Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "layton" - 10,479 Messages

per page

R. Grant Jensen, 1914-2009) Obituary Posted on: 07 Jul 2009, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Oneida

Idaho State Journal, 07/07/09 LAYTON, Utah — R. Grant Jensen, 94, passed away on Friday, July 3, 2009, in Layton, Utah, due to complications from a stroke. He was born September 26, 1914, in Malad, Idaho, ...

Re: RE: The Layton family of Layton, New Jersey Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  layton1948

Surnames > Layton

I am descended from William Layton/Lawton through this line: 1. Andrew Layton who is the brother of your Samuel. 2. John Layton married ? Bowne. 3. William Layton married Catherine Van Pelt. 4. Thomas Layton married Rebecca/Betsey...

William McLain Posted on: 05 Apr 2009, by  lovejudy1157

Surnames > McLain

I am looking for the parents of William McLain born abt 1775 in Washington, Kentucky. Married Mary Aloysia Layton in 1807 in Kentucky. Later moved to Perry County, Missouri

TIP #829– KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX – LAUREL CO – PART 2 Posted on: 25 Jun 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Shown: Name of child, date of birth, county of birth, mother’s maiden name, book & page # where recorded. All dates in the 1900s except where noted. Gracie B DAVIS,28 Mar 03, Laurl, Susie Keaton,...

FRAZIER, GAIL OWEN January 14, 1943 - June 12, 2009 Posted on: 23 Jun 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

FRAZIER, GAIL OWEN Denison Bulletin/Review 6/19/2009 Gail Owen Frazier went to Heaven on June 12, 2009 from his home in Logan, Iowa at the age of 66. His family was at his bed side. Gail was bo...

Descendants of James and Eliza Jane St. Clair Layton Posted on: 17 Mar 2009, by  SENORASIMCOX

Surnames > Layton

Hello, I do hope to be in contact with any descendants of these people. James Layton was born Bet. 1842-1845 in Muskingum county, Ohio and died April 12, 1893....married Eliza Jane St.Clair January 1, 1866...

Re: Wells from early 1800's 1,000 Islands; Upstate NY & Ontario Posted on: 24 Mar 2009, by  levelpebblewe...

Surnames > Wells

Onondaga Co., NY and Leeds, Ontario are the exact right spots for our family; however our ancestors were already in Michigan by 1850. We could still be from the same family, but we both need to go b...

Williamson- Simpson Co., MS Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by  MikeLittle88

Surnames > Williamson

Sorry John I don't have any Hybert's in my database. I have a large database but not many Williamson's (~40). But if you have any Williamson's that has ties to MS let me know and I'll look.

John Ford aka John Martin Feeney Posted on: 11 Jun 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Born John Martin Feeney February 1, 1894(1894-02-01) Cape Elizabeth, Maine, United States Died August 31, 1973 (aged 79)[1] Palm Desert, California, United States Occupation film director, Actor, f...

Re: I'm looking for David Layton (My Great-Great-Great Grandfather) Posted on: 02 Jun 2009, by  mrsquiltlady

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Anderson

Hi Roberta, The only information I have on Malinda W. (Galloway) Layton was that she was born on June 15, 1806 in Kentucky and that she was the daughter of John & Elizabeth (Hendrickson)Galloway. she ma...

Re: William Lawton/Layton: One of the First Settlers of Monmouth County Posted on: 19 Jul 2009, by  Marley1957

Surnames > Layton

My George P. Layton b. 1795 in Camden, Glucester Co., NJ, according to his daughter's death certificate, is a dead end. He is in the 1830 Hanover, Butler County, Ohio census. He married first Margaret Lin...

Harry Hughes Woolley (1916-2009) Obituary Posted on: 01 Jul 2009, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

...Woolley, of Driggs, Idaho; Sylvia (Russell) Poole, of Nampa, Idaho; and Michael (Linda) Woolley, of Layton, Utah; 17 grandchildren, and 36 great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, his d...

Re: Benjamin F. Marsh Posted on: 06 Jun 2009, by  kathiyates

Surnames > Marsh

Hello James, my great grandfather was John W. Marsh, I believe son of Layton. On the 1900 Culpeper, Cedar Mt.VA Census he is 60 Years old, a widower has 2 children listed 4yr Jonsie(Johnsie my grandmother) ...

TIP # 775– KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX – CLAY CO PART 3 – CLINTON CO PART 1 Posted on: 07 Apr 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Shown: name of child, date of birth (1900’s unless otherwise noted), mother’s maiden name, volume & page #. Mabel BAKER,11 Nov 05, Clay, Margaret Hoskins,153,46191 Mabel BAKER,09 Feb 08, Clay, Ma...

Re: William Lawton/Layton: One of the First Settlers of Monmouth County Posted on: 24 Jul 2009, by  Dancing_w_Gho...

Surnames > Layton

Would love a copy of your research. Thank you for all your Hard work! Debbra Walker dancingwghosts@gmail.com

Obit Help Posted on: 15 May 2009, by  Layton_Leslie

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Monmouth

...find her in the Red Bank Register. She was born Letitia Ann Parker, 1853 in Forked River. Married Aaron Layton abt 1870 in Highlands(Middletown) Monmouth Co.NJ. In 1930,age 80years, living in Highlands, wit...

Clarence A. Davison, son of Jacob Davison and Harriet Evans Posted on: 08 Apr 2009, by  MAJDuley

Surnames > Davison

...Martha Loretta. He had a sister named Carrie who married a man surnamed Miller. They had a son named Layton Miller, but I don't have any dates. The only thing I know about Clarence's parents are their na...

Re: JAY/WESTFALL Posted on: 14 Jul 2009, by  luckeyjohn13

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Miami

...Anderson Jay, who was also a son of Patience Jay ( no record of her ever marrying). Patience is daughter of Layton Jay( 1771-1813). Layton's father was William Jay, Jr (1739-1797). His father was William Ja...

Walker Posted on: 14 Nov 2000, by  RayJudyD

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Lowndes

Lowndes Co.,AL Elizabeth H. Walker b.1849 was married to James Theodore Leighton(Layton)b.1835 in Mecklenburg Co.,NC, and they were burried at Cool Springs,Crenshaw Co.,AL. She had 10 children. One, John Th...

Re: Goins of North Caolina Posted on: 21 Mar 2009, by  EmilyJordan97

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Delaware

...2-8-1912 Requah Alvin Goins and Miss Martha Ash were married the latter part of last week by Squire Layton. 8-29-1912 White Oak Those who took dinner at the Sweatman home Sunday were Mr. and Mrs. L.B. Go...

layton Posted on: 17 May 2009, by  irishjack60

Surnames > Layton

iam trying to find a obituary on a ralph layton.born 1915 in pa. died in a car truck accident on the job site in new jersey.died in 1953.he is buried in brandonville.but not the month and date of death.i t...

Re: Zilpha Louise Stokes - Looking for anything!!! Posted on: 13 Jun 2009, by  BruceEstabroo...

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Westmorland

...Stokes born Middle Sackville, NB on Dec 1,1871 and died Middle Sackville on April 25,1914. Martha married Layton Obed Stokes, Gibert's brother, after Clarence Gilbert's death. Both Layton and Clarence Gilbert wer...

LAYTON Kenneth H 1935-1998 Posted on: 20 May 2009, by  t42Parkdale

Surnames > Layton

LAYTON Kenneth H 1935-1998 I photographed this gravestone in the Parkdale Cemetery, Arlington, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,355 c...

Debra Sickles Posted on: 21 May 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...homemaker and a member of New Beginnings Fellowship Baptist Church. Other survivors include: six sons, Wynn Layton of White Oak, Canyon Sickles of Brashear, Jason Sickles of Dallas, Jacob Sickles of Wilmin...

Tooley, Janice Louise (Wendt) October 9, 1937 - June 9, 2009 Posted on: 13 Jun 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Pottawattamie

...held on Saturday, June 13th at 10 am at the First Presbyterian Church in Walnut. Burial will be in the Layton Township Cemetery in Walnut. Survivors include her husband, Jim Tooley of Walnut; 2 daughters ...

Re: wolfe family - Phillip and Mary in Ohio Posted on: 29 Mar 2009, by  EICHELVLEE

Surnames > Wolfe

...accident Dec. 12, 1909. No children. Lewis Edward Wolfe, the black sheep so to speak, married Matilda Layton. Had children: Mary, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Clara, Georgia,Lewis, Walter, Robert and Carl. Car...

R.B. Harris Death Certificate 1932 Posted on: 07 Jan 2007, by  Melissa Barke...

Surnames > Harris

...Age at Death: 54 Date of Birth: Date not known, born in Tennessee Date of Death: June 8, 1932 in Layton, Rhea County, TN. Race: White Parents: Tom Harris and Tennie Howard If anyone would like a copy ...

William Wendell (Bill) Holmes (1934-2009) Obituary Posted on: 05 Apr 2009, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Bear Lake

Deseret Morning News, 04/05.09 BRIGHAM CITY - Our loving husband, father, grandfather, great grandfather, brother and friend, William "Bill" Wendell Holmes, 74, passed away on Thursday,...

League, Marian Pattie (Taylor) September 27, 1926 - March 17, 2009 Posted on: 19 Mar 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Pottawattamie

...at 10:30 am on Friday, March 20th at the First Presbyterian Church in Walnut. Burial will be in the Layton Township Cemetery in Walnut. Marian League of Avoca died on Tuesday, March 17th in Avoca. Surviv...

Re: Joseph or Joachim, George Woodward, Elizabeth, Francis Layton & Julia/Juliet Wells Posted on: 24 Mar 2009, by  levelpebblewe...

Surnames > Wells

Thanks. What you say makes sense. I didn’t know about the land grants in upstate NY. I started looking into the possibility of their working on the Erie Canal as there is some evidence of other relati...

Re: DEIBNER INFORMATION Posted on: 17 Jun 2009, by  LaytonWV

Surnames > Deibner

...may have. I will also give you a direct link to the whole family tree that is on Ancestry.com Thanks Layton

LAYTON Troy G 1918-1994 Posted on: 03 Jul 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Layton

LAYTON Troy G 1918-1994 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,880 cem...

LAYTON Alice Ashley 1883-1975 Posted on: 10 Jun 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Layton

LAYTON Alice Ashley 1883-1975 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,21...

Sanders, Delores - Hopkinsville - Apr 2009 Posted on: 09 Jun 2009, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...PLACE: Cadiz, KY BIRTH DATE: June 18, 1934 PARENTS: Father-Harmon Layton Thomas (Deceased) Mother-Vira Esteen (Bridges) Thomas (Deceased) Mr...

Re: WILLIAM ALEXANDER LEYTON/LAYTON Posted on: 04 Apr 2009, by  ianlayton

Surnames > Layton

...addresses and cannot recall (senior moment) whether we ever made direct contact regarding William Alexander LAYTON and his many descendants. If you would like to share my information please contact me off-f...

Re: Looking for Huntingdon county, PA.....King families Posted on: 14 Jun 2009, by  SENORASIMCOX

Surnames > King

...www.senorasimcox.tribalpages.com Here is my line.....George King, Patrick, Mary, Eliza Jane St. Clair, Clara Elizabeth Layton, Minnie May Snack, James Garfield Almack, James Junior Almack, me Jamie If you...

Re: Luther Mainous Posted on: 15 May 2009, by  laytonmainous

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Scott

...grandfather's name is Edward Mainous (he had two brothers named Bill and Donald) and he is the son of Conley and Layton Heird Mainous. My great grandfather's father was Hampton Mainous I believe.

Re: Wells from early 1800's 1,000 Islands; Upstate NY & Ontario Posted on: 27 May 2009, by  W420WELLS

Surnames > Wells

I know for certain this is part of the Wells family you speak of and is connected to the Smith and Trickey families your surname string: Surrogate Court Index of Ontario, 1859-1900, vol. 22, Leeds &a...

Re: Brown family, Cox family or Stanley family Posted on: 17 Apr 2009, by  hbagron2000

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Nicholas

...(wife Mary) that lived near Richwood. There were two more brothers that lived near Bolair. One was named Layton. He lived in a camp near the head of Gauley River and hunted rattlesnakes. I can't remember th...

Smith Family Posted on: 24 Jul 2009, by  ancestors_196...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Washington

...seen as Rosa- Dora- Eliza- Austin- Captolia- Eli- and Freddie ( believe daughter Rose (Rosa) married Layton Bentley this could be part of wifes family,

Thomas William BUCHANAN Obituary - 1940 Posted on: 20 May 2009, by  Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

The News-Journal, April 11, 1940 Funeral services were held at the residence Monday afternoon for Thomas William Buchanan, 82 years old, who died at his home here Sunday morning at 5 o'clock after an ...

Re: Tooley, Janice Louise (Wendt) October 9, 1937 - June 9, 2009 Posted on: 13 Jun 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

...held on Saturday, June 13th at 10 am at the First Presbyterian Church in Walnut. Burial will be in the Layton Township Cemetery in Walnut. Survivors include her husband, Jim Tooley of Walnut; 2 daughters ...

Re: Wells from early 1800's 1,000 Islands; Upstate NY & Ontario Posted on: 25 Mar 2009, by  levelpebblewe...

Surnames > Wells

I was unaware Wells’ were involved with Milford, but will check it out. Our Wells' are first found in Michigan in Macomb Co. in 1850, and then in Ray, Oakland Co. in 1860. Milford Township was estab...

Anastasi, Sister Margretta Lucille SSSF Oct. 15, 1920 - Jun. 7, 2009 Posted on: 09 Jun 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

...Wednesday 4-6 PM, with Mass of Christian Burial at 6:00 PM, at ST. JOSEPH'S CONVENT CHAPEL, 1501 S. Layton Blvd., Milwaukee, WI. Interment Mt. Olivet Cemetery Thurs. 9:00 AM (meet at cemetery). In lieu of f...

hagger Posted on: 16 Mar 1999, by judi paik

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knox

...Hagger,(maiden name) and she had a sister named Victoria Hagger (who never married) and I believe a brother named Layton Hagger. We have some pictures of them together but very little information. Although ...

TIP #844 - KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX - MASON CO - CONCLUSON Posted on: 16 Jul 2009, by  sgorin

Shown: Name of child, date of birth, county of birth, mother’s maiden name, book & page # where recorded. All dates in the 1900s except where noted. Irvin COLLINS,09 Apr 09, Mason, Loretta Carrie...

ARSONIST convict on Lord Melville 1817 voyage Posted on: 20 Mar 2009, by  Lisbates

Topics > Crime (old west, outlaws, prisoners, police, etc > ) > Australian Convicts 18th Century > Australia (1788-1868)

...and an orphan. Other names associated with the PRICE-KING family of The Rocks include HINES, MENZIES, LAYTON, all of whom are mentioned in detail ...

Re: Seeking LAYTON descendants Posted on: 01 Apr 2009, by  ianlayton

Surnames > Layton

...is best conveyed off-forum, so if you would like further contact then please email me direct (ian dot layton at telia dot com). Good hunting, Ian

Re: Benjamin F. Marsh Posted on: 06 May 2009, by  marsh1124

Surnames > Marsh

...living in Madison, Virginia. He and I have talked many times and he told me that is grandfather, Andrew Layton Marsh (son of William L. Marsh)told him that the Marsh family was part Blackfoot Indian. He tol...

Re: Nancy Jane Jackson died or remarried? Posted on: 18 Jun 2009, by  Cindy Sorley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bell

...doing research in. I guess the conclusion is she died and I can throw the paper away. SIGNED Cindy Layton, Utah and Wendover, Nevada Project Manager for the James Farmer Sr Descendant Project

per page