Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BREWINGTON" - 791 Messages

per page

Re: Aclin Brewington Posted on: 11 Nov 2009, by  josiewood181

Surnames > Brewington

Hello Betty, So glad to hear from another connection to my husbands family. Please e-mail me. My name is Josie Wood and my e-mail is josiewood@centurytel.net. Maybe we can help each other. Josie

Re: Armstrong Family of North Carolina Gerogia (African-American) Posted on: 10 Jan 2010, by  andrelarkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Unknown

gertrude brewington knight was my aunt from brooklyns name shes originally from pender county

Annie Marie Bruington(Brewington) Posted on: 21 Sep 2009, by  nanannaS

Surnames > Brewington

Born in Cross Anchor, Spartanburg County, South Carolina Married name Whitlock

Re: STACY/SITZE/SEITZ/KEMP Posted on: 14 Sep 2009, by  vickybre

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Madison

I would love to see the information that you have on the Sitze/Kemp history from Madison County, Missouri. These names are in my family history but have had a hard time finding information in this lin...

Re: Joshua & Amelia Aldridge Brewington, Wayne Co., North Carolina Posted on: 19 Sep 2009, by  JohnnyDay46

Surnames > Brewington

...find oyt what Joshua's brothers and sisters name was if you know I am hoping one of them was Benjamin Brewington who served at the same time as Joshua in The Rev.War.

Re: Coharie Indians Posted on: 13 Mar 2010, by  Sanders_Robin

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Native Americans

...available info about my family history. My great great grandparents are said to be John Goodman and Nancy Brewington(Coharie Indian)from Sampson County,N.C. They had a son Ransom Goodman, my great grandfather w...

Re: Wm. Courter Posted on: 08 Jun 2010, by  KB9QYA

Surnames > Courter

I have a I have a William Sherman Courter married to a Hattie my email is kb9qya@yahoo.com

Russell Brewington, born 1897 in Waco., Texas Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Robbie Brewington

Surnames > Brewington

...in Texas. My grandfather, Russell, was born in Waco, Texas 1/1/1897. His father was supposedly John Brewington but I don't know where he was from. Any body have any Brewingtons heading to Texas in the late 1890...

James and Blessary (nee Smith) Brewington Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Patricia Brewington Wheeler

Surnames > Brewington

Hi, Brewington researchers, does anyone have names of all the children of James and Blessary (nee Smith) Brewington. It may be that my great-grandmother, Mary E. Brewington, born Jun 1864 was the last child of this couple. Any rep...

Brewingtons of Monroe County, Kentucky Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Patricia Brewington Wheeler

Surnames > Brewington

Yes, Judy, we DO have a connection!!! Your Gillas Brewington was most likely a brother to my great-grandmother, Mary E. Brewington. The Ceila Brewington you mentioned was my grandmother, who married the s/o Mary E.,William Harriso...

Lucinda Hall James Posted on: 14 Sep 2010, by  russelldjames...

Surnames > Hall

...descendant, descending from Lucinda Hall James, the daughter of Samuel Hall and Martha "Patsy" Brewington. When I began my Hall research about 11 years ago, all the Halls I came into contact with tol...

Leah P. Brewington (1923-2010) Obituary Posted on: 30 Jun 2010, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Caribou

Idaho State Journal, 06/30/10 FIRTH — Leah P. Brewington, 87, of Firth, passed away Sunday, June 27, 2010, at the Good Samaritan Care Center in Idaho Falls. She was born January 10, 1923, in Soda Springs...

William Henry Brewington and Mosetta Smalls Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by Ron Brewington

Surnames > Brewington

Hi...I'm Ron Brewington...I live in Los Angeles, CA..I am the son of William Henry Brewington and Mosetta Smalls...He is from Broadway, NC...My mother is from Charleston, SC...I have a twin brother, Rudolph Brewington, who lives o...

James Brewington father of Martha Brewington Hall Posted on: 03 Nov 2010, by  russelldjames...

Surnames > Brewington

...married William II James), who was the daughter of Samuel Hall (son of William Hall I) and Martha “Patsy” Brewington of Cocke County, Tennessee. Martha Brewington was allegedly the daughter of James Brewington and Sarah Hazecock...

Re: Ransom Goodman & Martha Jacobs Posted on: 07 Oct 2010, by  ennyjonesk

Surnames > Goodman

Hi Cousin! What's the status of your citizenship? I welcome those interested to view my public family tree and take note of what a wonderful tapestry of colors exists through our bloodline. Citize...

Re: James Matterson Brewington, War of 1812 Posted on: 10 Mar 2011, by  cgenie1

Surnames > Brewington

...I too descend from this group. My great grandfather was Jacob Riley Smith. His wife was Mary Jane Brewington. Her parents were James and Winnie Brewington, and I believe that James was the son of James Matterson and B...

Nellie Brewington married Charles McIrvin Oregon Co., Missouri, 1913 Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  beverlyjohnso...

Surnames > Brewington

In your research, anyone found info on a Nellie E. Brewington mrd Charles McIrvin, 1913, Oregon Co. Mo. Living Thayer/Mam.Springs,Ark. Have a photo of Charles McIrvin working a thrasher in Colorado prior to 192...

Hebert Ancestry Posted on: 30 May 2011, by  Gale_Torregro...

Surnames > Hebert

I am trying to conncet with the Hebert MtDNA matchers in MyFamilyTree under the Manuel Group Project. I live in North Carolina. I have matches with 3 Hebert 2( with Haplogroup H,(1)with Haplogroup U2,...

Brewington,Henry age 65 Baxter,Tennesse Death Nov 1938 Posted on: 24 May 2011, by  jw112646

Surnames > Brewington

attached

Re: Gray, Helen L. Posted on: 03 Jan 2011, by  BarryMoravek

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pettis

...Aug 1850 in Kentucky married 1874/75 of MO and d. 1910/1920 of Shelby Co., MO, Mother was Mary Louisa Brewington b. 1860 of Clay Twp., MO d. aft 1920 same. She was the daughter of Sampson E and Sarah Elizabeth...

Brewington Posted on: 18 Apr 2011, by  mizzlamint

Surnames > Brewington

iam looking for any information on the brewington family. looking for mother and father of Alex Fletcher Brewington Alex was Born abt 1875-1877 he married Minnie Lee Dunaway and all i have on his parents are his Mother ...

im sooo happy inside i found my tribe Posted on: 05 Jun 2011, by  cherokeeblack...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Native Americans

i moved to california in 92 from n.c my family stronge but i wonder why my grand dad never mention to me was trying to attend recording engineer school but money was not in my reach happen to call my ...

Kappel, Wilda J. Hassner Posted on: 16 May 2011, by  dking116

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wetzel

...Charles Hassner. Survivors include her husband of 65 years, Herbert G. Kappel; one daughter, Resa (John) Brewington of Mount Airy, N.C.; a son, Gary (Stephanie) Kappel of Bethany, W.Va.; and two grandchildren,...

Re: Augustin Clark Posted on: 16 Nov 2011, by  Kohen12

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Daviess

Please, please, get in touch with me. I am a decendent of Phoebe Clark, Noland, and have been stuck doing a geneology of the Clarks and the Nolands when it comes to Augustine. I think that was a nickn...

Re: James Brewington father of Martha Brewington Hall Posted on: 08 Dec 2011, by  vorobinson

Surnames > Brewington

Hi, I feel the same about Brewington journey to White Co, but now James Brewington was not the only Brewington in White Co, Tn in 1850. There was a Saraoh Brewington listed on 1840 census as free color, living in the 12th district of White...

Brewington relationship Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by Ron Brewington

Surnames > Brewington

Hi, Cary...got your message...you asked if Henry Brewington, brother of Harvey Brewington, was related to me...yes, he is.. William (Henry) Brewington is my father and the father to my twin brother, Rudolph William Brewington...I'm Ronald H...

Re: James Brewington father of Martha Brewington Hall Posted on: 13 Sep 2011, by  russelldjames...

Surnames > Brewington

...Can you please contact me at russelldjames@gmail.com and let me know which of Martha "Patsy" Brewington Hall's children you are descended from. I am descended from Lucinda Hall James. Russell D. Jam...

Brewingtons in North Carolina Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  ancestrydtrai...

Surnames > Brewington

The Brewington families in NC are closely linked to the Lumbee Tribe and a smaller tribe in Sampson Co called the Coharie. The family is most prevalent among the Coharie. The two tribes are in close proximity i...

David Williams of Wilson County, TN Posted on: 12 Jul 2011, by  FrancesKing91

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Wilson

I have tried to find information on David Williams b. 1798 or 1805 depending on the census you are looking at. He married Nancy Stembridge 1838. Census say that David came from VA I can not find any p...

Sampson and Cumberland Co. Brewington's Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by Bobby G. Brewington

Surnames > Brewington

My father was from Sampson Co. and my grandfather was mixed Indian and Black. Most of his family now resides in Fayetteville (Cumberland Co.). My father and uncle lived in Baltimore in the late 60's a...

Re: Detroit phone book Posted on: 24 Nov 2011, by  O_Lorelei

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

I am trying to find what happened to Henry J. Ashfield, wife Ida (Brewington Case) in l930 census lived on Marcus Ave. He was a builder,contractor. Would your phone books for Detroit have inform. after l930 ce...

Baltimore Brewington's Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by Cary Faison

Surnames > Brewington

In response to your reply to your Uncle Dan, you mentioned that you were connecting your Baltimore Brewington's to NC Brewington's. Would the NC's be from Sampson, Harnett or Lee (Broadway and/or Sanf...

Re: Detroit phone book Posted on: 25 Nov 2011, by  O_Lorelei

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

I live in Canada so obviously cant get to Detroit. I know Henry J. Ashfield and Ida Brewington Case, lived on Marcus Ave. Dist 692, on l930 census. just hoped someone could find more inform., thank you.

Re: Benjamin Brewington Posted on: 17 Oct 2011, by  JeffreyBrewin...

Surnames > Brewington

Brereton also has Scottish Royalty Lord Ralph De Brereton married to a Scottish Princess who is descents of King David the 1st. also the Brereton Family proved that the Brereton Family are descents ...

Re: James Brewington father of Martha Brewington Hall Posted on: 11 Sep 2011, by  JohnnyDay46

Surnames > Brewington

I found a James Brewington that was a free slave in Tn. I found the paper work for it and also sent it to his great great granddaughter Dawnna. Her family came from Ann also Mo. Please check these records and y...

Re: Brewington family in Sampson County Posted on: 11 Nov 2011, by  jaws1964

Surnames > Brewington

My son descends from William and Luvicia (Mills) Brewington.

Brewington/Thornhill Posted on: 17 Oct 2011, by  JeffreyBrewin...

Surnames > Thornhill

...Crane of California..I now my mother has 2 older sibling.. my mother married to my father(Jeffrey Lee Brewington Sr) in Jefferson,Oregon,both got a Divorce in 1993 in Platte County,Nebraska... if anyone has in...

Brewington's of North Carolina Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by Cary Faison

Surnames > Brewington

In response to your post stating: > Do you know of any origins in NC? Those Brewington's are a tri-racial mixture of white, Indian and black with white and Indian origins. Cary

Re: Aclin Brewington Posted on: 23 Aug 2011, by  vorobinson

Surnames > Brewington

I believe I am of the James M. Brewington clan. My gg grandmother was P. Bruington of White Co, TN born 1825. On other census(1850) she is listed as Patsey. She had Thomas Brewington who is my g grandfather. If you c...

Information Posted on: 21 Jul 2011, by  faywatts

Surnames > Brewington

My maiden name is Brewington. My father was Romey Brewington Jr. (b. 3/31/21 - d. 9/6/71) from Jacksonville, FL...Father was Romey Sr. married to Annie Rowe. Would love to know more. Any information can be sent to wif...

Broadway, Lee County Brewingtons Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by Cary Faison

Surnames > Brewington

Greetings fellow Brewington: I too am a Brewington. My clan is from Sampson county, NC. I am in the process of tracing the Broadway, Lee County Brewington's. So far I have them coming from Harnett County to Broadway, in...

Re: Ida Ashfield Posted on: 06 May 2012, by  O_Lorelei

Ida's maiden name is bREWINGTON lST HUSBAND CHARLES CASE, D.1903 FEB.1 AGE 32 ST.lOUIS ON 1900 cENSUS CASE,CHARLES b.1870 WIFE IDA, AGE 35 dAU. IDA 5, B. L895 jUNE 4 SON CHARLES B. L898, fEB.4 Married Char...

Donna Ann Thornhill Posted on: 09 Feb 2012, by  JeffreyBrewin...

Surnames > Garvin

I like to find more on my mother side of the family. My parents got divorce when i was a baby.Divorce 1993 in Platte County Nebraska .I was rasied by my father.I never knew my mother(Donna Ann Thornhi...

Re: James Brewington father of Martha Brewington Hall Posted on: 19 Dec 2011, by  JohnnyDay46

Surnames > Brewington

This is true we are all Gods children. And yes it has always been stated that James Brewington was Mu. We do not have all the answers to this family. I found a paper in something when I was seaching a very long...

Brewington/Thornhill Posted on: 25 Jan 2012, by  JeffreyBrewin...

Surnames > Nevins

...Crane of California..I now my mother has 2 older sibling.. my mother married to my father(Jeffrey Lee Brewington Sr) in Jefferson,Oregon,both got a Divorce in 1993 in Platte County,Nebraska... if anyone has in...

Joyce Brewington Meriwether obituary Posted on: 28 Feb 2012, by  SharonTMSI

Surnames > Meriwether

Joyce Brewington Meriwether Tennessean (Nashville, Tennessee June 15, 2010 Meriwether, Joyce Brewington, age 75 of Franklin, on June 15, 2010 from a prolonged illness, that has lasted for more than a decade. She is surv...

Donna Ann Thornhill Posted on: 30 Jan 2012, by  JeffreyBrewin...

Surnames > Nevins

I like to find more on my mother side of the family. My parents got divorce when i was a baby.Divorce 1993 in Platte County Nebraska .I was rasied by my father.I never knew my mother(Donna Ann Thornhi...

Donna Ann Thornhill Posted on: 30 Jan 2012, by  JeffreyBrewin...

Surnames > Thornhill

BREWINGTON Dannie J - Vietnam Wall section 9E Posted on: 18 May 2012, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Brewington

BREWINGTON Dannie J - Vietnam Wall section 9E Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your perso...

Havey Brewington Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by Yvette

Surnames > Brewington

My, Father is Havey Brewington, born in Sanford N.Carolina. I was told that he was decesed by my mother I later found that untrue in Dec.1999 I want to find out all that I can about him, if you have any more in...

per page