Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "bodell" - 290 Messages

per page

Re: James Bodell - born 1828 Nottinghamshire Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  Liz Webster

Surnames > Bodell

...don't know if he's related to my side of the family, but he had an interesting life. regards Liz James Bodell was baptised at Arnold, Nottinghamshire, England, on 3 July 1831. He was the son of William Bodell, a ...

Bodell Posted on: 21 Jan 2009, by  gsutterf1

Surnames > Bodell

Am looking for George Stewart Bodell. Born about 1922. Mother was Margaret Conboy of Tillsonburg, Ontario. Stationed at Vimy Barracks. Last heard of in California.

Re: Bodell Mailing List Posted on: 07 Apr 2009, by  KTDavis7741

Surnames > Bodell

John Bodell was my g grandfather.

Re: Miller immigrated 1885, Andersen immigrated 1894 both from Denmark Posted on: 05 Jul 2009, by  danishgenealo...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > General

About John R Miller (born Sept 1839) and his wife Bodell Katerina (born March 1846) : If you look into the danish emigration records, then you will find one that might match your John. Jens R Møller,...

Bodell Mailing List Posted on: 21 Mar 2009, by  Garry Bodell

Surnames > Bodell

...your info and requests there as well as here. If interested, search the mailing list section for "bodell" and it will explain everything. As for my Bodell heritage, I have traced back to Thomas Parr Bodell (...

Re: Bodell Name- Place of Origin Posted on: 18 Oct 2008, by  bman42infin

Surnames > Bodell

we are bodell and the french is on that side of the family grandma was from france also roots in germany but hearing others like bulgaria and the origination is bodesh ever hear that?

Surnames > Bodell

so has anyone heard the name bodesh, as an origin to the name bodell apparently my grandpa came over and they removed the last part of the name and added dell to it to sound more american this ring a bell ...

Surnames > Bodell

so has anyone heard the name bodesh, as an origin to the name bodell apparently my grandpa came over and they removed the last part of the name and added dell to it to sound more american this ring a bell ...

Re: Fawcetts from Ireland Posted on: 28 Jul 2009, by  Sherry Pfeffe...

Surnames > Fawcett

...noticed that you also have Gibsons listed; my Lougheed line is linked to Joseph Gibson and Charlotte Bodell; their son James moved west to the Strathcona/Edmonton area of Alberta. Sherry (sherry_pfeffer@r...

Re: Bodell's in California Posted on: 18 Oct 2008, by  bman42infin

Surnames > Bodell

and bodell actually was made up grandpa had the last part of his name stricken and dell was added to sound more american i believe bodesh is the origination but most of the family tried to squash that as a ...

Surnames > Bodell

this is the bodell line throughout the midwest, wisconsin and minn. mostly. do you have any relatives in wisconsin or minn? i am brian bodell son of donald j and elsie bodell brother of lynn bodell father of kelly kaz and k...

Surnames > Bodell

i am brian father of kelly kaz and kameron bodell your family lived in garden grove for a bit, right? i still live in san diego how are you? if this is who i think it is, i havent seen you ' since you were ...

Hakanbo, Gavleborgs Posted on: 25 Apr 1999, by  gdu125

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...from Hakanbo, Gavleborgs province, Sweden. They had three sons: Lars Larsson Hadell 1837, Per Larsson Bodell 1843 and Olaf Larsson Kastman 1846.

Norlin: Langvind and Tonshammar bruk Posted on: 25 Apr 1999, by  gdu125

...children were: Anders Norlin 1835, Johan Norlin 1841, Per Norlin 1844, Helena Sodergren 1847, Fredrika Bodell 1859, Anna Svensson 1851, Hilda Norlin and Brita Spjut.

Hakanbo/Lingbo Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by  gdu125

My ancestors by the name of Viklund (Weeklund) and Bodell came from Lingbo and Hakanbo in Sweden. Can anyone tell me what province these places belong to?

Re: Bodell Name- Place of Origin Posted on: 08 Apr 2009, by  WBodell

Surnames > Bodell

My Samuel was born in Ireland, about 1784. Consensus is that there must have been a regular route from Ireland to Canada to Michigan. Consequently there are no records of coming into Michigan from C...

BODELL Posted on: 08 Apr 2009, by  Boards

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

Helen Elizabeth "Betty" Bodell 101 Stonehedge Avenue, Frankfort, Kentucky Retired assistant manager for Nelson's Ladies Shop, Princteon. Former employee of Town-n-Tweed, Bluefield, West Virginia,...

Re: Thomas Parr Bodell Posted on: 07 Apr 2009, by  KTDavis7741

Surnames > Bodell

I actually have pictures of the 13 kids of Thomas Parr Bodell.

Re: Thomas Parr Bodell Posted on: 07 Apr 2009, by  krys2004

Surnames > Bodell

...descendents? Thank you for responding. Please feel free to reply directly to krys@wildblue.net Krys Bodell Simpson

Miller immigrated 1885, Andersen immigrated 1894 both from Denmark Posted on: 22 Feb 2009, by  JP1787

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > General

My ancestors John R Miller (born Sept 1839) and his wife Bodell Katerina (born March 1846) immigrated in 1885 from Denmark to Woodstock Illinois. My other ancestors Hans Peter Andersen (born in Denmark Jul...

BODELL family of Staffordshire Posted on: 12 Feb 2009, by  Liz Webster

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Staffordshire > General

Hi I'm looking for connections to my branch of the Bodell Family. Benjamin Bodell was born in 1816 in Tamworth to an Elizabeth Bodell a servant of Tamworth. He was Baptised at St Edithas. His birth is shown to be ill...

Re: Bodell Posted on: 10 Dec 2008, by  south3131

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Hennepin

I don't know how we are related but I have heard the bodell name when talking about family. my mother is the first daughter of Ernest Norgren jr. of mpls.Born 1/29/1920 Died 12/6/2008

Price, Nellie P. Posted on: 29 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Joyce and Carl Price and wife Shirley all of Loudon; step daughters, Sue Monger of Michigan and Margaret Bodell of Indiana; step son Kenneth Price of Indiana; 9 grandchildren; 7 great-grandchildren; sister,...

Re: James Bodell - born 1828 Nottinghamshire Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  rhsate

Surnames > Bodell

...Workhouse. His adventures up to 1842 are like an except from Oliver Twist but then he vanishes. The James Bodell of the book had a living family. I puzzle at the chances of two Bodells within 11 miles at ...

Re: BODELL in Derbyshire Posted on: 18 Oct 2008, by  Liz Webster

Surnames > Bodell

I am the Great great granddaughter of George Bodell, brother of Alfred. My Grandfather (William) and Father Reginald Eric were both born in Belpher. The whole family emigrated to New Zealand in 1906-7.

BODELL in Derbyshire Posted on: 05 May 2001, by  sjbaudrey

Surnames > Bodell

I'm looking for anyone who has information regarding the Bodell (Bodel, Bodill) of Derbyshire. Are there still Bodell's living there today? Does anyone know anything about any kind of immigration to America...

Re: BODELL in Derbyshire Posted on: 03 Aug 2009, by  raymondbanks2

Surnames > Bodell

...information on the Bodells. I've managed to trace my family roots (thanks to Ancestry) back to 1530 - Robert Bodell b Breedon on the Hill (Derby/Leic border) Robert Bodell (jnr) b 1570 m Hellene Children Hellene ...

Re: Samuel Bodel born about 1822 County Down, Northern Ireland Posted on: 29 Aug 2009, by  Liz Webster

Surnames > Bodel

Hi I've just seen your post- you might like to post this on the "bodell" board- you may get some answers Regards Liz

Re: Bodell Family in VA Posted on: 13 Oct 2009, by  ATHarrison89

Surnames > Bodell

Actually My wife is the Granddaugther of Margaret Bodell Chafin. I have recieve a lot of great information from Betty in the recent years. I am currently getting back to compiling the information I have and...

Re: Seaward Bible Posted on: 12 Apr 2010, by  AnneSeaward68

Surnames > Seaward

Would like to know ownership of family Bible

GIBSON Joseph 1775 Ireland to Canada Posted on: 23 Dec 2009, by  Tigerdolly

Surnames > Gibson

...He died in 1882 in Collingwood township. He was buried in Thornbury Union Cemetery. Joseph married BODELL Charlotte . Charlotte was born in 1785 in Ireland. She died in 1882 in Collingwood township. She w...

Re: Bodell Name- Place of Origin Posted on: 23 Sep 2009, by  georgebodill1...

Surnames > Bodell

The Surname Bodell and Bodell it is of French Orgin as you stated is correct. The other spelling is Bodill and Bodle and Boodle has come about due to people prior to 1870 unable to read and write properly

Re: BODELL in Derbyshire Posted on: 21 Sep 2009, by  Reid Ferguson

Surnames > Bodell

My Great Grandfather George Carey Bodell was born in Swadlincote, Derbyshire, England in March 1884. I am trying to contact local officials to see if they can track down the names of his Mother and Father. ...

Re: SANDHAM Posted on: 21 Mar 2011, by  David Sandham

Surnames > Sandham

Hope you are able to read the following. If not then let me know your full email address and I will send you electronic copy of word document david 1. Thomas Sandham, b. ABT 1766, d. Dec 1836 in Bol...

BODELL Larry A - Vietnam Wall section 32W - our honor and thanks to those who put their lives on the line for us Posted on: 16 Dec 2010, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Bodell

BODELL Larry A - Vietnam Wall section 32W - our honor and thanks to those who put their lives on the line for us Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the V...

BRUMBACK Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by ahl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

...Bernard Brumback 25 Donna Drive, Frankfort, Kentucky Retired master plumber and former employee of W. K. Bodell Company Born: Frankfort, Kentucky Died: Sunday, at Frankfort Regional Medical Center, Frankfo...

Re: James Bodell - born 1828 Nottinghamshire Posted on: 17 Dec 2010, by  Liz Webster

Surnames > Bodell

...your relatves are Bodells from Belpher then we must be related, I am the daughter of Eric (Reginald) Bodell born Belpher 1906, who was son of William Bodell born Belpher and he was son of George Bodell born Belpher, wh...

Re: James Bodell - born 1828 Nottinghamshire Posted on: 30 Aug 2010, by  georgebodill1...

Surnames > Bodell

...that about 1 hours South of Auckland. There was a good portrait/photo of him on back of the book. The Bodell/Bodill Bodle come from Nottingham/Leicestershire/Derby. As it was not compilsory to go to school ...

BODELL Kenneth A - Vietnam Wall section 6E Posted on: 01 May 2012, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Bodell

BODELL Kenneth A - Vietnam Wall section 6E Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this pictu...

Re: 1930 Census for Archibald Benham/Bentham Posted on: 03 Jan 2012, by  BKrogh8863

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Plymouth

Don't know if you have this- The memorial service for Daryl B. Benham, 71, of Omaha, formerly of Fremont, will be 2 p.m. Thursday at The Presbyterian Church in Fremont. He died Sunday, June 4, 2006, ...

Re: Beutlich family Posted on: 28 Oct 2011, by  mdkuhnle

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Bergen

...Beutlich Kuhnle, the son of Antonia Beutlich who maried Johan Kuhnle. I am familiar with your name Bodell as I heard my father and grandmother speak of the family. My aunt Ingrid died in 1950 and her son ...

Bert Frederick Bodell b1904 London F - Henry Bodell M - Ada Sydes Posted on: 04 Jul 2011, by  Lee Bodell

Surnames > Bodell

G'day, I'm currently doing some research on the Bodells, my Great Grandfather, Bert Frederick Bodell b1904 migrated to Australia Early 19th centry. Bertie married in 1933 in Waverly NSW, Australia - Cather...

Re: Kolev or Koleff from Veliko Turnovo Posted on: 01 Apr 2012, by  MarbaP

Localities > Eastern Europe > Bulgaria > General

I am looking for the family of my husband's grandfather. In the U.S. he was known as Steven C Bodell but he wrote for my husband that his real name was Stefan Koleff or Coleff; he had an older brother Jord...

Koleff/Coleff Posted on: 01 Apr 2012, by  MarbaP

I am looking for the family of my husband's grandfather. In the U.S. he was known as Steven C Bodell but he wrote for my husband that his real name was Stefan Koleff or Coleff; he had an older brother Jord...

Alice Cookson b1834 Laucaster, Manchester Posted on: 18 Jan 2012, by  Lee Bodell

Surnames > Cookson

...eventually moved to Australia and passed away in 1872. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Lee Bodell - lynx_33@hotmail.com

Nelly McNally / Nellie McNally Posted on: 18 Jan 2012, by  Lee Bodell

Surnames > McNally

...Keith McNally and my Mother, Patricia McNally. Any information would greatly appreciate. Regards, Lee Bodell - lynx_33@hotmail.com

Dell Lowe Maughan (1938-2011) Obituary Posted on: 15 Sep 2011, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Caribou

Idaho State Journal, 09/15/11 GRACE — Dell Lowe Maughan, 72, of Grace, Idaho, peacefully departed this earthly life on Tuesday, September 13, 2011, at his home surrounded by his family due to ...

Annie Maria KIRBY b1870-1871 - Sydney, N.S.W. Posted on: 17 Jan 2012, by  Lee Bodell

Surnames > Kirby

...information suggests she passed away prior to 1897 Any information would be extremely helpful. Regards, Lee Bodell - lynx_33@hotmail.com

Re: Research in Bulgaria Posted on: 01 Apr 2012, by  MarbaP

...have. I am looking for the family of my husband's grandfather. In the U.S. he was known as Steven C Bodell but he wrote for my husband that his real name was Stefan Koleff or Coleff; he had an older broth...

Re: Beutlich family Posted on: 04 Oct 2011, by  1_jbc

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Bergen

...wife and children immigrating to the U.S. after he died. I hope you find this of interest. Janice Bodell Cronkhite ( Grandparents Beutlich/Dahl)

per page