Search the Boards

Search Results for "KETTLE" - 1,679 Messages

per page

Re: John Cottrell Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by Diane Cukro

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Northumberland > General

W.W. 23 June 1726 W.P. 19 January 1726/27 Son John Cottrell four negroes vizt: old Jack and his wife Jenne, Tom and Rose, my old gun, a two year old heifer, a spice morter and pestle. Daughter Elizabe...

Ann Wilson Graham Posted on: 06 Oct 2005, by Frank Moss

Has any one got this person in there research she is rumoured to have being the house keeper to the Lord Mayor of Newcastle in the late 1890's before she married Adam Findley in 1893 Regards Frank

Lord Mayor of Newcastle Posted on: 13 Jan 2006, by Frank Moss

Hello All I have a question that I hope some one can answer for me, I have come to a dead stop at a GG gran mother of mine called ANNIE WILSON GRAHAM married to ADAM FINDLEY or FINLEY. I am trying to ...

Re: 2nd Regiment NY Infantry (Troy Regiment) Posted on: 19 Nov 2003, by John

Topics > Military > Civil War > New York > General

Hello Ken, I am looking for information about the 2nd NY Infantry Regiment's part of the battle of Kettle Run, Virginia 8/27/1862. I estimate that they lost 70 men killed or wounded there. Those are heavy ...

Will of William Gigar(Geiger?) of Middle Paxton Township, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania; September 20, 1824 Posted on: 17 Sep 2001, by  MaggieKyger_m...

Surnames > Gigar

...buckwheat, three bushels of corn, nine bushels of oats and twenty dollars in cash yearly; the copper kettle. two sons William and Christian the plantations on which they now live and what they have receive...

Koyl's Born in Ontario Posted on: 08 Sep 2006, by  chocolate4mea...

Surnames > Koyl

Birth: Anna Minerva Koyl, born 12 October 1876 in Elgin County, Ontario Father: Ransom Koyl, blacksmith Mother: Martha Jane Young Birth: Ashton Mack Koyl, male, born September 11, 1881 in Malahide, E...

Pfc. Matthew G. Milczark, 18, of Kettle River, Minn. Posted on: 23 Nov 2005, by  jasche

Surnames > Milczark

...of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom. Pfc. Matthew G. Milczark, 18, of Kettle River, Minn., died March 8 due to a non-combat related incident at Camp Victory, Kuwait. He was ...

Thelma Lee Willis- Wimbs Posted on: 30 Jan 2004, by  xxTinaMarty

Surnames > Wimbs

...Willis, daughter, Loretta and husband, Dave Haynes of Bakersfield, CA; son, James and wife, Rose Willis of Kettle Falls, Washington; sister, Zadie Buie of Bakersfield, CA; three grandchildren, and four grea...

Re: Hunters of Fife Posted on: 27 Apr 2006, by Brian Hunter

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Celtic > Scottish Clans > Clan Hunter

...Presumably the first date was the pre-nuptual banns. 8 October 1774 at Dysart Fife 15 Oct 1774 at Kettle Fife. Also at Kettle Fife, Robert Hunter married Isaobel Balingal in the 30 Dec 1737. Margaret Hunt...

Pineville, Ky. Mrs. Vernie Sudie Bailey, 74 Posted on: 05 Jul 2005, by  Kelly_Blizzar...

Surnames > Bailey

VERNIE SUDIE BAILEY Pineville, Ky.-Mrs. Vernie Sudie Bailey, 74, a resident of Kettle Island, Ky., died Sunday, March 10, 1985 at the Pineville Community Hospital. She was born Jan. 3, 1911, at Kettle Island...

Pineville, Ky.-Mrs. Vernie Sudie Bailey Posted on: 07 Jul 2005, by  Kelly_Blizzar...

Surnames > Bailey

...Ky., died Sunday, March 10, 1985 at the Pineville CommunityHospital. She was born Jan. 3, 1911, at Kettle Island, Ky., the daughter ofthe late Jim Helton and Betty Johnson Helton. She was married at th...

Harold (Cotton) BAILEY Posted on: 07 Jul 2005, by  Kelly_Blizzar...

Surnames > Bailey

...grandchildren, Carla Beth BAILEY and Courtney Blair BAILEY, both of Middlesboro; one sister, Pauline MIRACLE, Kettle Island, Ky.; plus a host of nieces, nephews and other relatives. Preceding him in death...

James Perry TRIPLET b. 1867 & Ida TRIPLETT b. 1870, cousins who married - grandparents John TRIPLETT & Christina KETTLE/ KITTLE Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  barbieragan

Surnames > Triplet

...when had children. Not sure where before. Their grandparents were John Triplett and Christina "Kettle or Kittle" Triplett.

Re: Baxter Lines from Genealogy Gov John Webster Posted on: 19 Jan 2006, by  Janice Brown

Surnames > Baxter

...found my notes that Ira Baxter, son of Hiram and Lovica (Webster) Baxter had married 1) 4 July 1864 in Kettle Creek, Potter Co PA to Catherine Springsteen, dau of Isaac & Ameretta (Haxton) Springsteen. ...

John Christina (Kettle) Triplett Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by  barbieragan

Surnames > Triplett

I am looking for information on John and Christina (Kettle or Kittle) Triplett. I know they had at least 2 children (Eli Triplett who married Margaret Elizabeth Hart and James Triplet who married Deborah Ha...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions