Search the Boards

Search Results for "BOONE" - 63,831 Messages

per page

L and A address change Posted on: 09 Dec 2001, by  ladyhrvy

Topics > RootsWeb > Administrative > Boards Administrators

I have changed the address 3 times in all 7 places I admin: Boone Co.,AR, Little River Co.,AR, Newton Co.,AR, Howard Co.,AR and the Lummus, Rosenbaum and Rosenbalm surname boards. Each time they were subm...

Re: Monington in Philadelphia Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by  DianeWebb73

Surnames > Monington

...I had something to give you on his family,but I don't.I do know that Susannah was a cousin to Daniel Boone.I descend fron Susannah's brother John 1695 that married Mary Boone.Mary was the aunt of Daniel.I think...

Fenimore Cooper's Indians Posted on: 05 Nov 2001, by Donald Panther-Yates

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Jewish > Sephardim and Sephardic Judaism

The hallowed pedigree of my COOPER family to the Earl of Shaftesbury Coopers has proven false. Recent DNA testing of Melungeons has shown the core genetic group were Portuguese Jews. The Coopers along...

Re: Donald Panther-Yates - Research Overview of Sephardic Colonial Southeast USA Posted on: 29 May 2002, by Billie Counts

...families you mentioned I am decended.I'm the 6th great grandaughter of Lewis Green/friend of Daniel Boone who married Elizabeth Sarah Lauderdale. How do the Scotch/Irish figure into this ...this was one gr...

DAVIS, OLIVER, CONKWRIGHT SURNAMES--Are these Sephardic Jewish names? Posted on: 18 Dec 2002, by Carolyn Funderburk

...GGGGgrandfather in NC, mid l770s--married Hannah Conkwright. They moved to Clark Co. KY not long after Daniel Boone founded Ft. Boonesborough, then on to MO after Boone had been made "commander" (?) ...

Jewish and Moorish Influence on Southeastern American Indians Posted on: 04 Dec 2003, by  strawdog_1

The Influence of Sephardic Jews and Moors on Southeastern Indian Cultures Donald Panther-Yates Keynote address given to Institute for the Study of American Cultures, and Epigraphic Society, Columbus, ...

Re: Nancy Cooper Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by Donald Panther-Yates

...was the founder of the Choctaw line through his mother who married William Cooper the scout for Daniel Boone. What exactly is your descent? You also have Shawnee descent through Jonathan Burke, whose mothe...

Jewish by association? Posted on: 14 Apr 2004, by  joannepezzu08

...forebears of the Melungeons were Sephardic Jews. Among her quite brilliant discoveries are that Daniel Boone, David Crockett, Andrew Jackson, Jefferson Davis, Sam Houston and James Robertson, the founder o...

Shalom and Hey Y'All - Jewish American Indian Chiefs In The Old South Posted on: 10 Aug 2004, by Donalyn

Copied with permission of author Dr. Donald Panther-Yates to reproduce *only* in its entirety: Shalom and Hey, Y’all! Jewish-American Indian Chiefs in the Old South (published in Appalachian Quarterl...

BOONE Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by  ahollands1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Toronto

I was wondering if anybody had any information on the Boone family which orginated from Newfoundland. Just some of the people, Barry Donald Boone, Ralph Boone, Edith Boone, Howard Boone, etc. If you have info at all please ...

are you a decendent of Samuel Salyer-founder of Salyersville,KY? Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by Amy Salyer

Surnames > Salyer

...ggrandfather), and his children(other than my grandfather) Woodrow Salyer, Irene Oney Salyer, Billie Boone Salyer, and Glen Dale Salyer. if you have any info e-mail me at tri_n_ketch_me@hotmail.com

Re: VARAK, KRIVANEK, FIBIKAR/FIEBIGER, BENESH of Iowa Posted on: 12 Dec 2005, by  Glas62

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Czechs in Iowa

...from Bohm Trubau, according to their "Austrian" Passport. Frank & Mary Warak ended up in Boone County, Iowa.

Re: VARAK, KRIVANEK, FIBIKAR/FIEBIGER, BENESH of Iowa Posted on: 16 Dec 2005, by Gerrie Stults

...before 17 Aug 1862, when her first son, Frank B. Fibikar was born in Johnson County, Iowa. -- 1915 Boone, Iowa OBITUARY: "MRS. A. FIBIKER PASSES AWAY. Pioneer Boone County Resident Dies on a Visit -- H...

Re: ENOS FIBAKER obituary from Boone, Iowa, 1913 Posted on: 07 Jan 2006, by Gerrie Stults

Obituary: Boone County (Iowa) Democrat, 11/06/1913: "FIBAKER ~ Enos Fibaker, an aged and highly esteemed resident of Dodge township, passed away at his home there last Saturday, November 1st. Mr. Fi...

Re: 1870 Missouri Census Look-up - 1860 Boone Co. MO Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  CarolGreathou...

Topics > Census > United States > Missouri Census

I have a 1870 census for Jacob, Ellen 10 born in Mo. I am trying to find wife, mother or mothers of children. Do you have a 1860 census for Boone Co. Mo?

Re: 1870 Missouri Census Look-up - 1860 Boone Co. MO for Jacob Driver Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  CarolGreathou...

If a Jacob Driver is on the 1860 census in Boone Co., could you list the names, ages, and state of birth for me. Thank you,

Re: 1870 Missouri Census Look-up - Jacob Driver Posted on: 11 May 2002, by  crambert2001

Hi, Carol, Sorry, no Drivers at all listed in Boone county. I searched wildcard Driver and Jacob. The only Jacob Driver that comes up in Missouri at all is the one from 1870. The daughter, Ellen, was born ...

Re: NEW NELIGAN or NELLIGAN out there? Posted on: 24 Nov 2002, by trixie

Surnames > Neligan

...Jan. 9, 1939 Andrew Neligan Died Dec. !4 1909 Sue Neligan McMohan Aug. 2 1891 March 20 1963 Maude Boone Neligan June 12 1893 January 20 1982 John Thomas Neligan July 22 1890 January 13 1968 That's ev...

Re: Zegar Posted on: 01 Feb 2005, by larry Molczyk

Surnames > Molczyk

...grandfather, Andrew. I found the description of the property in some old court papers. It is in Petersburg, Boone County, NE located just north of Albion. My son participated in a recent event at the s...

George Fred or Fred George Weaver in Boone County, IN. Posted on: 19 Nov 2004, by  rch511

Topics > Adoptions > United States > Indiana

...Jeannett Alice Foutch. Her parents came from Decatur County, IN they were in Clay twp.& Center twp. Boone Counies. I have found my grandmother but she had married a second time and is buried with her s...

Herman Richard Harrison died 12-24-1938 Memphis, NE Posted on: 28 Jan 2005, by  NelliBlu28

Topics > Newspaper Research > United States > Nebraska Newspapers

...J. W. Waldron. Interment was in the Ashland cemetery. Herman Richard Harrison was born on a farm in Boone County, IA on August 30, 1865 and died at his home in Memphis, Dec.24, 1938 at the age of 73 years...

Maude Hightman m. Alonzo Havington Boone Posted on: 05 Apr 2002, by  kneensearch

Surnames > Hightman

Has anyone ever heard of a Maude Hightman who married an Alonzo Havington Boone?

Margaret Jane Mock Cayton of Kentucky Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by  LeCherie

Surnames > Mock

Has anyone tied in to this lady? She married Willima Cayton in Boone Co. Kentucky. Daughter of Joseph Mock. Her daughter was most definetly Native American. These people were from around 1800.

Re: Church of Latter day saints cemetery near Patrick SC Posted on: 26 Nov 2005, by  Amer_eagl

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > South Carolina Cemeteries

...are as follows Atkinson, Auman Barefoot, Blackwell, Braddock, Bradshaw, Brigman, Bumberger, Byrd, and Boone Chapman, Cross Davis, Dixon Edwards, Evans Fayed, Funderbunk And Freeman Gainey, Gandy, and Gri...

MOSES MCINTOSH, CASS CO INDIANA Posted on: 28 Aug 2005, by  nighthawkohio...

Surnames > Mc Intosh

...with info or advice please reply. (I do not know if this Moses McIntosh is connected to the older Moses Boone McIntosh, who could be an Uncle maybe or his grandfather??) anyone with info please feel free t...

Permelia McIntosh Posted on: 22 Oct 2006, by Linda Nicholson

Surnames > Mc Intosh

...info on Permelia McIntosh (b. about 1812) m. July 18, 1835 to Andrew Reel. Her parents were Elizabeth Boone (Parents were Moses Boone and Hannah) and George B. McIntosh, m. July 27 1811. Please respond to lni...

Permelia McIntosh Posted on: 25 Oct 2006, by Linda Nicholson

Surnames > Mc Intosh

OOPS! My email address is lnichols49@bellsouth.net.

Boone Undertaking Co. Seattle Posted on: 10 Feb 2005, by  LoriPeterson8...

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Washington Cemeteries

...death record. She was born & died in Kenmore, WA in Dec 1921. The death certificate states that Boone Undertaking Co. took care of the burial which was listed at Bothell, scratched out and then writte...

RE: Any 1900's Census report / ATWOOD Posted on: 21 Jul 2004, by  kh440

Topics > Census > United States > Indiana Census

...Bert Colfax Township, Newton County Atwood, Carl Hendricks Township, Shelby County Atwood, Cas M. Boone Township, Crawford County Atwood, Charles Center Township, Grant County Atwood, Charles L. C...

NEED HELP ! 1840 or 1850 Census Nathan Passons/parson Posted on: 01 Oct 2004, by  xxDavidVallan...

...Indiana. I would like to know Nathan children names and birthdays. Now Nathan was born 1791 in Campbell, Boone Co., Kentucky. PLEASE ! Help e-mail me at vallance@tds.net My name is David

Re: NEED HELP ! 1840 or 1850 Census Nathan Passons/parson Posted on: 24 Mar 2005, by  xxMary_Vallan...

...Willis was born 1820 in Pendleton, Ky and he married Sally "Sarah" Ann Miller on Feb.24, 1841 Boone Co., Ky. Who is John Willis Parsons father? I think his father (Nathan) was born 1791 Campbell,...

Re: 1830/1840 Indiana census look up Posted on: 17 Jun 2005, by  paboswell2

...on the 1830 Warrick Co. IN as he was probably still in his father's household. 1840 Warrick Co. IN, Boone twp. A.B.Hudson 2 males under 5, 1 male 20 to under 30, 1 female under 5, 1 female 20 to under 3

Bainbridge, Dubois, IN 1920 help!!! Posted on: 24 Apr 2006, by  pennyseeker

...Frederica JERGER Birth: 2 May 1856 Death: 22 Feb 1931 Henry B. JERGER (1877-1942) John JERGER (Boone Township) Birth: 18 Nov 1854, Indiana Death: 16 Mar 1929 Anton ECKSTEIN (Boone Township) Birth: 16 Dec ...

Re: Searching for relatives and children of birth parents,Betty & Stanley Hawks. Posted on: 22 Mar 2003, by  jcavataio_1

Topics > Adoptions > United States > North Carolina

...believe birth dates may be approx, starting with mine 1971, 1970, 1969,1967, 1966, 1963 father a native of boone mother from cleaveland mother about 5ft 4in. brown hair brown eyes father 5ft. 11 in. blue e...

searching family of 6 kids 4 boys 2 girls family broke up early 1970s Posted on: 21 Mar 2003, by julia cavataio

I have non id info Father native of boone county mother native of cleaveland county father approx. 5'11 in. Mother approx. 5'4 in. Father sandy blond hair blue eyes mother brunette hair brown eyes. In 197...

Pricilla Star mother, father in Boone, NC, daughter Christin Hillis Posted on: 17 Nov 2004, by  helloitsme218

...for the father of Chritin Lynn Hillis, her mother was Pricilla Star, i believe. her father lives in Boone , N.C. any info would be appreciated. she was adopted so her adopted name is Hillis, not sure of fa...

1851-1900, Missouri Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by  seamour

Topics > Research Groups > Fox Genealogical Research Group > Marriage and Divorce Records > Fox Surname in United States

...data: See Extended Description for original data sources listed by county. Added infor for counties...Boone, Grundy, Mississippi, Webster BLACKBURN, JAMES FOX, ELIZABETH 17 Jan 1855 Boone MO FOX, WILLIAM PAUL...

Re: 1851-1900, Missouri more Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by  seamour

Topics > Research Groups > Fox Genealogical Research Group > Marriage and Divorce Records > Fox Surname in United States

...COMBS, PEMBACKE C. FOX, SARAH MARGARET 6 Feb 1871 Johnson BLACKBURN, JAMES FOX, ELIZABETH 17 Jan 1855 Boone FOX, WILLIAM PAULEY, PAULINA 5 Mar 1857 Boone FOX, SAMUEL CRUMP, ELIZABETH R. 24 Oct 1861 Boone KIDWELL, GA...

Illinois Fox Females part 1 Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  seamour

FOX, ABAL FOX, ABBY ADAMS 11/21/1850 / ROONEY, MICHAEL (M D ) FOX, ABBY (M D ) ADAMS 06/29/1875 / SARGENT, JOSEPH F FOX, ACENETH J ADAMS 04/09/1865 / DREASLER, HENRY H FOX, ANNA MARGRATHA (SEE FUCHS) ...

Illinois Fox Males part 1 Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  seamour

FOX, ABAL FOX, ABBY ADAMS 11/21/1850 / FOX, ANTHONY COMB, ELIZABETH ADAMS 06/14/1847 / FOX, CORNELIUS B WEIBLE, DORA ADAMS 07/07/1886 / 4476 FOX, DANIEL (MAYBE 7/7/86) STEWART, MILDRED A ADAMS 07/05/1...

Indian Chief ? Posted on: 23 Aug 2004, by  Lou1600

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Native American Burial Grounds

My Great Grandfather, Daniel Boone Rainwater, born 3/10/1844, Campbell Co., Ga. Married to Martha P. Quillen. My Grandmother's name Lillian Lavinia Rainwater, born 3/6/1879 in Ala. Was told that GGfather...

Re: Indian Chief ? Posted on: 21 Sep 2005, by  GlidieMobley

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Native American Burial Grounds

...AFTER the Trail of Tears is the reason they are accepted by the Cherokee Nation in Okla. NOW----Daniel Boone Rainwater was the youngest son of JAMES RAINWATER and APPOSLEY (CUNNINGHAM) RAINWATER of Campbe...

Missouri Greens Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by Pat Bonner

Surnames > Green

Does anybody know who the first Greens were to settle in Boone/Callaway County Missouri? Thanks

Obit: Stanley D. Yardman Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Yardman

...David R. Yardman; paternal grandparents, George and Josephine Yardman; maternal grandfather, Howard Boone; uncles, Robert Yardman and Eddie Acuña; aunt, Elizabeth Yardman. He is survived by a son, Dav...

Young Family Bible Info / with Zweizig Posted on: 21 Dec 2004, by  SweetThing2U1...

Surnames > Zweizig

I have in my Bible Collection a Young Family Bible with the following information in it. Under Births: Jenny Young b. Aug. 9, 1881 Baptized 1881 by B. D. Zweizig Samuel Augustus Young b. Jan. 20, 1885...

Alexander McKenna family Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by Agnes Walker

Surnames > Mc Kenna

...married John Heaps in Iowa in 1896. After Sadie's birth, the family moved to Iowa and settled around the Boone, IA area. The men were basically all miners. Felix met and married Roseanne or Annie Cost...

Green's in MO Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  llbreese

Surnames > Green

I have no idea Pat, but my Green's went to Boone Co.,MO about 1830 from Henry Co.,KY Linda

Re: Obtaining a Death Certificate/Obit Posted on: 09 Apr 2005, by Carole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Virginia Beach

...information I have. Thank you so much for looking this up for me....Carole Morris M. Arnold b. 1/16/20 in Boone Co., KY, d. 11/14/97 in Virginia Beach, VA 23456 Last known address as of 12/97 3809 Amber...

Wallace Courtney & Nancy Delong Posted on: 23 Oct 2002, by KAREN MCINTYRE

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Indiana Lookups

...Nancy. Wallace Courtney was b. about 1840 in KY. Nancy was b. IN they married about 1865 in Whitestown, Boone Co., IN They had a son Frank who died in Crawfordsville, IN. 1938. Would like to find their...

Re: beck Posted on: 07 Nov 2005, by  JoyceM_Medeir...

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Indiana Lookups

...HULDAH ST JOSEPH 1-19-1843 BECK WILLIAM THOMPSON MARY ANN PIKE 7-21-1850 BECK WILLIAM WITT SARAH BOONE 8-13-1844

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions