Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "KETTLE" - 1,709 Messages

per page

Re: Ephraim Kittle, James Kittle in Stueben, New York Posted on: 21 Jun 2009, by  1730gilmore

Surnames > Kittle

I m looking for any information on Esther Kittle (kettle)born abt 1806 in New York she married Zuriel Woodard(1799}

Re: Whaleys and Kettle in Williams Co., OH, 1850 census Posted on: 27 Oct 2008, by  MaryPartsch

Surnames > Whaley

I found out enough to believe that the Emily Kettle in this census was my ancestor, Emily Kittle Hamblet, and I put everything I found (facts, speculation, photos) on a Web site at http://freepages.geneal...

Re: Sitler Descendants Website Posted on: 07 Jan 2009, by  suegaff67

Surnames > Sitler

...you still doing the Sitler history. I emailed w/ you and your Dad years ago. Jeannie Williams(copper kettle) we split here. Any way please add me to the website and would like to reconnect. I still have ...

Re: Las Campanas Hospital in Compton, California Posted on: 22 Jun 2009, by  SuzieNash34

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

...known only to him, changed his surname to CLORK. He was a screenwriter and did a lot of the Ma and Pa Kettle movies. Mildred's maiden name was MacLeod and she was born in Texas in 1901 and died in Santa M...

Re: Capt. HARMON & wife GALPIN, a Sioux woman Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  AKHummingbird

Surnames > Harmon

...Zoe Lulu Picotte - the daughter of a French-Canadian fur trader Honore Picotte and a Lakota Sioux (Two Kettle - Hunkpapa) named Wambli Autepewin / Eagle Woman Who All Look At. It was a "country marria...

2nd NHVI Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by Peter

Topics > Military > Civil War > General

...Va......June 25, 1862 Glendale, Va...........June 30, 1862 Malvern Hill, Va.......July 1, Aug. 5, 1862 Kettle Run, Va.........Aug. 27, 1862 Bull Run (2nd).........Aug. 29, 1862 Chantilly, Va..........Sept...

Re: Kettell / Kettle Posted on: 09 Mar 2009, by  Cookie070

Surnames > Kettle

I don't usually use PAF but if that what you use I am sure I could organize myself enough to be able to open it. Do you need my e-mail addess? regards D.

New Zealand Kettles Posted on: 14 Jun 2009, by  LianneNees

Surnames > Kettle

I am looking for any family that belong to Frank and Elsie Kettle (nee Duncan)from Dunedin, New Zealand searching for family, Lianne Nees

Re: Anne Apsey, born 1796, Aldgate Posted on: 11 Jun 2009, by  lisa brown

Surnames > Apsey

Hi , I have some information I am looking for Elizabeth Apsey who Married Henry Kettle they had George william Kettle. Do you have anything that matches that. Thankyou kind regards Lisa

Re: Amos Chapman/Mary Longneck Posted on: 31 Oct 2008, by  Tracy Chapman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Oklahoma Territory - 1900 > Cheyenne and Arapaho Lands

I am new at this. I have been looking for the person's name between Black Kettle and Mary Longneck. Do you have this information? (Note: Serle Chapman has written a number of books with a lot of ancestry...

Re: Trace relatives of George Harper Posted on: 22 Feb 2009, by  Gareth Parkes

Localities > Africa > South Africa > General

...his mum and dad, were they from Liverpool or Ireland, where were Malcolm and siblings born, how Annie Kettle ended up in England before going to SA... etc. I know drink was a problem but fortunately it doe...

Spokesman-Review March 21, 2002 Obituaries Posted on: 03 Mar 2009, by  jddrake26

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Spokane

Spokane Spokesman-Review Spokesman-Review, The (Spokane, WA) March 21, 2002 Obituaries Edition: SPOKANE Section: IN LIFE Page: D5 Index Terms: OBITUARY Estimated printed pages: 10 Article Text...

Abby F Brown married to John Henry Spooner Feb 8 1871 Posted on: 29 May 2009, by  rllaprise

Surnames > Spooner

...Island, USA My Grandmother (Patricia Knight) grew up with her. Her parents were Samuel G Brown and Sarah Kettle. Sarah Kettle's parents were Amos and Mary (I have all of the official documens in my posse...

Re: SCARFF Family - Risby, Suffolk Posted on: 28 Jan 2009, by  jkmskyline

Surnames > Scarff

Hi, I'm also a decendant of William Kettle Scarff... My great grandfather was Frederick Scarff... who also had 9 children of his own! One of which being my grandfather Kenneth Frederick Scarff. Strangley...

New Zealand Duncans Posted on: 14 Jun 2009, by  LianneNees

Surnames > Duncan

...Duncans that are related to William and Catherine Duncan from Scotland. Any Kettles from Elsie and Frank Kettle,any Goughs from George and Mary Gough. Also is there any family from Loyd Duncan, Yvetta Dunca...

per page