Search the Boards

Search Results for "STREET" - 228,330 Messages

per page

THE LATE 2 LT. ARTHUR G. JENKINS Posted on: 24 Apr 2003, by ROY CLAFFEY

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Hampton

...28th. July, 1944, was 2Lt. ARTHUR G. JENKINS, Service No. 0824636, whose home address was 110, Armstead Street, Phoebus, and he lies buried at Maddingley Cemetery in Cambridge. We have tried a number of ave...

Donald McMillan ca 1919 Detroit Michigan Posted on: 28 Sep 2006, by Maggie

Surnames > Mc Millan

...Detroit. He was in the Army in Europe during WW II. Donald, his mother and his uncles lived on Lafayette Street. The uncles had a moving and cartage company. My mom (Betsy) is 85+ now and would like ve...

Joanna born in Stetten Germany around 1864, married John Wengierski, lived in Chicago, IL Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by  DebPahnke

Surnames > Wengierski

...son? It looks like Joanna and John had a daughter Julie or Juilet born in 1902. They were on Albany Street for the 1920 census. Any help?

Anna Wilhelm Fremont Sandusky OHIO Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Wendy Statom

Surnames > Wilhelm

...for him in land records... and havent had access to 1900 or 1920 census records Anna's house on May Street was sold she moved in with family. She ended up dying in the poor house ((Does anyone know how to ...

Thurlow Wogomon Posted on: 24 Mar 2005, by Johnny

Surnames > Wogomon

...held Saturday afternoon at 2 o’clock from the home of his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Winfield Wogomon, Vine Street, with the Rev D.R. Moss, of the Church of Christ, officiating. Interment, Lakeview Cemetery. (A...

Re: Fingland Family Posted on: 22 Sep 2006, by linda fingland

Surnames > Fingland

...don't know if this is any help but i know that there was a fingland family that stayed at 4 williams street whifflet lanarkshire in the first world war do not know if they ar decended from john and isabela ...

Re: Fingland Family Posted on: 23 Oct 2006, by Sandra Burnell

Surnames > Fingland

The family at William Street in Whifflet. Coatbridge was my grandfather, Robert who was born 1896. He died Dember 1956, 4 months before I was born. He lived at this address until his marriage in 1927. Hi...

Anastacia Depke Drexelius Bloemker obit, Alton, IL Posted on: 12 Jan 2003, by  curly_locks00

Surnames > Bloemker

...The Telegraph, November 19, 1968: Mrs. Anna Bloemker, 80, who lived the past 30 years at 3202 Franor Street, Alton, was pronounced dead on arrival at St. Joseph's Hospital Monday morning. She was born Se...

Mrs. Delphia J. Sinnette Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Sinnette

...died Tuesday at her home after a prolonged illness. The mother of Mrs. Thomas Collins of 110 Dexter street, Tonawanda, her body will be shipped to the Hamp Funeral Home, with arrival expected Friday mornin...

William C. Follendorf, Jr. Posted on: 28 Jun 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Follendorf

...Bach. Rites will be held Sunday afternoon at 2:30 o'clock from the Wattengel Funeral Home, 307 Oliver street. The Rev. G. Howard Mickelsen will officiate. Burial will be in Friedens cemetery.

FINDING BUONPASTORE/DEDDEO/DIVONE/BELEMONTE Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by  yakovwheat

Surnames > Buonpastore

...BOTH HIM AND A MILLIE DEDDEO WERE LIVING WITH THERE ADOPTED DAUGHTER FRANCESCA BUONPASTORE ON DELANCEY STREET.HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE NUMBER IS 22521. I AM LOOKING TO FIND OUT WHERE HE DIED WHEN HE DIED ,WHER...

Charles W. Pahrmann Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Pahrmann

...Side Man, 90, Found Dead in Bed Charles W. Pahrmann, 90, was found dead in bed at his home, 141 Minerva street, shortly after 7 a.m. today. Dr. Solomon Rosokoff was called and pronounced a heart ailment re...

List of victims of the General Slocum Posted on: 15 Feb 2005, by Richard Arthur Norton

Topics > Disasters > United States > General Slocum Disaster (1904)

ALFELD, Anna, 45 years, of 339 Sixth street, identified by husband, Charles. ANGER, Charles A., 52 years, of 357 East Sixty-second street, identified by George F. ANGER, cousin, of 1365 Third avenue. ANGER, Mi...

Re: Where to obtain 1930's adoption records? Posted on: 12 Aug 2006, by  RegNMINiles

Topics > Adoptions > United States > Kansas

...was : Office of Vital Statistics, Kansas State Department of Health and Environment, 1000 SW Jackson Street (Suite 120), Topeka KS 66612. For recorded message, phone 785-296-1400. I do not know if county c...

August Rogalsky Posted on: 28 Jun 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Rogalsky

...of the Tonawandas August Rogalsky August Rogalsky, 89, died yesterday noon at his home, 337 Robinson street. Born in Germany, he had resided in North Tonawanda the last 72 years. He was a member of St. Ma...

Mrs. Sarah Leverentz Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Leverentz

3 September 1946 Tonawanda News Mrs. Sarah Leverentz Mrs. Sarah Leverentz of 360 Delaware street died yesterday morning in the Meyer Memorial hospital, Buffalo. Rites will be held Wednesday afternoon at...

Otto Emil Dobrick Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Dobrick

30 September 1946 Tonawanda News Otto Emil Dobrick Otto Emil Dobrick of 523 High street, Buffalo, died Saturday. He was the husband of Charlotte Dobrick, the father of Pvt. First Class Charles Dobrick, ...

Re: Census look up PLEASE - 1910-1920 or 1930 Posted on: 17 Dec 2002, by  memeryan

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Indiana Lookups

...census here it is. 1920 census Montgomery Co Union Twp Crawfordsville City IN dist 180 Jan 19-20 Main Street Benjamin Barton head 48 IN North Carolina North Carolina manager theater Sarah ...

Re: Obit Lookup for Wayne Co.,IN. Posted on: 03 Sep 2003, by Jayne Beers

Rick: Obituaries for both individuals should be available from Morrisson-Reeves Library: 80 North 6th Street Richmond, IN 47374 765-966-8291 library@mrl.lib.in.us www.mrl.lib.in.us I don't see either of...

Re: Is there an 1950 Census for Indiana? Posted on: 09 Mar 2004, by Mark Diehm

...55 years old. This would put him in the age group that you are seeking. His address is 704 South Street; Howe Indiana; Tele Number 260-563-3827 He is a WONDERFUL gentleman and my two boys both enjoy...

Business Look Up Bartholomew Co., Columbus, IN Posted on: 12 Sep 2006, by Malynda

...more details as to where the business would have been: Kay Mfg and Eads Service station were across the street. Mr. Carl Fox bought the "triangle" as defined by 25th St., Beam Rd. and US 31. There...

Carl H. Unferdross Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Unferdross

...Tonawanda. The funeral will be held tomorrow afternoon at 2:30 o'clock from the Hamp Funeral Home, 37 Adam street. Burial will be in Friedens cemetery.

Re: Orphanage in Portsmouth? Posted on: 28 Mar 2005, by  ckcnanna

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Portsmouth

Scott, I grew up in Portsmouth in the 4300 block of County Street. There was an orphanage in the 4200 block for many years; however, when I was a very young child, it was co-ed, then it became the Westhave...

Re: Orphanage in Portsmouth? Posted on: 21 Jan 2006, by  scottak120

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Portsmouth

...Portsmouth.... According to the 1930 census, the "Portsmouth Orphan Asylum" was located on County Street in Westhaven (Western Branch District) in the County of Norfolk, Virginia. The owners wer...

Re: 1920 Census Lookup, Please Posted on: 03 Jul 2006, by  ElwoodCephusS...

I found a Walter Gray living at 610 Carroll Street in Portsmouth, Virginia in 1920. He is a 20 year old black male living in the home of his father, Samuel Gray. If this is the one that you are seeking cont...

per page