Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "LEE" - 496,805 Messages

per page

Vance family in Logan Co. WV Posted on: 19 Jan 2009, by  Jeanne_Stook

Surnames > Vance

...like to find her some new cousins. Here is what I have.... known for sure... Donna Jean Vance m. Jerry Lee Cook Don Vance 1913-2005 m. Ella Mae Fields 1923-1994 Harrison (Harry) Vance 1876-1930 m. Mary S...

Hardin - Melton Posted on: 22 Jan 2009, by  grandmatoldme

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Cumberland

I'm looking for any info on a Lee Ann or Betty Hardin who married William (Billy) Melton (Probably 1850s -60s). I think William is the son of Richard Melton b. abt. 1790 NC. I can't find William's moth...

Marjorie Allen MAUPIN Obituary - 1981 Posted on: 25 Jan 2009, by  Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

...p.m., Sunday., January 4 at the Parrott & Ramsey Funeral Chapel in Campbellsville by Bro. Harold Lee. Burial was in Campbellsville ...

House Family of Rowan County, N.C. and Allied Families Posted on: 28 Jan 2009, by  JosephEvans41...

Surnames > House

THE HOUSE FAMILY AND ALLIED FAMILIES House, Heilig, Crowell, Cuthbertson, Morgan, Strawder, Evans, Bell, Miller, Reid, Bradshaw, Barnhardt, Johnson, Shad, Vance, Reid, et al Descendants of Joel Hous...

BAKER Posted on: 31 Jan 2009, by  Boards

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

Alice Lee Baker Georgetown, Kentucky Born: May 25, 1925, in Owen County, Kentucky Died: Friday, January 23, 2009 Age: 83 Parents: Effie and Rilda Keith (deceased) Husband: Earl Baker (deceased) Childr...

Annie Fay Stanford Chambers Obit Posted on: 31 Jan 2009, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Monroe

...Baptist Church, Walnut Cove. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her sister, Minnie Lee Carter and two brothers, William B. Stanford and Calvin Stanford. Surviving are her husban...

Re: Redman Lodge Posted on: 01 Feb 2009, by  elizaellen50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Lee

...that was taken when he belonged to the Redmen's Lodge. We also thought it was taken when he lived in Lee County, but I now believe that it was probably taken when they lived in Harlan or the Middlesboro...

Bell, William Pittman Posted on: 05 Feb 2009, by  grantharmony

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...extended period of illness. He was born September 20, 1934, in Selma, AL, to the late Eddie and Hattie Lee Bell. He was preceded in death by two brothers, Willie and Moses Bell; and his daughter, Cynthia...

Redler, Byron Joseph January 16, 1948 - January 25, 2009 Posted on: 05 Feb 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Cass

...Byron was born on January 16, 1948 in Atlantic, IA. He was the youngest of five children born to Albert Lee and Pauline Emma (Bender) Redler. He was baptized and received his first Holy Communion at Sain...

COLEMAN AND GUTHREY FAMILIES Posted on: 08 Feb 2009, by  mamawow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > King William

My ancestor is Capt. John Lee who founded Leesville, VA. He married Susannah Guthrey. Susannah Guthrey (Gutry) was daughter of Henry Gutry who died May 1764 King William Co., VA as evidenced by the testi...

per page