Search the Boards

Search Results for "STREET" - 230,213 Messages

per page

Men of Sqdn 617 or 619, Looking for some kind soul to help me Posted on: 22 Nov 2004, by Tricia Cook-Bosnell

Topics > Military > Canada > Army Regiments and Militia

Squadrons 617 and 619 I am looking for any members of these squadrons that remember my Uncle, Charles Smith Cook.He was often called "Chick" or because of his boxing,the "brown bomber...

Re: Can I get a copy of my Grandfather's Canadian Military records? Posted on: 09 Feb 2005, by  satch42179

...a cheque (Cdn $) for $40.00 to Personnel Records Unit , National Archives of Canada, 395 Wellington Street, Ottawa Ontario Canada K1A 0N3 They will use what they need of the $40 and return the rest. I h...

John (Jack) Carmichael CEF Posted on: 01 Nov 2003, by  FawnIsabellel...

...Canaidian Infintry Numbers 101432 and a bachelor. Fior Ususal residence it states he was 10733 93 W Street Edmonton Canada. presently with the Canadian Expediconary Force. HisFather listed as a Samuel C...

1 Provost Company 1st Division Canadian Infantry, Canadian Active Forces millitary serving in uk ww2 Posted on: 22 Jan 2005, by pamela nash

...name Wesley ?First/Middle or Surname.He dated and got engaged to my Mother Dorothy HARRIS of 12 Zinzan Street Reading Berkshire England in 1943 my Sister Doreen Harris was born. I only met her for the 1st t...

Re: Murfet 1850's Hackney/Shoreditch Posted on: 01 Dec 2005, by  tina11127

Surnames > Murfet

...Mary Jane Adlam, who did indeed marry Walter Robert Murfet in 1885 at the Parish Church of St. Mark Old Street in Middlesex. Walter and Mary Jane had the following five children: Walter Robert b. 1887, ...

William Flaus Posted on: 21 Dec 2001, by  kalotac

Surnames > Flaus

...morning at DeGraff Memorial hospital. The body was removed to Mroczinski's undertaking rooms on Oliver street. There are no relatives here.

Tuesinks from South Dakota Posted on: 26 Jan 2006, by mwill

Surnames > Tuesink

...info on Williams family line with Tuesinks out of Yankton, South Dakota......family lived on Picotte Street. Mother is related to Williams line...ie; Stella Williams, born in Nebraska about 1890, died in 19...

Mrs. Henrietta Hettman Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Hettman

...grandchildren. Funeral services will be held tomorrow at 4:30 p.m. from the Hilliard Funeral Home, 147 Delaware street, with the Rev. Walter F. Hetzel officiating. Burial will be in Salem cemetery.

John Hettman Posted on: 28 Oct 2003, by  kalotac

Surnames > Hettman

...of the Tonawandas John Hettman John Hettman, 36 years old, died last evening at his home, 15 Fletcher street, after a lingering illness. Hettman was a lifelong resident of Tonawanda. He was a member of th...

Re: Monica Harley Posted on: 26 Oct 2004, by  balgair31

Topics > Adoptions > United Kingdom > Scotland Adoptions > Adoptions in Glasgow

...Catholic names and worth trying Queen Margaret Catholic Adoption Society [ I worked there in St Vincent Street]. Also find out nearest Parish Church to where you were born, priest maybe able to assist or pr...

Birth Mother Mary McGrath Posted on: 23 Oct 2004, by Denise

...Douglas McGrath for adoption on 15 Dec 1940. Douglas' dob was 23 July 1940. She was living at 48 Norfolk Street, Glasgow at time of birth. Grateful for any information.

birth father Posted on: 14 Jun 2006, by susan

looking for birth father believed to be Ian Goldie 19 years old in 1961 lived Startpoint Street Glasgow then left area when mothr was pregnant i was born in 1961 and named susan do you know anything that ca...

Re: Vagen Posted on: 14 Jan 2004, by  KarenZindelSu...

Surnames > Vagen

...difficult to read, but the information I could read is below. 1900 US Census Grand Rapids Sibley Street Papke Christian Apr 1830 70 M49 GGG IM 1890 -10y Day Laborer nnn Whilemina Mar 1835 65...

KOCSIS Julia arrived Ellis Island 1906 Posted on: 18 Jan 2006, by  marys1015

Surnames > Keso

...Hungary, arrived Ellis Island, January 5, 1906. Her sponsor was her friend KOCSIS Lizi, at 465 Smith Street, Perth Amboy, New Jersey. Traveling with Julia was: HASAK Istvan, 31, married, from Doboruszka t...

KESO Peter arrived Ellis Island 1914 Posted on: 17 Jan 2006, by  marys1015

Surnames > Keso

...was not in the United States before this date. His sponsor was his sister, KESO Mari at 45 East 2nd Street, New York, New York.

Henry "Hank" Habinc, 1926-1998 [obit] Posted on: 02 Feb 2006, by  knittedmaps57

Surnames > Habinc

THE DAILY STAR (Oneonta, NY) Friday, November 13, 1998 Henry `Hank' Habinc WORCESTER — Henry "Hank" Habinc, 72, of Worcester, died unexpectedly, Wednesday, Nov. 11, 1998, at A.O. Fox Memori...

Looking for information on John Brown Posted on: 17 Jul 2002, by catherine tait

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montréal > General

...approx 37yrs old and Joanna who will be approx 36years old. John was born in Scotland and lived in Brown Street in Annbank, he went to canada to lecture at Macgill University in the Math Department and we b...

Blain > Lane, Name change-MONTREAL Posted on: 27 Jul 2002, by  babilula5

...grandfather CHARLES BLAIN changed his name to CHARLES LANE in 1914 in Canada. He was living at Sherbrooke Street, West Montreal at the time. Who or where do I write to find out details of this name change? ...

Obituary Lookup Needed- Montreal Star - 1916 Posted on: 10 Nov 2002, by Allan Lanctot

...obituary for Richard France, resident of Montreal, who died on June 9, 1916. Lived at 2255 Bordeaux Street in Montreal. Obit. would likely have been in the Montreal Star during that week. Husband of Flo...

cremation remains Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by Linda Chenier

...Funeral home, in Quebec, near Greenfield Park. Her last residence was Regent Nursing Home, 165 Regent Street, Quebec, which is no longer there. She died March 30 or 31, 1978, her name Sara Gertrude Ward. ...

Re: FYI-bmd-1888Jan Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by  Beverley318

...William, eldest son of William Mullin. barber. Funeral from the father's residence, 173 Wellington street, on Thursday at 8 a.m..Friends and acquaintances are respectfully invited to attend. This from June...

Re: FYI-bmd-1888Jan Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by Catherine Jorgensen

Hi Bev, Wellington Street is still in Verdun. It runs right through it. My Mullin's Originated from Pointe St.Charles. Which is right next to Verdun. I also have Mullin members from Ste.Sophie. I have a lot...

Dean 's Bowling Academy opposite Windsor Station Posted on: 10 Apr 2003, by  ghuntdean

looking for any photo's of my grandfather business called Dean's Bowling Academy 1191 Osborne Street 12 Alleys Reservations to MA 0939 (phone #) PROP; N.L.Dean Ignatius (nace) Dean of Montreal or any inf...

Trying to find decendents of Sam Morrey and Elizabeth(Lilly) Posted on: 22 Apr 2003, by Pauline Hodkinson

...enlistment was : Box 453, Valleyfield, Quebec and his discharge address on 25.1.1919 was 376, Wellington Street, Montreal. Another address in Montreal was 139 Laval Avenue. I know that Great Aunt Lilly wa...

Williams shoe store on Ste, Catherine Street Posted on: 02 May 2003, by  JasonPaikowsk...

...mid part of the 20th. century, a shoe store called Williams Shoes (I think) operated on Ste. Catherine Street. The Williams family were cousins, and I am trying to get more information on this store. Can so...

per page