Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "chan" - 1,135 Messages

per page

Charley Chase aka Charles Joseph Parrott and BeBe Chase Posted on: 19 Jun 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...California Other name(s) Charlie Chase, Charles Chase, Charles Parrott, Jimmy Jump, Jimmie Jump, Charley Chan Chase Occupation comedian, director, screenwriter, songwriter Years active 1912-1940 Spouse...

Re: Ho Family - Deaths Posted on: 15 Feb 2009, by  aussie_soul_p...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Queensland > Northern Region

...1875/C2431 Ah Ho Ah Ho 1905/C539 Ah Ho Ah Ho 1910/B13118 Ap Ho Jimmy 1890/C212 Assy ho - 1902/C4687 Chan Ah Foo Ho Chun Ah Foo Ho 1900/C879 Ha e ho Ha e ho 1893/C883 Ha-u-ho - 1889/C3607 Han...

Re: Huntleys in Indiana, Rhode Island and California Posted on: 01 Jul 2009, by  DEACTIVATED12...

Surnames > Huntley

...Huntley who died in Minnesota in 1993. I believe my grandfather had either a brother or nephew named Chan. I have siblings: Shane, Robert and Donald (DJ). I am compiling a genaeology for my children and a...

Re: change of Email address and info on Firebaugh Family needed Posted on: 06 Mar 2009, by  Patricia_Thom...

Surnames > Firebaugh

...Tener married Carol ?, and Loren who died early in early childhood. Anna Belle's Father was Chancey (Chan) Tener born about 1921. Anna Belle's mother was Iva Mae Lowery-Tener-Jones born:June 8, 1904 Died ...

Karp Patty L. Obit Posted on: 14 Apr 2009, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...Charlotte Fink, also of Las Cruces. Other survivors include four grandchildren, Teri, Shawn, Miranda and Chan Kern, as well as a great-granddaughter, Kaylie Kern. Cremation will take place and a private...

Re: Bamberg Posted on: 25 May 2009, by  georgebamberg

Surnames > Bamberg

...few years, but retain the interest. Send me you email address, if you care to share, and maybe we chan share information directly. Mine are: mrmagnolia@aol.com (home) and gbamberg@mlhs.net ...

WILLIAM A. COX Posted on: 01 Jul 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

The History of West Virginia, Old and New Published 1923, The American Historical Society, Inc., Chicago and New York, Volume III, pg. 304-305 Barbour WILLIAM A. COX. While his residence has not been...

Charles L Reusch Posted on: 01 Jun 2009, by  cagreenman

Surnames > Reusch

...children are Clarence (my grandfather), Louis, Ethel, Marie, Charles, Wert Ross (Barabara remarried to Chan Ross sometime after 1906) Charles F. Reusch who was born in 1903 and I believe is the son of Ch...

Re: Family of John Sledmore Morgan, Jr Posted on: 11 Apr 2009, by  Robert Lee F...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Trimble

...today>if you like I;ll send my tree..Thanks Robert bigdog@hot.rr.com My great grand parents were Chan Abbott & Flora Vest.

Re: Shipping Lists - 1920s - How do you find them Posted on: 23 Apr 2009, by  helenw1952

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

Looking for CHONG - Chan Yin - arrived 5/1/1920 on Moeraki - Sydney to Wellington - I wanted to know if she came here on her own or not. Thanks in advance.

Richard C. Wernick obit - 2000 Posted on: 20 Nov 2000, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

...Belmont, and Kenneth C. of Sunnyvale. His three loving daughters-in-law, Susan, Janettte, and Hwa Ken Chan also survive him. His five grandchildren, Richard Stacy, Warren, Benjamin, Bradley and Emily will...

ROUSH, Jr., Davis Benton Posted on: 19 Mar 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...McCarty of Morgantown, WV and Sara & Pete Mazza of Richmond, VA; sister Ann Alyea & husband Chan of Orlando, FL; step-grandchildren Stephen Jones & Zachary Jones both of Charleston, WV a numbe...

Old Graves In Charlotte County Posted on: 11 Mar 2009, by  carolchanVA

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Charlotte

Last night I attended a meeting in the Genealogy Library at Charlotte Courthouse.The purpose of the meeting was to organize material gathered on old burials grounds, single graves, and current cemeter...

Re: CHAN - GEORGETOWN, GUYANA Posted on: 14 Apr 2009, by  shynaleighsha...

Surnames > Chan

hi umm do you know if any one of the name archiebald chan or somehting like that because i would really like to know more of my family and he is my great grandpa but he died when i was little in the famil...

STAVROS P. KARABINAS, MD Posted on: 18 Mar 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

STAVROS P. KARABINAS, MD AKA STEVE "DOC" KAY Oct. 15, 1932 - March 5, 2009 Stavros Karabinas M.D. died peacefully in Austin, Texas March 5, 2009: he was 76 years old. Stavros was born in Gre...

Obituary, Jesse Charles Willard, 54 Posted on: 15 May 2009, by  RonCollins10

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Yadkin

YADKINVILLE - Jesse Charles Willard, 54, of Yadkinville, loving husband, son, son-in-law, brother, brother-in-law, uncle, and friend, went to be with his Heavenly Father and loving mother on Tuesday, ...

Death of Mr. Chan Hutchinson in Venezuela Posted on: 03 Mar 2009, by  davwayell

Surnames > Hutchinson

...copy of the U.S. Department of State's "Report of the Death of an American Citizen" for Mr. Chan Hutchinson, please contact me so I can conduct research to locate the record. Mr. Hutchinson die...

Harvell, Robert Randy Posted on: 22 Mar 2009, by  grantharmony

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Marine and did construction all his life. He was retired and loved to garden. He was born to the late Chan and Evelyn Harvell, and was preceded in death by brother Kenneth Harvell and niece Helen Hughes. ...

Obituary: Josephine R. (Jo) Nelson Posted on: 26 Feb 2009, by  RichardGarcia...

Surnames > Romero

NELSON WINSTON-SALEM - Josephine R. (Jo) Nelson peacefully went to the Lord on February 22, 2009 surrounded by family at her home in Winston-Salem. She was inspiring and strong from diagnosis and surg...

HALE, Robert E., 1927-2009 Posted on: 25 Mar 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Standard-Speaker, Tues. Mar. 24, 2009 March 23,2009 Robert E. Hale, 82, of Lev­ittown died Monday at Chan­dler Hall, Newtown. Born in Hazleton, he was the son of the late William L. and Em...

KAI Chan and Wu Kwai FONG Posted on: 23 Jan 2009, by  t42Moore

Surnames > Kai

KAI Chan and Wu Kwai FONG I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 200,300 ceme...

Re: montelongo history Posted on: 21 Dec 2008, by  famchan08

Surnames > Montelongo

...able to find anyone from the Montelongo side of my family. My email is jchan2@stx.rr.com. Jesus A. Chan

KAI Chan and Wu Kwai FONG Posted on: 23 Jan 2009, by  t42Moore

Surnames > Fong

KAI Chan and Wu Kwai FONG I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 200,300 ceme...

Re: Benjamin Franklin Bryan Posted on: 21 Dec 2008, by  famchan08

Surnames > Bryan

...family tree for years and would really like to share more information with you. My name is Jesus A. Chan and my email is jchan2@stx.rr.com

VA-KY-WV Chaney Timeline 1600-1850 Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  michelleworth...

Surnames > Cheney

...MSWord. The search terms I used (multiple syllable combinations)were: First syllable: Chaen, Chain, Chan, Chayn, Chean, Cheen, Chein, Chen, Cheyn, Chian, Chien, Chin, Chiyn, Chyn Second syllable: a, ae, a...

per page