Search the Boards

Search Results for "brodock" - 86 Messages

per page

Adoption Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by  angelwing45

Surnames > Basher

...several brothers and sisters in the Rochester area. If anyone knows anything please contact me. Sharon Brodock Angelwing@aol.com

Ebenezer Armstrong Posted on: 09 Nov 2003, by Doris Cook Smith

Surnames > Armstrong

Seeking information on one Ebenezer Armstrong who was in York Twnshp. Medina Co. Ohio in 1840. Was he survived by a wife or any children? He probably was b. 06 Feb. 1758 in Norwich New London CT an...

Cora Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by  cfholly

Surnames > Meakin

...info on Cora Ann Meakin. May have been born in one of the Carolina states around 1841. Married Barley Brodock and had a child Lura Brodock. Any leads please email me. Doug dah@lor.net

Hanna, Eliz.betsy, Henry NY Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by  myemmypie

Surnames > Brodock

I have a few brodocks in my tree. i have Elizabeth Betsy brodock who married David smith she was born 1804 in the oneida area of ny. i have hanna brodock b.1777 in the oneida area of ny and married george bridenbec...

Re: Hanna, Eliz.betsy, Henry NY Posted on: 16 Aug 2003, by Gene Smock

Surnames > Brodock

Henry Brodock married Mary Ann Bolster, I do not know of his relationship to Elizabeth Betsy Brodock. Henry B. Brodock born in Monroe Co. NY married (1) Lucy ?, (2) Julia A. Smith born in NY. Henry B. and Julia A. lived i...

Surnames > Brodock

I have a few brodocks in my tree. i have Elizabeth Betsy brodock who married David smith she was born 1804 in the oneida area of ny. i have hanna brodock b.1777 in the oneida area of ny and married george bridenbec...

Surnames > Brodock

Surnames > Brodock

Re: Hanna, Eliz.betsy, Henry NY Posted on: 25 Jun 2005, by  marycaviness2...

Surnames > Brodock

I too am researching the Brodock family. Henry Wilson Brodock was my ggg grandfather. Would like to exchange information and pictures if there is any. Thank you Mary

Mellissa and Ann Brodock Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by Katina

Surnames > Brodock

have some info on Mellissa and Ann Brodock they married Charles KELLICUTT in Michigan he's my Great Grandfather but like to know more about them

per page