Search the Boards

Search Results for "fincher" - 16 Messages

per page

Re: STORY, STOREY, FINCHER, WRIGHT Posted on: 26 May 2014, by  NadineCaputo

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Mecklenburg

Hi Diane Storey Carney, Last year I researched the Story family for my cousin from Georgia. And right now I am looking at the Bagwell family for another friend, also from Georgia. That would be ver...

Re: Noah Coleman 1780-1813 & Janie Fincher 1789-1855 Posted on: 19 Jun 2014, by  CathyConnecti...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Greenville

williamcraig79, I have tried to find Noah Coleman (aka Noah Billings) in Biloxi, and I'm having no luck. His name is not listed at Biloxi National Cemetery. I would like to get in touch with you, ple...

Re: Prince Family South Carolina Posted on: 12 Jul 2014, by  jenijeni4

Surnames > Prince

I wanted to see if you have any records on Kindred Prince? He married Sarah Fincher in South Carolina in 1845 (he was her 2nd husband) I see them on the 1850 census. Her son William Riley Lawson was 16 and l...

Charles Roper, b 23 May 1787, NC; d 1870, Stewart Co, TN; m Rachel Atkins Posted on: 23 Jul 2014, by  batchelorw

Surnames > Roper

Secondary sources on Ancestry.com state that Charles Roper, Jr. and Elizabeth Butler were the parents of Charles Roper, b. 23 May 1787, NC; died 1870; m. Rachel Atkins. This is obviously incorrect for...

COLBY history Ogden, Monroe, New York article, BROCKPORT REPUBLIC 1890 Posted on: 28 Jul 2014, by  bcfrench

Surnames > Colby

As I was doing a search looking for the maiden name of someone in the Colby Street Cemetery, I ran across this three-part article from the BROCKPORT REPUBLICAN newspaper. I have transcribed all three ...

Re: Rowe family of Pike Co. Ky. Posted on: 29 Jul 2014, by  lisa wilson

Surnames > Rowe

Was william married to my gggrandmother name mary fincher..

Re: Peacock family in DeKalb and Clay Counties of Alabama Posted on: 09 Aug 2014, by  BethIvieAllen

Surnames > Peacock

...B. Peacock Daniel B. was Daniel Burton Peacock son of Robert Fleming Peacock & Theola Josephine Fincher. Robert Fleming Peacock was son of John Daniel Peacock & Rachael C. Owen (my lineage). Robert ...

1921 Faculty & Students at Clarendon College Posted on: 12 Aug 2014, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Donley

1921 Wester, Yearbook of Clarendon College, Clarendon, Texas The following students and faculty are pictured in the 1921 Wester, yearbook of Clarendon College. They are listed in order of family nam...

Re: James Thomas FINCHER AR/TX/OK Posted on: 19 Aug 2014, by  mcwilliams_ma...

Surnames > Fincher

...& Charlotte Moulder #5 Child listed as Estella McWilliams 1877-1889. married 2-26-1896 Onzo T. Fincher, there child Viola Fincher b. 4-1897, Estella was my grandfather sister. My Grandfather Leonus McWilliams....

Re: Additional Insight Into John ROPER's Migrations from the Diary of Joseph F. ROPER (b 05 Dec 1808 - SC, d 14 Sep 1860 - AL) Posted on: 22 Aug 2014, by  UnionFrankie

Surnames > Roper

There are 2 documents that show Joseph F. Ropers middle name to be "Fincher" rather than "Fletcher" as alleged by unknown "researchers". these documents are a Register of Receip...

Joseph F. ROPER's Middle Name: "Fincher," NOT "Fletcher" Posted on: 23 Aug 2014, by  waroper

Surnames > Roper

...SOURCE information David cites showing rather conclusively that Joseph F. ROPER's middle name was "Fincher," it is INAPPROPRIATE to simply GUESS at a middle name. There being NO KNOWN RECORD which...

Jessie Fincher /unknow Couch women Posted on: 04 Sep 2014, by  lgthom1

Surnames > Couch

Looking for anything I can find on a Cheraw Indian woman that sometime 1775-1861 married Jessie Fincher it took places in GA.

FINCHER Zelma Jean 1942 2010 love always Posted on: 10 Sep 2014, by  t42Carver_Dal...

Surnames > Fincher

FINCHER Zelma Jean 1942 2010 love always DaveStrickland photographed this gravestone in the Carver Cemetery, Wilmer, Dallas Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for yo...

FINCHER Tennyson C 1965 1984 Posted on: 10 Sep 2014, by  t42Carver_Dal...

Surnames > Fincher

FINCHER Tennyson C 1965 1984 DaveStrickland photographed this gravestone in the Carver Cemetery, Wilmer, Dallas Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal reco...

Frank Paul Toman - Youngstown, Ohio Posted on: 14 Oct 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Toman

...wife, the former Elizabeth J. Beradino, whom he married May 25, 1957; his daughter, Marybeth (Randy) Fincher of Tampa, Fla.; his son, Brad (Barbara) Toman of Brecksville; and four grandchildren, Matthew (Meg...

per page