Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "COULTER" - 8,329 Messages

per page

Re: middle names in Todd family of Eadie or Aidie, please contact me Posted on: 29 Jun 2009, by  lyoncubs

Surnames > Todd

Hello Christine. I ahve seen a number of your posts re Tod/Eadie. Andrew Eadie (b.1866, md. Mary Jane Coulter, immigrated to NZ) is my GGF. I am interested in any info that you may have about this line. Reg...

Re: Death Info Help Needed!! Posted on: 11 Jul 2009, by  AFAULKNER

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Macomb

Mabel Coulter died in Harrison Twp, Macomb County on July 29 1922. She is found in Vol.D, p.250 of the Macomb County Clerk's Records. I was unable to find Bernard Coulter in the Macomb County records.

Mamie Barbee Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by  lataylors

Surnames > Barbee

I was looking for information on Mamie Barbee of Phenix City, Al that married Oscar Franknlin Coulter of Columbus, Ga. Could use any help. Mamie is my grandmother.

Re: Beauchamp - possible Quaker connections? Posted on: 29 Jun 2009, by  Cowdog26

Topics > Religions and Religious > Huguenots > Huguenots-Walloons-Europe

...you for the Quaker research link. The computer said that we have an LDS center he is Amarillo Texas on coulter street but it is not there the only thing there is a Heart Hospital. The public Libary only has ...

Re: Belfry family Posted on: 07 Jul 2009, by  JimBelfry

Surnames > Belfry

...you were asking about. Could be a John Belfry born Dec 1897, son of William Harvey Belfry and Edith Coulter. William Harvey had a sister Alma Annie Belfry born 1888 married John Gibbs Near. Jim Belfry, Vic...

Re: David William Kelly, b. 1891, Hugh Kelly of Portaferry Posted on: 06 Aug 2009, by  foresterbrown...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

did you get the kelly/coulter stuff sorted. I know davene etc and am just writing to Nona as Im doing some tree work. would be great if you could let me know what you managed

BARBER, THOMAS "TOMMY" R Posted on: 31 Jul 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...He was a "Florida Cracker" born in Morriston, Florida August 28, 1916. He married Elizabeth Coulter of Blitchton on June 30, 1937 in Bronson, Florida. They celebrated 68 years of marriage on June 3...

DENISE CLEPPER TODD Posted on: 23 Nov 2000, by  JCLEPPER6454

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

Looking for Denise Clepper Todd (?), my great neice, father was Cecil Clepper, mother was Vina Coulter, (both deceased)who grew up in Truckee, California area. Believe she married a Todd, is an R.N. and may ...

Re: Thomas Coulter Enniskillen, county Fermanagh, Ireland Posted on: 11 Jun 2009, by  JosieTerris94

Surnames > Cole

Hi, Thanks for the reply, i have been doing the tree for some time, Thomas Coulter was from Enniskillen, they moved to Liverpool England,he had a son James Coulter who married Mary Ann O Brien, she was born in Live...

WEAVER, Danny E Posted on: 15 Jun 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Loudon, TN. Visit www.lane-coulterchapel.com to send condolences. Arrangements are by Lane Funeral Home, Coulter Chapel, Chattanooga, TN. Published in Knoxville News Sentinel on 6/14/2009

Obits: Virginia Wagg, Rosemary Wagg, Jack Leroy Wagg, Hazel Mae Coulter-Wagg, Ivanell Maree Wagg Posted on: 12 Jul 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Wagg

MUSCATINE, Iowa - Virginia M. Wagg, 46, Muscatine, died Monday, July 25, 2005, at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City. The Jeffrey S. Nichols Chapel Hill Funeral Home and Crematory, M...

Re: Death Info Help Needed!! Posted on: 08 Jul 2009, by  suelewandowsk...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Macomb

Hi, Yes I did try Wayne County. Mabel Coulter whos maiden name is (Dear,Deer) is the sister in law of Bernard Coulter. Bernard had two brothers Albert and Howard Coulter.

Elizabeth Eliza Coulter Posted on: 14 Jul 2009, by  lizpak

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Cherokee

The story in my family goes that Elizabeth Eliza Coulter was half Cherokee. Elizabeth Eliza Coulter (2nd from left) Born: 16 Nov 1861 in Appanoose, Iowa, USA Died: 4 Aug 1929 in Helena, Alfalfa, Oklahoma, USA (a...

Re: Death Info Help Needed!! Posted on: 08 Jul 2009, by  suelewandowsk...

Hi, Yes I did try Wayne County. Mabel Coulter whos maiden name is (Dear,Deer) is the sister in law of Bernard Coulter. Bernard had two brothers Albert and Howard Coulter.

Constance Bennett Posted on: 17 Jun 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Philip Morgan Plant (1925-1929) Henri de la Falaise (1931-1940) Gilbert Roland (1941-1946) Theron John Coulter (1946-1965) Constance Campbell Bennett (October 22, 1904 – July 24, 1965) was an American actre...

John C. Troxell Posted on: 07 Jun 2009, by  Bonniebch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Shelby

...Church Died: May 10, 2009 at his home Age: 76 Born: Nelson County, Ky. Wife: of 50 years, Fern Elizabeth Coulter Troxell Daughter: Karen Lynn Thompson of Bardstown Daughter: Debra Gaye Troxell, deceased Sist...

Mabel Lee Lande, 100 Posted on: 24 Jul 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Lande

...will be at the Ralph J. Wittich-Riley-Freers Funeral Home, 1931 Houser Street. The Reverend Elizabeth Coulter will officiate the service. A funeral service and burial will be held in Lake Mills, Iowa, at a...

Charles W. Easley Jr. Posted on: 21 Jun 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Easley

...husband Bob of Rock Island, Peggy Barnhouse and Dave, Faith Gillespie and Rick, all of Aledo and Janice Coulter and Coulter of New Boston; two sons and daughters-in-law, Larry Easley and Starr of San Antonio, and J...

Re: History of Columbia County 1880 Look Up Request Posted on: 12 Jul 2009, by  jenkinsrd1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Columbia

Sally, Someone will probably send you the complete details, but below is the short version, from Columbia County, Wisconsin in 1880. Nathan and his son, John G. Griffin, both have bios shown in the to...

Andrew and Isabella Coulter Posted on: 22 Jun 2009, by  jey1jey1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Fermanagh > General

My husband's ggggranmother, Isabella Coulter, 60, emigrated from Fermanagh in 1847 on the Swatara for Port of Philadelphia along with her sons, Andrew 27 and James 35 and 2 children Alexander and Mary who I...

Re: Peter Moyers of Lincoln County, TN Posted on: 04 Jul 2009, by  mbpwez

Surnames > Moyers

...searching for the parents/grandparents of Jacob Moyers b. abt 1803-5, possibly in TN, married Lettice Coulter, b. 1819 TN, moved to Cane Hill AR. They are the GGgrandparents of my husband, through their so...

Re: Nicholas Charlton, Middleborough Posted on: 23 Jun 2009, by  StuartLaing

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > Yorkshire - North Riding > General

...married Septimus Henry (Harry) CHarlton (1895-1929) who was a son of Matthew Charlton (1856-1937) and Jane Coulter. This Matthew and your Nicholas were brothers; sons of Nicholas Chalton and Jane Carr. I hav...

Thos. A. Coulter b 30 Jun 1813 d 11 Aug 1872, M Jane D.Oliver b 6 May 1821 d 20 Dec.1909 Posted on: 29 May 2009, by  codner161

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Taney

I believe Thomas and Jane to be my gr,gr.grandparents. One of their daughters, Louisa is my known gr grandmother. Am interested in communicating with other descendents and obtaining some early informa...

AJ, James F, and William Coulter, Attala Co MS 1850 Posted on: 16 Jun 2009, by  marycoulter1

Surnames > Coulter

...information on these Coulters found in Attala Co MS 1850 census? I am trying to connect to John and Edward Coulter of Winston Co MS. From notes, I have 2 different ages given for William, One states 48 born...

Coulter Reunion Posted on: 23 Mar 2009, by  dianagw

Topics > Reunion Announcements > United States > Missouri Reunions

The Coulter Reunion this year will be June 7, 2009 at Lake Springfield in Springfield, MO. If need further information, please contact Diana Wittenberg at dianaanddon@cox.net. Hope to see a lot of you ther...

per page