Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "smith Maine" - 4,253 Messages

per page

SPANG, Lois F (Smith) Posted on: 09 Apr 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

WAREHAM, MA — Lois F. (Smith) Spang, 76, of Wareham, died Friday, April 3, 2009, at Tobey Hospital in Wareham unexpectedly. She was the wife of James R. Spang. They had been married for 53 years. Born in ...

Nola Diane JIPSON NASON died in New Brunswick 2009, born Lincoln, ME 1958 Posted on: 02 Apr 2009, by  Marilyn_Maxwe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

...March 31st, 2009 at Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital, Fredericton, NB. Born January 26th, 1958 at Lincoln, Maine (ME). Daughter of Colleen (McCormick) Jipson and the late Calvin E. Jipson. Nola attended Linco...

John Hayden m. Susanna Cazalet, Cork and Ross, Ireland, 1803 Posted on: 02 Apr 2009, by  dcazalet

Surnames > Hayden

...than these. By 1824 Cork City Directory, there are no Cazalets listed. A Charles Cazalet married Judith Smith in Portland, Maine in 1821. My ggggrandfather, Charles Cazalet, lived at 28 Barclay St. in Manhattan...

first marriage Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by  pilgrim2

Surnames > Smith

george h smith born mar. 19, 1857, died 1922. Looking for last name of first wife carrie. second wife was a luther, children by both.Were he and carrie divorced ?she and george were from maine. On her tombstone...

Harriet Brunton m. James Cazalet, St. Mary's Limerick 1810 Posted on: 02 Apr 2009, by  dcazalet

Surnames > Brunton

...than these. By 1824 Cork City Directory, there are no Cazalets listed. A Charles Cazalet married Judith Smith in Portland, Maine in 1821. My ggggrandfather, Charles Cazalet, lived at 28 Barclay St. in Manhattan...

Richard Townley m. Harriet Cazalet 1809 Cork and Ross, Ireland Posted on: 02 Apr 2009, by  dcazalet

Surnames > Townley

Re: Rev. John Mayo House Relics Seen Posted on: 30 Mar 2009, by  jeanmayo1053

Surnames > Mayo

...manufacturer. Olive Louise Chase was born ca. 1901 in Laconia, N.H., d/o Harry S. Chase and Katherine O. Smith. Known children of George William Mayo9 and Olive Louise Chase, all born in Laconia, N.H., wer...

COYNE, Aino Esther Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...rest on March 20, 2009. Daughter of Kalle and Esther Heikkinen (from Finland), born in West Paris, Maine, July 1, 1922, where she grew up, performed on stage, and fell in love. She lived many years in W...

Re: Charles County Families and Their Researchers/Family Historians - Where Are You? Posted on: 25 Mar 2009, by  wendypsmith81

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Charles

...family. I seem to be stuck because I keep seeing different spellings of the last name. I live up in Maine so it makes doing research very difficult. 1860 Allen Fresh, charles county, Maryland Head of Hous...

Several Young obits Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Young

...1933, in Grandview, the son of Harry Hilton and Nellie Anita Woodruff Young. He married Beverly Ann Maine Dec. 30, 1951 at Grandview. He later married Donna L. Hain Knight on Nov. 5, 1965, at Romeo, Mich. ...

Re: Carlisle Family of Maine Posted on: 23 Mar 2009, by  HelenMHButt

Surnames > Carlisle

...Carlisle and Charlotte Wright in my database. He was the son of George Washington Carlisle and Margaret Smith. I can give you more data if you need it. I am looking for information about Margaret's parents...

DUFOUR, Erin Elizabeth Posted on: 22 Mar 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...daughter of John P. and Kathryn J. (Paradis) Dufour of Lakeville, MA. Erin attended Brewer School in Maine till her junior year and then graduated from Bethlehem High School in Delmar, NY. She also contin...

Re: Joseph Douwcett (1808-1893) New Brunswick Posted on: 29 Aug 2009, by  Papostle1

Surnames > Doucett

...Joseph's parents and ancestors. I have his genealogy from him forward. It was supplied to me by Dale Smith in Halifax, NS. It appears that your information probably came from that. Joseph was my great, ...

Re: Merrill-Ward Descendents Posted on: 24 Oct 2009, by  wayneharrison...

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Westmorland

...from Sackville. Specifically these families: MERRILL: Thomas Hazen Merrill born c1760 possibly in Maine, m. c1780 Hannah Ward born c1760 d/o Jonathan Ward and Tabitha French: settled first in Fort Lawren...

CHUTE, Harold L Posted on: 25 Aug 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Chute began a long and distinguished professional career commencing with a position at the University of Maine Department of Animal Pathology as a veterinary pathologist, specializing in poultry pathology....

Re: Wheeler Births in the 1820's if possible Posted on: 29 Nov 2009, by  LavaniaCook

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Washington

...Males 2 at 16 and older--1 at under 16-males--females including h of h. 3---an that is for state of Maine, lincoln county. the next oldest census is for 1830 Ohio census, Noble township p. 132 of the Mo...

HENSLEY, Herbert Thomas "Tom" Posted on: 05 Oct 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...customer service. He spent 24 years selling Audi, Volkswagen and Mazda at Thompson VW in Waterville, Maine. He was an annual Sales Guild member for his salesmanship and was awarded the prestigious Master's...

Re: Alternate Names being add enmasse Posted on: 11 Sep 2009, by  frostfreedet

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

...as genuine spelling variants. The indexers merely failed to be able to read an old-form double-ess. Smith was never spelt 'Mith' as a spelling variant, such as in the US Federal Census enumeration index ...

MARSHALL, J Allyn "Scooter" Posted on: 11 Nov 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

..."Scooter", 25 years old, of Waterford, was killed in a motor vehicle accident in Monmouth, Maine on Friday, Oct. 23, 2009. He was born June 28, 1984, the son of Susan E. Marshall and is the gran...

Re: Alfred Booth & Co..James Parker Smith Ship builder "VERNON" Posted on: 03 Nov 2009, by  Kurt Fischer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

I do not believe the James Parker Smith you referred to is your relative. The James Parker Smith you referred to (he was actually a "Jr.") was my gr-gr-grandfather. He was born in Maine in 1828 , carried...

BRADSTREET, Cecil R Posted on: 12 Aug 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...H. and Ethel (Nelson) Bradstreet. He attended Albion schools and was a graduate of the University of Maine in Orono. He married Faylene M. Tobey of Palermo on Jan. 16, 1944. He worked at the Deering Farm...

Re: Grants of Maine Posted on: 12 Nov 2009, by  sarekofvulcan...

Surnames > Grant

...searching for information on my mother's father's birth family. He was born Edward O. Grant, Jr. in Wilton, Maine. He was adopted by a couple named Smith, and his name was changed to Edward Grant Smith. If my search...

SMITH, Florence (Tracy) Posted on: 21 Oct 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

FARMINGTON, ME -- Florence T. Smith, 87, of Chesterville, died Friday, Nov. 21, 2008, at Franklin Memorial Hospital, Farmington. She was born Sept. 18, 1921, in Rome, Maine, the daughter of Lyman and Rose (Cu...

ROY, Jan (Smith) Posted on: 14 Aug 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

GARDINER, ME -- Jan Roy, 61, of 84 Cobbossee Ave., Gardiner, died Aug. 17, 2008, at Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston after a long battle with cancer. She is survived by her husband, Paul D. Roy, o...

Re: BEANs in California Posted on: 07 Jan 2010, by  Shamoca2009

Surnames > Bean

Rueben Martin Bean, born Penobscot County,Maine, March 21 1842. His father was Reuben Bean and the maiden name of the mother was Nancy Smith, who were born in Sutton, New Hampshire. The parents moved into Corin...

Re: Holmes Family from Maine to Mission San Jose CA. Posted on: 21 Aug 2009, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Unknown

1910 Name: Samuel O Holmes ENGRAVER - BRASS WORK Age in 1910: 62 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1848 Birthplace: Utah Relation to Head of House: Head Father's Birth Place: Illinois Mother's Birth P...

Murphy of Maine, & Rhode Island, USA Posted on: 07 Nov 2009, by  JosephFMcHugh

Surnames > Murphy

...Murphy with other family names as noted. A tremendous find for someone ! Joe McHugh Cape Elizabeth, Maine.USA. jfmchugh@maine.rr.com

Charles Robert Halliday - Obit (1917-1994) Posted on: 16 Jan 2010, by  ThelmaMoye18

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

...1935. Charlie was united in marriage to the former Eleanor R. Kirch on October 29, 1941 in Portland , Maine. He was a vetern of the US Navy having served during World War 2 from 1937 to 1945. He was a su...

Re: Henry and Carrie (Warkins) Young in Illinois Posted on: 07 Sep 2009, by  PaSain

Surnames > Young

I subscribe to this board, not related. Carrie had at least one younger brother George born 1892, the two were listed in their Warkins' grandparents home 1900 census in Berlin, Illinois. The three ...

LAMB, Francis X Posted on: 23 Nov 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Connecticut with an associate degree in agriculture in 1960. He was employed as a federal milk inspector in Maine and Connecticut for a total of 48 years by the Federal Milk Marketing Administration. He w...

BROWN, Florence (Wood) Piper Posted on: 17 Oct 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...she was also a volunteer at Thayer Hospital in Waterville. She is survived by her children, Marion Smith, widow of Ted Smith of Mount Vernon, Diane Kirouac and her husband, ...

HARTWELL, Helen Y Posted on: 08 Nov 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Bingham. She was employed at Quimby Veneer Mill in Bingham from 1964 to 1974, from 1974 to 1977 at Kipi of Maine in Bingham and from 1977 to 2000 at Dexter Shoe in Skowhegan. Helen dedicated her life to h...

Reid obits Posted on: 01 Oct 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Reid

COLUMBUS JUNCTION - Rosalie Reid, 89, of Columbus Junction, died Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2007, at her home. Casketbearers will be Ross Masonholder, Jason Reid, Aaron Reid, Richard Arthur, Scott Hyde, Terr...

SMITH,William or PORTER,John/Cynthia 1820's Posted on: 05 Apr 1999, by Carol Thomas

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

I am looking for info on my g3grandparents supposedly married in Chautaqua Co, NY in 1826. William Smith (Jr) and Cynthia Porter. Her father's name was John. ** would like to get documentation (newspaper?...

Re: any body left in Nova Scotia from this line Posted on: 11 Aug 2009, by  2007EDBIONIC

Surnames > Smith

My gr-gr-grandfather was John Smith, born in Ireland around 1805, and migrated to Nova Scotia. (About a thousand Ulster-Scots, from the north of Ireland, settled in mainly central Nova Scotia during the l...

Re: Chester Albert Reed, ornithologist, of Worcester, MA. Posted on: 14 Oct 2009, by  FullOBlarney2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Unknown

...California. He married Adaline Norton 26 Apr 1848. She was born 03 Feb 1831 in East Machias, Washington, Maine, and died 05 Apr 1904 in Berkeley, Alameda, California. Notes for Samuel Worcester Reed: T...

Re: SMITH Theodore age 4 and Andrew Smith age 3 orphaned 1861 Posted on: 09 Dec 2009, by  smithvwr

Topics > Adoptions > United States > New York

Andrew Hall Smith (brother of Thomas Smith-born in Bucksport, Maine to Hugh and Lydia Paine SMITH) is buried in the Ellsworth,Maine Greenwood cemetery with his mother & father. Andrew was in the war of 1812....he later came ...

Brothers Rufus and Algernon DAY of Rockland, ME Posted on: 03 Jan 2010, by  kmkirby0125

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Knox

...Rockland 1900 census. Need her parents and death date. Algernon m. at Rockland 8 Jul 1856 Amanda E. SMITH. They divorced in 1874. He remarried Jennie (SHIBLES?), possibly at Thomaston. I need parents...

OSTIGNY, Dagmar B (Baldwin) Dion Posted on: 08 Oct 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...H. Ostigny. Born in Westerly on Oct. 24, 1930, she was the daughter of the late William and Servine (Smith) Baldwin. Dagmar had been an elementary school teacher in the Stonington School System for over ...

OSTIGNY, Dagmar B (Baldwin) Posted on: 07 Oct 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Ostigny. Born in Westerly, R.I. on Oct. 24, 1930, she was the daughter of the late William and Servine (Smith) Baldwin. Dagmar had been an Elementary School Teacher in the Stonington School System for o...

SMITH, Deforest F Posted on: 15 Oct 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Deforest F. Smith, 89, of Kingston,TN was born June 9, 1920 in Watertown, N.Y. and died Oct. 11, 2009 at his home. He was a physicist with ORNL for many years and he spent his retirement traveling the wor...

BRICE, Anne H (Harvey) Harris Posted on: 11 Sep 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Anne H. Brice (Harvey-Anne), 71, formerly of Waterville, Maine, and a retired resident of Lakeland, passed away, Saturday, Sept. 5, 2009. She was the daughter of the late H.W. (Harvey) a...

Birthdate of Ellen Fogg Posted on: 04 Jan 2010, by  lani194

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

...1803 and married to Nathaniel Groton. Other names down the line are: Ellen Elizabeth K. Groton, FOJ Smith, Nellie Smith, Carlos Fox, Ray O. Fox, SJ Wilkenson, and finally Lorraine Wilkenson and Norcott S. Henri...

Samuel, Sarah, and Dolly Smith Posted on: 22 Aug 2009, by  KatJGerard

Surnames > Smith

Looking for information on the following people Samuel Smith married Esther judkins 23 March 1801 in Fayette, Maine. Sarah Smith married John Judkins pre 1820 she was possibly of Fayette, Maine Dolly Smith married John jud...

AUSTIN, Barclay "Bart" R Posted on: 23 Aug 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

VASSALBORO, ME -- Barclay "Bart" R. Austin, 80, passed away suddenly at his home in Vassalboro on Aug. 20, 2009, after a brief illness. Bart was born Sept. 17, 1928, in Hartland. He spent h...

Re: Helon Hilton m. Hannah Smith 1864 in New Brunswick, Canada Posted on: 01 Jan 2010, by  Paul Hilton

Surnames > Hilton

...correct and just needs a touch up here and there. I have lots of connections to HYLTON CASTLE and to Maine and to Mass. and New Brunswick. I have filled in a few gaps in my info and will look further for...

Jeremiah Wilson Tabor and Ella Adelaide Lovell Posted on: 28 Oct 2009, by  KellyMatthewS...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Cumberland

...children but can't be sure. I do not know where they are buried. Thanks in advance for your help! K.M. Smith

ESTABROOK, William Posted on: 12 Aug 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Hospital at Togus. He was born in Oakland on June 24, 1923, the son of Marvard W. and Eva Pauline (Smith) Estabrook. He grew up in Oakland, Sidney and Winthrop. He attended Oakland schools before joining ...

BOUCHER, William E Posted on: 04 Sep 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...William E. Boucher, 67, of Vassalboro, called Billy by everybody who knew him, died Saturday, Sept. 13, at Maine Medical Center in Portland, surrounded by close family. Billy was born the 4th of July, 194...

SMITH, Doris Christena (Locke) Porter Posted on: 04 Sep 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

FARMINGTON, ME -- Doris Christena Locke Porter Smith, 98, of Farmington Falls died Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009, at Franklin Memorial Hospital in Farmington. She was born on May 8, 1911, in Starks, one of twins...

per page