Search the Boards

Search Results for "BOMMER" - 257 Messages

per page

Grandma Moorman (Moreman) Posted on: 07 May 2000, by Shirley Schrader

Surnames > Moorman

There is a Moorman (Moreman) in my family but have no idea which side. If any one has connections to Bommer, Bronson or Warnke please get in touch with me. Dates would be in neighborhood of 1850-1900. Thank...

Bomer, Bomar, Bommer name Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  donbomer

Surnames > Bomer

...family lines. Two of those have their roots lost in Tennessee. The third was descendents of Frederick Bommer now living in the Toledo, Ohio area. Let me know the city and state where you and your anscestor...

Frederick Bommer Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by  Seabyrd4

Surnames > Bomer

I am looking for any info on a Frederick Bommer who was born circa 1900. He lived in NYC in the 1920's and probably served briefly in WW1. He had 2 sisters. His father was a sexton in a NYC church. Thanks

Frederick Bommer Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by  donbomer

Surnames > Bomer

I know of one researcher that was a descendant of Frederick Bommer who immigrated from Germany. I have not corresponded with her in about 10 years where I was out of the country. EMail me, dbomer@bellsout...

Fridolin Bommer - Switzerland Posted on: 01 Nov 2000, by  NBommer

Surnames > Bomer

Hello. I am a descendant of Fridolin Bommer from St. Gallen Switzerland. They settled in OHIO. As far as I know he had One Son-Ferdinand, but the name Frederick is used in the family line often. Maybe there...

Frederick Bommer Posted on: 05 Nov 2000, by  Seabyrd4

Surnames > Bomer

Hi Nancy-Thanks for the reply to my note trying to locate Frederick Bommer. A tad bit more of info: some say it may have been Robert Frederick, some say he was a junior, he had two sisters Alice Irene (Tull...

Bommers of Europe Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  NBommer

Surnames > Bomer

...Theresa) in approx. 1867. I have corresponded with other Bommers tracing their ancestry...especially a Adri Bommer in the Netherlands... we know that the name Bommer originated in the Thurgau Canton of Switzerlan...

Fridolin Bommer - Switzerland Posted on: 01 Nov 2000, by  NBommer

Surnames > Bomer

Hello. I am a descendant of Fridolin Bommer from St. Gallen Switzerland. They settled in OHIO. As far as I know he had One Son-Ferdinand, but the name Frederick is used in the family line often. Maybe there...

Jacob F. Bomer (Bommer or Bohmer) of Wurtenberg Germany Posted on: 29 Sep 2003, by J.K. Henry

Surnames > Bomer

...Bomer. In a family history from about 10 years ago a Jacob F. Bomer, likely spelled differently either (Bommer or Bohmer) is mentioned. His location is listed as Wurtenberg Germany. I say Germany losely...

Adrian Adelbert Almy Posted on: 14 Nov 2000, by  NBommer

Surnames > Almy

...Brooks in 1912, CA. I am a descendant of Mary Emmar Darrow. Seeking Almy relations. thank you, Nancy Bommer

Re: Looking for family further back than Chauncey M. Depew Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by  EBEED4880

Surnames > Depew

Hi Jean, Blanche Depew was born in Buffalo in 1896, and her children with Simon Finneus Bommer were born in Hamilton and Tetterville. I have virtually no other information. Eryne

Dear families in MS late 1800's Posted on: 06 Dec 2004, by  Laverne_Marka...

Surnames > Dear

...1910 census) Their children were: Marguerite b. 1914 (married a Walters) Myrtie b. 1918 (married a Bommer/Bonner) L. Belle b. 1920 Marion C. Jr. b. 1924 - m (1) Maxine Keyes (2) Myrna died August 2004 ...

RE: Peter and Maria (Gritz) Pollock Posted on: 25 Jun 2006, by Jean Anz Gilmore

Surnames > Pollock

Is anyone researching Pollock or Gritz from the area of Darmstadt? Recently, I was given a set of genealogical books written by Robert R. Robinson, Jr. (published 1979) called "The Bremers and T...

looking for links to Abe Grogan in MO or ARK Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by Linda Rummel

Surnames > Grogan

...Tate Grogan. Abe Grogan married Emma Mitten Bowman, probably from Ark, whose mother was Dora Parker Bommer Bowman, born in TN and died in Harrison ARK at age 71. Abe Grogan may have had a brother named John...

looking for links to Abe Grogan in MO or ARK Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by Linda Rummel

Surnames > Grogan

...Tate Grogan. Abe Grogan married Emma Mitten Bowman, probably from Ark, whose mother was Dora Parker Bommer Bowman, born in TN and died in Harrison ARK at age 71. Abe Grogan may have had a brother named John...

Emmerts in Ohio Posted on: 10 May 2000, by  NBommer

Surnames > Emmert

...interested in taking it back further to Germany. Thanks again, I wish you luck in your search. Nancy Bommer nbommer@resource.com Cols.OH

Emmerts from Germany Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  NBommer

Surnames > Emmert

...either, but need to spend more time with it. Thank you though, very much. Good luck in your search. Nancy Bommer nbommer@resource.com

Emmerts in OHIO Posted on: 20 Oct 2000, by  NBommer

Surnames > Emmert

...brother Robert. This line was in the butcher or meat business. Would appreciate any help. thanks, Nancy Bommer in Cols. OH

Family member seperated by miles Posted on: 29 May 2000, by  JoyceAvery64

Surnames > Burgess

I'm trying to find any Children of Elmer Bommer Burgess of niles mich.Their names are Joe,Jimmylou,marti,Larry, Gary, or Terry. We have been apart for years because of different things. If you can help me ...

Dellenbach, Berne Switzerland Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  NBommer

Surnames > Dellenbaugh

...July 12, 1856 Frederick Dellenbach b. may 20, 1857 Edward Dellenbach b. June 3, 1859 Rosa Dellenbach (Bommer) b. Aug 18 1863 *this is my great grandmother which if you like, I can tell you more. Rudolph Del...

Obit of Michael James Brennan 1973-1999 Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by  joynt

Surnames > Brennan

...in 1991. He was a parishioner of St. John the Evangelist Church. Mr. Brennan was employed with the Bommer Esiason Foundation in Manhattan. In addition to his parents, he is the beloved brother of Patricia...

charles cloud Posted on: 30 May 2004, by wanda knowles

Surnames > Cloud

...tracks,my nephew is trying to locate him,his name is ted hurd and he helped charles to build a 55 ford bommer. at the time charles was working for a texaco station,and garage, below smittys garage and carlo...

Searching for cousins adopted Birth names Debra Monique Hay and twins Sandra Diane and Mark Edward Hay Posted on: 10 Jul 2002, by Marian Walters Mettey

Surnames > Hay

...found out were adopted out in the 1960's. Their father was Melvin Edwin Hay and was a Gunner on a B-52 Bommer. He married my Aunt Serena in April 30 1959 in Vernon Tx Debra Monique Hay was born Sept 23 19...

Lauers -- Origination Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  NBommer

Surnames > Lauer

...My papers are at home (I am at work) I will write you tomorrow. (My Mother is Constance Lauer Darrow Bommer...my uncle Harry Lauer now lives in New Hampshire...and others reside in Maine. My mothers father ...

The George Murphy's of NY Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  NBommer

Surnames > Murphy

Searching for information on George Murphy. Especially Ida (or Ide) Bommer who married George Murphy. She lived from 1895 to 1987. Ide Murphy had a sister Henrietta (Bommer) Roth, and 3 brothers. She married Geor...

Boehmer Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by  barbarapickel...

Surnames > Boehmer

My original ancestor Heinrich was listed on the ship as Heinrich Bommer, The name was changed to Boehmer before they landed. They lived in Pa. and went by Boehmer until the 1800. Have lots of information. W...

PFROMM, Christ, 1871-1940 Posted on: 09 Dec 2006, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton PA Standard-Sentinel, Tues. Oct. 22, 1940 Christ Pfromm, aged 69, of Slatington, formerly of Hazleton and years ago a well known baseball pitcher, died suddenly in bed Friday night at t...

Re: More Beamer questions Posted on: 06 Jan 2007, by  bpickel78

Surnames > Beamer

Hi; Reading the reply to your Beamer query, I am Barbara, daughter of Lawrence from Pa. Let me know what you are hunting for and I will try to help you out. My original ancestor was, Heinrich. He came...

Re: Richard Throgmorton of Henrico Co., VA Posted on: 30 Jan 2007, by  centerpole

Surnames > Throgmorton

Modified Register for Richard Throckmorton First Generation 1. Richard Throckmorton 1,2,3,4,5 was born about 1763 in Henrico Co., Va.. He died on May 10 1833 in Henry Co., Tenn.. He was buried in ...

DRASHER-BOMMER, marriage 1918 Posted on: 08 May 2007, by  Dalice

Surnames > Drasher

From Freeland PA Tribune, Fri. Aug. 30, 1918 Stephen Drasher and Miss Mary Bommer, both of town, were married Wednesday evening in St. Luke's Lutheran parsonage by Rev. D.A. Roth. They were attended by Ch...

Mary Ann Lamont Rogers (1928-2007) Obituary Posted on: 13 Oct 2007, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

Logan Herald Journal, 10/13/07 PRESTON, Idaho - Mary Ann Lamont Rogers, 78, passed away Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2007, at the Logan Regional Hospital in Logan. She was born Nov. 21, 1928, in Brigham City...

McHALE, Austin Patrick "Mac", 1929-2007 Posted on: 07 Nov 2007, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Tues. Nov. 6, 2007 Oct. 6, 2007 Austin Patrick “Mac” McHale, 78, of Springfield, Va., died Oct. 6 in Springfield. Born and raised in Hazle­ton, he was a ...

Re: William Warren-Beaufort County Posted on: 13 Nov 2007, by  Suzy Bennett

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Beaufort

Dear Oakley, We are cousins distantly related. I descend from William Warren through his daughter Mary Warren who married Levi Gaskins. Here are some of their descendants. Descendants of Levi Gask...

CROUSE, Mrs. Martha Elizabeth, 1863-1938 Posted on: 30 Nov 2007, by  Dalice

...her husband, John C. Crouse, and the following children: Stella, Alice and Martha, at home, Mrs. John Bommer, Walter C. Crouse, and Mrs. Alma Dorneman, all of this city. Sixteen grandchildren and two grea...

PETRONE, Sandra Deliman, 1937-2008 Posted on: 20 Jan 2008, by  Dalice

...Hospi­tal. Born in Hazleton on Sept. 8, 1937, she was the daughter of the late Ernest and Thelma (Bommer) Stackhouse and spent her entire life in Drums. She was a graduate of Hazleton High School a...

KEUCH, Alice Bommer, 1907-2008 Posted on: 06 Mar 2008, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Wed. Mar. 5, 2008 March 3, 2008 Alice Bommer Keuch, 100 years and 2 months, died Monday at the Loudoun Nurs­ing and Rehabilitation Center in Leesburg, Va., of ren...

Ina May Hancock ALLEN Obit 1998 Posted on: 20 Mar 2008, by  Karen_Jorgens...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

...grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; two sisters and one brother: Lois Wade of Campbellsville, Celestia Bommer Mixon of Rome, Georgia, and Hollis Hancock of Bradfordsville: several nieces and ...

Re: Mike & Agnes Muha Posted on: 13 May 2008, by  Tosvath1

Surnames > Muha

...I have found some information but not a lot. I know her brother Paul died in World War II and was a bommer gunner. Her sisters are living in CA. Thank you.

KRIEGER-BOMMER, marriage 1917 Posted on: 05 Jun 2008, by  Dalice

From Wilkes-Barre PA Times Leader, 1 Feb 1917 Marriage license issued George Krieger, of Hazleton Barbara Bommer, of Hazleton

Birt Boyd Mayhew Posted on: 04 Sep 2008, by  EarleenStallo...

Surnames > Mayhew

...parents of grandfather Birt Boyd Mayhew born 12Dec 1873 in Washington DC. Sgt US Army. Married Katie Bommer from San Antonio, Texas, 3Apr 1903. Died 11Nov 1913 Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio,Bexar,TX. Broth...

Re: Searching for Captain Reich WWII Posted on: 07 Nov 2008, by  prayinghams

Surnames > Reich

...looking on this website for info on my husbands side of the family. His father was in WWII. He was a bommer pilot and might the CPT Reich that you are looking for. Please email at prayinghams@aol.com any pi...

Re: Deyos Posted on: 02 Mar 2009, by  lbommer1

Surnames > Deyo

Ann, I am Linda Bommer and I wonder what year Charles Edison Deyo was born? I am looking for Edison or Charles Edison Deyo who I think was born around 1923. Do you know anything? I am seaching for my relati...

WEIDENMOYER, David Roy Posted on: 10 Mar 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Edith Weidenmoyer of Ocala, FL; sister Joyce Wik and husband Paul of Downingtown, PA.; sister Kathleen Bommer and husband Wayne of Laurel Springs, NJ; brother James Hamilton and wife Anna of Pine Hill, NJ; ...

Re: Al Kohut - WW2 Posted on: 01 May 2009, by  pkohut1

Surnames > Kohut

I Had an Uncle Albert Kohut who was in WW2, he was in the air force & served on a bommer I think. He also brought home with him the little dog mascot of the plane that flew all the missions with them. ...

Bachmann in Philippsthal/Werra, Niederndorf and Schwenge, Hessen Kassel Posted on: 29 May 2009, by  WGFGER

Surnames > Bachmann

...Heinrich, born about 1676, Meier/Meyer in Niederndorf, died 1742, married Schwenge 1699 Anna Sabina BOMMER, born Schwenge 1678, died Vitzeroda 1756, son: BACHMANN, Johannes, born Schwenge 1706, 1750 Paech...

Re: BOMMER Posted on: 19 Jul 2009, by  itsalthea

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

hello, My great-grandfather's name was Henry Bommer but he died later in Michigan. His father was Justin Bommer. Maybe Justin was a Sibling of your Henry? Justin was married to Elizabeth Spry from England. He ...

Re: Clara Vilhelmina Friström, born 1860 in Värna parish, Östergötland county Posted on: 27 Aug 2009, by  bohjohan

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...wife Johanna Jonsdotter from Bersbo Witnesses: mine-worker Petter Friström and farmhand(?) Jonas Bommer(?) from Bersbo, wife Maja Lisa Friström and maid Anna Fagerberg from Bersbo. Mother's age: 2...

Re: KLAVER FAMILY OF WISCONSIN Posted on: 06 Oct 2009, by  mjancestor2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marinette

1920 United States Federal Census about Cephas T Klaver Name: Cephas T Klaver Home in 1920: Marinette Ward 4, Marinette, Wisconsin Age: 25 years Estimated Birth Year: abt 1895 Birthplace: Illin...

Re: Bommer Posted on: 30 Nov 2009, by  czygmont11

Surnames > Bommer

Nancy, Saw your post from many years ago looking for information on the Bommers. I have just started researching the same group of Bommers. Was curious if you had found additional information since ...

Re: Fowlerville Curren H. Palmer The Forgotten Palmers? Posted on: 22 Dec 2009, by  sandrabommer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Livingston

Hi Kathy My name is Sandra Bommer from Lansing, Michigan. Susan May Bommer was my Grand Aunt by my grandfather, Jesse side. My father, Donald have went to that area many time while he was on truck driver and ...

per page