Search the Boards

Search Results for "RUSSELL" - 185,810 Messages

per page

Culbertson family Posted on: 13 Mar 2009, by  jkc20011

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Russell

Anyone researching the Culbertson family of Scott and Russell Co., VA. If so, please contact me and maybe we can help each other. Kendel Culbertson jkc20011@bellsouth.net

Re: All early Friths in Virginia, USA, before ~1800 Posted on: 25 Nov 2008, by  rnthrift

Surnames > Frith

Can you help me document the early Frith families in Virginia? which of the following items pertains to which individual in which known family? (see my previous post) This is a re-posting of notes ...

Russell Asbury Combs Posted on: 02 Dec 2008, by  belshouki

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Butte

Hi, I am searching for information on Russell Asbury Combs (16 Aug 1900/1901 - 23 Feb/Mar 1981). He was the son of James Albert & Myra Combs of Macon Co., Illionis/ Nebraska. They came to California dur...

Re: marrotte/makolo/kauamoana/williams info Posted on: 19 Mar 2009, by  birdy9498

Surnames > Marrotte

Tony,I have lots of info about gramas father Russell Marrotte.Grandmas maiden name was marrotte not Mokolo,that was her mothers name,Mary my grandma.About a year and a half ago John and I went back to Hawaii...

Obit: Faith (Seeley) Dumler of KS (1919-2008) Posted on: 10 Dec 2008, by  wilsonje19

Surnames > Seeley

Faith Lorene (Seeley) Dumler, 89 of Russell died Tuesday morning, December 9, 2008 at the Hays Medical Center in Hays, Kansas. Faith was born January 15, 1919 in Rosalia, Kansas, the daughter of Alvin “A.E....

William and Mary C. Bowen Virgin Posted on: 11 Dec 2008, by  russell wilho...

Surnames > Virgin

...marriage also, her first husband died in 1925.(Seth Bowen) Any help appreciated, Thank you in advance, Russell Wilhoit, Greensburg, Indiana

Minnie Mae McCoy (d. 1971) obit Posted on: 15 Mar 2009, by  my440sixpack

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Russell

...Home, Logan Route 4, died at 9:45 p.m. Thursday in Ohio State University Hospital, Columbus. Born in Russell County, Va., she was the daughter of the late Fred Hiram and Rhoda Browning Miller. She was precee...

Re: William Randolph Barbee Posted on: 19 Dec 2008, by  JanetBarbee55

Surnames > Barbee

If you are talking about the one who married Mary Jane McKay, his parents were Andrew Russell Barbee, Sr. and Nancy Britton. Email me directly if you would like more info. I would like to know how you de...

Looking for RUSSELL related to Bette RUSSELL BERZLEY Posted on: 10 Feb 2001, by  CherylBerzley

Surnames > Russell

Hi my name is Cheryl Berzley and looking for any Russells related to Bette Russell Berzley

Leotia Minnie Jarrell (1875-1942);WV Posted on: 17 Jan 2009, by  Wiley Alston ...

Surnames > Jarrell

====================================================================== Source source note 1: Michael Ray Jarrell source note 2: Amy Elizabeth Remali Baity Miller s...

ENGLE, Martha, 1882-1974 Posted on: 18 Jan 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Surviving are a daughter, Mrs. Mildred Bruner, with whom she resided; sons, Clyde R. Forney, of Loyalton and Russell Engle, of Dayton, Williamstown; a brothers, Henry Grosser, of Halifax; seven grandchildren...

Robert E. Turley Posted on: 28 Jan 2009, by  BWarner3423

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

Robert E. Turley, 80, of Jackson died Sunday, January 25, 2009 at his home. He was born July 30, 1928, in Ste. Genevieve County MO, son of Bert C. and Pearl Pigg Turley. He and Ada “Toots” Thomasson ...

JOSEPHINE KUHNS, PA &NJ Posted on: 08 Feb 2009, by  suzeque2

Surnames > Kuhns

...she gave birth to George (Ed)Kuhns. He was sent to live and was raised by his Step-Grandmother, Susan Russell Kuhns, near Irwin, PA. As a young woman, Josephine, became a housekeeper for the William Turner f...

Russell/deRougemont Camberwell Posted on: 29 Jul 2006, by jillmariner

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Surrey > General

I have been looking for the marriage/dob or any information on Charles Russell & Annie deRougemont. I have received there sons birth cert Thomas Victor Russell b.17/11/1881 @ 16,Lyndhurst Grove, Camberwell. Fat...

William Ganaway Russell--at the 'RUSSELL FARMSTEAD' in SC Posted on: 16 Feb 2009, by  PatsyFoster50...

Surnames > Russell

Is there anyone on this board with information and pictures of this family and/or the 'FARMSTEAD' in Oconee County, South Carolina. I understand there were marriages performed on the property. Anyon...

Some items July 1914 Nocona News Posted on: 19 Feb 2009, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Montague

...of the work she accomplished at Nocona high school. Miss BONNIE CRITES has typhoid fever. Miss OPAL RUSSELL returned from Henrietta where she was ...

Re: Calvin Shoaf Posted on: 02 Mar 2009, by  Dawne12

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Fayette

Russell Shoaf's obituary is in The Evening Standard, Monday, June 15, 1959. He died on Saturday. His name was Russell Todd Shoaf, he was 79 and a retired carpenter. He was preceded in death by his wife Lena Wilson ...

Re: Granville V. Russell Posted on: 03 Mar 2009, by  aurina

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

...paid more attention! then everyone is gone and it is too late. Mrs-. F. R. Clark and two little sons, russell and Waldomar, of Boston, Mass., arrived here Wednesday for i few weeks' visit to her parents, Mr ...

Can someone help me with a marriage lookup? Posted on: 06 Mar 2009, by  TSRussell1981

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Webster

...sometime during the later years of that range. They had their first child in 1936. Thanks! Tammy Russell

Re: Lura(Laura) Knieriem Posted on: 12 Mar 2009, by  RogerMcGuireJ...

Surnames > Knieriem

...born 24 Dec 1864, Webster Co. Iowa. died 11 Aug 1956, Jackson Co. Mississippi. She married William Russell McGuire 2 Dec 1881, Webster Co. Iowa. He was born 3 Mar 1858 Excelsior Springs, Ray Co. Missouri,...

Manning decendants Posted on: 12 Nov 2000, by Patty Gilbert

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

I am looking for any info on Russell Manning. He was born in 1915 and passed away in 1992 in Alcorn County Mississippi. Any help would be greately appreciated. Thank-you

Re: I"m hopelessly stuck ! Posted on: 13 Mar 2009, by  my440sixpack

...Birthplace: Virginia State: VA Age: 33 Color: W Enumeration District: 0054 Visit: 0386 County: Russell, Dante Relation: Head of Household Other Residents: Relation Name Age Birth Place Wife ...

Lois E. (Noster) Luepke (1918 - 2009) /sl Posted on: 15 Mar 2009, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Shawano Leader Friday, February 13, 2009 Lois E. Luepke Lois E. Luepke, age 90, a former Bonduel resident, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 11, 2009 at a local nursing home. Born on Feb. 28, 1918 in Mi...

Martha Marie Heathcock Trogdon Tate Hegwood Posted on: 16 Oct 2008, by  mcneillmama3

Surnames > Heathcock

Looking for any information regarding an infant son born to Martha Marie Heathcock Trogdon and Russell Garland Trogdon back in 1939. The Father was 19 and the mother 16 at the time. Also looking for any inf...

Garney Farthing, Jr., 79,son of , Garney and Florence (Russell) Farthing, Sr. Posted on: 26 Oct 2008, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Farthing

...his residence. He was born in Hamilton on November 3, 1928, the son of the late Garney and Florence (Russell) Farthing, Sr. He retired from the United States Navy in 1973 as a Chief Machinist Mate. He was th...

Re: Russell's of Carteret County in North Carolina Posted on: 07 Nov 2008, by  wonderinmiss

Surnames > Russell

My father was from New bern and was 1 of 10 children. his fathers name was john.

Jahnke, Roy burial notice Posted on: 21 Nov 2008, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Cass

...Methodist Church. Burial will be at the Oakwood Cemetery in Lewis. Survivors include 1 sister, Evelyn Russell of Corning. Visitation will be held at 9:30 am, Friday, November 7th, at the Lewis Congregatio...

Re: Gadd's of KY, OH WV Posted on: 24 Nov 2008, by  rshoemaker69

Surnames > Gadd

...Summit, OH 3 Onda Vesta Moore b: 20 Nov 1906 in , , WV d: 19 Aug 1993 in Akron, Summit, OH .... +W. Russell Bowers b: 31 Oct 1901 in , , WV d: 04 Apr 1987 in Akron, Summit, OH . 4 Beverly Bowers b...

Carper, Ginger Kay Posted on: 29 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...6 - 7 p.m. Monday at West End Church of Christ. A Celebration of Life will follow at 7 p.m. with Mr. Russell Cook officiating. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to West End Kindergarten, c/o West End...

Death - CHANDLER (nee Russell), Annie Posted on: 05 Dec 2008, by  lumeah6

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

I've just found Annie's death year (1946)at the Dept of Justice site, but does the CD of BDM's for Victoria go as far as 1946? Or will I have to apply for a $17.50 certificate just to get the correct...

Re: DOSSEY-KENADY(CANADA) Posted on: 06 Dec 2008, by  fordsuperchic...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Monroe

Well I will just say hello cousin, and I hope that we can find out more as of how we are related. It's possible that we are related on the Russell side as well.

Re: Alexander Montgomery Posted on: 15 Dec 2008, by  my440sixpack

Hi Esther, My earlier post on Alex. Montgomery was one of several I made about persons from Russell & Washington counties in VA who had applied for Rev. War pensions. Am not related (that I know of). Sor...

George RUSSELL m. Mary GIBSON Posted on: 08 Apr 2001, by  ian_smith9

Surnames > Russell

Looking for information about George Russell (Occupation - Master Joiner) and Mary Russell (maiden surname - Gibson). They lived in Scotland They had two or more children: George Russell, Jnr and Margaret Russell, who marri...

William John McManus Notice of Death Posted on: 26 Dec 2008, by  AnnBlake48

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > General

...born Dublin, Ireland 1862 and died 24 April 1925 in Winnipeg. He does not appear to belong to 'our' Russell, Manitoba McManuses. If you are related, please contact me at gordann.blake@sympatico.ca and I wi...

Re: Polly Houston / Sam Houston Connection Posted on: 07 Nov 2000, by  RichardPeix69

Surnames > Houston

...discovered all these wonderful conections to the past because I was born out of wedlock to Dale Kennedy Russell who was down from W.Floyd Russell and Nellie Kennedy. I Met my real father years ago but he was very t...

Re: Johnson Andrews and Lucinda Garrett Posted on: 10 Jan 2009, by  thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Adair

I'm not related to this family. Another researcher has the following data - Lucinda Garrett - b. 1844 KY [no parents listed] Johnson Walker Andrews Birth: 08 sep 1835 Missouri Death: Dec. 29, 192...

Re: Arnce Family of Pawhuska Posted on: 30 Jan 2009, by  joereeb324

Surnames > Arnce

Bertie was my great grandmother my grand mother was Delores my dad was Russell I woud like copies of that info you were talking about

COLEMAN AND GUTHREY FAMILIES Posted on: 08 Feb 2009, by  mamawow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > King William

My ancestor is Capt. John Lee who founded Leesville, VA. He married Susannah Guthrey. Susannah Guthrey (Gutry) was daughter of Henry Gutry who died May 1764 King William Co., VA as evidenced by the te...

Larry B. Swanger, 64, son of , Leroy and Dorothy (Hauck) Swanger.**Sergeant Police Department. Posted on: 16 Feb 2009, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Swanger

Larry B. Swanger Larry B. Swanger, 64, of 700 Blue Hill Drive, Danville died Sunday morning, Feb. 8, 2009, at his home. He was born May 12, 1944, in Lewisburg, a son of the late Leroy and Dorothy (Hau...

Mary Pituch, 82, daughter of the late Julius and Kazmiera Dombrowski. Posted on: 20 Feb 2009, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Pituch

...his wife, Sally, and Walter Dombrowski; nine grandchildren, Beth, Andrew, William, Dave, Cori, Kim, Russell, Brittany, and Christa; and six great-grandchildren. Friends may call at the Burton Wintergreen Fun...

MILLER-HILDEBRAND, marriage 1938 Posted on: 21 Feb 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...city, became the bride of George Miller, son of Mrs. Katherine Miller, of Audenried. Rev. Dr. W.H. Russell performed the ceremony. The church was decorated with palms and white gladioli. The bride wore a ...

Re: Frisby Posted on: 01 Mar 2009, by  JudyMiller524...

Surnames > Crumpler

Dell Russell, Are you related to "Dell" Marshall Fidelion Russell 1854-1939? If so, we're cousins and I'd like to correspond. Please email me directly: QZB52@yahoo.com Kind regards, Judy

BUECHNER, Nancy (Renaker) Gibson Posted on: 04 Mar 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...summer cottage in Walland, TN. She was preceded by her parents, Albert F. Renaker and Nell Margaret Russell; brother, John R. Renaker; her husbands, Howard Brown Gibson and Irving Buechner. She is survived b...

Re: oklahoma portwoods Posted on: 18 Oct 2008, by  angelhart40

Surnames > Portwood

...my family, my Great Grandfather was Charles Madison Portwood that was married to Elizabeth Madaline Russell. Charles came to Texas via Mississippi with his father James Madison Portwood and Martha Caroline ...

Burnett, Wilda Leatrice Droullard Posted on: 20 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...WI, and Chris and Amy Ray and their children, Jack, Thatcher and Margaret, all of Rochester Hills, MI; Russell and Vickie Burnett and their children Stephen and Jeannie, all of Little Rock, AR; and Randall a...

Harry Smith of Russell Co VA, fl 1805-1815 Posted on: 22 Oct 2008, by  KarenWTreacy

Surnames > Smith

Does anyone know his parents (Henry Smith Sr?) or especially his children? Did they stay in Russell Co VA? Thanks, Karen Treacy

Re: Stephen Russell Posted on: 25 Oct 2008, by  HL2604

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Kaufman

...when he perished? This assumption is based on the death certificate of his grandson William Alfred Russell. He was born 6 Apr 1879 in Gregg County (Longview), TX and died 20 Nov 1937 in Kaufman County (Ter...

Clarence Brown's birth Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by Fay

Surnames > Brown

...in 1885, in St. Ignas, Michigan according to some notes from my mother. He had at least one brother, Russell and one sisiter, Mary Ann, all of which were born in Michigan. Any help would be appreciated. Than...

Re: Colonel Russell West Posted on: 03 Nov 2008, by  markgiles11

Surnames > West

...will contact Lyn in a week or so & hope to be able to share some photographic memories of a younger Russell that she may or may not already have, which are currently in the loft space of my uncle Ray, wh...

Re: Dalton, Redd, Dandridge, Washington Posted on: 07 Nov 2008, by  TJWashington

Surnames > Washington

...that time I have learned that 1st wife of my mysterious George Washington Jincy Halford who lived in Russell/Coosa Cos. Alabama connects to the Dalton, Redd, Dandrisge's and Washington's through marriage. H...

per page