Search the Boards

Search Results for "STREET" - 230,961 Messages

per page

Index spelling error - 1930 - Baltimore Maryland Posted on: 03 Feb 2003, by  askeycj1

Topics > Ancestry > com > United States Census

...doing research for Francis POTEE, listed above. He confirms this is his family, living at 2516 Emerson Street in 1930. If you look at the schedule page, you can see that the second letter in the name is i...

Re: Using Ancestry's census records Posted on: 10 Feb 2003, by  lafull1

...may not know about your ancestors. How old were they, where did they live - state, city, county, home street address, where were they born, where were their parents born, how many kids were there, how many...

Re: advice from my learning experiences in searching census images Posted on: 28 Mar 2003, by  LawsonHouse

...you are sure they should be there in 1920, try looking at the 1930 image again and see if it has the street name written in the left hand edge of the page. And then see if the house# is stated. The newer ...

1900 Philadelphia census need division and Posted on: 04 May 2003, by  ShirleyCoffey...

...located in the1st Ward in 1900. 1513 Fitzwater Street2021 Oxford St. 30th Ward in 1900 810 Bainbridge Street I have gone page by page trying to locate their address in the census since tbey didn't come up ...

Re: Ancestryplus Posted on: 30 Dec 2004, by  jdweintraub

...both their place of business and their home addresses. At the end of the directory there is usually a cross-street index. That is, there is a section that shows each of the streets, defined, and what streets c...

1900-1940 ED maps NOW AVAILABLE Posted on: 29 Aug 2006, by  jdweintraub

...in our 1930 to 1920 ED conversion utility, and is changing my mind about creating a 1900 geographical street finder for the top 100 cities for the Morse One Step site. Joel Weintraub Dana Point, CA

Re: John Henry Via - mother from Gibson County, TN - given away in Baptist Hospital in Memphis, TN Posted on: 07 Apr 2004, by k

Topics > Adoptions > United States > Tennessee

...Services at 615-532-5637 Tennessee Department of Human Services Post-Adoption Services 400 Deaderick Street Nashville, TN 37219-1403

Re: Looking for birthmother and birthsister / I was born 7/16/84 TN Posted on: 30 Apr 2004, by kim

...be reunited at age 18 Tennessee Department of Human Services Post-Adoption Services 400 Deaderick Street Nashville, TN 37219-1403 For more information, call the office of Post Adoption Services at 61...

Re: Born 1975 in Rockwood...adopted and searching for family Posted on: 03 Aug 2005, by  joanna4922

I am from this general area in Rockwood. Do you have any more information. Street name or anything maybe i can help you out. email me

1946 Adoption Posted on: 13 May 2005, by Rob Duncan

...relatives. My birth cert says I was born 10/09/1946. I was born in Knoxville at a hospital on Depot street. I believe I have a younger sister that my adoptive parents also tried to get but did not. We t...

Registration Form Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by  gldyk

Topics > Reunion Announcements > Reunions in Canada

Founding Families Reunion Registration Form Name: ________________________________________________ Street: ______________________________________________ ________________________________________________...

Alvin C. Ducatte obit from NY 2004 Posted on: 13 Feb 2004, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Ducatte

PLATTSBURGH — Alvin C. Ducatte, 69, of Standish Street, died Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2004, at the CVPH Medical Center. He was born in Plattsburgh on June 20, 1934, the son of George and Bertha (Reil) Ducatte. M...

Violet G. Ducatte obit from NY 2004 Posted on: 13 Feb 2004, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Ducatte

Cadyville — Violet G. Ducatte, 91, of Rabideau Street, Cadyville, passed away on Sunday, Jan. 18, 2004, at Meadowbrook Healthcare Facility in Plattsburgh. She was born in Cadyville on July 13, 1912, daught...

Mary Mae Ducatte obit from NY 2002 Posted on: 26 Feb 2006, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Ducatte

PLATTSBURGH — Mary Mae Ducatte, 98, of Cornelia Street, died Tuesday, March 12, 2002, at Meadowbrook Healthcare Facility in Plattsburgh. She was born in Cadyville on Jan. 8, 1904, the daughter of Peter and...

Joseph A. Somerby from Vermont Posted on: 12 Jan 2005, by  JOY WINET

Surnames > Somerby

...Mandana (the youngest child) is not listed. Census records for 1900 show the family listed on Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA and include Minnie, James, Abbie, Edson, Lorena, and Clara. Mary Ella SOMER...

per page