Search the Boards

Search Results for "fincher" - 30 Messages

per page

Re: Glenna Beck's Brookshire Book Posted on: 09 Apr 2014, by  DONeill3713

Surnames > Brookshire

...that either James or Sally were Native American Indians. Sally's parents were Richard Graves and Hannah Fincher. Richard was the son of John Graves of Virginia. There is no indication of native American Ind...

Re: Larkin H Prince Posted on: 10 Apr 2014, by  decor84u2007

Topics > Military > Civil War > Arkansas > General

...months, 1862.) According to the 1860 census in Conway, Larkin is the son of Isaac Prince and Lavenia Fincher Prince and his birth is about 1819-1820. He was mustered out of Helena on 10 June 1862 and tran...

Re: Karin Olson-Dahl Posted on: 14 Apr 2014, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rock

...Included in the gathering were three new members added during the past year: Donald Roy Kloften, Barbara Fincher, and David Olson. Officers elected were Mrs. Borger Hanson, Evansville, president; Rudy Hatl...

Hazle Fincher - Obituary Posted on: 16 Apr 2014, by  WCarradine766...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Montgomery

What is the best way to obtain an obit for Hazle Cunningham Fincher? The SSDI shows her last residence as Silver Spring, died 12 Feb 1970. She is buried back in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Thanks,

Re: Hazle Fincher - Obituary Posted on: 21 Apr 2014, by  tree1919

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Montgomery

I have access to The Sun (Baltimore newspaper) archives and did a search with no results for an obit. I also checked Genealogybank.com, a subscription of national newspapers, I have as well with no re...

Re: Hazle Fincher - Obituary Posted on: 22 Apr 2014, by  WCarradine766...

Thanks Gloria, I have sent a message to Enoch Pratt. Thanks so much for checking. I have used Genealogybank. Have you tried Newspapers.com? Do you know anything about Maryland newspapers from the 16...

Re: Hazle Fincher - Obituary Posted on: 22 Apr 2014, by  tree1919

You're welcome. As to early newspapers, it would depend on what location in MD you're speaking of; for instance, is it Baltimore City or Montgomery County? (And, of course, keep in mind that Baltimore...

Re: Smith's of Greene County Posted on: 25 Apr 2014, by  jimmyg4020

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Greene

...of Greene) that is the son of Turner and Rebecca remained in Greene County and married widow, Sarah (Fincher) Parker. Isreal and Sarah can be found in Pleasant Hill Cumberland Presbyterian Church Cemetery i...

FINCHER Mattie Maurine Gilda - Mama 1923 2010 cross Posted on: 27 Apr 2014, by  t42Carver_Dal...

Surnames > Fincher

FINCHER Mattie Maurine Gilda - Mama 1923 2010 cross DaveStrickland photographed this gravestone in the Carver Cemetery, Wilmer, Dallas Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture ...

Isabella Fincher Jobe/Jefferson City, Missouri Posted on: 06 May 2014, by  LanitaSS1

Surnames > Fincher

"In 1836, the Missouri State Penitentiary was built in Jefferson City. It opened with 80 inmates. Local Seamstress, Mrs. Isabella JOBE, made the original striped suits for the convicts." So...

OKLAHOMA FINCHER REUNION???? Posted on: 10 May 2014, by  glennfincher6...

Surnames > Fincher

Hello ALL my cousins! Has there ever been a Fincher reunion of the Oklahoma Fincher family? After a LOT of years looking up my ancestry, I am anxious to meet the Finchers in Oklahoma. I am the son of Earl Fincher, Drumri...

Jesse ROPER's Mecklenburg Probate File (1810) Posted on: 10 May 2014, by  waroper

Surnames > Roper

Given the clues that Mecklenburg might be a reasonable place to look for Jesse and Obedience ROPER, I checked the Mecklenburg probate files online at FamilySearch.org and immediately found that there ...

Probate File of Thomas ROPER, Deceased, of Mecklenburg, NC (1814) Posted on: 10 May 2014, by  waroper

Surnames > Roper

...property. The administrator's bond is dated 29 Nov 1814 and show the bondsmen to be James ROPER and Joseph FINCHER. The bond also has the given name "John" interlineated as if John ROPER was orig...

George McNabb and Ester Sinkler Posted on: 10 May 2014, by  aartjeannC

Surnames > McNabb

...evidence about their marriage until a small sentence popped up in the Bradford Quaker MM about a Francis Fincher in company with John McNabb when he stole and married Ester, daughter of William Sinkler, outs...

John ROPER (b 24 Feb 1763-6, d 25 Jul 1852 - AL), of Mecklenburg, NC Posted on: 12 May 2014, by  waroper

Surnames > Roper

In my previous post regarding James ROPER, I identified the James ROPER shown in the 1820 U.S. Census for Mecklenburg, NC, as a likely son of Jesse and Obedience ROPER. I showed that Jesse ROPER seem...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions