Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "KETTLE" - 1,710 Messages

per page

Re: SCARFF Family - Risby, Suffolk Posted on: 28 Jan 2009, by  jkmskyline

Surnames > Scarff

Hi, I'm also a decendant of William Kettle Scarff... My great grandfather was Frederick Scarff... who also had 9 children of his own! One of which being my grandfather Kenneth Frederick Scarff. Strangley...

Re: Linnell Family Posted on: 26 Dec 2008, by  Harry Thompso...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Warwickshire > General

...is just outside of alcester and is near stratford upon avon. It reads; In loving memory of Willie Kettle who died oct 8th 1893 Aged 4 years and 10 months You didnt specify a date so i dont know if this i...

Re: Appraisal of Estate of John Carpenter d. ca. Feb. 1842 Posted on: 13 Feb 2009, by  DebBWake

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rockingham

Rockingham County, Wills and Administrations, 1841-1843, microfilm reel 670, Library of Virginia, Richmond, VA Transcribed from a microfilmed, burned record; some portions missing frame #458 _________...

the bell oakham Posted on: 19 Mar 2009, by  moiracurtis75

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Rutland > General

heya, wondering if anyone remembers the bell inn, I believe my grandparents Frank and Ethel kettle used to run it

Valley of the Pines D.J. Byrne Genealogy Posted on: 08 Mar 2009, by  edwardbyrnes5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...Burgoon, Burkett, Byrne, Conrad, Coons, Davis, Dawson, Donehoe, Fry, Grimes, Hart, Hestler, Higgins, Ivory, Kettle, Krug, Little, Litzinger, McConnell, McGuire, McMullen, McNeal, Miller, Noel, Noonan, O'Don...

Appraisal of Estate of John Carpenter d. ca. Feb. 1842 Posted on: 13 Feb 2009, by  DebBWake

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rockingham

Rockingham County, Wills and Administrations, 1841-1843, microfilm reel 670, Library of Virginia, Richmond, VA Transcribed from a microfilmed, burned record; some portions missing frame #458 _______...

Re: Jacob Kytle, d. 1843, Greenville, SC Posted on: 16 Mar 2009, by  erwinski

Surnames > Kytle

I have not searched the records of Anderson County SC. Sorry, but I have no info on Samuel and Margaret Kettle or their children. Mary

DOWNING, Carrie M (Kettle) Posted on: 11 Feb 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Carrie M. (Kettle) Downing November 10, 1942 - February 7, 2009 BROOKLYN, CT Carrie M. (Kettle) Downing, 66, of Church Street, died Saturday at UMass Memorial Healthcare in Worcester, MA. She was born in Sterlin...

Re: Francis Triplett Posted on: 27 Jan 2009, by  11944

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)

...Birth: 1756 Virginia Death: (POST) 1787/1790, Richmond Co., GA Service Source: Davis & Thomas, Kettle Creek: The Battle of the Cane Brakes Wilkes Co., GA, Page 88 Service Description: Battle o...

Re: Francis Triplett Posted on: 27 Jan 2009, by  GenieBee111

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)

...Rank: Soldier Birth: 1756 VA Death: Post 1790, Richmond Co., GA Service Source: DAVIS & THOMAS, KETTLE CREEK: THE BATTLE OF THE CANE BRAKES, WILKES CO GA, P 88 Service Description: BATTLE OF KETTLE CREEK, 1...

Re: John Edgar kelly & Elizabeth Jane Young Posted on: 11 Feb 2009, by  kelshome

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

Gooday. My John Edgar Kelly's parents were Thomas kelly who married Ellen Kettle, both whom were from England and migrated to Au.They lived around Melb. Ross

Obituary for Lavina C. Ney -Merton, Waukesha Co, Wisc 2000 Posted on: 01 Feb 2009, by  IngridVonSaue...

Surnames > Ney

...Saturday, Nov. 11, 2000, at the age of 82. Lavina was a member of the St. Charles Catholic Church and the Kettle Moraine Senior Citizens as well as a former member of St. Charles Ladies Guild. She was the ...

Re: Sitler Descendants Website Posted on: 07 Jan 2009, by  suegaff67

Surnames > Sitler

...you still doing the Sitler history. I emailed w/ you and your Dad years ago. Jeannie Williams(copper kettle) we split here. Any way please add me to the website and would like to reconnect. I still have ...

Bley's buried in Texas Co. MO~ Posted on: 03 Jan 2009, by  cousinmarta

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Texas

Sorry not to get back to you sooner- I live in Kettle Falls, Washington - where we have been dealing with record amounts of snow~ The spelling for the surname is given as BLEY in the Texas Co. MO cemetery...

Re: Fredrick Hallett from Michigan Posted on: 23 Dec 2008, by  robinhenry62

Surnames > Hallett

...William Hintz in 1923. And I see on another post, someone looking for Raymond Hallet, who died in 1992 in Kettle Falls, Washington (not an hour away from Lost Creek). Myrtle's four children survived until 2...

per page