Search the Boards

Search Results for "maddox" - 11,755 Messages

per page

james green Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by  ccnorkin11

Surnames > Green

James maddox green was my grandfather and Clara Green was his sister. My sister and I are trying to track the green family -please reply to ccnorkin@aol.com

Benjamin Muse Posted on: 31 Mar 2002, by  Skipper777

Surnames > Muse

If you have any information on the following African Amrican/Negro/ Black families, PLEASE email me at cassy@core.com They are mainly from Va. and are related to the Mattox/Maddox's Bejamin Muse-Far...

Looking for my people Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by John M Fulks

Surnames > Lee

...info on the father of Henry Lee,Sr born in 1789 in N.C. he was married 9-10-1807 to a Elizabeth Cox Maddox born in 1787 in Maryland they were married in Rutherford Co. N.C. then moved to Barren Co. Ky where...

William Thomas LEE of Virginia>St. Louis Co., MO Posted on: 27 Jan 2002, by  kathryne_sivi...

Surnames > Lee

I am searching for the parents of a William Thomas LEE, b. 18, Mar 1821 in VA?? he married a Margaret Ann WATTS in Fauquier County VA on 29, Sep 1847 they then moved to St. Louis County, MO because I ...

Taylor - Arkansas+Texas+Oklahoma Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  TeresaPaige55

Surnames > Taylor

...Taylor, b: c:1888 Berryville, AR, d:in Witchita Falls, TX. siblings=Houston Taylor, Snowd Taylor Ola Mae Taylor-Maddox.(all were in Blossom Prarie and Dallas TX area) ******* 2nd=family of Lushion Lloyd Taylor,b:...

Taylor, Crawford, Phillips, Burch in Amherst Virginia Posted on: 14 Sep 2002, by  WandaKG

Surnames > Taylor

...Belle Phillips (daughter of William Phillips, Tollie Burch) and James William who married Annie Velelia Maddox (daughter of Andrew Jackson Maddox, Eliza Ann Hudson). I have info to share if someone wants to comp...

James TAYLOR died 1802, Green County, Georgia Posted on: 27 Jun 2004, by  bonniehyattk

Surnames > Taylor

...married THOMAS JOHNSON THOMAS TAYLOR b.1794 of Greene Co.GA. m.SARAH MADDOX 29 Sept.1819 MARGARET TAYLOR b.1790 of Greene Co.GA. m.ROBER...

Re: Hannahs in Arkansas Posted on: 07 Aug 2003, by  WilliamHolmes...

Surnames > Hannah

...account: Hanson, Pye, Boarman, Oakly, King, Philpott, Edelin, Buchanan, Gwinn,Brooke, Jenifer, Rigg, Maddox and Semmes. This was recorded in Charles Co. MD. If you recognize any names and would like me to ...

Re: Easley Plantation - Pittsylvania, VA Posted on: 08 Jul 2006, by Anita Maddox

Surnames > Easley

Hi. This discussion has been very interesting to me. I, also, am a descendant from Robert Easley/Anne Parker, to John Easley, Sr./Mary Benskin, then to Warham Easley, Sr./Ann "Nannie" Woods...

David Kenney Posted on: 26 Sep 2001, by Margie English

Surnames > Kenney

Looking for info about David Kenney bn Jan. 1760 in Cambridge, Lancaster, Pa. Married Margaret Fuss. Need to know who his parents were and where from. also any info on Margaret Fuss would be apprec...

Re: Grandma Ford Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by drs

Surnames > Ford

...that Robert may be related to my great grandmother Nancy Jane (Ford) Razor d/o Grandville and Surilda (Maddox) Ford from KY. I have not found any information to connect my great grandmother to Robert but Ro...

Re: Who is Joseph or William Ford Living Near My Fords? Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by donna sue

Surnames > Ford

...related to Dr John Ford. It is possible since Grandville's surname name is Ford. Grandville Ford married a Maddox. They lived in KY. I am not sure where either was born. Their daughter Nancy Jane Ford was m...

Re: Grandville Ford of Kentucky Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by donna sue

Surnames > Ford

Glynda, Thanks for responding. My ggg gandparents Granville Ford and Surilda Maddox married 1853 in Henry Co., KY not far from Franklin, KY. The names of their children that I have but are not all confirmed...

Mamie Lee Ford Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by  cangenkry

Surnames > Ford

...Ford born about 1878-1880. She lived in Rome, Floyd County, Georgia most of her live and married John H Maddox. John and Mamie had the following children: John Ross Maddox b. 1913/1914 d. Oct. 13, 1975 Clarence (...

Charles +Mary Kline Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  nancyfogle53

Surnames > Kline

Looking for any info- Charles Augusta was born in, Vinton Co.abt.1849. His wife Mary Elizabeth Maddox.Also born in, Ohio. They had 12,Children Born to them.Last Census was in Caldwell Co. Missouri.

Birth, or Death Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by  nancyfogle53

Surnames > Kline

...grandparents,Marriage Record spells last name, Cline, There names are Charles Augusta (C)Kline,and Mary Elizabeth (Maddox) Kline. They were both born in Ohio around,1850. Charles's Parents are John and Maha...

Birth,and Death Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by  nancyfogle53

Surnames > Kline

Hi. I,m Nancy, Have information on these Surnames.Contact me at NancyJingleboy@aol.com

MADDOX/COGGINS/ALABAMA Posted on: 23 Apr 2002, by  pb_shows

Surnames > Coggins

LOOKING FOR INFO ON J.J.MADDOX MARRIED TO ?COGGINS FROM AROUND MONTGOMERY,ALABAMA.

Childred of Joseph Jesse Lasseter Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by  POOFIE

Surnames > Lassiter

...3 1845) Jacob Franklin Lasseter (Jun 2 1827 - ) I also had this in my notes. I think it came from Maddox, Jos. T., Information on Some Georgia Pioneers, 1982, but I am not totally sure. The program I use...

I am a Lassitter from AL Posted on: 28 May 2001, by  summersunshin...

Surnames > Lassiter

...Atmore AL and Jay FL. I will have to ask my dad what his grandfather's name was. His grandmother was a Maddox. Does any of this ring a bell with you?

Alabama Lassiter's Posted on: 28 May 2001, by  Gene Kelley

Surnames > Lassiter

I have Joseph Monroe Lassiter married Mary Matilda Maddox. I think the Maddox's are also related through my mother's side. Please contact me by email at kelleyg@knology.net

Re: SUSAN PINCKLEY Posted on: 22 Feb 2006, by  gloverjl1

Surnames > Pinckley

I am a descendat of William Cox Luckett, throught his second wife Margaret Maddox. I went in DAR on Lt. Samuel Luckett, and in Colonial Dames through Samuel Luckett the immigrant. The will of Michael Pinc...

cousins. Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by Graham Rees

Surnames > Mac Donald

Am looking for any G/children of Gwen Macdonald nee Maddox from Gilfach Glamorgan. The parents would be Billy,John,or Joan Macdonald, cousins of the Rees's also of Gilfach.Would be gratefull for any lead.

Re: Micajah Rosser and Elizabeth Lawrence, Chatham Co., NC Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by  woodwc

Surnames > Rosser

...side. William Rosser and Caroline had a daughter named Fannie Shepherd Rosser who married James Arthur Maddox. They had ten kids, one named Lillian Corina Maddox who married Conrad Duncan Bullis. Their son, Le...

Re: Nathan Busbee Posted on: 13 Apr 2005, by  janawells1

Surnames > Busby

I've shaken this tree and 2 Nathan Busby/ee's keep falling out. From what I can understand, 1 was in Falls County, TX around the same time as the other one was in Gonzales County, TX. I'm at work (o...

Bibb Co, AL Busbys Posted on: 12 Feb 1999, by  SHILOH1

Surnames > Busby

I am interested in BUSBY in Bibb Cty, AL. Below is chart of my family. Tabitha Maddox is my g g g aunt and Thomas Franklin is (Probably) brother is my g g grandfather on the other side. Does that make sense...

Re: Bibb Co, AL Busbys Posted on: 05 Apr 2002, by  sinjin0121

Surnames > Busby

My grgr grandmother was Frances Busbee, daughter of Asa Buzbee and Tabitha Maddox. Would love to exchange info. Please contact me at Sinjin012@msn.com

Eccleston from staffordshire Posted on: 12 Nov 2006, by  kyjnthn

Surnames > Eccleston

I'm looking for any information on my half sister. She was born Tracy Maddox in 1970 but may have changed her name. Her mother is Shirley Eccleston who married David B Fyles in 1973 and i think Tracy has a ...

Re: Wortham/Rutherford Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by  dalemaddox61

Surnames > Wortham

...Campbell Co, TN. She would have lived there around 1900 to 1903. Her mother was Emmaline (Narramore) Maddox the first wife of David S Maddox 1824. Mary would have been born between 1840 and 1860. Her Mother, ...

Re: Wortham/Rutherford Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by Tom Wortham

Surnames > Wortham

...that area and moved to the Jellico, TN/Harlan, KY area. - William H. Wortham who married Mary J. Mattox/Maddox. According to census records, they had no children. - Sidney Sanders who married Sallie Rowland...

Wortham in Alabama Posted on: 01 Sep 2004, by  CarolDykes14

Surnames > Wortham

...1795 in VA and Mary Bailey b. 1797 in Maryland. John Wortham's father was Geroge Wortham and mother ? Maddox. That's about all I know. I was trying to find out if there were any other siblings of Lucy Worth...

Lena Maddox Shores Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by Dianne Groce

Surnames > Shores

I am looking for any children or grandchildren link to earnest and lena shores such as her children by previous marriage as her daughter betty pursley who is my dad's twinsister or her daughter janet ...

Mattie Hutton Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  NancyKoenig13

Surnames > Hutton

...father does not remember her so he could not tell me anything. They had a son, Curtis who married Mabel Maddox. Sorry that is all the info I have. Nancy

Re: Todd riding with Quantrill Posted on: 07 Aug 2004, by  cyberkitzz

Surnames > Samuel

...you may have found that out by now. He was killed at Westport and his men, most particularly, Dick Maddox, George Shepherd, Dave Poole, etc., and Jesse James. In fact, it was Jesse who pulled a gun on the...

Whittington Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by Kathleen Smith

Surnames > Whittington

...Mary Mollie Whittington who married Seaborn August Ballard who issued Lydia Ballard who married Richard Maddox who issued Vera who married Clifton Ryan who issued me!

Charlotte Christie/Matthew Maddox Posted on: 31 Aug 2005, by  emilybearden1

Surnames > Christie

Charlotte Christie is my ggg-grandmother. She was married to Matthew Maddox. Their daughter, Margaret Francis Maddox is my line. This is the extent of my knowledge on them. They were probably born in Georgia ...

Martin True Will/David Hamilton True Posted on: 23 Jul 2005, by  haywarddiane3...

Surnames > True

...28 Nov 1791. He was born ca. 1756 Grandchildren: Powhatan Gordon True, Nimrod Porter True, Snowden Maddox True, Koscuisco True, David Hamilton True, sons of my son David H(amilton). True (26 acres where ...

Obit.: Floyd William DOOLEY, Jr. (1964-2005), of CA & VA Posted on: 07 Jan 2006, by  HaroldHolstei...

Surnames > Dooley

...Virginia Beach, Mary Lynn Pennington and husband, Donald, Virginia Beach, nephews, Kandol and Scott Maddox, Christopher Duncan; nieces Krystal Maddox and Kathryn (Katie) Duncan. The Rev. Paul Glovier will conduct...

England surname Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by  Myra_England

Surnames > England

...line back any further. Would love any information you might have. I also have other family lines (Heck,Maddox, Fogelson which were related by marriage to the England's. Have quite a bit on the Englands of C...

Martha Clayton (Rotramel) Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by  itsmetoo2

Surnames > Clayton

...for anyone related to Martha Clayton born May 20, 1829 and died Jan 8, 1893 She was the wife of Eliza Maddox Rotramel born Dec 20, 1824 died Feb 10, 1899. Thanks for the help. Margaret Stephens

Sallie Crockett - Indiana Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by  fcshelter1

Surnames > Crockett

sallie crockett from indiana married a robert maddox from west frankfort, illinois.they had children. one of whom was my grandfather. no family member will give me any information so any information would b...

Pruitt in KY Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  jkeck227

Surnames > Pruitt

Info needed on the maiden name of the wife of John Dyer. She was Lena ---believed to have been Pruitt. She gives KY as her birthplace on the US Census 1850 or 1860. She was born about 1799 and her dea...

William Preston McAlexander Obit Posted on: 11 Apr 2006, by Carolyn Kaylor

Surnames > McAlexander

...II, of Palm Beach Gardens, FL; Phyllis Brock of Arlington, TX; Anita James of Springhill, TN and Jerry Maddox of West Palm Beach, FL. Three stepsons, Jimmy, Kirk and Frank Wenzler all of Memphis. Two sist...

Florence May BILBEE - Alabama and Texas Posted on: 04 May 2001, by  dixieknightma...

Surnames > Bilbey

Florence May BILBEE married Thomas Ross MADDOX at Birmingham, AL. They had one son named Ross Melburn MADDOX born 8 Feb 1902 at Sheffield, AL. She was a vaudville actress and also married (2) HARRIS; (3) WALTERS ...

Florence May BILBEE - BILBEY? Alabama and Texas Posted on: 04 May 2001, by  dixieknightma...

Surnames > Bilbey

Florence May BILBEE married Thomas Ross MADDOX at Birmingham, AL. They had one son named Ross Melburn MADDOX born 8 Feb 1902 at Sheffield, AL. She was a vaudville actress and also married (2) HARRIS; (3) WALTERS ...

Delila Ellen Ireland and Rozzell Lewis, 1800s Ohio, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma Posted on: 15 Jul 2004, by  ireland8548

Surnames > Ireland

...IRELAND Daughter of Thomas Ireland and Delilah Scoggins ROZZELL LEWIS Son of Andrew Lewis and Louisa Maddox ====================================== Delila E. Ireland Found In: Census Microfilm Reports: 1...

Reply Matilda Mercer Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by  MMercerGriffi...

Surnames > Mercer

I have a relative named Mahilda S. Mercer b1828. I know she married a Wilson Haddox or Maddox in Rusk County, TX in May 1850. In the Rusk County Marriage Records they show her name as Matilda S. Mercer. If ...

Barton Middlebrook Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by  robertw_turne...

Surnames > Middlebrook

Barton Middlebrook married Martha "Mattie" E. Maddox in Georgia in the mid 1800. Mattie's parents were William D. and Elizabeth E. Davenport of Greene Co. Ga. This is all I know except for the ...

Laura Bower(s) Delaware Co, IN Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  auntiem7

Surnames > Bower

Hello, Looking for any information on Laura Bower(s?) who married George Maddox. They lived in Delaware Co, IN. Their daughter Beulah Mae Maddox was born 11-1-1893. Thanks!

Osteen family Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  Shantilly29

Surnames > Osteen

Hi I am researching the same family line it sounds like. My great grandmother was Elizabeth(Mable) Osteen and she lived in or around Osceola, Arkansas and her and my great grandfather moved to Memphis...

per page