Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Fulford" - 1,778 Messages

per page

Re: Beech Creek, WV, Cisco Family Posted on: 11 May 2009, by  TriciaLen

Surnames > Cisco

Robert Malcom Fulford was my grandfather on my mother's side. What would you like to know?

Re: Beech Creek, WV, Cisco Family Posted on: 11 May 2009, by  mgreen2

Surnames > Cisco

I saw a entry you made about the Robert Malcom Fulford family in VA and wanted to see if you know more about this family.

Charles C. Nelson obituary from 1928 Posted on: 10 Apr 2009, by  juliadodson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Musselshell

...Friday, death due to anemia. Born in Michigan May 4, 1866. Funeral services were held by Rev.F. C. Fulford in the community gym Monday afternoon. Interment was in the city cemetery. Mr. Nelson came to Mon...

Higgins, Hackers in Ky and IN Posted on: 16 Apr 2009, by  KCassel789

Surnames > Higgins

...Lula Viola Hacker was the d/o John R. Hacker(m Nancy Catherine Bennett), s/o William H Hacker(m Massie Fulford), s/f Valentine Hacker. I am at a stand still and would appreciate any help out there. Some qu...

BROWN, Rosalie Jaunita Freeeman Posted on: 12 Apr 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Ocala - Rosalie Jaunita "Nita" Freeman Brown, 85, passed away on April 6, 2009. Born in Pierce, Florida (Polk County) on May 31, 1923 to Samuel and Anna Freeman. She was truly ahead of her t...

Re: Wilslock, Uttoxeter Posted on: 24 Mar 2009, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Staffordshire > General

...Uttoxeter, Staffordshire children James Hugo Morrey 3 born: Willslock, Staffordshire John Morrey 2 born: Fulford Dale, Staffordshire William Morrey 2 born: Fulford Dale, Staffordshire 13 Brunswick Street, Ru...

MEREDITH, Juanita S Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Services will be Thursday 2:00 P. M. at the First United Methodist Church of Dunnellon with Rev. Eddie Fulford officiating. Interment will follow in the Fellowship Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be mad...

Re: NIXONS of Donaghadee Posted on: 24 Mar 2009, by  gfulford5881

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

Kindly contact me to exchange information on this family. Grace Fulford

Re: Clarence Robinson Posted on: 22 Mar 2009, by  lonestar357

Surnames > Robinson

The document's age makes it possibly relevant to the Clarence Alpha Robinson whose lineage I've listed below. Although I can't be certain they are one in the same, perhaps this information might assis...

Ancestors in England Posted on: 26 Jan 1999, by  @@zauber@juno...

Surnames > Donkin

My gggrandfather (Charles Donkin) was born 1804 in Staffordshire and married Sarah Vigers 1827 in Fulford. My ggrandfather (George Donkin) was born in 1830 and was christened in Lane End. George came to the ...

Mrs. Andrew J.[Sarah Elizabeth Fulford] Taylor Obituary Posted on: 22 Mar 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...three sons, H. S. Taylor, W. J. Taylor and S. M. Taylor and eight grandchildren. [Note: Sarah elizabeth fulford Taylor Born 1851 Died 1931 is buried in the Ideal Cemetery beside Andrew Jackson Taylor [1860-1...

Re: Originally from Florida Posted on: 24 Aug 2009, by  bob15955

Surnames > Fulford

No US census records found for 1910, 1920 -- Robert F. Fulford There was a Robert F. Fullford listed in the 1930 US Census Lake Co., FL pg. 198A, line#10, as Inmate County Jail, Tavares, age 25, born FL;...

Howard J. Fullerton Posted on: 18 Jan 2010, by  Elizabeth_Ful...

Surnames > Fullerton

...with a family interest in it. I have no Fullertons in my family. I just liked the tintype. Elizabeth Fulford elee-fulford@att.net

Joseph Fulford Posted on: 30 Sep 2009, by  jfulford23

Surnames > Fulford

I'm looking for information on a Joseph Fulford, born around 1807 in NC. One of his sons was Byrd L. Fulford, who ended up in White, Illinois. I haven't been able to find anything before 1807(Birth) on him. Thanks...

Re: Ancestry in Scotland Posted on: 30 Sep 2009, by  SouthernGreen...

Surnames > Strang

Did you locate anything on Elizabeth Strang who married Abraham Fulford? I have a connection to them.

Mrs. C. E. (Mary Belle Tarrer) Jones Obituary Posted on: 08 Feb 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...before her marriage, was Miss Mary Belle Tarrer, daughter of the late Mr. J. C. Tarrer and Miss Isabel Fulford. She is survived by her husband, Mr. E. Euston Jones and two daughters, Helen and Anne of Tifton...

Found treasures Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by  Terri Lindsay

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > New Haven

...Florida, I came across the following photos, which had been included in someone's donations: 1. Thomas Fulford Davis, age 4, 1914, sitting on a pony. 2. Agnes Margaret Flaherty Davis, wedding photo, 1936. Ph...

Rev. Richard T. Berry/Mehetabel REW, Garbacon marriage 1810 Posted on: 29 Aug 2009, by  Moore_Florenc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Craven

R. T. Berry married Mehetabel Rew at Garbacon (now in Craven County) in 1810; he was a minister and preached in Beaufort County. I'm also thinking that his parents were in Hyde, maybe Beaufort Co. T...

Re: Thomas FULLFORD (1814-1893) from England, m. Mary Anna TUDOR Posted on: 14 Nov 2009, by  ClareBond69

Surnames > Fulford

Don't Know if you are still looking into the Fulford History. A John Fulford emigrated to Australia in about 1869-1870.John's mother was Mary Ann who I believe to be the daughter of Sarah Fulford. Sarah was born about 181...

Re: Obit of Louise Farris Housser Posted on: 20 Jan 2010, by  warlandcanuck

Surnames > Farris

Thanks Sharon My Mother-in-law (related to Parsons and Fulford families) would love to see what you have. You can reach me by email at jilliocity at hotmail.com

"The Borden Record..." Posted on: 16 Dec 2009, by  Moore_Florenc...

Surnames > Borden

I have just discovered my Borden connection, and I would love to get my hands on "The Borden Record." I have Googled this title/name/collection - or whatever - and nothing has come up excep...

Re: Hall Family Posted on: 24 Aug 2009, by  cjbm52

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Emanuel

...Hall also owned property. William's first wife may have been named Sarah. Or she could have been Martha Fulford - there is a 2/13/1817 Jefferson Co marriage record of her marriage to a William Hall. These ar...

Re: This Robinson Line Posted on: 07 Jan 2010, by  lsm357

Surnames > Robinson

It certainly wasn't my intention to announce the fact that I have this Robinson Genealogy resource, then keep folks guessing as to what it contains. As I stated in the original posting, I subscribe to...

Rev. Richard T. BERRY/Mehetabel REW, Carteret Co., ca 1810 Posted on: 29 Aug 2009, by  Moore_Florenc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Hyde

Folks, if any Berry researchers know anything about this Rev. Berry who was preaching in Beaufort County NC at the time of this marriage, please let me know. He is a long-lost ancestor and may help m...

Re: Family Tree Posted on: 13 Nov 2009, by  mariabob1

Surnames > Murray

Hi. I am searching the Murrays of Pembroke, ON, Canada and the surrounding counties. James Murray was born in Offaly county, Ireland but I have yet to get ahold of any records from Ireland. His fa...

Re: obit lookup for earl family Posted on: 29 Nov 2009, by  MargMcFarlane

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Grenville Leeds

Hi: There are early newspapers on microfilm that you can borrow on InterLibrary loan thru your local library from the National Library of Canada to search for pre-1999 obits. Look under the heading ...

Obit: George Henry Fugitt, 1940 - 2009 Posted on: 15 Aug 2009, by  LadyLois59

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Terry

...mother, Al Bearden of Brownfield; two sisters, Janie Rudisill and husband Wayne of Lake Whitney and Diane Fulford and husband Loyd of Brownfield. He was preceded in death by his ...

Elmer / Gertrude / Woodrow / Elsie / Cedric / Elmo Indiana, Monroe County Posted on: 15 Oct 2009, by  RickmanDeb

Surnames > Young

...10 Elmo 4 The mother in the family was born Gertrude York to Benjamin F. York and Rebecca Fulford then adopted by John Chitwood. Any help appreciated. Debra

Re: Fulfords in New Zealand website Posted on: 03 Oct 2009, by  otautahi151

Surnames > Fulford

I cannot get this link to work. Is it still current? I have a lot of Fulford info relating to my ancestor Arthur lake Fulford. Kay

Re: Nora E. Tungate Posted on: 19 Dec 2009, by  donmatson63

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Owen

D, Just remembered that Fulford/Hacker guy's first name. It was Ralph. He died about 2 or 3 years ago & I think was buried in the Liberty Cem. in Bean Blossom Twp., Monroe Co.,In. Don

Re: Emma Lee Fodrie Posted on: 06 Jan 2010, by  fben100

Surnames > Fodrie

...Springle. I am still looking for information beyond Emma. I have determined her father was Absolum Fulford Fodrie and mother was Mary Baker Lewis. I also have made a connection with a Fodrie from North Ca...

BRENEK, Karl Posted on: 22 Nov 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...veteran of World War II. Mr. Brenek was a toolmaker employed by R.I. Metpro in Warwick for 22 years and Fulford Manufacturing in Providence for 10 years before his retirement. He was an avid Boston Red Sox f...

Re: Walters Posted on: 19 Jan 2010, by  mwbuster1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Taylor

This is some of the Hodges kin. We're looking for more Fulford info. e mail me at mwbuster1 at yahoo.com

Re: This Robinson Line Posted on: 08 Jan 2010, by  lonestar357

Surnames > Robinson

This narrative provides a better description of the movements of this Robinson family: WALLACE ROBINSON AND REBECCA BISHOP Wallace Robinson was born in North Carolina in 1781 and his wife, Rebecca ...

Fulford Family Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by Elizabeth Shontell Fulford

Surnames > Fulford

...research on my father's roots. So that I can have a sucessful career. First my father's names was Joe Fulford. It so happends that he left 27 kids behind after he died to my knowledge. I have met several of ...

Re: Nora E. Tungate Posted on: 18 Dec 2009, by  donmatson63

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Owen

...I just recently donated to the Monroe Co.,In. Genealogy Society in Bloomington. I had a friend Mr. Fulford, (can't think of his first name at the moment) who was biologically born a Hacker & I did for h...

John L. Chitwood 1859 IN m. Saretha Fulford Posted on: 15 Oct 2009, by  RickmanDeb

Surnames > Chitwood

...Saretha. Gertrude b. 1893 Monroe Co., IN was the biological dtr of Benjamin Frank York and Rebecca J. Fulford. My intrest is Gertrude and her father Benjamin Frank York. Thank you, Debra

Re: Elmer / Gertrude / Woodrow / Elsie / Cedric / Elmo Indiana, Monroe County Posted on: 17 Oct 2009, by  PaSain

Surnames > Young

...Year: 1862 Marriage Year: 1879 US & International Marriage Records, 1560 - 1900 Name: Rebecca J Fulford Spouse Name: Bon F York Marriage Date: 8 Oct 1887 Book: 7 OS Page: 480 Name: Ben F York M...

Re: Ancestry in Scotland Posted on: 25 Oct 2009, by  judy Best

Surnames > Strang

Just curious if you found out any info on Elizabeth Strang and Abraham Fulford Abraham is my g grandfather X6 Aside from the Drip Moss censes of 1814 I have not been able to locate any other info

Downes - Hawkes Bay, Fulford link, Posted on: 16 Oct 2009, by  matuhi

Surnames > Downes

Hi guys I have Benjamin Downes marrying Rose Edith Fulford. I SUSPECT that John Fulford & Fanny Rowe of Hawkes Bay are her parents but also have a 2nd possibility of William Fulford & a Cicely Murrow. Can anyo...

Illinois State Archives Databases Posted on: 05 Oct 2009, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

...ENGLEBRIGHT: William, 3 Jan. 1884, Knox Co., Maggie BROWN Oscar V., 28 Nov. 1895, White Co., Ellen P. FULFORD C. S., 9 Sep. 1903, Wayne Co., Eliza Emeline HUNSINGER. FamilySearch.org pilot site, 1900 census...

Downes - Hawkes Bay, Fulford link, Posted on: 16 Oct 2009, by  matuhi

Surnames > Downes

Hi guys I have Benjamin Downes marrying Rose Edith Fulford. I SUSPECT that John Fulford & Fanny Rowe of Hawkes Bay are her parents but also have a 2nd possibility of William Fulford & a Cicely Murrow. Can anyo...

Re: John L. Chitwood 1859 IN m. Saretha Fulford Posted on: 16 Oct 2009, by  CarolynFairal...

Surnames > Chitwood

...L. Chitwood. From 1900 Census record, it appears that Gertrude (Gertie) was not adopted by Sarah J. Fulford and her husband. John L. Chitwood, b Nov 1856 IN (son of HENRY J. ), m. 4 Dec 1880 Morgan Co., IN...

Re: Thomas Austin Posted on: 15 Oct 2009, by  ellencloud1

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Currituck

For all of you Austin researchers, here is some information on the Carteret County Austins March 1743 THOMAS AUSTIN IN OPEN COURT MADE OATH THAT HE HATH IN HIS FAMILY SIX WHITE PERSONS. June 1746 TH...

Jerry Lee Lewis Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by Elizabeth Shontell Fulford

Surnames > Lewis

...to help but it's more than I started with). My dad's parents names are Myrtis Gilley and Len Collen Fulford.On Myrtis Gilley's side their parents names were, Rudolph Gilley and Mattie Courtney and her mother...

Re: John L. Chitwood 1859 IN m. Saretha Fulford Posted on: 22 Oct 2009, by  CarolynFairal...

Surnames > Chitwood

Since the two John L. Chitwoods were cousins, possibly the other John L. Chitwood’s wife, Sarah J. Fulford, was the one who arranged for her relative’s child to be adopted by her husband’s childless cousin a...

COXON FAMILY OF STAFFORDSHIRE,NJ,MD Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by Lori Sabatini

Surnames > Coxon

...William. And a nephew Jonathan who also served in the civil war in Trenton NJ 1863. They came from Fulford,Longton and Lanes End Staffordshire . Is there any connection? Thanks Lori Fink of PA. P.S. Most o...

Re: Jonathan Hawkins Fulford Posted on: 21 Sep 2009, by  wingedhorse2

Surnames > Fulford

...could not get your address to reply so I will give you mine Am looking for information on Preserved Fulford? We also have several pictures of Fulfords but can not name the people? Help wdk@hawaii.rr.com Than...

Re: Jonathan Hawkins Fulford Posted on: 21 Sep 2009, by  wingedhorse2

Surnames > Fulford

Jonathan H Fulford is our gggggrandfather, we have some of the same pictures but do not know the names of the people in them? Any help would be appreciated! Does Jonathan go back to Preserved Fulford of Marblehead?...

Re: LOOKING INFORMATION ON LIGHTHOUSE KEEPERS WHO WERE AT CAPE LOOKOUT Posted on: 22 Sep 2009, by  markfgreen_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Carteret

David Jones worked at the Cape Lookout Life Saving Station. His wife, Sophronia Pigott Fulford was the sister of my GG grandfather. Cape Lookout Keepers information: www.coresound.com/Cape%20Lookout%20Keep...

per page