Search the Boards

Search Results for "KETTLE" - 1,673 Messages

per page

Re: Robert Bayne / Mary Dewar and James Bayne/Euphemia Findlay Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  JamesHart12

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Fife > General

...Occ: Farmer 40 Ac Ara Euphemia BAYNE M 71 F Flisk, Fife, Scotland Rel: Wife Margaret BAYNE U 38 F Kettle, Fife, Scotland Rel: Dau James BAYNE U 36 M Kettle, Fife, Scotland Rel: Son Maggie BAYNE ...

Urquharts from Fife Posted on: 12 Jan 2003, by Mary Ellen DiCarlo

...in Ceres,Scotland. John&Elizabeth had a son Andrew Orford who married Isabella Dowie 6-16-1843 in Kettle,Scotland Andrew and Isabella had a son John Urquhart Orphoot who then took the name Orford again ...

Bayne Families in Fife Posted on: 02 Sep 2003, by  sanjan_1

...1840 Rhynd he married Agnes Mair 1864 in Leuchars Margaret Bayne b 1843 in Cupar James Bayne b 1845 in Kettle David bayne b 1846 in Kettle , he married Elizabeth Dewar 1868 in monimail Elizabeth Bayne b 1852 Kettle , ...

Re: FIFE FAMILIES Posted on: 15 Oct 2003, by Joyce Hill

...Isabel, Janet, David, John, Mary, William and Margaret. John Chalmers married Isabella Forbes 1824 in Kettle. John's sister Margaret married Isabella's brother Alexander Forbes in 1817 Edinburgh but their...

Puddin Hall in the parish of Kettle Posted on: 29 Sep 2003, by  officersmess

...can help. In the 1881 census, my g.g. grandfather's family (Mill/Milne) was recorded at Puddin Hall, Kettle. Despite scouring a few maps and gazetteers, I have so far been unable to locate this strangely-...

Re: Surname Garland Posted on: 12 Dec 2003, by  urquhart1739

...and ELIZABETH ROBERTSON is: JOHN GARLAND, m. MARGARET BERWICK, November 28, 1856; b. April 01, 1830, Kettle, Scotland; d. January 02, 1878 Some of the family went to Pittsburgh,Penn. from Kettle,Fife Scotland a...

Re: Stark Posted on: 29 Aug 2004, by Maureen David

...Vincent Stark Aitkins, also born in India. The line goes back to Andrew Aitkins who married Fanny Adie in Kettle, Fife, Scotland. His son, also called Andrew Aitkins came out to India in Medical Service, t...

Re: John Cottrell Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by Diane Cukro

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Northumberland > General

W.W. 23 June 1726 W.P. 19 January 1726/27 Son John Cottrell four negroes vizt: old Jack and his wife Jenne, Tom and Rose, my old gun, a two year old heifer, a spice morter and pestle. Daughter Elizabe...

Ann Wilson Graham Posted on: 06 Oct 2005, by Frank Moss

Has any one got this person in there research she is rumoured to have being the house keeper to the Lord Mayor of Newcastle in the late 1890's before she married Adam Findley in 1893 Regards Frank

Lord Mayor of Newcastle Posted on: 13 Jan 2006, by Frank Moss

Hello All I have a question that I hope some one can answer for me, I have come to a dead stop at a GG gran mother of mine called ANNIE WILSON GRAHAM married to ADAM FINDLEY or FINLEY. I am trying to ...

Re: 2nd Regiment NY Infantry (Troy Regiment) Posted on: 19 Nov 2003, by John

Topics > Military > Civil War > New York > General

Hello Ken, I am looking for information about the 2nd NY Infantry Regiment's part of the battle of Kettle Run, Virginia 8/27/1862. I estimate that they lost 70 men killed or wounded there. Those are heavy ...

Will of William Gigar(Geiger?) of Middle Paxton Township, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania; September 20, 1824 Posted on: 17 Sep 2001, by  MaggieKyger_m...

Surnames > Gigar

...buckwheat, three bushels of corn, nine bushels of oats and twenty dollars in cash yearly; the copper kettle. two sons William and Christian the plantations on which they now live and what they have receive...

Koyl's Born in Ontario Posted on: 08 Sep 2006, by  chocolate4mea...

Surnames > Koyl

Birth: Anna Minerva Koyl, born 12 October 1876 in Elgin County, Ontario Father: Ransom Koyl, blacksmith Mother: Martha Jane Young Birth: Ashton Mack Koyl, male, born September 11, 1881 in Malahide, E...

Pfc. Matthew G. Milczark, 18, of Kettle River, Minn. Posted on: 23 Nov 2005, by  jasche

Surnames > Milczark

...of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom. Pfc. Matthew G. Milczark, 18, of Kettle River, Minn., died March 8 due to a non-combat related incident at Camp Victory, Kuwait. He was ...

Thelma Lee Willis- Wimbs Posted on: 30 Jan 2004, by  xxTinaMarty

Surnames > Wimbs

...Willis, daughter, Loretta and husband, Dave Haynes of Bakersfield, CA; son, James and wife, Rose Willis of Kettle Falls, Washington; sister, Zadie Buie of Bakersfield, CA; three grandchildren, and four grea...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions