Search the Boards

Search Results for "STREET" - 230,213 Messages

per page

Nanticoke and Lenni Lenape Indians Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by  @@Nanticoke9@...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Delaware > Delaware

...that have not yet been identified. Surnames of these families include: Johnson, Harmon/Harman, Wright, Street, Handsor/Hanzer/Hansor, Hansley, Norwood, Miller, Morris, Dean, Durham, Seeney, Ridgeway, Clark...

Mrs. Mary Bronschidle, (nee Wackerman) Posted on: 11 Jan 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Bronschidle

...1946 Tonawanda News Mrs. Mary Bronschidle Mrs. Mary Bronschidle, (nee Wackerman) 59, of 69 Seymour street, died yesterday in Meyer Memorial Hospital after a brief illness following a heart attack. Born i...

George Bronschidle, Tonawanda, NY Posted on: 10 Oct 2006, by  kalotac

Surnames > Bronschidle

...February 1945 George Bronschidle George Bronschidle, 60, died yesterday afternoon at his home, 69 Seymour street, after a brief illness. Born in East Amherst, he had resided in Tonawanda the past 40 years....

Mrs. Anna Harmon Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by  kalotac

Surnames > Bronschidle

18 June 1943 Tonawanda News Mrs. Anna Harmon Mrs. Anna Harmon, 65, wife of Frank Harmon of 20 Edith street, died yesterday morning after a prolonged illness. She was born in the Town of Amherst and had be...

Re: Potter's Field, NJ Posted on: 21 May 2002, by  Baznj03

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > New Jersey Cemeteries

The cemetary is located on Church Street, Lodi, N.J. behind the Little League baseball field.

Re: Browns Funeral Home Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by Kathryn Knouff

Yes, there is SW Brown's & Son Funeral Home Inc. 267 Centre Street, Nutley, New Jersey 07110 973-667-0875. To me the BEST around. Hope this helps. Kathryn Knouff

Re: First Pres. Church of Elizabethtown Posted on: 26 Sep 2002, by  markfzabita1

The church is still active under the guidance of the Rev. James L. Reisner. They are on Broad Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201. Telephone (908)353-1518. The grounds have a wonderful, small revolutionary cemetary...

Trenton Cemetery Posted on: 05 Apr 2004, by W.D. Murawski

...name for sure. It was Saint something cemetery - possibly Saint John's Cemetery. It is on or near Lalor Street. I was wondering if any info was avaliable online on the occupants of this cemetery. Thanks, D...

Captain Tarlton Brown Harley, Civil War Posted on: 09 Jun 2005, by  Marilynhirick

...mill. Many people called him "Cappy," because he was a captain and Vet of the Civil War. A street is named for Cappy where he lived before he died, it's called "Harley Street" off Hwy 52 in No...

Re: Missing cemetery burial record Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by nancy wollman

...but it wasn't and I think it was near 35 & 36 (where they connect) I want to say it was Washington Street or near there. I do remember it was a neighboring town. I'll keep trying to see if I turn it up,...

Old Whippany Burial Grounds- location? Posted on: 31 Jan 2006, by Bertha

...but I am wondering if someone can narrow it down even more for me. That is- what is the nearest cross street(s)? Also if anyone could tell me where the Hannover Presbyterian Church (also on Rt. 10) is - I a...

Re: Where is Boonton Cemetery? Posted on: 22 Mar 2006, by Steven

Take I-1287 N to the Wooton Street exit make the first left onto Woonton Street. Follow up the hill to the 6th left onto Boonton Ave. The cemetery is the next block on the right. From I-287 S get off the Myrtle ...

Daily Ardmoreite Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  VirginiaBrown...

Topics > Newspaper Research > United States > Oklahoma Newspapers

...August 3, 1894 P-1, C-2 A mad dog created quite a furore of excitement this morning on South Caddo street by chasing the workmen in Austin's blacksmith shop to retreats of safety. The rabid animal was kil...

Some Items from May 1897 Daily Ardmoreite Posted on: 09 Jun 2004, by Nita E.

This might help someone--no other information. The Daily Ardmoreite Originally published in Ardmore, Pickens County, Chickasaw Nation, Indian Territory, now published in Ardmore, Carter County, Oklah...

Part Three July 1899 Daily Ardmoreite Posted on: 05 Jul 2004, by Nita E.

...After an illness of two weeks, GEORGE W. WARNER, aged 55 years, died at his residence on North Caddo street, of pneumonia at 8:00 p.m. Deceased leaves a wife here and a daughter living in Houston, Texas to ...

per page