Search the Boards

Search Results for "bodell" - 281 Messages

per page

obit for james monroe webster Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  mdc74020

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Vanderburgh

I am looking for any info on my father:James Monroe Webster and his mother:Carrie Webster-Ohl(Bodell). My father died in May of 1981 and his mother not longer after in July of 1981. They both were living in...

BODELL,MCLAUGHLIN,NESSEL,HESS,WEBB,OERTHER,JONES,SWOP,STEINER,SPEARS Posted on: 15 Jul 1998, by Keli Spears Copeland

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Monroe

Researching the Monroe County MI families Thomas BODELL b. abt 1822 Ireland and Emily M MCLAUGHLIN b. abt 1831 Ireland. Thomas and Emily were married 4 Jan 1849 in Ash by Elijah Crane Min. Their children (b...

Re: Steiner Posted on: 07 Nov 2005, by  krys2004

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Monroe

Am interested in descendents of Jessie Mae Bodell and Joseph Ferdinand Steiner of Monroe, MI area. Are they included in the information you have? I would like to share what little info I have to gain info...

Re: BODELL,MCLAUGHLIN,NESSEL,HESS,WEBB,OERTHER,JONES,SWOP,STEINER,SPEARS Posted on: 07 Nov 2005, by  krys2004

...corresponded. Have more on Bodells and your Spears family. Please contact me: krys@mvc4u.com. Krys Bodell-Simpson

Re: Mclaughlin ancestors of Ash Township Posted on: 07 Nov 2005, by  krys2004

...McLaughlin. Benjamin and Seneth (Lawrence) line, they are my gr gr gr grandparents, through Emily (m. Thomas Bodell). Some years back a book was created on this same McLaughlin line by a lady in my state....

Oakland Press Death Notices 3-12-2001 Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  Joligen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Oakland

These names appeared in the Death Notices of the Oakland Press. If you would like the information contained in these obituaries please contact me with the name and date. Please put "obit" in...

Lidstone Family - Canada Posted on: 09 Jan 2003, by  vngibson

Surnames > Lidstone

...they lived on was 9645 103A Avenue. She died before 1979 as her husband died December 12, 1979. John Bodell Lidstone was born 1904 where unknown. They had one son John B Lidstone of Edmonton. Her grands...

Re: ViKlund Family of Lingbo Posted on: 18 Oct 2006, by Bibbi

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Counties > Gävleborg

...you hoping to find? Did they emigrate? When were they born? In the census 1890 there are at least 20 Bodell and 20 Wiklund. Regards Bibbi

Re: ViKlund Family of Lingbo Posted on: 25 Oct 2006, by Garth Ulrich

I have a fair bit of info on Bodell. As for Wiklund/Viklund, I would like to find out about my gr-grandfathers siblings and their families. My gr grandfather was Lars Wiklund, born 1865. (He emigrated). ...

Bodell Family in Håkanbo i Skog Posted on: 14 Oct 2006, by Garth Ulrich

I am reseraching the Bodell family from Håkanbo i Skog.

William & Harriet Rees of Kentucky Posted on: 06 Jun 2002, by  dtromble1

Surnames > Rees

William Rees (b. about 1842 in Eng or Wales) and wife Harriet (Bodell) Rees (b. about 1848 in Eng.) show up in the 1910 census in Louisville, Jefferson Co, KY with a daughter Amy (age 15). They are in the 1...

Re: William & Harriet Rees of Kentucky Posted on: 06 Jul 2002, by  rieschalk

Surnames > Rees

Debbie, My great- grandmother and grandfather were Harriet Bodell amd William Rees. They married in Marshall,MI. and later moved to Louisville, Ky. Both of them are buried there in Evergreen Cemetery. I hav...

Mont Glen Kenney (1917-2005) Obit Posted on: 07 Oct 2005, by  KathleenBurne...

Surnames > Kenney

Mont Glen Kenney, 88, passed away Oct. 1, 2005. Mont was known as a man of great integrity and dependability. His family will always remember him as a devoted husband, and a tender, loving father and ...

Bodell (nee Gray) Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  phales

Surnames > England

Bodell, Jean (nee Gray from Perry Barr, Birmingham.) Believed to be living in the south of England. Cousin Joan Everton would like to get in touch.

Re: Tottenham Parish to Norfolk Co. VA Posted on: 27 Sep 2001, by Sarah Jane Bodell

Surnames > Etheridge

...http://www.geocities.com/ncedgecombe/ Have you been there before? If you haven't, it's a pretty good website. Signed: Sarah Jane Bodell

Bodell Name- Place of Origin Posted on: 16 Jun 1999, by Rosanne Chloupek

Surnames > Bodell

I'd like to hear from anyone who knows the country of origin of the Bodell name. In my husband's family, John Bodell appears in Fremont, Nebraska in the late 1800's with a wife (Elizabeth Fergussen) and no one re...

Bodell family Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by J. Schuster

Surnames > Bodell

Although I cannot tell you the origin of the Bodell name, I am researching my great-grandmother, Winifred Bodell Cook, whose parents were John Bodell and Alice Lord. Winifred was born in DILLER, NEBRASKA in (I believe...

BODELL Posted on: 31 Aug 1999, by Virginia B Eash

Surnames > Bodell

...don't know if this will help you but my BODELL's came from Derbyshire,England. and The oldest was Henry BODELL 1756 from Liecestershire, Eng. That is far as I have gotten. Virginia

Thomas Bodell Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by  ghlagaya

Surnames > Bodell

Searching for the parents or siblings of Thomas Parr Bodell, born 1819 in Bailieborough, Caven County, in Ireland. Settled in MI in 1845. Believed to have come to America with two brothers and sister Jane? ...

Bodell's in Utah Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by  LBalzomo

Surnames > Bodell

My brother's family is Bodell from England to Utah he has info on his family what names do you have? Email me at sbcb23@hotmail.com he does not have email at this time.

BODELL Posted on: 22 Feb 2001, by Virginia

Surnames > Bodell

Hi I tried to Email you and it came back. I am on Ancestry Com. Under Virginia Bodell Md to Eash my second Md. Let me know if I can be of any help, and if he is related. Always Virginia

hhmm Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by  LBalzomo

Surnames > Bodell

...why it did not work. My other account is: fastfox23@hotmail.com My brothers grandfather was James C. Bodell born 12-9-1901 in salt lake city Utah his father was William Bodell B: 1872 in Salt lake city Utah. It ...

Utah/Salt lake Bodells Posted on: 30 Apr 2001, by Liz Webster

Surnames > Bodell

Hi, I'm one of the New Zealand Bodells, descended from Bengamin Bodell born 1818 Tamworth, Staffordshire, Eng. Ben was a builder, lived most of his adult life in Derby and later Belpher, Derbyshire. He marr...

Re: BODELL Posted on: 03 Nov 2002, by  Yakyram

Surnames > Bodell

Dear Virginia I have found a Henry Bodell b 1659 in Belton, married Lydia Robinson oin 1st April 1692, he died in 1722. My research is through the line of his daughter Lydia which links through to my grandm...

Re: BODELL Posted on: 09 Nov 2002, by Virginia

Surnames > Bodell

I have not done too much looking for my BODELL line I do need to order more films. There is a lot in Leicester, but I found no connections, so I may try Derbyshire. Wish I could be of some help.Keep looki...

Thomas Parr Bodell Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by Meghan Swinkey

Surnames > Bodell

I have exstensive information on Thomas Parr Bodell. He came to America from Ireland, although he was not Irish. He married and had 13 children. He lived near Carleton, Michigan. I have much more informatio...

Thomas Parr Bodell Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by  ghlagaya

Surnames > Bodell

My cousin, Kris Simpson and I have been working on the Bodell family for a long time. Which child of Thomas Parr Bodell do you come from? We desend from John Edward Bodell and his wife Mary Royston. We have quite a bit...

Thomas Parr Bodell Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by Meghan Swinkey

Surnames > Bodell

My great great grandfather is George Brill Bodell. I have a lot of information on the 13 children of Thomas Parr Bodell and Emily McLaughlin. I am from Monroe. As far as I know of, Thomas came to the United State...

Re: Thomas Parr Bodell Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by  ghlagaya

Surnames > Bodell

...sounds like we have a lot of the same information. I also know about the pig story and how Thomas Parr Bodell died. I have made several trips to Monroe Co. Have you ever heard from anyone who thinks they...

Samuel Bodell Posted on: 19 Feb 2001, by  WBodell

Surnames > Bodell

...in Ireland 1784. He immigarated to US settled in the Allen County Ohio area. His son Samuel Alexander Bodell(b. 13March1837 Allen Cty OH)) was my great grandfather. In the 1850 Census he is listed as Samuel...

Re: Samuel Bodell Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by b huff

Surnames > Bodell

dont know if this helps, my grandfather lived in allen county oh. thomas c bodell, dont know to much about my family history. his son bill bodell is in utah i believe, his daughter my mother deceased, married ja...

Re: Samuel Bodell Posted on: 14 Apr 2004, by  krys2004

Surnames > Bodell

My long lost ancestor, Thomas Parr Bodell, also was born in Ireland (in 1819. He, too, came to Michigan (about 1845) and settled in Monroe Co. Family lore relates that he came to America w/2 brothers (nam...

Re: Thomas Parr Bodell Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by Krys Bodell-Simpson

Surnames > Bodell

...and greatful to receive what information you have and/or share information if you are related to the Bodell family. I look forward to hearing from you.

Re: Thomas Parr Bodell Posted on: 16 Sep 2002, by Krys Bodell-Simpson

Surnames > Bodell

I too am related to Thomas Parr Bodell--he is my gr gr granddad. I am descended from his son John, as is Gay Heintzelman (noted within these bulletins). Am willing to share whatever I have.

Re: Thomas Parr Bodell Posted on: 06 May 2003, by  harrison4AR

Surnames > Bodell

My wife's great grandfathers name was Russell Bartman Bodell b.06/10/1883 in Stanton, VA. He married Roberta Edna Karnes. I was wondering if Russell could be a descendent of Thomas Parr Bodell or if anyone had an...

Re: Thomas Parr Bodell Posted on: 14 Apr 2004, by  krys2004

Surnames > Bodell

Andrew, I am the great great grandaughter of Thomas Parr Bodell and from the extensive information that I have, Russell Bartman Bodell, is not descended from Thomas. I am sorry I could not be helpful. Krys

Re: Thomas Parr Bodell Posted on: 28 Nov 2004, by  jakeshuman2

Surnames > Bodell

Russell Bodell was born in Staunton, VA. He was the fourth of five children of George Bodell and Ella Clinedinst. In the 1910 Census he was living with his older brother, William, in Bluefield WV. He was liste...

Re: Thomas Bodell Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by  dltromblee

Surnames > Bodell

I am researching my great-grandfather, William S. Bodell, b. 12/7/1832, d. 4/11/1879, buried in Marshall, MI. Father Samuel Bodell, mother Amy Bodell. Married Ann B. Knight b. 11/19/1827 d. 7/8/1914 buried in Marshall,...

Re: Thomas Bodell Posted on: 20 May 2004, by  krys2004

Surnames > Bodell

Debbie, I have some Bodell relatives in the Marshall/Battle Creek, MI area but as of yet I have not found any connection to your William. Sorry.

Re: BODELL Posted on: 02 Jul 2003, by Mrs Andrew.

Surnames > Bodell

I am helping a friend, a direct descendant of the Bodell family in Derbyshire to trace her roots. We have got back to Benjamin, A Master Builder and his family, but are stuck. If you have further details,...

Re: Bodell Name- Place of Origin Posted on: 03 Jan 2004, by  WBodell

Surnames > Bodell

My great great gandfather, Samuel Bodell, was born in Ireland, however to the best of my knowledge, the origin of the Bodell name is somewhere in the Lorraine region of France. They were huegonots and after the ...

Re: Bodell Name- Place of Origin Posted on: 26 Apr 2004, by  krys2004

Surnames > Bodell

My cousin and I are researching our Bodell line and have 2 possibilities for you: The name Bodle or Bodell is held by some authorities on surnames to have been of Scottish origin, a corrupt form of Bothwell. Th...

Re: Bodell Name- Place of Origin Posted on: 02 May 2005, by  brettjoy1

Surnames > Bodell

Do you know if there is a David BODELL born about 1868 related to your family? David married Lillian REHA (maiden name WOOD) sometime after 1900. Lillian is my husband's great-great grandma. I am intereste...

Related to Taft Posted on: 13 Jul 1999, by Rosanne Chloupek

Surnames > Bodell

My husband's Great Grandfather was John Bodell, born in about 1850. He appears in Nebraska around 1881. We don't know where he came from originally or anyuthing about the Bodell's. Do you know the country o...

Bodell name Posted on: 07 Oct 2000, by Ben Bodell

Surnames > Bodell

My name is Ben Bodell and I'm from Frankfort, Kentucky. I've been interested in my family ancestory since my early childhood. If I'm not mistaken, the Bodell name comes from the Alsace-Lorraigne area of northeast...

Re: Bodell Name Posted on: 14 Sep 2001, by Steve Bodell

Surnames > Bodell

...that my family originate from France and fled the country. I am making some sort of attempt to trace Bodell as far back as I can - the earliest I have found so far is Robert Bodell, who had a son Edward born 157...

Re: Bodell Name Posted on: 03 Jan 2004, by  dtromble1

Surnames > Bodell

I thought I would add the latest info on my Bodell line. My GGGrandfather, Samuel Bodell m. Amy Foxen in 1830 in Hornsey, Middlesex, UK (family lore has it that Samuel was born in Holland, but I have no proof). M...

Midwestern Bodell's Help Posted on: 22 May 2001, by  sjbaudrey

Surnames > Bodell

Help! My name is Sarah Jane Bodell, and I'm 14 from KY researching my family tree. Because of some family circumstances, I have very little information about my paternal side. All of my paternal grandparent...

Joseph Bodell and Emma Jane Farmer Desendants Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by  lalaine440

Surnames > Bodell

I am a desendant of Joseph BODELL and Emma Jane FARMER and I am looking for others who are also. Please email me at lalaine440@email.com. I am would like to see if there is interest in getting a BODELL reunion...

William Bodell, Harriet Bodell Rees, Laura Bodell Parr Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by  dtromble1

Surnames > Bodell

I am researching my GGrandparents, William S. Bodell, b. 8/16/1831 in England, died 4/11/1879 in Marshall, MI. He married Ann B. Knight, b. 2/27/1827 in England, died 7/8/1914 in Marshall, MI. William had a...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions