Search the Boards

Search Results for "STREET" - 230,622 Messages

per page

Captain Tarlton Brown Harley, Civil War Posted on: 09 Jun 2005, by  Marilynhirick

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > New Jersey Cemeteries

...mill. Many people called him "Cappy," because he was a captain and Vet of the Civil War. A street is named for Cappy where he lived before he died, it's called "Harley Street" off Hwy 52 in No...

Re: Missing cemetery burial record Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by nancy wollman

...but it wasn't and I think it was near 35 & 36 (where they connect) I want to say it was Washington Street or near there. I do remember it was a neighboring town. I'll keep trying to see if I turn it up,...

Old Whippany Burial Grounds- location? Posted on: 31 Jan 2006, by Bertha

...but I am wondering if someone can narrow it down even more for me. That is- what is the nearest cross street(s)? Also if anyone could tell me where the Hannover Presbyterian Church (also on Rt. 10) is - I a...

Re: Where is Boonton Cemetery? Posted on: 22 Mar 2006, by Steven

Take I-1287 N to the Wooton Street exit make the first left onto Woonton Street. Follow up the hill to the 6th left onto Boonton Ave. The cemetery is the next block on the right. From I-287 S get off the Myrtle ...

Daily Ardmoreite Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  VirginiaBrown...

Topics > Newspaper Research > United States > Oklahoma Newspapers

...August 3, 1894 P-1, C-2 A mad dog created quite a furore of excitement this morning on South Caddo street by chasing the workmen in Austin's blacksmith shop to retreats of safety. The rabid animal was kil...

Some Items from May 1897 Daily Ardmoreite Posted on: 09 Jun 2004, by Nita E.

This might help someone--no other information. The Daily Ardmoreite Originally published in Ardmore, Pickens County, Chickasaw Nation, Indian Territory, now published in Ardmore, Carter County, Oklah...

Part Three July 1899 Daily Ardmoreite Posted on: 05 Jul 2004, by Nita E.

...After an illness of two weeks, GEORGE W. WARNER, aged 55 years, died at his residence on North Caddo street, of pneumonia at 8:00 p.m. Deceased leaves a wife here and a daughter living in Houston, Texas to ...

Part Six July 1899 Daily Ardmoreite Posted on: 06 Jul 2004, by Nita E.

...the day. The Parade Parade will form at 9 a.m. in the morning at the engine house on South Springer Street under the direction of T. Y. MORGAN, marshal of the day, and move west on Ledbetter Street to Hardy Street, he...

Some Items Feb. 1902 Botsford Tribune Posted on: 08 Jul 2004, by Nita E.

...LEWIS, manager GROCERIES AT B. A. NEELY’S MORAN & SCHINZLER’s Groceries at North End of Main Street When in Lawton, stop at RANGLAND’S CAFÉ LONE STAR SALOON Local Items B. A. NEELEY brought...

Some items from the Territorial Topic early 1890's Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by Nita E.

...JONES & CHARLES C. JONES T. R. HOUGHTON, dealer in furniture, harness, and saddles, South Main Street, Purcell Do your eating at the New England Chop House DRS. DUNN & STEADE, physicians and surg...

Part One Some Items Dec. 1899 Daily Ardmoreite Posted on: 10 Aug 2004, by Nita E.

...little son GRADY is quite ill. Items Workmen are busy today making preparations for putting in the street lights. The electric company has word today that the necessary equipment for putting in the light...

Some Items July 1, 1921 Wilson Good Roads Gazette Posted on: 14 Aug 2004, by Nita E.

Wilson Good Roads Gazette Wilson, Carter County, Oklahoma Some Items July 1, 1921 Brune Child Dies EDMOND EARL BRUNE, one year, four months, and 22 days, died at the home of his parents, Mr and Mrs....

Some items Sept. 1906 Elmore Weekly Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by Nita E.

The Elmore Weekly Elmore, Indian Territory Some Items September 13, 1906 Durant: BUD HILL, resident of this city, was run over by a freight train near Caney. Shooting at Elk A shooting scrape is...

Few Items 1874-1875 Oklahoma Starr printed in Caddo, Choctaw Nation Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by Nita E.

...HARKINS, attorney-at-law, Caddo, Choctaw Nation DR. J. B. JONES, physician and surgeon, office on Buffalo Street, Caddo, Choctaw Nation. J. H. MOORE, M. D., physician and surgeon, at Boggy Depot, C. N. De...

Some Items Aug. 30, 1907 Daily Ardmoreite Posted on: 08 Sep 2004, by Nita E.

...yards in this city a month or so ago, died yesterday at the family residence at the corner of Fifth street and North Caddo street. The deceased had been but a short time before being called from earthly abode to ...

per page