Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Morecraft" - 67 Messages

per page

Abel L. Hurtt and Mary Meeker Lynch Hurtt Posted on: 11 Jan 2009, by  lmitch1967

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > White

...2 Mary Meeker Lynch IN 1868 and they lived in Monticello. There is a record for him marrying a Jane Morecraft, but that is a transcription error, it was his brother. Their children were Abel Zedder/Zadock Hu...

NB>Palmer>Family Reunion>Many surnames! Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  jpkline

Topics > Reunion Announcements > Reunions in Canada

...Greenlaw, Hoyt, Jackson, Johnston, Kelly, Knox, Libby, Lunt, MacFarlane, McMurtrie, Miles, Monteith, Morecraft, Nason, Nevers, Newall, Orchard, Palmer (of, course), Perley, Plumer, Plummer, Price, Riebel, Shaw...

LIMING reunion in 1938 Posted on: 21 Apr 2009, by  CindeeLou8024

Surnames > Liming

In 1938, a LIMING reunion was held in the Liming grove east of Thornhope (Pulaski Co, IN). The local newspaper listed those attending. Here they are... spelling, as given in the newspaper: Henry L...

Re: William Morecraft family death 1638? Posted on: 25 May 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Surnames > Morecraft

I have run across a story of Edmund Morecraft dying in 1638, he was a merchant that brought people to Jamestown, VA. to receive 50 areas per head. Ann was his sister, she married a Thuman. Edmund brought them ...

Re: William Morecraft family death 1638? Posted on: 05 Jun 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Surnames > Morecraft

Edmond Morecraft died in 1638. His sister Anne was married to a Thermon and they came through the Jamestown, VA. There were also two other sisters of Edmond, I believe their names were Elizabeth and Mary.

Re: Hasten/Hastings TN 1790 Posted on: 14 May 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Surnames > Hasten

I am related to Peter Hasten through his daughter Eliza. She married Joseph Morecraft in Clark County Ill. Interesting connection to the Maddox' = Hezekiah Griffith married a Rachel Maddox in Lewis County KY...

William Morecraft family death 1638? Posted on: 22 Feb 2010, by  benjaminthurm...

Surnames > Morecraft

I am tracing my family roots back, and when I come to Anne Morecraft, Her father William Morecradt, and brother Edmund. It says they all dies the same year and dame place. Need some help here please . Thanks.

Re: Dycus, Ingle Posted on: 09 Aug 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Gibson

Harriet Eliza Morecraft was the daughter of Peter James Morecraft(1848-1913) and Mary Elizabeth Hightshoe (1850-1898). Peter was born in Clark County Illinois, served in the Civil War, returned to Clark County Illinoi...

Gray Cem- Schuyler Co - Morecraft and Forman :( Posted on: 11 Oct 2010, by  pettit818

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Schuyler

Dalanne, I understand what you are doing. Mary Morecraft's death was so soon ago, that her probate may still be an open legal matter and knowing your motivation, is important as a privacy issue as we...

Gray Cemetery in Camden Twp? Posted on: 09 Oct 2010, by  tombstone1968

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Schuyler

...Township and that, of the numerous burials there, David Dace Forman or possibly one Mary Evelyn (Black) Morecraft are buried in it? These people have been listed as buried in Gray Cemetery near Martinsville,...

Re: Gray Cemetery in Camden Twp? Posted on: 11 Oct 2010, by  tombstone1968

Umm, Ok. I see your point but allow me to explain. I have very good reasons for my privacy. I had another account on Rootsweb, "elected" to allow email contacts, and I did have my name as a ...

Peter Morecraft son of Joseph and Eliza Hasten Morecraft Posted on: 29 Jun 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Surnames > Morecraft

Looking for descendants of Peter Morecraft son of Joseph and Eliza Hasten Morecraft from Clark County Illinois. Peter was in the civil war. Later his family moved to Tennessee. His descendants appear to be in Tennes...

Re: Gray Cemetery in Camden Twp? Posted on: 10 Oct 2010, by  pettit818

...Their living family members may wish privacy just as you seem to do. I have information on both Mary Morecraft and David Forman and our relations in Schuyler Co. Please contact me, at cpettit(AT)telis.net. P...

Timeline for John Wilson, Westmoreland and Northumberland Co, VA Posted on: 16 Nov 2010, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Cornwell

JOHN WILSON 3 November 1652. Jno. Giles and Cha: Carpenter to Mr. Richard Cole. For 3000 pounds of tobacco. Bond to deliver one cow in calfe in case he goe for England by the second ship that c...

Re: Morecraft, Posted on: 08 Aug 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

...together! I love finding cousings on Ancestry!! Looking forward to talking to everyone! Stephanie Morecraft Toller stephanietoller@gmail.com

Re: Eliza Morecraft Posted on: 04 Jul 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Gibson

...have a web site with 874 or so Morecrafts of Clark County, Il, some went to Gibson County, Tn., John Morecraft that came into Clark County, IL in 1823 had another family in OH., five boys and two daughters. In...

Freda Burkett Morgan - obit Posted on: 06 Jul 2010, by  imaracingmom

Surnames > Anacker

...10:30 a.m. Wednesday (May 19, 2010) at the Greenwell Funeral Home in Martinsville with the Rev. Larry Morecraft officiating. Burial will be in the Auburn Cemetery in Clark Center. Visitation will be 4 -7 p.m. ...

Re: James Jonas Madison Posted on: 30 May 2011, by  leuckf

Surnames > Madison

If Susan Madison Morecraft (or some other descendant or relative of CDR Madison) would contact me, please? I believe I am a relative of his, but so far have not been able to confirm it. Frazer Leuck

Re: Dycus, Ingle Posted on: 22 May 2011, by  Dan_Toller

Harriet is the daughter of Peter James Morecraft and Mary E Elizabeth born Hightshoe 17 Sep 1850-14 May 1898 buried in Ohio Chapel Cemetery Clark Co, IL. Harriet was born in Clark Co, IL and was 1st married t...

Re: DYCUS INGLE Posted on: 04 Jun 2011, by  DEBLONG171

...CONNECTION. MY DAD WAS JAMES DENNIS INGLE, SON OF FOREST INGLE, MARRIED TO EUNA WHOINGLEI BELIEVE WAS A MORECRAFT (I HAVE A PIC). THERE WERE A FEW SECRETS FROM THIS FAMILY, THEY ALL LIVED IN ILLINOIS FIRST,...

Re: James Jonas Madison Posted on: 18 Aug 2011, by  jjk6372

Surnames > Madison

...side? Here is my email address if you would like to contact me. smorecraft@msncom Sincerely, Susan Morecraft

Re: rollings family from peterborough, northampton,england.uk Posted on: 13 Sep 2011, by  rawlingsdc110

Surnames > Rollings

I haven't made it to the UK yet, though I honeymooned in France. Next time.:-) I started with the 1871 Census. There is no Thornbury in Bucks, only Thornborough Arthur's father had died in 1865 and hi...

Re: Morecraft-New Jersey Posted on: 20 Dec 2011, by  metalxstatus

Surnames > Morecraft

I would like more information, please!

Re: Michael & Isabella Moffatt Watt; Scotland Posted on: 29 Dec 2011, by  ElaineThompso...

Surnames > Watt

...Canada, possibly in early 1839. We know he was in Canada then because that's when he married Mary Ann Morecraft, in August of 1839. Canadian census gave Michael's birth as Inverness, Scotland. The only Mic...

Re: Morecraft-New Jersey Posted on: 25 Aug 2012, by  ElaineThompso...

Surnames > Morecraft

Hi, I am looking for information on James Morecraft, who was a United Empire Loyalist that emigrated to New Brunswick, Canada. He was listed in the 1851 census there. I have no other information on him about...

per page