Search the Boards

Search Results for "smith Maine" - 4,162 Messages

per page

new info on family Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by linda armitage

Surnames > Armitage

...documents on armitages. great grandfather joseph armitage born 1870 father was robert. mar. martha ann smith on feb.8,1890 parish of bradford ,county of york,slackside,wibsey. she died a few years later. h...

The TRUE family, Chautauqua Co NY, GilesTrue XOA CHILD=Sumner TRUE Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by  deedavidson71

Surnames > True

...other TRUE here also, I have not located; TRUE Family of Chautauqua Co NY Villenova Sumner TRUE from Maine, where he was born November 17, 1802, moved with his father to Genesee Co NY then in 1828-9 to V...

B. H. Dooley photo, Westbrook, Maine Posted on: 11 Jun 2002, by  KathySidenstr...

Surnames > Dooley

I have a photo of B. H. Dooley taken by Poisson of Westbrook, Maine. I would estimate it was taken about 1900. I am not for sure if B. H. Dooley is a young man or young lady, I would guess a young lady j...

Re: Gowin, Abigail Posted on: 07 Dec 2002, by  kerryf23

Surnames > Gowin

I have Abigail born 19 AUG 1800 Montville, Waldo, Maine. She is the daughter of Asa (Birth: 9 Oct 1775 Shirley, Middlesex, Massachusetts) and Betsey Gowin. Asa's second wife was Abigail Smith. This Asa is...

Re: Was Thomas Ireland of Long Island married to Joan Dutton? Posted on: 03 Apr 2006, by Beth Ireland

Surnames > Ireland

Hi, I just wanted to say that a George W, Smith and family were working for Abram Ireland. There is a Haskell/Smith Road in Cooper, Maine that states this and Frederic M. Smith resided in the place before Abram Irelan...

Thaddeus Ireland, b 1854 Cooper, Maine > Pennsylvania m Jennie Sankey Posted on: 05 Nov 2003, by  EarnetteG

Surnames > Ireland

I am looking for the family of Thaddeus Ireland born in Cooper, Maine about 1854. He moved to PA about 1880 and married a Jennie Sankey. His father was Abram Ireland, but his mother died about 1860. Fou...

Samuel Elder Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by Amelia

Surnames > Elder

...it doesn't go much father than the info that is in books I assume you have seen (History of Gorham, Maine" by Hugh Davis McLellan, 1903 Maine Families in 1790 and History of the town of Windham, Maine" by ...

Re: Towne/Hutchins(on) Posted on: 05 Feb 2006, by  SFitzpatric93...

Surnames > Towne

...CREDIFORD. Joseph was the sond of Jesse TOWNE who was born in Topsfield, Massachusetts and died in Wells, Maine. Jesse was son of Joseph TOWNE and Amye SMITH.. Joseph was son of Edmund TOWNE and Mary BROWN...

Re: Jane HILTON & Richard MATTOON Posted on: 03 Sep 2003, by Marston Watson

Surnames > Dudley

...whose birthdates and birth order need further research. Richard had a grant in June 1682 for Kittery, Maine. He worked at Madbury and Lampril River Bridge in 1686 He was a surveyor of highways at Exeter in...

family info Posted on: 06 Oct 2000, by  weride

Surnames > Houdlette

...a few more details on the family. As you have indicated I believe that everyone originated there in Maine and have branched off from there. I have just started researching my dad's side of the family so I ...

Re: John W.Dunning Posted on: 10 Jan 2005, by  barbara14102

Surnames > Dunning

John Dunning is my GGgrandfather on my father's side. His wife was Sarah Harper (b. in Maine). They m. Nov 24, 1869, Bridgeport, CT (AW Hopper official) Their daughter Izabel m. John Eaton Smith Spicer and th...

Re: John Cobb questions Posted on: 18 Jul 2004, by  RonCobb25

Surnames > Cobb

...information and incase someone may find it similar to there research. John Cobb born 17 sept 1793 in Biddeford,Maine m.Abby Smith I am researching a John Cobb in Dekalb St.Lawrence Co NY.By the 1850 census he w...

Obit of Rhonda Hamrick Phifer Posted on: 24 Nov 2002, by  wcr1951

Surnames > Hamrick

...at the homes of Benny and Libby Creasman, 2041 Clyde St., Dallas, and A.G. and Cloie Phifer, 107 W. Maine Ave., Bessemer City She died after a two year courageous battle with cancer. She was a graduate o...

obit for Edith G. Hodgson Posted on: 28 Dec 2001, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Hodgson

...worked as a secretary for Acton & Boxboro Regional High School in Massachusetts. She was a member of Smith Memorial Church in Hillsboro, the Deborah Group and the Ladies Work Group, both of the church....

Smalls from Washington Co maine Posted on: 09 Nov 2002, by Amy

Surnames > Small

Is there anyone working on the Smalls from Washinton Co maine? I am trying to locate info on a Horace Small from Robbinson Maine. He married Elizabeth Sara Mitchell. She went by Lizzie. Her mother was Rhoda Smith f...

Edward Small Posted on: 15 Oct 2004, by  kburby1

Surnames > Small

...Truro, Mass. ....... +Elizabeth Leighton b: Abt. 1637 in Dover, New Hampshire m: Abt. 1652 in Kittery, Maine d: Aft. May 1708 in Dover, New Hampshire .......... 3 Mary Small b: 1656 in Maine d: in Maine ...........

Muriel Small Posted on: 30 Jun 2006, by  Aangelbbear

Surnames > Small

...info on a Muriel small. Parents are williston and annie blake small Muriel was born 1904 in belfast,Maine married twice Fred smith and maynard hills Thanks Mary

need informantion on Willies benjamen haines Posted on: 17 Apr 1999, by colena e. haines-zordel

Surnames > Haines

...born 1810, died 1890, also on willis benjeman haines born 1862 died 1926. Willis haines was a black smith in the areal of concord maine. Also info on athalinda emily head-haskel-haines-bell.

Pullen John, From Yorkshire ,England Posted on: 15 Jul 1999, by Deanna S. Smith

Surnames > Pullen

...the Pullen family that landed in PEI, probably late 1600 some settled there and later moved to Amity Maine. Eunice Pullen lived in Amity Me. Married Willis Smith in New Brunswick, and later moved to E.Corinth Maine....

Charlotte Pullen Posted on: 28 Jan 2000, by Will Raup

Surnames > Pullen

I am looking for any information on Charlotte Pullen who married Orrin Laughton, likely in Maine. They had at least one child by the name of Emma Hilton Laughton who married William Linzy Smith.

RE: Pullen family Bible pictures Posted on: 16 Aug 2002, by  MarkW_Pullen

Surnames > Pullen

...twin sons of Sullivan Pullen and Rhoda Ingalls. I have a large amount of information on the Mass and Maine Pullen families please visit my web sites: http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/p/u/l/Mark-...

Re: Francis Lufkin Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by Stephanie Lufkin Gross

Surnames > Lufkin

To Whom It May Concern: My name is Stephanie Lufkin Gross. I have come across your message to Art Smith and wonder if we might have a connection as well. My father's father was born in Madrid, Maine. His nam...

Lufkin, Carl and Charles Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by  awsmith

Surnames > Lufkin

...There are 61 Charles Lufkins in our files, unfortunately I did not find a Charles who died in Rumford, Maine, 1794. Any information you can provide will be very much appreciated. Then, I may be able to mak...

Spinney, Nova Scotia Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by Robin

Surnames > Spinney

...link Samuel McClure SPINNEY and his half brother Joseph SPINNEY back to what I think are their roots in Maine. There is information about their father and his wife, Hannah SMITH, in Annapolis county, NS at abou...

Maine Pollards Posted on: 15 May 1999, by  Teresa676

Surnames > Pollard

Looking for info on Frank Pollard from Brunswich, Maine married Emily Coombs from Bath, Maine. Had a Daughter Olive Pollard married Bertie Herbert Smith on 7-30-1917. Thank you for any help. Teresa

Ida Pollard of Maine Posted on: 12 Jun 1999, by  Teresa676

Surnames > Pollard

Bertie H. Smith's parents were Ida Pollard of Brunswick, ME and George Smith of Bath, ME. May have been married 9-17-1884. Bertie was born about 1885.

John Decker b. 1810, Maine Posted on: 11 Nov 1999, by Everette Smith

Surnames > Decker

John Decker, tinsmith, b. 1810, Casco, Maine. Traveled to N.Y. and in 1836 apprenticed George W. Smith and brought him to Maryland. Invented the ice cream freezer. Died in Kewanee, WI. Was married to Mary J. ...

Oren and Sigrid Decker, Maine Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Norma Meyer

Surnames > Decker

I have been looking for the parents of Olive Decker Smith 1880-1954 of Ashland, Maine and I found a Oren Decker 1887-1930 and a Sigrid I Decker 1881-1952 in a cementery near Ashland, Maine. Is anyone looking for the...

John Decker, Tinsmith, 1810/?, MA>MD>WI Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by  11007

Surnames > Decker

What I know so far - John Decker was born in Casco, Maine in 1810. He was a tinsmith by trade. He married an Irish girl named Mary J. (b. 1811, Ireland). Sometime between 1810 and 1835 he went to the ...

Re: VALENTINE, 1800s, New Brunswick, Canada & Calais, Maine & New York Posted on: 10 Nov 2003, by  JosephineTO

Surnames > Valentine

...of information. This seems to be your Herbert in the 1880 United States Census in Brewer, Penobscot, Maine: www.familysearch.org James M. VALENTINE   Self   M   Male  ...

Re: Johnstons in Maine Posted on: 08 Jan 2003, by  Sharyn McGlin...

Surnames > Johnston

...Beckwith Lewis m. Mary Dunphey Nathan m. Margaret Chestnut Elisabeth m. James McIndoe Sarah m. Ruben Smith Mary m. Samuel Curtis Charles W. m. Effie Rafford William m. Sarah Elizabeth Sutherland Prudence m...

Sarah Jane Scott McLaughlin Posted on: 29 Jun 2001, by  aamero

Surnames > Scott

Looking for any info on Sarah Jane Scott b. 04/19/1873 Honeydale, N.B. mar. Harris Smith McLaughlin of Maine. She died 05/05/1947 in Vanceboro Maine. Her death certificate lists her parents as John S. Scott and Sa...

Re: kynoch Posted on: 21 Nov 2001, by  maureenhill96

Surnames > Kynoch

...wilmot cummings Kynoch. My great grandfather was Robert Kynoch,married to Jane Stott, they emigrated to Maine in 1883 and then to Vermont where he was a stonecutter. My great great grandfather was William ...

John H Swisher 1852/1854 IL/IN died CA Posted on: 05 Feb 2003, by  Shirlee500

Surnames > Swisher

...3/24/1889 Il Abigail Swisher 1893 IA Alice may have married twice, known husband is William Remise Smith. They died in CA Charles married Maine Boen in CA. He is buried at Glen Abby. Abigail Swisher married Lu...

Re: Dixon ancestry Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by Gordon Dixon Sanborn

Surnames > Dixon

My Dixon's were in Maine from the early 1600's to the mid 1800's when they moved to New Hampshire. John Smith III is my earliest Smith, and he was born in New Hampton, New Hampshire, about 1781. Sorry I can't help y...

obit for Catherine Farley Posted on: 20 Mar 2002, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Farley

...Farley of Harper's Ferry, W.Va.; three daughters, Theresa Berube of Concord, Carolyn Farley of Dixfield, Maine, and Donna Farley of Hudson; a brother, Charles Smith of Hudson, five grandchildren; two great-gran...

CHANDLER; 1475-1873; ENG>MA,USA>ME,USA Posted on: 26 Mar 1999, by  jclement

Surnames > Chandler

...Trial (THAYER) BURGE :........Moses CHANDLER 1720-1800 ...........of Westford, MA & Franklin county, Maine :........+Dorothy MARBLE 1719-1760 ............d/o Edmund & Mary (JEWELL) MARBLE :...........

CHANDLER; ENG> MA,USA> ME,USA (1475-1873) Posted on: 11 Feb 1999, by John Clement

Surnames > Chandler

...(b. 1694) d/o John and ..........Trial (THAYER) BURGE :....:..Moses CHANDLER (1720-1800) of Wilton, Maine :....:..+Elizabeth KIMBALL (1725-1806) second wife :....:..+Dorothy MARBLE (1719-1760) first wife, ...

1913: Thos. M. Maine m. Katherine Latch Posted on: 05 Mar 2003, by  JLBURKET

Surnames > Latch

...Marriage Register, New Castle county, Delaware 1913 - page 41 Register Entry #: 64905 Groom: Thos. M. Maine Age: 27 Nation/state: Pa. Residence: Phila. Pa. Occupation: Pipe fitter Bride: ...

Can anyone add to my MACK line? Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by  piguy66

Surnames > Mack

...gggg-grandfather. Ebeneezer married Hannah Huntley and their son Solomon Mack was the grandfather to Joseph Smith, the Mormon Prophet. Solomon Mack was born in Lyme, Connecticut in 1732 and married Lydia ...

Re: Found!! Richard Mack With father Samuel Mack Posted on: 14 Sep 2003, by Ron Pyle

Surnames > Mack

...Ebeneezer married Hannah Huntley and their son Solomon Mack was the grandfather of the Mormon Prophet Joseph Smith. Solomon Mack was born in Lyme, Connecticut in 1732 and married Lydia Gates of East Haddam...

Re: Diantha Hemmingway Posted on: 07 Sep 2004, by  gavenjayem

Surnames > Winchester

Diantha's parents were Lyman and Rachel Hemmingway. Lyman was b.Mass.; Rachel b.Maine. The family can be found in Harford 1850 and 1860. I too would like to know about the family of Diantha's husband Smith A...

Lydia Cleaves of Hollis, Maine Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Dan Parks

Surnames > Cleaves

Looking for parents and siblings of Lydia Cleaves, born ca. 1783. Her marriage record to John Smith of Raymond, Me. says she was of Hollis.They were married March 7, 1805 at the Baptist church of Lyman.The...

Jennie Guay & Joseph (William) Smith Posted on: 03 Jan 2006, by  LoriPeterson6...

Surnames > Guay

I am seeking information on Jennie Guay b. abt 1861. She married Joseph Smith b. abt 1856 in Canada. They had a daughter named Jennie Smith b. 12 Oct 1880 in Maine. Jennie Smith married Stephen H Walker on 30 Sep 1899...

Stephen ARMSTRONG/Nancy BENNETT; Pike County, Indiana from Ohio, Maine, PA Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by al frowiss

Surnames > Armstrong

...allegedly related as sisters to President Benjamin Harrison's mother. Nancy's father was Morris Bennett of Maine. Her mother was from PA. Pres. Ben Harrison's mother (nee Irwin) was also from PA). Harris...

Virginia Patent of Robert HOLLOM Dated 02 Jun 1636 for 1,000 Acres in Henrico Posted on: 14 Jan 2004, by William A. Roper, Jr.

Surnames > Hallum

...being in the County of Henrico butting Southerly upon the land of Edward OSBORNE Westerly upon the maine river Northerly up towards the ffalls Easterly up into the maine woods the saide lande lying right op...

Paris Hill Cemetery, Paris, Oxford, Maine Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by Marian

Surnames > Tuck

I was in Paris, Maine this fall and copied this information from the tomb stones. PARIS HILL CEMETERY IN PARIS, OXFORD, MAINE S. B. RAWSON May 4, 1830 - Jan 22, 1907 his wife: Ella RIPLEY Feb. 22, 1846 - Jul...

Dorothy Moore Miles Posted on: 28 Sep 2004, by  kburby1

Surnames > Miles

...Dorothy Moore Miles b: June 25, 1809 d: April 13, 1853 . +Isaiah B. Foster b: May 30, 1803 in Limerick, Maine m: Abt. 1827 in Maine d: September 26, 1879 .... 2 Laura Jane Foster b: January 28, 1828 d: May...

obit for Leona N. (Nutter) McClary of Gilmanton, New Hampshire Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Nutter

...formerly of Route 140, died yesterday at the Belknap County Nursing Home. she was born in Parsonfield, Maine, the daughter of Fred and Carrie (Dutch) Nutter. She moved to Gilmanton from Loudon in 1918. ...

Smith Springer - Looking for Descendents Posted on: 05 Mar 2004, by  NelsLundSr

Surnames > Springer

I have traced Smith Springer (born 1809 in Maine) through about 50 years of census, birth and marriage records. He was the son of Hannah Smith and David Springer. He was born in Lietchfield Maine and after marrying Pru...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions