Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hollander" - 947 Messages

per page

Hollanders Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by Sara Hollander

Surnames > Hollander

...cool taht the "Hollanders" have a message board. Go Hollander's. :) anybody know where the hollander name came from? all i know is taht part of my family came from poland and morocco.

Fonferek/Varick/Van Varick Connection Posted on: 16 Jan 2009, by  Fonferek

Surnames > Varick

...beginning of a massive exodus of people - described in the Republic of those days as olederski [Dutch, "Hollander"] - ...

Henry Draht and Nina Logan Posted on: 11 Feb 2009, by  peadabduke

Surnames > Hugg

I'm looking for relatives of Henry Draht and wife Nina Logan. They had a son Robert Edward Draht Sr. who married Genevieve Klimczak. They had 3 children, Robert Jr., Marilyn and Karen. I am the daught...

Hollander Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by V. Prather

Surnames > Hollander

If your HOLLANDERS were of German descent but came from the Alsace-Lorraine region of France I have lots of info to share that you'd be interested in. I would also be interested in any you have. Plea...

Bernard/Bertha LEVER, Michael/Florence LEVER Posted on: 07 Dec 2008, by  susanjpl

Surnames > Lever

I am attempting to contact the descendents of Michael Lever and Florence Isabel Hollander. They had two sons George and Albert. George had two children. I believe they were Michael and Susan. These would be my...

Walter, Auxier Posted on: 06 Dec 2008, by  my440sixpack

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Russell

...Auxier, brothers and sister, came to Pennsylvania from the Rhine, in Germany, in 1755. His wife was a Hollander. They lived in Pennsylvania until after the Revolutionary War. They had five sons.... After the w...

Heiman, Elmer George August 16, 1918 - October 14, 2008 Posted on: 21 Nov 2008, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Carroll

...Timothy A. Johnson, Celebrant Lectors Chad Heiman Gift Bearers – Elmer’s Granddaughters Brittany Hollander Abby Heiman & Megan Heiman Music “On Eagle’s Wings” “Ave Maria” “Be Not Afraid” “How Great...

Re: Fonferek - Is it Dutch (Mennonite) that settled in Poland Posted on: 26 Oct 2008, by  Fonferek

Topics > Religions and Religious > Mennonites > Prussian-Russian Mennonites

...beginning of a massive exodus of people - described in the Republic of those days as olederski [Dutch, "Hollander"] - from the Netherlands and northern Germany. The colonization advanced in a souther...

Mackler Family History Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  GPMackler

Surnames > Mackler

...States ~1888. David had two wives Rachel and Ray. via Rachel he had: Harry Tessie (Bernstein) Augusta (Hollander) Gertrude Hannah Harry had two sons: Jack Frank or Francis or Phillip Jack had two childre...

STERNER, Robert P., 1942-2009 Posted on: 23 Jun 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Earlier, Robert worked for Boley's Iron Works, Shenandoah. Later, he retired as a machine mechanic from Hollander Home Fashions, Frackville. Robert was of the Catholic faith. He was a member of the Shenandoah...

Re: George W. Conard Posted on: 18 Jun 2009, by  Claire_Cantre...

Surnames > Coonrod

...peer named James or Charles Fox. They had two sons, James and Charles Fox. She divorced and married a Hollander named Conrad and had a son named Hamilton. They along with her second son by Fox, Charles came ...

Hollander Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Julie

Surnames > Hollander

Stumbled across your message. My Grandfather, Stephen Hollander immigrated from the Netherlands in the early 1900's. Lived in Grand Rapids, Michigan where he was a physician. He died in 1983. Married to Elizib...

Re: Quinlan or Quinlin Posted on: 07 Aug 2009, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Ohio; father John QUINLAN; mother Unknown. DOM 26 April 1924; POM Kalamazoo, Mich; official John L. Hollander, Judge of Probate; wits Margaret Barrett & Eva M. Henson both of Kalamazoo. (Posted by a VOLUN...

JACKSON, Harold H Posted on: 04 May 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...2009 from 2-4 p.m. at Sherwood Chapel. Graveside service will be conducted at 4 p.m. with Dr. George Hollander officiating. Memorial contributions may be made to: Immanuel Baptist Church 306 Ogle St., Knoxvill...

Death of Mr. Alexander Hollander in Guatemala Posted on: 24 Mar 2004, by  davwayell

Surnames > Hollander

...U.S. Department of State's "Report of the Death of an American Citizen" for Mr. Alexander Hollander, please contact me so I can conduct research to locate the record. Mr. Hollander died in Guatemala on Novem...

Hoffmeier, Kevin Ray November 24, 1959 - March 16, 2009 Posted on: 07 Apr 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

HOFFMEIER, KEVIN RAY Denison Bulletin/Review 3/27/2009 Kevin Ray Hoffmeier was born November 24, 1959, the son of Ralph and Marion Didier Hoffmeier. He died Monday, March 16, 2009, at Alegent Heal...

Chatsworth Park School Posted on: 31 May 2009, by  rwhites_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Unknown

...B3-A3-B4 Room 13 May 1960 Mrs.Verner,B1 June 1957 Mrs. Stuckenbruck Grade A4-B5 May 1961 Mrs. Hollander,A1-B2 May 1958 Mrs. Overlin A2-B3 May 1959 Mrs. Van Noy Grade B5-A5 May 1962 Mrs. Over...

HOFFMEIER, KEVIN RAY November 24, 1959 - March 16, 2009 Posted on: 07 Apr 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

HOFFMEIER, KEVIN RAY Denison Bulletin/Review 3/27/2009 Kevin Ray Hoffmeier was born November 24, 1959, the son of Ralph and Marion Didier Hoffmeier. He died Monday, March 16, 2009, at Alegent Heal...

1889 bio - GUBBELS, PETER Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

...Walsh PETER GUBBELS Peter GUBBELS, an enterprising and prosperous farmer of Cass Township, is a Hollander by birth, who left his native land at the age of twelve years. He was born November 30, 1849, and i...

Assel (Drochtersen), Hanover & Hamburg - Wetegrove Family Posted on: 05 Jul 2009, by  tag2tam

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hamburg > General

...17 Dec 1730 and had the following child: Hinrich born 1733; 3. Hinrich Wetegrove married Florence Hollander in 1767 and had the following children: Peter born 1768; Anna born 1770; Infant daughter born 1776...

Esther Marie Hollander Posted on: 22 Apr 2009, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Esther Marie Hollander, 71, Rosebud, passed away Tuesday, April 7, 2009, at St. John's Mercy Hospital, Washington. Mrs. Hollander was born July 19, 1937, in Drake, the daughter of Karl Heidbrink and wife Lena E., nee...

Re: Feldman/Glacier family Posted on: 02 Aug 2009, by  mllifland

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore

...Morris. This was taken the opening day of the original store. My Grandmother's first cousin, Dale Hollander Needleman, is the daughter of Jeannette Feldman Hollander, who was my Great Grandmother's sister, she probab...

Jones, Nelda - Apr 2009 Posted on: 12 Apr 2009, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...Jr., Hendersonville; two daughters, Candy Cline, Crofton, Kelly Turner, Hopkinsville; a sister, Shelby Hollander, Lawrenceburg, six grandchildren and one great-grandchild. Memorials may be made to Gideon’s In...

Re: Quinlan or Quinlin Posted on: 08 Aug 2009, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...father Patrick QUINLAN; mother Susan MEEHAN. DOM 10 Aug 1921; POM Kalamazoo, Mich; official John L. Hollander, Judge of Probate; wits U. S. Acker & Lucille E. Acker, both of Kalamazoo. (Posted by a VOLUN...

CREZEE & GILJAMSE, LUFF marriage Posted on: 27 Jun 2009, by  WHL44

...BAKER. DOM 16 Feb 1898; POM Kalamazoo, Mich; official J. Nat Wattles, Justice of the Peace; wits John L. Hollander of Kalamazoo & E. C. Monroe of Richland. (Posted by a VOLUNTEER-NO family connection)

Re: Hollanders from Romania to New Zealand Posted on: 10 Jun 2009, by  sunysky123

Surnames > Hollander

I am looking for decendents of Hirsch HOLLANDER. 1770 - ABT. 1833 (They lived NE of frankfort around the town of Muhlfeld. We believe they originated in Spain as this was information passed down through the g...

+Familieberichten Groningen zaterdag 4 november 2000 Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by transcriber

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...Bé Meijer-Molog Jantje Modderman-Mulder Hendrik Adriaan Nicolaas Moen Antonie Roelf Munneke Truida Nanninga-Hollander Frederika Assiena Osinga-Jonker Egge Rubingh Anneke Sloot Eltjo Smit Harm Pieter Tiggelaar Gerh...

Beasley, Sharon Lee Posted on: 15 May 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Sharon Lee Beasley 1949 - 2009 Sharon Lee Smith Beasley, beloved as a mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, aunt and friend passed away on May 13th at the age of 59. We will miss the smile that spa...

Booth-Hollander connections Posted on: 17 Mar 1999, by Nancy Hicks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Palo Alto

Looking for descend. of Fred.E.Booth,Rodman,IA, John Hollander,Emmetsburg,IA(Immigrated from Luxembourg), Lucy Adams Hollander, Edith Davis Booth. Also info.on history of my relatives.

Alfred Byron Turnbull obit 6 Mar 1942 Port Arthur, Texas Posted on: 29 Dec 2009, by  rldrev

Surnames > Turnbull

The Port Arthur News Friday, March 06, 1942 DEATH CLAIMS A. B. TURNBULL Alfred B. Turnbull, 73, caretaker of St. George's Episcopal church, died in St. Mary's hospital Thursday about 5:10 p.m. ...

Re: ODonnell,McLaughlin,Bradley,Doherty, Boston Ma from Ireland Posted on: 01 Dec 2009, by  bbn72

Surnames > O'Donnell

...Scotia. If you find any of these names(or have found them since posting above message) let me know. Hollander, O'Donnell, Campbell, O'Neil, McNeil, McIsaac, Morrision, Rudolph, and there are others too. Good ...

Re: Steinfeld family from Austria Posted on: 20 Sep 2009, by  Mohnbauer

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

...http://www.haruth.com/JewsGalicia.html http://www.avotaynu.com/books/DJSG.htm http://www.hollanderbooks.com/cgi-bin/hollander/34786 http://www.jewishgen.org/yizkor/biecz/Biecz.html http://www.edwardvictor.com/...

Re: john morrison mary campbell Posted on: 13 Dec 2009, by  bbn72

Surnames > Morrison

...havve any of these surnames in your family McIsaac, Rudolph, O'Neil, O"Donnell, McNulty, McNeil, Hollander,. Did any of them wind up in MA? If so when and where, who? Good Luck Barbara

Re: Cahill family Posted on: 06 Nov 2009, by  bbn72

Surnames > O'Donnell

...Canada(Nova Scotia) and married I believe in Reading MA. They were Phillip Stanley O'Donnell, and Mary Hollander. But, while my notes aren't handy, so I can't say who, there were asscoiated names and one was...

Trying to learn about Adam's, McIsaac, Morrison's, Marshall, Rudolph, Campbell, Hollander, Taylor, Littell, Nichols, Seyfang, Tu Posted on: 15 Aug 2009, by  bbn72

Surnames > Adam

...names? If so please tell me what you have. Adam's, McIsaac, Morrison's, Marshall, Rudolph, Campbell, Hollander, Taylor, Littell, Nichols, Seyfang, Tuffli, Bradley, O'Donnell, O'Connor, Doherty, Thanks Bar...

Re: Lauer Posted on: 23 Oct 2009, by  caroljon166

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

It is a long shot, but I have a Casper Lauer in my ancestry also. He was married to a Catherine Hollander in Lorraine c1810. He also had a son Caspar, but my ancestry comes through another son, Martin born in ...

Juvia Harrison Freeman b ca. 1865 Pennsylvania Posted on: 18 Jan 2010, by  craigblome

Surnames > Harrison

...1865? in Pennsylvania to parents born in NY, d 6 Dec 1930 aged 65 in Brooklyn NY, married 12 Jun 1890 to Hollander S. Freeman in Cuyahoga County OH. We have census records placing her in Dayton OH in 1880, li...

Re: Isaac J. Hollander Posted on: 23 Oct 2009, by  pboylin

Surnames > Hollander

Your great-grandfather may have been married to my grandmother's sister. Do you know Lena's maiden name? Thanks for any information you may have.

Peter SANTMAN Posted on: 28 Nov 2009, by  WHL44

...wkr(sic); cause Carcinoma of the pyloric end of stomach; father Frank SANTMAN b. Netherlands; mother Tessie HOLLANDER, b. Netherlands. (Posted by a VOLUNTEER-NO family connection)

Re: Wolfensohn Family Tree Posted on: 12 Nov 2009, by  danpict

Surnames > Wolfensohn

hello, suzanne - i am daniel lobo filho son of max wolfensohn and margot hollander from viena, austria who imigrated to brazil in 1928; your story makes sense since i know the wolfensohns immigrated to viena f...

Re: Kelleher Posted on: 17 Nov 2009, by  bbn72

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Leitrim > General

I just noticed your Hollander name. Have you done any genealogy research on Hollander.? If so would you share some of it here, names, dob, places etc. I have a friend whose mothers maiden name was Hollander. thus my interest,...

Lewis and Morris families Posted on: 30 Jan 1999, by  bevincreel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Marion

I am searching for information on the families of: 1. Hollander "Holly" Smith. She was born on 7/8/1800, the daughter of Jeremiah G. Smith and Joanna Dillon of old Pike County. She married to Benjami...

Re: Edward Sinnott 1700s County Wexford, parents William Sinnott and Jane O'Neil County Wexford Posted on: 21 Nov 2009, by  bbn72

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wexford > General

...O'Neils came to the States, primarily MA and if so when, and who did they marry. Associated names may be: Hollander, O'Donnell, McNeil, and others. All were in Canada, but came to MA. Barbara

Re: Lauer Posted on: 01 Nov 2009, by  billryan421

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...to the US and settled in the Buffalo area in 1832. Franz had a brother Casper who married Catherine Hollander in Bliesbruck 10/26/1811. Their son Martin was born 11/26/1827. He He married Anne Marie Donner ...

HAMPTON, GEORGIE M Posted on: 06 Dec 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Frank, Ocala. Grandchildren, Robie Hampton, Altamonte Springs; Christopher Hampton, Jacksonville; Katie Hollander, Jacksonville; Amanda Hall, Ocala; Joseph Hall, Ocala; Matthew Hampton, Ocala; Eddie Hampton, O...

Re: O'Neill from Upper Creggan in County Armagh Posted on: 14 Dec 2009, by  bbn72

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Armagh > General

...either NB, or Nova Scotia, and some of the associated names I have would be O'Donnell, Cambpell, and Hollander as well as some others. barbara

+ familieberichten Leids Dagblad 30.10.2000 Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by transcriber

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...Laurentius VAN RIJN op de leeftijd van 92 jaar ==== Overleden te Oegstgeest op 28.10.2000: Margaretha DEN HOLLANDER-VAN DEN BOSCH weduwe van Thomas DEN HOLLANDER in de leeftijd van 89 jaar ==== Overleden te Oude Wetering o...

Re: O'NEIL ancestors Posted on: 14 Dec 2009, by  bbn72

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Armagh > General

...Ireland or Scotland to either NB or Nova Scotia. some associated names may have been:O'Donnell, Campbell, Hollander, McInnes, barbara

Re: 1851 census, England. lookup please Posted on: 01 Dec 2009, by  ELLinSpain

Topics > Census > United Kingdom > Census of United Kingdom 1851

...year: abt 1850 Relation: Lodger Gender: Male Where born: Chesterfield, Derbyshire BEETWELL STREET, HOLLANDER YARD

Re: Peter Edward Campbell of PEI Posted on: 23 Oct 2009, by  bbn72

Localities > North America > Canada > Prince Edward Island > General

...a little about Campbell's. I have Campbells as well, with assoicated names of O'Neil, O'Donnell, Hollander, McNeil, Morrison, barbara

per page