Search the Boards

Search Results for "Victor Blake" - 232 Messages

per page

RUBY JEWEL BAKER Obituary Posted on: 07 May 2003, by  ronglong

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Mcintosh

...of McAlester, Jacqueline Zane Smith and Jimmie Wayne Clunn of Tulsa, Lacey Chelsea Duff of McAlester, Blake and Brooks Carter of Moore, ...

Green,Stewart,crowe Posted on: 03 Nov 2005, by  leslie6617

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > General

...Green born Oct 10 1890,died dec 16 1953 3.Byard Miller Green born Oct 31 1892, died Sept 7 1984 4.Elmer Blake Green born Nov 25 1894,died oct 13 1969 5.Verna Evelyn Green born Aug 21 1986,died Oct 13 1969 ...

Raymond Kominczak Obituary Posted on: 03 Sep 2005, by  burzvana

Surnames > Kominczak

...Chappell Hill, TX to Lawrence and Annie Kominczak . He is predeceased by his parents and his brother Victor Kominczak . He served in the US Army during Vietnam and was a thirty year employee of Daniel Indu...

Anna D Yancey Posted on: 17 Apr 2002, by  dyancey1965

Surnames > Yancey

...extended illness, will be conducted at 11 a.m., Friday, Feb. 22, in Olive Branch Baptist Church by the Rev. Victor Blackwell. Burial will be in the church cemetery. Mrs. Yancey was a native of Person County...

Nazaire and Adelaide Posted on: 24 Dec 1999, by Maureen Lodge

Surnames > Grandpre

...a great great great granddaughter of Nazaire and Adelaide Grandpre. My line continues from their son Victor, his daughter Josephine, and her daughter, my grandmother, Eleanor Blake. My grandmother has a cousin w...

Joseph and Leone Verville Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by Blake Verville

Surnames > Verville

...Virginia, MN sometime between 1901 and 1903. Children: Mary Louise (nee Burke) 2/28/1895 (child: Victor Burke-deseased) Mary Anne 12/25/1896 (child: Ray-adopted) Edward Joseph Poupard 9/13/1898 ...

Re: Tanner book Posted on: 07 Aug 2003, by bonnie

Surnames > Tanner

...b. May 24, 1875 in Mornington Twp d. April 6th, 1953 6. CHARLES WORDEN TANNER (m. Letitia Blake) b. March 9, 1877 in Mornington Twp d. Dec. 11, 1968 7. EMMA GRACE TANNER (m. Georg...

BLOCKER, Ray Posted on: 25 Apr 2006, by  biggs1303

Surnames > Blocker

...Raymond Burkhalter. He is survived by his parents, Gerald and Tammy Blocker of Glennville; a brother, Blake Blocker of Glennville; his maternal grandmother, Helen Burkhalter of Glennville; his paternal gr...

Obituary - Kitchell (Pete) Petry Posted on: 30 Sep 2006, by charlie

Surnames > Hoffpauir

Obituary: Kitchell "Pete" Petry, 92, of Orange, died Thursday, September 28, 2006, at The Meadows in Orange. Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m. Monday in the chapel of Claybar Funeral Home ...

Albert Albion (Tec) Blake of Pool/Yeovil, UK Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by Dr Derek P. Blake

Surnames > Blake

Looking for lost family members. My cousin Keith Blake from 33 Orchard Street, Yeovil, Somerset, England, who was in the British Forign Service. The abive subject was my Grandfather, he had two sons, my fa...

Re: Rowena Beauregard Nail of SC Posted on: 27 Oct 2003, by  beckyhumphrey...

Surnames > Nail

Julia, Rowena Beauregard Nail married my ancestor, John Anderson Blake, on October 27, 1885, at 8 Pm, in Chester, SC at the home of her mother, Mrs. P. Nail. The Rev. R. W. Sanders officiated. The marri...

Rosa Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by  ABinford4427

Surnames > Binford

...12, 1916, d; Oct. 26, 1918. douglas McMoy, b; Apr. 1918. Bennie Utterback, b; June 29, 1883, m; Vance Blake, Mar. 9, 1901. Children: Vaughn L. Blake, b; Jan. 15, 1902, d; July 26, 1934 in auto accident. 1 child...

Re: John Sanford Geneology Book Posted on: 05 Sep 2003, by Ginny Bergmann

Surnames > Sanford

Hello, I hope it's not been too long since you posted your query on Rootsweb regarding your grandmother Carrie Sandford. The person who had the book could have sent you an answer privately already I ...

Blake, Dorothy M. 1924-1996 Posted on: 09 Aug 2006, by  Eileenbeers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

Mrs. Dorothy M. Blake, 71, Coalport, died Tuesday, Jan. 16, 1996, at Altoona Hospital. She was born May 8, 1924, in Beaver Valley, Flinton, the daughter of the late Philip and Ened (Fleming) Kutruff. She m...

Whatcom Co obits available - updated list of 2,300 names Posted on: 10 Dec 2006, by  whatcomguy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Whatcom

I have scanned and have available the following Whatcom Co obits. Pls contact me at rmr-wgs@comcast.net. Rick Read Research Aide Whatcom Genealogical Society http://members.aol.com/whatcom59/wgs.htm...

Lamar Hunt Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Lamar Hunt DALLAS, TX - Lamar Hunt, the Kansas City Chiefs' owner who was a founder of the American Football League and one of the leaders of the AFL-NFL merger, has died. Remembered as a humb...

Whatcom Co obits available - over 2,500 Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  whatcomguy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Whatcom

I have scanned and have available the following Whatcom Co obits. Please contact me off list. Rick Read Research Aide Whatcom Genealogical Society Aamot, Chris - died Nov. 2, 1960 Aarstol, Tomine C...

Obits - Midland Reporter Telegram – 2nd week of Nov., 2006 Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  adgmz1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Midland

...Mary Jordan. He leaves to cherish his memory his sons, Jose Ruben Ramirez, Herminio Castillo Jr., and Victor Castillo, all of North Carolina, brothers, Jose Ruben Castillo of Mexico, Jesus Onzures, Victor Castil...

Obits - Midland Reporter Telegram – 4th week of Dec., 2006 Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  adgmz1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Midland

Barrett, Bill Bill Barrett, of Coahoma, died Saturday, Dec. 16. He was born Feb. 23, 1922 in Sherman to Lofton Barrett and Mary Mina McAfee Barrett. He was a 1940 graduate of Lakeview Hig...

ENGLISH James Francis Jr., obit , 1920 - 2007 Posted on: 18 Jan 2007, by  LorraineGilme...

Surnames > English

...Ky.; grandchildren Kelley, Katelyn and Jimmy of Alta Loma, Amy Berlstein of San Dimas and Aliana and Blake of Frankfort, Ky.; and brother Richard English of Brockton, Mass. He was preceded in death by ...

ENGLISH James Francis Jr., obit , 1920 - 2007 Posted on: 18 Jan 2007, by  LorraineGilme...

Surnames > English

...Ky.; grandchildren Kelley, Katelyn and Jimmy of Alta Loma, Amy Berlstein of San Dimas and Aliana and Blake of Frankfort, Ky.; and brother Richard English of Brockton, Mass. He was preceded in death by ...

obit - Victor Nelson Julius February 9, 1918 - August 7, 2006 Posted on: 24 Jan 2007, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

Victor N. Julius - Age 88 Victor Nelson Julius, the son of Herdis (Nelson) and Charles Marion Julius, was born on February 9, 1918, six miles east of Irwin, Iowa, in Jefferson Township, Shelby County, Iowa. His ...

Assorted Clarendon Cty info "http://palmettoroots.org/opadoccsc.html" Posted on: 22 Feb 2007, by  TBHolladayIII

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Clarendon

WILL OF JOHN HOLLADAY SOUTH CAROLINA) In the Name of God Amen. SUMTER DISTRICT) I John Holladay Senr. Do make this my last will and testament. first I give and Recommend my soul to God allmighty...

Riverdale Cemetery, Section 13 Posted on: 08 Mar 2007, by  CGT714

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Muscogee

Section 13 Surveyed Dec. 2006/ Jan. 2007, Subject to errors, please use as a guide. Christine G. Thacker. Plot 1 Shelnutt, Luther G. b. Sep. 20, 1887 d. Jun. 2, 1950 Hodges, Lee A. b. Mar. 10, 18...

Whatcom Co. obits available - 3,000 - new master list Posted on: 22 Apr 2007, by  whatcomguy

I have scanned and have available the following Whatcom Co obits. Pls contact me off-list at rmr-wgs@comcast.net Rick Read Research Aide Whatcom Genealogical Society http://members.aol.com/whatcom59...

per page