Search the Boards

Search Results for "Connerton" - 260 Messages

per page

Westmeath: Landowners Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

Per genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres in Co. Westmeath, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s: 1. Michael Cahill, address Ballyragget, Co. Kilkenny, ...

SS Application for Mary Roddy, daughter of Patrick McDermott and Honora Connerton Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by  kimm748

Surnames > Roddy

...a Mary Roddy. She was born Mary McDermott on 12-24-1884. Daughter of Patrick McDermott and Honora Connerton. She was born in Ireland. If anyone would like a copy of this application, please e-mail me and I...

Peter Connaughton of Co. Roscommon Posted on: 09 Oct 1999, by  jabaldwin

Surnames > Connaughton

...children, d. bef Jun 1900 in Oakland, Alameda Co, CA. Owen, and Martin on occasion, spelled his name Connerton. Interested in connecting with any of Peter's descendants and anyone researching Owen Connaughton ...

Thomas Connaughton Posted on: 19 Jan 2002, by Barb

Surnames > Connaughton

...Thomas, Margaret, and Mary. They imagrated to Galesburg, Illinois in 1855. The last name was changed to Connerton when coming to the United States from what I understand. Thomas and Margaret were my great-grea...

Re: Vermont Connaughtons Posted on: 06 Jan 2004, by  ttdewilde

Surnames > Connaughton

I have a call into my aunt about it. I have Michael as her father and Mary as her mother but I need to confirm it. I will post something as soon as I get it. Let me know if you find anything I don'...

Re: Connaughtons in Boyle Roscommon 1800 to 2004 Posted on: 15 May 2006, by Kevin Connaughton

Surnames > Connaughton

...Mary,these are a few of the spellings i have come across when ordering certs for my records"Connington,Connerton,Conoughton,Cunnington and even a Cornwerton!!"..Have you looked on the Leitrim&Ros...

Connaughton Ireland Maryland Philadelphia PA Posted on: 20 Sep 2005, by  lisalockett21

Surnames > Connaughton

I'm looking for information on any of these Connaughton families. 1860 census Harford Co. MD Luke Connerton, age 30, born Ireland Mary , age 30, born Ireland Thomas , age 2 born MD M...

SS Application for Mary (McDermott) Roddy, Daughter of Patrick McDermott and Honora Connerton Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by  kimm748

Surnames > McDermott

...a Mary Roddy. She was born Mary McDermott on 12-24-1884. Daughter of Patrick McDermott and Honora Connerton. She was born in Ireland. If anyone would like a copy of this application, please e-mail me and I...

More Morton Surnames (C) Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by Tawnya White

Surnames > Morton

...Cole, Coley, Collins, Colliver, Collum, Colt, Combs, Comins, Compton, Conant, Conde, Cone, Conklin, Connerton, Cook, Cooke, Cooley, Coon, Coons, Cooper, Copeland, Copthwait, Corcoran, Cordes, Corey, Corning, C...

Obituary of Jackson Buckle 1931 Illinois d. 2005 Florida Posted on: 09 Jul 2006, by  minga10

Surnames > Buckle

This is what we submitted to the Casey Reporter (Casey, Illinois) Jackson Lee Buckle passed way from cancer July 27, 2005 in New Port Richey, FL. He was born Nov. 14, 1931 in Charleston to Edward H. ...

Julia (Kastansky) Richardson obituary Posted on: 25 Mar 2003, by  puppup

Surnames > Richardson

...Pottsville, PA Feb. 4,2003 deceased: Richardson, Julia (Kastansky) age: 87 born: birth place: Connerton, PA died: Jan. 31, 2003 place of death: Baltimore, MD Full obit upon request Send email to ...

Patrick L. Cuff Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by Kay Ellen Kuchinsky

Surnames > Cuff

...son. There was a Patrick Cuff that was a brother to Lawrence and son of Lawrence and Mary Dixon Cuff, Connerton, PA. How are you related? Hope to hear from you soon Mary.

James Kearney/Carney m. Mary Geoghegan Posted on: 08 Apr 2001, by  dcoreilly

Surnames > Kearney

...Parrish of Tubber, Meath, IRE; daughter of James Kearney/Carney & Mary Geoghegan. Kate married Michael Connerton, probably Brooklyn, NY, and had children John 1887, Ella 1889 and Patrick 1895. LDS Online...

related? Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by John F. Rowland

Surnames > Rowland

I have jsut begun a search for my family tree. My grandfather was John F. Rowland of Connerton (autside Shenandoa) Pa.. All I know about him was he worked for the railroad and died young, before 1941. I am wai...

Re: Looking for William Henry Isett Posted on: 30 Jul 2005, by  Elizabeth Com...

Surnames > Isett

I would be interested in your William Edward info. I have a brickwall on my William Washington Isett (we think). We have seen it Washington William also. He was born about 1823 in Pennsylvania. Marr...

Joe Juneau Posted on: 08 Apr 2001, by  cajunlady46

Surnames > Juneau

...responding. If you have access to the book Genealogy of the Juneau family by L-Paul Landry and Eugene J. Connerton copyright 1971 there is abt. a 3 page article in reference of Joe Juneau or if you can be more...

Juneau Book Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by BB

Surnames > Juneau

...1600-1965 written in English and French. May be a more recent...here is the info from the book By Eugene J Connerton Milwaukee, Wisconsin L Paul Landry Valmont, Quebec Copyright 1971 Forward written by Jose...

Re: Juneau Posted on: 13 Oct 2005, by mary-louise long

Surnames > Juneau

...Menominee tribal leader.. Josette became the wife of Solomon Juneau and their ancestors are listed in the Connerton Landry book. Mary-Louise

Re: Juneau Posted on: 13 Oct 2005, by  missiehillie1

Surnames > Juneau

...thru his wife Josette. Is it correct that she was a member of the Minnominee (sp?) tribe? Does the Connerton and Landry book document descendents of the Soloman Juneau and Josette line? Thanks so much. Rob...

Re: Juneau Posted on: 19 Jul 2005, by Mary-Louise Long

Surnames > Juneau

According to the genealogy chart that is part of the Eugene Connerton/Paul Landry Genealogy of the Juneau family, Josette's children were: Frank,Bonduel and Louis. The book indicates a Marie-Delima(only one ...

Juneau Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by  marylouise_1

Surnames > Juneau

...through his wife Josette Vieau (my great grandmother was a Vieau.) I also have a copy of the Eugene Connerton/Paul Landry book. It was written quite a long time ago and I don't think it is in print any more bu...

What does "n" mean in Juneau book. Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  rfriedel

Surnames > Juneau

...Milwaukee Journal Sentinel had a wonderful obit/story about Michael in the 10 March 2000 edition. Byron J. Connerton, Jr., the brother of one of the authors of the Juneau book, is a friend of a friend who I s...

Juneau Book Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by Roxanne Salisbury

Surnames > Juneau

The book is entitled Genealogy of the Juneau Family, compiled by Eugene J. Connerton of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and L. Paul Landry of Valmont, Quebec. The copyright is 1971. I think it might have been published ...

Solomon Juneau Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by Roxanne Salisbury

Surnames > Juneau

The book "Genealogy of the Juneau family 1600 - 1965" by L. Paul Landry and Eugene J. Connerton, starting on p. 295 lists his parents, wife, and children. If you don't have access to the book I can m...

Re: Butler Township/Schuylkill County Hauntings Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  Lindalacour28

Topics > Folklore, Legends & Family Stories > Pennsylvania

Hi, Most of my family came from Connerton, in Butler Township. Wish I had some great stories for you, but most of that part of the family is gone. I'd love to hear what you might uncover. Please email me...

CANAVAN, Walter, d. 1960 Posted on: 29 Jan 2007, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Philadelphia, William, of Girardville, and Thomas, at home; five grandchildren; four brothers; William, of Connerton, Clarence, of Rock Hill, NJ, Patrick and Francis, both of Girardville; and one sister, Mrs....

ZUBRISKIE, Mrs. Leo, 1913-1967 Posted on: 20 Mar 2007, by  Dalice

...Peter, and William of Pitman, and George Maurer, of Locustdale, and one sister, Mrs. George Parnell, of Connerton. The funeral will be held Thursday from the Zion EC Church, Pitman, with interment in the adjoi...

Re: Connaughton/Magee,Ardcarn,Boyle,Roscommon Posted on: 05 Jun 2007, by  kevconn1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Connaught

...have been written Cunnington instead of Connaughton,also other cert where it has been spelt Connington,Connerton,Conaton and even a Cornwerton lol.My first one from Ireland was my grt grt grandfather Patrick b...

DOLBON, Dorothy May, born 1923 Posted on: 09 Jun 2007, by  Dalice

...Wilbur N. and Mary Dolbon Child - Dorothy May Born - 18 Apr 1923 Baptized - 14 May 1923 Residence - Connerton Witness - Mr. and Mrs. John Eye

Re: Searching for CONNAUGHTON in Phila.PA. Posted on: 29 Jun 2007, by  lisalockett21

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Philadelphia

I have a Luke Connaughton(Connerton)born in Ireland about 1821 butI don'tknow which county. I think he may have died in Maryland. It was his son MIchael who moved his family to Phila. by the 1920 census.

Re: Willing to do lookups in book Genealogy of the Juneau Family by Paul Landry Posted on: 04 Jul 2007, by  missiehillie1

Surnames > Juneau

Page 465 in the Book Genealogy of the Juneau Family 1600-1965 by L.-Paul Landry Eugene J. Connerton ------------- Desire Juneau dit Latulippe(son of Phillip Juno dit Latulippe and Julie Soullie'res). A carpe...

Walter C. FOESCH (1939-2007) Posted on: 30 Jul 2007, by  TashaTreptow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Shawano Leader Wednesday, July 25, 2007 Walter C. Foesch Walter C. Foesch, age 68, of Kokomo, Ind., formerly of the Milwaukee and Shawano areas, passed away Saturday, July 21, 2007, at Howard Region...

PETSCHUL, Verna Luscavage, 1918-2007 Posted on: 07 Nov 2007, by  Dalice

...223 S. Second St., Frackville, died Monday morning at Pottsville Hospital and Warne Clinic. Born in Connerton, she was a daughter of the late Joseph and Mary Senuta Abromitis. She was employed as a re-cutter...

WINTERS, James J., 1891-1968 Posted on: 24 Nov 2007, by  Dalice

...there was a change in the state law. Prior to that time, the community had a chief burgess. Born in Connerton on Aug 7, 1891, he was a son of the late Jacob and Mary Mulligan Winters. Mr. Winters was a member...

Re: census Posted on: 05 Dec 2007, by  regularjoe021...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Lithuania > General

and oh!! In 1910, Simon et. al. were in Connerton Village, East Butler Township, Schuylkill County, PA. By 1920, he'd bought a house at 108 Ogden Street, Girardville, Schuylkill County, PA. That house passe...

CONNAUGHTON/Connerton Posted on: 01 Jan 2008, by  lisalockett21

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Harford

...John 6 MD Luke 4 MD 1880 Harford Abingdon District 35 CONNERTON, Joseph 55 Ire Mary J. 60 Ire Margaret E 17 MD Luke ...

Thos. & Jane Connerton/Cannaughton/Connaughton Ireland - Brooklyn, New York Posted on: 09 Jan 2008, by  Elizabeth Com...

Surnames > Conaughton

Looking for information on Thos. & Jane Connerton, many variations of surname. Thomas was born abt 1836 in Ireland. They are in Brooklyn, New York in the 1870 & 1880 Census. Thomas is working in a O...

Thos. & Jane Connerton/Cannaughton/Connaughton Ireland - Brooklyn, New York Posted on: 09 Jan 2008, by  Elizabeth Com...

Surnames > Conerton

Looking for information on Thos. & Jane Connerton, many variations of surname. Thomas was born abt 1836 in Ireland. They are in Brooklyn, New York in the 1870 & 1880 Census. Thomas is working in a O...

Thos. & Jane Connerton Cannaughton Connaughton Ireland - Brooklyn, New York Posted on: 09 Jan 2008, by  Elizabeth Com...

Surnames > Connaughton

Thos. & Jane Connerton Cannaughton Connaughton Ireland - Brooklyn, New York Posted on: 09 Jan 2008, by  Elizabeth Com...

Surnames > Connerton

Re: Thos. & Jane Connerton/Cannaughton/Connaughton Ireland - Brooklyn, New York Posted on: 10 Jan 2008, by  redonionsauce

Surnames > Conaughton

I am looking for a James P or Patrick J Connaughton. He is my greatgrand father. Some of the records and newspaper articals have him listed with both variations of his first name. He was born aroun...

PIASKOWSKI, Anna M., 1916-2008 Posted on: 11 Jan 2008, by  Dalice

...Piaskowski, 92, of 502 W. Spring St., Frackville, died early Wednesday morning at her residence. Born in Connerton, she was a daughter of the late John and Anna Kozar Styner. She had been employed as a press...

Re: Thos. & Jane Connerton/Cannaughton/Connaughton Ireland - Brooklyn, New York Posted on: 11 Jan 2008, by  Elizabeth Com...

Surnames > Conaughton

Sorry, I wish I knew more. I have Mary with Thos. & Jane as a pretty sure guess as her parents. I don't know more except that Mary married Cornelius B. Isett I have stuff on their children etc. ...

Re: Thos. & Jane Connerton/Cannaughton/Connaughton Ireland - Brooklyn, New York Posted on: 12 Jan 2008, by  redonionsauce

Surnames > Conaughton

No one said the US Census was correct. This has been so frustrating. The names for my ggrandparents are so confusing. Every record I have found has them with different names. The time line is abou...

AHRENSFIELD, Wm., d. 1950 Posted on: 02 Apr 2008, by  Dalice

...both of New Jersey; Joseph, of Ashland; Mrs. Ernie Olson, of Washington DC; and Mrs. Clair Shoup, of Connerton; 10 grandchildren, six sisters, Mrs. Daniel Knittle, and Mrs. Joseph Green, both of Cleveland, Ohi...

Re: Daniel & Ann Donahue from Saint Clair to Philadelphia 1870-1880 Posted on: 29 Jul 2008, by  PHelfand46

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

...Edward G Tetterton, bro-in-law, salesman – wool co. 30 Anna D Tetterton, sister, no occup. 33 Mary Connerton, boarder 50 You can email me directly at patriciahelfand at comcast.net if you ...

Re: Colpoys Posted on: 14 Aug 2008, by  Max Bancroft

Surnames > Colpoys

Hi, a family friend Jan Connerton is searching for links to John Callinan and Catherine Colpoys. Jan doesn't have a PC so if you contact me i'll give you her telephone number regards Max Bancroft maxwell1@big...

McDONALD, George, 1903-1926 Posted on: 23 Aug 2008, by  Dalice

...Monday, February 22, 1926 Geo. M’Donald Succumbed To His Injuries George McDonald, aged 23 years, of Connerton, died Saturday afternoon at the Ashland State Hospital as the result of injuries sustained on Fri...

WOLFGANG, Alice H., 1918-1998 Posted on: 02 Sep 2008, by  Dalice

...Rappahannock, she was a daughter of the late Michael and Mary Catherine Schmuhl Willis. She attended the Connerton School. Her husband, Lawrence M, died in 1951. She also was preceded in death by a daughter,...

WEGHORST, William, 1864-1925 Posted on: 07 Sep 2008, by  Dalice

...night at the State Hospital at Fountain Springs from injuries sustained in an automobile accident at Connerton on the 25th July. It will be remembered he was on his way to work at Hammond Colliery when he was ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions