Search the Boards

Search Results for "Morecraft" - 65 Messages

per page

Re: sources for Christian Morecroft & Nicholas Stallings Posted on: 14 Sep 2002, by Callie Stallings

Surnames > Stallings

...stores. The witness were Nicholas Stallings, Richard Harrison and John Webb. In all appearances Edmund Morecraft was a batchlor or widower with no children of his own his only heirs his sisters and their fami...

James Jonas Madison Posted on: 24 Jul 2000, by Susan Madison Morecraft

Surnames > Madison

Len: I forgot to add my e-mail address to my last message. It is sueart@worldnet.att.net Hope to hear from you soon. Susan Madison Morecraft

obit: Neal Bumpus of West Union, IL (1909-2005) Posted on: 19 Nov 2005, by  lynn1972_1

Surnames > Bumpus

...County Farm Bureau. Services are 11 a.m. CST Thursday in Prust-Hosch Funeral Chapel, with Brother Larry Morecraft officiating. Burial is in Walnut Prairie Cemetery, northeast of West Union. Visitation is 4 to...

eYESTONE Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by  emlu

Surnames > Eyestone

...born. If anyone has different info for this line or decendant info, I would love to hear from you. Lou Morecraft emlu36@comwares.com

Re: 1678 to 1682 Maryland Tax Lists> KNIGHTON Posted on: 06 Jan 2006, by Peggy

Surnames > Knighton

...of the Dominion of Caecilius &c Annoz Domini 1673. Came as will the said Thomas Simson by John Morecraft his attorney as the said Richard & Justinian by Robert Carvile their Attorney and the Jurors of...

Re: GEORGE RUST + SOPHIA PETERS 1827 Middlesex, England Posted on: 17 Jul 2002, by  Deborah_Jesso...

Surnames > Rust

...born in Hammersmith. I now have the marriage certificate of Joseph Rust and his wife Rebecca Elizabeth Morecraft. It's dated July 13, 1856, with Joseph age 23, a carpenter, in Hammersmith, father 'George', al...

Re: GEORGE RUST + SOPHIA PETERS 1827 Middlesex, England Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by  Deborah_Jesso...

Surnames > Rust

...searching for the family of Joseph Rust, who was born in Herne, Kent approx. 1833. He married Rebecca Morecraft and lived in Hammersmith for until their death. He was a carpentere by trade. He was the fathe...

John A. Lowry born Ohio 1819, moved Indiana Posted on: 21 Jul 2003, by Mary Lowry Howington

Surnames > Lowry

My great grandfather, John A Lowry was born in Ohio in 1819,moved to Indiana, married Emily Morecraft. He was a major in Civil War and died in service in 1865. Could this be your John Alvin?

Re: MOORCRAFT- Warfield, Bray Posted on: 21 Sep 2007, by  Rosinadoogan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Berkshire > General

Hi, I am looking for information on William Morecraft born 1801 in Hurley and his wife Mary born 1801 in White Waltham. William had a brother Thomas, they bpth lived in Burnham Bucks. I am looking for informa...

Re: looking for more to this family line or to help others with it. Posted on: 21 Dec 2007, by  Climbtree2

Surnames > Campbell

I am researching Emma Campbell, born March 1871. Emma married James Morecraft on October 12, 1891. You can email me directly at Climbtree2@aol.com

Re: Barnabas Thurman b 1794 in VA Posted on: 30 Dec 2007, by  MSAWPRIME2000

Surnames > Thurman

...1604 and the last solid hit I know of was Richard Thurmer b. 1550 Berkshire, England. Married to Anne Morecraft and moved to Virgina. So if this is thte right Barnabus We had the same great x 5 grand father...

Will, Robert Sanders, 1717, Maryland Posted on: 31 Mar 2008, by  5anderslan3

Surnames > Sanders

...Feb., 1717. To Ann Coulson, widow, two sets of bills of exchange for L14 ster., drawn by Capt. John Morecraft of Liverpool, mariner, consigned to John Crosby, merchant, in Liverpool, and the money Capt. John G...

Family Search Name's Posted on: 27 Aug 2002, by  Deborah_Jesso...

Surnames > Sargeant

...and Steeple Ashton - Wiltshire, and Armagh and Dublin - Ireland. They are: Sargeant (Sergeant), Rust, Morecraft, Woodman, Togwell, Rourke, Power, Smith, Barnes, Stimson, Low, Rawlings, Hawthorne, Rogers, Brady...

Abel L. Hurtt and Mary Meeker Lynch Hurtt Posted on: 11 Jan 2009, by  lmitch1967

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > White

...2 Mary Meeker Lynch IN 1868 and they lived in Monticello. There is a record for him marrying a Jane Morecraft, but that is a transcription error, it was his brother. Their children were Abel Zedder/Zadock Hu...

LIMING reunion in 1938 Posted on: 21 Apr 2009, by  CindeeLou8024

Surnames > Liming

In 1938, a LIMING reunion was held in the Liming grove east of Thornhope (Pulaski Co, IN). The local newspaper listed those attending. Here they are... spelling, as given in the newspaper: Henry L...

NB>Palmer>Family Reunion>Many surnames! Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  jpkline

Topics > Reunion Announcements > Reunions in Canada

...Greenlaw, Hoyt, Jackson, Johnston, Kelly, Knox, Libby, Lunt, MacFarlane, McMurtrie, Miles, Monteith, Morecraft, Nason, Nevers, Newall, Orchard, Palmer (of, course), Perley, Plumer, Plummer, Price, Riebel, Shaw...

William Morecraft family death 1638? Posted on: 22 Feb 2010, by  benjaminthurm...

Surnames > Morecraft

I am tracing my family roots back, and when I come to Anne Morecraft, Her father William Morecradt, and brother Edmund. It says they all dies the same year and dame place. Need some help here please . Thanks.

Re: Hasten/Hastings TN 1790 Posted on: 14 May 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Surnames > Hasten

I am related to Peter Hasten through his daughter Eliza. She married Joseph Morecraft in Clark County Ill. Interesting connection to the Maddox' = Hezekiah Griffith married a Rachel Maddox in Lewis County KY...

Re: William Morecraft family death 1638? Posted on: 25 May 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Surnames > Morecraft

I have run across a story of Edmund Morecraft dying in 1638, he was a merchant that brought people to Jamestown, VA. to receive 50 areas per head. Ann was his sister, she married a Thuman. Edmund brought them ...

Re: William Morecraft family death 1638? Posted on: 05 Jun 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Surnames > Morecraft

Edmond Morecraft died in 1638. His sister Anne was married to a Thermon and they came through the Jamestown, VA. There were also two other sisters of Edmond, I believe their names were Elizabeth and Mary.

Peter Morecraft son of Joseph and Eliza Hasten Morecraft Posted on: 29 Jun 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Surnames > Morecraft

Looking for descendants of Peter Morecraft son of Joseph and Eliza Hasten Morecraft from Clark County Illinois. Peter was in the civil war. Later his family moved to Tennessee. His descendants appear to be in Tennes...

Re: Eliza Morecraft Posted on: 04 Jul 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Gibson

...have a web site with 874 or so Morecrafts of Clark County, Il, some went to Gibson County, Tn., John Morecraft that came into Clark County, IL in 1823 had another family in OH., five boys and two daughters. In...

Freda Burkett Morgan - obit Posted on: 06 Jul 2010, by  imaracingmom

Surnames > Anacker

...10:30 a.m. Wednesday (May 19, 2010) at the Greenwell Funeral Home in Martinsville with the Rev. Larry Morecraft officiating. Burial will be in the Auburn Cemetery in Clark Center. Visitation will be 4 -7 p.m. ...

Re: Morecraft, Posted on: 08 Aug 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

...together! I love finding cousings on Ancestry!! Looking forward to talking to everyone! Stephanie Morecraft Toller stephanietoller@gmail.com

Re: Dycus, Ingle Posted on: 09 Aug 2010, by  Dan_Toller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Gibson

Harriet Eliza Morecraft was the daughter of Peter James Morecraft(1848-1913) and Mary Elizabeth Hightshoe (1850-1898). Peter was born in Clark County Illinois, served in the Civil War, returned to Clark County Illinoi...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions