Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "chan" - 1,136 Messages

per page

Death of Mr. Chan Hutchinson in Venezuela Posted on: 03 Mar 2009, by  davwayell

Surnames > Hutchinson

...copy of the U.S. Department of State's "Report of the Death of an American Citizen" for Mr. Chan Hutchinson, please contact me so I can conduct research to locate the record. Mr. Hutchinson die...

Obituary: Josephine R. (Jo) Nelson Posted on: 26 Feb 2009, by  RichardGarcia...

Surnames > Romero

NELSON WINSTON-SALEM - Josephine R. (Jo) Nelson peacefully went to the Lord on February 22, 2009 surrounded by family at her home in Winston-Salem. She was inspiring and strong from diagnosis and surg...

Barnhart SWOPE (1750+ - 1841+, MD) Posted on: 07 Jan 2009, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Frederick

...Washington Co., Christopher, Nicholas, & Peter SWOPE. In 1800, only Henry was of Fredk. Co.; Barney, Chan {?}, Nicholas, & Peter were of Washington Co. Census of 1830, Fredk. Co., Barnard, Hen...

SOURIYAVONG, Peu Posted on: 15 Jan 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Saturday, December 6, at his home. He was born March 25, 1964 in Savanhket, Laos to the late May and Chan Souriyavong. He worked at Tyson in maintenance. He is preceded in death by his parents. Surv...

Re: montelongo history Posted on: 21 Dec 2008, by  famchan08

Surnames > Montelongo

...able to find anyone from the Montelongo side of my family. My email is jchan2@stx.rr.com. Jesus A. Chan

Re: Benjamin Franklin Bryan Posted on: 21 Dec 2008, by  famchan08

Surnames > Bryan

...family tree for years and would really like to share more information with you. My name is Jesus A. Chan and my email is jchan2@stx.rr.com

VA-KY-WV Chaney Timeline 1600-1850 Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  michelleworth...

Surnames > Cheney

...MSWord. The search terms I used (multiple syllable combinations)were: First syllable: Chaen, Chain, Chan, Chayn, Chean, Cheen, Chein, Chen, Cheyn, Chian, Chien, Chin, Chiyn, Chyn Second syllable: a, ae, a...

CHAN Jimmy Anthony 1982-1988 Posted on: 10 Dec 2008, by  t42Moore

Surnames > Chan

CHAN Jimmy Anthony 1982-1988 I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 198,564...

Re: Yee Family in Hawaii Posted on: 26 Nov 2008, by  audqyee

Surnames > Yee

...Cantonese, just like any other people living in Macau. His father was Yee Wing Pao, and his mother was Chan Park To. My grandfather migrated to the Philippines because of Communism as I was told (but I do...

Lois Rogers Obituary/Arkansas Posted on: 18 Nov 2008, by  LeAnnUnderwoo...

Surnames > Ramsey

Lois Trilba Rogers was born July 8, 1916 at the Rogers Hotel in Havana, Arkansas. She went to be with her Lord on October 18, 2008. she was the daughter of William "Bill" Rogers and Molly Ra...

Lois Rogers Obituary/Arkansas Posted on: 18 Nov 2008, by  LeAnnUnderwoo...

Surnames > Rogers

Lois Trilba Rogers was born July 8, 1916 at the Rogers Hotel in Havana, Arkansas. She went to be with her Lord on October 18, 2008. she was the daughter of William "Bill" Rogers and Molly Ra...

Samuel William Jarrell (1813-1868);Ms Posted on: 27 Oct 2008, by  Wiley Alston ...

Surnames > Jarrell

====================================================================== Source source note 1: LDS Ancestral File source note 2: Ruth Marie Stockstill Walker source ...

Re: blunden, sarah Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  blundendtreol...

Surnames > Blunden

HALLO NOT AT THIS MOMENT ---BUT I'LL PUT IT ABOUT IF YOU CAN VEIW CHAN 4 TELTEXT PAGES 171 174/5 yOU WILL SEE IVE REQUESTED OUR NEEDS BYE FOR NOW DONALD

HAIGH, Louis E Posted on: 22 Oct 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Talbott, TN; Patricia (Gary) Doody of Batavia, NY; Gary (Maryann) Haigh of Batavia, NY; Sharon (Walt) Chan of Knoxville, TN; Scott (Missy) Haigh of Baneberry, TN; 15 grandchildren; 2 great-grandchildren a...

Obituary, Jesse Charles Willard, 54 Posted on: 15 May 2009, by  RonCollins10

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Yadkin

YADKINVILLE - Jesse Charles Willard, 54, of Yadkinville, loving husband, son, son-in-law, brother, brother-in-law, uncle, and friend, went to be with his Heavenly Father and loving mother on Tuesday, ...

Charley Chase aka Charles Joseph Parrott and BeBe Chase Posted on: 19 Jun 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...California Other name(s) Charlie Chase, Charles Chase, Charles Parrott, Jimmy Jump, Jimmie Jump, Charley Chan Chase Occupation comedian, director, screenwriter, songwriter Years active 1912-1940 Spouse...

WILLIAM A. COX Posted on: 01 Jul 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

The History of West Virginia, Old and New Published 1923, The American Historical Society, Inc., Chicago and New York, Volume III, pg. 304-305 Barbour WILLIAM A. COX. While his residence has not been...

OBIT - PODMEROFF, Rose Posted on: 08 Aug 2009, by  P_Remesoff

Topics > Religions and Religious > Doukhobor

...and Donna (Gordon) Ouellette; lights of her life, grandchildren Lindsay (Kerry), Jason, and Nevada (Chan); her forever faithful companions Shadow, Trinket, Shy and Nemo; and all her grand-animals. Rose is...

Re: CHAN - GEORGETOWN, GUYANA Posted on: 14 Apr 2009, by  Desmond_Victo...

Surnames > Chan

Archiebald sounds familiar. I just received a huge family tree yesterday with many names that I had never seen before. I will let you know what I find once I am done looking it over .

Godfrey-Mills-Wiggins-Gandia-Mallory Posted on: 22 Apr 2009, by  voya730

Surnames > Mallory

...one Daughter Virginia Gandia White. After his death she spent Her Life With her Loving CompanionLou Si Chan Of Hong Kong(no children were produced from them).After this so many name changes occur its hard...

Re: Shipping Lists - 1920s - How do you find them Posted on: 23 Apr 2009, by  helenw1952

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

Looking for CHONG - Chan Yin - arrived 5/1/1920 on Moeraki - Sydney to Wellington - I wanted to know if she came here on her own or not. Thanks in advance.

MARTIN, John Kerry Posted on: 26 Jun 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...local businesses. John was passionate about martial arts and martial arts movies especially "Jackie Chan" movies. Mr. Martin's visiting hours will be on Sunday evening only from 5-7 P.M., at th...

Richard C. Wernick obit - 2000 Posted on: 20 Nov 2000, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

...Belmont, and Kenneth C. of Sunnyvale. His three loving daughters-in-law, Susan, Janettte, and Hwa Ken Chan also survive him. His five grandchildren, Richard Stacy, Warren, Benjamin, Bradley and Emily will...

Re: Huntleys in Indiana, Rhode Island and California Posted on: 01 Jul 2009, by  DEACTIVATED12...

Surnames > Huntley

...Huntley who died in Minnesota in 1993. I believe my grandfather had either a brother or nephew named Chan. I have siblings: Shane, Robert and Donald (DJ). I am compiling a genaeology for my children and a...

View a picture taken about 1927 of a mine crew at Doe Run Shaft No. 13, near Leadington, St. Francois County, Missouri. Posted on: 28 Jul 2009, by  Leah Pearson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...(Unknown) Barnhouse Mike Barton Square Brown Ed Burns George Callahan (Unknown) Campbell Noah Cartee Chan Coffman Buck Coleman William J. Cortor (Unknown) Crauley Deino Dickey Henry Duemier Bunt Duvall Cl...

per page