Search the Boards

Search Results for "RUSSELL" - 183,152 Messages

per page

HUBERT PAUL CARR Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by maxine

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Unknown

...AUG. 15,1919 I THINK. LIVED IN PULASKI,TENN. MOVED TO LOUISVILLE, KY. SISTER'S NAME WAS MARY CARR RUSSELL.SON'S NAME MICHAEL.

Re: Looking for information on Elmina Bridge Bosford Posted on: 11 Nov 2006, by  imladyjane

Surnames > Bridge

...connected to are: Feulner/Bosford/Lewis/Blowers/Bridge/Spraque/Phillips/Farwell/Smith/Buttrick/Dunton/Cutler/Russell/ Danforth/Moody/Provinder/Bragdon/Greenslade/Moulton

Settle(s) Posted on: 13 May 2001, by  LSkinner8876

...Jackson, Tn, around 1870 to 1891, m to Tennesse Fuquay of same area? Tennesse was the daughter of John Russell and Josephine Gentry. Any help is appreciated. Linda at twoskinner@msn.com

Re: James Moore b: 1797 South Carolina Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by  gmbe

...names your looking for also have a storng line with our family. Names James/John Samual/ Arthur and Russell Moore. The family lived in Illinois in later years, however did go to Iowa , OR and some of the gr...

Re: James Moore b: 1797 South Carolina Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by  artphyl

...who never married) and we did not have an Arthur until b: 1892, TX who went to Calif by 1922, and no Russell.

SIMMS, UPCHURCH, MAURY & OBION COUNTY Posted on: 04 Jul 2001, by  utahcanyonwol...

...children by his first wife, not sure of their names. Gus and Mary had 4 children, J.T., Harold, Verbal and Russell. Any info appreciated!

Re: TN County adjoined to Imbonden, VA Posted on: 01 Feb 2002, by  R_Rindler

Lee County Va was formed in 1793 Scott County Va was formed in 1814 from parts of Lee County and Russell County Va Wise County Va was formed in 1856 from parts of Lee County, Scott County, and Russell County Wis...

Dixon family Posted on: 16 Mar 2003, by Chris Kelly

...in AL) and Dora (Dory). When dad was young, he went into an orphanage. The adopting family name was Russell. They moved him to IL. Feel free to email me at CuriousChris217@aol.com.

Benjamin Russell Posted on: 31 May 2003, by Bob Flanagan

I am seeking info on Ben Russell born in Phila Pa. lived and died in Hohenwald Tn. 1998. Anybody know him???

pioneers that crossed continent for California Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by  djg769

...& R. B. Macon, Capt. Faquharson, Rev. M. M. Marshall, Rev. J. M. Small, Dr. W. A., J. & J.C. Russell, R. C. McElvin, H. R. Street, R. McKinney, Jas Pearson, C. A. McDaniel, R. E. Gillians, J. J. Gree...

Hurston born 1871 in TN Posted on: 31 Dec 2004, by  dwbgold

...Nova Clemens Pulaski County KY 2nd marriage bn 1871 TN lived in Adair County at time of marriage 1900 Russell County, KY census(taken in June) he is listed with wife Nova E dau Ona S. bn June 1893 (from ls...

Cuddy or Cuddie surename in Tennessee between 1881-1891 Posted on: 27 Jan 2005, by Tawana

...Children born in in Tennessee Glenn Thomas (1885-1948), Herbert (1887-1888), Freddie (1889-1897), & Russell Leroy (1890-1973). Herbert and another son Albert may have died in Tennessee. Surename might b...

Re: Sophrinia Balew- East Tennessee Balews Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  jnjcoins

I have an Alice (Alis) Jane Ballew who married John Russell Higgins in 1879 in Cartersville, Bartow Co., GA. They had a son Janerold Jesse Higgins, who is my grandfather. Alis's parents were John Robert Ba...

Rebecca Russell Posted on: 19 Feb 2006, by Beverly

Searching for any information on a Rebecca Russell born abt 1817 in TN. (parents unknown) Any help would be appreciated. E-mail Coddyody11@aol.com THanks Beverly

Murder/Suicide of John B and Mary Nell (Williams) Harrison Posted on: 19 Feb 2004, by  hoggwild5

The Chattanooga Times: Chattanooga, Tenn., Thursday, July 4, 1957, p. 3 MAN KILLS WIFE, TAKES OWN LIFE –––––––––––– John Harrison Pulls Mate Into Vance Avenue Yard and Shoots Her –––––––––––– IN VIE...

Burial Location of Missouri C. Rutherford Bolton Posted on: 30 Nov 1999, by Kent Brunette

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Somervell

...Mary A. Cohert), Virginia Lynn Starkey Wright, Susan A. Hogue, Mary J. "Mollie" Brazell, Kate Russell, Kitty Ann Bush, Alice Elizabeth "Allie" Doherty. Missouri C. died 12.05.1909 in Som...

Elizabeth Stockton RENEAU (1809-1898) Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by John R. Clarke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Somervell

...Glen Rose, TX and is buried in Squaw Creek Cemetery, Somervell County, TX. She was the wife of Rev. Russell RENEAU (1807-1865), a Presiding Elder in the GA and AR conferences of the Methodist Church, South. ...

Brian Paul Loyd Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by Mary Ann

...sisters, Robyn Dempsey of Glen Rose, Amy Wood of Port Orchid, Wash., Olivia Dempsey of Glen Rose; brother, Russell Dempsey of Glen Rose; grandparents, George and Marguerite Dempsey, Paul Bone, Bob and Carlen...

DONALD RAY "DIGGER" FLANARY Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by Mary Ann

...Rainbow Baptist Church. He was preceded in death by his wife and his mother. Survivors: Daughter, Donna Russell and husband, David, of Burleson; father, Earl Flanary of Rainbow; brother, Eddie Flanary of Gl...

TROY LEE KELLEY Posted on: 02 Apr 2001, by  Mary Ann Mill...

...Douglas Kelley and wife, Brenda of Quitman and Keith Darrin Kelly of Arlington; great-grandson, Trent Russell Kelley of Quitman; and several nieces and nephews.

J. W. SHIPP Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by  Mary Ann Mill...

...Clifton hospital. Funeral: 3 p.m. Monday at Walnut Springs Memorial United Methodist Church. Burial: Russell Cemetery near Walnut Springs. Memorials: Methodist Children's Home in Waco or Walnut Springs Mem...

SWAN M. JACKSON Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by  mam19

...Lana, both of Walnut Springs; sister, Mattie Hennemann of Walnut Springs; and grandchildren, Heather Russell of Hurst, Morgan Russell of Fort Worth and James Crain of Walnut Springs.

Re: St. Paul's Female School, 1881 Petersburg Posted on: 17 Mar 2002, by  Joi_Dickerson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Petersburg

I have a copy of the following book; From An Adventure in Faith by James S. Russell Published by Morehouse in 1936 St. Paul Men who served in WWI (African-American) St. Paul Normal and Industrial School ...

Re: St. Paul's Female School, 1881 Petersburg Posted on: 09 Sep 2004, by Joi Dickerson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Petersburg

...will gladly send you a copy of the book, I would like to know what your connection to the school of Russell may be, especially since we have the same last name. Joi Dickerson

Re: St. Paul's Female School, 1881 Petersburg Posted on: 09 Sep 2004, by Joi Dickerson

Joe Dickerson and Barbara: I created a website that has a picture of Russell and excerpts from the book An Adventure in Faith http://hometown.aol.com/joisemailaddress/myhomepage/writing.html

John Booth Posted on: 17 Aug 2005, by  heilmanjh71

...(1820-1895) who may have died in Petersburg. John was a gardner/farmer by trade and had previously lived in Russell Ct., KS. and Richland Ct., OH. Jim

crumpton's Posted on: 23 May 2000, by selinn

Surnames > Crumpton

This is what we know about John wallace. John Wallace 4-11-1852 to 1920 Married to: Texanna Maynard 2-9-1852 to 1923 They are burried in: Chana Creek Primitive Baptist Church Cemetery Goodhope, Ala...

Freeman Posted on: 22 Nov 2003, by  JOSEPHGAUDET4...

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Annapolis

Cancel last posted message, Actually looking for descendants of FREDERIC RUSSELL FREEMAN, born 1901 in North Kingston. Married to Maria Margaret Greenlun. Thanks.

Rafus/Rafuse Posted on: 25 Feb 2004, by  Billy83046

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Annapolis

...Daughter Jessie E. Rafuse. Family may have moved to Rhode Island about 1890? Jessie married a William Russell Battey in 1893, Scituate, Rhode Island. Divorced in 1898. She remarried a Chauncey A. Roberts, F...

Frederick Burdett & Mary Sydney Smith - Frederick from Holland Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by  DonnaTivener4...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Leicestershire > General

...& Mary Sydney Smith, they say this Frederick is from Holland. One of his grandsons named William Russell Burdette b: 21 Mar 1806 in Kentucky d: 1871 in Rockcastle County, Kentucky married Elizabeth Colem...

HART FARM Posted on: 20 Nov 1998, by Carol Russell

...run by my ancesters in England before they came to Canada.Can anyone tell me anymore about it? Carol Russell

STEVENSON Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by  ThomasWatson

Dear Carol Russell I am researching my STEVENSON roots. My GGfather Edwin Charles Stevenson was christened on 28 Jul 1847 in Ullesthorpe, the son of Thomas (b.1813 in Daventry) and Ann (nee BOND b.1845 in Wi...

Re: LASSITER Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  jay_orflaw

Surnames > Lassiter

...Northampton Co. Believed to have a brother, John Lassiter b. 1804, parents Josiah Lassiter and Mary Russell. I believe Josiah's parents may have been Aaron Lassiter and Christian Booth, but not sure.

Spiby/Russell Family Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by lynne Cox

...Betty. John Will was Deaf. There parents were John Spiby and Kate Spiby her maiden name we think was Russell but she may have been married before. They lived in Leicestershire. Any further information would...

spiby family Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by  lc1965

...John Will ( he was deaf)and his sister was called Betty. Their parents were called John Spiby and Kate Russell formerly Freeman. I beleive that Kate had been married before but I am not sure whether her maid...

Russell Posted on: 01 Jun 2001, by  LynneECox1

This is a update on my previous messages. Kate Russell Pickard was born in 1865 she was the daughter of William Russell or Russel and Charlotte Pickard. William and Charlotte married 26 March 1867. Kate was baptise...

Kate Russell Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by  LynneECox1

Trying to locate Kate Russell formerly Freeman who married John Spiby about 1900 Markfield Leicestershire. Thanks for any help Lynne

Russell Family (passenham/potterspury) UK Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by  markerussell

...link, but my grand mother was a freeman (roade, northants) and my mother (shipman) married into the russell family from Potterspury, Northants. Certainly in the russell try there are some Kate's I don't suppose the...

Belton Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by John

1881 census: Dwelling: 106 Russell St Census Place: Loughborough, Leicester, England Source: FHL Film 1341750 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3146 Folio 56 Page 21 Marr Age Sex Birthplace John Chas. BELTON M ...

Re: John Thomas Woods, b. 1848 Melton Mowbray Posted on: 27 Dec 2003, by Garry Robertson

Russell, I have John Thomas Woods' birth certificate and it shows his parents as Richard Woods and Mary Bunn. John was born 26 Aug 1847 in Melton Mowbray. John moved , married and raised a family in the L...

Re: Agnes Macfarlane - Music teacher Wigston Magna 1901 Posted on: 14 Aug 2003, by  brynjarussell

...but I still can't seem to get anywhere. I wonder if you could help me. Thanks for your time. Brynja Russell

Teresa Lorene Betts Edmison from Sparta, Monroe Co. , Wisconsin Posted on: 22 Jan 2003, by Helen Louise Buchanan

...will be sadly missed. She left behind a daughter, Carol Kimpel from Altus, OK and three sons, David Russell, Russell Charles, and Randy Lee all of the Sparta, WI area. She left behind many grandchildren. She is...

RE: Garrards in Kent or Leistershire counties Posted on: 30 Jan 2003, by  irishgurrl

...me! Also was there lineage of Garrard in English Court? (lost some past emails!) Also researching Russell Hotel in Kent near Tunbridge Walls area-for any historical facts or information. Please write me-&...

Missing descendants Posted on: 26 Mar 2003, by  lactodorum192...

... " " *********************************************** Annie Elkington m 1596 to Thomas Russell ) Calthorpe Luce Elkington m 1600 to Thomas Blockley ) " " Thomas Elkington m...

Re: Please help!! Looking for the HULL OR SELBY FAMILY Posted on: 06 Aug 2003, by A Taylor

... Male 13 Loughboro, Leicester, England Grocers Assistant Source Information: Dwelling 92 Russell St Census Place Loughborough, Leicester, Englan Name Relation Marital Status Gender Age Bir...

1851 lookup request: Edwin Goodwin, Leicester Posted on: 13 Nov 2004, by  sgoodwin151

...Edwin Goodwin he worked as a weaver. His father was Joseph Goodwin occupation a Baker. He married Eliza Russell her father was Henry Russell a laborer, they were mrried in the Church of St George, and lived on Sam...

Russell's in Kirby Muxloe Posted on: 18 Jan 2005, by  paulandberylr...

Hi to all Does anyone have info concerning a John RUSSELL who had a shop in Kirby Muxloe selling beer? Also I am trying to find out where the following where buried and as much other info as I can. Samuel ...

Re: Russell's in Kirby Muxloe Posted on: 18 Jan 2005, by  MichaelCassel...

Greeting’s Paul….. Burial’s for Russell at Kirby Muxloe :- RUSSEL ELIZABETH 2 JUL 1844 11 RUSSELL ANN 27 SEP 1821 11MTHS RUSSELL HARRIET 23 JUL 1828 3WKS RUSSELL ELIZABETH 13 JUL 1853 2DAYS RUSSELL MARY 21 OCT 1859 59 RUSSELL SAMUEL 23 NOV ...

Re: Russell's in Kirby Muxloe Posted on: 18 Jan 2005, by  MichaelCassel...

...1861. Scanned Census Returns for Kirby Muxloe :- RG 9 / 22558 / Page. 70 a. Kirby Muxloe Village. JOHN RUSSELL. Head. Widow. 72. Ag. Lab. b. GRT BRINGTON Northamptonshire. Emma Dau. Umar. 23. b. Kirby Muxl...

Re: Russell's in Kirby Muxloe Posted on: 19 Jan 2005, by Paul Russell

...the graves of my ancestors. I did look in the church on Desford rd opposite the cemetery but the only Russell’s there are not the one's in my family line. The info you sent is great and much appreciated. I thi...

per page