Search the Boards

Search Results for "COULTER" - 8,162 Messages

per page

KOPF Posted on: 05 Jun 1999, by Sharon Howey

Surnames > Kopf

Seeking information on Jacob Kopf, wife Mary E Coulter. Listed in 1900 Cinncinati census with son Elmer J and three brothers of Mary.

George Greenwalt in Loudoun County, VA Posted on: 23 Mar 2005, by  Jonathan Coul...

Surnames > Greenwalt

...siblings. I'm trying to see if he connects to a Joseph Greenwalt born 1809 in Virginia. Thanks! Jon Coulter

Greenwalts in Washington County, Maryland Posted on: 13 Apr 2005, by  Jonathan Coul...

Surnames > Greenwalt

...accurate a family tree as possible. Your assistance would be appreciated. http://www.greenwalt.ws Jon Coulter Decendent of Joseph Greenwalt (b:1810)

Reply to Charlotte King Posted on: 24 May 2000, by  scballard44

Surnames > McAdory

...McAdory and M. Rhetanna Speaks. M. Rhetanna Speaks was the daughter of John L. Speaks and Missouri Olive Coulter. Perhaps your Lou Olive was named for Missouri Olive Coulter. If that is the case, perhaps there is a...

Catherine Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Ellie

Surnames > Fagan

Debbye,I am looking for an unknown female Fagan who married a Coulter...from what I know. The name you mentioned is close to that. She had 3 brothers: Jimmy, Harry and Arthur John Fagan. Jimmy had a live in ...

Sarah Fagan, Pitts., Pa. Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Ellie

Surnames > Fagan

...? It is rumored that Sarah's husband was very mean to her and she died young. She may have married a Coulter...please email as I care for invalid and dont get on boards often. apresario@ispchannel.com

Unknown female Fagan m: Unknown Coulter Pa ? Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Ellie

Surnames > Fagan

Unknown female Fagan m: Unknown Coulter. Unknown female had brothers Harry and Arthur John who married O'Connell sisters and Jimmy had a live in named Stella. Would like to put this part of family to rest. p...

Rose Fagan/Rice/Coulter Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by Ellie

Surnames > Fagan

...old father-in-law....could you PLEASE email me at apresario@ispchannel.com and tell me about the Rice/Coulter connection. I have Coulters in tree but cannot connect them to Mom. My father was Claude E. Cochr...

continuation of message re Marian: Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by Ellie

Surnames > Fagan

somehow I was cut off.....please email as mom said Rice/Coulter are in family tree but she could not remember. apresario@ispchannel.com

Edith Sophia Willett and Henry Sutton Willett of Islington, London Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  JillHolmes50

Surnames > Willett

My husband's grandmother, Edith Sophia Willett was born on January 21, 1875 in Islington. Her father was Henry Sutton Willett, a civil engineer and her mother was Isabella Ramsden. Edith married Willi...

looking for my grandmother Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by peter

Surnames > Daines

i'm looking for my granmother ....my mothers name is roberta coulter formely roberta lang.born 8-10-57..in boston ma.....adopted my veronica mason......her birth mothers name was also veronica i believe........

Re: Cleaton Taylor Posted on: 15 Jul 2005, by Bill C. Taylor

Surnames > Taylor

Stephen its good to hear from you. It's Bill here. I had John T. (s/o Cleaton) Married in Washington co. Ky in 1817 to a Celia Lloyd d/o William Lloyd. I had Uriah same as you did. I also had a dau. n...

Taylor and Hill Posted on: 28 Jan 2005, by  Marykate086

Surnames > Taylor

...William(m.Ester McGuire); Alexander (m. Eliz. Johnston); Jane (m. John Kernohan); Margaret (m. Hugh Coulter); Daniel (m. Sohia Hamilton;Catherine Lindsay) June(m. John Ferguson) and Rachel (m. John Gannon). ...

Dilts(z) of PA Posted on: 12 Dec 1999, by  ROBBPETER

Surnames > Dilts

...Co., PA about 1800. The only son Peter became a Judge for the area. Peter was married twice: 1) Jane Coulter 2) Nancy Jane Allison. I am looking for any information to continue my research. Thank you for...

Margaret Dilts Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by  ROBBPETER

Surnames > Dilts

...06/23/1898 d.02/22/1974. His parents were : Charles Dilts and Charlotte Lowry Charles parents were James Coulter Dilts and Martha McCall James parents were William Dilts and Nancy McElhoes. William's pare...

John Thomas McGriff Posted on: 09 Nov 1999, by Sandy Coulter

Surnames > McGriff

...ties to Thomas McGriff m 1817 to Ruth McDaniel? My husband is descended from their son, George. Sandy Coulter email Sandy_Coulter@compuserve.com

Thomas McGriff Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by Sandy Coulter

Surnames > McGriff

Melody, are you familiar with the two books on the McGriff families written by Joseph Edward Hill, Sr.? One is entitled COLONEL PATRICK MCGRIFF OF CHESTER COUNTY, SOUTH CAROLINA AND MONTGOMERY COUNTY,...

Re: Re. McGriff's in Scotland/Ireland Posted on: 21 Oct 2001, by  sandracoulter...

Surnames > McGriff

...Scotland this coming Spring, and it would be nice to visit areas from whence the McGriff's came. Sandy Coulter

Phyllis McGriff m to Alex Kinghorn Posted on: 12 Aug 2001, by  Coulter_Sandr...

Surnames > McGriff

Edna, may I ask how you are connected to the subject individuals? My husband, Kenneth Dale Coulter, descends from Orpha Junetta McGriff and Guy Newton Coulter. Orpha has a Kinghorn/McGriff connection. Please c...

Midcap lines in Kansas Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by  RizerK67

Surnames > Midcap

...Springer descendants so they are a part of the book I am preparing. Thomas William Reynolds and Jane Coulter had a daughter Grace Lida Reynolds b. 24 Oct 1871 in Neosho Co., Ks. and died 10 Oct 1958 in Ft. ...

Jennie Fisk/John Fisk/Jane Pierce Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by D.J Davidson

Surnames > Fisk

...father John Fisk, mother Jane Pierce. All born in Scotland. Jennie born in Glasgow. Married Andrew Coulter, also someone named Spears, last but not least Watson Messenger. Jennie born March 3, 1878.Jennie...

MADISON COUNTY, AL- WILLIAM CUMMINGS Posted on: 13 Dec 2002, by  @@tnelaine@be...

Surnames > Cummings

I would like to locate descendants of William & Sallie Coulter Cummings who married January 25,1921 in Madison County, AL. Please e-mail me at tnelaine@bellsouth.net.

Hadley information Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by Sherri Hadley Rice

Surnames > Hadley

Hi Dorothy, I have the following information in my family file: Descendants of Malinda Jane Antle Generation No. 1 1. MALINDA JANE1 ANTLE She married JOHN MARSHALL HADLEY October 25, 1860, son of...

WilliamHannah Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  dorla_stork1

Surnames > Hannah

...Unfortunately neither one is married to a Catherine Beck or I don't have that info. One is married to a Sara Coulter, 1750 era 7 children. The other is married to an Elizabeth Moore, 1790 era,12 children. If...

Hodge Family of Ardrossan,Aiyrshire & Glasgow,Scotland Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by Georgen Turner

Surnames > Hodge

Looking for any descendants Christina Hodge, and her 2 sons Robert and Thomas Mathews Hodge. Also if William Hodge who contacted me about Christina and Thomas please contact me I have more info but m...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions