Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "SPINK" - 1,986 Messages

per page

Re: Wendt Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > McCook

South Dakota Censuses 1900, Spring Lake, Hanson Co., SD, WENDT: Michael, b. Nov. 1841, Germany, married 25 years Wf. Minnie, b. Apr. 1848, Germany, had five ch., five living Son Walter, b. Apr. 1890,...

Re: Turners of Old Buckenham Norfolk England Posted on: 25 Oct 2008, by  Stafford68

Surnames > Turner

Mary Anne "Emma" Quantrill was married to Osborn Spink Turner in 1831 and she was born about 1809 and she died in Old Buckenham, NFK in 1844 and I have no idea who her parents might be. She had 7...

Re: Spink family Posted on: 26 May 2009, by  Redfeennix

Surnames > Spink

Orsamus Spink was the son of Elija and Cynthia (Castor). I have records of these folks (brothers and sisters) and back to Robert Spink and Alice Hewes. Charles Redfeennix@yahoo.com

Re: Captain Ishmael Spink Posted on: 18 Apr 2009, by  sixreborn

Surnames > Spink

I realize your posting is 8 years old, but I would very much like to see the Spink article that you mentioned. Please contact me at stillsixreborn@aol.com. I have worked on the Spink line for over 14 years, a...

Re: Royal Navy Records.... medals/badges?? help... please Posted on: 12 May 2009, by  JeffH01

Topics > Military > World War I > General

...for WWI are arranged by name and the roll for Royal Navy & RN Air Service is in ADM171 94-119; for Spink that will be WO 171/115 for surnames beginning Sic-Sta. He will only have qualified for the Vict...

Harmon G. Brown - aka H. G. Brown d. 8-20-1894 in Doland - looking for cemetery Posted on: 08 Aug 2009, by  MarilynLeVequ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Spink

Hello, I am searching for my great grandfather's place of burial in Spink County, S.D. He died August 20, 1894 in Doland or near Doland. He was married to Carrie and had sons, Orla, Calvin, Melza, Guy a...

Re: Any Spink or Spinks out there ? :o) Posted on: 01 Aug 2009, by  Redfeennix

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saratoga

...could make this connection. I know I have some folks in my database that went to Ohio, but most were Spink. I am confident that two heads are better than one and if you are willing to email me at Redfee...

1966 News Clipping: Tulare Chieftans Football Posted on: 24 Mar 2009, by  Deeply_Rooted

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Spink

...SCHULTZE, halfbacks ; Keith TUBANDT, end; and Alan STONER, guard. Source: Redfield Press, Redfield, Spink County, South Dakota, September 1966 Transcribed & Posted By: Errin (Lee) Wilker

Re: Paul Spink/Roxy Harlow Posted on: 31 May 2009, by  Benjamin Ryon

Surnames > Spink

...lineage back farther, on the Ryon line. I don't have much concrete evidence for him, and am working on the Spink line as well and fleshing out to get to Capt. Spink. My email is benjamin.ryon@gmail.com. Any hel...

Re: Paul Spink/Roxy Harlow Posted on: 29 May 2009, by  sixreborn

Surnames > Spink

Charles, You have all the children for Lucy and Ishmael Spink that I know of. Ishmael was already over 70 when Elsey was born in 1810. However, Lucy remarried Jonathan Clemons and did give birth to anoth...

Re: Mrs. Howard Griffin of Mokena IL, circa 1972 Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  clucus4

Surnames > Griffin

...across this post. I am the niece of Mrs. Howard Griffin and her parents were Marcus Leroy and Laura Spink. Laura's maiden name was Burdette. So Mrs Howard Griffin's was Mary Louise Spink then Griffin after s...

Re: Anyone with Lowbridge Surname Posted on: 20 Apr 2009, by  emrysgwen_1

Surnames > Lowbridge

Hi Joyce. I am kind of a lowbridge. My grandmother is Lowbridge and a lot of her family emigrated to Australia. They left portsmouth on the ship Abergeldie and arrive in sydney 23 december 1845ish. I ...

Re: Isabella, George, and Joseph RAMSHAW of Durham England Posted on: 25 Mar 2009, by  sarajaffe

Surnames > Ramshaw

Hi, I have a Joseph RAMSHAW in my linage, Joseph C. is the son of Willam Henry RAMSHAW and Elizabeth DAWSON His sisters are Jane Elizabeth (J.E.) RAMSHAW - married George John WOODER Florence Gertud...

Re: Polly Spink - married Truman West Posted on: 04 Jul 2009, by  Redfeennix

Surnames > Spink

Hello adkgirl, My name is Charles Spinks and I am a descendant of an Ishmael Spink that had Seneca, Benjamin, Robert, and Peleg for sons AND Jane, Elizabeth, and Mary for daugters. This Ishmael died in 1...

Polly Spink - married Truman West Posted on: 01 Jul 2009, by  adkgirl

Surnames > Spink

I am looking for any information on Polly Spink. Polly Spink born March 26, 1803, died Jan 1870 in Fort Ann, Washington Co, NY. I believe she is buried on the West Farm in Fort Ann with her spouse. She marrie...

per page