Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "bozeman" - 4,972 Messages

per page

Re: Daniel Family Posted on: 09 May 2009, by  mezmoman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Greene

...was the son of James Shelby and Emeline Warden. My family is haveing a reunion of Daniel Family near Bozeman, Montana, where I was born, July 25th. I have a brother, William Charles Olsen who lives in Green...

Re: George Rison Adkkins Posted on: 01 Aug 2009, by  lapotter631

Surnames > Adkins

...time, along with Dave Adkins, Ida's brother. Viola was the oldest. She lived for a long time near Bozeman, Montana. I was pretty young when she died. I think the youngest was Gloria Almeda. She went by Alm...

Beason/Bozeman Posted on: 17 Jun 2009, by  rnmccommon1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Gordon

If you know any Beasons or Bozemans that still live in Gordon Co. would like to correspond with them. Also, some of the Beasons (maybe) Bozemans are suppose to be buried in Wesley Chapel Cemetery.

Looking for Connections Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by  braveheart_06...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Falls

My GGF Andrew FLEMING died in Falls County, probably Rosebud. I belief his death was in 1928. His first wife was named Amelia, their children were, Andrew, Mary and Amelia. His 2nd wife was Margaret (...

Kenneth and Mary Baugh Obits Posted on: 02 Apr 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Baugh

WEST LIBERTY, Iowa Mary Adele Baugh, 78, of West Liberty died Friday, Feb. 18, 2000, at Crescent Nursing and Rehabilitation Center following a long illness. Services will be at the Barker Funeral H...

Re: Melissa Ann Benham Posted on: 23 Jun 2009, by  dbenham1030

Surnames > Benham

Thank you for your response. The death certificate came thu OK and have entered into my database. It confirms the 1900 Census entry for Hardy. Also had not picked up on the 1880 census but bein...

Bozeman Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by  braveheart_06...

Peggy, I saw your response to message 598 on Falls County page. Noticed the last name of Bozeman. There are Bozeman relations in my family I would like to get in touch with. I seem to recall an Aunt Fannie Bozeman or a co...

James M. Bozeman BORN: June 10, 1922 DIED: February 16, 2009 LOCATION: Reno, TX Visitation: Monday February 23 1:00 PM Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

James M. Bozeman BORN: June 10, 1922 DIED: February 16, 2009 LOCATION: Reno, TX Pathway International Church of God 3805 Loop 286 S. E. Paris, TX View Map Interment: Monday February 23 3:00 PM ...

BOZEMAN FAMILY HISTORY AND GENEALOGY GROUP Posted on: 09 May 2009, by  aurabass

Surnames > Bozeman

...started on FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/ copy and paste this link in your browser to go to the BOZEMAN FAMILIY HISTORY AND GENEALOGY site http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=90617744457&vi...

Re: Clayton Preston (d. 1977) Posted on: 31 Jul 2009, by  vegaswilsons

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grayson

Your post was from a long time ago, but I'm one of Marvin Preston's daughters. Clayton was my grandfather. The obit has Clayton's wife's name wrong. It's Oma Lee Winton Preston. I've seen it wrong on ...

Obit of Joan Lillian "Joanie" Brett Faris Posted on: 02 Jul 2009, by  wcr1951_1

Surnames > Faris

Bozeman Daily Chronicle Bozeman, MT June 30, 2009 Joan L. "Joanie" Faris 1947 - 2009 Joan "Joanie" Lillian (Brett) Faris died Tuesday, June 23, 2009, at Emmanuel Nursing Home in Detroit L...

Arthur Wellington Hussey Posted on: 27 Mar 2009, by  cameroncrane3...

Surnames > Hussey

...McClendon, 1872. Two children Clarence Wellington Hussey (my great grandfather) and Rebecca Nora Hussey Bozeman. I have found the 1850 and 1860 census only.

Re: Douglas Ancestors Posted on: 16 Jul 2009, by  smcguire24

Surnames > Douglas

...posted, I hope you still check the boards every now and again. My grandmother, Lillie Mae (Douglas) Bozeman was your grandfather's sister. I have some information and would love to hear from you. Steve

Obit: Harold Field of Nebraska (1918-2005) Posted on: 20 May 2009, by  wilsonje19

Surnames > Field

Harold Waine “Buck” Field, the son of Emery and Margaret “Suzie” Waine Field was born on November 22, 1918 at Newman Grove, Nebraska. He was confirmed at Immanuel Zion (South Branch) Lutheran Church,...

Looking for Great, Great Grandfather/grandmother Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by  RuthAnnDavenp...

Surnames > Bozeman

I am searching for information on John Bozeman. He married Mary Jane ?. His father was named John Bozeman also and may have lived in Alabama. His father was married to an Indian girl--Ynemia (I'm not certain of the...

Florida State hospital Chattahoochee Florida Posted on: 22 Jul 2009, by  19T60

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > Cemetery Records

...success getting information from the director of records from FSH? I am looking for any info on Lillie Bozeman b.1884 d.1929 in Chattahooche Florida. I have been told if you die in the hospital,you were mor...

Lillie and Jeff Bozeman Posted on: 23 Jul 2009, by  19T60

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Walton

I am seeking information on another Bozeman named Jeff. Jeff married Lillie Morrison Roberts back in the early 20's Lillie died in 1929 and was brought back to Defuniak Springs Florida for burial. I would...

Re: Founder of Bozeman, Montana Posted on: 23 Mar 2009, by  Mysticbeth

Surnames > Bozeman

His Name is John Marion Bozeman, from Pickens County Ga. The American pioneer John M. Bozeman (1837-1867), a trailblazer in the Far West, was responsible for opening a route form the Oregon Trail northwest to t...

Re: Nobles Posted on: 30 Apr 2009, by  mikellclayton...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Suwannee

...Joseph Terrell Clayton), Mary Evelyn who married Stanley Scott, Clarice Irma who married Louie Everrett Bozeman, Pal Nables, Cuz, Wiiam Franklin Jr. Thats all I can remember. If I'm not mistaken, the Meeks...

More Smith Obits Posted on: 22 Mar 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Smith

Source Muscatine Iowa Journal MUSCATINE, Iowa - Helen L. Smith, 95, of formerly of New Boston, Illinois, died Tuesday, November 27, 2007, at Muscatine Care Center. Funeral Mass will be at the St. ...

Re: oscar simpson Posted on: 23 Apr 2009, by  volunteerMT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Gallatin

...covered by the Wise River Post Office, which is a very rural area, and that he died in a hospital in Bozeman, Gallatin County (which might be the nearest large hospital to his residence). In any case, the D...

Great, Great Grandparents Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by  RuthAnnDavenp...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Alabama

...Ynemia. His father was married to a Cherokee girl named Little Fawn. Both grandfathers were named John Bozeman. If you have any information about these families I would appreciate your help. I will be glad t...

Re: Children of Whitmill Harrington Adair Posted on: 27 Jul 2009, by  adai1494

Surnames > Adair

...Paulding County, I have Jane married John Brooks. Yes, she was daughter of Whtmill Harrington Adair. Bozeman had a son named James Bozeman Adair. I have as known children of Jane and John Brooks: Harriett, born 1...

Virgil William Hilton b.1899 MO>MT>CA Posted on: 21 Apr 2009, by  tracer4236

Surnames > Hilton

Hollis Keith Hilton aka Ken Hilton b.1921 Bozeman, MT was the son and only child of Virgil William Hilton of Missouri born about 1898 married Chloe Esgar of Bozeman, MT in Washington State, she had been working in ...

Virgil William Hilton b.1899 MO>MT>CA Posted on: 21 Apr 2009, by  tracer4236

Surnames > Hilton

Hollis Keith Hilton aka Ken Hilton b.1921 Bozeman, MT was the son and only child of Virgil William Hilton of Missouri born about 1898 married Chloe Esgar of Bozeman, MT in Washington State, she had been working in ...

James Jackson b~1802 Wexford? to PEI by 1829 & to Durham Ont. by 1835 Posted on: 24 Apr 2009, by  peterwiediger...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Durham

James Jackson was born abaout 1802 in Ireland, probably in Wexford. He came to Prince Edward Island on a sailing ship before 1823. There he is said to have worked for a merchant dealing with fish a...

David Cyrus Page (1929-2009) Obituary Posted on: 27 Jun 2009, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

...Wally (Mary Fae) and Ray (Hazene) Page, five children, Ginny(Larry) Taylor, of Payson, UT.; David W. of Bozeman, MT.; Kevin (Pam) Page, of Kamas, UT. Kelli Dawn of Taylorsville, UT.; and Matt (Jill) of Taylo...

Captian David Lee Bozeman Posted on: 18 Apr 2009, by  jbozeman172

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Lowndes

I am researching the 44th Alabama and David L. Bozeman. He is my 3rd Cousin 5X removed. I grew up in Selma, Alabama and never knew we had family that had lived so close as Lowndes, County. My search for my a...

McGuires in Marion, Webster, & Randolph Counties Georgia 1800's Posted on: 16 Jul 2009, by  smcguire24

Surnames > McGuire

I am searching for information about the parents of my GG Grandfather, James Joseph (JJ) McGuire, born in Webster County, Georgia in 1850. He married Eugenia Bell in December 1869 in Randolph County,...

James Jackson from Wexford to PEI ca.1815 Posted on: 24 Apr 2009, by  peterwiediger...

Localities > North America > Canada > Prince Edward Island > General

James Jackson was born abaout 1802 in Ireland, probably in Wexford. He came to Prince Edward Island on a sailing ship before 1823. There he is said to have worked for a merchant dealing with fish a...

Re: Florida State hospital Chattahoochee Florida Posted on: 23 Jul 2009, by  SuGenClayFL

...http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#givenName=lilly;searchId=47835227623054460000;collectionId=1595003;surname=bozeman;searchType=standard;p=recordResults

Surname: Gottschalk Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by  ItsmeLF202

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Gallatin

...information on August Christian Gottschalk, born 30 Nov. 1859 Thuringen, Germany. Died 15 Sept. 1919 Bozeman, Mt. married Louisa C Boentgen 29 July 1878 Cologne, Germany. She died 13 Sept. 1929 in Bozeman. They had...

Re: BROWN or COURTNEY Posted on: 25 May 2009, by  FairLady7999

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Holmes

Now that I think about it, I don't know if Aunt Mollie was married before Preston Bozeman....it might be possible.

Re: J. Frank Ledkins Posted on: 19 Jul 2009, by  margezl

Surnames > Ledkins

...my mother was born. Mother always looked on Aunt Ida as a kind of "second mother." -Mary Bozeman Morris was Frank's third wife and they did not have children.

Re: looking 4 kin people Posted on: 22 Jul 2009, by  gaylesia

Surnames > Bozeman

Hi, I am lesia gay my father is james gay. my fathers mother was marie bozeman before she married my grandfather, I don't know very much about them my father passed away with a heart attack in the year 2000....

Searching for great grandfather Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by  RuthAnnDavenp...

Surnames > Fielder

Looking for information on Will Fielder. Married Mary Jane Bozeman. Had a daughter named Annie Elizabeth. Annie may have been born in Mississippi.

Re: Bozman or Mitchell S Adair????? Posted on: 27 Jul 2009, by  adai1494

Surnames > Adair

You may have this info by now. Rebecca Walker married Mitchell Adair 29 Dec 1831. He was the son of Bozeman Adair. Bozeman served in the House of Rep. from Carroll County, GA 1829-31.

Re: BROWN or COURTNEY Posted on: 25 May 2009, by  FairLady7999

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Holmes

No, my grandad's sister, Mollie Brown, was born 12/04/1898, died 08/1983 and married Preston Bozeman on 04/16/1927. Sorry.

Re: DeFuniak Springs Florida cemeteries Posted on: 30 Jul 2009, by  19T60

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Walton

Lillie Bozeman b.1884 d.17 May 1929 in Gadsden Florida (River Junction) I was told she was buried in Defuniak Springs Florida.Walton county)She might be buried alone her husband Jeff Bozeman remarried,but might be ...

Troy McMillan Posted on: 20 May 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...the Hopewell Cemetery with Bernard Robinson, Joshua McMillan, Clifford McMillan, Joel McMillan, Ryan Bozeman, and Michael Hobbs serving as pallbearers. Honorary pallbearers will be Hubert Robinson, Elvin Hob...

Re: Cox Posted on: 23 May 2009, by  ANNAL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Grundy

This is the beginning of what I have about the Cox family of Grundy Co., Missouri that you asked about. I don't have much more about the Gideon Cox family and nothing about John Cox, but I have lots ...

Elizabeth Gore (age 14) living with Bozeman family- Brunswick NC Posted on: 27 Apr 2009, by  Dor2Tyme

Surnames > Gore

I am looking again at the 14 year old Elizabeth Gore living in the household of Ethelred Bozeman in the 1850 census of Brunswick county, North Carolina. I have been trying to find a deed/will that would acco...

James LeRoy PEASE Posted on: 28 Jul 2009, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

PEASE, James LeRoy Age 91 Bozeman, MT Formerly of Englewood, FL and Bloomingdale, MI Departed his earthly body to be present with his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, June 20, 2009. Roy's wife, Helen, sons Da...

Re: Florida State hospital Chattahoochee Florida Posted on: 25 Jul 2009, by  LKindlaSmith

Checking the Florida Atlas & Gazetteer, there is no listing for town of Bruce. Is it possible it's now located north of the State line in Georgia? Florida State site: MyFlorida.com

Re: Eliza Jane HAYS>AL>KY>IN? Posted on: 17 Jul 2009, by  Shelby Bozema...

Surnames > Hayes

...she was the daughter of Emily and William Mullinax. Please contact me at ssnab@suddenlink.net Shelby Bozeman

Re: Correction Hugh Rogers Tishomingo Co. Miss. Posted on: 16 Jul 2009, by  Betty Phillip...

Surnames > Rogers

Maggie B. married James R. Beachum (I have this note in my file about her from another researcher)Listed as a Cherokee in the Dawes Register, along with her sisters Mollie and Maggie and her brother H...

Rauchi family Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  PeggyBozeman5...

...came to mind. Good luck on your hunting. I am doing the same with Kilgore and Womacks. Peggy Kilgore Bozeman

Chicago Record Cookbook Posted on: 26 May 2009, by  datagoddess

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

This is a list of contributors from The Chicago Record Cook Book, copyright 1896 by the Chicago Record Company. This was a compilation of recipes for an entire day sent in by readers and printed for ...

Re: Looking for Frederick K. Copeland and his wife Emily Jane Gray Posted on: 19 Jun 2009, by  fkentcopeland

You can reach my mother Emily Copeland at 8630 Panorama East Drive, Bozeman Mt. 59715-9341. My father passed away on March 8th, 2009. There was an obituary posted in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle that had all the rel...

Frank Higdon -- Hazlehurst Cemetery Posted on: 01 Jul 2009, by  CopiahCoordin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

...Fischer and husband Louis of Wesson, and Tammy Carraway and husband Ken of Wesson; sister, Betty Jo Bozeman of Hazlehurst; brother, Dean Higdon of Clinton; and ten grandchildren. --Copiah County Courier 6/...

per page