Search the Boards

Search Results for "QUIMBY" - 2,485 Messages

per page

quimby search Posted on: 16 Feb 2001, by  stillwater

Surnames > Quimby

my grandfather was Horace Quimby who was born in a small town out side of London, left and went to Canada, where he served in the royal air force. He moved to Cambridge Massechuttes, married Etta Coombs in ...

Quimby/Richards Posted on: 19 Feb 2001, by Jo

Surnames > Quimby

Looking for decendants/ancestors of Ida Richards and Doctor Quimby from New York around 1890's they had a son Harold Summer Quimby. Can anyone help please!!!! jo Email: jogaudry@hotmail.com.au

Sargent Jewell Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by  RenaMeck

Surnames > Jewell

...Sargent Hunter would be the 4th Sargent. The parents of our first Sargent were the Rev. Jacob and Hannah (Quimby). His ancestry is given in "The Jewell Register", A very small genealogy which is ...

Re: John Thomas Jewell Posted on: 22 Dec 2004, by  5mary5

Surnames > Jewell

I have a John Jewell born about that time in NH whose parents were John and Hannah (Quimby) Jewell. I have no further info on this John but would appreciate any info you could pass on if he is the same one...

Re: Farley/s in Ohio Posted on: 12 Dec 2001, by  Dolly_u

Surnames > Farley

There maybe a connection. I found a census that showed a Patrick. I will look for it and respond with the info on it. I know nothing of John's brother's or sister's or parent's. we will have to put ou...

Anson D. Quimby Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by Janet Hacking

Surnames > Quimby

I am sorry it took me this long, I've been away from the message board. I nave an A. D. Quimby in the 1840 census, M704 Roll 500, P. 374, Columbus Township, Warren County. At that time he was between 30 and...

More about the GLEASON of SHERMAN, CHAUTAUQUA CO NY Posted on: 11 Oct 2004, by  deedavidson97

Surnames > Gleason

David GLEASON Birth: 1 MAY 1750 in Simsbury,Hartford,CT Marriage Susanna HART b: 2 OCT 1748 Married: 6 SEP 1772 Children Daniel Munson GLEASON b: 24 FEB 1774 ** David Hart GLEASON b: 8 SEP 1776 ...

Identification Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  mary_nevin

Surnames > Quimby

Are you the Gary Quimby in Maine- the son of Cecil Leslie

Winchester Ma , NY, NH, RI Posted on: 06 Apr 1999, by Holly Parrott

Surnames > Winchester

My Great,great,great grandfather was Luther Winchester of Providence RI, m to Tirzah Jane Quimby. They had two sons that I have been unable to name. Possible connection. The other sons ended up in Albany an...

Lock (Locke) SHEFFIELD Posted on: 29 Apr 1999, by  DM2Search

Surnames > Sheffield

Looking for data on Lock(e) Sheffield, son of L. and Mary (Brewer) Sheffield, who married Emily Quimby in 1858 in Sumter County, Alabama. Need info on Lock(e) parents, place of birth, etc...may have come fr...

Sheffield/Quimby Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by  leonearl1

Surnames > Sheffield

Dee, Lock Sheffield Married to Emily Quimby are the parents of Ophelia Sheffield who married my maternal GGfather William Kiler Williams Arpil 28, 1881 in Sumter Cty, Al. Ophelia and William K. Williams mov...

Sheffield/Quimby Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by  DM2Search

Surnames > Sheffield

THANKYOU!! You are welcome to any and all clues we may uncover, check in at the Quimby forum also, as there may be updates there which may help you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me ...

Sheffield/Quimby Posted on: 02 Apr 2001, by Carol Boler

Surnames > Sheffield

Lock Sheffield and Emily Quimby were my great grandparents. My grandfather was Lock Sheffield Jr. who married Dora Jarmon. My father was Cecil Robert Lee Sheffield their youngest son. Would appreciate any i...

RE: QUIMBY GENEALOGY Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by Gary Quimby

Surnames > Quimby

No, I am the son of Othel Sedric Quimby from Watertown, OH; descendant of Daniel and Martha Quimby from Westchester County, NY; 1800.

STIERS RESEARCH Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by  nclanning1

Surnames > Stiers

...grandfather was Dr. Harley Stiers of Waterford, Ohio. Our father was Alexander Stiers,our mother Cleda Quimby Stiers. Harley and Eva Stiers had 12 children which are not all listed in Robert Stiers research...

Solomon Quimby Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  Rita Guzzo

Surnames > Quimby

I just found out that Solomon Quimby and Elizabeth Parks are the parents of my Hiram Quimby, b. 24 Sep 1823 in NY, d. 20 Sep 1898 in Fredonia, Wilson, KS. I have not verified this as yet. I got this from the webs...

Polly Tibbets Posted on: 01 Jul 1999, by  DM2Search

Surnames > Tibbets

...am seeking info on Polly Tibbets, dau of John and Lydia (Dore) Tibbets. She is listed as marrying 'a Quimby'...needing to find out who this Quimby was, where they settled, and the children of this marriage. Her b...

Fred Quimby Posted on: 13 Mar 2001, by  lucillebelle

Surnames > Quimby

Frederick C. Quimby was born November 14,1886 in Minnesota. He produced Tom and Jerry Cartoons for MGM. He died September 16,1965 in California. Any information on him would be appreciate.

Quimby/Richards Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by  DM2Search

Surnames > Quimby

...3, which is work in progress. Here is what I show on this line: Ida Mae Richards married Dexter B.9 Quimby, April 23, 1888 at Bangor, Maine. Dexter B.9, son of Dexter W.8 & Ann (Brown) Quimby, David7 and H...

James L. Miles Jr. Posted on: 04 Aug 2003, by  rquimby1

Surnames > Miles

...Would like very much to meet him to talk about my brothers last days. Russ Quimby, Retired USAF

Re: Miles Posted on: 29 Apr 2004, by Russ Quimby

Surnames > Miles

...AL. He was a Sgt in the Medical detachment of the 127 Inf Rgt, 32nd Inf Div in WW2. My brother Albert Quimby was serving with James. Al was killed on Luzon on 5 May 1945. His wife later received a small let...

Eliza K. Quimby M. Davis V. Lord Posted on: 24 Mar 2001, by  kirby15

Surnames > Quimby

...Phineas Lord and mother Margaret Varney. Both are buried in Evergreen Cemetery in Berwick, ME. Eliza K. Quimby born in Goffstown, N.H. in 1823. Her parent name are James Quimby. When Davis died in 1866, Eliza rem...

Betsey Eliz. Quimby who married a Eliphalet Chamberlin Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by  jchambj

Surnames > Quimby

Looking for any family history related to Betsey Quimby who lived in NYS at the time she married eliphalet.She was born 1790 and died in 1881. you can contact me at beeziech@msn.com thank you John C

Wassons of KY, IN and IA Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  TahuyaG

Surnames > Wasson

...(1818-1886), b. in KY in 1836 in Shelby Co, IN. He was also married to Belle Cassidy and Miriam Eliza Quimby. Rachel's parents may have been John and Susann Moore; she is buried in Meadville, MO. Thomas' pa...

Enos Quimby/quimbly Lucretia Hale, OH Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by  irenehale13

Surnames > Quimby

I'm searching for what happened to Enos and Lucretia (Hale) Quimby in Meigs Co, OH. Enos married Lucretia in 1836 Meigs Co. He is on the 1840 census as Enos Jr. along with his father Enos and I imagine eith...

Quimbys of Starks, ME Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by Janet Hubbard

Surnames > Quimby

...daughter Martha F. (Fish?) Taylor and possibly other children. Many children of Jonathon and Tabitha Quimby moved to Starks in the early 1800's. I think my ggg grandmother was one of their children. Unfortu...

Re: HAIR FAMILY Posted on: 14 Feb 2004, by Suzanne

Surnames > Hair

Lynn, this gentlemen would have been in the quimby iowa area in his alte teens early twenties.. My sister's biological mother is Helen Geottsch.. She just recently told us my sister's fathers name and stat...

Tuckey Family in Bronx near City Island Posted on: 04 May 2005, by  710Phelps

Surnames > Tuckey

...(Carr) and father Joseph Phelim Tuckey. My father died in 1951. My Aunt Kitty (Katharine) lived on Quimby in the Bronx.

Dexter Quimby Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by lisa

Surnames > Quimby

Wanted: any infomation on Dexter Quimby and past family members along the Quimby name. Iam finding it hard to trace back the familys history. Any help would be gratefully accepted.

M. Bk. 1, Meigs Co., OH: Enos, Jno., Martha Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  MarilynRoth58

Surnames > Quimby

"Gateway to the West," has, from Marriage Book One of Meigs Co., OH, QUIMBY, Enos, m. 3 Oct. 1824, Prudence KELTON. QUIMBEY, Jonathan, 22 Dec. 1825, Sally RYTHER. QUIMBY, Martha R., m. 4 Dec. 1822, Tr...

Quimby, Enos Lucretia Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  irenehale13

Surnames > Quimby

...October A.D. 1836 by virtue of a licence from the Clerk of the Court of Common Pleas of Meigs County Enos Quimby and Lucretia Hale were legally joined in marriage by me a Justice of the Peace in and for sai...

Dexter Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by lisa

Surnames > Quimby

After much searching I have come up with litte information about Dexter Quimby. There was a misprint on some of hes docouments which had him named as Dr instead of Dexter and he lived around 1890s. I do not...

Re: Selby/Pea Connection in Indiana Illinois Posted on: 15 Aug 2001, by  MaryNevin56

Surnames > Selby

...Anna Warren & they moved to Holt Co. MO when she was about 6 yrs old. Cora married Thomas Gilman Quimby & they had Marie Quimby who is my mother. I would love to know more about the Selbys and Peas. I ...

Quimby relatives Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  eronb

Surnames > Quimby

Hi! This is weird. Is your last name Quimby or are you just related to the Quimby's? The reason I say it's weird is because my mom's maiden name is Deanna Quimby!! Anyway, I don't know my exact line, but I found ...

Quimby's Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by Deanna

Surnames > Quimby

Yes my name is Deanna Quimby. That is kinda kewl. We have a family book I just don't think I know any from NY. I don't know that for sure though. I haven't looked through it all the way.

Quimby Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  TimVanderhoef

Surnames > Quimby

...must be reading from the same Shangle family tree. I'm definetely related to that line and know of the Quimby and Perry lines. Believe them to be buried at Merrimac, Wisconsin. How are you related?? please ...

Stephen Sutton Posted on: 10 Nov 2002, by  ralphtemple15

Surnames > Sutton

...appear as an "f". There is other writting in the book some of which mentions Joshua SUTTON and Quimby. There is a possibility that I have some kind of relation to this individual because of where ...

Sutton's New Jersey, New York, Iowa Posted on: 06 Feb 2004, by  JoAnnSutton50

Surnames > Sutton

...household of Daniel Thompson, 2 other boys were also living in the household at the same time, James Quimby, and John Courter. Does anyone know who this Richard or Peter Sutton's Parents were?

Looking for information on my great Grandfathers back ground Llyod Edward Quimby born in Stevenspoint Wisconsin Posted on: 13 May 2001, by  Caligrl1975

Surnames > Quimby

My family and I are looking for information on my grandmothers father. Lloyd Edward Quimby. His mothers maiden name is Margarett Michaelkamp (Quimby). She is not sure of her grandfathers name because he died befo...

Lauries from England Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by  sweston2095

Surnames > Laurie

...Kansas during the Civil War. William m.Mary Ann Lewis, John m. Amelia Pradat, and Annie Laurie m. a Quimby.

Kenneth M. Pennington obit - 1978 Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by Margaret E. Wood

Surnames > Pennington

...M. Pennington A resident of Linn Grove, Iowa Kenneth M. Pennington was born November 7, 1912, near Quimby, Iowa, the only son of Jesse and Effie (Brink) Pennington. He went through school in Quimby and on June 2...

Quimby or Quinbry Romine b around 1812 Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Kenneth Romine

Surnames > Romine

Does any one have any info on Quimbry or Quimby Romine married to Barbary Ellis lived in Vigo Co. In. according to 1850 census, father of Harrison Romine my Greatgrandfather

Ouimby Romine Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by  @@bromaine@br...

Surnames > Romine

Hello Kenneth, I have a little information on "Quimby" Romine. The information I have gives his name as Guembay (Quimby)Romine. He married Barbara Ellis on March 12, 1835. They had five children. Mart...

Quimby Romine Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by  romars

Surnames > Romine

My g-g-grandfather was Quimby Romine, and possibly had a father named William. I have not found anything about Quimby prior to his showing up in Terre Haute, IN; except that he was born ca 1813 possibly in KY. Th...

elizabeth quimby Posted on: 29 May 2001, by  srgomez904

Surnames > Quimby

looking for information on elizabeth quimby who married john dorman polmanteer, dutchess county new york late 1700s. please advise what info you have to srgomez904@yahoo.com

1790 Census NH Posted on: 08 Mar 2002, by  kaandsa

Surnames > Applebee

...Burt,Caswell,Clough,Corey,Howland,Jesseman,Knight, Lancaster,Loynds,Martin,Miner,Morrison,(English andScotch), Priest,Quimby,Sanderson,Spooner,Temple,Thayer,Walmsley,and Woolson.

QUIMBYS IN THE SOUTH Posted on: 02 Jun 2001, by MELISSA Q

Surnames > Quimby

I AM VERY NEW AT THIS RESEARCH. I HAVE NOTICED MOST OF THE QUIMBY INFO IS IN REGARD TO QUIMBYS ALONG THE UPPER EASTERN PART OF THE UNITED STATES. MY DAD WAS ERNEST T. QUIMBY FROM ALABAMA. HIS DAD WAS NAMED THE SA...

Griffith''s Posted on: 02 Nov 1999, by Peggy Salomonson

Surnames > Griffith

...and Mae. John's father was John William born 25 Jun 1842 in Quitman, MS married to Harriet Carolina Quimby and her sister Mary. Peggy

Pully/Carter/Jordon/Jones/Ivey/Quimby/Bowles Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  Wythers

Surnames > Pully

...related to my husband Arthur Winford Pully, Sr.(deaceased) son of Richard Alva Pully and Lillie Nell Quimby. Richard is the son of Henry Thomas Pully and Callie Ellen Carter. Most of the families lived in o...

John Quimby Sr. Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  quimbear

Surnames > Quimby

John Quimby Sr. born 1812 N.H. married Louisa Colby Oct. 5, 1830. My Great Great Grandfather!!!

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions