Search the Boards

Search Results for "LEE" - 489,190 Messages

per page

Re: 1949 death certificate extras Posted on: 08 Aug 2004, by  eklundfamily

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Fife > General

...( we think), we are still searching for his place of death and looking for 2 half brothers william lee and harry, thanks in advance. mary

New Group Posted on: 17 Apr 2004, by Cindy

...SNOWBALL, RUTTER, DAGLISH/DAGLEAS, and others. These were taken at the churches in Corbridge, St. John Lee, Bywell, Newton Hall, Warden and Halton. More will follow regularly. The previous link posted no...

Re: DONALDSON Posted on: 31 Dec 2004, by  LeeSteyn

...in Cupar. The family moved to South Africa. I have more details if you would like to contact me. From Lee Steyn.

my family history Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by Tammy Kathleen Medaris Cornett

Surnames > Medaris

My father Gale (Butch) Lee Medaris died Feb. 11,99 His mother and father Charles and Kathlene Medaris died in the 60's.... I know nothing of my family history or medical history which is what I am mostly...

norton Posted on: 05 Dec 1998, by liz hubbs

Topics > Military > Civil War > Irish

Looking for info. on Christopher Norton who married Mary McNally. They moved from Ireland to Lee, Mass around 1845-1846. They had 3 sons who came with them: John, James, and Thomas. I am a descendaent of...

Irish-Born Generals in the American Civil War - Union and Confederate Service Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by  jeanrice

Topics > Military > Civil War > Irish

Numerous regular generals of "foreign" birth served in both the Confederate and Union armies in the American Civil War including 10 Irish-born Union Generals and 6 Confederates. The followin...

Re: Sowege/Sowewga-Kispokotha clan b.abt 1700 Posted on: 06 Jan 2003, by  Brenda Reed

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Shawnee > Shawnee

..."Bethena" Carter/Carty/MCCarty & lived in Scott Co., VA. My grandfather, Bradley J. Castle, of Lee County, VA had a sister who looked very much like an American Indian. I know that we des...

Searching for ancestor's Posted on: 19 Jun 1999, by Barry White

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

...were-Tommy HOBBY, Brother HOBBY.; JOHN N.WHITE & "JOSIE" HOBBY'S child- ren were Willie Lee WHITE, Perla(WHITE)Enfinger, Ozie(WHITE) Davis, Ella Jane(WHITE)Burnham, Lona(WHITE)Elmore, Nina ...

Looking for Mysterious Death Obit in Dothan Newspaper Archives Posted on: 09 Nov 1999, by Sue (Grantham) Wilkinson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

...Houston Co. Her children were Willie Mae age 14, Harvey J. age 10 (my father b. Dothan, AL), and Rosa Lee age 6. Her parents were Eli Strickland and Jincy A. ? of Henry/Houston Co. before moving to Holme...

Need information Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  Linda_Boatwri...

I am needing any information on my grandparents-ADA LEE DEAN born in dothan alabama houston county on August 10,1897 married JOHNNY MORRELL ?-I need parents of and any information on their lives and thei...

per page