Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "STREET" - 236,660 Messages

per page

Venetia Bonner - An African American Obituary Posted on: 19 Mar 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Funeral-Saturday, March 14 at 11 am. Both services will be held at Victory Temple C.O.G.I.C.- 7205 Tillman Street. Dallas, TX 75217.

obis for LaVerne, Clazena, Gertrude, Louis Salek Posted on: 20 Mar 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Salek

Source Muscatine Iowa Journal MUSCATINE - LaVerne O. Salek, 75, of 114 Park Ave., died Sunday, Nov. 28, 1999, at Unity Hospital. Services will be at St. Mathias Catholic Church, 215 W. Eighth St. The...

Harvey Family in Philadelphia Posted on: 22 Mar 2009, by  shifflets5

Surnames > Harvey

...married Mary (maiden name QUINN) about 1875. They lived in the 19th ward of Philadelphia, on Fitler Street and North Second Street. They had 6 surviving children: Frank (Francis) b. Jan 1876 Annie – b. Apr. 1877...

Re: Still trying to find "Prospect Cemetery" in Dothan where great aunt & uncle are buried Posted on: 28 Jun 2009, by  AlaBets5

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

I lived at 808 So. Edgewood Drive from 1955 to 1966. I was 2 blocks off Fortner Street. I know where the R.R. is. I know where Hwy. 52 is and I know where the Country Club is. But I don't know of any cemete...

BARRON, Lorraine H., 1952-2009 Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Pottsville PA Republican, Mar. 25, 2009 March 23, 2009 Lorraine H. Backus Barron, 57, of Centre Street, Ashland, died Monday at Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street. Born in Coaldale, she was a da...

Harry J. Blumeyer (d. 1996) Posted on: 04 Jul 2009, by  TCMitten

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...self-employed wood worker. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at Baue Funeral Home, 311 Wood Street, O'Fallon. The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home. Burial will be at Mount Z...

Re: Help Please. Looking for Grave. Posted on: 05 Apr 2009, by  SCIGSC

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Michigan Cemeteries

You can order the death cert from the county. Monroe County Clerks Office 106 East First Street Monroe, Michigan 48161. 1-888-354-5500.

BUJAK-MONDELL, marriage 1935 Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...of Beaver Meadow, became the bride of Joseph Bujak, son of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Bujak, of 739 Carson street, city. Rev. Father Anthony Mhley, pastor of Ss. Peter's and Paul's Greek Catholic church officiated...

Mrs. Gertrude Dougher (Pittston) - Obituary Posted on: 29 May 2009, by  mrdo555

Surnames > Dougher

...the city police force, was held at 9:45 o'clock this morning from the family home, 89 East Frothingham Street. Rev. Joseph W. Breslin, Assistant Pastor, was celebrant of a solemn Requiem Mass at 10:15 o'cl...

Re: Marrowbone Lane, Dublin Posted on: 06 Jun 2009, by  Eilis_OHara

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Dublin > General

...History Centre in England (I assume you're in England?) or at the National Archives of Ireland on Bishop Street, here's the website: http://www.nationalarchives.ie/ Church parish registers are also availa...

Re: Re :Pennsylvania Malones Posted on: 08 Jun 2009, by  Galligan_Vivi...

Surnames > Malone

My grandfather was Thomas Devine Malone. He was married to Ellen Ward. They lived on Jean Street in Sheridan. They had a wonderful house - it was demolished in the 1960s to make way for a school. Thomas w...

DANIEL ROY MOSS Posted on: 03 Jul 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

US Biographies Project Biographies of Wyoming County, WV The History of West Virginia, Old and New Published 1923, The American Historical Society, Inc., Chicago and New York, Volume III, pg. 565 Wyo...

Re: frances ann mellor dob 1875 tideswell dod 1937 blackburn Posted on: 27 Jul 2009, by  sheila11087

Surnames > Mellor

...is marys Grandaughter she is 12yrs old and was born in Liverpool.When i go to Glossop i walk down the street where my mum was born,she was born at her great uncles house he was called Robert Shenton Mellor ...

Lucy Rebecca Buck Posted on: 23 Jun 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Lucy Rebecca Buck Lucy Rebecca Buck, a Civil War diarist, was born on September 25, 1842, in Warren County, Virginia, the third of thirteen children. She learned the social graces at two local school...

Re: Family Tree--Barbara Filley-Brinkman Posted on: 19 Jul 2009, by  MCMLeesburg

Surnames > Philley

...sister, Marion Capen Law ( also deceased). I was just in Massachusetts and located Capen Park on Capen Street in Medford, MA. I am in the processing of trying to find out information about this park.

per page