Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "DIMATTEO" - 154 Messages

per page

Ronquillo Ramiro G. Obit Posted on: 06 Jun 2009, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...Ramiro Ronquillo Jr. and wife Lupe of Mesa, Az. Three daughters: Mary R. Corral of Las Cruces, Lydia R. Dimatteo of Las Cruces, and Irma Aldaz and husband Tony of Tucson, AZ. Other survivors include eleven gr...

Re: DiBUONO Family Posted on: 20 Jun 2009, by  breakfieldk

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Molise > Campobasso

...whether Filomena Maiorano had a sister named Carolina. I believe that she was married to Michele Arcangelo DiMatteo, who I think is possibly my maternal great-great grandparents. My grandparents settled in Wy...

Oliver Cecilia Fitch Obit Posted on: 06 Jun 2009, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

Las Cruces Sun News 5 June 2009 Cecilia Fitch Oliver, life-long resident of Doña Ana County, passed peacefully into eternal life early Sunday morning, May 31, 2009 at her home in the Mesquite St...

Re: D'Angelo of Roccamorice Posted on: 20 Apr 2009, by  Carrie1216

Surnames > Dangelo

Ciao cugini! It's so nice to hear from you! Thank you and yes the information does help. I do remember being in Canada. I remember blue skies and sunshine and beautiful landscapes. I remember good tim...

DIMATTEO, Samuel Posted on: 03 Jan 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Ocala - Samuel DiMatteo, 96, loving father, grandfather, great grandfather and friend, died July 9, 2008, at his residence. He was born in Portland, Maine and worked in construction for the city of Portland. ...

Re: Trabia, Sicily Family Research Posted on: 23 Dec 2008, by  Marz2u

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Palermo

I have an Ignacio Navarra listed on a baptism record with Carmela DiMatteo as Godparents to Giuseppe Arena in Trabia in 1913. Carmela was married to Nicolo Ippolito.

Oliver Frederico Frietze Obit Posted on: 13 Nov 2008, by  Marcena Thomp...

Las Cruces Sun News 13 Nov 2008 Frederico (Fred) Frietze Oliver, 90, life-long resident of Dona Ana County, passed into eternal life early Sunday morning, November 9, 2008 at his home in the Mesquite...

Acosta Cameron Enrique Obit Posted on: 24 Feb 2010, by  Marcena Thomp...

...Andy and Carolyn Nuñez, and Teresa Soto, his godmother Francis Nuñez; his godfathers, Ernest DiMatteo and Mike Duran as well as numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, and close friends. He was preceded ...

Relatives in Lecce Posted on: 29 Jan 2010, by  deniseffazio

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Apulia (Puglia) > Lecce

...Unfortunately, I do not know Anna's married surname. (Anna's grandmother, whom she never knew, was Maria DiMatteo from Altavilla Silentina, Salerno, Italy. Maria immigrated to the US in about 1903. She lef...

REID, Anne (Hoffses) Posted on: 26 Sep 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...wife, Patti, of St. George, Utah; a sister, Edith Payson of Union; her grandchildren, Allison Towne DiMatteo and her husband, Chris, of Saco, Nathan Hastings Towne of Madison, Wis., Tracy Dulac and her husban...

DiRenzo, DiRienzo? Posted on: 10 Jan 2010, by  deliathecrone

Surnames > Direnzo

...a Sylvia Buttrey, no known children at this time. I also have a Mark DiRienzo, married to a Suzanne diMatteo. Mark is born 1951, and they have at least two children: Anthony C., born 1977 and Nicholas J., bo...

Konigin Luise Passenger Manifest May 1906 Posted on: 13 Nov 2009, by  Mehaffie222

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Ship records

Below is the transcription of the Konigin Luise arriving at New York in May of 1906. A search of names can also be done on the Ellis Island web page. The Italian surnames and the handwriting were tran...

Re: Research of Mastrogiovanni family of Orria, Italy Posted on: 10 Sep 2009, by  MarieMaio

Surnames > Mastrogiovanni

...Mastrogiovanni and married a Maio from Orria. My family names from Orria are Maio, Mastrogiovanni, DiMatteo and Inverso. I was there in 2006. I went to the municipal building and they looked up records for...

Dorothy McCarthy Scull DiMatteo Posted on: 30 Mar 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Dimatteo

Dorothy McCarthy Scull DiMatteo ESCONDIDO -- Born January 5, 1918 in Boston, Mass., Dorothy DiMatteo, 93, passed away Friday, January 7, 2011. She went peacefully to the Lord after 12 years in care for illness. She w...

Re: Zito,Joseph A. Born: about 1884died1932 Jersey City,NJ Posted on: 06 Sep 2010, by  jcfazio1

Surnames > Zito

...the medals given for bravery (It is one of our family photos of him) as well as his first wife (Maria DiMatteo and my grandmother Josephine-his daughter with MAria ) He had 6 children with his second wife-as...

GUISEPPE DI MATTEO Posted on: 30 Mar 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Dimatteo

GUISEPPE DI MATTEO On March 23, 2011 at Toronto Western Hospital at the age of 92. Beloved husband of Gilda and cherished father to Antonio (Caterina). Fondly remembered by his grandchildren Christoph...

Re: Vivirito / Dolce Posted on: 14 Jun 2010, by  julwebb761

Surnames > Vivirito

...giacchino) vivirito. He was born in 1907 and died in Italy in 1948. He married my great grandmother Rosa DiMatteo who was born in 1908 and died in the states ( California I believe) in 1975. They had children...

DiMatteo Genaro Obit Posted on: 09 Dec 2010, by  Marcena Thomp...

Genaro DiMatteo, entered eternal life at the age 96. He began this life on September 19, 1914 and quietly crossed into a new life on November 28, 2010 at his home in Mesilla Park surrounded by his family. He ...

Re: Caparco of Visciano, Calvi Risorta, Caserta, Italy. Posted on: 18 Apr 2011, by  fmarrapese2

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...away, but I remember him talking about relatives who were Cipros. His mother's maiden name was Theresa DiMatteo. He also mentioned that he had relatives in New Castle, Pa. and in Rhode Island that he had neve...

GAETANO ANTHONY " DiMATTEO Posted on: 18 Aug 2010, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Dimatteo

GAETANO ANTHONY "GUY" DiMATTEO , DiMATTEO GAETANO ANTHONY "GUY" Peacefully on Monday, August 16, 2010, age 63, of North Versailles. Guy was born in Ogliastro, Cilento, Italy February 22, 1947 to t...

Re: Vivirito from Chicago, Sicily Posted on: 14 Jun 2010, by  julwebb761

Surnames > Vivirito

...vivirito. He was born in 1907 and died in Italy in 1948. He married a lady( my greatgrandmother) Rosa DiMatteo and they had about 8 kids one being my grandmother guissepina ( Josephine) in 1937 born in trabia...

Re: Francesco Zito Posted on: 06 Sep 2010, by  jcfazio1

Surnames > Zito

...incorrect)The photos are from my family's collection-My greatgrandmother was Maria Carmella (maiden name DiMatteo) she was from Altavilla Silantina also-My mother went with her to Italy to Altavilla and lived...

Berardino DiMatteo Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by Mark DiMatteo

My Grandfather Berardino DiMatteo emigrated to the US (Minnesota)with his family. They came from Capestrano, L'Aquila province, Abruzo region.

Re: Vivirito family history Posted on: 14 Jun 2010, by  julwebb761

Surnames > Vivirito

...My great grandfather was born in 1907 and died in Italy in 1948. He married my greatgrandmotjer Rosa diMatteo. I don't have any other vivirito information only my great grandfathers date of birth and death a...

Lucero Manuel Loya Obit Posted on: 18 May 2011, by  Marcena Thomp...

...by his parents, his former wife Kate Lucero, two brothers Antonio and Joe Lucero and a sister Anita DiMatteo, daughter, daugheter-in-law Dolores M. Lucero and son-in-law Alphonso Apodaca. Those left to mour...

Marfias from Altofonte-parco, Palermo, Italy Posted on: 24 Dec 2000, by  clbruno

Surnames > Marfia

If you are looking for Marfia, DiMatteo, or Bruno surnames, I have information from the parish of S. Maria in Altofonte-parco, Palermo, Italy in the 1800's. Our connection is Concepte Marfia who married Ignat...

Re: Looking for same name. Posted on: 14 Jan 2011, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Notaro

...years.A Dominico Notaro married to Maria Barrovecchia came to she USA with my g-grandmother, Giuseppa DiMatteo Rubino to San Francisco in 1903. I have the passenger list, it lists Maria's children also as Not...

Re: DiMatteos of Altofonte-parco, Palermo, Italy Posted on: 14 Jan 2011, by  bdimatteo138

Surnames > Dimatteo

Cheryl-- If you're still out there... I'm looking for any information on Salvatore DiMatteo b: 19 Oct 1883 in Palermo (though I don't know exactly where). I've come to a stand-still looking for his parents....

Catherine A. "Kitty" Chishko, 73, daughter of ,Robert W. and Catherine A. Frew Lyons Sr. Posted on: 06 Dec 2010, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Chishko

...Hughes; two brothers, Robert "Buck" Lyons and William Michael Lyons; and a sister, Inez L. DiMatteo. Kitty is survived by her loving husband, Louis B. Chisko Jr.; three sons, Ronald A. Hughes and hi...

Re: Lamothe From France / Missouri Illinois Posted on: 14 Jan 2011, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Lamothe

...researching my family for years. Your Maria Barrovecchia came to she USA with my g-grandmother, Giuseppa DiMatteo Rubino in 1903. I have the passenger list, it lists MAria's children also (under Nataro). I th...

dematteo and vivirito family Posted on: 09 Dec 2010, by  julwebb761

This is what I have for dematteo so far. Rosa roseanne dimatteo married a jack vivirito in italy. t hey had about 6 kids and then rosa/roseanne came to the states in 1945 i believe it was and came with jose...

DiMatteos of Altofonte-parco, Palermo, Italy Posted on: 24 Dec 2000, by  clbruno

Surnames > Dimatteo

I am researching the DiMatteo family of Altofonte-parco, Palermo, Italy. I have information from the parish registers of S. Maria in the 1800s. Would be glad to exchange information. Surnames: DiMatteo, Bruno, Marfia...

TORTORICI, CRAPANZANO, DIMATTEO Posted on: 27 Jun 1998, by Jeanne Wince Stone

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Agrigento

...Crapanzano also of Sciacca, Agrigento, Sicily Immigrated to Brooklyn, NY in 1895 Occupation: Shoemaker DiMatteo, Stefano bn 1 Dec 1866 in Sciacca, Agrigento, Sicily to Salvatore and Angela DiMatteo. He married Lucia...

Jennie Marie (Nestasi) Fasson Posted on: 04 Jun 2012, by  Contribution

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Jennie will always be remembered by her nieces and nephews, Eileen (Al) Dota of Boardman, Ohio, Bob DiMatteo of Youngstown, Ohio, Dennis (Patty) DiMatteo of Cleveland, Ohio, Gloria Lavin of Poland, Ross (Jerrilyn) Na...

Joseph A. DiMatteo Posted on: 15 Aug 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Dimatteo

Joseph A. DiMatteo Glenshaw Joseph A. DiMatteo, 96, of Glenshaw, died Saturday, Aug. 13, 2011. He was the husband of the late Ruth; father of Joseph W. (Linda), Michael A. (Gail) and Paul (Karen); grandfather of ...

Re: DANNA FAMILY OF S.J. Posted on: 30 Sep 2011, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Danna

I am currently in Italy,just came from Trabia, Sicily. I would like to exchange some Danna info , we are related abt 2-3 generations back and Danna in Wa also. I lived in Evergreen area of S J as a ch...

Capriotti/DiMatteo Posted on: 10 Jul 2012, by  gailburgarino

Surnames > Capriotti

My grandmother was Rosaria Capriotti, her parents were Luigi and Teresa Romandini Capriotti from Tortoreto, Italy. Rosaria married Domenico Di Matteo and lived in NY. Rosaria's grandparents were Antio...

Re: Relatives in Lecce Posted on: 06 Feb 2013, by  jcfazio1

...was born 17 Feb 1837. She was my maternal great, great-grandmother (and the mother of Maria Carmela DiMatteo). Rosa Polito was listed on my great-grandmother's (Maria Carmela DiMatteo's) birth and death cer...

Re: Relatives in Lecce Posted on: 28 Jan 2013, by  rosejackson73

My grandmother came from Altavilla Silentine to Baltimore in 1903 her name was Maria DiMatteo. She married Antonio Di Prinzio who was also from Altavilla Silentina. Maybe they are related. She had three bo...

Re: Relatives in Lecce Posted on: 06 Feb 2013, by  jcfazio1

My great-grandmother Maria Carmela DiMatteo had two siblings that I know about: Vito was born 21 Jan 1882. Lucia was born in 1885 give or take a year; she emigrated in 1911. She died in NYC on 7 Nov 1918. ...

Luca A. DiMatteo 1931-2012 Posted on: 16 Aug 2012, by  Contribution

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Campania > Caserta

YOUNGSTOWN - Luca A. DiMatteo, 80, passed away peacefully on Tuesday morning, Aug. 14, 2012, surrounded by his loving family. Luca will always be remembered and loved for his outgoing and easy personality a...

Re: Bianchi and Dimatteo from Schenectady, NY Posted on: 28 May 2013, by  kathiealbn

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Schenectady

...Researching Faraone,DiLorenzo,Rossi and Corniello families from Alvignano, Italy and came across many Dimatteo families. I know that quite a few families from the Alvignano region immigrated to Schenectady i...

Re: Antonio Faraone b. 1872; Alvingnano Posted on: 28 May 2013, by  kathiealbn

...Bonaventura Ciccarelli in 1870 in Alvignano. Their other daughter, Maria Raffaele Faraone married Luigi DiMatteo IN 1871. Luigi's parents were Vincenzo DiMatteo and Carolina D'Agostino. Bonaventuras' parents were: ...

Re: Relatives in Lecce Posted on: 03 Feb 2013, by  jcfazio1

More about Maria Carmella DiMatteo and GiovanBattista Di Prizio: He was born on 1 Apr 1843. His first wife was Rosaria Izzolo. They had a son Antonio born 29 Nov 1867. Rosaria died and he remarried, Madda...

Pacheco Manuel Badial Sr. Obit Posted on: 13 Mar 2013, by  Marcena Thomp...

...is survived by his children. Manuel Pacheco Jr. and wife Sheila Dale-Pacheco, Carmen Pacheco and Mary DiMatteo. Also surviving are his 7 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren. A visitation will be held fr...

Re: Relatives in Lecce Posted on: 03 Feb 2013, by  jcfazio1

Rose, My great grandmother, Maria Carmella DiMatteo also came to the US in 1903, but she went to NY with her infant daughter. At that point, Maria had two children, both illegitimate. She left her son Anton...

Re: stephen fazekas Posted on: 06 Sep 2012, by  starrynite84

Surnames > Fazekas

... Some info on Stephen Fazekas from Bordentown. He was married to a very close friend of mine Elaine DiMatteo. They separated and then divorced in the 1970s. They had one daughter named Robin.If you know anyth...

Re: Dimatteo/ Vivirito Trabia areas Posted on: 18 Mar 2014, by  Marz2u

...Tree with the DiMatteos listed. My g-g- grandfather's brother was an Arch Bishop in Trabia, Antonio DiMatteo..there is a street named after him and he helped build the alters in St. Petronilla Church. http://...

Re: Dimatteo/ Vivirito Trabia areas Posted on: 23 Mar 2014, by  jennjenn0822

Thank you for the tips! Rosa Dimatteo was born in Ohio, and went back to Trabia with her father when she was in her late teens. She met a boy- Jack Vivirito and married him. They has 5 kids in Trabia, then ca...

Dimatteo/ Vivirito Trabia areas Posted on: 11 Oct 2013, by  jennjenn0822

Like so many others I am trying to figure out my family tree. My great grandparents Rosa Dimatteo (born in ohio 1908) was married to Jack Vivirito in 1931 in Italy. He passed in Italy around 1948. She passed ...

per page