Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BECK" - 28,471 Messages

per page

William Roger Nelson, Kernersville, NC Posted on: 30 Dec 2008, by  RedClayFarmer...

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Brian Hart and Sharon Strayer; eight grandchildren, Ashley (Jason) Welborn-Alliston, Brittany (Hunter) Beck, Shane Welborn and Margie Gomez, Anderson Harrold, Gwyn Harrold, Gregory (Jordan) Swaim, Jaron &...

BECK Carrel P and Nola F Posted on: 01 Jul 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Beck

BECK Carrel P and Nola F I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,880 c...

STATON, Mary Ruth (Kelsay) Posted on: 28 Feb 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Ten Mile; lifetime special friends, Wanda Branson, Ruth Johnson, Ruth Galyon, Bea Yates, Eva Yates and Beck Burnum; special friends, Kim Lessick, Diane Leffew and Dot Townsend. The family will receive fr...

Re: DR WF GOSS 1854 Posted on: 30 Jun 2009, by  gregandbeckha...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

Thanks so much for this lead - will look into it. Had previously done a search on this site, but only for Melb papers: will look further afield! Cheers, Beck.

Re: Aiken/Durbin/Beck Families Posted on: 28 Jul 2009, by  klholman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Carroll

An E.W. and an Elijha W. Beck are listed in "Military Annals of Carroll County, MS (Expanded) by W.F. Hamilton and Betty Wiltshire. Both names are listed in the Company A, 42nd MS Infantry Regiment. ...

Susan Cooper Birch, age 86, daughter of, Harry and Helen Beck Cooper. Posted on: 02 Nov 2008, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Birch

...brief illness. She was born on January 29, 1922 in Erie, the daughter of the late, Harry and Helen Beck Cooper. She graduated from Academy High School and was a supervisor at the Bell Telephone Co. befo...

Kogler mother of Joseph Beck Posted on: 23 Jun 2009, by  lisa16257

Surnames > Kogler

I am looking for the mother of Joseph V. Beck. Her last name is Kogler and she married a Beck. I don't know their first names but they're from Germany (prob. Hanover). Their son is Joseph V. Beck, b.24 Jun 1837 i...

Re: POINTER A J 1926-1997 Posted on: 06 Dec 2008, by  lpointer

Surnames > Pointer

A. J. Pointer was the son of Luther Whitefield Pointer and his wife Evie Lavinia Beck. A.J. married Mildred Louise Conley 3 January 1946 in Sweetwater, TX. They had four known children. A. J. Pointer's...

Monty D. Dobbs --Obituary Posted on: 04 Mar 2009, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

...him. He was preceded in death by his mother, Marilyn Tobien; sister, Vicky Whisler and brother, Frank Beck. He is survived by his daughter, Kay (Dan) Robinson of Portland; sisters, Betty (Art) Ballhorn,...

Martha Ann Bennett (1838-1869);In Posted on: 03 Jul 2009, by  Wiley Alston ...

Surnames > Bennett

====================================================================== Source source note 1: LDS Ancestral File source note 2: Virginia Lee Paull Miller source note ...

BECK Carl H 1910 1912 son of G T and M L Beck Posted on: 13 Jun 2009, by  t42OakGrove_D...

Surnames > Beck

BECK Carl H 1910 1912 son of G T and M L Beck David Strickland photographed this gravestone in the Oak Grove Cemetery, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This ...

Re: GENTRY, James S. Posted on: 18 Jun 2009, by  WilliamAdams2...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Monroe

Sorting out everyone is so much fun! James Gentry (9/2/1802-1889) m. 12/9/1823 in Stokes Co. NC to Tamsy Baker (4/23/1800-2/20/1895). He was son of Richard Gentry & Rebecca Lindsay Barnett. Her l...

Knights of Pythias Cemetery Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by Adriana Beck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...in either the Park Hills or Farmington Cemetery in St. Francois County. Looking for Clark and Sarah Beck and possibly their children. Thank You for any Help you can offer. Sincerly, Adriana

Orphages or convent school for girls in 1920 Monroe county,ny Posted on: 01 Nov 2008, by  annie071

Topics > Orphans and orphanages > United States > Orphanages in New York

Looking for Hazel Beck Born 1909 and Eveyln Beck (born 1913) father (William) died in 1917 and mother (addie) between 1917-1920, Eveyln graduated from St. Frances (rochester,ny) 1929 and then in 1930 lived wi...

Re: STETTNER......GEIB.........SPRING.......WISER Posted on: 02 Dec 2008, by  annwach

Surnames > Stettner

...ohter peoples on pictures. I think that J.Halajewski came to Canada to work after the 1918, and he came beck to family. He died in Iwanówka, near Kluwińce in 1932. Can you send me this picture - annw...

Jeffrey Louis BECK Posted on: 02 Dec 2008, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

BECK, Jeffrey Louis Of Kalamazoo Jeffrey was born to Roy and Bette Beck on September 26, 1961, in Bloomington, Illinois. He moved to Portage, Michigan in 1967. Jeff was a gifted Craftsman and Plumber and work...

Re: ERIC JACK BUCKWELL / DID YOU KNOW HIM? Posted on: 20 Dec 2008, by  RebeckaTaylor...

Surnames > Buckwell

Hello hon, all i know is that he was 49 in 1978 and he was a Lorry Driver. Hopes this helps? Beck

George W. Beck Posted on: 12 Mar 2009, by  RICHARDBECK62

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tuscaloosa

Looking for info on George W Beck born abt. 1836 in Georgia. Son of Jeffery Beck and Catherine Shaddox. Moved to Tuscaloosa County and was married to Amanda ?. Need date of marriage and death. ...

Re: BIRCHAM NORFOLK CANADA Posted on: 15 Mar 2009, by  archbishopder...

Surnames > Bircham

...Bircham and my Mother Rita not Rose. Grand-Parents were Walter Sutton BIrcham whose wife was Eleanor Beck. Your Cecil was my Uncle and we wondered as to where he went. Now I know Canada. Feel free to make...

Re: Harvey Harmon Beck, Iowa Posted on: 13 Apr 2009, by  Carolyn Davis

Surnames > Beck

Hello, Harvey Harmon Beck is in my Beck line. I've got lots of Beck information if that is what you are looking for, but nothing on the other names you listed here. Let me know if you are interested. Budsmum@c...

Re: Hiram Beck 1830-1924, b.15 Dec 1830 PA Posted on: 03 May 2009, by  kpmitchl

Surnames > Beck

Hiram Beck is my spouse's 2nd great grandfather. I only recently determined his parents to be Jesse S Beck and Eliza Elder of Pennsylvania. I have not been able to identify ancestors any further back in my ...

Donald P. Kaiser Posted on: 24 May 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Colorado Springs, Colorado; one brother, Louis Kaiser, Colorado Springs, Colorado; one sister, Lucille Beck, Claflin, Kansas; and three grandchildren: Mackenzie Kaiser, Trevor Kaiser, and Anneka Fisher. H...

Re: Gilmer Co Families Posted on: 27 May 2009, by  northga1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Gilmer

Hi Glenda, If you are still providing lookups from this book, I would be interested in any information you could send on: JOHNSON, BERRY, PATTERSON, ALLRED

Re: families Posted on: 21 Jul 2009, by  clsurbodiepor...

Surnames > Konop

chris beck here las vegas 1980s is this the curtis iknew then ?

Patricia J. Hoppe (d. 1994) Posted on: 08 Jul 2009, by  TCMitten

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...P. Bowling of Tracy; a brother, Ray Steber of Florence, Wis.; sisters, Adeline Schultz and Caroline Beck, both of Antigo, Wis., Georgia Kopetsky of Two River, Wis., Rita Johnson of Birnamwood, Wis., and B...

Florence Beck Morris Newspaper Clipping Posted on: 27 Jul 2009, by  BonnieDriver5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Greene

I have a vintage newspaper clipping of Florence Beck Morris, John, Beck, and John Miller. The clipping is from The Dugger, Indiana Post, dated 24 July 1980. The photo shows the three of them standing toget...

Re: ENGLER, Duwane Robert Posted on: 10 Dec 2008, by  ahbeddy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Otero

...ENGLER family from Rocky Ford. My great aunt & uncle lived there in the early 1900s. Dan and Emma BECK were their names. Emma's maiden name was ENGLER. She was born in Ohio. Thank you Becky

BECK Grant B and Myrtle V Posted on: 18 Jun 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Beck

BECK Grant B and Myrtle V I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,210 ...

Re: Robert L. BECK Posted on: 17 Jun 2009, by  Sabrina_Aldri...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...divsion of Borg-Warner Corporation presentation of Service Awards and Bar-b-que, August 13, 1962. R Beck is listed in the ten year service category. I am not related, nor do I have any connection to the...

DAVY, Robert Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by Nancy Beck

Surnames > Davy

..."discovered" potassium and sodium and invented the miner's cap, among other things. :-) Any info on the Davy, Beck, and Hertling (or, more likely, Von Hartling) lines would be helpful. Thanks!

George Adam Steffler Descendants Posted on: 13 Jul 2009, by  margaretfergu...

Surnames > Steffler

If you wish for more information, please contact these 2 descendants of Leon Stefflre, son of Casper Steffler & Maria Kaiser.{Volney Stefflre & Karen Stefflre} volney@stefflre.com KStefflre@ny...

Andrew Harrison "Andy" Hollen, Jr Posted on: 17 Oct 2008, by  Joanfam

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...Andrea Lee Hollen, US Army , of Baltimore and her finance, Raphael Posey: three sisters: Margaret Beck of Tyrone, Betty Mock of Juniata and Harriet Mae Brooks and her husband, Leslie of Altoona; and...

Dan Rice Posted on: 26 Apr 2009, by  pennygatkins

Surnames > Rice

Searching for a Dan Rice that lived around Atlanta, GA mid to late 60's. He was involved with a lady around 1967 whose last name was Beck.

Re: Sledge Gaskin Robertson (steers, sayres, motley, hamlet, wharton, wheeler, mins, mills, grey) Posted on: 11 May 2009, by  windwicche

Surnames > Robertson

Immediately after posting, I was sent the info I needed and a request for some of my info. Here is what I have, and I am going backwards..it is easier for me! Starting with my grandmother. Thank you f...

BECK A D Sr 1871 1946 Posted on: 10 Dec 2008, by  t42IOOF_DenCo...

Surnames > Beck

BECK A D Sr 1871 1946 I photographed this gravestone in the I O O F Cemetery, Section I, Denton, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 198...

Re: Kenneth Kokos? Posted on: 02 May 2009, by  DorothyHHuntl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Douglas

...Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992 Name: Kenneth Kokos Gender: Male Marriage Date: 1951 Spouse: Blanche Beck County: Randolph Volume: 43 Page: 461 State: Arkansas Beverly James Kokos Sr. KOKO...

BECK S Charleen 1924-1989 Posted on: 29 May 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Beck

BECK S Charleen 1924-1989 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,768 ...

Genealogy of "John F Back his Sister & Brothers" Posted on: 17 Jun 2009, by  JohnBeck31

Surnames > Beck

Greetings to those of you who are savoring a full lunch and not a day car sandwich on a milk train through Arkansas & Missouri. This can be common told stories with factual names and nicknames ...

KOOVER, Catherine, d. 1938 Posted on: 05 Dec 2008, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...the last member of the family. The funeral took place Saturday and was attended by Mr. and Mrs. Lear Beck and family of this city.

GREGG,Aleene Ripley Posted on: 02 Jan 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Aleene Ripley Gregg, age 91, died on December 27, 2008, in Rochester, Minnesota. She was born October 10, 1917, in Coleman, Texas, to John and Ara Maness Ripley. Aleene was educated in the Coleman pub...

Re: Savannah Beck Rose Posted on: 12 Jun 2009, by  russell5425

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Giles

Savannah Beck Rose was my great grandmother. Her husband was Robert (Bob) Archimedes Rose. They moved to Giles county and 2 sons: Austin and Everett, my grandfather. Everett was married to Helen and had 3...

Re: Joseph BECK/Nancy STUDEBAKER @1800 Posted on: 20 Jun 2009, by  gyaksi01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

I am so glad the Sarah Beck and Eve Beck connections will be corrected in the Studebaker accounts. I was also wondering how the marriage of Joseph Beck and Nancy Studebaker can be proven. I have never found any...

Re: DR JOHN GRACE 1854 Posted on: 18 Jun 2009, by  gregandbeckha...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...and deaths. And hey, if I get to print - I'll send you an autographed copy for being such a help! Beck

McNitt, Howard James (obituary) Posted on: 12 Jan 2009, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

Published in the Pine City Pioneer, Pine City, MN page 13, Jan. 8, 2009j Howard James McNitt, age 90, died at the Golden Living Center in Rush City on Dec. 21, 2008. Howard, the son of John and Edn...

Re: BALTHASER BOCK/SUSANNA BOLIG Posted on: 19 Oct 2008, by  poof58

Surnames > Bock

...on www.google.com: "Thirty ancestors of Richard Henry Koch" (Koch, Neufang, Bock, Bolich, Beck, et al), by R.H. Koch. 327p. 1939. This is the start of most of my information. Plus I went to P...

Re: Kent Co. Coleman Records Posted on: 31 Oct 2008, by  sewmebug

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Kent

Yes, how surprising she had 7 children. Louise and others looking for info will be happy to hear from you. Send me an e-mail at sewmebug@netscape.com Thanks...Raye

BECK Arizona McCONKEY 1874 1910 wife of A D Beck Posted on: 10 Dec 2008, by  t42IOOF_DenCo...

Surnames > Beck

BECK Arizona McCONKEY 1874 1910 wife of A D Beck I photographed this gravestone in the I O O F Cemetery, Section I, Denton, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. ...

Clampitt & Dunn - Claiborne Parish Posted on: 25 Jan 2009, by  TrishDeMas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Claiborne

...Uberta Clampitt's line. Zuella Zenobia Dunn was a daughter of John Franklin Dunn, Sr. and Hellon Holmes Beck. Zuella died giving birth to her 6th child in May 1918. It's my understanding that there are...

W.H.Ingerton information Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  Bettylbeck

Surnames > Ingerton

My name is Betty Bradley Beck.My mother was Adelyne Ingerton. My g.grandfather was William Henry Ingerton Sr. d.Dec7,1864 during Civil War. Need date of birth (Ohio?)and where buried(Ohio?)Also his wife M...

REHRIG, Clair R., 1932-2009 Posted on: 30 Mar 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Allentown PA Morning Call, Mar. 30, 2009 Clair R. Rehrig, 77, of Walnutport, formerly of Summit Hill, died on March 27, 2009 in Blue Mountain Health Care System Gnaden Huetten Campus, Lehighton....

per page