Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Fulford" - 1,779 Messages

per page

Re: James Lorne Fulford Posted on: 07 Nov 2008, by  maggiefulford

Surnames > Fulford

HI: James Lorne Fulford was my grandfather. My father is George Fulford one of his son's.Please feel free to contact me

Re: WHITEHEAD Surname 1700's-? Posted on: 01 Nov 2008, by  Moore_Florenc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Craven

Re your query re earliest WHITEHEADs in eastern NC - I have checked a book in my possession, "North Carolina Headrights - a List of Names 1663-1744," published by the NC Dept. of Archives an...

Vale Family in the U.K. Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by Timothy Ffrancon Vale

Surnames > Drake

I was born in High Wycombe, Bucks.London 1958, my father (Robert born 1925) and Grandfather (Henry Edmund born 1888) both in Wales. My Grandfather wrote several books so you might find him on the web....

Vale Family Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by Timothy Vale

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

I was born in High Wycombe, Bucks.London 1958, my father (Robert born 1925) and Grandfather (Henry Edmund born 1888) both in Wales. My Grandfather wrote several books so you might find him on the web....

Vale Family in the U.K. Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by Timothy Ffrancon Vale

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

Anna Dean Fulford Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by  JamesLeeRiddi...

Surnames > Fulford

I am trying to locate data on an Anna Dean Fulford who married Julian Riddick. Julian was born in Bradenton, Fl. and Anna's father I believe was named Walton. That is all I know. Hopefully you might be able ...

Re: FULFORD OF CARTERET CO. NC Posted on: 06 Aug 2009, by  Revaellsworth

Surnames > Fulford

Martin fulford,is my gggrandfather.looking for picture.Martin,was married to Mary Harker.you can e-mail me at revaellsworth@yahoo.com.thanks.Reva

Re: McCormack/ick Families of WashingtonCounty Posted on: 04 Aug 2009, by  migoblu

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Washington

Thanks for your reply, John. It's intersesting that your Kindred Hale and his son Lazarus were in Hawkins County, TN. Three of my great uncle's were also in Hawkins County, TN in 1870. They were livi...

Fenton Lumm Estate Packet - 1852 Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by  MichelleMarte...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > White

...Honorable Reuben Emerson Judge of the White County Court in Probate matters sitting. The Petition of Joseph Fulford administrator and Eliza Fulford administratix of the estate of Fenton Lumm deceased. Respectfully ...

Fulford Merrill Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by  DawnTaylor61

Surnames > Merrill

...greatly appreciated. I am researching this line of Merrills for Thomas Merrill who is the greatgrandson of fulford Merrill of Carteret County, NC.

Fulford Merrill Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Judy Merrill

Surnames > Merrill

Fulford Merrill was my grandfathers brother. His name was Zacheriah Joel Merrill.I know of a sister Eula another brother Calvin Luther.I just traced our tree and am willing to share all my info with you. I ...

Re: George W. Stephens of Caldwell, TX 1870 census Posted on: 01 Aug 2009, by  narrisb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Burleson

George W. Stephens, born about 1832 in Alabama, was a son of Whitfield Stephens and Nancy Fulford Stephens. Whitfield Stephens married Nancy Fulford on 21 December 1826,in Jefferson County, Georgia, and they had at...

SOPER, KATHRYN DAWN Posted on: 31 Jul 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...was predeceased by her husband of 43 years, Dr. Earl F. Soper. She is survived by daughters Kathleen Fulford, Susan Pape, and sons William Marvin, Briggs Neil Soper and Matthew Thornton Soper, as well as six...

NEWS, Samuel Taylor Posted on: 30 Jul 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Samuel Taylor News, 83 of Dunnellon, Fl., formerly of Chester, Pa., died July 8, 2009 in Ocala, Fl. Sam was born Nov. 30, 1925 in Taylor Hospital, Ridley Park, Pa., to Samuel and Mary Amelia News. He ...

Re: Researching family origins Posted on: 26 Apr 2010, by  MGuffick7631

Surnames > Guffick

Hi Jackie, Does William Atterbury Guffick, originally from Fulford, come into your searches so far?. If so we may be related. Norman Guffick says that we are cousins, I don't know how many times removed tho...

Re: Josephine Abigail Nelson Posted on: 01 Apr 2010, by  pensacolamom2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Baldwin

you have first cousins who married ,Asa is the son of Rev. Elisha Nelson and Eliza Jane Fulford b.26 July 1839 Marengo county Al., later moved to Baldwin co. Al. more of my notes : lived in Bon Secour, Elis...

FALCONE, IRIS MOORE Posted on: 10 Jun 2010, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and Yvonne (Alan) Hart of Ocklawaha; her grandchildren - her pride and joy - Shaun "Pebbles" Fulford of Ocala and Deidre "Dede" Hart of Ocklawaha; her beloved nieces Kathleen Steransky, G...

Re: MCNEIL Posted on: 07 May 2010, by  Monica Primus

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Cumberland

...Thelma Thaggard Mcneill Father's Name: Hector Mcneill Sr. Father's Birthplace: Mother's Name: Adeline Fulford Mother's Birthplace: Indexing Project (Batch) Number: B01905-6 System Origin: North Carolina-EA...

Re: Joshua James Blanton's correction for desendents Posted on: 26 Mar 2010, by  moliver07

Surnames > Blanton

...& marriage info that i was missing!! :) i am decended from william chandler blanton & ollie fulford...so again thank you!!

Re: John L. Chitwood 1859 IN m. Saretha Fulford Posted on: 22 Oct 2009, by  CarolynFairal...

Surnames > Chitwood

Since the two John L. Chitwoods were cousins, possibly the other John L. Chitwood’s wife, Sarah J. Fulford, was the one who arranged for her relative’s child to be adopted by her husband’s childless cousin a...

Re: Admiral Lewis Hole & parents Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  SianPlant

Surnames > Hole

...Kuscott Hill, Surrogate of Barnstaple. He built Trafalgar Lawn Terrace, Barnstaple, where he died (Rev H Fulford Williams MA. BD. Cambs, Notes on the Hole Family in Devon (unpublished, Dec 1952). Hereinafte...

Re: John Dunham Posted on: 30 Jan 2010, by  Julleigh

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

Hi Julian Is this your line:- John Thomas Dunham b.1816 in Lincolnshire - married Mary Fulford 21.07.1836 in Waltham - groom. Tried Lincoln Ass.04.03.1837 for stealing a mare - Life. 20 years old. Arr'd VDL ...

Re: Fulfords in New Zealand website Posted on: 03 Oct 2009, by  otautahi151

Surnames > Fulford

I cannot get this link to work. Is it still current? I have a lot of Fulford info relating to my ancestor Arthur lake Fulford. Kay

Re: Will do look-ups in Lyn Cem., Elizabethtown Twp., Leeds Co., ON Posted on: 12 Feb 2010, by  ruthallison11

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Grenville Leeds

...once and we discussed how we were distantly related because of our UEL heritage(my grandmother was a Fulford descendeded from Jonathan Fulford UEL). I have very little information on John and Grace Ackland other t...

Ancestors in England Posted on: 26 Jan 1999, by  @@zauber@juno...

Surnames > Donkin

My gggrandfather (Charles Donkin) was born 1804 in Staffordshire and married Sarah Vigers 1827 in Fulford. My ggrandfather (George Donkin) was born in 1830 and was christened in Lane End. George came to the ...

Re: This Robinson Line Posted on: 08 Jan 2010, by  lonestar357

Surnames > Robinson

This narrative provides a better description of the movements of this Robinson family: WALLACE ROBINSON AND REBECCA BISHOP Wallace Robinson was born in North Carolina in 1781 and his wife, Rebecca ...

Re: Walters Posted on: 19 Jan 2010, by  mwbuster1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Taylor

This is some of the Hodges kin. We're looking for more Fulford info. e mail me at mwbuster1 at yahoo.com

Rev. Richard T. Berry/Mehetabel REW, Garbacon marriage 1810 Posted on: 29 Aug 2009, by  Moore_Florenc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Craven

R. T. Berry married Mehetabel Rew at Garbacon (now in Craven County) in 1810; he was a minister and preached in Beaufort County. I'm also thinking that his parents were in Hyde, maybe Beaufort Co. T...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Cumberland

...Patterson Father's Name: Hector Mcneil Father's Birthplace: Cumberland Co., N.C. Mother's Name: Adeline Fulford Mother's Birthplace: Pitt County, N.C. Indexing Project (Batch) Number: B02447-3 System Origin:...

BRENEK, Karl Posted on: 22 Nov 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...veteran of World War II. Mr. Brenek was a toolmaker employed by R.I. Metpro in Warwick for 22 years and Fulford Manufacturing in Providence for 10 years before his retirement. He was an avid Boston Red Sox f...

Re: Hall Family Posted on: 24 Aug 2009, by  cjbm52

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Emanuel

...Hall also owned property. William's first wife may have been named Sarah. Or she could have been Martha Fulford - there is a 2/13/1817 Jefferson Co marriage record of her marriage to a William Hall. These ar...

HILTON, JR., DONALD E. Posted on: 29 Mar 2010, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...held on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 4:00 P.M. from the Roberts Funeral Home of Dunnellon with Rev. Eddie Fulford officiating. There will be no viewing hours. Roberts Funeral Home of Dunnellon is in charge of ...

Re: Lorenzo D. Robertson Posted on: 31 Mar 2010, by  pensacolamom2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Baldwin

oh your from Mary Elizabeth Fulford daughter of Abigail Fulford , have some info on this family in nelson roots volume 1 Chadick book. Be happy to share . Thanks

Rev. Richard T. BERRY/Mehetabel REW, Carteret Co., ca 1810 Posted on: 29 Aug 2009, by  Moore_Florenc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Hyde

Folks, if any Berry researchers know anything about this Rev. Berry who was preaching in Beaufort County NC at the time of this marriage, please let me know. He is a long-lost ancestor and may help m...

Groom's Name: Hector Mcneil Groom's Birth Date: Groom's Birthplace: Groom's Age: Bride's Name: Adaline Fulford Bride's Birth Date: Bride's Birthplace: Bride's Age: Marriage Date: 24 Dec 1868 Marriage P...

Howard J. Fullerton Posted on: 18 Jan 2010, by  Elizabeth_Ful...

Surnames > Fullerton

...with a family interest in it. I have no Fullertons in my family. I just liked the tintype. Elizabeth Fulford elee-fulford@att.net

Richard Farley Fulford - Ottawa/Quebec/USA Posted on: 12 Feb 2010, by  Kelly Britt

Surnames > Fulford

We are looking for anyone who might be related to a Richard Farley Fulford, DOB Oct 12, 1905, DOD Las Vegas Nevada, 1967. We are trying to find his children, have found two sons named after him. His father...

Re: Hiddlestone Family Posted on: 10 Jun 2010, by  themummyretur...

Surnames > Hiddlestone

...Cary origin and seems to bear a parralel in that William Hiddlest married Alice-daughter of Baldwin Fulford, as did William Cary, who seems to have married the same Alice, daughter of Sir William Fulford!! ( Just t...

Re: William Drew(e) - Please help Posted on: 01 Apr 2010, by  egdal

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Hi Brian Send you this from: A genealogical and heraldic history of the commoners of Great Britain and Ireland, Vol. 4 by John Burke 1838. Hope it might be of some help. Regards Egdal Denmark ----...

Obit: Betty Ruth (Mason) Fulford, 1938 - 2010 Posted on: 16 Mar 2010, by  LadyLois59

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Terry

Services for Betty Mason Fulford, 71, of Weatherford and formerly of Meadow were held at 10 a.m. Friday, March 12, 2010 at Meadow First Baptist Church with Rev. Ken McClung officiating. Burial was in Terry C...

Re: Margaret DELANEY MARTINEAU & Hazel MARTINEAU WHEELER families Posted on: 06 Apr 2010, by  susandahlseid...

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > St > Paul

...Delaney is not always kind but it was a different world then. We know that he was married to Theresa Fulford in Napean in the mid 1800's we have two schools of thought here as to how he got together with my ...

"The Borden Record..." Posted on: 16 Dec 2009, by  Moore_Florenc...

Surnames > Borden

I have just discovered my Borden connection, and I would love to get my hands on "The Borden Record." I have Googled this title/name/collection - or whatever - and nothing has come up excep...

-HILLS of Poundisford and Denham Place Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by  annbrigg

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Queensland > General

...following Hills who went to Australia: Stanley Grantham born March 1842, Queensland Civil Service, Cecil Fulford, b. Jan 1843, killed on the Dominion River in 1864 and William Richard b. Dec. 1844 Magistrate...

Re: John S. & Percival John HYLAND living in Cheshire Posted on: 26 May 2010, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cheshire > General

...- 1 LIVING PERCIVAL 4 BORN CORK JOHN HYLAND - STAFF SERGEANT in A.S. CORPS aged 31 BORN MULLINGAR Fulford Road York

Joseph Fulford Posted on: 30 Sep 2009, by  jfulford23

Surnames > Fulford

I'm looking for information on a Joseph Fulford, born around 1807 in NC. One of his sons was Byrd L. Fulford, who ended up in White, Illinois. I haven't been able to find anything before 1807(Birth) on him. Thanks...

Re: Robinson's of Stoke, Trentham, Trent Vale -occupation-wheelwrights Posted on: 11 Apr 2010, by  bluehyacynith

Surnames > Robinson

I noticed that all of Thomas and Elizabeth s children were baptized in Fulford. Does anyone know what the connection with Fulford would be?

Found treasures Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by  Terri Lindsay

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > New Haven

...Florida, I came across the following photos, which had been included in someone's donations: 1. Thomas Fulford Davis, age 4, 1914, sitting on a pony. 2. Agnes Margaret Flaherty Davis, wedding photo, 1936. Ph...

Re: Barsky from Odessa Posted on: 22 Apr 2010, by  sista53209

Surnames > Barsky

...know. My Son bought me a book called" To Our Children's Children", by Bob Greene and D.G. Fulford. It's wonderful I keep it updated so that when I'm gone they will have it.

Obit: George Henry Fugitt, 1940 - 2009 Posted on: 15 Aug 2009, by  LadyLois59

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Terry

...mother, Al Bearden of Brownfield; two sisters, Janie Rudisill and husband Wayne of Lake Whitney and Diane Fulford and husband Loyd of Brownfield. He was preceded in death by his ...

Re: Will do look-ups in Lyn Cem., Elizabethtown Twp., Leeds Co., ON Posted on: 13 Feb 2010, by  LynndaS

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Grenville Leeds

If I remember right, I think I think it was a FULFORD that built a beautiful big home in Brockville. I believe he sold little pink pills. If so I will try to dig up the information. It might be on the ...

per page