Search the Boards

Search Results for "bozeman" - 4,904 Messages

per page

Lawrence Fred Barrow /Warren Green/ Green Barrow of Andalusia Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Favre

Surnames > Barrow

...In Montgomery Al. Father was Warren Green Barrow and mother Annie Boyd Barrow -sister Nettie Barrow Bozeman, brother Woodrow(died in New Orleans in the 1980's) Fred married Bessie Nolen in 1925 in Russellvil...

Sarah R. Gooding obituary 1913 - Tampa Tribune Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by  Brian Salmons

Surnames > Gooding

...cemetery. The pallbearers will be L. H. Hale, J. L. Hampton, N. D. Smith, H. Player, R. Riggsby, T. Bozeman." Taken from The Tampa Morning Tribune, Saturday, February 15, 1913.

Re: Jeremiah Risley III Posted on: 08 Jul 2002, by  RonRis37

Surnames > Risley

...War moves on to TN, before settling in MO. After the Civil War his line moves on to MT and OR on the Bozeman Trail and down to CA. On this line there is a Presley E. Colbern that settled in Athens, Umatill...

Edmund Rogers Posted on: 06 Jul 1999, by  kyack33

Surnames > Rogers

d.1845 in White County, IL; m. Margaret Serena Bozeman. Was son of William Rogers about whom I have no further info. Can anyone help?

any family in here? Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by Helen Bozeman Boyd

Surnames > Rogers

My mother's name is Geneva Rogers Bozeman. She is from Kite, GA. Does anyone recognize the family line? She had 4 brothers. Now only her and Lamar Rogers is alive. All served in WWII. Can anyone send me any ...

Bozeman ,Rogers Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by Curtistine Bentley

Surnames > Rogers

I have a bozeman in my family tree and my Great great grandfather was married to Anna Bozeman from SC I don't know if this will help you but if it does i am glad

AFRICAN AMERICAN NELSONS IN MELBOURNE AREA OF FLA Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by LYNN NELSON

Surnames > Nelson

...MELBOURNE/PALM BAY AREA.HUSBAND IS DOUGLAS NELSON.HE WAS BORN IN 1950 IN EAUGALLIE FLA.MOTHER WAS RUBY BOZEMAN NELSON.FATHER WAS SAM NELSON.BOTH ARE DECEASED.LOOKING ESPECIALLY FOR BROTHER, JOHNNY NELSON,AND...

AFRICAN AMERICAN NELSONS IN MELBOURNE AREA OF FLA Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by LYNN NELSON

Surnames > Nelson

...MELBOURNE/PALM BAY AREA.HUSBAND IS DOUGLAS NELSON.HE WAS BORN IN 1950 IN EAUGALLIE FLA.MOTHER WAS RUBY BOZEMAN NELSON.FATHER WAS SAM NELSON.BOTH ARE DECEASED.LOOKING ESPECIALLY FOR BROTHER, JOHNNY NELSON,AND...

Re: Nelsons from Guilford Co, Nc settled in Iowa Posted on: 20 Mar 2002, by Oliver Nelson

Surnames > Nelson

...the deceased." John Willson Nelson (an older brother of George F) lived and I believe died in Bozeman, Mt. I have quite a bit of information about John Willson and his family. Oliver Nelson

FL-NELSON, Carrie Lee-Death Posted on: 27 Oct 2004, by Sue Bodishbaugh

Surnames > Nelson

Sadly note and please help spread the word to firefighters/EMT's, past and present, the group of volunteers and manatee lovers of Homosassa Springs Nature World and Tampa's Lowery Park, Wellswood Bapt...

John Nelson/Bozeman Adair/Jackson Co. Ga. Posted on: 27 Apr 2005, by  naomivickers4...

Surnames > Nelson

In my last message I spelled Augusta wrong. It should read Augusta Chronicle. I am a descendant of Bozeman Adair who was in Jackson Co., Madison Co. Ga. and then finally Carroll and Paulding Co.'s Ga. He was...

Hillebrand/Hildebrand Posted on: 20 Oct 2000, by  charelot

Surnames > Hillebrand

Looking for descendents of John Robert of Cobb Co GA and his dau Mary Jane Della who m Henry Bluit Bozeman.

Mauney History Posted on: 10 Feb 2001, by Bob Mauney

Surnames > Mauney

...that went to GA but can't help anymore than that. Try this Lady, Very nice person. Her name is Beth Bozeman, her email is mysticbeth@aol.com She was one of the people in charge of the reunion and I think ha...

Information on George P. Monger (Munger) from Bozeman, Montana Posted on: 17 Apr 2004, by  jmonger_1

Surnames > Munger

...in Gentry County, Missouri. Census lists the family as Munger in Missouri. My Grandfather was born in Bozeman, Montana about 1902 but apparently George left the family shortly after that and we don't know wh...

Re: Opsahl Posted on: 17 May 2006, by  joray39

Surnames > Opsahl

...with other members of the family. I haven't seen your Dad since he was a little boy when they left Bozeman. Joyce

Robert Henry Benbrooks Posted on: 15 May 2002, by  jayme27_1

Surnames > Benbrook

...had a son Lawrence Bertrum Benbrooks who married Lois Mapes. Lawrence was born 15 Mar 1907 Belgrade, Bozeman, MT and died 14 May 1974 Anaconda, MT. Any leads would greatly benefit my research.

VeLoris Butterfield (nee Furer) d. March 18, 2004 in Bozeman, Montana Posted on: 02 Apr 2004, by  kayrom63

Surnames > Butterfield

VeLoris Butterfield passed away in her sleep on March 18, 2004 at the Gallatin Rest Home in Bozeman, Montana. VeLoris Furer was born May 19, 1918, in Raineer, Oregon, where she had a warmly remembered childh...

Floyd B. Austin in Montana Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by Norma Lockwood

Surnames > Austin

...Calvin Vivian. Floyd Larissa moved to Montana shortly after Civil War ended. Larissa is buried in the Bozeman Cemetery. She died December 5, 1889 aged 46 yrs 8 mos, according to her headstone. Floyd was the...

David Crockett Austin Posted on: 14 Oct 2000, by Norma Lockwood

Surnames > Austin

...fighting for the South. He went to Montana in the late 1800's. He married Martha Huffman, Jan. 19, 1882, in Bozeman, M t.

Re: Maude May Hogan married to Leo M. Mills in 1914 SD Posted on: 25 Mar 2006, by  Barbara Golds...

Surnames > Hogan

Susan- I don't believe that I'm related to this specific Hogan family, but I do have direct Hogan family line. I noticed that Sharon Hogan has posted a message about Maude May Hogan and Leo M. Mills...

Joseph Alonzo Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by Cheri

Surnames > Pease

Born NY 3-17-1831Hve little info to go on, married Oroilla Melissa Kimpton of DerbyLine VT and had 9 children, think they moved and had homestead in Bozeman Mont.

Josep Alonzo Pease Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by Cheri

Surnames > Pease

...related if so maybe you could help me some more, My Grandfather was Leroux Alonzo Pease B.12-19-06 in Bozeman Mont. D.3-1-66 in portland Or. I know nothing of his father which was either Albert Allen or Alle...

Re: Josep Alonzo Pease Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by  jennessv55

Surnames > Pease

...Mary married Frederick Ham and had 4 children, all of their children have children all of whom live in Bozeman, Montana and the Seattle WA area. I am the great-grandaughter of Mary and Fredrick Ham. I have...

looking for 1st wife of Leroux A. Pease Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by  Canps

Surnames > Pease

...took place in Montana or Idaho. I'm lost with no last name for Helen. Leroux was born 19-Dec-1906 in Bozeman montana to the parents of Albert and Bertha Pease. picture of Helen ? and unknown person and Lerou...

Re: Albert Jefferson Poole in Ga. looking for relatives Posted on: 11 Oct 2002, by Gloria Poole

Surnames > Poole

...Thomas Jefferson Poole, but had an Aunt Mattie Poole.She is now deceased I believe. My sister,Connie Bozeman,in Tifton Ga can tell you more infor. She has made a chart of all the Poole family she can locate...

Ada Martha Hamer Hudson McDonald Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  njpop

Surnames > Hamer

PIONEER LADY LAID TO REST Mrs. Ada McDonald, 81, Stanford pioneer, died at a Great Falls hospital Friday after a short illness. She had been a resident of the Stanford area since 1910. Funeral servi...

Casimir "Cass," PRUDHOMME b.1851 Canada - D.: 17 Dec 1924 Helena, Montana Posted on: 09 Jul 2004, by  MTvolunteer

Surnames > Prudhomme

1920 U.S. Federal Census; Montana; Yellowstone County; Billings; Roll #: T625_978; Page: 3B; Enumeration District: 170; Image: 0875; Enumerated on 05 Jan 1920. PRUDHOMME, Casimir; lodger; male; white...

Obit of Marie Elizabeth Podolski Nix Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by  wcr1951

Surnames > Nix

Bismarck Tribune Bismarck, ND May 3, 2000 Marie Elizabeth Nix Marie Elizabeth Nix, 76, Wibaux, died April 30, 2000, in Wibaux. Services will be held at 10 a.m. MDT Thursday at St. Peter's Catholic ...

Re: Martha or Margret Fagan Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by  @@AAWC5@aol.c...

Surnames > Fagan

...states. do you have him married to martha newman, dau of rev. samual newman and martha hoyly or an ann bozeman. i believe he was married to martha and have some evidence to that fact. please contact me di...

Muse family connections Posted on: 11 Aug 2002, by  PeggyBozeman5...

Surnames > Muse

...(Tom)Theodore Flowers. They were my grandparents. Would love to hear from someone. Peggy Flowers Bozeman

Vera Belle Taylor, died in LA Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by janet

Surnames > Taylor

I'm just looking for more info. on my grandmother's side. She was married to O.K. Bozeman. She lived in Baton Rouge, LA when she died. I would like to know more of her family history.

Edna Mabel [Hotzel] Ping obit Posted on: 04 Oct 2005, by  Rochelle Morr...

Surnames > Hotzl

...who died Sunday in a local hospital at the age of 77. Burial will be in the Sunset Hills Cemetery in Bozeman, Mont. She is survived by her husband, Leland Ping of Bozeman, Mont.; a daughter, Mrs Betty H Walters o...

Harry H Janke . Posted on: 01 Sep 2004, by  Judith_Fraser

Surnames > Janke

Bozeman Daily Chronicle Bozeman, Montana Tuesday – 28 February 1984 HARRY H. JANKE Harry H. Janke, 81, died Monday in Bozeman Deaconess Hospital. He was born March 12, 1902, in Springfield, Minn., to August and A...

Nathan Ford Posted on: 12 May 2000, by Janell

Surnames > Ford

...gr-gr-gr-grandfather John Culbert Anderson Ford: Stephen Ford and Elizabeth "Betsy" Averitt. His parents were Bozeman Ford and Susannah Everett. He had 10 brothers and sisters. Check out Ken Ford's...

Walter Samuel Spearman 1883 Posted on: 07 Apr 1999, by  txfischer

Surnames > Spearman

...info on Walter. He was born in Bowie TX in 1883. In 1910 and 1920 census in Oklahoma County, OK a Sarah BOZEMAN, b 1850 KY is living with him and listed as his mother. Sarah was married to Wm. Bozeman and they live...

Re: Walter Samuel Spearman 1883 Posted on: 28 Sep 2002, by Judy Higbee Wilson

Surnames > Spearman

...Spearman Walter S ( Elizabeth H) firemn r ns W 10th 4 W grand blvd. In 1918 she was not listed as a Bozeman. We think Sarah is buried in the Brittain Cemetery in Okc. We went thru there one Sat a couple of y...

Re: Spearman Quarterly Posted on: 20 Dec 2001, by  txfischer

Surnames > Spearman

...City, Ok) Still searching for Walter Spearman's father. His mother was Sarah (possibly Smith and then BOZEMAN) who was born 1850 in KY and died after th 1920 census.

Re: SPEARMAN Donald Evan _1941-2002_.JPG Posted on: 15 Sep 2005, by Debra Fischer

Surnames > Spearman

...Bowie or the county of Bowie in TX. Walter Samuel Spearman may have changed his name to SPEARMAN from Bozeman. Walter's mother was Sarah Smith who was married to William W. Bozeman. Please feel free to contact...

Arcadia Polk Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by  msdixie

Surnames > Polk

...m. MARGARET MCCARTHY. viii. JOHN FRANKLIN BASS, b. October 21, 1846; d. June 08, 1916; m. MARY JANE BOZEMAN. ix. ADA D. BASS, b. November 09, 1850; m. WILLIAM J. BULLOCK. x. THOMAS CUBIAS BASS, b. Septembe...

Dry Family Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  cljah9

Surnames > Dry

...originally from Honoraville, Alabama. Her father was Cicero Clayton Dry and her mother was Rebecca Bozeman. I am just beginning to search for information regarding my ancestors. If anyone has any informat...

Looking for Brandals Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by  mario410

Surnames > Brandal

My name is Cale Glenn Brandal. I was born in 1979 in Bozeman Mt.I am looking for Brandal relatives. All I know is my grandpa's and dad's names. My grandpa was named George Clayton Brandal, last I heard he wa...

Re: John Busbee? Posted on: 08 Aug 2003, by Valleri Collins

Surnames > Busbee

...for quite some time, but after looking at the actual page, I believe it is more likely something like Bozeman or even Baynerd. The 1860 census shows Dennis with his second wife. We know she was not the mot...

Anna Tillman Posted on: 23 Mar 2001, by  Effie90

Surnames > Tillman

Anna Tillman was married to John Lewis Bozeman,Sr. in the mid 1700's. Does anyone have any information on this family? I've been told that she might have been a Cherokee Indian and her Indian name was Ynemia...

Re: Anna Tillman Posted on: 04 Nov 2001, by  APPERSONJ

Surnames > Tillman

Hi: My name is Gail Bozeman Apperson. I was born and raised in Alabama. My father was Jeffie Randul Bozeman and my mother was Katherine Radford Bozeman.. My grandfather was Lewis Bozeman and my grandmother was Callie Pierce Bozeman.M...

Re: Anna Tillman Posted on: 05 Jan 2003, by  georgiamons

Surnames > Tillman

Anna Tillman, Married: 1770, to John Lewis Bozeman. My family came from Andalusia, Robbins, Harrelson, Bradley, Carter, Bryan, Bozeman,, All from Andalusia area. my G-Aunt Esther married a Henderson from up there....

Re: Anna Tillman Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by  afnbcn1

Surnames > Tillman

I am looking for any TILLMAN/BOZEMAN early marriages. I have an Alonzo Tillman BOZEMAN who married a female born in 1750 in Virginia. Alonzo Tillman Bozeman's children lived in Edgefield District, SC. for many yea...

Drew Family Decendents from PA Posted on: 10 May 2005, by Jeff Bitler

Surnames > Drew

...Dave, Mel (Samuel) and Bess.(I got there names from the back of a picture) My grandmother was Evangaline Bozeman Drew Bitler. From what I was told Frank was the President of Winchester arms during the late 1...

John Cherry from England--Approx 1620 Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by Karen Cromie

Surnames > Cherry

My Cherry line stems from John Cherry who immigrated to the US in approximately 1620 from England. I have seen various posts on the Ancestry.com, but am not a member of that site and cannot get into ...

CHRISTIE families of Gallatin County, Montana: Census Data Posted on: 21 Jun 2004, by  MTvolunteer

Surnames > Christie

WORLD WAR I DRAFT REGISTRATION CARD, 1917-1918: Name: William Stevens Christie Address: RFD #4, Bozeman, Gallatin County, Mont. Age: 34 years Date of Birth: October 23, 1883 Race: White Citizenship: Natural...

Help !! Looking for my Hause House Hawes Haas Haws ancestors Posted on: 13 Jul 2006, by  jtmclean

Surnames > Hause

...Co, OH, and they had 4-5 ch. Rebecca J. was to marry a 3rd time to Isaac N. Benham on Jun 10, 1877 in Bozeman, Gallatin Co, MT. No ch. Anyone having any info on these ancestors of mine Please Inform by sen...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions