Search the Boards

Search Results for "MOSS" - 22,389 Messages

per page

MOSS, EMIL OBITUARY Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by  EvelynEhlert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Oakland

I am looking for the obiturary of Emil Moss believed to have died in Oct 1960 in Oakland CO.. He was born in Lenawee CO September 1883. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Philip Sloan Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Charles B. Sloan

Surnames > Sloan

Philip Sloan was born on March 14, 1913 and died on January 5, 1992. He is buried in Flat Shoals Baptist Church Cemetery near his home in Oconee County South Carolina. Before his marriage on October 2...

KELLEY, DOUGLAS, CARPENTER Posted on: 03 Aug 1998, by Herschel Kelley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Oklahoma

...the early 1900s. Their children were /are Harold E. Kelley and Oleta J. Kelley. Oleta married Pierson Moss. I would like to exchange family history and information. Herschel G. Kelley, 1027 Oak Ave, Rockp...

Francisco/Lehr/Reese Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  sanddollar500

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Oklahoma

Looking for anyon that may have any information about Hazel Alice Lehr Reese. Hazel was born Alice Hazel Lehr 7 Aug 1891 in Schaller, Iowa to Marvin Allen Lehr and Rose Luvilla Francisco Lehr Martin....

Russell Family Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  sanddollar500

Looking for information on the Russell family that lived in Okalhoma City around 1944 and operated a Russell business selling pickles, manoyase, etc. I beleive that I'm related to them and would like ...

Looking for Maynard Family Posted on: 03 Feb 2006, by Shelia

I am looking for descendants of William Harrison Maynard b. 1891 in TN. and Bertha Moss b. 1892 in TN. They moved to OK. and died in OK. City, OK. Their known children were, Julie D., Ollie or Olice, Cle...

Re: Looking for Maynard Family Posted on: 14 Feb 2006, by Shelia

THANK-YOU so much, this helps us so much. Bless you for all this help, it is very much appreciated. It is so kind of you to take the time to look up all the obits. and post them. Thank you again Sh...

DOBSON, Richard E, May 18, 1977 Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Kathryn

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Cumberland

...resulting in the death of three local youths from Oxford. (Richard Dobson, Ronald Dykens, and Robert Moss). Richard Eugene Dobson, 18, of Oxford, died instantly when his car left the road, struck a culve...

MOSS, Robert B, May 19, 1977 Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  KatNS

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Cumberland

Robert (Bobby) Bruce Moss, Oxford Jct. Road, passed away at the Highland View Hospital, Amherst, on May 19, 1977, from injuries received in a tragic car accident on Valley Road the previous day. He was 19...

Quaker Surnames in Ireland Posted on: 02 Jan 1999, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Leitrim > General

Irish Quaker Surnames include the following; of course, they are not exclusive to Quakers, especially the Gaelic ones, but you can keep this information in mind. Dublin Friends Historical Library, Swa...

Irish Quaker Surnames Posted on: 05 Feb 2000, by  JimDenning

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Leitrim > General

how would someone find out their people where these quakers jim denning Irish Quaker Surnames include the following; of course, they are not exclusive to Quakers, especially the Gaelic ones, but you ...

Re: Walker/Todd/Armstrong/Saqui Posted on: 25 Mar 2005, by Kay Mackay

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Fife > General

I have Abendana relatives from London England please contact me if you wish to exchange information.

Harper, Moss, Brown, Hurston Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by  Joeanna_B

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

Seeking descendents and relatives of Anderson Brown, Sr., Major Harper, Hamp Moss, Sr., and William or Alfred Hurst(on) Descendants of Anderson Brown, Sr. ANDERSON BROWN, SR. b. Abt. 1850. Spouse/Mate ...

Deaths-Nov 1931-Johnson/Walls/McCallum/Rice/Harper/Beasley/Price/Hudson/Jerkins/Ammons/Casey/Fortson Posted on: 09 Jun 2006, by Judi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

2 Nov 1931 Marriage Licenses John B Bryant, 20, of Dothan route six, and Nettie Givens, 21, of Dothan route one; Gordon W Elliott, 21, and Agnes Craft, 19, both of Camp Springs, Ala.; L C Waters, 22...

Deaths-Apr 1933-Harris/Moss/Powell/Lewis/Groff/Parker/Barefield/Simmons/Alexander/Pruett/Williams/Sellers/Ellis/Cardwell/Jones/Fowler/Reddick Posted on: 22 Jun 2006, by  JGharst

...of Dothan. Funeral services will be announced later, according to Dowling & Rhodes. ** Garland Moss Found Lying on Road With His Throat Slashed. Rome, Ga.—Garland Moss, described as a young hitchhike...

PATTON .. THOMPSON Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by  DianeGladieux

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Stanislaus

...Patton dated 1944 and living in Oakdale. Chalace Patton once owned a bakery in Oakdale (still there - Moss Rose Bakery on Third Avenue). Marriage late 30's - early 40's.

Re: George Moss SCOTT. Obituary 1971 Posted on: 12 Dec 2002, by judy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Stanislaus

Obituary from the Modesto Bee, January 25, 1971, p D3 George Moss Scott, 69, a resident of Modesto 18 years, died yesterday in a local convalescent hospital following a long illness. Anative of Caldwell ...

Re: Webbs of Early County Posted on: 02 Jul 2001, by  sanddollar500

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Early

...was Gladys LEHR PENNINGTON RICHARDS of Omaha, NE and Louisville, KY. Gladys had a daughter Phyliss Moss of Louisville, KY and Jane Harrison of Jessup, GA. There is also Mary Jane, LEHR, Marvin Allen LEH...

Hoyt K. Kenney, Sr. Posted on: 17 Dec 1999, by  duaneeegglest...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Early

...chapel of Manry-Jordan Funeral Home, the Rev. Eugene Bess, the Rev. Bob Morrison and the Rev. Jerry Moss officiating. Interment was in the Houston Cemetery and active pallbearers were Howard Davenport, Le...

Vynette Todd Kenney Posted on: 17 Dec 1999, by  duaneeegglest...

...afternoon, 3 o'clock, in the chapel of Manry-Jordan Funeral Home with the Rev. Eugene Bess and the Rev. Jerry Moss officiating. Burial was in the Houston Cemetery. Pallbearers were Norman Nobles, J.C. Hou...

RUTH KEAST--nee WHITE Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > DuPage

...Informer" for the health center for 13 years. Survivors include her daughters, Kay Lindquist of Moss Beach, Calif., and Kathleen Trachsel of Chenoa, Ill.; a ...

FOWLER BARNES/LILLIE K. SUTTLES -- JACKSON COUNTY TN Posted on: 16 Dec 2002, by  lacy2002

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > DuPage

Hello. I'm looking for any descendants or ancestors of a Lillie K. Barnes(maiden name Suttles). She died October 26, 1982 in Pleasant View Medical Care Facility in Corunna, Michigan. She was born 6-14...

Re: Litsey/Veach Posted on: 30 Sep 2002, by J. Mitchell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Appanoose

...started his second family. Hardy people back then. I record William's parents as Elias Fox and Elizabeth Moss. Corrections appreciated!!!!! Sincerely, J. Mitchell

Cooley or Motto Cemetery in Appanoose County, Iowa Posted on: 18 Nov 2002, by J.Mitchell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Appanoose

...Richard Wright and from old Appanoose County records, I learned that my great-great grandmother Elizabeth (Moss) Fox was buried in Motto Cemetery; but modern residents of Appanoose had never heard of Mott...

Re: Felkner Cemetery Posted on: 30 Oct 2003, by J.M.

...sister to Pauline. My mother, Pauline and Celia were all great-grandchildren of Elias and Elizabeth (Moss) Fox. Zae Ann had long red hair and green eyes, very nice looking. She was a brilliant studen...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions