Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "O'dare" - 59 Messages

per page

my mother Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by Constance Cook

Surnames > McAteer

My mother's name was Erma Grace McAteer, daughter of Anthony Henry McAteer and Georgeanna Odare from Portage Pennsylavania.

are we related? Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by Constance Cook

Surnames > McAteer

My grandfather was Anthony Henry McAteer and he was married to Georgeanno O'dare, his parents immigrated from Ireland. They live in Portage, Pennsylvania. My mother's name was Erma Grace McAteer. I wonder.

Re: Nellie Brazell 1872? - 1953 Posted on: 28 May 2010, by  aurina

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

okay, putting the clues here so others can help without looking everything up 1900 Butte Ward 8, Silver Bow, Montana, s. main st James Brennan 30 Grazell Brennan 27 Lucey Brennan 5 1910 Butte Wa...

Re: Alley's of Wayne Co. Posted on: 17 Aug 2009, by  NancyCrider52

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Wayne

...A ALley Mother Mollie Clemens-- James A Alley - Father: David Alley Mother: Katty O'dare David Alley- Father: Green Lee Alley ????????? Mollie Clemens- Father: George Twyford ...

Looking for Relatives/ Harry O'Dare Coyle-Nellie Coyle in PA Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by Nancy

Surnames > Coyle

I am looking for any relatives of Harry O'Dare Coyle, was married to Nellie Coyle.I'm not sure what year Harry was born but Nellie was born in 1890. Who lived in Phila. PA. They Adopted a Daughter ( My moth...

James Adair, Belfast, co Antrim, Ireland 1703 appoints atty. Maryland Posted on: 27 Nov 2010, by  swresearch

Surnames > Adair

...lawfull Attorny. ................................... In the South Carolina archives there was a Robert Odare / Adair (wife Susannah Stitt ?) who may have had connections with Miss / Mrs (Dorothy ?)Maxwell....

Re: O'Dairs Posted on: 21 Sep 2011, by  hot_babyboy09...

Surnames > McReynolds

i am also a decendant of the odares. lewis and sally odare redden is my great grandparents. my grandma was was ellen nerva redden kammerer. she married george kammerer. my mom is anna louis kammerer and my...

Re: Bozeman Adair/Wakefield/Bankston Posted on: 23 Aug 2011, by  naomivickers6...

Surnames > Bankston

...found a definitive document to prove that Anne that married Andrew Bankston was indeed Anne O'Dear or O'Dare. Adare/Adair was spelled many different ways. However what I do have is circumstantial evidence t...

January 1901 - Marriage & Engagement Announcements Posted on: 21 May 2012, by  psmaynard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Macon

January 1901 - Marriage & Engagement Announcements Decatur, Illinois Newspapers at Ancestry.com - Thomas Wilson to Bessie M. Hardbarger; Ferdinand Culp to Lucie Hall; George Lindsey to Jane Dash...

Re: Mayloyed Family of Smyth Co., Virginia Posted on: 09 Apr 2012, by  lkcollinet630

Surnames > Maloyed

Would love to hear more and have a copy of the marriage license,any info..My mother, is Evelyn O'Dare Anderson, daughter of Jesse Maloyed and James Kelly Anderson. She has a picture of Nannie Bise at the f...

per page