Search the Boards

Search Results for "STREET" - 230,961 Messages

per page

Re: FYI-bmd-1888Jan Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by  Beverley318

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montréal > General

...William, eldest son of William Mullin. barber. Funeral from the father's residence, 173 Wellington street, on Thursday at 8 a.m..Friends and acquaintances are respectfully invited to attend. This from June...

Re: FYI-bmd-1888Jan Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by Catherine Jorgensen

Hi Bev, Wellington Street is still in Verdun. It runs right through it. My Mullin's Originated from Pointe St.Charles. Which is right next to Verdun. I also have Mullin members from Ste.Sophie. I have a lot...

Dean 's Bowling Academy opposite Windsor Station Posted on: 10 Apr 2003, by  ghuntdean

looking for any photo's of my grandfather business called Dean's Bowling Academy 1191 Osborne Street 12 Alleys Reservations to MA 0939 (phone #) PROP; N.L.Dean Ignatius (nace) Dean of Montreal or any inf...

Trying to find decendents of Sam Morrey and Elizabeth(Lilly) Posted on: 22 Apr 2003, by Pauline Hodkinson

...enlistment was : Box 453, Valleyfield, Quebec and his discharge address on 25.1.1919 was 376, Wellington Street, Montreal. Another address in Montreal was 139 Laval Avenue. I know that Great Aunt Lilly wa...

Williams shoe store on Ste, Catherine Street Posted on: 02 May 2003, by  JasonPaikowsk...

...mid part of the 20th. century, a shoe store called Williams Shoes (I think) operated on Ste. Catherine Street. The Williams family were cousins, and I am trying to get more information on this store. Can so...

Shafter Posted on: 15 May 2003, by  madasahatter

...certificate shows she married William Milton Shafter on 28/12/1937. They were living at 3683 Hutchinson Street Montreal at the time of their marriage. Both were born 1906.

Re: Looking for Family of JOSEPH FLORIAN MARTEL of MONTREAL, QC, CANADA Posted on: 16 Jun 2003, by Roch Pouliot

hello Montreal have a Ste-Catherine street. ... Chambly and Longueuil are suburbs of Montreal. ... rochpouliot@yahoo.ca (pro genealogist in Montreal, Quebec, Canada)

Descendants of Joseph N Hall Posted on: 10 Jun 2002, by  MollySquire47

...1886. Dr. William Wood Squire died in Montreal on 6/12/1868 and was buried from his residence 776 Craig Street, Montreal. He is buried in Mount Royal Cemetery per notice in the Montreal Gazette of 6/13/1868...

Grandparents Search - Montreal Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by Leslyn Martin

...might have had relatives or friends that resided near 206 St. George (don't know if this is Avenue, Street, Place or the French equivalents) in Montreal around 1921. According to the 1921 census this was t...

Tremblay Albert- Provost Julia Canada/ NY Posted on: 07 Jun 2003, by  TZorn3839

...Henry LeGess Oct 2 1901 Louis worked in paper mill By 1900 the family had moved to Ticonderoga NY Myott Street I really need to find Michell and his wife, or additional info on Albert to help me trace his ...

Canada 1901 Census Posted on: 01 Oct 1998, by  curler123

Would like to get a reel #,either NAC or LDS for the part of Montreal known as Point St. Charles.One street name I have is Leber St.

Montreal Families Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by Sheila Johnston

...Montreal, however, have been unable to locate the record. Sarah was a housekeeper, residing at 1455 Drummond Street at the time. Does anyone know the name of the church on Mansfield street? In 1911, it wouldn't h...

Church on Mansfield Street, Montreal Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by Sheila Johnston

I would appreciate any assistance in finding out what Church might have existed on Mansfield Street, Montreal, circa 1911. I am trying to locate a marriage record and have been unsuccessful in finding the r...

relation Posted on: 25 Jun 2003, by allan matthews

...sons allan and ian.he worked for leyland motors in montreal,and his last known address was1237st james street,ville jacques cartier montreal,quebec.i have reason to believe he may have passed away,but would...

Re: Edward Murphy Elementary School in Montreal Posted on: 18 Oct 2003, by danielle

Hi, Edwad Murphy Elementary School is on Pierre-de-Coubertin Street, near Langelier Street, it is in Montréal, in the east-end it is a school of about 200 students. It's across a St-Donat park. It's on a ...

Montreal City Directory Look Up Please Posted on: 06 Aug 2003, by Hough

...enough to look up the City Directory for the years of 1918 and 1919 in Montreal. Address: 140 Fulford Street. I am trying to find lost family and need to know who lived at this address in 1918 and 1919 ...

Military Records - Quebec - HOUGH Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by  muriell37

...Died: 15 June 1959 at Military Hospital, St. Hyacinthe, Quebec. Age 80. Late residence: 2246 Quesnel Street, Montreal, Quebec. Also, if anyone could do a look up on the latest census available for these...

Robert and Marie Bogli of Montreal Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by  MIchael Haeft

...Alfred BOGLI died in the Verdun Protestant Hospital, 18 March 1950. His last residence was 1496 Aylmer Street, Montreal. Robert belonged to the United Church. He was a city detective. He was born in Switzer...

family history Posted on: 13 Sep 2001, by wilding

...HARRIET, BORN 1870's In 1888 Elizabeth was 16 Mary Jane 12 Harriet 10.They were living at 465, Notre Dame Street, Chelaga, Montreal Quebec Province,They were ophans and had spent time liveing at a home in M...

Lookups Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by Sheila Johnston

...and the marriage supposedly took place according to an affidavit "in the United Church, Mansfield Street, Montreal". I have been unable to locate that record through the Quebec government and I be...

Protestant or Catholic? Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  Jnoa

Sheila, the only church I can think of on Mansfield Street is a large Catholic cathedral - Mary Queen of the World, on Rene-Levesque Blvd., at the corner of Mansfield. Are you pretty sure they were Protesta...

Arahill/Harrahill Posted on: 02 Sep 1999, by Jacki Arahill

...Arahill and his wife, Theresa. Their address at the time of the 1901 Census of Quebec was 394 St. Antoine Street, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Catherine was 70 years old at the time of the census. She immigrat...

Re: Directory look-up Hotel Mgr/Owner WILSON 1895-1900 Posted on: 22 Mar 2004, by  ghislaine001

...Lillian. You can look up the following links for Old Montreal: but I have not found a Hotel on Notre-Dame Street, East or West. The Hotels were mostly on St-Paul Street or Jacques-Cartier Square. The first lin...

Belmont Street School Posted on: 12 Mar 2004, by  PHAR5T51

Could someone tell me if the Belmont Street School is still in Montreal? And if so could you get me the address. My father attened the school around 1919. If possible I'd like to try and get his school reco...

Re: Roy Lane still in Montreal today ? Posted on: 29 Jun 2004, by  ghislaine001

Roy Street is a short street in the Plateau Mont-Royal sector in central Montreal. I have made an attachment of the map obtained by Mapquest.ca Number 11 would be near St-Laurent, to the east. Should you want mo...

per page