Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "HUDDLESTON" - 7,159 Messages

per page

Re: Kelley/Kelly, Lewis Posted on: 10 Apr 2009, by  ander217

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Fayette

...wife Jemima, and his children Reuben, Thornton, James, Nancy Johnson, Polly Light, Peggy Johnson, Eliza Huddleston, William, Susannah, Sally, Jacob M., John, Prisilla, and Jeremiah. There is no Lewis mentioned,...

Re: Arthur Pasco, Born abt 1849, Conn Posted on: 27 Mar 2009, by  GRZY33

Surnames > Pasco

...Most of my relatives are now deceased so I am happy to find you. Thanks ever so much. Sue Lavinia (Huddleston) Oravetz from Oklahoma City, OK

Adams, Angel, and Harris families Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by  RuthGreenstei...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hickman

...Harris 1803 - 1878 ............... +James Jordan .... 2 Sela Adams 1769 - ........ +John Huddleston .... 2 Rives[ or Reeves] Adams ...

Re: Parents of Charles Zeller of Toledo/Maumee OH Posted on: 23 Mar 2009, by  LindaRoman48

Surnames > Zeller

Hi, I am the grandaughter of Mary Ellen Zeller Spreng. I believe that Mame Slavin was her mother? I will have to check my info. I am curious about the name attached, Zellermeyer, this is the first I h...

Re: huddleston bible Posted on: 19 Apr 2009, by  Woutlaw171

Surnames > Huddleston

Hi my name is Fahqui I am also a Huddleston. I,m soo sorry what had happend to your dad and grandad. Sintce I,m on here , how old are you? I live in NY. Where do you live at? My parent,s are still allive and m...

HUDDLESTON Pleasant A 1882-1946 Posted on: 10 Jun 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Huddleston

HUDDLESTON Pleasant A 1882-1946 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,210 ...

Re: Founder of Ribolt, Kentucky Posted on: 27 Jul 2009, by  jilana_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lewis

Mahala Elizabeth Manley married John Clayton "Rye" Harrison. I have no idea why that was his nickname unless he drank.

Opal Schroer Posted on: 19 May 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...are scheduled for 3:00 p.m., Tuesday, April 14, 2009, at Murray-Orwosky Funeral Home Chapel. Rev. Bob Huddleston will officiate. Interment will follow services in the Elm Cemetery, in Rains County, with nephew...

Re: licking, huddleston relatives Posted on: 31 May 2009, by  kkaebisch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Boone

...was just reading the boards and I wanted to know if you were still on here looking for info on Bessie Huddleston? I am a distant relative and remember going to her house in Michigan. I believe it was on a lake...

Captain John Huddleston from Radcliffe,Middlesex,England~master of the Bova Nova Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by  RoyHHuddlesto...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Middlesex > General

I am trying to find out if the John Huddleston from Middlesex is the same John Huddleston that married Barbara Poulter in London at Saint Gregory's by Saint Paul's Church, London on September 24, 1616.

Re: yearbook help. Posted on: 17 Jun 2009, by  Margeiv

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Humboldt

...Snow 1977/1978 Kim Marie Robb 1971/1972 Chad Ervin Younger 2000 Sarah Marie Younger 2003 Kelly Mae Huddleston 2005 Kaitlin Marie Huddleston 2007 marge geney4me@excite.com

ahnentafel - Lewis Walker Toney (1877-1938);WV Posted on: 21 Apr 2009, by  Wiley Alston ...

Surnames > Toney

I'm looking for additional data (dates, places, spouses, significant and insignificant others, children and cemeteries on the following: AHNENTAFEL CHART FOR LEWIS WALKER TONEY =======...

Re: licking, huddleston relatives Posted on: 01 Jun 2009, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Boone

Think this makes sense 1900 Wilber Huddleston] Home in 1900: Center, Boone, Indiana Age: 45 Birth Date: Sep 1850 Birthplace: Indiana Race: White Ethnicity: American Gender: Male Relationship to head...

Re: Parents of Charles Zeller of Toledo/Maumee OH Posted on: 27 Mar 2009, by  LindaRoman48

Surnames > Zeller

...have been from a second marriage. Mary Ellen married Herbert Hartzler Spreng and had Donella Spreng Huddleston Taylor, Thomas Spreng, David Spreng, Robert Spreng, William Spreng, Carol Spreng Claypool and Sharo...

Re: James Wilson (Willson), Mason County, KY Posted on: 23 Jul 2009, by  jilana_1

Surnames > Willson

...Wilson was married to a Mary Isabel Ross. My grandfather Rufus Boulden Wilson was married to Bessie Lee Huddleston.

Re: William C and Nancy Davidson -- Fentress Co., TN Posted on: 06 Apr 2009, by  BJ1949_1

Surnames > Davidson

I don't know where the Sibba C. came in as a daughter of Wm C. and Nancy Huddleston born in 1852. My Great Grandmother was Letha Elizabeth and she was born in 1852 after Kiza Que and before Jonathan "J B &...

Re: William C. GRAMMER of Alabama/Texas Posted on: 08 Aug 2009, by  NormaChurch35

Surnames > Grammer

My gg grandfather was also William Calvin Grammer.b 1832 in Alabama,moved to Itawamba co Mississippi.I can't find 1850 census records so I don't know where he was at that time He married Susan Malinda...

Re: William C and Nancy Davidson -- Fentress Co., TN Posted on: 27 Mar 2009, by  tunnelm1

Surnames > Davidson

...the DNA website at www.davidsongenes.org). This also shows the William C. Davidson and his wife Nancy Huddleston who are the subjects of this thread: http://homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~genea/Dzjohnporter...

Shafer [Shaffer] Family Reunion Posted on: 27 Jul 2009, by  BWarner3423

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Madison

...Nova Goggins, Osa Fay Scott, Joan Tarkett, Jesse Francis, Traci, Kellsey and Kodi Francis, Joe and Rose Huddleston, Elizabeth Shaffer, Frank and Donna Bollinger, Joshua and Jessica Burgess, Karen and Les Staffo...

Willie Jackson Huddleston, 1963 Posted on: 16 Apr 2009, by  dranet

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Newspaper, circa June 1963 TERRELL – Final rites were concluded here Monday afternoon for Willie J[ackson] Huddleston, 51, who died Saturday in a Terrell hospital. Burial was in Oakland Memorial Park. Mr. Huddleston, a...

Re: Wilhite Family Cemetery-Putnam County,Tennessee Posted on: 16 May 2009, by  williamhuddle...

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Tennessee Cemeteries

Thanks for the tips 7 info. I will attempt to post these pics as suggested, being a novice it may take a few tries. I started this family tree research in Jan. 09 for the Sarratt/Surritt family (my ...

Mary Jane "Molly" King Posted on: 04 Aug 2009, by  CharlieBurris

Surnames > King

Am looking for leads for a Mary Jane King, nicknamed Mollie. She was originally married to a Huddleston but then married Thomas L. Mason (1851 MO). Her father was James King, a Confederate veteran. My aunt s...

John Carter SANDMEYER Posted on: 23 Mar 2009, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...John was born on September 14, 1936 in Chicago, IL. He married the love of his life, Marilyn Cleatte Huddleston on August 11, 1956. John moved his family to Kalamazoo in 1965 and started his own business, S&...

Reflections Volume 10 Posted on: 06 Aug 2009, by  RobertaEstes1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Claiborne

...Williams, Hopkins, Ramsey, Jeffers, Clark, Slate, Simmons, Rowlett, Conner, Cosby, Whitaker, Harper, Huddleston, Forrest, Bolts, Birch/Burch, Cary, Campbell, Mason Vol 10 #2 McCubbin family Neil family Lane...

Re: Brooks & Martha Caroline (Bagley) ANDERSON - 1870 MO Posted on: 02 Jul 2009, by  TheMikado88

Surnames > Anderson

...would be odd to be so far off. Anyway, Brooks was the son of Uriah Anderson and Edna "Edny" Huddleston. He was the brother of my great-great-grandmother, Matilda "Tillie" Anderson. Among ...

Re: Huddleston 2 Babies Given Up for Adoption Posted on: 21 Jun 2009, by  hudras01

Surnames > Huddleston

In my family; a cousin adopted 2 children in Texas, in or near El Paso. She was not married and parents wouldn't allow her to keep the babies. She was wishing for the last baby, believe a boy, would b...

Josephine Icenogle Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by  rogericenogle...

Surnames > Icenogle

...the Icenogle family for over 20 years. Josephine was the daughter of Lewis Samuel Icenogle and Nancy Huddleston of Brown Co. Illinois. Both are buried in Versailles, IL. I would be glad to send you more about t...

HUDDLESTON Remo R 1901-1965 Posted on: 03 Jun 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Huddleston

HUDDLESTON Remo R 1901-1965 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,768 cem...

Re: Shirley Branch Posted on: 12 Jun 2009, by  shirleyhuddle

Surnames > Branch

I dont think we are related, I am a huddleston by marriage only

Draper Ancestry Posted on: 22 Jul 2009, by  jlaudereau

Surnames > Draper

...Parthenon Press, Nashville, Tennessee. Compiled by Mrs. Ethel Nichols Anderson, Mrs. Willie Howard Draper Huddleston, Mrs. Christine Spivey Jones, Mrs. Eleanor Drake Mitchell, and Mrs. Mildred Draper Summers. T...

TIP #844 - KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX - McCRACKEN CO - CONCLUSION Posted on: 17 Jul 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Shown: Name of child, date of birth, county of birth, mother’s maiden name, book & page # where recorded. All dates in the 1900s except where noted. Mattie M FLOWERS,25 Mar 08, Mccrk, Caskey Gamm...

Mae Freeze Huddleston-Elder/PRICE Posted on: 21 Jun 2009, by  hudras01

Surnames > Huddleston

father: Franklin Monroe HUDDLESTON mother: Nancy Jane Sherrill (Sherrell) 1st spouse married in TX: Dr John Elder (maybe wrong spl working without computer copy of family & trying to retrace all & als...

Re: Huddleston/Huddleson Baby Given Up for Adoption Posted on: 21 Jun 2009, by  hudras01

Surnames > Huddleston

In my family;a cousin adopted 2 children in Texas, in or near El Paso. She was not married and parents wouldn't allow her to keep the babies. She was wishing for the last baby, believe a boy, would be...

Huddleston Family History Posted on: 15 Jul 2009, by  huddlestonfam...

Surnames > Huddleston

More research help can be found at www22.brinkster.com/hfhrc. This is an extensive site on Huddleston Family history. Hope this helps

Forrest Payne, b 17 Sept 1898 Emporia; died 4 Dec 1959 Phoenix Az Posted on: 05 Jul 2009, by  Linda_Huddles...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Greenwood

I'm interested in any Obituaries & Historical information for this family of Forrest Payne & wife Florence Jean Schnapp; father: Martin Henry Payne, mother: Cora Gazena Martin. Any help is app...

Rachel Cary Harmonson Posted on: 11 Jun 2009, by  Linda_Huddles...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Ventura

Rachel Cary, born Feb 11, 1871, d. Dec. 13, 1954 Fillmore, CA. Married (1) David Evans (Carroll Co. Missouri; (2) Hess H. Elkins; (3) Columbus A. Harmonson. (Rachel's sister, Lena Cary, born 1870, m...

Huddleston origins Posted on: 08 Aug 2009, by  fleuredeflori...

Surnames > Huddleston

Hello, I am looking for more information on the Huddleston origins, particularly if anybody is aware of any Indian descent? I am the descendant of (what I think) is Mary Jane Huddleston (my great-grandmother's mother- a...

Re: Daniel Huddleston Posted on: 11 Jul 2009, by  LauraKeatonMo...

Surnames > Huddleston

Hi Greg, I just saw your 2000 posts on Ancestry about Daniel. My line is: Daniel Huddleston and Rachel Martin, John Paddy Huddleston and Mariam Jarrett, Nancy Ann Huddleston and John A. Dempsey, Josephine Marsh Dempsey and John Jo...

Emma Kress Schmidt Posted on: 02 Jul 2009, by  Linda_Huddles...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Tuolumne

I'm looking for the obituary of Emma Kress Schmidt, b 1864, d 1945. I would appreciate any help on this family and history. Thank you.

Re: Obituary lookups for a fee. Posted on: 23 Jun 2009, by  vogelweh89

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Callaway

...great-great grandfather: John Thomas Yates or John T. Yates perhaps listed. I have been informed by Barbara Huddleston of the KC historical society museum that a John T. Yates died on March 22, 1865 and is bu...

Re: William A. Huddleston Posted on: 26 Jul 2009, by  kkaebisch

Surnames > Huddleston

Are you related to William Newton Huddleston from Indiana If you are please relpy because I am also related to William. Thanks

Burton Eugene CAMPBELL Obituary - 1962 Posted on: 27 Jun 2009, by  Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

...Osborne, Sellersburg, Ind.; Mrs. Dora Sluder, Columbus, Ind.; Mrs. Nora Davis, Mrs. Laura Helm, Mrs. Otha Huddleston, and Mrs. Nannie Williams, of Louisville; Mrs. Robert Herron, Illinois; and Cecila Mae Campbe...

Re: William A. Huddleston Posted on: 31 May 2009, by  kkaebisch

Surnames > Huddleston

...are still at this address since it's been a couple of years. I notice you mention a William Newton Huddleston. Was he married to a Martha Ellis and they had at least one son by the name of William Burton Huddleston whic...

Descendants of Elijah Melton (1773-1826) Posted on: 25 May 2009, by  Robert Burlin...

Surnames > Melton

The following is a report written by Melita Knox Fendley in 1958. I have transcribed it. It contains several Bible references and several wills. The original is in the Library of the West Texas A...

Re: Bruno Meil/Vera Jackson marriage Posted on: 24 Jun 2009, by  HL2604

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Jones

Dig a little deeper? Her maiden name was possibly Huddleston? The Jackson appendage may have derived from a marriage to Wille J. Jackson? Only guessing 'cause I am unable to access marriage information. In ...

Mureline Minter Cheyne Posted on: 19 May 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Mureline Minter Cheyne Mureline Minter Cheyne, age 84, of Boxelder Texas passed away Thursday, August 28, 2008, at her residence. Mrs. Cheyne was born in Annona TEXAS on October 31,1923, to Van an...

Re: WINSTON, HUDDLESTON, JONES Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  rubygem3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Buckingham

...Now I also have a Martha WINSTON b abt 1755 and died 7 Nov 1820 in Wilson Co, TN. She married George HUDDLESTON, the son of Robert HUDDLESTON and Elizabeth CARTER. I have thought that Martha WINSTON was a sister of Antho...

Re: William A. Huddleston Posted on: 31 May 2009, by  DoloresMiller...

Surnames > Huddleston

Sorry, but my William Newton Huddleston was married to Jane Morton. Wish we had a match. Regards, Dolores Miller

Re: COL. JOHN WILEY PAYNE, born TN 1823 Posted on: 13 May 2009, by  sheryl1948

Surnames > Payne

...for a John W. Payne that shows a birth date of 16 Apr 1823, being the son of Larkin Payne and Rebecca Huddleston. Whoever put this information on there shows him married 3 times...the last time to Fannin Morto...

WINSTON, HUDDLESTON, JONES Posted on: 17 May 2009, by  3RDVSR

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Buckingham

Searching for WINSTON family of Buckingham Co. who left Buckingham Co. for Lebanon, Wilson Co. TN before 1800, also the allied HUDDLESTON family

per page