Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "SPINK" - 1,984 Messages

per page

George Quentin Fielder (1895-1967) Posted on: 27 May 2009, by  teresamwhite1

Surnames > Fielder

This was my ggrandfather...the information I have says that he was from Spink County, S. Dakota, but married my ggrandmother (Josephine Tindol) in Mississippi. The only other clue I have is that his fathe...

Re: Polly Spink - married Truman West Posted on: 04 Jul 2009, by  Redfeennix

Surnames > Spink

Hello adkgirl, My name is Charles Spinks and I am a descendant of an Ishmael Spink that had Seneca, Benjamin, Robert, and Peleg for sons AND Jane, Elizabeth, and Mary for daugters. This Ishmael died in 1...

Re: RYON MI NY Posted on: 11 Jun 2009, by  Benjamin Ryon

Surnames > Ryon

I know this is five years later, but hopefully you might get this. I'm researching this line as well and have some info you might need, and perhaps you've gotten along in the past few years as well. M...

Maren Hansen Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by Ole K. Bakke

Surnames > Hansen

...Henriksdatter (or Hendrichsdatter). She emigrated to America in the period 1880-90. She lived in Redfield, Spink County, South Dakota about 1920. She had two or three children. She is my grandmother's sist...

William Spink and Betsy Baker Posted on: 29 May 2009, by  sjkelsey

Surnames > Spink

I have developed a fairly good sized tree of descendants (about 136 connected people); I found somewhere that William's father was also named William. William and Betsey lived in Ellisburg, NY marrie...

Re: Royal Navy Records.... medals/badges?? help... please Posted on: 12 May 2009, by  JeffH01

Topics > Military > World War I > General

...for WWI are arranged by name and the roll for Royal Navy & RN Air Service is in ADM171 94-119; for Spink that will be WO 171/115 for surnames beginning Sic-Sta. He will only have qualified for the Vict...

Re: Eskaline Jaynes Posted on: 28 Jun 2009, by  ERhodes1135

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Unknown

...Ruth J, 4 May 1896, and his son Wlilliam S, 6/12, Dec 1899. In 1910 the family was in South Dakota, Spink county, Redfield township, Dist 400, pages 35A & B, images 1 & 2 of 5, and was headed by E...

Lloyd M. Haynes, son of Julius and Clara (McLaughlin) Baldwin, Belleville, WI - 1906 Posted on: 27 Jun 2009, by  chase300

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dane

There is a biographical sketch in the "History of Dane County, Wis-1906" for Lloyd M. Baldwin, of Belleville, is the son of Julius and Clara (McLaughlin) Baldwin; the former came to Wiscons...

1966 News Clipping: Tulare Chieftans Football Posted on: 24 Mar 2009, by  Deeply_Rooted

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Spink

...SCHULTZE, halfbacks ; Keith TUBANDT, end; and Alan STONER, guard. Source: Redfield Press, Redfield, Spink County, South Dakota, September 1966 Transcribed & Posted By: Errin (Lee) Wilker

Joseph Frank Allen/Lucy Emma Northup Posted on: 12 Nov 2000, by  ArleneHaddock

Localities > North America > United States > States > Rhode Island > Unknown

...Ephraim's son Joseph Allen as (I). This Joseph born in Taunton or Dighton or Norton married Harriet Spink, daughter of Daniel Spink and Mary Brown. Harriet was married before to John Tillinghast whose father wa...

Re: Ernst Zibell ancestors Posted on: 18 Mar 2009, by  sod124

Surnames > Zibell

...came over with his parents) his fathers name was also Albert. He worked for the railroad and settled in Spink county South Dakota. You can contact me at sod124@aol.com.

call the roberts clan Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  hitthesnow90m...

Surnames > Roberts

...born 1908 to David Humphrey Roberts b. 1879-1940 of farmer city Illinois settled and buried in Aston, Spink, S.D. and Loto Adelia Young b. 1887 david h. born to John T. Roberts b. 1832-1905 of llanuawr me...

Nannie Floyd (Taylor) Hutchinson Obituary Posted on: 17 Aug 2004, by  Melissa Barke...

Surnames > Hutchinson

...Children: Darrel Hutchinson, Sammy Hugh Hutchinson, Earl Lewis Ezell, Flora Christine Hedge, Sallie Spink Surviving Siblings: Charles Taylor Anyone interested in a copy of the full and original obituary...

Job Spink/Spinks Posted on: 13 Mar 2009, by  gemongeon

Surnames > Spinks

I am looking for any information on the birth/death date(s) and place(s) of Job Spink/Spinks from Rhode Island and his wife Nancy who was born in New Jersey between 1778-1780. I am also looking for Nan...

Re: Isabella, George, and Joseph RAMSHAW of Durham England Posted on: 25 Mar 2009, by  sarajaffe

Surnames > Ramshaw

Hi, I have a Joseph RAMSHAW in my linage, Joseph C. is the son of Willam Henry RAMSHAW and Elizabeth DAWSON His sisters are Jane Elizabeth (J.E.) RAMSHAW - married George John WOODER Florence Gertud...

per page