Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "LEE" - 496,935 Messages

per page

Billy E. "Jack" Householder obituary - 2008 Posted on: 24 Feb 2009, by  Carole Palmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Webster

...sisters Brenda Robinson of Tilden, Wilma George of Dixon, Ella Lillian Brown of Morganfield and Eva Lee Householder of Princeton; and three grandchildren. Funeral services were held Saturday, November 22...

looking for more relatives Posted on: 05 Nov 2000, by richard allen cozart

Surnames > Cozart

Hello ;all looking for some of my uncles and aunts. My father was Richard Lee Cozart. He lived in Crab Orchard West Virginia and died Feb 21 , 1996 in a car wreck on the wva turnpike. My sisters are char...

Usrey/Watkins connections Posted on: 30 Dec 2008, by  vwoman86

Surnames > Usrey

Hello. I'm looking for information on Sally Lee Usrey who was born in 1864 and married George W Watkins. Sallie was born in Alabama and may have died in Georgia. She had a son who was born in 1873, S...

CARRIER Posted on: 31 Dec 2008, by  RachelleL47

Surnames > Carrier

...Carrier had 6 children. William, Harvey Tunice Elmer-Emily twins and June.I know Emily married James Lee Dotson in 1898 and they had 5 girls. Bonnie, Marie, Maude, Jessie and Rillia. Jessie is my grandmo...

Lindsey Ellis Neighbors Posted on: 07 Jan 2009, by  LindaWooldrid...

Surnames > Neighbors

...Neighbors Nevill and half siblings are John, Thomas and Maude. I believe his father's name was Robert Lee Neighbors and he died around 1895. If anyone can route me to more records, I would appreciate i...

Re: Marlows Galore! Posted on: 06 Mar 2009, by  Mildred Piros

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Campbell

1930 Anderson Co Coal Creek HH 207/231 WARD Lee 46 married 23 mechanic Garage ____Lucy 46 M23 ____Conda son 18 ____Lora 16 ____Esther 10 ____William 8 ____Ruth 6 ____Lee Jr 2 Lee Ward's Draft info WWI name; LEE ...

Looking for Caroline Beasley in Coahoma Co, Mississippi in 1847 Posted on: 14 Jan 2009, by  BJ_Marlow

Surnames > Beasley

...D. Marlow and they move down the Sunflower River to the community of Lehrton. They have 4 children, Lee, Mary Emma, Annie Belle, and William D. Caroline Marlow is found buried in the Lehrton Cemetery a...

HUDSON Elmer Lee and Jo Ann Posted on: 19 Jan 2009, by  t42Moore

Surnames > Hudson

HUDSON Elmer Lee and Jo Ann I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 200,294 c...

James E Yarbrough, Sr. and Ida Hightower Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by  pgoodwin54

Surnames > Yarbrough

James and Ida married had children: James E. Yarbrough, Jr. Lillian O. Yarbrough Walter Lee Yarbrough Earl Yarbrough Thomas Clifton Yarbrough, Sr. Ima Yarbrough Ollie Inez Yarbrough Ida Irene Yarbrough L...

Re: James Clark Goode son of Thomas Goode and Margaret Key Posted on: 22 Jan 2009, by  ShirleyManes7...

Surnames > Goode

...he married Matilda Crye first and then Eliza A. Harris. They had several children and one was Annie Lee Goode who married Charlton B. Weaver from anderson Co. TN. These are my grandparents. One son, my d...

per page