Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hollander" - 947 Messages

per page

Mackler Family History Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  GPMackler

Surnames > Mackler

...States ~1888. David had two wives Rachel and Ray. via Rachel he had: Harry Tessie (Bernstein) Augusta (Hollander) Gertrude Hannah Harry had two sons: Jack Frank or Francis or Phillip Jack had two childre...

Robert Serviss (ROBERT SURVIS) Posted on: 22 Feb 2009, by  gsim4454

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Dundas

I have traced my family back to a Robert Serviss (name is spelled SURVIS on his headstone). He married Mary Tuttle and both are buried at the Washington Monumental Cemtery in South River NJ. Robert b....

Re: George W. Conard Posted on: 18 Jun 2009, by  Claire_Cantre...

Surnames > Coonrod

...peer named James or Charles Fox. They had two sons, James and Charles Fox. She divorced and married a Hollander named Conrad and had a son named Hamilton. They along with her second son by Fox, Charles came ...

Death of Mr. Alexander Hollander in Guatemala Posted on: 24 Mar 2004, by  davwayell

Surnames > Hollander

...U.S. Department of State's "Report of the Death of an American Citizen" for Mr. Alexander Hollander, please contact me so I can conduct research to locate the record. Mr. Hollander died in Guatemala on Novem...

Re: Van Varick/Fonferek - Is there a connection? Posted on: 26 Oct 2008, by  Fonferek

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Gelderland

...beginning of a massive exodus of people - described in the Republic of those days as olederski [Dutch, "Hollander"] - from the Netherlands and northern Germany. The colonization advanced in a souther...

Re: Hollanders from Romania to New Zealand Posted on: 10 Jun 2009, by  sunysky123

Surnames > Hollander

I am looking for decendents of Hirsch HOLLANDER. 1770 - ABT. 1833 (They lived NE of frankfort around the town of Muhlfeld. We believe they originated in Spain as this was information passed down through the g...

Assel (Drochtersen), Hanover & Hamburg - Wetegrove Family Posted on: 05 Jul 2009, by  tag2tam

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hamburg > General

...17 Dec 1730 and had the following child: Hinrich born 1733; 3. Hinrich Wetegrove married Florence Hollander in 1767 and had the following children: Peter born 1768; Anna born 1770; Infant daughter born 1776...

JACKSON, Harold H Posted on: 04 May 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...2009 from 2-4 p.m. at Sherwood Chapel. Graveside service will be conducted at 4 p.m. with Dr. George Hollander officiating. Memorial contributions may be made to: Immanuel Baptist Church 306 Ogle St., Knoxvill...

1889 bio - GUBBELS, PETER Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

...Walsh PETER GUBBELS Peter GUBBELS, an enterprising and prosperous farmer of Cass Township, is a Hollander by birth, who left his native land at the age of twelve years. He was born November 30, 1849, and i...

STERNER, Robert P., 1942-2009 Posted on: 23 Jun 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Earlier, Robert worked for Boley's Iron Works, Shenandoah. Later, he retired as a machine mechanic from Hollander Home Fashions, Frackville. Robert was of the Catholic faith. He was a member of the Shenandoah...

Chatsworth Park School Posted on: 31 May 2009, by  rwhites_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Unknown

...B3-A3-B4 Room 13 May 1960 Mrs.Verner,B1 June 1957 Mrs. Stuckenbruck Grade A4-B5 May 1961 Mrs. Hollander,A1-B2 May 1958 Mrs. Overlin A2-B3 May 1959 Mrs. Van Noy Grade B5-A5 May 1962 Mrs. Over...

Henry Draht and Nina Logan Posted on: 11 Feb 2009, by  peadabduke

Surnames > Hugg

I'm looking for relatives of Henry Draht and wife Nina Logan. They had a son Robert Edward Draht Sr. who married Genevieve Klimczak. They had 3 children, Robert Jr., Marilyn and Karen. I am the daught...

Matthias Hollander Posted on: 01 Mar 2009, by  Paul McCall

Surnames > Hollander

Matthias Hollander was my Great Grandfather; he was a distinguished Funeral Director in the town of Framingham, Massachusetts 1900 through 1941. He was born in France in September1859 and migrated to the US in...

WIGG, LUCINDA MARGARETHA HULDA (HEIDE) May 22, 1921 - September 17, 2008 Posted on: 10 Dec 2008, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

...10/2/2008 Lucinda Margaretha Hulda Wigg was born May 22, 1921, the daughter of Johann and Alma Hollander Heide. She died Wednesday, September 17, 2008, at Horn Memorial Hospital in Ida Grove, Iowa, at the...

Hollanders Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by Sara Hollander

Surnames > Hollander

...cool taht the "Hollanders" have a message board. Go Hollander's. :) anybody know where the hollander name came from? all i know is taht part of my family came from poland and morocco.

Hinkle, Blanche Liles Posted on: 18 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...p.m. Friday with funeral services to follow at 8 p.m. in the Click Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. George Hollander and Rev. Lester Mullins officiating. Family and friends will gather at 10 a.m. Saturday in the ...

Hinkle, George Paul Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Thursday with funeral services to follow at 8 p.m. in the Click Funeral Home chapel with Rev. George Hollander officiating. Family and friends will gather at 10:30 a.m. Friday to proceed to the Woodlawn Cemete...

Re: Van Varick - Fonferek - Fa~ferek Family Connection Posted on: 22 Nov 2008, by  Fonferek

Surnames > Van Varick

...beginning of a massive exodus of people - described in the Republic of those days as olederski [Dutch, "Hollander"] - from the Netherlands and northern Germany. The colonization advanced in a souther...

Re: Fonferek - Is it Dutch (Mennonite) that settled in Poland Posted on: 26 Oct 2008, by  Fonferek

Topics > Religions and Religious > Mennonites > Prussian-Russian Mennonites

Re: Quinlan or Quinlin Posted on: 07 Aug 2009, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Ohio; father John QUINLAN; mother Unknown. DOM 26 April 1924; POM Kalamazoo, Mich; official John L. Hollander, Judge of Probate; wits Margaret Barrett & Eva M. Henson both of Kalamazoo. (Posted by a VOLUN...

Hollander Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Julie

Surnames > Hollander

Stumbled across your message. My Grandfather, Stephen Hollander immigrated from the Netherlands in the early 1900's. Lived in Grand Rapids, Michigan where he was a physician. He died in 1983. Married to Elizib...

Re: Quinlan or Quinlin Posted on: 08 Aug 2009, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...father Patrick QUINLAN; mother Susan MEEHAN. DOM 10 Aug 1921; POM Kalamazoo, Mich; official John L. Hollander, Judge of Probate; wits U. S. Acker & Lucille E. Acker, both of Kalamazoo. (Posted by a VOLUN...

Re: Feldman/Glacier family Posted on: 02 Aug 2009, by  mllifland

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore

...Morris. This was taken the opening day of the original store. My Grandmother's first cousin, Dale Hollander Needleman, is the daughter of Jeannette Feldman Hollander, who was my Great Grandmother's sister, she probab...

Peter SANTMAN Posted on: 28 Nov 2009, by  WHL44

...wkr(sic); cause Carcinoma of the pyloric end of stomach; father Frank SANTMAN b. Netherlands; mother Tessie HOLLANDER, b. Netherlands. (Posted by a VOLUNTEER-NO family connection)

Re: Steinfeld family from Austria Posted on: 20 Sep 2009, by  Mohnbauer

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

...http://www.haruth.com/JewsGalicia.html http://www.avotaynu.com/books/DJSG.htm http://www.hollanderbooks.com/cgi-bin/hollander/34786 http://www.jewishgen.org/yizkor/biecz/Biecz.html http://www.edwardvictor.com/...

Re: Wolfensohn Family Tree Posted on: 12 Nov 2009, by  danpict

Surnames > Wolfensohn

hello, suzanne - i am daniel lobo filho son of max wolfensohn and margot hollander from viena, austria who imigrated to brazil in 1928; your story makes sense since i know the wolfensohns immigrated to viena f...

Re: Margareta Schneider, d. April 27, 1931 Posted on: 23 May 2010, by  tbird338

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...had my mother Ilse in 1929 in Pirmasens. Happy to share the details of the entire tree. Regards, Ken Hollander

Re: Surname origin Posted on: 27 Apr 2010, by  jhollander180

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Unknown

...provided but it didn't go through. My e-mail is jhollander at rocketmail dot com Best Regards Jenn Hollander

Aloha Jan Re: Johann Anthonius Hoon Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  JJMOMS50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

My name is Jim. JJMOMS on Ancestry.com Re: Johann Anthonius Hoon Birth 1735 in Hollander, Limburg, Netherlands Death 11 Apr 1792 Pennsylvania, USA I think one Hoon stop is with Bessie Hoon (Birth 18 Aug 18...

Anthony Yerke Founder of the Yerkes Family Posted on: 01 Apr 2010, by  StellaCotrill...

Surnames > Yerkes

*********** Chronicle of the Yerkes Family with Notes on the Leech and Rutter Families A magnificent work, tracing these families from Anthony Yerkes arrival in Pennsylvania around 1700. Illustration...

O'Donnell's and families from Canada to MA ? Posted on: 25 Feb 2010, by  bbn72

Surnames > O'Donnell

Philip O'Donnell dob Sept 28 1898 died Oct 1964 m to Mary Hollander Mary Hollander dob Feb 10 1900 , died April 1984 Philip son of Joseph P O'Donnell born in Canada 1862 and Mary Campbell born in Canada about 1870 ...

Re: Kelleher Posted on: 17 Nov 2009, by  bbn72

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Leitrim > General

I just noticed your Hollander name. Have you done any genealogy research on Hollander.? If so would you share some of it here, names, dob, places etc. I have a friend whose mothers maiden name was Hollander. thus my interest,...

Lewis and Morris families Posted on: 30 Jan 1999, by  bevincreel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Marion

I am searching for information on the families of: 1. Hollander "Holly" Smith. She was born on 7/8/1800, the daughter of Jeremiah G. Smith and Joanna Dillon of old Pike County. She married to Benjami...

Re: Edward Sinnott 1700s County Wexford, parents William Sinnott and Jane O'Neil County Wexford Posted on: 21 Nov 2009, by  bbn72

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wexford > General

...O'Neils came to the States, primarily MA and if so when, and who did they marry. Associated names may be: Hollander, O'Donnell, McNeil, and others. All were in Canada, but came to MA. Barbara

Re: john morrison mary campbell Posted on: 13 Dec 2009, by  bbn72

Surnames > Morrison

...havve any of these surnames in your family McIsaac, Rudolph, O'Neil, O"Donnell, McNulty, McNeil, Hollander,. Did any of them wind up in MA? If so when and where, who? Good Luck Barbara

Trying to learn about Adam's, McIsaac, Morrison's, Marshall, Rudolph, Campbell, Hollander, Taylor, Littell, Nichols, Seyfang, Tu Posted on: 15 Aug 2009, by  bbn72

Surnames > Adam

...names? If so please tell me what you have. Adam's, McIsaac, Morrison's, Marshall, Rudolph, Campbell, Hollander, Taylor, Littell, Nichols, Seyfang, Tuffli, Bradley, O'Donnell, O'Connor, Doherty, Thanks Bar...

Re: O'Donnell's of Carndonagh, Co Donegal; MA; MN Posted on: 31 May 2010, by  bbn72

Surnames > O'Donnell

...where he was from originallY0 who married, and had a son Philip Stanley O'Donnell that married Mary Hollander,? I don't know for sure but I think they were married in MA, I do know they had 7 children, and ra...

Re: tracing o;donnell ancestors Posted on: 31 May 2010, by  bbn72

Surnames > O'Donnell

...a Joseph O'Donnell that did go to Canada. His son whose name was Philip Stanley O'Donnell m a Mary Hollander (don't know a thing about her family either) but I do know that Philip and Mary wound up in MA and ...

Dr. David W. ESSAR Posted on: 10 Feb 2010, by  WHL44

...February 3, 2010 in Winona, MN. David was born May 14, 1958 in Kalamazoo, the son of Kenneth and Evelyn (De Hollander) Essar. He was a Boy Scout and had earned his Eagle Scout rank, the Order of the Arrow, his...

Re: 1851 census, England. lookup please Posted on: 01 Dec 2009, by  ELLinSpain

Topics > Census > United Kingdom > Census of United Kingdom 1851

...year: abt 1850 Relation: Lodger Gender: Male Where born: Chesterfield, Derbyshire BEETWELL STREET, HOLLANDER YARD

Re: Cahill family Posted on: 06 Nov 2009, by  bbn72

Surnames > O'Donnell

...Canada(Nova Scotia) and married I believe in Reading MA. They were Phillip Stanley O'Donnell, and Mary Hollander. But, while my notes aren't handy, so I can't say who, there were asscoiated names and one was...

Re: NEUWIRTH Posted on: 31 Mar 2010, by  Mohnbauer

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Carinthia

...http://books.google.at/books?id=F5CLSkiRl5QC&pg=PA52&lpg=PA52&dq=galicia+jews&source=bl&ots=iVnb2JqsJc&sig=9e268_uV1Tqs3I3mphfKpPb_sPM&hl=de&ei=Xj22Sq2jLIGB_Qbzo7zxAw&a...

HOLLANDER Minnie J 1866-1946 Posted on: 27 Aug 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Hollander

HOLLANDER Minnie J 1866-1946 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 205,9...

Alfred Byron Turnbull obit 6 Mar 1942 Port Arthur, Texas Posted on: 29 Dec 2009, by  rldrev

Surnames > Turnbull

The Port Arthur News Friday, March 06, 1942 DEATH CLAIMS A. B. TURNBULL Alfred B. Turnbull, 73, caretaker of St. George's Episcopal church, died in St. Mary's hospital Thursday about 5:10 p.m. ...

Winfield J. "Wink" HOLLANDER Posted on: 22 Apr 2010, by  44wayne

Winfield J. “Wink” HOLLANDER devoted himself both personally and professionally to the service of others. As a bank officer for 26 years, an attorney for 25 years and as a community servant and longtime membe...

BRIGGS Georgianna in Rochester NY - 1944 Postcard from "Gertie" Posted on: 20 Apr 2010, by  danivv

Surnames > Briggs

...concert. "Gertie" -- Miss Georgianna Briggs 175 Marion St. Rochester 10 New York % J. De Hollander

obit for Jean Roberta Cassells Posted on: 18 Feb 2010, by  lastonestandi...

Surnames > Cassells

...daughter; born to Joseph and Margaret McKibben. She moved to Montclair,Ca in 1961. She worked at the Hollander Cafeteria in the Montclair Plaza from 1968 to 1983. She moved to the town of Apple Valley, CA in 1...

+Telegraaf Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by transcriber

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...GRIFFIOEN(2) HAAN(1), HAARLEM(1), HAGE(2), HAK(2), HAVERKAMP(1), HEIJDRA(1), HELSLOOT(1), HESP(2), HILHORST(1), HOLLANDER(2), HOOFT(2), HOOGLANDER(1), HOORENMAN(1), HURK(2) ISFEL(2) JARDIN(...

+Familieberichten Groningen zaterdag 2 december 2000 Posted on: 08 Dec 2000, by transcriber

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...Tjaart Hofman John Jager Anna Martha de Jonge-Frieling Renzo Meis Geert Meijer René Molenkamp Truida Nanninga-Hollander Geertje Sijke Oolders-Helweg Tiddo Paapst Annie Pals-Jansen Iektje Smit-Ploeger Jacomina de V...

BOGER, CLARENCE FERDINAND June 26, 1928 - April 24, 2010 Posted on: 26 May 2010, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

...Bulletin/Review 5/7/2010 Clarence Ferdinand Boger was born June 26, 1928, the son of Ferdinand and Martha Hollander Boger. He died Saturday, April 24, 2010, at the Eventide Lutheran Home in Denison, Iowa...

per page