Search the Boards

Search Results for "BREWINGTON" - 777 Messages

per page

Re: Dixon''s in Tennessee Posted on: 20 Oct 2001, by Erik McBroom

Surnames > Dixon

...decendant of Henry Dixon,born in 1841, where I don't know. He married a Cherokee Indian, named Mariah Brewington according to my info. They are all from around Cookeville, Tenn. My G-G-Grandfather was a son of ...

Re: Henry Dixon Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by  ERIKMCBROOM61

Surnames > Dixon

Linda, Henry Dixon/Dickson was my G-G-G- Grandfather. I think his mother was Elizabeth Dixon, but I don't have a father for him yet. He is in the 1850 Jackson Co. Census, 2 years of age an...

Re: Dixon's of Tennessee Posted on: 20 Oct 2001, by  ERIKMCBROOM61

Surnames > Dixon

Odie, My Dixon ancestors are from Jackson Co. Tenn. also I have them back to my G-G-G-Grandfarther, Henry Dixon born in 1840. Where I do not know. They lived around Cookeville, and I know Henr...

Re: carpenter Posted on: 27 Nov 2001, by  jackiecarpent...

Surnames > Carpenter

Girl don't give up on it. They are out there. Try Houstonville Kentucky and see if you can get anything there. Those Carpenters settled in Missouri and Oklahoma. Once you get a little information to f...

Rachel MESSICK Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by Keith Ellingsworth

Surnames > Mezick

Rachel MESSICK, d/o Jacob & Rachel (Covington) MESSICK b 1714 Somerset Co., Md. m 1st Lewis BEARD m 2nd William ELLINGSWORTH 1750 Question is: did she marry a third time ? Who ?

name change Posted on: 24 Oct 2004, by Gilbert Brewington

Surnames > Bruington

...book printed in 1912 by John Brereton. In it he has where the name brereton was changed to Bruington ,Brewington. I hope this helps someone in there search. Name: William BREWINGTON Sex: M Birth: 1 APR 1673 in Mar...

Collins Help Posted on: 29 May 2006, by  Tammy_Volovni...

Surnames > Collins

Looking into info on Alfred Brooks Collins. Born in the 1870's..Born and raised in Salina, Tennessee.... Son of Jim Brooks Collins and Polly Houser. Married to Ova Allie Arms. Not much info.. Any in...

Kemp's of Madison County Missouri Posted on: 07 Sep 2005, by  vickybre

Surnames > Kemp

I am researching the Kemp family from the Madison County, Missouri area. I believe that they came from Smith, TN. I would like to find someone that can share information with me and see if we can help...

Betty Rose Sanderson & Sterlon Edward Brewington; 25 Nov 1963 wedding announcement online Posted on: 04 Dec 2005, by  sassytazzy

Surnames > Sanderson

I have transcribed & scanned images of the wedding, engagement & anniversary announcements I found on pages 9-A & 10-A of The Charlotte Observer [Mecklenburg Co., NC], dated Monday, 25 Nov...

Re: Permelia(Milly)ELROD/Thomas JOHNSON Posted on: 19 Feb 2004, by Kandace Keith

Surnames > Elrod

Hello, This is some of the info I have for Permelia Elrod. I do have her parents and siblings as well if you are interested. Hope to hear from you soon. Kandace N. Keith Descendants of Permelia ...

Lucy C. Castleman Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by Betty J. Lawrence

Surnames > Castleman

...MITCHELL in 11 Mar, 1868 in Davidson, TN. Posably has sister named Mattie who b:4 Aug. 1887 m:Marion Brewington

Rowlands of Missouri, Got connections? Posted on: 10 Dec 2004, by  Imacuzz3

Surnames > Rowland

Hi all, Ezra Rowland b. 1887 Kansas? d. 1947 Missouri. He married Hester/Ester Wilson b. 1890 Missouri d. 1970 Missouri. They were married in Missouri in 1907. Hoping to find info. on the Wilson an...

Re: Rowlands of Missouri, Got connections? Posted on: 28 Dec 2004, by  Imacuzz2

Surnames > Rowland

Hi Wanda, Good to hear from you. Happy Holidays to you and our families around these United States of America. I certainly am researching John H. Wilson & Viola Elizabeth Vallance. They have bee...

BOSTON Family Posted on: 23 May 2001, by  jackiecarpent...

Surnames > Boston

I too am a decendant of this family. My ggrandfather was, Jacob BOSTON, was the son of George and Matilda. My grandmother was Lora Dell BOSTON BONNER. Her son Jackie Boston BONNER is my father. Words ...

Christian Boston, Jr.-Christian County, Kentucky Posted on: 01 Jan 2002, by  jackiecarpent...

Surnames > Boston

Looking for information on Christian Boston,Jr. and his family who removed from Tennessee after 1842 possibly to Christian County, Kentucky. Christian-born 1817 Pleasant Shade, Smith County, TN marr...

Gene Distad - 1971 Posted on: 30 Jan 2000, by  momDistad

Surnames > Distad

...Sunset", accompanied by Norma Burgess, organist. Pallbearers were Don Cramer, Pat Devaney, Jack Brewington, Lyle Engberg, Bob Fabian and Dick Smith. Honorary pallbearers were Ray Spiroff, Nick Spiroff, Arc...

LAMBERTSON of VA>MD>OH>IN>IA>CA and allied families. Posted on: 18 Dec 2004, by  grampawarren

Surnames > Lambertson

I am descended from Henry LAMBERTSON through my grandmother, Ruth Leone (Lambertson) POOL. I have had many people helping me and am about to publish a family book on CD. Any new contributions, espec...

Re: schoolfield Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by  grampawarren

Surnames > Schoolfield

Hello, Sherry: I have a Katherine SCHOOLFIELD, who married a LAMBERTSON in MD. My database is not available as I write this so I can't give you any more detailed information. However, I can say we ar...

Re: Crunk in Christian Co.,Ky. Posted on: 24 Feb 2002, by  MLaRue2419

Surnames > Crunk

Hi Scarlett...... This is my grandfather...and Laura was my grandmother..... I take it that he isn't part of your line tho?... My grandfathers father was from Tn and my grandfather was born in Christi...

Re: Crunk in Christian Co.,Ky. Posted on: 24 Feb 2002, by  MLaRue2419

Surnames > Crunk

Hi Jerry... My sister Doris JUST called me and told me about your inquiry......wow......I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have you FIND us..... I had to change addys since I put the inquiry out so...

Re: Crunk in Christian Co.,Ky. Posted on: 13 May 2002, by  MLaRue2419

Surnames > Crunk

Sue....... I believe that this Cyrus Crunk IS my grandfather, William Cyrus Crunk who married Mary Lungia Ferrell on July 8, 1878. I don't know HOW to thank you for sending this information......:>...

Re: Crunk in Christian Co.,Ky. Posted on: 14 May 2002, by  maggieL60

Surnames > Crunk

Sue.......I scanned a sheet I had copied from the web which is the same that Carol Brown sent me on the Dukes two years ago...she is a "distant" cousin on that side.. She works at the Muhlen...

Re: Looking for family of George M.Crunk Posted on: 02 Dec 2005, by  MargretL44

Surnames > Crunk

Hi Brenda... George M (Matthew, I believe) Crunk was the younger full brother of my grandfather, Wm Cyrus Crunk who was born in 1854 or 55..I have heard both..Death cert says 1854. The parents you hav...

Re: Hackler family Posted on: 09 Jan 2002, by  LOUISEKAY|MA1...

Surnames > Hackler

Ladies... How glad I am to know you are out there, I have searched for these families for 20 year... I am Louise Kay Horton, granddaughter of Virginia Alabama Webb, sister to Molly Benton? Webb Hac...

looking for Leonard Shearer Posted on: 26 Dec 2004, by  lookingpast

Surnames > Shearer

...Investigator in the 1920's--1930's in Madison, Wisconsin. All help gratefully appreciated, Robbie Brewington

Leonard Shearer m. Nina MacDonald Posted on: 25 Apr 2003, by  lookingpast

Surnames > Shearer

...Leonard and Nina had two daughters: Kathryn (b. 1903) and Eleanor (b. ?). Kathryn married Russell D. Brewington (Kathryn and Russell are my grandparents on my father's side.). Leonard and Nina are supposed t...

Henry Patterson-b.c.1825 SC--Spartanurg/Union Co. Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by  Genut333

Surnames > Patterson

Looking for others researching this line, poss. married twice, 1st wife's name unknown,2nd Elizabeth"Lizzie Waldrop, sons Edd & Jim Patterson married Brown sisters. thanks

Children of Luther & Bettie (Stout) Brewington Posted on: 08 Dec 2006, by  HELENRAILEY70

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Putnam

Believe this person to be a dau. of Luther Brewington>>> VOYD SPEAKMAN_ born 15 May 1909___died June 1985 last residents Putnam Co. **(info listed in the SSDI) Does anyone know where she maybe buried &...

Brewingtons in Lawrence Co. 1920 & 1930 census Posted on: 11 Dec 2006, by  HELENRAILEY70

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Lawrence

George W. Brewington with family was living in Lawrence Co .. The 1920 census list the Moulton area ___the 1930 list precinct # 7 >>> is this the same area? George's wifes name was Martha Susan (Bigg...

George Washington Brewington marries 1896 in Monroe Co. Posted on: 11 Dec 2006, by  HELENRAILEY70

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Monroe

...Susan may be a dau. of Martha F. Biggers___believe Geo. W. born in TN..**possible** son of Hansford Brewington >>related to Gilas Brewington Thanks for any help Helen Railey

Colous Brewington buried Shipley Church Cemetery Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  HELENRAILEY70

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Putnam

...Cem. Does any one know who his parents maybe? Is it possible he's the son of Willie & Janie (Neil) Brewington? Thanks for any help... Helen Railey

Re: Scarlett's Bloomington Springs Tn Posted on: 16 Dec 2006, by  leachfamily7

Surnames > Scarlett

...Also had an Aunt Vinney Scarlett, and I know Nellie Rodgers, Parents, were JimBob Rodgers and Ollebelle Brewington.

Re: Scarlett's Bloomington Springs Tn Posted on: 16 Dec 2006, by  leachfamily7

Surnames > Scarlett

...Also had an Aunt Vinney Scarlett, and I know Nellie Rodgers, Parents, were JimBob Rodgers and Ollebelle Brewington.

Burial location_of Pearl Brewington & James Elwood Brewington Posted on: 22 Dec 2006, by  HELENRAILEY70

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Davidson

The SSDI files gives info for Pearl Brewington of Tn. born May 1882___died Aug. 1962 in Tn. Hopefully she is the wife of____ James Elwood Brewington_born 1882 in Davidson Co..died *between Jan 3 1920 and 1924 ...

Obit for Jackie Lee Brewington Posted on: 22 Dec 2006, by  vickybre

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Madison

Jackie Lee Brewington, 70, of Perryville, MO died Tuesday, December 12, 2006 in Yuma, Arizona. Her was born, April 24, 1936 at Fredericktown, MO., son of Barney Gene Brewington and Lester Mae King Brewington. He was first marrie...

Red Brewington in Brevard,NC Posted on: 13 Jan 2007, by  GERICK

Surnames > Brewington

A source indicated that a Mr. Red Brewington of Brevard,NC was a piano tuner @1935.His first or second cousin was Johanna Brewington.If anyone has information about these two individuals,please respond.

Cemeteries in Lawrence Co. Ala Posted on: 13 Jan 2007, by  HELENRAILEY70

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Lawrence

Need help on locating a cemetery near Moulton,Ala. Believe the spelling to be__ HEFLIN CEM. Brewington family members are buried there. Thanks for any help

Brewington family of Howell Co., Missouri Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  AngelaHatfiel...

Surnames > Brewington

I am trying to find out more about Henry L. Brewington who married Elizabeth Marshall in Howell Co. MO in 1869. A brother of Henry reportedly married Harriett Hatfield around the same time. If you have any info...

Daniel Fosher Family Posted on: 29 Jan 2007, by  judyw0113

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Union

...Hicks; 7) Saloma, born 1798,married John Drook; 8) Jacob, born 1800, died 1894, married Elizabeth Brewington; 9) Anna, born 1803, married _____ Stanton, remarried in Virginia; 10) David, born 1806, married E...

Re: Uncle Dick and Aunt Josie Williams Photo Posted on: 18 Feb 2007, by  MLaRue2419

Surnames > Williams

Hi, This is my grandfather William Riley Brewington's studio. He was a photographer in the 1910 census in Morton Gap, Hopkins County, Ky. Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of this pictu...

William Roscoe Wall Obit Posted on: 01 Apr 2007, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

...Angeles, Calif.; brothers, Nelson Wall of Chapel Hill, Alvin Wall of Belews Creek; sisters, Betty Jean Brewington of Chapel Hill, Carol Walker of Lenoir; two grandchildren. The family will be at the funeral h...

Re: Monroe County, KY Information to share Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  L_Gunkel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Monroe

...hope your email is still good. Just started doing some research on my family on my Dad's side: Dennis Brewington born in Monroe County, KY 8/16/05. His parents were Gillis Brewington born around 1854 and died in 1942 a...

Re: Monroe County, KY Information to share Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  L_Gunkel

...hope your email is still good. Just started doing some research on my family on my Dad's side: Dennis Brewington born in Monroe County, KY 8/16/05. His parents were Gillis Brewington born around 1854 and died in 1942 a...

Re: Letha Kerr FORD, 9 Feb 1940 - 12 Apr 2005 Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  L_Gunkel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Cumberland

Hi, Letha Kerr Ford was my Mother's sister. My Mom is Alene (Kerr) Brewington from Tompkinsville now residing in Lexington, KY. Thank you, Judy (Brewington) Gunkel

Re: Arthur and Bessie Thomas family Posted on: 10 Apr 2007, by  HELENRAILEY70

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Jackson

...1888 to 18 Dec. 1961. Most of the Thomas's buried here are from the William (Bill) & Nancy Ada (Brewington) Thomas family line. I'm trying to check if this Arthur R. Thomas is a son of William (Bill) Thomas...

Re: James Brewington and Blessery Smith of North Carolina Posted on: 11 Apr 2007, by  MLaRue2419

Surnames > Brewington

John.. Which Brewington from James M and Blessery are yours that moved to Kentucky?..When did they move there and where to. My paternal great-grandfather, Wm Riley Brewington/Bruington was born in Tn in 1858...was in Ky ...

Re: Arthur and Bessie Thomas family Posted on: 15 Apr 2007, by  HELENRAILEY70

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Jackson

The earlier info. I posted__as to cemetery burial info in Jackson Co.Tn.__is all I have as to any info on Arther & Bessie Thomas>now. What I'm looking for is prove of his parentage. Hope to ...

Re: Mary (PollY) Brewington/Bruington 1809 Breck. Co., KY Posted on: 16 Apr 2007, by  joylarrybru

Surnames > Brewington

Mary Ann (Polly) Brown Married George Bruington, on the dates you mention. Her father was Benjiman Brown. Go to Maryland online archives, there you will find their application for marriage witnessed b...

Re: Mary (PollY) Brewington/Bruington 1809 Breck. Co., KY Posted on: 16 Apr 2007, by  burc9544

Surnames > Brewington

Thanks for the reply on Mary Brewington. Are you saying that Mary Brewington the wife of Peter Cashman was a Mary Brown wife of George Brewington before she married Peter Cashman? Or are you saying George Brewington/Bruington and Mary Bro...

Sara, Wesley, William Brewington Sherry Gibbons Posted on: 28 Apr 2007, by  989lbrewing

Surnames > Brewington

I need to find Sherry Riehl Gibbons she was looking for these people a few years back, now might have a contact Ted Brewington

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions