Search the Boards

Search Results for "VOLKERT" - 255 Messages

per page

Anna De Peyster,Volkert P.Douw Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  lindabonnell1...

Surnames > De Peyster

No dates,no place but was he Folkert or Volkert P.Douw? Their daughter Maria Douw b.about 1760 wed John De Peyster Ten Eyck 1782 NY, a son of Tobias Ten Eyck and Rachel DePeyster. Anyone know Anna's parents ...

Re: Anna De Peyster,Volkert P.Douw Posted on: 16 Jul 2006, by julia cook

Surnames > De Peyster

I've no idea if this helps you with your trail. He was Volkert Pietrus Douw (sometimes spelled Volckert) b. 1720, one of his sons was Johannes Douw b. 1746, Johannes had, amongst many children, a son named ...

Re: Heins (Frederick) in London England 1850s Posted on: 30 Oct 2005, by  jomeyer3

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Hanover (Kingdom)

i have it even better now VOLKERT, GRELL & MYRTUE families and their related families Entries: 7265 Updated: 2005-07-04 16:11:04 UTC (Mon) Contact: Roger Volkert Please contact me with information! T...

Bobeldijk of North Holland Posted on: 16 Sep 2003, by  drbrown991

Surnames > Bobeldijk

...the family tree of John and Susan, but lack details on his pedigree. We believe that his father was Volkert Bobeldijk of Berkhout, Noord Holland and grandfather, Jan Bobeldijk.

Re: Bobeldijk of North Holland Posted on: 10 Dec 2003, by Hillie Horneman

Surnames > Bobeldijk

Hi David, I know that your great grandfather was the youngest son of Volkert Bobeldijk and Neeltje Schipper. He was a grandson of Jan Bobeldijk and Krijntje Cornelis Nierop. Do you know why he adopted the n...

Sudekum (Pittsburgh, PA) Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by  dmdengler

Surnames > Sudekum

...of Sudekum. Friedericka Charlotte Luise Sudekum (b: 1833 Dransfeld, Germany) married Johann Heinrich Volkert (b: 1833, Germany) on 22 Jul 1860 in Germany. The couple immigrated to the U.S. circa 1866-1868 ...

Viele, Veley Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by kathy weaver

Surnames > Veley

...(1) Jan Janse Van Woglam (2) Benjamin Corssen (both men of Staten Island;Annetje to Pieter Marlting?; Volkert bapt 1 Dec 1689 Schenectady, NY Peter Veley Jr born 8 May 1840 Town of Bath, Steuben County, New ...

The Family of Viele/Velie Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by kathy weaver

Surnames > Veley

The earliest known progenitor of the Family of Viele was a gentleman named Volkert. He lived in Hoorn, North Holland in the 16th century. Cornelis was son of Volkert. His name, when he lived as a sailmaker and trad...

Veley lines and corrections Posted on: 07 Dec 2001, by Betty Kinzie

Surnames > Veley

A house got out of the barn and I am posting corrections and families I am researching. 1 Volkert Cornelison married Maria Du Trieux the daughter of Philip Du Trieux 2 Aernolt Cornelison; the brothers...

Rufus Brown BULLOCK Posted on: 19 Apr 1999, by an

Surnames > Bullock

...28 March 1834, Bethlehem, Albany County, NY; died 27 April 1907 married Marie ? born Maine Children: Volkert born 1835 GA; Cornelia born 1866 GA; Hugh 1873 born Orleans County NY Parents: Volkert V. BULLOCK born 18...

KIRCHNER-WEIERKE>DAKOTA CO>MINNESOTA Posted on: 20 Oct 2001, by  rlr9238

Surnames > Kirchner

Harry William Kirchner son of William and Wilhelmina (Franzmeier) Kirchner, grandson of Johannes and Elizabeth (Danner) Kirchner married Lydia Wilhelmina Weierke daughter of Reinhold and Emelie (Reink...

Woehler, Augusta, Theador, Caroline: NY Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by  mcgiffin91952

Surnames > Woehler

...10/12/1868 NY) m. Henry Charles Strong Theadore (b. NY) m. Amelia (Lulu) Caroline (Collie) b. NY m. John Volkert

Re: Julia, Jenny, seth Crofoot Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by Rick Myrtue

Surnames > Crofoot

OK, folks- I found a site where this these Crofoots go back to 1640. the link is: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~volkert/index.htm#TOC

Re: Garet KROESON Posted on: 29 Nov 2005, by Tracy

Surnames > Krewson

...removed with his family. He d. there March 7, 1680. He m. Oct. 30, 1661, Neeltje JANSE, who m. (second) Volkert Hendrickson BRIES. Dirck Gerretse CROESEN, eldest son of Gerret Dircksen CROESEN, bapt. at Broo...

Obit. Lyle Gene Gibson Posted on: 02 Apr 2004, by  kayrom63

Surnames > Gibson

...peace with the Lord. Lyle was a man full of compassion and love. A tribute from his best friend Cloud Volkert says it all, "Lyle Gene Gibson was a man of his word." For those desiring more informat...

Re: strangman Posted on: 26 Jul 2005, by  VStrangmann

Surnames > Strangmann

...Bavaria / Germany and my Branch is going to the Aerea of Oscherleben / Magdeburg. Greetings from Germany Volkert Strangmann

Re: strangman Posted on: 02 Sep 2005, by  VStrangmann

Surnames > Strangmann

...interested I`ll send you my Line. Many thanks in advance for your Kindness With Greetings from Germany Volkert Strangmann

Re: Jensen Family from Wyk Auf Fohr, West Germany Posted on: 14 Nov 2001, by James Jensen

Surnames > Jensen

My grandfather Edward Volkert Jensen was born December 1866 on Fohr. He emigrated to America in 1880. His first son, my father, was named Emil Arnold Jensen.born March 1893 in San Francisco CA. Immigration ...

Re: Jensen Family from Wyk Auf Fohr, West Germany Posted on: 15 Nov 2001, by  cubwired

Surnames > Jensen

I wonder if Edward Volkert Jensen could be related to Emil August Jensen..they were born only 9 months apart. Perhaps they may have been cousins? brothers seems like a stretch since they were born so close...

Keep it in the family Posted on: 05 Nov 2006, by  PaulLaDuke

Surnames > Vandenberg

...curious little warp in the family tree if anyone has more information. Christiana was the daughter of Volkert Vanderberg and Catherine Huydk. Elizabeth was the daughter of Huybert Gerritjen Vanderberg and Ma...

Zimmer/Hauser Posted on: 18 Oct 1999, by J. warren

Surnames > Dey

...Gallconda? Illinois around 1890. Children were Johnny(Evansville,Ill.),Willy Amiel,Rosey (Rotes?),Sophie (Volkert), Annie (Warren)

Message #19 - Zimmer-Hauser Posted on: 03 May 2001, by Robert E. Volkert

Surnames > Dey

...correct. Johnny lived in Evansville, Indiana--not Illinois. Rosa Rotes lived in Paducah, KY. Sophia Zimmers Volkert was my Paternal Grandmother. I remember my great aunt Annie Warren who lived in Canada.

Surnames > Dey

...correct. Johnny lived in Evansville, Indiana--not Illinois. Rosa Rotes lived in Paducah, KY. Sophia Zimmers Volkert was my Paternal Grandmother. I remember my great aunt Annie Warren who lived in Canada.

Surnames > Dey

Jakob Stutz, Swiss-Poet, born March 1845 Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by Dieter Sutz

Surnames > Stutz

...established Swiss-Poet, born 24th March 1845, in Baeretswil (ZH) Switzerland...later married Regina Volkert. I suspect that he was the Grandfather of my Grandfather Jakob Albert Stutz from Maennedorf(ZH), Sw...

Hollister G. Vanderbeck Posted on: 19 Dec 2005, by Carolyn Drown Schilling

Surnames > Vanderbeck

Eureka, I found them: Hollister G. Vanderbeck's ancestors. As you can readily tell, I've been at it for a very long time (five years x six at least) and serendipity prevailed. Unfortunately, no cred...

Re: George W. Black of MO Posted on: 02 Sep 2005, by  VStrangmann

Surnames > Black

...interested I`ll send you my Line. Many thanks in advance for your Kindness With Greetings from Germany Volkert Strangmann

Sebastian Marie Volkert Posted on: 19 Feb 2001, by  1800MooMoo

Surnames > Volkert

Looking for these gg grandparents who arrived between 1868 or early 1870's. The umlaut o in Volkert changed to Voelkert with the children in Indiana.

John Volkert m. Christine Franzmeier 1878 Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by Barbara

Surnames > Volkert

Seeking descendants of Johann William Friedrich Volkert (born 1855) married to Christine Franzmeier (born 1859). Son Martin plus 11 other children.

Re: John Volkert m. Christine Franzmeier 1878 Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by s davis

Surnames > Volkert

I'm a descendent of Theodore Volkert (youngest brother of John). I have a copy of "Genealogy of Grandfather J. Nicolaus Volkert" compiled by Ella - daughter of William (another brother of John) dated 19...

Re: John Volkert m. Christine Franzmeier 1878 Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by Barbara

Surnames > Volkert

I have no information on the Volkert family. Christine Franzmeier is part of my extended Schindeldecker family. I have her ancestors back to Theobald Schindeldecker, born ~1600. I am looking for her desce...

Re: John Volkert m. Christine Franzmeier 1878 Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by s davis

Surnames > Volkert

...to you then.... I am sure you already have this information, but here is what Ella wrote under John Volkert: "Born Dec. 1856 at Schaumberg, Cook County, Illinois. Married Christina Franzmeir November 1...

Re: John Volkert m. Christine Franzmeier 1878 Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by  rlr9238

Surnames > Volkert

I ran across your message on the above. I would be most interested if you have further information on John or Christine's parents or their decendants. I am related through the union of Wilhelm Kirc...

Volkert family in CANADA? Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by pavel

Surnames > Volkert

I am looking for info about Volkert family in Canada. There was Eleanore Volkert who married V. Sopuck in 1944. Any ideas? Thanks Pavel

VOLKERT: Quebec Posted on: 22 Apr 2002, by Robbin

Surnames > Volkert

I am looking for any information on the William Charles VOLKERT, born about 1870 in Montreal, the son of Ferdinand VOLKERT and Sophia DEDON. He married Marie Emlyn COEDY in Oshawa, Ontario in 1896. Anyone with an...

Volkert - Philadelphia Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by Kristin Hayes

Surnames > Volkert

My great-great grandparents were Caroline and John Volkert (b. abt 1868; d. 1935) who lived in Philadelphia. Their children (that I am aware of) are: Kathryn M. Volkert (m. Charles Houston Hannum - my g-grandparen...

Re: Volkert - Philadelphia Posted on: 28 Oct 2002, by Scott Volkert

Surnames > Volkert

...a book called "Who's who of the Volkerts" from the 60's that documents decendants of John Volkert. I'll have to see if it's the same "John Volkert" as you mentioned. If it is, I'll see if I can ...

I thought it was spelled VOLKART Posted on: 25 Feb 2003, by  cbain44

Surnames > Volkert

...Boardman and Laura (Evans) Boardman and I can't find any of their relatives with the name Volkart / Volkert. There is a VOLKART grave in Oakwood Cemetery in Chittenango, NY that reads, "Fredrica Volkar...

VOLKERT tombstone, Rawlins, Carbon Co., WY Posted on: 02 Oct 2004, by  cribbswh7777

Surnames > Volkert

...George Martino of CemPhotos.com http://www.cemphotos.com has photographed many tombstones including the VOLKERT surname at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Rawlins and I have placed them at http://www.cemphotos.com/...

Augusta Volkert in Baltimore Posted on: 28 Dec 2004, by  bethany_lynn

Surnames > Volkert

I have very sketchy information on an Augusta "Gussie" Volkert possibly in the Catonsville area of Baltimore, Maryland. I have no dates except that the birth would have probably been in the 1880's...

Volkert in Brooklyn Posted on: 08 May 2006, by  kdigiov1

Surnames > Volkert

I am looking for more info on these Volkerts Franz/Frank Volkert b abt 1843 Wurtemburg, GER, immig. 10/6/1858, age 17, aboard ship St Charles from Baden to NY), died < 1910 Brooklyn Married abt 1873? Wilh...

Van Vechten / Fonda.org Posted on: 25 Sep 2003, by  amfonda

Surnames > Van Vechten

...Schenectady, NY; res. Glen Cove, Nassau, NY; commissioned Captain of Montgomery County militia, in Col. Volkert Veeder's regiment in 1786. Solomon Cornelius VanVechten 1680 12-Oct-1750 Theunis Dirckse VanVe...

Ira & Amos JUMP, Pound Ridge, Westchester, NY 1790- ? Posted on: 01 Sep 2002, by Mike RANSOM

Surnames > Jump

Who are Ira's parents? Some say Amos JUMP 1743- , a Rev War soldier. [per obit1] Others suggest his father was James JUMP, or Amos Jr. Ira married Sarah DAN or DANN, born c1800 [census1850,1870] of J...

Phillips, John Posted on: 26 Jun 1999, by Robin Bryson

Surnames > Phillips

Searching for John (Volkert ) Phillips (Philips) B: 1758 NY married Hannah Russel.

Holland Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by  RBryson2212

Surnames > Phillips

Looking for Volkert (Fulkert) (Philips, Philipse) Phillis born in Holland and married Mary (Mac Donnel) McDonald and lived in New York where they gave birth to their children.

Re: Annetje Phillips NY, NJ Posted on: 04 Nov 2002, by  SaraHansonMor...

Surnames > Phillips

...of mine. She was born 1650 in the Netherlands, and died after 1701in Queens County, NY. She married Volkert Dirckse Volkertszen in 1665 in Kings County NY. Their daughter Chrystynje Volkertse is my 8th ggm...

Re: Jumps in Paulding Co., Ohio Posted on: 29 Jan 2006, by  ransomfamily

Surnames > Jump

By email, I'm sending RTF files of his ancestors and children. Ahnentafel: First Generation 1. Warren Jasper JUMP: born on 7 Aug 1844 in Erie County, Ohio; died on 29 Jan 1925 in Antwerp, Paulding,...

Obit. Constance St. Jean Whittemore Posted on: 28 Dec 2002, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > St > Jean

The following obit originated with the Concord Monitor, in Concord, N.H. The Monitor does not guarantee the accuracy of original content that now resides off its web site. Constance Whittemore, LAC...

Descendant of Volkert & Elizabeth (SMITH) VEEDER - Montgomery Co., NY Posted on: 21 Jun 2003, by Robert Morrell Easton Jr OD FA

Surnames > Veeder

Dear Vicki: Lt Col Volkert Veeder's and Elizabeth Smith 's daughter Nancy married Barrant Henry Vrooman. Their child was Volkert Vrooman. Volkert Vrooman's daughter, Matilda Vrooman was my Great Great Grandmother. Matil...

Descendant of VEEDERs of Fulton Co. & Montgomery Co., NY Posted on: 14 Mar 2001, by  AltaFennell

Surnames > Veeder

Hi Vicki, I am from the Veeder family. Volkert Veeder was my sixth time greatgrandfather and his father Johannes is my 7th. If you are from this family please contact me at AltaAzzro&aol.com -- It is an ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions