Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BREWINGTON" - 791 Messages

per page

Re: Aclin Brewington Posted on: 11 Nov 2009, by  josiewood181

Surnames > Brewington

Hello Betty, So glad to hear from another connection to my husbands family. Please e-mail me. My name is Josie Wood and my e-mail is josiewood@centurytel.net. Maybe we can help each other. Josie

Re: Brewingtons from Florida Posted on: 31 Aug 2009, by  jbrewing1532

Surnames > Brewington

My Grand father,Daniel Brewington married Mary Staten a Cherokee Indian.I have been trying to find more information on the Brewingtons.My father Joseph had several brothers and sisters: Daniel,John,Simon,Moses,...

Annie Marie Bruington(Brewington) Posted on: 21 Sep 2009, by  nanannaS

Surnames > Brewington

Born in Cross Anchor, Spartanburg County, South Carolina Married name Whitlock

Re: STACY/SITZE/SEITZ/KEMP Posted on: 14 Sep 2009, by  vickybre

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Madison

I would love to see the information that you have on the Sitze/Kemp history from Madison County, Missouri. These names are in my family history but have had a hard time finding information in this lin...

Re: Wm. Courter Posted on: 08 Jun 2010, by  KB9QYA

Surnames > Courter

I have a I have a William Sherman Courter married to a Hattie my email is kb9qya@yahoo.com

Re: Coharie Indians Posted on: 13 Mar 2010, by  Sanders_Robin

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Native Americans

...available info about my family history. My great great grandparents are said to be John Goodman and Nancy Brewington(Coharie Indian)from Sampson County,N.C. They had a son Ransom Goodman, my great grandfather w...

Re: Aclin Brewington Posted on: 09 Nov 2009, by  Cheryl_White6...

Surnames > Brewington

...or Broughton as recorded on her marriage license. We later had a aunt Sarah marry a man named ruben Brewington from around Fredericktown, please get back with me on the woods side. Betty Johnson

Jake Welton Bryant (__-2009) Obit. Posted on: 18 Dec 2009, by  erineieio

Surnames > Bryant

...Wayne Bryant Sr. and a sister Carolyn Bryant Jourden. He is survived by his wife of 48 years, Alpha Brewington Bryant, of the home; a son, Randy Alan Bryant of Reidsville; a daughter Wendy Bryant Thornton of C...

Re: Aclin Brewington Posted on: 09 Nov 2009, by  Cheryl_White6...

Surnames > Brewington

I just saw your post. I am the grandaughter of Mary Smith Minton Her mother was Missouri Brewington or Brighton from Enfield Ill. Would appreciate any information on that sideof the family also Mary Had a sist...

Re: Joshua & Amelia Aldridge Brewington, Wayne Co., North Carolina Posted on: 19 Sep 2009, by  JohnnyDay46

Surnames > Brewington

...find oyt what Joshua's brothers and sisters name was if you know I am hoping one of them was Benjamin Brewington who served at the same time as Joshua in The Rev.War.

Re: Joshua & Amelia Aldridge Brewington, Wayne Co., North Carolina Posted on: 20 Sep 2009, by  ennyjonesk

Surnames > Brewington

Well this is quite extraordinary!! Apparently, we're related. I'm a descendant of Joshua/Amelia through their daughter, Mattie. She's my maternal great-grandmother. Lisa has been a wealth of knowledg...

Re: need some info on my father Melvin H Brewington Posted on: 21 Aug 2009, by  Deldenise1

Surnames > Brewington

Hi Melissa, I'm married to a melvin e. brewington and I think his dad may have been your dad. Please tell me some of the places that he lived or where your mom lived.

Lucinda Hall James Posted on: 14 Sep 2010, by  russelldjames...

Surnames > Hall

...descendant, descending from Lucinda Hall James, the daughter of Samuel Hall and Martha "Patsy" Brewington. When I began my Hall research about 11 years ago, all the Halls I came into contact with tol...

Re: James Matterson Brewington, War of 1812 Posted on: 10 Mar 2011, by  cgenie1

Surnames > Brewington

...I too descend from this group. My great grandfather was Jacob Riley Smith. His wife was Mary Jane Brewington. Her parents were James and Winnie Brewington, and I believe that James was the son of James Matterson and B...

Kappel, Wilda J. Hassner Posted on: 16 May 2011, by  dking116

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wetzel

...Charles Hassner. Survivors include her husband of 65 years, Herbert G. Kappel; one daughter, Resa (John) Brewington of Mount Airy, N.C.; a son, Gary (Stephanie) Kappel of Bethany, W.Va.; and two grandchildren,...

Hebert Ancestry Posted on: 30 May 2011, by  Gale_Torregro...

Surnames > Hebert

I am trying to conncet with the Hebert MtDNA matchers in MyFamilyTree under the Manuel Group Project. I live in North Carolina. I have matches with 3 Hebert 2( with Haplogroup H,(1)with Haplogroup U2,...

im sooo happy inside i found my tribe Posted on: 05 Jun 2011, by  cherokeeblack...

i moved to california in 92 from n.c my family stronge but i wonder why my grand dad never mention to me was trying to attend recording engineer school but money was not in my reach happen to call my ...

James Brewington father of Martha Brewington Hall Posted on: 03 Nov 2010, by  russelldjames...

Surnames > Brewington

...married William II James), who was the daughter of Samuel Hall (son of William Hall I) and Martha “Patsy” Brewington of Cocke County, Tennessee. Martha Brewington was allegedly the daughter of James Brewington and Sarah Hazecock...

Brewington,Henry age 65 Baxter,Tennesse Death Nov 1938 Posted on: 24 May 2011, by  jw112646

Surnames > Brewington

attached

Re: Gray, Helen L. Posted on: 03 Jan 2011, by  BarryMoravek

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pettis

...Aug 1850 in Kentucky married 1874/75 of MO and d. 1910/1920 of Shelby Co., MO, Mother was Mary Louisa Brewington b. 1860 of Clay Twp., MO d. aft 1920 same. She was the daughter of Sampson E and Sarah Elizabeth...

Brewington Posted on: 18 Apr 2011, by  mizzlamint

Surnames > Brewington

iam looking for any information on the brewington family. looking for mother and father of Alex Fletcher Brewington Alex was Born abt 1875-1877 he married Minnie Lee Dunaway and all i have on his parents are his Mother ...

Nellie Brewington married Charles McIrvin Oregon Co., Missouri, 1913 Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  beverlyjohnso...

Surnames > Brewington

In your research, anyone found info on a Nellie E. Brewington mrd Charles McIrvin, 1913, Oregon Co. Mo. Living Thayer/Mam.Springs,Ark. Have a photo of Charles McIrvin working a thrasher in Colorado prior to 192...

Re: Ransom Goodman & Martha Jacobs Posted on: 07 Oct 2010, by  ennyjonesk

Surnames > Goodman

Hi Cousin! What's the status of your citizenship? I welcome those interested to view my public family tree and take note of what a wonderful tapestry of colors exists through our bloodline. Citize...

William Henry Brewington and Mosetta Smalls Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by Ron Brewington

Surnames > Brewington

Hi...I'm Ron Brewington...I live in Los Angeles, CA..I am the son of William Henry Brewington and Mosetta Smalls...He is from Broadway, NC...My mother is from Charleston, SC...I have a twin brother, Rudolph Brewington, who lives o...

Leah P. Brewington (1923-2010) Obituary Posted on: 30 Jun 2010, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Caribou

Idaho State Journal, 06/30/10 FIRTH — Leah P. Brewington, 87, of Firth, passed away Sunday, June 27, 2010, at the Good Samaritan Care Center in Idaho Falls. She was born January 10, 1923, in Soda Springs...

Re: Augustin Clark Posted on: 16 Nov 2011, by  Kohen12

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Daviess

Please, please, get in touch with me. I am a decendent of Phoebe Clark, Noland, and have been stuck doing a geneology of the Clarks and the Nolands when it comes to Augustine. I think that was a nickn...

Havey Brewington Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by Yvette

Surnames > Brewington

My, Father is Havey Brewington, born in Sanford N.Carolina. I was told that he was decesed by my mother I later found that untrue in Dec.1999 I want to find out all that I can about him, if you have any more in...

Re: Brewington family in Sampson County Posted on: 11 Nov 2011, by  jaws1964

Surnames > Brewington

My son descends from William and Luvicia (Mills) Brewington.

Re: Ida Ashfield A copy of her marriage to Henry J Ashfield Nov 27 1924 Michigan Posted on: 09 May 2012, by  jw112646

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...Groom's Age: 46 years Groom's Birth Date: 1878 Groom's Birthplace: New York Bride's Name: Ida Brewington Cawe Bride's Race: Bride's Age: 49 years Bride's Birth Date: 1875 Bride's Birthplace: Mo. ...

Brewington/Thornhill Posted on: 25 Jan 2012, by  JeffreyBrewin...

Surnames > Nevins

...Crane of California..I now my mother has 2 older sibling.. my mother married to my father(Jeffrey Lee Brewington Sr) in Jefferson,Oregon,both got a Divorce in 1993 in Platte County,Nebraska... if anyone has in...

Donna Ann Thornhill Posted on: 30 Jan 2012, by  JeffreyBrewin...

Surnames > Nevins

I like to find more on my mother side of the family. My parents got divorce when i was a baby.Divorce 1993 in Platte County Nebraska .I was rasied by my father.I never knew my mother(Donna Ann Thornhi...

Donna Ann Thornhill Posted on: 30 Jan 2012, by  JeffreyBrewin...

Surnames > Thornhill

I like to find more on my mother side of the family. My parents got divorce when i was a baby.Divorce 1993 in Platte County Nebraska .I was rasied by my father.I never knew my mother(Donna Ann Thornhi...

Re: James Brewington father of Martha Brewington Hall Posted on: 08 Dec 2011, by  vorobinson

Surnames > Brewington

Hi, I feel the same about Brewington journey to White Co, but now James Brewington was not the only Brewington in White Co, Tn in 1850. There was a Saraoh Brewington listed on 1840 census as free color, living in the 12th district of White...

Re: Ida Ashfield Posted on: 06 May 2012, by  AKAeGENEe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...Feb. 21, 1870 St. Louis City Missouri, USA Death: Feb. 1, 1903 St. Louis City Missouri, USA H/O Ida Brewington Case Ashfield Inscription: NO Marker Burial: New Saint Marcus Cemetery and Mausoleum Wilb...

Re: Coharie Indians Posted on: 07 Jun 2012, by  rmt1251

...information regarding my ancestors. I am from Cookeville, TN. My great great grandmother was Mariah Brewington who married Henry Dixon. Mariah was a Coharie Indian. Her mother was Elizabeth Brewington. Both Elizabet...

Re: Ida Ashfield Posted on: 05 May 2012, by  thomasker2

I’m not related to any member of this family. 1930 is the last available searchable census at this time. 1930 - Name: Ida Ashfield Gender: Female Birth Year: abt 1876 Birthplace: Missouri Ra...

Re: James Brewington father of Martha Brewington Hall Posted on: 13 Sep 2011, by  russelldjames...

Surnames > Brewington

...Can you please contact me at russelldjames@gmail.com and let me know which of Martha "Patsy" Brewington Hall's children you are descended from. I am descended from Lucinda Hall James. Russell D. Jam...

Sampson and Cumberland Co. Brewington's Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by Bobby G. Brewington

Surnames > Brewington

My father was from Sampson Co. and my grandfather was mixed Indian and Black. Most of his family now resides in Fayetteville (Cumberland Co.). My father and uncle lived in Baltimore in the late 60's a...

Re: Texas Branch of Dumas Family Posted on: 28 May 2012, by  scholtes1953

Surnames > Dumas

Russel D. Brewington Sr.'s wife was my grandmother's sister, and my grandmother, Eleanor Constance Shearer Hertzberg, called her Kathryn, not Kathleen. Her daughter "Jean", was my mother Margaret Con...

David Williams of Wilson County, TN Posted on: 12 Jul 2011, by  FrancesKing91

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Wilson

I have tried to find information on David Williams b. 1798 or 1805 depending on the census you are looking at. He married Nancy Stembridge 1838. Census say that David came from VA I can not find any p...

Dill STOVER, TENNESSEE Posted on: 06 May 2012, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Marion

...1852929 Dillard Stover Birth: Feb. 19, 1880 Death: Jun. 5, 1958 Son of Bailey Stover and Ellen Brewington Stover; husband of Ada Hogan. Parents: Baley Stover (1851 - 1902) Ellen Brewington Stover (1850 - 192...

Re: James Brewington father of Martha Brewington Hall Posted on: 31 May 2012, by  thegaminboy

Surnames > Brewington

...am also a descendant of Lucinda Hall who was a daughter of 4th gg's Samuel Hall and Martha ''Patsy'' Brewington.I would like to add i did a DNA test with 23andme and it cam back i was 98.94% European and 1.06% ...

Re: James Brewington father of Martha Brewington Hall Posted on: 20 Dec 2011, by  JohnnyDay46

Surnames > Brewington

I think it was when they made Tn. up from Va. and other states is how they were there. John Brewington that I know killed a man and was in prison and was supposed to have died there. And what was patsey name he...

Baltimore Brewington's Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by Cary Faison

Surnames > Brewington

In response to your reply to your Uncle Dan, you mentioned that you were connecting your Baltimore Brewington's to NC Brewington's. Would the NC's be from Sampson, Harnett or Lee (Broadway and/or Sanf...

Re: Ida Ashfield Posted on: 06 May 2012, by  O_Lorelei

Ida's maiden name is bREWINGTON lST HUSBAND CHARLES CASE, D.1903 FEB.1 AGE 32 ST.lOUIS ON 1900 cENSUS CASE,CHARLES b.1870 WIFE IDA, AGE 35 dAU. IDA 5, B. L895 jUNE 4 SON CHARLES B. L898, fEB.4 Married Char...

Re: Benjamin Brewington Posted on: 17 Oct 2011, by  JeffreyBrewin...

Surnames > Brewington

Brereton also has Scottish Royalty Lord Ralph De Brereton married to a Scottish Princess who is descents of King David the 1st. also the Brereton Family proved that the Brereton Family are descents ...

Re: Brewingtons of Sampson County Posted on: 16 Apr 2012, by  Gale_Torregro...

Surnames > Brewington

...grandmother, great grandmother, great-great grandmother, etc. and the surnames are Williams, Jackson, Brewington, Manuel of Sampson County, NC. My mother's ancestors came to Sampson County after living west of ...

Brewington's of North Carolina Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by Cary Faison

Surnames > Brewington

In response to your post stating: > Do you know of any origins in NC? Those Brewington's are a tri-racial mixture of white, Indian and black with white and Indian origins. Cary

BREWINGTON Dannie J - Vietnam Wall section 9E Posted on: 18 May 2012, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Brewington

BREWINGTON Dannie J - Vietnam Wall section 9E Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your perso...

Brewingtons in North Carolina Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  ancestrydtrai...

Surnames > Brewington

The Brewington families in NC are closely linked to the Lumbee Tribe and a smaller tribe in Sampson Co called the Coharie. The family is most prevalent among the Coharie. The two tribes are in close proximity i...

per page