Search the Boards

Search Results for "layton" - 10,405 Messages

per page

Re: Coffin's of PEI - Judith Coffin m. John Strangman Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > Canada > Prince Edward Island > General

hi found RE: PASSENGER LISTS Name: Judith Coffin Year: 1760 Place: Nova Scotia, Canada Source Publication Code: 8750.41 Primary Immigrant: Coffin, Judith Annotation: Date and port of arrival or ...

TURNER Emma WEEMS 1895-1945 Posted on: 27 Feb 2009, by  t42Arlington

Surnames > Turner

TURNER Emma WEEMS 1895-1945 I photographed this gravestone in the Arlington Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 20...

Re: petter and anna huttunen- (changed to Niemi) Posted on: 18 Apr 2009, by  tuipe6510

Surnames > Niemi

...Niemi. Wow, what a small world :-). I never imagined I'd be in contact with you Peter :-). You were just a little boy at the time :-) Regards, Tuija Suhonen Your distant cousin Kuopio, Finland tuipe6...

Re: horn, kelley, fuller, blankenship and deel family Posted on: 23 Mar 2009, by  SHEMOSSTUDIO

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Buchanan

Picture 1. is me Picture 2. is Esquire Horn and Picture 3. is Henry Horn Also sorry for the errors in spelling(it's very very late)! email me picture if you have any as well SHEMOSSTUDIO@YAHOO.COM

Borden Family of Shennandoah Co Va Posted on: 02 Jun 2009, by  olclarke

Surnames > Borden

Need info on the following Bordens 1. Augustine b abt 1740 marr Mary Windle dau of John Augustine Windle Sr. & Margaret. Need parents & siblings for Augustine & children for him & Mary. 2. E...

Re: William Carter born about 1821 in Kentucky Posted on: 16 Apr 2009, by  niemand63

Surnames > Carter

As far as I know he only lived in Bartholomew County.

Goodrich Family Posted on: 26 May 2009, by  jdbrown19761

Surnames > Goodrich

...passed away and she was 103 Flor Goodrich Hurd. I have some information on this line but not a lot I know the following information Descendants of Escalapius Winthrop Goodrich Escalapius W. Goodrich ...

Re: Skelton Family Tree Posted on: 17 May 2009, by  rodskelton134

Surnames > Skelton

We might be related way way back, if we are Mary Ann was born in Brampton and her fathers name was Walter and mothers name was Ann good luck

Re: ? Posted on: 02 Mar 2009, by  JoMac53

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

...1998-2009, Inc." Most of the links lead to the Ancestry message boards. Every once in a while I can find one that leads to another "ancboard" but then links on that board w...

Re: Millis in NC to VA Posted on: 01 Jun 2009, by  pointerlover

Surnames > Millis

Thank you for answering my question. I do wish I could find more. I'll keep searching. Pointerlover

MEADE Julia CLEMOW 1889-1982 Posted on: 09 Jun 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Meade

MEADE Julia CLEMOW 1889-1982 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,210 cemet...

Venning Search Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by Kanesha Venning

Surnames > Venning is from Mt. Pleasant , S.C. as well and my family is black and my greatgrandfather is white. You may be related to my family as well. Do you any other Vennings? Maybe I can help narrow down your s...

Re: A. Willos Rhodes & Sarah "Sadie" Jane Buchanan LA > CA Posted on: 28 Apr 2009, by  kbro459

Surnames > Rhodes

..."Louise" Moffett LaMay/ Married Jack LaMay Living There is a LaMay/LeMay family tree in ancestry Louise died July 8, 2008 died of heart attack and complications from congentital heart failure Emp...

Re: Rotating Banner Adverts Posted on: 01 Apr 2009, by  AGHatchett3rd

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

I see no flaw in the business model. It was never designed to be profitable on subscriptions alone. Ad Revenue was always part of the mix. I don't particularly agree with the rotating banners but see n...

Re: Leo Garle Ince Posted on: 29 Jan 2009, by  AnnWarner44

Surnames > Ince

Leo was my mother's brother. My grandfather was Daniel Boone Ince and my grandmother was Mattie Elkins. Leo's other siblings who survived childhood were: Lillie Mae Ince b. April 3, 1909; Edith Inez In...

PILANT Edmund L 1880-1881 Posted on: 27 Feb 2009, by  t42Arlington

Surnames > Pilant

PILANT Edmund L 1880-1881 I photographed this gravestone in the Arlington Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 201,088 ...

Re: Mississippi Plantations Posted on: 29 Jan 2009, by  whitecorliss

Localities > North America > United States > Special > Southern Plantations

Interested in Parlee Williams born 1919 who was her parents her birth records my mom said is Yazoo Mississippi she had a brother Ernest and a sister Rosalee, she married Luther White and had Lula and Dor...

Burial of Arthur Wilson Posted on: 19 Feb 2009, by  TeresaMJackso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Gratiot

I'm searching for the Burial place of Arthur Wilson he lived in Arcada Twp on 1900 to 1930 census. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Arthur was married to Blanche and had the following children - ...

Re: SCANLAN Posted on: 08 Apr 2009, by  mauimendez

Localities > Oceania > Samoa > General

Aloha Sister, The Scanlan's are from American Samoa not Ireland and Dad's Biological Father's Name is Siasoi Fanene Ama and mother is Siale from Nutualofa(spelling may be wrong) Tonga. Anyone with info plea...

Juan Antonio Valdez- New Mexico ca 1750 Posted on: 28 Jan 2009, by  AGalas0514

Surnames > Valdez

Looking for anyone who is researching this person and his wife Apolonia Medina. Willing to share and assist in research Ann

Re: Henry Cave from Country Antrim, Northern Ireland Posted on: 29 Jan 2009, by  JackSwartz

Surnames > Cave

I had a great great uncle, John Cave, who immigrated to the USA in 1850 from Co. Monaghan. He was said to have had a brother, I believe, named Henry. Don't know if there is any connection. I have been...

Vickrey/? Posted on: 09 Nov 2000, by Linda P

Surnames > Vickrey

Hi My name is Linda and I am also reseraching the vickery Line and don't know to much except my Grandmother name Jennie Pearl Vickrey She had 2 sisters and 2 brothers Grace,Laura,and the brothers names we...

Re: borron family Posted on: 11 Feb 2009, by  momtac3

Surnames > Borron

Shimster, I was in touch with Judy Erickson,at one time.Her info in the message board. I have been in touch with a Jim Shimmin, that his wife may be some relation to you. I will get back with them an...

Re: Aaron/Moses Moore Posted on: 22 Jan 2009, by  anick12003

Surnames > Moore

Do you have any information on James Moore in Logansville, Ohio? If you do would you like to share information. Thank You, Annabelle Reames Nickell

Re: Cemeteries in Shirley Township, Grady County OK Posted on: 01 Mar 2009, by  gnphllps

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Grady OK by replacing the two instances of grady with the county you want to view.

Re: McEvoy's - Dundalk Posted on: 05 May 2009, by  marydoll28

Surnames > McAvoy

thank you for reply will have to wait until the national archives release the 1901 census this year to find james and work back from there for mc evoy family ties.

Re: Jeremiah Green Posted on: 12 Apr 2009, by  HannahLeona

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Boone

I have a Meshack in my line. He was brother to Abednego Sr, my ancestor, and their father was a Jeremiah Green, married to Rachel something. I can't find her maiden name, but I know Abednego Sr. died ...

Re: Spann Posted on: 08 May 2009, by  scout74017

Surnames > Spann

Is the CR Spann perhaps Collis Ray Spann from Wayne CO, KY and born about 1905? If so, we need to talk. Please contact me Mike Claremore, OK

STEM Alcy Viola HOFFMAN BLANTON 1886 1980 Posted on: 22 Jan 2009, by  t42ElmBranch_...

Surnames > Stem

STEM Alcy Viola HOFFMAN BLANTON 1886 1980 David Strickland photographed this gravestone in the Elm Branch Cemetery, Bardwell, Ellis Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal record...

nordine name Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by  CWiney

Surnames > Nordine

...who immigrated here from Sweden. His birth name was Eriksson and he chose to retain his military name, which is permitted in Sweden. Nordine is also spelled Nordin, Nordeen and I have even seen it as Norde...

Re: Zanesville Posted on: 30 Jan 2009, by  MaryLouClegg5...

Surnames > Thrapp

David Sidle and Harriet Thrap had a daughter Emily Jane Sidle born March 1837, died Dec 1929 at Zanesville, Ohio. She married Samuel R. Barrick.

Re: JOHN P. DAVIES Posted on: 08 Mar 2009, by  bromaelor

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Merionethshire > General

...Upper Holloway (RG10/299/27/48) gives John's place of birth as Merionethshire but Elizabeth's as St Pancras, London The 1861 census for Kentish Town ( RG9/123/61/21) gives John as born in "North Wales&...

Re: Thomas Joseph Walsh Rosmuck Posted on: 03 Mar 2009, by  jnorton189

Surnames > Walsh

...spelled Naughton back in Ireland.) They moved to Boston living in Douchester them moved to Milton,MA. They had three children. Frances, John (my dad) Mary and Clair. I also had an Aunt Anne, I belive th...

Re: Hospitals/Sanatoriums Erpingham 1911 Posted on: 02 Apr 2009, by  HippyLois

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Norfolk > General

With the help you gave me,I found a picture of the revolving shelter they had at Kelling on the net. It's just like the one I have a photo of, with my grandfather inside with two other young men. So...

Re: Funeral Home Record Posted on: 06 Feb 2009, by  garyandjoann

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...South Bend. Francis Nesgoeski 29,b. Prussia and Wilhilmina 29 Prussia, daughter Louisa 7 b. Penn., son Christian 5, b. Penn. Son Henry b. South Bend 9 Mo. Son Michael Henry dies in Chicago Oct. 6 1881. Magdol...

Re: Family Tree Posted on: 18 Dec 2008, by  mamaohmany

Surnames > Nikolic

Hello, I am looking for my husbands father or information about him and his family. the name is Michael Nikolich, his parents were george and zorka "anna" nikolich. my husbands father if st...

James C. Cluley Posted on: 16 Jan 2009, by  Gregory_Yance...

Surnames > Cluley

...b. 21 Oct 1873 in Bruce, Bruce, Ontario, Canada d. 13 Jan 1945 in Denver Twp., Isabella Co., MI. m. James Thomas Mogg on 23 Sep 1890. She was the daughter of James C. Cluley and Ann Jane Bowie. I need to f...

Re: Weller/Edwards Family. Posted on: 12 Feb 2009, by  Charles Burde...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Clinton

Thank you Karen. They have to be the same one's, just Caroline's maiden name is wrong, her mother was Rebecca Kersey, my gg grandmother.Father John Edwards both buried at Springfield MM Adam's Twp. Th...

Sowell, Daisy Mae Posted on: 16 Dec 2008, by  grantharmony

Topics > Obituaries (2)

DAISY MAY SOWELL Daisy May Sowell, 94, of Brewton, passed away at her residence on December 14, 2008. A private service will be held Tuesday, December 16th. Following the private service, the family will...

frederick goodenough Posted on: 29 Dec 2008, by  Lindamarie890...

Surnames > Goodenough

hi can anyone please help me trace my great grandfather frederick.He was born in Winchester in 1875.Married Charlotte E Bull and had 2 children with her.My grandfather being one.Any info would...

Burial Posted on: 12 Dec 2008, by  Hjgbey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Nemaha

Looking for a death date and burial location for Arthur J. Stevens who was living in Nehama Co., Nebraska in 1920 and 1930.He was born about 1872. Thanks for any help.

1891 Fisk Census Posted on: 27 Jan 2009, by  thehappycoupl...

Topics > Census > United Kingdom > Census of United Kingdom 1901

...Ann (sometimes called Ann). Their children were Florence Mary FISK and George Frederick FISK. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you, Amy

Edward Myrick of Lone Oak, TX 1925 Posted on: 02 Feb 2009, by  drbrownlee

Surnames > Myrick

Edward is pictured in the 1925 yearbook of Lone Oak High School. He is a junior. I'm not kin but thought this might help another researcher.

GOCHA, Dennis L. Posted on: 30 Jan 2009, by  warrencoon1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Genesee

...11 AM at the Penzien Funeral Homes, Inc. in East Jordan. Visitation Friday from 2 to 4 PM and 6 to 8 PM with a Masonic service at 8 PM. Additional Unpublished notes, Dennis Gocha is the son of Rober...

Obituary of Henry Earl Cornwell, 1920-2008, Washington Posted on: 30 Dec 2008, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Cornwell

Henry Earl Cornwell, 88, of Snohomish, WA passed away December 17, 2008. He was born June 25, 1920 to Louella and Ray Cornwell in Louisville, KY, where he was raised. Henry served in the U.S. Navy du...

CRAWFORD Posted on: 08 Dec 2008, by  suzzie_smith

Surnames > Crawford

im looking for help my granfather was thomas victor crawford he married edith rae they arrived in australia on the orontes in may 1949 ,,,,,,,,,,,im looking for my mum family ROSEMARY and pet...

WEBER, Andreas, born abt 1752 Posted on: 23 Jan 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Records of St. Paul Church, Saucon Twp., Northampton County, Pa. Baptism Parents - John Weber and Sara Child - Andreas Born - Bap. - 15 Oct 1752 Sponsors - Andreas Erdman and Dorothea

Sarah Debord and Henry Parsons Connection Posted on: 13 Nov 2002, by  BonnieStaten

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

...between Sarah Debord and Henry Parsons. They are listed on my father's death certificate as being his parents. My father, Charles Sanford Parsons was born in Ky. (I don't know where but believe it was in the...

Geutcher, Gocher, Gouer, Goacher, Goetschius Posted on: 15 Dec 2008, by  dgrams12

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jersey

Henry and Mary/Susan Gouer are present in Ruyle Twp as early as 1850 and the name has been spelled several ways in the various census records. Henry was age 92 on the Phills Creek 1860 Census and Sus...

Re: Cambridgeshire Microfiche I Have; I'd Be Happy To Help Posted on: 08 Jan 2009, by  NancyYoder25

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cambridgeshire > General

...1816, at 8 months of age May 3, 1818--Robert s. of Joseph & Elizabeth Dec. 10, 1820--Sarah, d. of Joseph & Elizabeth, privately baptized; she died on Dec. 18, 1820, at 2 weeks of age April 17, 18...

per page