Search the Boards

Search Results for "DIMATTEO" - 155 Messages

per page

DiMatteo Posted on: 11 May 2001, by Robert

Surnames > DiPrimo

I have a Urbanus DiMatteo/Benita DiPrimo connection from late 1700s!! Any one interested?

DiMatteo Posted on: 11 May 2001, by Robert

Surnames > DiPrimo

I have a Urbanus DiMatteo/Benita DiPrimo connection from late 1700s!! Any one interested? Manopello, Italy

Cesario/San Fili Posted on: 22 May 2000, by Rose Rita Sheehan

Surnames > Cesario

...because I remember my g-aunt sending packages to them after WW2. In Chicago 1910 Salvatore married Rose DiMatteo and had Earl, Florence, Eleanor, Violet and Frances. When Rose died in 1918 he married again an...

Re: capozzoli Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by  scribatha1

Surnames > Capozzoli

...Her brother, Celidoro (Jerry) Capozzoli came through Ellis Island in 1902 with Rose's husband, Nicolas DiMatteo. They resided in the Marlboro and Stoughton, Massachusetts area.

ROCCO DIDONATO Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by ROBERT DIDONATO

Surnames > Didonato

...6/10/1926 IN MOMPPELLO, PESCARA, ITALY. SANTO DADS NAME GUISEPPI DIDONATO SANTO MOTHER NAME PALMARASA DIMATTEO (DIDONATO) ELISA FATHER NAME FRANCESCO D'AVIERA HER MOTHER NAME FILOMENA DIBARTOMEO.DOES ANYONE...

Manopello Rocco DiDonato Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by  bobbyd10

Surnames > Didonato

...6/10/1926 In Momppello, Pescara, Italy. Santo Dads name Guiseppi DiDionato. santo mother's name Palmarasa Dimatteo(didonato) Elisa Francesco D'Aviera her mother's name Filomena Dibartomeo. Does anyone know my...

Tirre Alfredo B. Obit Posted on: 13 Feb 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

Las Cruces Sun News 13 Feb 2007 ALFREDO B. TIRRE, 44, of lifelong resident of Las Cruces entered eternal life Friday, February 9, 2007 in Las Cruces. He was born July 18, 1962 in Las Cruces to Cleofa...

Re: Di Matteo of Guardia Lombardi Posted on: 23 Feb 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Dimatteo

Would you have any info on a Josephine (Guiseppa) DeMatteo. she had a daughter Salvatora aka Kate married to an Alario. and son Joseph was born in Sicily and antoher son James boren here in Calif. who...

Washington, D.C. Families at Mt. Olivet Cemetery Posted on: 03 Mar 2007, by  mizmck

Localities > North America > United States > States > District of Columbia > Washington

...Jozsef DANAHER, Ann DANAHER, Patrick DEENIHAN, Margaret T. DELANEY, James DEVEREAUX, Jimmie DiMATTEO, Luigi DIXON, George R. DIXON, James A. DIXON, Mollie T. ENRIGHT, Ella T. ENRIGHT, James EN...

Re: Di Matteo of Guardia Lombardi Posted on: 07 Mar 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Dimatteo

Just thought I'd throw this out there. My Great grandmother was a DiMatteo and the ship manifest shows she came here in 1908 (she has been in the US before that)with a Pietra Caruso 16 y/o going to San Franci...

Re: DiMatteos of Altofonte-parco, Palermo, Italy Posted on: 19 Mar 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Dimatteo

Cheryl, If you still have copies of the records fo you have a Josephine DiMatteo b.15 Jan 1858, Caterina DiMatteo 23 Jan 1879 or Salvadora DiMatteo b 24 Dec 1871. Their mother was a Vallelunga. Thanks much. Marlene

DiMatteo Posted on: 27 Mar 2007, by  Marz2u

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Francisco

Searching for info on the DiMatteo sisters from San Francisco. All born 1850's to 1899. Mother's maiden name Vallelunga. Josephine DiMatteo Rubino Caterina DiMatteo Canciamilla Salvatora DiMatteo Guttuccio Giovanna DiMatteo _____________??...

Vallelunga Posted on: 27 Mar 2007, by  Marz2u

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Francisco

Searching for info on the DiMatteo sisters from San Francisco. All born 1850's to 1899. Mother's maiden name Vallelunga. Josephine DiMatteo Rubino Caterina DiMatteo Canciamilla Salvatora DiMatteo Guttuccio Giovanna DiMatteo _____________??...

Re: Ragona, Battaglia,Sunseri/Pirotto,Satariano Posted on: 28 Mar 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Ragona

were you able to get any info on the Rubino families, sisters, brothers, etc? I'm serching a DiMatteo family married to a Rubino. thank You Marlene Rinella

Re: Caruso Posted on: 29 Mar 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Caruso

My g.g. grandmothers ship manifest May 8, 1908 says a Pietra Caruso traveled with her to San Fancisco to meet Pietra's brothers Salvatore and Antonio Caruso at 472 Union st, San Francisco.

Re: DiMatteos from Palermo Posted on: 29 Mar 2007, by  marleneunknow...

Surnames > Marfia

My DiMatteo family from abt. 1850's were from Trabia, Palermo. Do you have any toher family names to connect them with? Did any settle in the US and where? Thanks! Marlene

Re: Mannina Posted on: 01 Apr 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Mannine

...consists of Vallelunga's and the daughters of Salvatora Vallelunga lived in San Francisco. Caterina DiMatteo Canciamilla, Salvatora DiMatteo Gattuccio and Josephine (Giuseppa) DiMatteo Rubino. All were from Trabia.

Rubino in San Francisco/Oakland from Trabia Posted on: 04 Apr 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Rubino

... Joseph and Josephine were first cousins that married. Josephine Canciamilla's mother was Caterina DiMatteo married Mariano Canciamilla and lived on Folsum st. in San Fran. in 1910 and then moved to San Jos...

Re: Sunseri from Trabia Posted on: 13 Apr 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Sunseri

...yours. My grandparents settled in San Jose, the Rinella's. In this manifest my relations are Caterina DiMatteo and her children Salvatore and Josephine Canciamilla. Caterina was married to Mariano Canciamil...

Matsuba Fabian N. Obit Posted on: 14 Apr 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...Matsuba of Las Cruces; sisters Corine M. Jay of TorC, NM, Belen Avilucea of Silver City, NM and Josie M. DiMatteo and husband Joe of Las Cruces. His nieces and nephews Shirley Hall, Frances and Larry Jay, Rob...

Campagna, Spalla, Rinella, Barone, Brown Posted on: 25 Apr 2007, by  Marz2u

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Palermo

Looking for relations to these families in McKeesport, Allegheny PA and Albion, NY. Salvatore Rinella (1873-1959) married Augustina Barone (1877-1969). They lived on 41 Main St. Albion NY. Prior they...

Rancatore in Trabia Posted on: 27 Apr 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Rancatore

I am related to Antonia Rancatore/Roncatore, she is my great grandmother who married Pietro Rinella. The only children I know are my grandfather Giuseppe Rinella who married Carmella Rubino in 1900 in...

Re: Our Surname Posted on: 27 Apr 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Lobue

Hello, My great grandmother is Antonia Rancadore from Trabia. she married Pietro Rinella. I only know two sons, one was my grandfather Giuseppe Rinella who married Carmela Rubino and had a ranch in Ev...

Re: Salvatore August BARONE (d. 5.23.1986) Posted on: 11 May 2007, by  Marz2u

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Clara

Was this Barone related to Phillip (Filippo) and Maria Barone on Willow St in San Jose? They were my fathers Godparents.I have a deceased great aunt Augustina Barone married to Salvatore Rinella and t...

Re: Burrafato Posted on: 27 Jun 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Ragona

...record 1913 (Salvatore and Girolama's son) and I believe Godparents , Iguafio (sp?) Navarra and Carmela DiMatteo (she is my Grandmothers sister). and daughter Carmela Arena's birth record 1918, Godparents , ...

Arena, Alario, Allono, Barone, Canciamilla, DiMatteo, Luppino, Marinelli, Navarra, Rinella, Rubino, Sunseri, Trapani, Vallelunga Posted on: 27 Jun 2007, by  Marz2u

...record 1913 (Salvatore and Girolama's son) and I believe Godparents , Iguafio (sp?) Navarra and Carmela DiMatteo (she is my Grandmothers sister). and daughter Carmela Arena's birth record 1918, Godparents , ...

Lionel Swift Descendants, Quebec Posted on: 29 Jun 2007, by  Marz2u

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Eastern Townships

Looking for descendants to Lionel Swift and Carmela (Carrie) Arena (Areno)Swift. Carries was born and raised in Valleyfield, Que with her brother Joseph (Giuesppe) Areno. I believe Carrie has two chil...

Adolph Sforza died in San Jose, Ca Posted on: 11 Jul 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Sforza

He was married to Priscilla (Turturice) Bell 1899-1983. Her family was from the Washington county, PA. Adolph 1900-1972, born in Italy. Looking for children. thanks

D'Angelo of Roccamorice Posted on: 19 Jul 2007, by  Carrie1216

Surnames > Dangelo

...Lackawanna, Erie, New York Spouse: John Mariano ----------------------------- 3. Sue D'Angelo Spouse: DiMatteo ----------------------------- 4. Anne D'Angelo Spouse: DiMillio ----------------------------- 5....

Re: Lionel Swift Descendants, Quebec Posted on: 30 Aug 2007, by  Marz2u

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Eastern Townships

Joanne- Hello cousin! Our Grandmothers were sisters and we have a huge family tree. I found your direct cousin, Lynn Areno, in Santa Barbara and visited her. Lynn gave me so much information and had b...

Re: Gaetano Arena and Marianna Campagna, Sicilia to CA Posted on: 02 Sep 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Arena

The Arena and Campagna names are familiar to the the town of Trabia in the Provence of Palermo. Possibly the San Nicola l'Arena area. My cousins family name is Arena and from Trabia. The Arena family ...

Marianna LIMA, Santa Clara, CA (Sicilian) Posted on: 03 Sep 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Lima

Looking for relations to Marianna DiMatteo Lima, husband was Alfonso Lima. Lived in San Francisco then moved to Santa Clara, Ca, she died Jan 20 1951. Children were Rosa and Bartolo Lima both born in Trabia, ...

Ippolito Posted on: 30 Sep 2007, by  Marz2u

Antonio Ippolito's son ? married Carmela DiMatteo from Trabia. She was born in 1874 and came to California,PA in 1921 with her brother-in-law, Nicolo who was 25 y/o. It states she is his wife but she is 47 y/...

Marcucci in California, Marin -San Francisco Posted on: 18 Oct 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Marcucci

Looking for relations; Robert Guilo Marcucci 1947 and Ronald Joseph Marcucci 1952. Mother was Josephine Rubino and father Lilio Marcucci.

Tamburon in Pittsburg,Pa Posted on: 11 Nov 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Tamburo

Searching for relations to Mary (Bell)Tamburo that lived at 5636 Rippy St. Ptiisburg,Pa back in 1942 according to her brother ,Joseph T. Bell (attorney), WWII registration card. He lists that as his a...

Joseph Truturici Bell, Pittsburgh,PA -born1884 Posted on: 08 Dec 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Ragona

...this country when a young lad from the Island of Sicily. He is a son Of Michael Turturici and Rosa (DiMatteo) Bell, both members of old Sicilian families. Michael Turturici Bell brought his wife and children ...

Turturici changed to Bell, California, Washington Co., PA Posted on: 21 Dec 2007, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Turturici

...family from California, PA. Parents came through Ellis Island about 1891, Michele (Michael) and Rosa DiMatteo from Trabia. In 1920 census lived on Third St., in town of California, Washington County, PA....

Joseph Nolfo Posted on: 01 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Catholic Church. Surviving are two sisters; Mrs. William (Stella) Sorrells of Portland, Mrs. Joseph (Mary) DiMatteo of Portland; three nieces, Mrs. William (Debra) Nelson of Auburn MA., Mrs. Peter (Diane) Hof...

Re: Turturici changed to Bell, California, Washington Co., PA Posted on: 26 Jul 2008, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Turturici

Are you related to any of the Turturici's in Morgan Hill/San Jose area? Actually, my Great Aunt Rosa DiMatteo was married to Salvatore Turturici, both their sons were attorneys and one became a judge. Most of...

Re: Adolph Sforza died in San Jose, Ca Posted on: 15 Aug 2008, by  Marz2u

Surnames > Sforza

Hello, Thank you for your reply. Priscilla DiMatteo Sforza was my great aunt. Her sister, Josephine DiMatteo Rubino, was my great-grandmother. Is there anything more you can tell me about Adolph or Priscilla's fami...

Oliver Frederico Frietze Obit Posted on: 13 Nov 2008, by  Marcena Thomp...

Las Cruces Sun News 13 Nov 2008 Frederico (Fred) Frietze Oliver, 90, life-long resident of Dona Ana County, passed into eternal life early Sunday morning, November 9, 2008 at his home in the Mesquite...

Re: Trabia, Sicily Family Research Posted on: 23 Dec 2008, by  Marz2u

I have an Ignacio Navarra listed on a baptism record with Carmela DiMatteo as Godparents to Giuseppe Arena in Trabia in 1913. Carmela was married to Nicolo Ippolito.

DIMATTEO, Samuel Posted on: 03 Jan 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Ocala - Samuel DiMatteo, 96, loving father, grandfather, great grandfather and friend, died July 9, 2008, at his residence. He was born in Portland, Maine and worked in construction for the city of Portland. ...

Re: D'Angelo of Roccamorice Posted on: 31 Mar 2009, by  tlcd1913

Surnames > Dangelo

...mother(Grace D'Angelo)has provided to add to your info. 3. Should be Assunta D'Angelo Spouse: Pietro DiMatteo. Born July 27, 1911. Died: July 21, 1986 in Roccamorice, Italy. Died of Pneumonia 4. Anna D'A...

Re: D'Angelo of Roccamorice Posted on: 20 Apr 2009, by  Carrie1216

Surnames > Dangelo

Ciao cugini! It's so nice to hear from you! Thank you and yes the information does help. I do remember being in Canada. I remember blue skies and sunshine and beautiful landscapes. I remember good tim...

DiMatteo Family Posted on: 11 May 2009, by  cjdel1

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Molise > Isernia

...looking for some family history pertaining to my Great Grandfather and beyond. His name was Barardino DiMatteo and I believe he was born in Chiauci in 1887. Does anyone have access to any information that cou...

Oliver Cecilia Fitch Obit Posted on: 06 Jun 2009, by  Marcena Thomp...

Las Cruces Sun News 5 June 2009 Cecilia Fitch Oliver, life-long resident of Doña Ana County, passed peacefully into eternal life early Sunday morning, May 31, 2009 at her home in the Mesquite St...

Ronquillo Ramiro G. Obit Posted on: 06 Jun 2009, by  Marcena Thomp...

...Ramiro Ronquillo Jr. and wife Lupe of Mesa, Az. Three daughters: Mary R. Corral of Las Cruces, Lydia R. Dimatteo of Las Cruces, and Irma Aldaz and husband Tony of Tucson, AZ. Other survivors include eleven gr...

Re: DiBUONO Family Posted on: 20 Jun 2009, by  breakfieldk

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Molise > Campobasso

...whether Filomena Maiorano had a sister named Carolina. I believe that she was married to Michele Arcangelo DiMatteo, who I think is possibly my maternal great-great grandparents. My grandparents settled in Wy...

Re: Research of Mastrogiovanni family of Orria, Italy Posted on: 10 Sep 2009, by  MarieMaio

Surnames > Mastrogiovanni

...Mastrogiovanni and married a Maio from Orria. My family names from Orria are Maio, Mastrogiovanni, DiMatteo and Inverso. I was there in 2006. I went to the municipal building and they looked up records for...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions