Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "HUDDLESTON" - 7,160 Messages

per page

Anna Dorthey (Mount) Chapman Obituary Posted on: 19 Aug 2004, by  Melissa Barke...

Surnames > Chapman

...William Neblett, Mrs. Bartley Myers, Alfred Chapman, W. T. Chapman, Jr., Surviving Siblings: Mrs. Tal Huddleston Anyone interested in a copy of the full and original obituary please contact me at kaitysmom@p...

Re: "Guerilla Jake" Bennett's Obit - 07 Dec 1904 Posted on: 08 Mar 2009, by  bradothacker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > McLean

...sheriff betrayed Uncle Beanie and his sidekick Bill Ashlock, to a posse led by Shanghai Cloyd and Burr Huddleston. Now, I have to admit, I thought this was nonsense until I read that Bennett was later a sheri...

Re: Canady Cemetery Listings need help please Posted on: 19 Mar 2009, by  tnhounddog

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hickman

Mary, I found the family listed on the 1910 living in Civil District 7, Hickman Co., TN. The Millie you were referring to was listed as Willie (female) b. abt 1894 in TN. The enumerators spelling &a...

Marriage License Huddleston - Thompson Posted on: 20 Feb 2009, by  bengals111

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

Looking for the following marriage license: 1860-69 6-RCH Huddleston, Hathorn Thompson, Caroline Can anyone tell me how I can get a copy?

Re: Index to Cincinnati, Ohio death records Posted on: 24 Feb 2009, by  dianthus213

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

...website for Mt. Washington Cemetery -- http://www.terradise.101main.com/cemetery/ There is a Caroline Huddleston buried there. She was born in England on December 18, 1844 and died in Cincinnati on January 22...

?father of Anthony WINSTON, Jr Buckingham Co. ? Posted on: 23 May 2009, by  3RDVSR

Surnames > Winston

In the following petition Anthony WINSTON, Jr is mentioned. This Anthony died 1783. I have had some question as to his father. Though I have him as a son of Isaac WINSTON, Is he a son of another A...

BUTTERWORTH Descendants of Belfield & Butterworth Hall Posted on: 08 May 2009, by  IanButterwort...

Surnames > Butterworth

Hi, I am looking for the connection of BUTTERWORTHs of Belfield to Henry BUTTERWORTH (1702-1785), a pious blacksmith in Rossendale, Lancashire. The "History of the Parish of Rochdale [LA/l80] p...

THOMPSON/HUDDLESTON Posted on: 13 Feb 2009, by  bengals111

Surnames > Thompson

Looking for any information on a Hawthorne Huddleston and Caroline Thompson. All I know is he was born in the US and she was born in Nottingham. He had family in England, Clara Huddleston. They had at least 4 children...

Re: Ernest Ten Eych Posted on: 09 Jun 2009, by  una13aa

Surnames > Ten Eyck

...whom we'd love to learn more. Indeed, Ernest's father was John B.Ten Eyck 1821-1903 and mother Mellissa Huddleston 1835-1912. Ernest probably had a brother, Fenton R. born 1866. Ten Eych, Teneyck, thanks for lo...

Mrs. Lucy Allen, widow of Elkin Gatlin Posted on: 06 May 1999, by Vicki Roach

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Itawamba

Form No. 3 Application for Indigent Blind Widow of Soldier or Sailor of the late Confederacy, Under Chapter 102, Code of 1906, for $75.00 Transcribed by Vicki Burress Roach Mrs. Lucy Allen, widow of E...

HUDDLESTON Jennie and Herman Clyde Posted on: 26 May 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Huddleston

HUDDLESTON Jennie and Herman Clyde I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,7...

John Carter SANDMEYER Posted on: 23 Mar 2009, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...John was born on September 14, 1936 in Chicago, IL. He married the love of his life, Marilyn Cleatte Huddleston on August 11, 1956. John moved his family to Kalamazoo in 1965 and started his own business, S&...

William and Laura Huddleston Posted on: 12 Jun 2009, by  bengals111

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Vermilion

Looking for any info on William Huddleston and his wife Laura Blessing. He was born 4/30/1868 in Cincinnati, OH and died in Cincinnati on 9/12/1943. He was married to Laura Blessing. I have been unable to fi...

Re: Henderson Fitzpatrick Posted on: 05 Feb 2009, by  LindaHicksSpe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

...Cynthia, Annie and Julia. My mothers mother was Cynthia she died very young of TB . She married Wat Huddleston. Then you go from there to about 30 differt names. Ousley,and Howard , Allen England on and on.Is t...

Huddleston Posted on: 27 Feb 2009, by  bengals111

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

Looking for information on the Huddleston Family. My connection is Jacob Huddleston. I believe he was born around 1802 in Pennsylvania and married a Mary Hathorn. I have no information on his parents, but he moved to ...

Huddleston - Thompson Posted on: 23 Feb 2009, by  bengals111

...Huddlestons buried there that I am related to. I am hoping to also find the following: Hawthorne and Caroline Huddleston (died pre-1908last census I can find them on is 1880, when they were listed as 41 and 37...

JEFFERY WAYNE BUTLER --2009 Posted on: 21 Apr 2009, by  Ken_Gilkey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Caldwell

...Baptist Church in Owensboro and the son of William Dewey and Sheila Butler of Cadiz and Lula Jane and Jim Huddleston of Evansville, Ind. Survivors in addition to his parents and stepparents include his wife o...

Few Items later 1931 Healdton Herald Posted on: 08 Feb 2009, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Carter

The Healdton Herald Healdton, Carter Co., Oklahoma Thursday, May 28, 1931 Johnson-McCauly Miss MONITA JOHNSON and GLYNN MCCAULY were married at Wilson Tuesday. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and M...

Huddleston Family Tree : Australia - New Zealand Posted on: 24 Mar 2009, by  outwest187

Surnames > Huddleston

...information with other members researching family tree lines also. Thanks for your time.Regards Ryan Huddleston.

Re: Daniel Huddleston - April 12, 1770 Posted on: 06 Apr 2009, by  LauraKeatonMo...

Surnames > Huddleston

Have you ever found any paper/material on Rachel Martin Huddleston? I am from this line through John Paddy Huddleston and Miriam Jarrett, then Nancy Ann Huddelston Dempsey to Josephine Marsh Dempsey Baughan to harry St...

TIP #727 – KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX - ADAIR CO – PART 2 Posted on: 27 Jan 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Ewing W QUINN,17 Sep 10, Adair, Myrtle Bottoms,242,49727 Ezekiel R WHEELER,21 Jun 10, Adair, Betty Henson,220,48875 Fannie CHAPMAN,14 May 10, Adair, Callie Burbridge,238,49591 Finis COFFEY,27 Sep 10, ...

Re: Rager Family Ohio, PA, Germany Posted on: 01 Apr 2009, by  LindaRoman48

Surnames > Rager

...Hartzler Spreng, their daughter Mary Ellen Spreng Zeller was my grandmother, their daughter Donella Spreng Huddleston Taylor is my mother.

Calling all VA Carner's Posted on: 31 Mar 2009, by  L_M_C_L

Surnames > Carner

...d. 1815 & Jane Melson b. 1785 d. 1851 It clears at Elijah Carner b. 1796 d. 1862 & Elizabeth Huddleston b. 1798 d. 1854 James b. 1828 d. 186? & Allie Patria Wright b. 1842 d. 1884 Mathew F. b. 1860 ...

Catherine F. Doggett Posted on: 22 Jan 2009, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Doggett Jr., Bland, and Frank Dwyer, Branson; four daughters, Helen Stephens, Bellingham, Wash., Dianna Huddleston, Desert Hills, Ariz., Shirley Davis, Gerald, and Sandra Hill, Fayetteville, N.C.; three sisters...

William and Helen (Ellen) THOMPSON, b. around 1812 in Nottingham Posted on: 24 Feb 2009, by  bengals111

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Nottinghamshire > General

...born 12/18/1844 (my Great Great Grandma) Henry Thompson I also think there is a connection with the HUddleston family, but I'm not sure.

Re: VERZANI Posted on: 12 May 2009, by  wchinook

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...(very near Barga) Italy. My great great grandmother was Jennie Verzani (sister of Louise, who married Huddleston). So I'm from the branch of Verzanis in the US that come from Andrew Verzani, who came to the...

Re: New Navigation Changes - May 27, 2009 Posted on: 28 May 2009, by  familyfinder8...

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

Thank you for your attention to this matter! Since I have the ear of an employee The 1830 census. The best example :Do an "old search on the surname Caps Currituck County, NC. This census year s...

Re: sidwell's of clinton county Posted on: 25 Apr 2009, by  gene47in

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clinton

Effie didn't give me all of the Tree. We lost contact for awhile. I got sick and had to quit som time. The Tuttle Chapel cmetery is in KY. I think around Fraier. My aunts usualy go down there, but ag...

Re: huddleston bible Posted on: 15 Jan 2009, by  schino26

Surnames > Huddleston

Rose Huddleston's maiden name is Pendergraft. Thomas Jefferson Huddleston (my grandpa) is from the line of William Huddleston, Sr., down thru Abraham and Benjamin A. Huddleston, etc. Let me know if you are from the same line. Th...

Few items early 1933 Healdton Herald Posted on: 08 Feb 2009, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Carter

The Healdton Herald Healdton, Carter Co., Oklahoma January 6, 1933 Death HENRY S. REEVES Funeral services were held this afternoon for HENRY S. REEVES at the home of his son, J. E. REEVES, in south ...

Re: Oscar Sutton, Florence and Bobo Posted on: 17 Feb 2009, by  vickijackson9...

Surnames > Sutton

do you happened to have any Black, Chitwood, Pogue, Russell, Huddleston in your family tree Vicki

GILLEYs Posted on: 06 May 1999, by Narris W. Braly

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Burleson

...Cliff Gilley, Horace Gilley, Mrs. John (Maggie) Carroll, Jr., Mrs. Frank (Nora) Allen, Mrs. Led (Annie) Huddleston and Mrs. Lee (Emma) Garrett. Thomas F. Gilley, 1858-1928, married Miss. Samantha King in 1892, ...

TL GILLEY, Elsie GILLEY,Caldwell Posted on: 05 Jan 1999, by  JeanCarr32

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Burleson

...siblings and ancestors of Annie Elsie GILLEY b. 2/21/1886 in Caldwell, d. 1/9/1973. m. William Ledbetter Huddleston 1/10/1904. Led and Annie are buried in Masonic cemetery Caldwell along with Annie's sister Mag...

GROSS, William A Posted on: 01 Mar 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Gross Richardson; step-father, Emmitt Richardson; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Robert and Essie Huddleston. Survivors: wife of 60 years, Mildred Huddleston Gross; son, Robert Gross and wife Teresa of LaFollette; daug...

HUDDLESTON Clifford W 1912-1961 Posted on: 24 Jan 2009, by  t42NormanIOOF

Surnames > Huddleston

HUDDLESTON Clifford W 1912-1961 I photographed this gravestone in the Norman IOOF (Odd Fellows), Norman, ClevelandCo,OK, USA. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 2...

Re: HEPP family, Peter and Barbara Posted on: 28 Jan 2009, by  wildwood2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > White

My sincere apologies for being so late with this posting. I put it aside then lost the article, sorry! This is what I have, was in the Pulaski County (IN) paper of 7/17/1921: PETER HEPP The death of...

Williams, Mary - Mar 2009 - Trigg Posted on: 04 Mar 2009, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...Stewart, five sisters, Barbara Lee Owens, Gertha Elizabeth Bennett, Elgie Louise Payne, Cora Frances Huddleston, and Evelyn Agnes Kingery. Survivors include sons and daughters-in-law, Otha and Mary Beth Willi...

FERRELL Anna M HUDDLESTON 1920- Posted on: 24 Jan 2009, by  t42NormanIOOF

Surnames > Huddleston

FERRELL Anna M HUDDLESTON 1920- I photographed this gravestone in the Norman IOOF (Odd Fellows), Norman, ClevelandCo,OK, USA. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 20...

TIP #746 – KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX - BOYLE PART 2 & BRACKEN PART 1 Posted on: 25 Feb 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Jerry S JOHNSON,29 Dec 02, Boyle, Mary Smothers,200,48070 Jessie M BEARD,12 Oct 09, Boyle, Marceline Hiriar,252,50138 John A EDWARDS,01 Apr 01, Boyle, Hattie Gray,235,49454 John H PHILLIPS,15 Nov 02, ...

Huddleston from Reynolds Co. Missouri Posted on: 20 Feb 2009, by  vickijackson9...

Surnames > Huddleston

Looking for family of Thomas Franklin Huddleston, married Retta Ann Amsden in 1921 give or take, have marriage certificate they had one child Haze Huddleston my email address is skypainter90930@yahoo.com Thank you!!!

Hamersville Cemetery Posted on: 23 Feb 2009, by  bengals111

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Clermont

...not sure. Is it possible to have someone look up the Huddlestons buried there? I'm pretty sure Roy Huddleston, age 6, died 1930 is buried there. I am also hoping to find Hawthorne and Caroline Huddleston who probably ...

Hathorn - City of Clarksburg Posted on: 27 Feb 2009, by  bengals111

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Harrison

...become WV? Secondly, does anyone have any research on the Hathorn family? Mary Hathorn Married Jacob Huddleston in Hamilton County OH in 1822. He was from PA. Is this a connection to anyone? If she was bor...

Re: Robert Huddleston - Born 1891 Cincinnati, OH M. Abigail Rodgers Posted on: 11 Feb 2009, by  thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Muskegon

I'm not related to this fammily. 1900 - Name: Robert Huddleston Home in 1900: Covington Ward 2, Kenton, Kentucky Age: 8 Birth Date: Aug 1891 Birthplace: Ohio Race: White Ethnicity: American Gender: Mal...

HUDDLESTON Wayne M and I Beatrice Posted on: 11 Feb 2009, by  t42CrownHill

Surnames > Huddleston

HUDDLESTON Wayne M and I Beatrice I photographed this gravestone in the Crown Hill Memorial Cemetery, Dallas, Dallas Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one ...

RE: Looking for Herman Merzandorfer Posted on: 11 Feb 2009, by  Linda_Huddles...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Unknown

Hermann Merzendorfer, from Fischement, Austria, born July 4, 1890, arrived Ellis Island Nov. 30, 1910 with Moritz Schnapp. Lived in Peoria, Illinois and Allegheny, Pennsylvania. Registered for WWU and...

Re:William Jefferson Reed Posted on: 28 Jan 2009, by  LarryScottofA...

Surnames > Reed

did you ladies find out what you need to know ? William Jeff Reed was my great grandfather. One of his young sons is my granddad. Ed Reed. There is a family picture in a book called the early history ...

Re: Merzendorf Tree Posted on: 07 Feb 2009, by  Linda_Huddles...

Surnames > Merzendorf

Hermann Merzendorfer from Fischement, Austria, born June 4, 1890, arrived Ellis Island New York, Nov. 30, 1910, with Moritz Schnapp. Lived in Rock Island County, Illinois and Allegheny Pennsylvania. R...

Re: Hawthorne and Caroline Huddleston or Hutchinson Posted on: 12 Feb 2009, by  flintastic

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Clermont

...Hamilton county library. You can order it by phone. May give you more info. Obituaries 1950 MAIN Huddleston, Thomas Cincinnati Enquirer 05/05/1950 14:8 The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County...

Re: Marriage License Huddleston - Thompson Posted on: 20 Feb 2009, by  dianthus213

...I found the following in Restored Hamilton County, Ohio Marriages 1860-1869 by Jeffrey G. Herbert: Huddleston, Hathorn married Thompson, Caroline on November 23, 1862, Source - Restored Hamilton County Courtho...

BRENDA GAYE MENSER --2008 Posted on: 03 Jan 2009, by  Ken_Gilkey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Caldwell

...a.m. at her home. Born Jan. 24, 1961, in Caldwell County a daughter of the late Nelson and Cloria Huddleston Menser, she worked 26 years as an assembler for Trace Industries and was a member of Piney Grove Ba...

per page