Search the Boards

Search Results for "TRAMMELL" - 3,699 Messages

per page

Julia Trotter Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  taliushee

Surnames > Green

...Minnie, Emma, Gladys and Julia for the names so far. Hannah's parents were Thomas Green and Bersheba Trammell. Bersheba was the daughter of Edward Trammell and Sarah Mundy. Edward was the brother to my great, great, ...

William and Thomas Green Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by  taliushee

Surnames > Green

...believe that William and Thomas Green were related. So far we have that Thomas Green's wife Bersheba Trammell was the niece of William Green's wife Mary Polly Trammell. Mary's brother Edward was Bersheba's father. Th...

George W. Jarrell (1832-1905);Ga>Al Posted on: 27 May 2006, by  WileyAlstonJa...

Surnames > Chambers

...suggested by cemetery site source note 9: James Henry Jarrell source note 10: obituary - Mrs. Louis Trammell, 10 Feb 1904 source note 11: obituary - John H. Jarrell, 23 Feb 1898 source note 12: obituary ...

Jason Henderson Hunter Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by Dennis Boles

Surnames > Hunter

Have you ever heard of Jason Henderson Hunter? His son is Wiliam Trammell/Hunter. I think I am decended from Jason's son James T. Hunter/Wright. I was given the impression he might have changed his name from ...

John Wesley Brewer Posted on: 29 Nov 2000, by  janelletate1

Surnames > Brewer

...that she might be the daughter of John Wesley Brewer and Mary America Hunter. She married John William Trammell and they named one of their daughters America. I have more information on my web site at: htt...

Berlin Clemin & Dennis Jefferson Faught Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by  akzobel

Surnames > Faught

...Faught and his father Dennis Jefferson Faught. Berlin: Born Mar 8, 1918 In Everton, AK Married Juanita Trammell on May 27, 1940 In Burley, ID Died Dec 26, 1980 Dennis (Dent): Born Aug 13, 1886 in Harrison, ...

Re: George KELLEY Posted on: 07 Feb 2005, by  seahorse4

Surnames > Kelley

Hi, my name is Barbara (Kelley) Trammell. I believe that your George Kelley is in my family tree. He was my great grandfather's brother. My great grandfather was William Allen Kelley born to Robert Bradley ...

Re: Seeking the descendants of the Kelley Families: Posted on: 25 May 2003, by  DannyTrammell...

Surnames > Kelley

I am also looking for a William Kelley, middle name Alan, who married my grandmother in 1896. Barbara (Kelley) Trammell

Re: Neece Family from VA Posted on: 24 Jun 2004, by  klutz1261

Surnames > Neece

...Grandfather, Arby Neece. From the records that I have, his mother's name was Pearl J. Neece. She lived in Trammell VA. I am tryin to learn more about my Neece family. Thanks!

Cardell/Hamby/Clifton Posted on: 05 Nov 1999, by Nancy

Surnames > Cardell

...Tx. Henry and Mary's children were: William Thomas married Ella Peacock, Myrtle Cardell married a _____Trammell, and Walter... Mary F. (Hamby) Routon - Cardell married last to George W. Lenard and lived near ...

Re: Cardell/Hamby/Clifton Posted on: 25 Sep 2005, by Nancy H

Surnames > Cardell

Don't think my Myrtle ever lived in California.......she married a Trammell and lived and died in Texas.

reply to sarah emmons Posted on: 10 Jul 1999, by Tanyau Broox Germany

Surnames > Germany (surname)

Sarah: I think there was a Sarah Germany who married Erasmus Trammell. He was born in 1848 in Chambers Co., AL, died in 1920 in Lakeland, FL. They were married in 1884. I have no info on Sarah Roberta German...

Re: Green V. Almand (1809-1880) of Georgia Posted on: 22 Feb 2004, by  msgem4131

Surnames > Almon

I am interested in purchasing Mrs. Boozer's book LONG, LONG AGO 1776-1996. Would you know of a source where I may inquire about it? Thank you. Joyce Trammell

Frank Lorentz - 1853 MD to 1935 TX Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by  Estrill13

Surnames > Lorentz

Well, I have more information on my Lorentz family, but I'm still searching for yet more. The following information was mainly gathered from the 1900, 1910 & 1920 Wise County, TX censuses with bit...

Re: Frank Lorentz - 1853 MD to 1935 TX Posted on: 12 Oct 2004, by  tylerfh2000_1

Surnames > Lorentz

Are you still looking for information on Ollie Olin Lorentz and Hettie Trammell? I am the great nephew of Hettie Trammell. I can help you as much as I can. Aunt Hettie and Uncle Ollie lived most of their lives in ...

Dennis Keith Hammock obit Posted on: 10 Mar 2004, by Debbie Reynolds

Surnames > Hammock

...Funeral service was conducted March 9, in the chapel of Jones & Son Funeral Home with Rev. Glen Trammell officiating. Music was provided by Harold Davis. Interment followed in Hazel valley Cemetery. Jon...

Tubb of Greenville SC & Smith Co, TN - DILL Posted on: 09 Jan 2006, by  TexasOld300

Surnames > Tubb

While browsing today, I was looking for info on Archibald Dill who is reported to be the father of my William Tubb's 1st wife, Rody Dill. I found a lot of interesting stuff. The Dill family was in Rut...

HUNTON FAMILY Posted on: 17 Apr 2000, by  guiguite

Surnames > Hunton

...1/4/1869 12/31/1928 (2?) John Cook Dodson Laura A. Hunton 1850 Clark Kentucky Married 8/20/1868 A.Selkirk Trammell Scott Hunton 1851 Clark Kentucky John C. Hunton 1853 Clark Kentucky Anna W. Hunton 1855 Clark...

EPPS Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by LEWIS TRAMMELL

Surnames > Epps

...GREAT-GRAND-MOTHER WAS WAS LULA EPPS HER FATHER GOT DRUG TO DEATH BY A HORSE WHEN SHE WAS VERY YOUNG SHE MARRIED DAVE TRAMMELL WHEN SHE WAS 16YRS OLD! I HAVE MORE INFO....

Dailey / Daily of Fairfax County, Virginia Posted on: 02 Apr 2002, by  wltrammell

Surnames > Dailey

I am looking for any information on my great-great grandmother Tabitha Daily (Trammell). She resided in Dranesville, Virginia. It appears her parents were Alexander and Matilda Dailey. ANy information wou...

Andrew Jackson Pease Posted on: 26 Aug 2002, by Georgie Golden Trammell

Surnames > Pease

Have been unable to locate verification of following information on my Mothers familym, she was the Grandaughter of: Andrew Jackson Pease; B: 22 Aug 1861 in Sandwich, IL; D: 4 Jan 1925 in Raton NM. ...

Poole's From Great Falls, VA Posted on: 12 Jun 2004, by  wltrammell

Surnames > Poole

I am looking for data on Harvey Ross Poole, who married Effie Trammell. They lived on Walker Road, down from Great Falls Elementary. They had sons named Clifford, Tom Thumb and Richard. Any assistance wou...

Mary (Polly) Melton John Frazier Trammell Posted on: 08 May 2001, by Jennifer

Surnames > Melton

Seeking information for Mary Polly Melton, bd. abt 1802 who married John Frazier Trammell probably in Smith County, TN in 1821. If you are researching the Melton - Trammell line, please contact me. My e-mail is Jenni...

Re: Mary (Polly) Melton John Frazier Trammell Posted on: 02 Jan 2002, by geraldine baker

Surnames > Melton

I am researching a John Trammell is Polly his first or second wife? The John Trammell that I need info was born abt. 1791 and was first married to Annie Wright. Would appreciate any help.

Obit of Jerry Bennett Nix, Sr. Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by  wcr1951

Surnames > Nix

...Bennett Nix Sr., of 13 Arlene Drive, died Friday, Aug. 4, 2000. Son of the late Roosevelt and Faye Trammell Nix, he was of the Baptist faith and owned and operated Nix Electrical Co. He was a member of Sam P...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions