Search the Boards

Search Results for "BECK" - 27,963 Messages

per page

Re: NEARHOOF BOOK Posted on: 29 Jun 2004, by Ralph Nearhoof Jr.

Surnames > Nearhoof

...married George Crain. John Nearhoof who married Catherine Hanawalt. Henry Nearhoof II who married Sarah Beck. George Nearhoof who married Mary Crain. Andrew Nearhoof who married Mary E. Kephart. Jaco...

BOCK or BECK from Ruckersdorf, Sachsen-Altenburg (Thuringen), Germany Posted on: 17 Sep 2004, by Ranell Johnson

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Kingdom of Saxony

...August, in 1848. They settled in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin where the spelling of their surname changed to BECK. George was known as Frederick in the US.

Re: Duke Magnus II av Sachsen-Lauenburg married Princess Sofia Vasa of Sweden Posted on: 07 Feb 2006, by Robert T.

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Kingdom of Saxony

...or so southeast of the city of Hamburg, and about 40 miles or so directly south of the city of Lübeck. So I would suggest that you post your query again, but this time on the Germany Schleswig-Holst...

Re: If you were living on AR Cherokee land 1817-1829, are you Cherokee? Posted on: 25 Oct 2002, by Gayla Wells

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Chickamauga > Chickamauga (General)

...Long, Poor, Robard, Roberts, Rozell, Whiteleather, Wheeler, Baze, Jay, Arnold, Rainwater, Moore, King, Beck, Rogers, Ross, Woodward, Revels, Bugg, Reed, Poston, Looney. The Chickamauga Cherokee refused t...

Re: Brogans from Portageville NY Posted on: 19 Dec 2005, by  cbeck94

Surnames > Brogan

...Thomas M. 1891 Died in battle WWI (France) Let me know what you need and I will try to help. Charlie Beck GReat GRandson of Patrick Martin Brogan

PERVINE FAMILIES OF NORTH CAROLINA Posted on: 13 Dec 2001, by  embeck

Surnames > Pervine

I'm trying to locate information on the ancestors of Merrill (Merrel, Merril) Pervine Beck of NC. In 1850 he was a 20 year old stonemason in Chatham Co., NC. In 1860 he was living in Chatham County, NC wi...

Percey Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by Joseph Hallenbeck

Surnames > Hallenbeck

...fell over when I read the History of Green County and there were the Klinkenburgs and the Flats. Aunt Beck, Rebecca C. Hallenbeck would say so often that her dad just loved Percey. He made my grandfather ...

Re: Can anyone help with my search? Posted on: 15 May 2002, by  fmayberry4_1

Surnames > Hass

Hi! My ggggrandma was Catherine Hass Mayberry dau of Peter & Mary Baer Hass of Hampshire Co., Romney, Va(WV). Her grandpa was Christian Hass. I saw some info on the family on a GEDCOM - I can't r...

BARBER (BURKE and CALDWELL CO> NC Posted on: 02 Sep 2003, by  RodneyFine28

Surnames > Barber

...brother known as "Jacob or Jake" Barber. Mother: Elizabeth "Beth" "Lizzie" BECK later married into the FRANKLIN family. C G Barber's half sisters Myrtle and Emma FRANKLIN l...

BECKWITH RELATED TO KELHERS FROM MT CARMEL PA Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by carol

Surnames > Beckwith

...FROM ENGLAND SURNAME-HARTLE MARRIED MY GREAT GRAND MOTHER FLORENCE KELHER AND JOE HARTLE MARRIED RUTH BECK WITH THE BROTHERS TOOK THEM TO PHILA WERE THE MARRIGES TOOK PLACE. THE OWNED WILDWOOD NJ BUSINESS...

Re: Lady beckwith Posted on: 19 Mar 2004, by  carolthody123

Surnames > Beckwith

...possessed,by inheritance,an estate or manor of land,called beckwith, in the old anglo-saxon,beckworth from beck a brook and worth an astate.with a view,evidently,to the perpertuation of the name,required ...

Looking for relatives Posted on: 02 May 2001, by My mom was a Retzlaff

Surnames > Retzlaff

...Gordon Gustav Retzlaff Jr. and his father was Gordon Gustav Retzlaff Sr, who married an Elma ( or Alma ) Beck. Gordon Jr. was born in Milwaukee Wisconsin....if you have any info please e- mail me!

Re: Hans Hingst Family from Hamburg, Germany Posted on: 05 Mar 2004, by Christian Froh

Surnames > Hingst

...for stallion in the northern german dialect. There also exist a Hingst-family nearby or from Lübeck in the east of Schleswig-Holstein. I don`t know much about them, but once when I was a child one of...

Re: WILLIAM AND ANNE RODDY ASC.PAR.LA. Posted on: 11 Sep 2003, by Tammy

Surnames > Roddy

I have two children John born Apr. 5 1860 and a William about 1859. John married Margret Beck. I'm trying to confirm this. Everything I have pionts to this being right but I still would like someone to...

Rita Fitzsimmons -> Margaret Dwyer - Chicago, IL Posted on: 10 Jan 2006, by  Barbara Eyre

Surnames > Dwyer

...is buried in Shiller Park I believe. She was raised by Carl (d. 1980) and Margaret Ann (d. 1999) Beck of Fox Lake, IL. Mom believes she had sisters and brothers but didn't know where to find out. H...

meinerts-meinderts Posted on: 01 Jul 2001, by  debbiebeck23

Surnames > Meinert

My name is Debbie Meinerts Beck, my father Melvin Meinerts, mother Darline Underberg Meinerts. I know we have the "s" at the end but thought maybe someone would have some info on this spelling?...

Re: Rev John Bush Bomar Posted on: 17 Jun 2002, by  SandyMarx

Surnames > Bomar

I show your John Bush Bomar b. 1863, d. 1941. Siblings by Elmyra A Beck were Bibb B Bomar b. 1857, William B. Bomar b. 1859, & J C Bomar b. 1861. Elmyra was Wm. J's 2nd wife. His 1st wife was Eliz....

George Metz, b? Sept. 25, 1845 in Martinsburg, Bedford Co., Pa --I have his book. Posted on: 23 Aug 2003, by  ConnieBeck46

Surnames > Metz

About a year ago at an estate auction, I purchased some very old books, and this particular math text with George Metz's name and identifying information in it was published in l839 in Philadelphia. ...

metz in irmo,lexington sc Posted on: 19 May 2001, by  meetze

Surnames > Metz

...sidney meetze groge meetze,willie metze,wilson metze,pinkie meetze,dorothy meetz,eva,rosalee,perry metz,beck,if you can help e-m is tccasey1965_99@yahoo.com thay all from irmo,lexington sc

Re: Brewbakers of Botetourt Co, VA Posted on: 06 Aug 2003, by  Sharon_Strout

Surnames > Brewbaker

...was son of Abram Brewbaker and Elizabeth Limbaugh; Anna dill was daughter of Henry Dill and unknown Beck. Hope this helps. Sharon in MD stonesandbones@yahoo.com

Re: Brewbakers of Botetourt Co, VA Posted on: 06 Aug 2003, by  Sharon_Strout

Surnames > Brewbaker

...parents were Abram Brewbaker and Elizabeth Limbaugh. Anna Dill's parents were Henry Dill and unknown Beck. I have nothing on Rhoday McCoy's mother. Hope this helps. Sharon in MD stonesandbones@yahoo.c...

Re: Brewbakers of Botetourt Co, VA Posted on: 14 Mar 2005, by  Sharon_Strout

Surnames > Brewbaker

...Abraham Brewbaker (1796-15 Mar 1889) and Anna Dill, (born about 1798, daughter of Henry Dill and unknown Beck), who were married 5 Mar 1816 in Botetourt County. Abraham's parents were Abram Brewbaker and...

WIdmann in Mitchell, SD Posted on: 09 Nov 1999, by Widmann

Surnames > Widmann

Does anyone have knowledge of the Widmann branch from Mitchell, SD? Herb Beck

Dr. Bernhard Seeger in Bad Hersfeld (Hessen), 1909 - 2006 Posted on: 17 Jan 2006, by WGF

Surnames > Seeger

...Seeger mit Katharina Janine Bowring Marc Bowring 36251 Bad Hersfeld (An der Sommerseite 25), Lübeck und Toronto, den 14. Jan. 2006 Die Trauerfeier zur Einäscherung findet am 18. Jan. 2006 um 1...

Henry Winkler Posted on: 17 Dec 1999, by  pikeite

Surnames > Winkler

...from Ludwig through Henry's daughter Susannah and also through Ludwig's daughter Mary who married Jacob Beck.

Ludwig Winkler Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  pikeite

Surnames > Winkler

...Ludwig's wife was Catharine Dietz. I am a double descendant of Ludwig through his daughter, Mary Winkler Beck and his son,Henry.

Jacob and Ludwig Winkler Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by Gwenda Waldroup

Surnames > Winkler

I am also a decendant of Jacob and Ludwig Winkler through Mary Winkler and Jacob Beck and through their son John. Any information on this family would be appreciated.

Mary Sl. d. of John and Rachel, m.1851 Wood co, OH Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by  ChrisAmaden15

Surnames > Slaughterbeck

Hello, Looking for more on Mary Slaughterback/beck who m. Peter Momany in Wood county, Ohio Feb 2, 1851. They had 4 ch and she d. with the birth of last Apr 9, 1860. Her parents were John and Rachel. She...

Glover Posted on: 23 Sep 1999, by Angie Cobb

Surnames > Glover

...Cox.) I descend from his son Wade Avery Glover, Jr. b. 11 June 1834 died 21 Oct 1905 who married Emma Beck (Franklin) (believed to have been married before who?and was the dau of Wade Beck and Emma Holley). T...

Re: Lancaster/London Pendletons Posted on: 27 May 2003, by  mikependleton...

Surnames > Pendleton

...1838 died 16th July 1838 7. Evan born 12th November 1847 who was married on 25th May 1869 to Elizabeth Beck 8. Elizabeth born 5th September 1849 and who married Charles Eagle and I can fill you in with th...

Phoebe Stephens b 1805 in Grafton Co., NH was daughter of Moses Stephens b ca 1776 Rockingham Co., NH and Sally Cass, b 1778 in Hill, Merrimack Co., NH Posted on: 06 Aug 2006, by  cbeck1666

Surnames > Bailey

...Cass married twice to both of these women? Questions like these I hope you can help me with.... Connie Beck, 2765 130th, Lenox, IA 50851 cbeck@ll.net

AUSTIN WADE Posted on: 06 May 2001, by  IRISVIRES

Surnames > Wade

...COLLINSVILLE,VA. IRENE WADE,OF MARTINSVILLE,VA. THESE SISTERS OR LIVING. CLARA PRIDDY AND FLORENCE (PASTY) WADE BECK HAVE DIE. 2 SONS, WILFRED WADE AND JAMES(PETE) WADE HAVE DIE. I WOULD LIKE TO FINE OUT ...

Re: Franklin W. Deist Posted on: 19 Dec 2003, by  bbecksr

Surnames > Saunier

...him as an adult. Do you have any more on this family and it's immigration from germany? Adalean C. Beck

Felders Posted on: 01 Jun 2001, by William Guerry Felder

Surnames > Felder

Sorry, for taking so long to get back to you. My Uncles were Charles, Hayward, and Aunt Beck. My father was Joel Felder. Their father was Benjamin Felder,and his Father was Jacob Louis Felder and Mother w...

Emil Kipper b. ca 1909 Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  sunnysez

Surnames > Kipper

Need info re: Emil KIPPER b. ca 1909 NY. In 1920 he was living with the William BECK family in Manhattan. Beck family members included: WIlliam (head) Pauline C (wife) Helen M Pauline C.

Re: Mary Woodley Posted on: 20 Oct 2003, by Becky

Surnames > Woodley

Linda I don't have anything after the 1600's on the Woodleys. Sorry. Beck

Re: Thomas Alexander O'Daniel Posted on: 30 Mar 2002, by Sue Klingle

Surnames > O'Daniel

Mr. EA Beck, are you Efrom Asbury Beck of South Carolina? Is your mother named Edna nee Williams Beck and your grandmother Zora Riley Williams Beck? If so, I am your first cousin and I have been wondering about your...

Re: Iowa Chambers Posted on: 27 Jul 2001, by  BarbnErnie

Surnames > Chambers

Mike, I don't get to the boards very often, please contact me and we can compare Chambers. Sorry I didn't answer you before this.I thought I would be notified when someone answered a post. Barb

Adam Getz Posted on: 13 Sep 2002, by  kasperjc

Surnames > Getz

...info on Adam Getz b March 6, 1838 & d May 22, 1909 in Stark County, Ohio. His wife's name was Mary Beck. They are buried at St. Phillip & James Cemetary in Canal Fulton, Ohio. They had several ch...

John Getz - PA and NJ Posted on: 26 Nov 2004, by  tagnt

Surnames > Getz

...in PA approximately 1878/1880; both parents were born in Germany; siblings unknown. Married Margaret Beck of Philadelphia, PA. Children were John V., Stanton, Raymond, Eleanor, Margaret and Linda. As o...

Climer cousins????????????????????? Posted on: 29 Apr 1999, by Ruby Green

Surnames > Climer

...Monelle who married a Climer and they named a son Rex. Big Rex also had a sister Betty who married a Beck. We don't know for sure of other siblings. Please help us?!

Re: Ada Ellen Cogar Posted on: 19 May 2003, by Terri Riddle

Surnames > Cogar

..."Susie" Cogar that married Bert McCombs, I think Ada Cogar may be my great-aunt. My Grandma Beck didn't talk much about her family, and Aunt Susie was the only great-aunt that I ever met. She d...

Re: Ada Ellen Cogar Posted on: 13 Mar 2004, by Terri Riddle

Surnames > Cogar

Hi, Cathie! I didn't know about a great-Aunt named Ada. My Grandma Beck (Rebecca) didn't talk a lot about the rest of her family. I know that my great-Aunt Susie McCombs lived in Ravenna, Ohio for quit...

Landis in Coopersburg Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Donna Betts

Surnames > Landis

...g-g-g-g-grandfather was a Rev. Michael Landis married to Susanna Werst. My g-grandmother was Amanda Landis Beck from Coopersburg. What kind of information are you looking for in particular?

Re: CUMBIE, Milton Chesley Posted on: 06 Mar 2004, by  noemie_dove1

Surnames > Cumbie

...Is it possible he named his daughter after his sister? Their parents being Andrew Judson & Celia Beck. I have his birthdate as 1840 & hers abt.1842. Thanks for any info you might give to help.

CUMBIE, Leander m. TURNER, Matilda Posted on: 10 Sep 1999, by Betty Horn

Surnames > Cumbie

My line: (1)Leander(Lee Andrew?)Cumbie- Matilda Turner (2)James Cumbie-Mary? (3)Andrew Cumbie-Celie Beck/Susan E.? (4)By 1st wife;Andrew Judson Cumbie-Rejoiner Maloy (5)Andrew Washington Cumbie-Jennie Ken...

Haumesser Illinois Posted on: 19 Apr 2004, by klaus Sibbus

Surnames > Haumesser

...Both emigrated 1851 to North America. Benjamin settled in Clinton County, Illinois and married Wilhelma Beck. George settled in Belleview, St. Clair, Illinois and died 15. Aug 1917, 87 years old. Kind R...

Sarah A. Beck Posted on: 31 Aug 2005, by Jane Sparks

Surnames > Barker

Sarah A. Beck was born about 1847 in Ms. She married an unknown Barker abt. 1870. She had three children in Texas. Thomas B. Barker born 1871, Grace C. Barker born 1873, Charles C. Barker born 1876. Sarah...

Three Baxter Brothers Posted on: 21 Feb 2003, by  krbaxter

Surnames > Baxter

Hello all, I am recently bitten with the genealogy bug, and was wondering is anyone else has a common story, Family lore has it that 3 Baxter brothers came to the USA together sometime in history, tw...

Re: Three Baxter Brothers Posted on: 29 Oct 2005, by  krbaxter

Surnames > Baxter

Thanks to all who have helped...here's what I have so far...I'm going to leave many details out to save some space..email if you have info or need any of my info. William Baxter Jr b 1760 d 1827 marr...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions