Search the Boards

Search Results for "HUDDLESTON" - 7,073 Messages

per page

DESCENDANTS OF BENJAMIN BUTTERFIELD with emphasis on the NATHANIEL BUTTERFIELD LINE Posted on: 10 Jul 2002, by Sue Picard

Surnames > Butterfield

Dear Butterfield Cousins and Researchers; I have finally put the last “dot” and final “T” on the 2nd Edition of the DESCENDANTS OF BENJAMIN BUTTERFIELD with emphasis on the NATHANIEL BUTTERFIE...

John CONLEY(CONDLEY) Rhea Co TN abt 1760-1850 Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by  Dixiecuzn1

Surnames > Conley

...Negro slaves to all three daughters. The daughters were Betsey, Nancy, and Barthena. Barthena married a Huddleston (no further info). Nancy and Betsey married brothers, Joseph Spillsby Dyer, respectively. .. ...

John Conley of Rhea Co Tennessee b. abt 1750 Posted on: 22 Apr 2002, by  dixiecuzn

Surnames > Conley

...Nat 1806. Mary Berthina Conley, b. June 21, 1781 TN, d. April 03, 1863 Union Co. TN, married Robert Huddleston b. December 25, 1783 Halifax VA, d. November 27, 1841 Union Co. TN and Betsy Conley b Abt. 1790 ...

Jemima Conley of Grainger Co. TN Posted on: 22 Oct 2005, by  KyleSimmons51

Surnames > Conley

...William D. Simmons. She was born about 1783 and died bef 1860 in Claiborne Co. TN. She later married David Huddleston on 2-14-1810 in Grainger Co. TN and they raised William D. Simmons..

Re: crouchs of brown county Posted on: 09 Jul 2002, by  lhudd1

Surnames > Crouch

I am looking for Nathan Crouch or Jane Fulton Crouch on Indiana, I have pictures of them from my ggggrandparents. Loretta Fulton Huddleston

Any info in Virginia Posted on: 10 Aug 2002, by  lilbitmbg

Surnames > Crouch

I'm looking for any information with the Crouch family in the Huddleston- Bedford area.

Re: Any info in Virginia Posted on: 16 May 2003, by  DotSaunders71

Surnames > Crouch

...about all I know is he had a daughter Ella Jane Crouch my husband grandmother. We live not far from Huddleston Va. so maybe I will soon find out more........Dot

Austin family, London, UK Posted on: 25 Apr 2002, by Alwynne Huddleston Mackie

Surnames > Austin

...can help with Elizabeth, her parents, or their parents, I would be most grateful. Many thanks, Alwynne Huddleston Mackie alwynnem@melbpc.org.au

Re: Austin from Canton Ohio Posted on: 25 Apr 2006, by Dihann

Surnames > Austin

...1974 Akron, Summit, Ohio buried Greenlawn Cemetery, Barberton, Ohio and France "Franny" Huddleston born Oct 23, 1891 Tennesee died May 1982 Akron, Summit, Ohio Thanks Dihann

Annie Raymond Posted on: 08 Jun 2002, by  @@pomary@zian...

Surnames > Raymond

Searching for a Annie Raymond b. unknown in Kentucky. She married a G. N. Bowling, b. unknown in Kentucky. G. N. and Annie had a son named Thomas J. Bowling who was born in Arkansas in 1861. Anyone...

Re: WIlliam Hudelson 1802 KY Posted on: 26 Feb 2002, by  AnneHudelsonC...

Surnames > Hudelson

...names of those 11 children? And who was Willliam's father? We know that there were several Hudelson/Huddleston families in Kentucky at about that time but I cannot merge your William with my family. I desc...

hudelson Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by bill huddleston

Surnames > Hudelson

if i tell someone my name they spell it hudelson,the origonal spelling was huddleston(e) most swttled in va. worked in salt mine

Re: Hudelson Posted on: 23 Apr 2005, by David M. Hudelson

Surnames > Hudelson

Mr. Thomas, I just saw your 2000 posting to a Bill Huddleston in which you say that "Hudelson" is an Irish spelling of the name Huddlestone. I'm descended from a William Hudelson (Series L of George ...

Re: hudelson Posted on: 02 May 2003, by  jilanawilson

Surnames > Hudelson

My grandmother's name was Huddleston and I found where her father was on a census report in Kentucky and spelled his name Hudelson. She also told me that her grandfather and his brother worked in the salt mine...

Re: hudelson Posted on: 02 May 2003, by  jilanawilson

Surnames > Hudelson

My grandmother's name was Huddleston and I found where her father was on a census report in Kentucky and spelled his name Hudelson. She also told me that her grandfather and his brother worked in the salt mine...

Fannie Hudelson's Manuscript [part 2] Posted on: 22 Feb 2006, by David Hudelson

Surnames > Hudelson

Forgot to mention that Fannie Hudelson (and I) are from Series L of the Huddleston Family Tables. That is, we are descended from James Hudelson of Mifflin County, PA. Thus, the manuscript deals only with that...

James Perguson Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by  Pamela_Huddle...

Surnames > Pergerson

...owed a lot of people from the receipts. It appears that James also owed someone as well $548. Pamela Huddleston hudpal@compuserve.com huddlestonpalumb@cs.com

Obituary: Arminda Smart Huddleston McDaniel (1834-1918) Posted on: 01 Sep 2002, by  Mary Celine S...

Surnames > McDaniel

...without a struggle. That morning whe had put out a washing and was unusually active for her age. Arminda Huddleston was born near Clayton, Adams County, Illinois, April 13, 1834, and departed this life April ...

Gracie Sutherland b. 1889 of Arkansas Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by  RSuthWed1

Surnames > Sutherland

...Sutherland. Last known on the 1900 census of Miller Co., Arkansas listed as a servant in the home of Walter Huddleston. Please contact me if you have any information on her.

Re: Dresser names on quilt Posted on: 06 Jan 2002, by  mdtadmin

Surnames > Dresser

Laleah, I don't know why I didn't see your message before now! The location of Quebec and name of Elias Dresser really rings a bell for me! My gg-grandparents were Joseph Dearborn DRESSER and Susan...

Re: John and Eliza Dycus Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Jane Stanford

Surnames > Dycus

The two oldest sons of William and Winnie, Elba and LeeRoy, both married and had large families. Elba's son John married LeeRoy's daughter Eliza Jane.(yes they were first cousins) John Savage Dycus an...

T.C. Ware Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by Frances[ MCcallister] Tate

Surnames > Ware

Your husban has to be in the line of Walter Huddleston, who married my aunt. They were married in Troup county, That is where you should also check for the wares. They were also living in Troup county. good luc...

T C Ware Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by  Pamela_Huddle...

Surnames > Ware

...you. The story is a little complicated and will explain to you when i get your email. Thanks Pamela Huddleston huddlestonpalumb@cs.com or hudpal@compuserve.com

lee Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  AnnDean27

Surnames > Lee

looking for infomation on Effie Lee Born April l6, l892 Married Homer Huddleston

William Marshall Lee/Hester Pope of Ky & TX Posted on: 27 Apr 2004, by  BarbaraBrinkl...

Surnames > Lee

...the 1850's.Their children were:Martha Ann who married Napoleon B Seabourn,John C,Wm who married Lydia Huddleston,Elizabeth who married John Carroll Seabourn,James Emmitt who married Helen Daughtery,Robert"...

Re: Henry Taylor Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by  CHuddleston89...

Surnames > Taylor

Would like more info on your Henry Taylor. We might have a connection. Connie Huddleston mompop@bellsouth.net

Marjorie (Taylor) Huddleston obituary Posted on: 28 Nov 2003, by  puppup

Surnames > Taylor

Source: Tri-City Herald, Pasco, WA July 16, 2003 Deceased: Huddleston, Marjorie Merriam (Taylor) Age: 78 Birth date: Oct. 13, 1924 Birth place: Longview, WA Death date: July 2003 Place of ...

Is Joe Fisk and Joesph Fisk the same person? Posted on: 27 Mar 2006, by  jfisk133

Surnames > Fisk

My father Lonnie Fisk b 1912 has parents being Joe Fisk and Luella Huddleston. Joe b 21 Mar 1881 in Alabama and Luella Huddleston b abt 1891. (shown as 21 yrs old in 1912) Source: Lonnie Fisk Birth certificate. I cannot...

George Cummings & wife Martha McQuestion & children: Questions Posted on: 22 Jan 2005, by Dick Wood

Surnames > Cummings

...1800. They are said to have had the following children: 1. Hariett Saunders Cummings who m. George A. Huddleston 2. John Cummings 3. William Cummings who m. Jeanie Endsley around 1811 4. Sarah Cummings...

Lucinda & Louisa Poor, daughters of Richard & Lucinda Poor, Fentress Co., Tenn. 1850 census Posted on: 02 Sep 2002, by  D_Huddleston

Surnames > Poore

...them after 1860 ? Or know who they marry. I'm trying to figure out which of 4 Poor females marry Dan Huddleston about 1855 or 56 and dies about 1857 or 58. The other two would be Bitha, who may only be a poor b...

Sarah "Sallie" Easley 1740 S.C. Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by m.huddleston

Surnames > Easley

...information on Sarah Easley born about 1740 in Salisbury District, Stockes Co., South Carolina. Married David Huddleston March 1757 Goochland Co., Va. Had 8 children, most of whom were born in Va. Died about 17...

Re: Sarah "Sallie" Easley 1740 S.C. Posted on: 22 Feb 2003, by  MarciaMcClure

Surnames > Easley

I'm descended from Benjamin Huddleston, son of David and Sallie Huddleston. Would be glad to share information.

Seeley's in LDS church hisotry Posted on: 10 Jan 2006, by Myrna

Surnames > Seeley

There use to be someone that was doing Seeley research that I tried to helped do some obits for a couple years ago. I lost her email. I came across some LDS church history on Seeley's. I thought you ...

Effie Massey/Ford living at 1552 Grimes St, Memphis, Tenn. 1949 Posted on: 15 Sep 2003, by  DanHuddleston...

Surnames > Ford

...Tenn in 1949. Trying to find husband, marriage record, and death date, any ancestors. Thank you Dan Huddleston

I have the same picture! Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by Connie Huddleston

Surnames > Niblett

...that Marion Lee was in this picture, but I guess he isn't. Anyway, thanks for the information. Connie Huddleston

Marriott Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by Gina

Surnames > Marriott

Email me with info on these surnames please. Surnames in the subject box will be replied to. Thanks.

ben runyon Posted on: 23 May 2000, by  mgdove1

Surnames > Runyon

...about George. Did you know my brother, Bill Graff, Owned Saunders marina and White House Restaurant in Huddleston?

Re: JETTs in Ohio Posted on: 18 Sep 2001, by Linda Roman

Surnames > Jett

I too am researching Jetts in Ohio/Alabama. My grandmother was Jessie Cape Jett Huddleston Moore, I am not sure how the Cape and Jett are used. I see in her obituary from Oct 1960. Toledo, Ohio, that she had t...

Re: JETTS OF GA. NORTH AND SOUTH Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by  Linda_Roman|M...

Surnames > Jett

...grandmother's family. She was Jessie Cape Jett. I am not sure of the maiden name, she married Robert I Huddleston and they had nine children, their oldest, Virgil was my father. My grandfather, Robert had a s...

Re: JETTS OF GA. NORTH AND SOUTH Posted on: 02 Feb 2002, by Linda Huddleston Roman

Surnames > Jett

I have been searching for the my grandmother, Jessie Jett, she married Robert Huddleston. I wonder if you have any information about her. I understand they lived around Atlanta then, he was from Alabama and t...

Jessie Jett/Peart Jett Huddleston Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by Linda Huddleston Roman

Surnames > Jett

I am searching for Jessie Jett or Pearl (Perlina) Jett Huddleston, she married Earnest Jett. She would be my great aunt. It seems that in the Huddleston ancestory shows that Jessie Jett married Robert Huddleston ( my grandparents)...

Opal Jett`s Family Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by  A_Stoerck

Surnames > Jett

...Jett; family. She married my first cousin Elbert Jett. Who was the son of Perlina "Pearl" (Huddleston) Jett & Earnest Jett. At one time she lived on Bluff Spring Road near Ashland, Al. Thanks, F...

Re: Jett Researchers Posted on: 26 Jan 2003, by Linda Roman

Surnames > Jett

I hope you are the Ernest Jett that is the son of Ernest and Pearl Huddleston Jett. I think I have found a connection between our families to the Cape family. I am the granddaughter of Jessie Cape Huddleston and Robert...

Re: Jett Researchers Posted on: 30 Jan 2003, by Ernest Jett

Surnames > Jett

Linda - No, I am not descended from Ernest Jett and Pearl Huddleston. My line is through Stephen Jett and Sarah Cole, who came to Texas in the early 1800's. I am interested in your family, and would appreciat...

Researchers doing Fariss line research Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by  MargoLB

Surnames > Fariss

...John L. Fariss, a son of Marshall B. Fariss. She is researching the lines of Fariss, Sharp, Jamerson, Huddleston. I am researching the lines of Fariss and Gill. I am a descendant of Marshall Booker Fariss, als...

Re: WOODS in Georgia Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  MaryBeckham14

Surnames > Woods

I have a John A. Woods from Georgia that we can't connect. The only thing we know about John is that he has a daughter by the name of Mary (Mattie) Elizabeth Wood who married H. M. Bowling. Mattie ...

Joseph Marshall Woods Posted on: 26 May 2000, by  Margaret_Patt...

Surnames > Woods

...Kentucky. He was born in Garrad Co, Ky,near Lexington Ky. He is my gg grandfather,he married a Margaret Huddleston(not sure of her last name)then he married Elizabeth Blythe.My grandfather was his son,his name ...

Re: Woods Wayne Co., KY Posted on: 23 Jan 2003, by  margaret1439

Surnames > Woods

...tennet farmers, so they moved around. If anyone can help I really appreciate it. Joseph marred Margaret Huddleston of KY. The Huddleston are from Claiborne County, TN. THanks

Joseph Marshall Woods of Kentucky Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  Margaret_Patt...

Surnames > Woods

...on Joseph Marshall Woods. Joseph was born in Garrad CO,KY, died in Lexington,KY. He married Margaret Huddleston(I think), had 4 or 5 sons, one was my Grandfather. He married again to Elizabeth Blythe,they had m...

Re: Marshall Woods who married Susan - I think in Kentucky Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by  margaret1439

Surnames > Woods

...for information on Joseph Marshall Woods/Wood from Jessaimine Co, KY. My Joseph married Lucy Margaret Huddleston. My Joseph and his 2nd wife Elizabeth had a son named Marshall, but he was born in the 1930's, I ...

per page