Search the Boards

Search Results for "layton" - 10,251 Messages

per page

Stouten O'Day Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by  ROday

Surnames > O'Day

...for William Stouten O'Day born 1851. I do have his parents as James O'Day born ? married ?to Leistia Layton born ?. Let's chat when you get a minute. Sincerely, Bob O'Day

Stouten O'Day Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by  strawyams

Surnames > O'Day

...O'Days children. I believe James O'Day born 1819 could be his son. James married 3 times, Elitia Ann Layton, Mary Ann Layton and Mariah Jones.

Re: Wesley O'Day Posted on: 27 May 2006, by  USPS1972

Surnames > O'Day

...husband's grandmother was Josephine O'Day Klein. She was the daughter of Phillip Henry O'Day and Emily Layton. How are you related? I would love to have a copy of the reunion picture. Are the people ide...

Re: Eliza O'Day/James Weaver Posted on: 06 Jan 2006, by Mary Ann Klein

Surnames > O'Day

...died in Circleville, OH at age 104. My husband was related through Phillip Henry who married Emily Layton. Mary Ann Klein

Catherine O'Day b. abt. 1820 SUSSEX Co., Delaware Posted on: 01 Jun 2005, by Jim Blackwell

Surnames > O'Day

...George W. Collins in 1841. Catherine had brothers James and John and a sister Mary Esther (married James Layton). Catherine was spelled with a "K" sometimes. She had the following issue: John H...

CHARTRAND, Henry - Flint, MI - Obit 1938 Posted on: 07 Jun 2004, by Transcriber

Surnames > Chartrand

...Flint; 4 daughters, Mrs. Homer Hanes of McMillian, Mich., Mrs. Kenneth Moore of Harrisville, Mich., Mrs. Layton Denney of Mt. Morris, Mich., and Mrs. Norwood Crawford of Flint, Mich., ; 13 grandchildren.

Re: Re:sticklers from pa Posted on: 31 May 2005, by  DianeOlson57

Surnames > Stickler

...Stickler born 1856 died1902 married to Carrie M Shaffer born 1862 died 1938. Children George, Floyd, John, Layton, Emma, Hattie, Eva, Pearl, Irvin are any of these helpful? Email me at deedle58@hotmail.com

obt. as in paper. Posted on: 09 May 2001, by  TammaraIrwin

Surnames > Daughtery

...Wilford Woodrow of Elizabeth and Roy at home, 17 grandchildren two brothers, Charles and William Rock of Layton, and three sisters; Mrs. Laura Belle Wells of Layton. Mrs. Oaley Nutt of Perryopolis, and Mrs. Hazel...

Re: Delzell/Duncan Posted on: 19 Jul 2005, by  BettyBuchanan...

Surnames > Delzell

...She was born 18 Jan 1889 and died May 1972. Uncle Ed and Aunt Lottie had 3 boys Robert Lewis, Loren Layton and James E Delzell. Do you know what happened to these boys? 2. Clara Olvia Delzell b/21 July ...

Obit: Lois Lorraine Oakland Posted on: 05 May 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Oakland

...Angeles; sisters, Barbara Shigley of State College, Pa., Leona Dean of Panama City, Fla., and Frances Layton of Marina, Calif. A celebration of Lois's life will ...

Sammye Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by kentucky_jim

Surnames > Cissell

I forgot to mention I have another Elizabeth Cissell born in abt 1815 to Clement Cissell and Anne Layton. If you know anymore on your Elizabeth,such as a brother or sister,husband I may be able to help you ...

Elizabeth Cissell Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by  Harkster

Surnames > Cissell

Elizabeth Cissell, d of Clement Cissell and Anne Layton is my ggg grndmother. I am from her first marriage to Michael Tucker s of Nicholas Tucker and Mary Miles. Elizabeth remarried a Burgett/Burkett after ...

Cissell Tombstones Posted on: 26 Nov 2000, by  Harkster

Surnames > Cissell

...tombstones. I found Clement Cissell(son of Bernard and Monica)who was b 1789 d 1859. He was married to Anne Layton in 1810 and her stone is there also. Most of the stones are really weathered but I plan to ...

Re:Peter and Matti Gilbertson Posted on: 14 Aug 2004, by  carolerobinso...

Surnames > Gilbertson

I am researching GILBERTSON in Yorkshire, England, all dates Have you an area or approx date for your ancestors

Re: Croasdale geneology Posted on: 16 Jan 2006, by Fran Slack

Surnames > Croasdale

...15 January 1990. He was married to Dorothy (nee Fleetwood) on 28 December 1953 in St Mark's Church, Layton, Blackpool, Lancashire. Dorothy was born on 31 January 1929 in Blackpool, Lancashire and died on 11...

Re: Mathew Deford m. Eliza Allen Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by  LarryShoger52...

Surnames > Deford

...born 1855 in Clarno township, Green county, Wisconsin. He was the son of John Wesley and Eliza Jane (Layton) DeFord. John had a brother named Mathew DeFord who was born about 1832 near Cincinnati, Hamilto...

RISLEY Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by Jennifer Lynn Risley Highsmith

Surnames > Risley

Hi there! I am Jennifer Risley, born 5-22-58 in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. My father was Layton Stewart Risley born and raised in New Jersey where we still have a lot of kin. I have 3 uncles living there and ...

Surnames > Risley

Hi there! My name is Jennifer Risley. I was born 5-22-58 in Pawtucket, RI. My father was named Layton Stewart Risley and he was born and raised in New Jersey.

Surnames > Risley

Hi there!!! I am Jennifer Risley. I was born 5-22-58 in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. My Father was Layton Stewart Risley. He was born and raised in New Jersey. I don't remember my grandma's name but I could swe...

Surnames > Risley

Hi I am Jennifer Risley, born 5-22-58 in Pawtucket, RI. I am the only daughter of Layton Stewart Risley who was born and raised in New Jersey. My Grandmother divorced my Grandfather and I beleive her name w...

RISLEY FAMILY MEMBER Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by Jennifer Lynn Risley Highsmith

Surnames > Risley

...other Risleys!!! I don't know anything about this circus act but would love to tell you about my father: Layton Stewart Risley. My dad was a professional Jockey and even rode in the Kentucky Derby. We are a...

Surnames > Risley

Hi ya Ron! I guess you and I must be related as my Dad, Layton Stewart Risley, was born and raised in New Jersey. He is deceased so I can't tell you too much but I know who my auntie is and 3 uncles. My lit...

Surnames > Risley

Hi! I am Jennifer Lynn Risley Highsmith. My dad was Layton Stewart Risley. Dad was born and raised somewhere in New Jersey. He is said to have been (he is deceased) English and Dutch. I was born 5-22-58 in ...

Surnames > Risley

Hi there! My name is Jennifer Risley. I was born 5-22-58. My father was named Layton Stewart Risley. Would love to hear from other Risley's. Dad was said to be English and Dutch.

Layton Stewart Risley Son of Harry Maude Risley Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Jennifer Risley

Surnames > Risley

I am: Jennifer Lynn Risley mumega@eagnet.com Sister of Layton Stewart Risley Jr. Robin Clark Risley Daughter of Layton Stewart Risley Son of Harry Clark Risley Maude Edith Green Risley Brother of Jane Risley Edwa...

Noah Rogers Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Margretta Day

Surnames > Rogers

My great-grandfather Noah lived in Ogletown, Pa. with his wife Julia Layton. They both are buried in the Ogletown cemetary.

Noah Rogers Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Margretta Day

Surnames > Rogers

My great-grandfather Noah lived in Ogletown, Pa. with his wife Julia Layton. They both are buried in the Ogletown cemetary.

information Posted on: 31 Mar 2000, by noah rogers

Surnames > Rogers

Looking for any information on my great-grandfather Noah Rogers. He was married to a Julia Layton. They resided in Ogletown, Pa. Both are buried in the Ogletown cemetary Thanks, Margretta (holsopple) Day

Re: Confederate Broom(e)'s Posted on: 18 Apr 2004, by James Broome

Surnames > Broom

Roster for Company G, 2nd South Carolina Artillery Copied from a roster supplied to the "Barnwell People" newspaper, dated November 10, 1898. Sanders, F. J., Capt. retired Stallings, Geo. ...

Looking for descendants of Charles William Robins and Clara Jeanette Alder Posted on: 18 Aug 2004, by  aewold

Surnames > Forbes

I am looking for living descendants of Charles William Robins and Clara Jeanette Alder. Our family has in its possession a family portrait of Charles, Clara and their nine children, Elizabeth, Mabel,...

Re: Forbes tie-in? Posted on: 21 Aug 2004, by  aewold

Surnames > Forbes

...family: Grace Alder Robins b. 03 Aug 1888 Kaysville, Davis, Utah Territory, USA d. 28 Jul 1977 Layton, Davis, Utah, USA m. 19 May 1921 Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USA Clarence George Forbes...

Nelsons from Utah Anna, Hazel Lonnie Posted on: 31 May 2000, by Carrie Lockmon

Surnames > Nelson

I am looking for information on my great-grandmother Anna Nelson. She was born in Layton Utah in 1894. She married Jesse Ether Bell on July 14, 1922. She had a brother named Lonnie, sister named Hazel and a...

Bonnie Belle (Weathers) Nelson Posted on: 11 Jan 2002, by  cutie00361

Surnames > Nelson

I am searching for Bonnie Belle WEATHERS. She married a Mr. NELSON. Her parents are John Hardin and Martha (SWOPE) WEATHERS. John and Martha were in AL in the late1880's - early 1900's. I do know that...

M. Casetta Sheerer/Shearer/Sherer Posted on: 12 Nov 2000, by Raelene Layton

Surnames > Sherer

I am looking for an information on my GGGrandmother M. Casetta Sherer. She married James Layton and had more than one child, Charles Wesley Layton b2/4/1891 d2/7/1969 (my GGrandfather) There was also mention of...

Daniel Swinehart/Rachel Vorhers Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by  WENDY_CONRAD2

Surnames > Swinehart

...Vorhers in Williams County, OH in 1842? I think they may be my ggrandparents. My great-grandfather was Layton Swinehart, b. 1856 in Defiance, OH. Looking for ANY info on this Swinehart branch. Thank you!

Daniel Swinehart Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  WENDY_CONRAD2

Surnames > Swinehart

...Vorhers (or Voris) 1842 in Williams Co. OH. 11 Children: Benjamin F., Margaret, Lena, Eli, Jeremiah, Layton, Elizabeth, Lyman,Freeman, Sarah and Priscilla. Several moved to Ligonier IN. Sound familiar, anyo...

Re: Daniel Swinehart Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by  WendyConrad42

Surnames > Swinehart

Well, isn't this a coincidence! Freeman Swinehart was my great-grandfather Layton Swinehart's brother! They were both sons of Daniel and Rachel Swinehart, subject of my original posting. What makes this ...

Swinehart's in Indiana Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by  Wambsganss

Surnames > Swinehart

...Emma Jackman in Steuben County, Indiana. His father was Freeman Swinehart and he had an uncle named Layton Swinehart. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sandra

tell me more? Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by ken moersch jr

Surnames > Moersch

...wuerttemberg south germany relatives to messer engineer of bf109ken moerschs two sons from june evelynn layton are derek james errol &kenneth reynold moersch

Re: Confederate Broom(e)'s Posted on: 18 Apr 2004, by James Broome

Surnames > Broome

Roster for Company G, 2nd South Carolina Artillery Copied from a roster supplied to the "Barnwell People" newspaper, dated November 10, 1898. Sanders, F. J., Capt. retired Stallings, Geo. ...

Gravestone: S.N. "Bogh" Finch of Pittsylvania Co., VA Posted on: 22 Jan 2004, by Mike K. Williams

Surnames > Finch

...Slatesville Rd. (Rte 701). His wife, in her CSA widow's pension, said he died of sun stroke. She later md Layton N. Ford.

Re: James William Daughtry Posted on: 23 Mar 2003, by John Daughtry

Surnames > Daughtry

Buffy, This is what we know: I am the son of Layton Byron Daughtry, the son of Byron Emery Daughtry, the son of Emery Daughtry, the son of William Randall (Grandpa Bill) Daughtry, the son of James William. ...

African-American Kimbroughs Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by Dee

Surnames > Kimbrough

...Great-Grandfather was Warren Kimbrough born Oct. 5, 1887 in Hartville Missouri. His parents were Lutisha Layton-Kimbrough-Hoag. His Dad was Andrew Kimbrough.They had 7 children. I can only locate 3 sisters. If anyone know...

Benjamin Ralston b 04Oct1788, d 10Feb1873 et al Posted on: 19 Sep 2001, by Bill Gransee

Surnames > Ralston

...Children of Benjamin & Rachael: i Harriet E Ralston b25Sep1848 Orange Twp, Hancock, Ohio Died Harriet Layton Salisbury in 1933 in Alturas and buried in Alturas Cemetery, Alturas, CA .+ Husband William...

Teeter, Laytir or Layton Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by  Teresa_Delika...

Surnames > Teeter

I have a photo of Laytier or Layton Teeter of PA that I purchased at a flea market. If anyone has this name in your family line, email me at TDavis8654@aol.com and I will send you a scan of the photo so you...

Re: decendants of James Wardrobe from Salsburgh, Scotland Posted on: 31 Jan 2006, by chip

Surnames > Wardrop

I'm glad you were able to use that info. Mary Belle Wardrop(James McIntosh's daughter) was married to Delbert Parratt in 1899. Delbert is my Wife's great grandfather. He was an educator living in Murr...

Rumiel Sanders Joyner b. 11-26-1882 Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by  SherryGatewoo...

Surnames > Joyner

Researching my Joyner heritage through my great grandfather Rumiel Sanders Joyner. He was born 11-26-1882. Died 7-8-1958. Married Equillie Shirah on 12-6-1906. Lived in Carroll County, Ga. He had sev...

Cerny Family Drowns in Mississippi River near Chester, IL 5 Apr 1931 Posted on: 21 Nov 2005, by  kathy3643

Surnames > Cerny

...Aloysius Gonzaga Catholic Church records. It says that Frank Cerny b. 2 May 1893, Clara Cerny (nee Layton)b. 12 Aug 1899, Earl Cerny b. 10 June 1918, Elaine Cerny b. 19 Dec 1920, and Donald Cerny b. 30 May...

Joseph Gwynne of Greene County, Pennsylvania Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by  paulgwynn

Surnames > Gwynne

...Pennsylvania on August 23, 1815. I found a will of Joseph Gwynne of Greene County, Pa., married to Esther Layton written in 1826 which mentions his "grandson Cephus", which I feel certain was a n...

Gwynne's of Greene County, Pennsylvania Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  paulgwynn

Surnames > Gwynne

...mention both in is grandfather Joseph's will as "Cephus" and in his grandmother's (Hester Layton) will as well as Josephus. Apparently, Josephus (Joseph) was the only one of the Gwynne's of Greene...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions