Search the Boards

Search Results for "Fulford" - 1,749 Messages

per page

Amanda Jett, Cherokee Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by  PTaylor5341

Surnames > Jett

...Mandy first married a Richie and had a son, Pascal R. Richie (born abt. 1861). Then she married John Fulford from Alabama and had at least 2 sons: George Washington Fulford (born between 1867 1871 in AR) and James...

Amanda (or Mandy) Jett Richie Fulford Woods Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by  PTaylor5341

Surnames > Jett

...Mandy first married a Richie and had a son, Pascal R. Richie (born abt. 1861). Then she married John Fulford from Alabama and had at least 2 sons: George Washington Fulford (born between 1867 1871 in AR) and James...

Amanda Jett (born possibly in GA), Cherokee Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by  PTaylor5341

Surnames > Jett

BIRD'S OF TRENTON NJ/STAFFORDSHIRE Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by lori sabatini

Surnames > Bird

LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON JOHN BIRD WHO MARRIED MARY COXON BORN 1834. CAME FROM FULFORD AND LONGTON AREA OF STAFFORDSHIRE. THANKS LORI FINK

John HODGSON, c1811 Stone Staffordshire UK Posted on: 12 Apr 2004, by  peterwayman

Surnames > Hodgson

...FINNEY from the actual cert John Hodgson, Labourer, Bachelor & Elizabeth Finney Spinster Chapel of Fulford, ninth Sept eigthteen hundred & thirty two by Wm Oliver Comfort? Curate, both made a mark, w...

JAMES JACKSON ELLISON CABELL CO.WV Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Marisa Baldwin

Surnames > Ellison

...b.abt.1895 Goldie Ellison b.3Feb1917 m. Edward Carico a cousin. Sadie Ellison b.22 Nov.1900 m.William Fulford Charles Eustice Ellison b.22Nov 1901 m. Lometta Haucke Clarence Clayton Ellison b.29Jan1904 m. Hi...

Dargavel Posted on: 09 Jul 2001, by  AnnDargavel

Surnames > Dargavel

...grandaughter. My great- grandfather John was Williams' younger brother. Peters' wife was called Susannah Fulford. I have their death certificates but not their marriage. Why did you think it was Thomas? Coul...

jame edward fulford Posted on: 14 Dec 2001, by  EVENDOZEN12

Surnames > Crews

...latkowski, I am looking for anything about my grandfather hist in waycross . his name is jame edward fulford for i was raisd him and my grandmother, for 13 years he die jan. 1963 thany you very much. john ....

John HODSON, c1811 Stone Staffordshire UK Posted on: 12 Apr 2004, by  peterwayman

Surnames > Hodson

...FINNEY from the actual cert John Hodgson, Labourer, Bachelor & Elizabeth Finney Spinster Chapel of Fulford, ninth Sept eigthteen hundred & thirty two by Wm Oliver Comfort? Curate, both made a mark, w...

Re: Sarah Forehand Posted on: 15 Sep 2004, by  MyrnaJacksonF

Surnames > Forehand

...believe he is the son of James M. Forehand (my gg grand) and first wife unk., second wife, Joanna Coates Fulford who is my line ( 1850 Holmes co. Fl census.) Richard has a brother, James M. Forehand, JR who...

James Forehand -1830 Jackson Co. Fl Posted on: 14 Jan 2001, by  myrnafindlay

Surnames > Forehand

...Co. Fl.around 1830 traveling thru Ga from S.C. His first wife is unknown. In 1840 he married Johana Fulford. Children: Randel Fulford (Her son by James Fulford,who died) Rebecca Forehand, Susan J.,Philip, William (my g gr...

Forehand/Fulford Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by  lyonpridej

Surnames > Forehand

I just joined the email thing posted a message concerning the Fulford connection,did you see it(I assume you get the email letter too?)?I couldn't remember where I saw it or I would have contacted you. Anyw...

Re: Forehand/Fulford Posted on: 08 Oct 2001, by  myrnafindlay

Surnames > Forehand

James Forehand's children; William Forehand (my g grand) half-bro. Randel Fulford and half sister Rebecca Fulford were children of James wife, Johana Coates Fulford a widow of James Fulford.of Lowndes Co. Georgia. This came fr...

Re: James Forehand -1830 Jackson Co. Fl Posted on: 08 Oct 2001, by  JohnWmCooley

Surnames > Forehand

You list a Thomas Forehand, son of James and Johana Fulford. Would this be Thomas Aaron Forehand who married Harriett Louise Lolley and they had a daughter Malinda Forehand who married James Wilburn Pitts M...

Ellis John Hastings Posted on: 27 Nov 2000, by Jean Hastings Ardell

Surnames > Hastings

Dear Tigger: What a thrill to check my email this morning and find your message. I think we do have a match: My research shows that my great-great-grandfather was an Ellis J. Hastings, born 1819 in I...

Re: Morans in Georgia Posted on: 21 Feb 2003, by charlene jones

Surnames > Moran

...MORAN AND THEY WERE FROM WHEELER COUNTY. THE ONLY SURVIVING MORAN CHILD OF JOHNNIE MORAN IS BERTHA MORAN FULFORD FROM WHEELER COUNTY GA. THIS FAMILY ORIGINALLY SETTLED IN BALDWIN COUNTY GA AND THIS IS WHERE ...

Re: Bodens of Shropshire and Staffordshire Posted on: 10 Oct 2001, by Jo Ramsden

Surnames > Boden

All I know is that Thomas Boden married Caroline Bridgwood at Fulford church Staffs in 1846. I am told she may be related to the Sampson-Bridgwood pottery family. She was 51 in the 1881 census. Do let me jno...

Re: Bodens of Shropshire and Staffordshire Posted on: 09 Nov 2001, by Jo_Ramsden

Surnames > Boden

...born around 1818 and married Caroline Bridgwood in 1846. They did live in the Normacot area I think. Fulford was where they married and Lane End is where they were born. The Bridgwoods had a pottery. We may ...

Re: Lafayette BOWMAN Indiana HELP! Posted on: 18 Jan 2004, by Karen L. Spector

Surnames > Bowman

...Hacker and Elmus Walls. Benjamin.s wife, Isabel D. Hacker, was a daughter of Mahlon Hacker and Nancy Fulford. Benjamin's younger sister, Mary E. Bowman, married (as her second husband) Andrew Walter Hacker (...

Re: DALE family Staffordshire Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by Alan Chell

Surnames > Dale

HI, Have a Rossanna Dale 3/3/1850 spotgate fulford Staffordshire uk. Her parents Thomas Dale C. 23/10/1825 M Jane L eese 27/12/1846 Rosanna,Married my G/Grandfather Henry Chell10/6/1867

Dale/Chell family stafford Posted on: 18 Jul 2001, by  icomteddy

Surnames > Dale

... I am researching my own family name! have a Rosanna Dale,born 3/3/1850 at Spotgate, Fulford ,Stafford. Parents,Thomas Dale Chr 23/10/1825 who married Jane Leese 27/12/1846,Fulford,Stafford. Thomas ...

Aaron Burnham, Maine->GA->ALA->Walton Co., FLA Posted on: 24 Dec 2003, by Robert Holley

Surnames > Burnham

...1840-1842. AARON BURNHAM, b. Maine 1808-1809, d. Walton Co., FL 1850-55 +m bef. 1840 Delaney Fulford, b. NC, SC, or GA ca. 1816, dau. of Johnson Fulford, who also settled in Walton Co., FL chi...

Stepp Family of Monroe & Morgan County Indiana Posted on: 14 Aug 2002, by  Melvin554

Surnames > Stepp

Looking for connection of the Stepp family to Hacker, McDaniel, Owens, Fulford, Piercefield families. My Great Grandparents are buried in the old Stepp Cemetery in the Morgan-Monroe State Forest, Julia May ...

Re: Stepp Family of Monroe & Morgan County Indiana Posted on: 18 Aug 2004, by Brenda Prather

Surnames > Stepp

...but I don't have a name connection with the Stepp family. His gg grandparents are Mahlon and Nancy Fulford Hacker. Nancy Fulford's parents are also there. Their names are Absolum Hill and Elizabeth Bales ...

Re: Stepp Family of Monroe & Morgan County Indiana Posted on: 18 Aug 2005, by  tlydy1

Surnames > Stepp

Absolum and Elizabeth Fulford are my ggg grandparents. There were several marriages between Fulford and Hacker family's. I am sure the Hacker family owned land in Morgan Monroe state forest because a road is name...

Catherine Emma BUXTON - Descendant of Edward III ? Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by Timothy Vale

Surnames > Buxton

...Edward III, how many other people have got that connection? The line goes to the Hennings then Achyn then Fulford then Bourchier leading to William Bourchier married to Lady Anne Plantagenet, grand-daughter ...

Help finding a wedding date!! Posted on: 25 Oct 2006, by  warlandcanuck

Surnames > Gunn

...with minister Rev. Dr. Trevor Davies presiding. The announcement notes that the bride's daughter, Mrs. Fulford, and groom's son (Donald) and granddaughter (Peggy) were witnesses. The reception was held in ...

Rene Wyatt -from Temperance,MI Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Elizabeth Shontell Fulford

Surnames > Wyatt

...known of this person? This person is my grandmother and she was married to my grandfather Vestor Jackson Fulford. I'm tring to find out if there is any Indian in these two people. If anyone knows or knows of...

Re: Delose Cornell md Sarah Cook Posted on: 22 Feb 2005, by  gilbertlynn

Surnames > Cornell

...County, Hornby Ancestry.com; Page 27; 27 Jan 1860 Line 39 - 3; Dwelling # 231; Family Visited # 217 Fulford, Henry - age 23, male, farmer, value of real estate $600, value of personal property $100, Born in ...

Mawson's of York c1900 Posted on: 23 Nov 2004, by Debrah Brown

Surnames > Mawson

...Yorkshire, England 1898. In 1901 Beatrice and Edward were living at 38 Milton Street, York, part of Fulford. If anyone is related to the above, I would be happy to hear from you.

Re: Earl and Helen Robinson of MIchigan Posted on: 12 Aug 2003, by TOM EVANS

Surnames > Robinson

Hi Jim Baer, I've been trying to get touch with your mother, Sandra Kay, and her sister, Janet Gaye, and their brother Larry Ray for several years. Tonite (Monday, Aug 11, 2003, I was searching ...

Obit - Sherry Elaine Williams Robinson Posted on: 03 Feb 2003, by  Hewick

Surnames > Robinson

(Charlotte Observer): KENOSHA, WI -- Sherry Elaine Williams Robinson, 46, of Kenosha, WI, formerly of Cheraw, SC, died January 29, 2003 at Kenosha Medical Center. Mrs. Robinson was employed as a Comp...

Bible records from NC State Archives Posted on: 28 Feb 1999, by  wilda65

Surnames > Willis

...Carolina Railroad Company in the 36th year of his age. Died in Newbern on the 27th Jan. 1862 Mrs Therese FULFORD, wife of Stephen F. FULFORD. Thomas E. FULFORD, son of S.F.FULFORD & Therese A. FULFORD was born Apr. 17th 1860, and d...

Curtis Lamar Willis - Jones Co., GA Posted on: 11 May 1999, by Rod Willis

Surnames > Willis

Jones Co., GA Deed Book 4 N, p267 Curtis Lamar Willis from Lamar H. Fulford, July 1868, Lot 7 and 8 in Washburn Subd. Deed

Information wanted Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by Candace Willis Christian

Surnames > Willis

...Monroe Willis married to Armecia Wade. They had (children) Louella,Annie,Stella Jack, Tommy, Increase and Fulford. Also a son Benjamin Tucker that was killed in WWI. My grandfather was Fulford married Vivian Daniel...

Re: information on G.M. Willis marriage to Mary Bradford Posted on: 20 Jul 2004, by  JayHerron

Surnames > Willis

...Mary June Bradford. He was married second on 21 August 1859 in Arkansas Co., Arkansas to Martha Ann Fulford. G. M. Willis later went to Illinois. If this is the line you are searching, contact me at: herr...

Re: Blanton, Wilson, Morgan and English pictures Posted on: 21 Oct 2004, by Beverly Lowe

Surnames > Blanton

John Bunion Blanton and my Great Grandfather, Joshua James Blanton IV were brothers. Their father, Joshua Blanton III married Elizabeth Rowell. He thought so much of Darkis Wilson, as told thru fa...

Wagner PA, IL, KS Posted on: 31 Oct 2003, by Penny Dorn

Surnames > Wagner

...in siblings/parents of William Jacob Wagner born August 31, 1849 in Adams Co., PA. Family moved to Fulford Co., IL where William Jacob married Louisa Hughes December 4, 1870 and then moving to Smith Co., KS...

Re: Robert Nesbit b. abt 1816 Co.Down, N. Ireland left for Scotland in 1844 Posted on: 10 Jul 2004, by  gfulford5881

Surnames > Nesbit

...contact Sandra Money Nesbit - if anyone can put me in touch, I would really appreciate it. Grace Nesbitt Fulford

redheads in lancaster Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by pauline and bryan

Surnames > Redhead

...robert redhead and was born in 1856. he was on the 1881 census, at the address 32 ambrose street, gate fulford, yorkshire. and was married to a martha? and they had a child called mary born in 1882, and a so...

Re: Edward WEAVALL Stone Staffordshire / Kent? UK c1810 Posted on: 25 Jul 2005, by  rarmour189

Surnames > Weavill

I too have a WEAVALL?WEAVER connection with Sandon/Fulford in Staffordshire. My wife's ancester was Elizabeth WEAVALL who married William SWINDLEHURST in 1849 in Bleasdale Lancashire. She gave her place of ...

James H. Pickett Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by  Roomaxxx

Surnames > Pickett

...born Feb.1, 1833 in Moores Prairie, Jefferson, IL. James' was married to Mary(Polly)Hassell and Lavina Fulford. Any information would be appreciated, Thanks in advance! wanda@oasisol.com

1850-1914, New York Maher's Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by  P_Maher

Surnames > Maher

Patrick Maher - b.1831 and Bridget Maher - b.1833 appear from Ireland in the 1860 Census in New York state. They were married and the parents of four(4) daughters - Margaret, Mary, Sarah and Bridget. ...

Williford Newton WEBB & Susan MERCER Posted on: 07 Apr 2004, by  SDMarsh

Surnames > Webb

I am trying to identify the parents of Williford Newton WEBB, one of my g4grandfathers. According to later census he was born around 1812 in NC and died between 1870 and 1880 in Holmes Co, FL. First...

Obit. Elaine Ruth Kemp Posted on: 20 Jan 2004, by  KayRomubio

Surnames > Kemp

...sons, Michael Kemp and Calvin Kemp; parents, William Lewis and Ruby Lewis; sisters, Linda Reid, Janice Fulford and Jacqueline Montgomery; one grandchild; and one great-grandchild. Services have been held. ...

Obit. Elaine Ruth Kemp Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  KayRomubio

Surnames > Kemp

...sons, Michael Kemp and Calvin Kemp; parents, William and Ruby Lewis; and sisters, Linda Reid, Janice Fulford and Jacqueline Montgomery. Services: 2 p.m. Wednesday, California Burial Chapel, 5880 El Cajon Bl...

Wellington Parsons & Helen Broughton of Canada Posted on: 31 Jan 2004, by  warlandcanuck

Surnames > Parsons

...c 1900? Both families of certain wealth/political influence. Daughters Muriel b 1906 in Regina (m. FULFORD) and Alna (m. HOUSSER). Any info welcome! Jill W in Vancouver

Re: If there is anyone out there that is kin to this to this person please reply Posted on: 18 Nov 2005, by  lora556

Surnames > Lipford

Laura, Hi. My name is Lora Hawkins Smith. I grew up on Elk Creek, in Ferguson, Wilkes Co. Your Lipfords are my family too. I descend from 1. Anthony Lipford & Annie C Adkins - 2. Millie Lipfo...

Re: Eastern NC Volivas Posted on: 21 Feb 2002, by  madwolf_1

Surnames > Voliva

...daughter, Eleanor Voliva married my g. grandfather Robinson Bolet Campen (son of Benjamin Campen and Mary Fulford) of which I am a direct descendent. Any information you could provide would be wonderful. I h...

Storys / Storeys listed on 1881 Census - England but Irish Posted on: 20 Jul 2003, by  jackstorey10

Surnames > Storey

...Burnett Tce, Birtley, Durham (aged 57) mason Elizabeth Storry (b.1825) living at Grange Cresc, Gate Fulford, Yorks (aged 56)m. to Wm G. ...

per page