Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BECK" - 28,477 Messages

per page

Scott Kneese - Attorney at Law Posted on: 12 Dec 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...in Austin. After briefly practicing in Dallas, Kneese in 1967 joined the firm of Childs, Fortenbach, Beck & Guyton in Houston TX. In 1977, he switched to what is now Bracewell & Giuliani to esta...

William Roger Nelson, Kernersville, NC Posted on: 30 Dec 2008, by  RedClayFarmer...

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Brian Hart and Sharon Strayer; eight grandchildren, Ashley (Jason) Welborn-Alliston, Brittany (Hunter) Beck, Shane Welborn and Margie Gomez, Anderson Harrold, Gwyn Harrold, Gregory (Jordan) Swaim, Jaron &...

Looking for Gokie Posted on: 05 Nov 2000, by Brenda Morton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Unknown

...left. I just recenly found out that my dad was adopted by Joseph La Rose back in approx 1954. Joseph and Beck got married then. Any one with information on the wherabouts of Melvin or Alice Gokie, please ...

BECK Thomas J and Dollie Mae Posted on: 23 Dec 2008, by  t42Moore

Surnames > Beck

BECK Thomas J and Dollie Mae I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 198,993 c...

Looking for my fathers family in Alabama around Selma,Fostorie, Leadsvile, Montgomery Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by Barbara

Surnames > Beck

I am looking for my fathers family on his fathers side. His name was Zack Beck. My father left Alabama when he was Between the ages of 5-7 years of age. We have been trying tolocate his family for awhile ...

Re: Chistophersen - Lyngør Posted on: 23 Nov 2008, by  eagless0071

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > General

Hi, The Norwegian church books and censuses are available fro fee use at http://www.digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/WebFront.exe?slag=vis&tekst=meldingar&spraak=e. The Norwegian genealogy associatio...

THOMAS F. HULL Posted on: 23 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

THOMAS F. HULL. At one time sheriff, county judge, prominent in the law and in business affairs, Judge Thomas F. Hull has for more than forty years been actively identified with Panola county,Texas an...

Re: Mapes Posted on: 26 Dec 2008, by  DrBoyle

Surnames > Mapes

Hi Pamela, We agree on most information except for a few dates and the parents of Abraham. I will paste in below the information I have on Robert C. I am unsure of his parents from information from a...

Re: William and Ann Law, Co Tyrone, Ireland to Armstrong Co. PA Posted on: 22 Dec 2008, by  cbeck1666

Surnames > Law

...have these names there also. Can you tell me more about who you have with these surnames? Connie Knox Beck conniebeck@frontiernet.net

Re: Frank A. Kumor d: 30 Sep 2008 NE Posted on: 26 Nov 2008, by  GretchenFlynn...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Lincoln

...included cows, crates of chickens and other family belongings. On Aug. 21, 1940, Frank married Arline Beck at Grant. They had just celebrated their 68th wedding anniversary. In 1954, they moved from ...

Geneva Willard Stoltz Obit Posted on: 29 Nov 2008, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

...helping others, specializing in making quilts for area community groups. Mrs. Stoltz was a member of Beck' s Baptist Church Quilters. Mrs. Stoltz was a member of Beck' s Baptist Church for 71 years where she ...

Re: Nellie Beeman Posted on: 27 Nov 2008, by  rbeeman194

Surnames > Beeman

My grandmother was Nellie Beeman. Her maiden name was Nellie Mae Beck.

Biehle, Martha Minnie Fick Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Martha Minnie Fick Biehle was born on May 23, 1910, at home in McDade, Bastrop County, Texas. Her parents were Henry and Annie (Joseph) Fick. Martha married Carl Martin Biehle on December 27, 1925 at ...

Re: Karpens: William, Anton, Otto, John, Adeline Posted on: 19 Dec 2008, by  sarahabeck

Surnames > Karpen

Hello, my name is Sarah Beck, I am the great-great grandaughter of Anton Karpen. My great-grandmother was Alice Karpen. I came across this in doing research of my family tree.

Re: Darrell Irwin Morrison Posted on: 02 Dec 2008, by  kabeckbayarea

Surnames > Morrison

...1936. Please contact me if you are a relative or know someone who might be related. -Kathy (Morrison) Beck

Re: JAMES M. TREXLER and SALLIE E. CONNOR Posted on: 08 Dec 2008, by  khnabours

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rowan

I should have typed Richard Balter BECK Jr.

Hugo Lafayette Black Posted on: 19 Dec 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Hugo Lafayette Black Captain, United States Army United States Senator, Alabama Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court Born on February 27, 1886, he served as a Captain in the United S...

Re: ERIC JACK BUCKWELL / DID YOU KNOW HIM? Posted on: 20 Dec 2008, by  RebeckaTaylor...

Surnames > Buckwell

Hello hon, just wandering, how do you know Eric? What is he doing today? Beck

Velma Corene Lober (nee Rion) Posted on: 02 Dec 2008, by  semo_dan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

FARMINGTON — Velma Corene Lober of Farmington [Missouri] passed away on Friday, September 26, 2008, at Parkland Health Center at the age of 96 years. She was born on December 31, 1911, in St. Francois...

Re: ERIC JACK BUCKWELL / DID YOU KNOW HIM? Posted on: 20 Dec 2008, by  RebeckaTaylor...

Surnames > Buckwell

Hello hon, all i know is that he was 49 in 1978 and he was a Lorry Driver. Hopes this helps? Beck

lMitch Mitchell Posted on: 14 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

PORTLAND, Ore. - Mitch Mitchell, drummer for the legendary Jimi Hendrix Experience of the 1960s and the group's last surviving member, was found dead in his hotel room early Wednesday 13 Nov 2008. He...

George t. Beck-- in san fransisco,ca. Posted on: 25 Nov 2008, by  wjrobin355

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Butte

Looking for the family of George t. Beck born 1880 san fransisco,ca died 12-26-1956 Married: Grace L. Robinette Born 1886 san fransisco,ca. died 7-26-1965

HENRY KLINE Posted on: 21 Sep 1999, by Loretta Smith Klose

Surnames > Kline

...139th Infantry Division and he was wounded during the World War. On May 8, 1919 he married Zelpha May Beck and was a devoted husband and a good neighbor and a friend to everyone. His father and mother an...

Re: Cornelius s/o Johannes Dirckse TenBroeck b 1683 d 1768 Posted on: 14 Nov 2008, by  Beck17

Surnames > Tenbroeck

...Wesselse TB b 1638 NY d 1717 NY and Styntji Cornelisse VanBuren b 1644 NY d 1729 NY. Am I confused ? LOL Beck Sams at BeckSams@msn.com

Re: Hood/Edwards Posted on: 13 Nov 2008, by  paulinathorne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Warren

Wiley Hood is one of my grandfathers if you have any questions please e-mail me at Mkski4 @aol.com Ireland. Hood, Long, Beck , Wilson , Houchens Waters I

Re: Y-DNA, We have a winner! Posted on: 15 Nov 2008, by  JNBLT

Surnames > Tittle

...my Mother, Alta Mae Tittle, b. Chattanooga, TN 1 June 1902, d. 29 Mar 1994, Fort Worth, TX. J. Nell Beck Truitt - Texas1933@aol.com

Barbara Gail Meredith Beck Obituary Posted on: 13 Nov 2008, by  LindaSorrell6...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

ARARAT — Ms. Barbara Gail Meredith Beck, 62, of Ararat, passed away Monday, Nov. 10, 2008, at Forsyth Medical Center. Ms. Beck was born in Surry County Oct. 29, 1946, to Maude Matthews Meredith and the late W...

Patrick Doyle, 1840 Wicklow Posted on: 12 Nov 2008, by  siobhandoyle7...

Surnames > Doyle

...(bungendore) who might have been married to a Dwyer? I am trying to trace the relationship of Patrick Doyle beck to Mary (Doyle) Dwyer 1775-1860 the wife of Michael "The Wicklow Chief" Dwyer. ...

Re: BECK OF ABBOTTS CREEK AREA 1768+ Posted on: 15 Nov 2008, by  Zeba Barringe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Davidson

...loss!! Where was the marker placed, assuming this did happen. Regards, Zeba Harris Barringer (Devault Beck descendant) Cabarrus County, NC

Re: William Beck Posted on: 15 Nov 2008, by  Zeba Barringe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Davidson

Which William Beck...do you know his parents names?? I have lots of Beck info...if it connects with what you're looking for, I'll send my complete beck genealogy file to you. My direct e-mail is: zhb1@ctc.ne...

Re: ENGLER, Duwane Robert Posted on: 10 Dec 2008, by  ahbeddy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Otero

...ENGLER family from Rocky Ford. My great aunt & uncle lived there in the early 1900s. Dan and Emma BECK were their names. Emma's maiden name was ENGLER. She was born in Ohio. Thank you Becky

Re: Becks from Camberwell, London Posted on: 17 Nov 2008, by  familyguy1231

Surnames > Beck

Hi, were you able to find any information?

BECK A D Sr 1871 1946 Posted on: 10 Dec 2008, by  t42IOOF_DenCo...

Surnames > Beck

BECK A D Sr 1871 1946 I photographed this gravestone in the I O O F Cemetery, Section I, Denton, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 198...

George Paul Posted on: 12 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

GEORGE PAUL. The life of George Paul, of El Paso, Texas, is a fine example of what attention to business, hard work, and practical business knowledge may accomplish for a man. Mr. Paul made his start ...

Perry Posted on: 12 Nov 2008, by  sigman5277

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Bolivar

...he died in 1943 in Bolivar County. Can anyone tell me for sure when he died? He was married to Clyde Beck between 1911 and 1917. Where is he buried? He appears on the 1920 and 1930 census in Bolivar co...

BECK Arizona McCONKEY 1874 1910 wife of A D Beck Posted on: 10 Dec 2008, by  t42IOOF_DenCo...

Surnames > Beck

BECK Arizona McCONKEY 1874 1910 wife of A D Beck I photographed this gravestone in the I O O F Cemetery, Section I, Denton, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. ...

Calvin Leturno Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  charlescooper...

Surnames > Leturno

Searching for . Calvin Leturno birth date unknown. He married Sophia Elizabeth Beck in Illinois, 1884. Sophia was born in Jefferson Co.,IL. 1867. She was the daughter of Leonard Beck and Malinda Williamson....

Re: BECK OF ABBOTTS CREEK AREA 1768+ Posted on: 15 Nov 2008, by  JNBLT

...was placed in Becks Church Cemetery, Beck's Church Road, Lexington, Davidson Co., NC where many of the Beck descendants are interred. The church there was United Church of Christ, but it has reverted to ...

Re: Enon Beck's Posted on: 10 Nov 2008, by  debmcclan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Escambia

David, did you ever find out the info you were looking for on the Beck family? I have researched the family extensively and may be able to help you. My grandfather was a Keevan and his mother was Nancy ...

Re: Mike J. Smith Posted on: 12 Nov 2008, by  Oelgardt

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hamburg > General

...two cities called Oldenburg here in germany, one is west of Bremen, the smaller one is North of Lübeck.

Re: The Groff Book, Vol. 2 Posted on: 10 Nov 2008, by  ElaineWendt80

Surnames > Groff

...Catherine Wilt daughter of Johannes and Catherine. In the book she is > listed as wife of George Beck and nothing else. She had a first husband > Frederick Bonge my ggg grandfather by whom she had 7...

Re: Need help. Posted on: 12 Nov 2008, by  Oelgardt

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Schleswig-Holstein > General

beck has hosted hundred thousands of refugees from Pommeronia and Easter Prussia who came over the Baltic Sea or on land. I would suggest to ask the Inhabitants Counter in the city of Lübeck whet...

Brown, Thomas D. Posted on: 03 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Thomas D. Brown, 63, of Round Rock, Texas, passed away at his home on October 29, 2008. He was born on May 14, 1945 in Brady, Texas, to Thomas N. and Josephine (Jacobson) Brown. Thomas was a member of...

Looking for father of Gale Beck Posted on: 27 Nov 2008, by  Michelle Crum...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hawkins

My GGG grandfather is Gale Beck Born: 4 Apr 1884 in Bulls Gap, Hawkins Co.,Tennessee and Died: 9 Feb 1959 in Morristown, Hawkins Co., Tennessee. He is listed a bured in Creech Chapel Cemetery. I also foun...

Re: Hamilton Posted on: 09 Nov 2008, by  RobinsonSears

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Coffee

What is the relationship between Everett Beck and Gracie Wasden Beck to Orston Beesely? I have seen that in the Bible also but haven't made the connection.

Linda Kay Nance Obit Posted on: 15 Nov 2008, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > McDowell

...Elkin, Jean Shores and husband Henry of Thurmond, Connie Atkins and husband Jimmy of Dobson, Angela Beck and husband Donald of Ararat. Linda is also survived by her extended family, her co-workers at Wayn...

Re: George Smith family ARMSTRONG CO., PA Posted on: 12 Nov 2008, by  chrispainter1...

Surnames > Smith

...about Adam Smith's parents. His parents were John George "George" Smith Jr. and Catherine BECK (not Nolf or Nulf). Catherine Eva Nulf is actually the grandmother of Adam Smith, the mother of...

Re: Daisy Truesdale Posted on: 06 Nov 2008, by  biotch6161

Surnames > Truesdale

...My son's great grandmother was the daughter of Daisy after her divorce and her name was ada corinne beck...so if you would like i can send it to you but not gonna type it all out and then get no response....

Re: Hamilton Posted on: 02 Nov 2008, by  BillHuggins51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Coffee

...Census, living in the Coffee Co. household of John S. Hamilton and his wife Adeline was a female Jane Beck- age 13 .. Living two doors away was the family of Evert( Everett? ) and Gralic (Gracie?) Beck and th...

Matthias McDonnell Bodkin Posted on: 07 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Matthias McDonnell Bodkin From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search Matthias McDonnell Bodkin (October 8, 1850 – June 7, 1933) was an Irish nationalist politician and MP. in ...

per page