Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "COLEGROVE" - 1,175 Messages

per page

Re: We have two Roxy Hastings Posted on: 08 May 2009, by  LadElliott

Surnames > Hastings

...Roxie(Roxy)Hastings as dau. of Hiram H., and Sarah Bush. Roxy h. b. 1832 in Kanawaha Co. VA. Roxy H. m. John T. Colegrove in Greenup KY in 1848. Amongst their other Children was Roxie A. Colegrove b. 1866 m. H.C. Winc...

TIP # 769– KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX –CARTER CO PART 3 Posted on: 30 Mar 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Shown: name of child, date of birth (1900’s unless otherwise noted), mother’s maiden name, volume & page #. Gladys P TIPTON,12 Jul 07, Cartr, Malinda Brown,226,49113 Gladys TACKETT,15 Apr 09, Car...

Re: Carntown, Ky. Posted on: 16 Sep 2009, by  gamblinbob

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pendleton

Thank you very much, I wish you lots of luck!

Re: Carntown, Ky. Posted on: 25 Sep 2009, by  lenoxburg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pendleton

...findagrave and they're are Powers buried in the cemetery at Brooksville, but didn't see Bea. I looked under Colegrove also, but no luck there either. You're welcome and let me know if I can help again. Suzan

John L. Evans Posted on: 03 Nov 2009, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

Daily Review November 3, 2009 John L. Evans, 69, of Orwell Township, Rome, Pa., passed away on Sunday evening, Nov. 1, 2009, at Ashton Health Care, in Athens, Pa. He was born on Nov. 25, 1939, in Sayr...

Carlos James Colegrove Posted on: 03 Oct 2009, by  Elspasj

Surnames > Colegrove

Hi I am looking for info on my grandfather who was Carlos James Colegrove, he had six kids all girls, but one boy who was named after him. They may have lived in ohio or WV. He died in the 90's of cancer so I ...

Re: Carntown, Ky. Posted on: 12 Sep 2009, by  gamblinbob

Thank you for your reply. I was hoping maybe someone recognized the name of Colegrove from Carntown, also. Shall try and borrow the book through my library system here in California. Thanks Again.

Re: Carlos James Colegrove Posted on: 02 Oct 2009, by  Elspasj

Surnames > Colegrove

I had a grandmother who lived in WV and had five kids, girls but one. Her name was Elizabeth Maynard. Email me at Elspasj@aafes.com with more info.

Re: Carntown, Ky. Posted on: 22 Sep 2009, by  lenoxburg

...but all I could find. From the Falmouth Outlook Dec. 9, 1960 page 2: Funeral services for James H. Colegrove, aged 52 years, Carntown merchant, will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday at the Muehlenkamp Funeral Home,...

Re: Carlos James Colegrove Posted on: 02 Oct 2009, by  Elspasj

Surnames > Colegrove

...grandson. My grandmother is Elizabeth Maynard and she once was involved with a man named Carlos James Colegrove. My uncle is named after him, but we call him JR. Has he ever mentioned raising five kids all gir...

Re: Carntown, Ky. Posted on: 25 Sep 2009, by  gamblinbob

Think that Bea and Jim must have been way ahead of their time! They did not have any children and she was very tight lipped about things. Thank you so much for your effort. Mary Ann Case Ashworth f...

Re: Carntown, Ky. Posted on: 16 Sep 2009, by  gamblinbob

James Harrison Colegrove and Bea Power Colegrove owned a store and lived in Carntown,sometime in the 40's. I can remember riding the Blue Ribbon Bus Lines to a certain point close to Carntown, and then walking the res...

Alberta Ayers Greene Posted on: 30 Sep 2009, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

Star-Gazette on September 17, 2009 GREENE, Alberta Ayers Age 75, of Athens, PA and formerly of Mansfield, PA, died Tuesday, September 15, 2009, at Ashton Healthcare in Athens, PA. Alberta was born on ...

Marie Sartin --Obituary Posted on: 16 Dec 2009, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Tillamook

...behind her loving family to honor her life; children Sue Winesburgh and husband Charles of Hebo, Thelma Colegrove and husband Jess of Big Springs, Texas, Roy David Hunt and wife Sharon of Shepherdsville, Ky., ...

Re: lenore colegrove/hiram colegrove Posted on: 21 Jan 2010, by  kriswilliamba...

Surnames > Colegrove

My grandmother's maiden name was Hazel Colegrove, I believe she was born in pennsylvania and went to college for one year before marrying my grandfather Leon Barrett in Bath, NY.

Re: tomlin families of lawrence co. ky Posted on: 18 Oct 2009, by  REUBEN5_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lawrence

Not a family member but always glad to help someone out who is trying to gather family information: My brief search indicates that OLIVER TOMLIN was born in July 1863 and died 30 Jan 1944 either in...

Re: Stapletons, in Pike County, Ky Posted on: 29 Dec 2009, by  nickagannon

Surnames > Stapleton

My grandmother was Myrtle Delawder and she did marry Leonard Delawder and the did live in Colegrove ohio

Helen J. Gesford Wheeler Posted on: 24 Oct 2009, by  Carol Brotzma...

...extended illness. Born April 10, 1935 in Rome Township, she was the daughter of the late Birdsey and Anna Colegrove VanDuzer. Helen was a loving wife, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. She is predece...

Catherine "Grace" VanDuzer Crandall Posted on: 24 Oct 2009, by  Carol Brotzma...

...after an extended illness. Born Jan. 30, 1925, in West Candor, N.Y., the daughter of Birdsey and Anna Colegrove VanDuzer, she attended Rome schools. Grace loved to crochet, read and do crossword puzzles. She w...

Rodney John VanDuzer Posted on: 24 Oct 2009, by  Carol Brotzma...

...morning Oct. 19, 2009. Rodney was born April 13, 1939 in Sayre, Pa., the son of the late Burgess and Anna Colegrove VanDuzer. He was formerly employed by the A & P plant in Horseheads, N.Y. and by Jack So...

Taylor Maynard son of Laura Thompson Maynard Posted on: 21 Oct 2009, by  jel191

Surnames > Maynard

...the late Taylor Maynard, he is my aunts Laura and Marshilla'a dad. He married my grandmaother Eliza Colegrove or (Collins) depending on if she kept her last name from her pervious marriage to my grandfather Ca...

Carntown, Ky. Posted on: 11 Sep 2009, by  gamblinbob

What happened to Carntown? Where did it go? Underwater? My uncle Jim Colegrove and aunt Bea had a store there, and my grandmother lived there. Is there a history of Carntown anywhere?

Re: Burdines in Somerset, Ky Posted on: 05 Sep 2009, by  Laura Colegro...

Surnames > Burdine

Hello Burdine Family, My name is Laura Gayle Turner Colegrove. I am however real-lated to the Burdine's. My Grandfather's name is Harold Wayne Burdine. His father and mother are; Claude Were Burdine and Adell ...

Re: Hoyt Family in Saline & ran Gristmill in 1870's Posted on: 30 Apr 2010, by  hoytjohn319

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Washtenaw

...page). My Great Uncle Geo. Marcus Hoyt grad. from Saline H.S. about 1888. Our Oldest Hoyt Carrie M. ( Colegrove was born in York Twp., where the mill site is, and she lived to be 106 3/4 yrs old. Sincerely, Jo...

Re: Frederick George Sims Jr Posted on: 19 Apr 2010, by  jcsims2002

Surnames > Sims

...family member invited to the wedding. Of course my parents, were at the wedding too, as my father John Colegrove Sims was Uncle Fred's brother. I have attached a family photo of a later gathering at Port Washi...

marriage for Browning-Hoffer Posted on: 20 Feb 2010, by  PineIslandLad...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Logan

Buster William Browning b-Mar 23, 1918 d-7-f and Donnah Hoffer Boldman Browning Helwig b-5/11/1925 I believe they married in 1950.

Re: geneology Posted on: 06 Apr 2010, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

...http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx=View&r=an&dbid=1222&iid=KYVR_7016211-2556&fn=&ln=Colegrove&st=d&ssrc=&pid=1667958 Found

Re: addison canary Posted on: 28 Feb 2010, by  JOYMTOBE

Surnames > Canary

...full blooded Indian and it was frowned upon that a white man married an Indian woman. Amanda married a Colegrove and had a daughter Verna Colegrove (my GGrandmother). Verna married Clark Ryman Sr. They had 3 childre...

Sullivan Posted on: 11 Mar 2010, by  jwelsch

Surnames > Sullivan

MEDIAPOLIS, Iowa -- Leland Sullivan, 72, of Mediapolis, died Sunday, June 24, 2001, at his home. Services are pending at the Hagele and Honts Funeral Home in Mediapolis ============== WEST LIBERTY, ...

Re: Brooks Posted on: 28 Apr 2010, by  DaveBoylan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Buckinghamshire > General

Hello Diane, I’m not researching the Brooks line, nor am I a descendant of the Brooks family, but I found a baptism index with accompanying source information for a Jane Brooks at the Latter Day Sai...

Re: Squire Massie files Divorce Rebecca Massie Posted on: 28 Apr 2010, by  Rosesnivys4ev...

Surnames > Massie

...all i have. Try Website Doors to the Past Cabell county WV. Try findagrave.com Look for cemeteries in Colegrove Ohio. Its a tiny town as you enter Ironton Ohio us locals consider it part of Ironton because it ...

McCann Lineage Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  sshagadorn

Surnames > McCann

...McCann married Sarah "Sally" SMITH, they had a daughter Susan McCANN who married a William N. COLEGROVE these were my G-G-Grandparents. The information I am looking for may be in those lines back..o...

Re: geneology Posted on: 05 Apr 2010, by  kenjevec

I am the daughter of Carrie E. Copley. I'm also trying to find information about my grandparents Jay & Elizabeth Colegrove.

Name: Evans Colegrove Date of Birth: 20 Sep 1912 County: Carter Mother's Name: Lizzie Jackson Volume Number: 136 Certificate Number: 54183 Volume Year: 1912 Name: James E Colegrove Date of Birth: 30 Nov 191...

George Franklin Heath Posted on: 16 May 2010, by  Carol Brotzma...

...Surviving are: a son, George C. Heath of Mildred, Pa.; five daughters, Roxanne Heath and partner Francis Colegrove of Wilmot, Pa., Lynne (Stephen) Lewis of Stowe, Pa., Beth Burt of Mildred, Pa., Pamela (Chuck)...

Re: Looking for info on William Avery Colgrove Posted on: 02 Apr 2010, by  autiger1997

Surnames > Colegrove

I have found answers-Thank you anyways. I am now on Francis Colegrove from Wales.

WWII Name: Jay Colegrove Birth Date: 26 Sep 1886 Birth Place: Lawrence County, KENTUCKY Residence: Jackson, OHIO ROUTE # 4 WHO WILL KNOW HIM: LILLIE COLEGROVE - ABOVE ADDRESS Race: White Roll: WWII_2372509

Grace Colegrove McDougal 1924-2010 b. Scioto County, Ohio Posted on: 05 Feb 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Colegrove

...30, 1924, Grace was born in Scioto County, Ohio, the daughter of the late Walter and Lula (Tomlison) Colegrove. She graduated High school in the class of 1942 and enjoyed studying for her classes and was the...

Re: addison canary Posted on: 01 Mar 2010, by  caliicodrmr

Surnames > Canary

...margaret arthur canary along with about 8 other kiddos, she married into my moms side of the family Colegrove, John Henry was her husband and my mom spoke of amanda alice and how they would go and visit her sh...

Name: Jay Colegrove SSN: 407-22-1741 Last Residence: 41143 Grayson, Carter, Kentucky, United States of America Born: 26 Sep 1886 Died: Jul 1976 State (Year) SSN issued: Kentucky (Before 1951) 1910 Na...

Iris Colegrove Maloney - Ohio Posted on: 01 Apr 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Colegrove

...in January 10, 1931 near Portsmouth, Ohio. Iris is preceded in death by her parents Carol and Henry Colegrove; and sisters Harriet Hart, Mary Colegrove and Waneta Evilsizor. She is survived by her loving husband, Ja...

Pioneer Women of Kingsville Posted on: 21 Apr 2010, by  CPTilson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Ashtabula

From "Memorial to the Pioneer Women of the Western Reserve," Part III, Mrs. Gertrude Van Rensselaer Wickham, Editor [published under the auspices of the Women's Department of the Cleveland C...

Looking for info on William Avery Colgrove Posted on: 01 Apr 2010, by  autiger1997

Surnames > Colegrove

...on 20 Sep 1871. I know that one of their kids was Clyde Robert Colgrove. I have found a William Avery ColEgrove in NY whom I think could be my ggg grandfather, but I can not connect them. My grandfather told m...

Re: James Arthur Colegrove Posted on: 30 Mar 2010, by  asil_marie

Surnames > Colegrove

...but I wasn't sure if you had got what you needed. The person you are tracking down is Arthur James Colegrove, he is my Great Grandfather too. If you need more information on our line from his second wife, Ma...

Dawn Newhart Bennett Posted on: 15 Mar 2010, by  Carol Brotzma...

...Douglas and fiance, Matt Noldy, Frank and Cody Birchard, Brianna and Shanise Bennett, Tim and Alisha Colegrove, Bethany Bennett and Sheila Hinkley; three great-grandchildren; a very special sister and brother-...

Re: addison canary Posted on: 03 Mar 2010, by  gematochase

Surnames > Canary

Hi joy yes i do have a picture of amanda alice and john henry colegrove she is a very hard looking women and that might be where they think the native american comes from. but she is not or was not native ame...

Was Sarah Kenyon the mother of James Webster? Posted on: 13 Feb 2010, by  clcolegrove

Surnames > Kenyon

I am a descendant of James Webster and Hannah Woodmansee through their daughter Hannah Webster (b. 8 Jun 1747). I am curious about something in the Webster family tree I have. James Webster (c. 1717...

John Webster's Wives Kenyon or Rogers? Posted on: 13 Feb 2010, by  clcolegrove

Surnames > Webster

I am a descendant of James Webster and Hannah Woodmansee through their daughter Hannah Webster (b. 8 Jun 1747). I am curious about something in the Webster family tree I have. James Webster (c. 1717...

Canary Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by  AutyC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Vigo

I am searching for information on the Canary line. Do you have any information about the Canary's in Ohio? Thanks! Auty

Re: researching TROPPE from Joliet, IL Posted on: 08 Oct 2010, by  kzavada

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Will

Not related just trying to help: here are some obits Herald News, The (Joliet, IL) - June 9, 1997 Deceased Name: Frances R. Troppe (Nee Shepich) Age 84. Friday, June 6, 1997 at her late residence. A ...

per page