Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BOONE" - 64,812 Messages

per page

Nancy Jane and Susanna Hart of Johnson or Union Co IL Posted on: 22 Apr 2009, by  ronel18

Surnames > Hart

...Bell, Jr) to be sisters. The Hammons stayed in the Union/Johnson Co IL area while the Bells moved to Boone Co AR. This was in the 1850-70 time period To make things more complicated, Mr Hammons' mothe...

Re: BRAGGS AND COOPERS Posted on: 05 May 2009, by  acmom902

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Lincoln

...(her husband was Lewis Smith b. 1816). Her 2nd husband was Hudson Cooper (b. 1826) m. on 8 Dec 1860 Boone County, Virginia. They had 2 children: Mary S and Hudson Major 'Huts' Cooper. James Calloway Smi...

Re: Divorce records of Boone County Posted on: 30 May 2009, by  SGates1949

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Boone

...can't believe how many derivations of this same name for this couple. They were married in the 1870 Boone Census, as well as Raleigh and Wyoming Counties in two prior Censuses. I find her listed as a wid...

African Amnerican descedents of Queenie Boone Posted on: 14 Jun 2009, by  annette_parke...

Surnames > Boone

I am looking for descendents of Queenie Boone. May also be listed as Cox. Lived in Contentnea, Ayden and Greenville.

Re: Lost relatives Posted on: 21 Jul 2009, by  dhubbabubba

Surnames > Blackham

Not sure my prior response was posted and wanted to send a reply even though it is 8 years later and you may not be checking this website. From the youngest Hubbard cousin: Our grandmother was Lena ...

State Teachers College, California, PA 1931 Football Team Photo Posted on: 15 Jul 2009, by  Not_A_Relativ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Washington

...Thomas Bridge, Edmunds, Howard Drum, Leslie Edwards, Thomas Edmund Campbell, Richards, Smith, Titus, Boone, Schraeder, Ernest Coyle, Zaharawicz, Trimpey, Shaul, G. Groff, Abel, Bennett, Joseph Keifer, Shau...

Re: Jesse ROBERTS (b. 1763) md. Nancy ANDERSON; son Pharis ROBERTS (b. 1797) & descendants in Clay Co KY Posted on: 20 Jul 2009, by  JohnSullivan4...

Surnames > Roberts

Jesse Roberts 1763NC-1824 Clay Co., (Am Rev) md in NC, Nancy Anderson. About 1796 they moved from Wilkes Co, NC to Lee Co, VA, then in 1810 to the new formed Clay Co,KY & settled on the Little Red...

Re: Dover, IN school 1880 Posted on: 18 Oct 2008, by  threlstein

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Boone

...I believe there is one printed in 1876 that I've seen in the Lebanon Public Library. The 1984 "Boone County Indiana History" (p. 130) states that "Jefferson Township originally had 13 one r...

Nannie Beets picture Posted on: 01 Nov 2008, by  Cjenkins1972

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Gasconade

...help you post the picture of Nannie and to see the copies of the letters written about the Beets/Davis/Boone family that you mentioned that you had. Hope to hear from you, Cindy

Re: GOSHEN BAPTIST CHURCH / Frederick Boone Posted on: 11 Nov 2008, by  Jamie Davie-W...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Greene

If you'd like to contact me off-board, I do have information on your line. I've been trying unsuccessfully for years to tie my line in to it, so have amassed a good bit of information. Happy to shar...

Re: Crum - Willem Martinus Posted on: 24 Nov 2008, by  dabotje

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Gelderland

...its posible that we are related in some sort kind of way hihi http://www.myheritage.nl/site-48500292/website-van-de-familie-boone-koen Kind regard Danielle Boone

Re: Jesse Harpold in Indiana Posted on: 04 Jan 2009, by  dharpold1

Surnames > Harpold

Hi Gary, I too am a decendant of George Washington Harpold, he would be my GG Grandfather, Danniel Boone Harpold my G Grandfather and Fred Harpold my Grandfather who immigated from Shelby Indianna to Weste...

Annie Mary Boatner Posted on: 13 Feb 2009, by  ideadisk

Surnames > Boatner

...her father's first name is Mark (Boatner). Thank you in advance for any assistance. Robin Bagent (Boone)

NEWMAN, Harold H "Hal" Posted on: 16 Feb 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

NEWMAN, HAROLD H. (HAL) - age 75 of Knoxville,TN went to be with the Lord, Sunday morning, February 15, 2009. He was a longtime member of Calvary Baptist Church and was a member of the last graduating...

Re: ISAIAH AND SARAH CAFFEY EILAND FAMILY BIBLE Posted on: 24 Mar 2009, by  Lymncyates

Surnames > Eiland

...maternal family. I would so apprecite it help. My grandfather was John Daniel Eiland... JettiePearl Boone. I would appreciate any info u have!

Re: FT. MIMS Survivors and Casualties Posted on: 28 Mar 2009, by  bnorman155

Localities > North America > United States > Special > SE Creeks

My mother in law was Dorothy Phillips of Little River. Be glad to share family info going back to Zachariah Phillips b.1810 and his descendants.

NEEDHAM and SHANOR in Mercer Co. PA abt 1820 Posted on: 01 Apr 2009, by  needham98

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Mercer

...before moving to northern Illinois in the 1850's. In the 1870's the childrens' families moved west to Boone County, Iowa. Some of them moved even further to Nebraska, California and Minnesota. Thank you. ...

Zumalt Zumwalt family Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  DianaKJones

Surnames > Zumalt

Trena, The children of Henry and Jemima Boone Zumwalt are: Elizabeth, Van, Nancy T, Mary E, Hulda, Melcena, Benjamin Franklin, Francis Marion, Vernetta, Sarah Jane, Nathan Boone and Manerva. You can contact me...

Re: Creed/Daughtee/Sheppard Posted on: 23 Jun 2009, by  ELDRIC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Owen

..., copy with ENS: "Robert B was married to Matilda Niblick in Clark Co, in Winchester by Samuel Boone, (Daniels' nephew) March 1826. His children were John Campbell Creed (my grandfather), Marion, etc...

Re: Boone Helm and the Willis's Posted on: 30 Jun 2009, by  twcrowell1

Topics > Crime (old west, outlaws, prisoners, police, etc > ) > Gunslingers

Thanks !!!! Now if I'm right, Grandpa Fike was born in 1889. Brother Harry and Jean, Jim, Fred, were all in about that time. Now, your Grandpa Harry Willis, that was born in 1924, about the the same...

Holt, Richard S. Reminiscent History Of The Ozark Region, pub. Goodspeed Brothers, Publishers, Chicago 1894. Posted on: 19 Oct 2008, by  Gabrielle God...

Surnames > Holt

Source is : http://www.accessgenealogy.com/scripts/data/database.cgi?file=Data&report=SingleArticle&ArticleID=0029721 Holt, Richard S. The following data is extracted from Reminiscent His...

Marietta Carr wed M.F. Kelley (Kelly) Posted on: 26 Oct 2008, by  merkwan00

Surnames > Carr

...Illinois. M.F'S first name could be Morgan. Marietta & MF Kelley moved after their marriage to Boone County, Iowa and had a son named Samuel they also had a daughter. They died in San Francisco, Calif...

Lincoln Co Obits (Missouri Obits) Posted on: 27 Oct 2008, by  scooter389

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Lincoln

...following counties and they are now posted again at the new website. Adair, Andrew, Audrain, Barton, Boone, Buchanan, Butler, Cape Girardeau, Callaway, Carter, Cass, Cedar, Clay, Clinton, Cole, Cooper, Cr...

Re: Luke Teeple Family Posted on: 31 Oct 2008, by  diannagray63

Surnames > Teeple

...child Simon Peter, born 19 Sep 1859 in Cherry Valley, Winnebago, Illinois. Simon Peters line stayed in Boone County, Illinois. We have been to Hubbard doing research and also to Iowa Falls to the Union C...

DA[I]NE[S] Posted on: 25 Nov 2008, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Vernon

Is this your Jacob's family? Please post additions and corrections. Ebenezer DAINS (28 July 1756/7, CT - 1820+, Guernsey Co., OH; of John, Eben., Abraham) m. 1776, Margaret BEARD (1760, NJ - 1820+...

Re: Parents of WALTER PAUL DAVIDSON Posted on: 18 Dec 2008, by  MLS919

Surnames > Davidson

...Market St. Thorntown, IN 46071 Phone: (765) 436-7348 Try emailing them from this site: http://www.bccn.boone.in.us/tpl/ and ask them to look up Walter P. DAVIDSON on p. 174 and see if it gives the infor...

Re: Julius Clay Phillips Posted on: 01 Feb 2009, by  NancyKiser

Surnames > Phillips

...your Julius Phillips was born 8 Jan 1882, I think he must be the same Julius who appears on the 1900 Boone Co MO census. The mother of that Julius Phillips was named Sophia, so I tried to find this family...

Re: Boone from England to New York to Canada Posted on: 19 Feb 2009, by  ingerham1375

Surnames > Boone

I have a Samuel BOONE b abt 1686 who married Mary SWEET b 2 Feb 1686 in North Kingston, Washington Co, RI. They had 11 children and it is possible your William BOONE descended from this line. I am willing to a...

Re: Death of Mr. James Boone in Cuba Posted on: 20 Feb 2009, by  dougf741

Surnames > Boone

Any relation to Daniel Boone?

Boone County Pictorial Book Posted on: 10 Mar 2009, by  CharlesWiley4...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Boone

I am trying to find out if anyone knows how to purchase a copy of the Boone County Pictorial book published a few years ago. I've seen several people who had a copy of it and would to have a copy of my own...

Iseminger Posted on: 21 Feb 1999, by Paul Frost

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > McLean

Randy: Thanks for the response. I thought I would give you what I have (though it does not seem to pertain to your direct family-you never know). A cousin of mine noted that the following were buried...

Re: William/George BOONE Pennsylvania/Lute Boone Posted on: 22 Mar 2009, by  ElizabethBoon...

Surnames > Boone

Welcome to the Boone genealogy! I have a lot of information on the Boones and Balsleys and will be happy to share with you. Contact me at obboone@aol.com. I have pictures of Lute and Willavean.

MARTIN, Clinton Posted on: 06 Apr 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

MARTIN, MR. CLINTON - 81, 285 Possum Hollow Road, Gray, TN died Sunday April 5, 2009 in the Johnson City Medical Center. Mr. Martin was a native of Washington County who had lived in Lake City, TN for...

PHERIBA (FENEBE) LASSETTER 1807/1889 Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by Katy Ogle

Surnames > Lassetter

Looking for information on Pheriba Lassetter who married a Boone. Believe she was in Carroll Co., GA. Born Feb. 3, 1807, died May 11, 1889. Please e-mail me if you can help. Katy Ogle Mogle37154@aol.com

Re: Red foley Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  foleymichael1

Surnames > Foley

Red Foley's son-in-law is Pat Boone (yes the signer and his daugher Debbie Boone, the christian singer, made herself famous with "You Light Up My Life"), Red Foley, has a school named after him in Ber...

dedication for ABRAHAM VAUGHAN b. 1772 cemetery in Florence, Ky 6-27-2009 Posted on: 09 Jun 2009, by  KathyEastonC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Boone

I live here in Boone County, KY and I am working on a dedication service for the cemetery where ABRAHAM VAUGHAN b.1772 VA, his wife and 1 son Larkin are buried. The cemetery is nicely fenced now and is on...

Abijah/Abisah/Elijah Brown 1797-mid 1860's Posted on: 10 Jun 2009, by  Robert_Grondi...

Surnames > Lewis

...this county in 1831, married Sarah Lewis at the crossing of the Raccoon, and subsequently farmed in Boone County until his death. The Browns in question start in Virginia, then move to Floyd/Perry County ...

Christian Mundy Posted on: 18 Jun 2009, by  toohappy202

Surnames > Mundy

...in Belvidere, Ill in 1870 Census. Borned Son Lemuel C Mundy, (married Priscilla Taylor 4-27-1884 in Boone Missouri) Son to Lemuel- William Larkin Mundy, married Bessie Farris in Collin Co. TX. abt 1895. Ot...

Re: Boone Helm and the Willis's Posted on: 30 Jun 2009, by  twcrowell1

Topics > Crime (old west, outlaws, prisoners, police, etc > ) > Gunslingers

Thanks !!!! Now if I'm right, Grandpa Fike was born in 1889. Brother Harry and Jean, Jim, Fred, were all in about that time. Now, your Grandpa Harry Willis, that was born in 1924, about the the same...

Re: Pancoast Family Posted on: 24 Jul 2009, by  Pinzer2

Surnames > Pancoast

...across three Asa Pancoasts born mid to late 18th Century: Asa, son of Adin Pancoast & Abigail Boone (1772-1839) Asa, son of Joseph Pancoast & Unity Shinn (1780-1804) Asa, son of Samuel Panco...

petersson/nicholson Posted on: 09 Nov 2008, by  bmsanger

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Iowa Cemeteries

would like to have someone in Boone Iowa area look-up and poss get photo of grave for else Nicholson date of death is sept 14th 1922 in Boone Iowa. Other relatives are burried in linwood park east. Thanks Barb

Re: Gideon Stigall Posted on: 22 Nov 2008, by  BeverlyT70492

Surnames > Stigall

Hey Laura and everyone, It's been awhile since any postings on this line, and I'm here to 'stir up the waters'. Brown is my paternal line, and I have run into a problem. Until recently I had listed ...

Willis E. Alexander, b. 1826 in Grant Co., KY Posted on: 02 Dec 2008, by  ZACHARY01

Surnames > Alexander

...near Williamstown, Grant, KY. He married Emma Poole and lived in Jefferson Co, KY before moving to Boone County, Indiana where he died 1909 in Thorntown, Boone, Indiana.

Burton, Hahn, Englehardt, Noe. Shager, Charles Walters, and Zimmerman families Posted on: 23 Dec 2008, by  diannew65

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Walworth

I am looking for any information about these families, they lived in Walworth Coiunty, or in McHnery County or Boone County, Il.

Bennet S. PHILLIPS Elizabeth JOHNSON - Linn, MO 1840-1850 Posted on: 04 Jan 2009, by  Jesse Sherwoo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Linn

...born in Kentucky and Johnson was born in MO. They are my GGG-grandparents. Johnson may have been from Boone County, MO area but I am not finding anything. I would also like to know where in KY he came fr...

Re: Indian Boone family VA,NC Posted on: 08 Jan 2009, by  Raqell3

Surnames > Boone

Thank you for the info, for anybody else that would like to contact me, my e-mail is: RAQELL3@AOL.COM Also, my mother told me, she did have family in Georgia, but she only knows of her grandfather ...

Rebecca Higgenbotham (1853 - ):WV Posted on: 13 Jan 2009, by  Wiley Alston ...

====================================================================== Source source note 1: Boone county, Kith and Kin, Vol 3 source note 2: Wynona Jarrell Spahr(1903-...

CUTBIRTH Posted on: 23 Feb 1999, by Melvina Arnett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knox

My David CUTBIRTH is a grandson of Benjamin CUTBIRTH, Sr. who married Daniel BOONE'S niece, Elizabeth WILCOXSON, and yes, was one of the Long Hunters. David is a son of Benjamin CUTBIRTH, Jr. and 1st ...

Mahala Boone who married John Nunley Posted on: 09 Apr 2009, by  brandibarnes5...

Surnames > Nunley

I recently found out that my 5th great grandfather, John Nunley (b. 1795 in NC) married Mahala Boone. Was this Mahala Boone the daughter of Nathan Boone and granddaughter to the famous Daniel Boone? Thanks. Brandi

Re: Wall Family / Richmond Missouri Posted on: 01 May 2009, by  Neatnana

Surnames > Wall

Your message was posted quite awhile ago and you may have this information already. Dena Edith Boone is the daughter of John William Alonzo Boone born 14 Jun 1854 Callaway, Missouri died 30 Oct 1933 Montgomery...

per page