Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "TRAMMELL" - 3,758 Messages

per page

TRAMMELL, Geraldine Frost Toms Posted on: 26 Dec 2008, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Dunnellon - Mrs. Geraldine Frost Toms Trammell, 77, of Dunnellon, Florida, passed away June 14, 2008 at Munroe Regional Medical Center, Ocala, FL. Born in Corona, Alabama, she moved to Dunnellon from Miami, F...

*RANDOLPH MACON RICHARDSON Posted on: 22 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

RANDOLPH MACON RICHARDSON is one of the leading dairy farmers of Rusk county,TEXAS is a student of geological conditions as related to soil management and treatment, has demonstrated his belief in int...

Cornelius Family Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by Peggy Colley Trammell

Surnames > Cornelius

...sure hope so, can't find anything on them. Please help if you can, thank you so kindly. Peggy Colley Trammell trammelltrails@hotmail.com

Re: James "Drew" LaPlant Posted on: 07 Nov 2008, by  mykalbarton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Hopkins), and Patrick Licthenberger of Guyamas Mexico; maternal Grandmother Mary "Audrey" Trammell, (nee Jones/Shifley), one brother, Brock LaPlant and his wife, Tiffany; two sisters, Michael Debora...

Benjamin F. Johnson Posted on: 11 Nov 2008, by  gcskidmore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Unknown

He was born abt.1831 Georgia or maybe Mississippi, he was living in Arkansas in 1870 Census. He has a son Samuel Merrit Johnson,born Abt. 1861 - 1863 Mississippi. Any information would be Apperciated....

James S. Cato --Obituary Posted on: 19 Nov 2008, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

...South Beach, Ore., died Nov. 12, 2008 at his home. He was born Aug. 1, 1960 to Donald Cato and Gloria Trammell in Arcada, Calif. He attended Woodrow Elementary School and Hanford High School in California. ...

Researching the Smith and Cherokee County, Tx McCugh Families Posted on: 06 Nov 2008, by  nononoall3

Surnames > McCugh

...help on the family lines of Lonnie Edgar McCugh and Winnie Lee Conn. The Conn family was allied with my Trammell family back in Virginia and I would like to follow the trail and see what the Texas connection ...

Mary Lee Hays Posted on: 30 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...her beloved husband, Dennie L. Hays; sons: Russell Hays and wife, Robin; Donald Hays; daughter, Laura Trammell and husband, Marc of Anchorage, AK; grandchildren: Austin and Jordan Hays, Ethan Hays and Jaeger ...

Re: African-American Ancestors Posted on: 09 Nov 2008, by  kbear_75

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Randolph

I am researching Trammell family from Randolph County. There are Marable family members linked in to my family.

Samuel Merrit Johnson Posted on: 11 Nov 2008, by  gcskidmore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Sevier

Need help if any one know any information on Samuel Merrit Johnson, abt, 1861 Mississippi, died in Little River County, Arkansas, would appreciated it so much. I believe his father is Benjamin F. John...

Daniel Henry Beeler of Grainger Co., Tennessee Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by  annbee

Surnames > Beeler

...Day; Jacob md. Lizzie?; Enoch; Corum md. Katherine Kirby; Nancy md. Jim McGee; Prior; Cal md. Virgie Trammell; Ike; Janie md. ? Schooler. I am trying to complete the descendants of Dan Lovina. Would apprecia...

TURLINGTON, James L "J.L." Posted on: 13 Nov 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...stepgrandchildren, stepgreat-grandchildren, nieces and nephews; stepchildren and spouses, Eddie and Charlene Trammell, Mike Trammell and Patty and Dan Mills; and brother, Eddie Turlington of Rockwood. The family wil...

TURLINGTON, Altha (Holloway) Posted on: 13 Nov 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...parents, Lum and Gertrude Holloway. Survivors icnclude sons and daughter-in-law, Eddie and Charlene Trammell and Mike Trammell, all of Rockwood; daughter and son-in-law, Patty and Dan Mills of Rockwood; grandchildre...

William Tubbs died 1833 in Stewart Co, TN Posted on: 24 Oct 2008, by  TxOld300

Surnames > Tubbs

I have copies of the probate, will, & inventory of William Tubbs who died in Stewart Co, TN in 1833. His wife was Elizabeth. His children were daughter Mary Ann Hawkins, daughter Jinna? Trammel, s...

WARREN Phillis TRAMMELL 1929- ; Tarrant Co., Texas Posted on: 22 Oct 2008, by  t42Moore

Surnames > Warren

WARREN Phillis TRAMMELL 1929- I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 196,737 c...

WARREN Phillis TRAMMELL 1929- Posted on: 22 Oct 2008, by  t42Moore

Surnames > Trammell

WARREN Phillis TRAMMELL 1929- I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 196,737 c...

TRAMMELL William L and Patsy R Posted on: 22 Oct 2008, by  t42Moore

Surnames > Trammell

TRAMMELL William L and Patsy R I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 196,737 ...

Trammell, Tramel,Trammel, Tramell,to find Posted on: 28 Aug 2004, by  MaryTrammell9...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Unknown

James R. Trammell, brother William A. Trammell,Dallas, TX 1890, sister Sarah Ann m Joseph E. Davis. All in NE 1856 and then back to OK and AR by1860.Unable to find on 1860 Census. Father William Trammell b TN mother Mary You...

John J. "Johnnie" HALL Obit Posted on: 04 Sep 2002, by W.D.

The Idaho Statesman, September 3, 2002 John J. "Johnnie" HALL John J. "Johnnie" HALL, a long-time resident of Sunny Slope, died Monday, Sept. 2, 2002, at a local care center...

Pauline Hammontree Albright Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Wanda Purcell

Funeral servies for Pauline Albright, 888 year olf Weatherford, Ok, resident was held Monday, Jan, 15, 1966 at 11:00 a.m. at the Emmanuel Baptist Church in Weatherford, OK with Alan Quigley, Ozzie Byr...

Re: Eudy Trammell Posted on: 05 Aug 2009, by  Larry_Twyman

Surnames > Trammell

My Wife decended from Mary Elizabeth Trammell and said that her mother was Amanda and Father Jarrett Henderson Trammell Born in 1830 in Madison co., Ill. Mary Elizabeth Married to William Albert Johnson and they had ...

Re: Reply to George Trammell re: Daniel Trammell Posted on: 22 Jun 2009, by  75456

Surnames > Trammell

Please, where is it documented Thomas Trammell came from Devonshire, England? How is it known to be same Thomas since there is nothing in America to say from where he came. I have tried to locate where the ...

charlie (charles) trammell Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by  AnnU27

Surnames > Trammell

looking for infomation on Charlie Trammell, married Ruby Whitney....they had two children...frances and jeane... email moble@cchat.com

Re: Mears / Shelton link Posted on: 11 Apr 2009, by  deeno

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Union

Carolyn, If you would go to the indigent soldiers Sevier Co: http://www.genealogyshoppe.com/arsevier/86322.jpg and enlarge the pg, then read the third entry from the bottom. It states: Feb 1863 Joh...

Re: Laymance & Lindsey Posted on: 26 Jun 2009, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Van Zandt

I am not related. Van Zandt Texas Genweb has transcribed marriages beginning in 1848. No match found Lindsey/Laymance-Lamance. http://www.txgenweb3.org/txvanzandt/ Texas death certificates shows...

per page