Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "TRAMMELL" - 3,758 Messages

per page

Daniel Kennelley, &, Jane (Dunlap ) Shannon, Mercersberg, PA, Posted on: 20 Mar 2009, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Kennelley

Daniel Kennelley, &, Jane (Dunlap ) Shannon, Mercersberg, PA, 6 John Shannon b. 1754 [1755] Sadsbury Twp, Lancaster Co., PA - d. 4/19/1836 (Rev War soldier from PA) (on 1/18/17...

TRAMMELL Posted on: 22 May 2009, by  Boards

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

Lina A. Trammell Frankfort, Kentucky Employee of the Kentucky Department of Parks Born: May 17, 1942, in Padova, Italy Died: Thursday, May 14, 2009, at Hospice of the Bluegrass Hospice Care Unit, Lexington, ...

TURLINGTON, James L "J.L." Posted on: 13 Nov 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...stepgrandchildren, stepgreat-grandchildren, nieces and nephews; stepchildren and spouses, Eddie and Charlene Trammell, Mike Trammell and Patty and Dan Mills; and brother, Eddie Turlington of Rockwood. The family wil...

STRONG Lucretia M 1931-2009 b. Talladega, Alabama Posted on: 07 Jun 2009, by  Contribution

Surnames > Strong

...grandchildren; and nine great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents Henry Strong, and Gertrude Trammell; step mother, Mattie Strong; and step sister, Mildred Fuqua. Visitation will be held...

Re: Jason Henderson Hunter Posted on: 28 May 2009, by  ethunter191

Surnames > Hunter

Is this Christie? I know Rebbecca died before 1860, probably before 1850. If this is Christie did I send you the Trammell information?

TURLINGTON, Altha (Holloway) Posted on: 13 Nov 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...parents, Lum and Gertrude Holloway. Survivors icnclude sons and daughter-in-law, Eddie and Charlene Trammell and Mike Trammell, all of Rockwood; daughter and son-in-law, Patty and Dan Mills of Rockwood; grandchildre...

TRAMMELL Ernest O 1907-1990 Posted on: 17 Jan 2009, by  t42Moore

Surnames > Trammell

TRAMMELL Ernest O 1907-1990 I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 199,787 cemete...

TRAMMELL Cecilia E 1907- Posted on: 17 Jan 2009, by  t42Moore

Surnames > Trammell

TRAMMELL Cecilia E 1907- I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 199,787 cemetery ...

Re: J.W. Trammell Posted on: 10 Mar 2009, by  monica10570

Surnames > Trammell

My grandmother was Alice Virginia Trammell born near Birmingham, Alabama June 24, 1927 to Robert Andrew Trammell and Nettie Virginia Culver (both from Alabama) SHE HAD A BROTHER NAMED J.W. TRAMMELL, who was much older tha...

Surnames > Hunter

Love to hear what you got. My great grandfather was William A. HUNTER/TRAMMELL

Re: Garrard family Posted on: 22 Jun 2009, by  75456

Surnames > Garrard

...Records on Internet for Dr. Thomas Gerard (copied and put in files of xxxxxxx. These records say John TRAMMELL m. Mary Ann HUTT whose mother was Temperance GERARD who m. Daniel HUTT. No dates to compare wit...

Obit: Ruth Purtell, 1915 - 2009 Posted on: 09 Apr 2009, by  LadyLois59

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Terry

...preceded in death by her son, Gene Purtell in 1996; her brother, T.C. Young and two sisters, Tillie Trammell and Faye Hulse. Ruth is survived by her husband, Kenneth Purtell of Brownfield; her son, Jim Purte...

Cynthia Trammell Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by  george2sherry...

Surnames > Trammell

Cynthia Trammell, 92 died Wednesday, November, 15,2000. Services pending (Coffey Funeral Home) Durant, Oaklahoma.

Re: Gasper Genealogy Posted on: 29 Apr 2009, by  Missy_Kellum

Surnames > Gasper

Hopefully the following will explain the change of religious faith. The Cospers: Pioneers of the South and Southwest By Quillie Pugh Caskey Mississippi College, Clinton, Mississippi “Here you may s...

hello i am trying again Posted on: 28 May 2009, by  dtramm68

Surnames > Trammell

i am continuing to hit brick walls I need any information about benjamin franklin trammells wife ella/eliza robinson/perry I am trying to find out if we have any claim to indian heritage at all and ...

Re: Brown Heritage Posted on: 02 May 2009, by  JSpinnie

Surnames > Brown

I am looking for a Charles Trammell born in 1849 m. to a Nettie M. Gooding born 1874. One of their children was a Perry Lee Trammell. Any Information you might have on them would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, ...

Thomas Trammell/ Bloodline-11 Great's Gen. Posted on: 12 Nov 2000, by Lavona Jaeger/Green Decendant

Surnames > Trammell

My Bloodline as follow's: (I have dates) John Trammell/Father of Thomas Trammell. Eng.(Mother-unknown) John Bogs(Baughs)Father of Dorothy Bogs. Eng. Thomas Trammell/Dorothy Bogs. Eng. Phillip Trammell/Spouse unknown B.Eng. Thomas Trammell/M...

Re: Samuel Johnson Posted on: 28 May 2009, by  iamflj

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Little River

Carolyn, I was looking through some deed books and found a little more information about the Trammell family you are researching. There may be more deeds -- these are just ones I happened to come across. O...

Thomas Trammell/ Bloodline-11 Great's Gen. Posted on: 12 Nov 2000, by Lavona Jaeger/Green Decendant

Surnames > Trammell

My Bloodline as follow's: (I have dates) John Trammell/Father of Thomas Trammell. Eng.(Mother-unknown) John Bogs(Baughs)Father of Dorothy Bogs. Eng. Thomas Trammell/Dorothy Bogs. Eng. Phillip Trammell/Spouse unknown B.Eng. Thomas Trammell/M...

Re: J.W. Trammell Posted on: 10 Mar 2009, by  monica10570

Surnames > Trammell

...so you can see some names and dates- that always helps me- might spark a memory. Hopefully my J.W. Trammell is your guy, if so, we're family!

Re: African-American Ancestors Posted on: 20 Jun 2009, by dmuir69

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Randolph

I am interested in Jesse Trammell and Lara O. from Louina. Are these in your family?

Mohawk Seminary in Greene Co Posted on: 15 Jul 2009, by  eddtram1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Greene

...Just what kind of school it was. A theological seminary? Anything will be greatly appreciated. Larkin Trammell eddtram@aol.com

Surnames > Hunter

...strike against the railway and afterwards they would not hire him, so he had to change him name. William Trammell/Hunter was/is my great grandfather. Eddie Hunter

Elizabeth McQUEEN Hendrix 1932-2009 b. Dillon, S. Carolina to Youngstown, Ohio Posted on: 28 May 2009, by  Contribution

Surnames > McQueen

...be held at 9 a.m. Saturday, May 30, 2009 at the McGuffey Road Church of Christ with Minister Benjamin Trammell as eulogist, for Mrs. Elizabeth Moore Hendrix who died May 25, 2009 at St. Elizabeth Health Cente...

Re: Samuel Johnson Posted on: 26 Apr 2009, by  iamflj

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Little River

Martha Acenath (Trammell) Johnson was deeded land by her parents in 1885. The deed appears in an index to deeds and mortgages for Little River County: Warranty Deed (WD) Grantors: Thomas Trammell and wife Acenath ...

per page