Search the Boards

Search Results for "fincher" - 20 Messages

per page

Re: Dean Family Tree Posted on: 23 Nov 2014, by  wellbeing12

Surnames > Dean

Brenda, Willliam F & Louisa Celey Fincher are my 4th Great-grandparents. They are buried in Flint Methodist Church cemetery in Alexander City, Tallapoosa Co, AL. Yes, his father was Samuel L (not sure i...

Re: Mourning Dumas or Folsom Posted on: 26 Nov 2014, by  Trfincher

Surnames > Folsom

...have anything on this - and Napoleon is one of the sons names that I have! Woo-hoo. Thanks, Tammy Fincher

1922 Students and faculty from Clarendon College Posted on: 07 Dec 2014, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Donley

1922 Wester, Yearbook of Clarendon College, Clarendon, Texas The following students and faculty from Clarendon College are pictured in the 1922 Wester. They are listed in order of family name, given ...

Rev. John Thompson ROPER (b 30 Mar 1810 - SC, d 04 Jun 1885 - Chilton, AL) Posted on: 18 Dec 2014, by  waroper

Surnames > Roper

...Veteran John ROPER (b 24 Feb 1763-6 - Brunswick, VA, d 25 Jul 1852 - Oak Level, Cleburne, AL) and Sarah FINCHER. * * * The Alabama Conference of the Methodist Church published this obituary about Rev. John...

Rev. John Thompson ROPER's Role and Assignments in the Methodist Church Posted on: 18 Dec 2014, by  waroper

Surnames > Roper

The following notes are taken from several primary sources, as shown and are sequenced mostly to reflect these sources: Minutes of the Annual Conferences of the Methodist Episcopal Church, for the Ye...

ROPERs Shown in the Georgia Cherokee Land Lottery of 1832 Posted on: 19 Dec 2014, by  waroper

Surnames > Roper

I want to call the attention of researchers to several ROPER records shown within the winners of Georgia's Cherokee Land Lottery of 1832. This lottery provided for the distribution of former Cherokee...

Mention of John T. ROPER as a Winner of the Georgia Cherokee Land Lottery Posted on: 19 Dec 2014, by  waroper

Surnames > Roper

As I noted in another thread, John T. ROPER is also shown to have been a winner of the Georgia Cherokee Land Lottery conducted in 1832. To participate, John T. ROPER would have need to be age 21 and ...

Jesse Mitchell Fincher Posted on: 19 Dec 2014, by  Vicky_Duke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Floyd

...Everett who died in 1855. (married 1853) she was the mother to my 2nd great grandfather- Hilliard Marion Fincher. He later mattied Isabella Harwood Pass in 1858. I would love to find where he and probably Is...

Possible Jacob ROPER Record in 1820 U.S. Census for Mecklenburg, NC Posted on: 20 Dec 2014, by  waroper

Surnames > Roper

I want to call to the attention of other researchers the existence of a somewhat ambiguous record within the 1820 U.S. Census for Mecklenburg County, NC, at Image 25 of 38. The record is Indexed at A...

Jacob ROSS Who Married Elizabeth ROPER, daugher of John ROPER (b 24 Feb 1763-6 - Brunswick, VA, d 25 Jul 1852 - Cleburne, AL) Posted on: 20 Dec 2014, by  waroper

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Mecklenburg

Within the diary of Joseph Fincher ROPER (b 05 Dec 1808 - York, SC, d 14 Sep 1860 - Lowndes, AL), an early Methodist minister in Alabama, is this entry: "July 1, 1847 I have been here on my mission con...

Jacob ROSS Who Married Elizabeth ROPER, daugher of John ROPER (b 24 Feb 1763-6 - Brunswick, VA, d 25 Jul 1852 - Cleburne, AL) Posted on: 20 Dec 2014, by  waroper

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Orangeburg

Within the diary of Joseph Fincher ROPER (b 05 Dec 1808 - York, SC, d 14 Sep 1860 - Lowndes, AL), an early Methodist minister in Alabama, is this entry: "July 1, 1847 I have been here on my mission con...

March 2014 - Baxley News Banner Obituaries Posted on: 01 Jan 2015, by  redbirdacres1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Appling

Appling County, Georgia USA The Baxley News-Banner Obituaries March 2014 ================== ================== Issue: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 --- Randall Kelly Bird, 56, of Baxley, died Tuesday...

Re: Rev. War Soldier Edward Richardson Posted on: 13 Jan 2015, by  Tchrjoyce

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Union

...Edward Richardson. My great grandfather was Thomas Alexander Richardson. He was the son of Jonathon Fincher Richardson and Rachel Rosannah Helms, third wife of "Fincher." Fincher was a veteran of the Civil War...

Re: Dorothy Ann(a) Patterson/Hatch in Puget Sound, Washington area Posted on: 08 Feb 2015, by  T_Pein

Surnames > Patterson

...http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/p/a/t/Kelly--G-Patterson/COL1-0012.html and on the next page there is Ruth without DOB connected to a Vernon E Fincher .( McCall, ID). a search engine tells us Lil...

Re: Haywood Family Posted on: 10 Feb 2015, by  Lynn Cunningh...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Lamar

Descendants of John Capps John Capps was born about 1807 in South Carolina, USA and died after 1870 in Upson County, Georgia. Noted events in his life were: ...

per page