Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BIRDSONG" - 2,249 Messages

per page

Re: Directions to BORROUGH Cemetery in Chatham and Moore County, NC Posted on: 09 Sep 2009, by  mrspancho65

Surnames > Boroughs

I was just wondering if Lucy H. Birdsong was an Indian? She is part of my Pearson Family

Re: Robert Birdsong Posted on: 01 Nov 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Birdsong

My Grandfather Robert Birdsong b. 1895 worked on the MKT railroad , His father was also Robert Birdsong b. 1864. Would be interested in the photo. you can reach me at reb@e-cetra.net robert birdsong

Re: Sudduth of Pike Co Mississippi Posted on: 27 Aug 2009, by  journge01

Surnames > Sudduth

correct to the previous repy..I meant to say Fred Birdsong Sudduth (sr) had two children.

Re: Delia Fulfer Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Fulfer

...A.S."Bud" Mathews are also there. She was my great great grandmother. My Grandparents RL and Ruth Birdsong are buried in Charlie as well. Robert

Tolleson's of Spartanburg, SC Posted on: 06 Oct 2009, by  caroltolleson...

Surnames > Tolleson

...Georgia. My gr gr grandparents were from South Carolina. I have posted many times asking for information on Birdsong and his son A O aka Offie Tolleson that moved to GA in the late 1800's. Can you help? My gr...

ahnentafel - Willie Pearl Jarrell (1903-1985);Al Posted on: 21 Oct 2009, by  Wiley Alston ...

Surnames > Jarrell

I'm looking for additional data (dates, places, spouses, significant and insignificant others, children and cemeteries on the following: AHNENTAFEL CHART FOR WILLIE PEARL JARRELL ======...

Judge>Birdsong>Lokey>Hall Posted on: 20 Dec 2009, by  jlodygowski

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

Seeking descendants of William and Lottie (Charlota Love) Judge. Had 4 daughters they married Birdsong, Lokey and Hall. Farmersville area.

Re: King Daivid Teague Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Teague

Bonnie, King David Teague and Delilah Fulfer are my Great Great Grandparents. I would be happy to share info. Let me know what you need. Robert Birdsong

Re: Sudduth of Pike Co Mississippi Posted on: 27 Aug 2009, by  journge01

Surnames > Sudduth

...Eugenia Crossley. Two of their children were: Charles Andrew Sudduth (b 22 Aug. 1886) (my branch) Fred Birdsong Sudduth (b. Aug 1894) (your branch) Fred Birdsong Sudduth (jr). had two children: Tom Sudduth (b. a...

Re: BIRDSONGS - Alabama Texas Posted on: 14 Sep 2009, by  Randy Brooks

Surnames > Birdsong

My mother was a Birdsong from the Macon Georgia, Gordon Georgia areas......her dad was Elijah Milton Birdsong and her grandfather was Floyd Birdsong...any information about the family beyond that would be appreciated..

Mrs. Mary A. Hardage Posted on: 30 Jan 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...Roberta; Jothan of Yatesville, Ga.; William and Jobe of Thomaston, Ga. Rid of Texas and a sister, Mrs. Emma Birdsong of Thomaston, Ga. [Note: Mary S. Hardage Born 10-18-1865 Died Sept. 19, 1928 is buried at P...

Re: Delia Fulfer Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  roxiemoreland...

Surnames > Fulfer

...like some help if you wouldn't mind. My grandfather C.A."Doc" Neeley talked often of his Birdsong cousins.You may get in touch with me @ rmorel011@msn.com. Would love to compare notes. La June Mo...

Re: King David Teague Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Teague

DaddyDowdy, King David Teague and Delilah Fulfer are my Great Great Grandparents. I would be happy to share info. Let me know what you need. Robert Birdsong

Re: King Daivid Teague Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Teague

Bonnie, King David Teague and Delilah Fulfer are my Great Great Grandparents. I would be happy to share info. Let me know what you need. Robert Birdsong

Re: Lance Mullen Posted on: 21 Nov 2009, by  JSHIR

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Tallahatchie

i have Samantha Birdsong in my line. If interested, pls contact me at dcsj94@cox.net

Birdsong Posted on: 06 Nov 2009, by  kathywalker11

Surnames > Birdsong

Hi, my name is Kathy Birdsong, and my dad's name was Walter Kemp Birdsong. I know that we have a native american link and am looking for it as well as just general information, My dad refuses to share anything.

Mrs. Colon L. [Annie I.] Flowers Obituary Posted on: 24 Apr 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...Hardage, Mrs. L. C. Blackmon, Mrs. W. T. Childress, Mrs. A. B. Brewer, Mrs. J. R. Bryant, Mrs. N. C. Birdsong, Mr. J. T. Flowers, C. G Flowers, W. J. Flowers and L. G. Flowers. Funeral services were held at B...

Haymes Haynie Birdsong Posted on: 22 Nov 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Haymes

...Hazel,Anna Mildred,Elizabeth May,Maud,Lilian Alma, Ruby Virgina,Clara, and Ruth. Clara married William David Birdsong , and Ruth married his brother Robert. Ruth and Robert are my grandparents. Thanks

Re: Ft Smith Records or Newspapers Posted on: 10 Nov 2009, by  rebirdsong

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Sebastian

Thanks for the info on Charlotte Birdsong. Could you indicate which cases involved her? Do you have any info on her son Robert, who was twice charged with contempt by this same court? Was any of this related ...

Re: William Means Judge Posted on: 11 Dec 2009, by  HL2604

...Joseph Alexander Brumley. No doubt you already have that? Bessie Elizabeth Judge wed Thomas Nugent Birdsong. Her death certificate is viewable at http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#start...

Re: William Means Judge Posted on: 11 Dec 2009, by  PaSain

I am not related. Name: Robert T. Judge Spouse: Emily B. A. House Marriage Date: 28 Mar 1872 County: White State: AR Source Information: Dodd, Jordan, Liahona Research, comp.. Arkansas Marria...

Re: John Birdsong Tolleson and Rebecca Boring Tolleson Posted on: 10 Oct 2009, by  caroltolleson...

Surnames > Tolleson

I believe John Birdsong was my gr gr gr grandfathers son. They were not native american. Birdsong was from Cobb County GA but originally from Buzzards Roost, now Pacolet, South Carolina. I have searched for their gra...

Re: Birdsong geneology Posted on: 08 Oct 2009, by  rebirdsong

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Gregg

...notice this was posted in 99. Are you still searching for info. Perhaps we can share?? My name is Robert Birdsong. My grandfather and great grandfather were also named Robert Birdsong. My Great Grandmother was Lucy ...

Re: BIRDSONGS - Alabama Texas Posted on: 28 Oct 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Birdsong

I would be interested in any info you may have . I believe Fleming Birdsong may have been my grandfathers uncle

Birdsong Inman Connection? Posted on: 22 Sep 2009, by  johngoodin72

Surnames > Birdsong

Hi, I am looking for any info on the family of Thomas Birdsong listed on the 1860 census for Hinds Co, Miss. and also seeking info on the James Inman who is listed as an overseer on the Birdsong farm. Investigat...

Percells in Arkansas and Mississippi Posted on: 03 Sep 2009, by  Areabella

Surnames > Percell

...She was born in about 1868 in Arkansas. We think she married Robert Meadows in about 1885 and Oscar D Birdsong in about 1904. She lived with Oscar in Quitman county, MS in 1910 and 1920.

Persells in Arkansas and Mississippi Posted on: 03 Sep 2009, by  Areabella

Surnames > Persell

...Persell. She was born about 1868 in AR. I think she married a Robert Meadows in about 1885 and Oscar D Birdsong in about 1904. She lived in Quitman county MS in 1910 and 1920.

Re: BIRDSONGS - Alabama Texas Posted on: 14 Sep 2009, by  BettyHelf69

Surnames > Birdsong

Would your Floyd Birdsong be born in 1862 in GA, d. 1892, m. Lula ---- about 1882?

TIP #875 KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX – TRIGG CO – PART 1 Posted on: 07 Sep 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

...08, Trigg, Daisy Ader Lancaster,194,92011 Arminta COSSEY,24 Jul 05, Trigg, Mary Young,181,47292 Arthur BIRDSONG,12 Jun 06, Trigg, Gracie Pogue,199,48017 Aubrey T BACON,20 Dec 08, Trigg, Almeda Garnett,189,476...

Mary Jane Posted on: 01 Sep 2009, by  Areabella

Surnames > Purcell

I am looking for information on Mary Jane Purcell(Persell?) b. abt 1968 in Arkansas. She married Robert Meadows in about 1885 and Oscar D Birdsong in about 1904.

Re: Carlton Nunn Posted on: 21 Aug 2009, by  Pris31

Surnames > Nunn

Here is some information. You are from the line of Francis NUNN. Hope this might help Priscilla I have Colton Elijah NUNN instead of Carlton. His Grandfather name is Carlton NUNN. Colton Elijah NUNN...

Robert S. Martin born abt 1830 Posted on: 19 Aug 2009, by  gmbagwell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Boone

I am trying to clear up some questions I have. I am trying to clear up confusion about Robert Martin. Robert Martin married Elizabeth Zumwalt Thomas in Boone County, MO in 1862. Robert Sidney Martin ...

Robert Martin 1870 census Miller County, MO Posted on: 19 Aug 2009, by  gmbagwell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Miller

... Robert Martin, son of Robert and Elizabeth I believe is in Elizabeth's sisters home in 1880 (Sarah Birdsong). James H. Thomas is in that same household in 1870. Any help sorting this family out would be ap...

Re: Sigler in Indiana Posted on: 15 Aug 2009, by  denisetillski...

Surnames > Sigler

...Elizabeth Vickery Skipper probably in Alabama between 1855 and 1873. She gives birth to her son, Isaac Birdsong Skipper in 1855 in Alabama. They "disappear" and the next record I find is in Lee Co...

Re: Joseph Beauford Birdsong married Myrtle Garman Posted on: 25 Feb 2010, by  LilOkie45

Surnames > Birdsong

Sorry I made an error in my email address. It's memeluke@sbcglobal.net. Sorry

Re: Joseph Beauford Birdsong married Myrtle Garman Posted on: 25 Feb 2010, by  LilOkie45

Surnames > Birdsong

Hi There Relative, I know your family information and perhaps we can help each other. I've been working on the family for many years. Please contact me at my email address at memeluke2sbcglobal.net. W...

ahnentafel - Herman Cecil Jarrell(s) (1912-1987);Al Posted on: 25 May 2010, by  Wiley Alston ...

Surnames > Jarrell

I'm looking for additional data (middle names, dates, places, spouses, significant and insignificant others, children and cemeteries on the following: ahnentafel - Herman Cecil Jarrell(s) (...

Re: Jesse, John P, Irwin Birdsong Posted on: 05 Mar 2010, by  Areabella

Surnames > Birdsong

I am also researching John P and Jesse. My gr gr grandfather Franklin Birdsong might be a brother of John P. Do you have copies of Dean Birdsong's Books: (1) American Birdsong ancestry : the descendants of John a...

Old Newspaper in Ft Smith Posted on: 03 Mar 2010, by  LilOkie45

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Sebastian

...and how I might get information from them since I live in CA? My Gr Grandmother's name was Charlotte Birdsong. Thanks, Gloria

Re: Baldwin Howard Posted on: 12 Jun 2010, by  bigfootgal

Surnames > Howard

...ever get the name of Baldwin/Baldin's wife? Information on Ancestry now gives it as Eliza Elizabeth Birdsong. I have no records to back this up so can't guarantee accuracy. If you have come across any more...

Daniel Elliott Cary Garrett Posted on: 11 Apr 2010, by  sthang11

Surnames > Garrett

...TX Family was in Lamar County, TX in 1920 Other children Mary Jane born 1891who married John Wesley Birdsong Ervin (LOUIS) born 1898 Would like to find a connection to other Garretts in my database. Tha...

Re: Diaz, 1916, train wreck - photo Posted on: 15 Mar 2010, by  moreloans03

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Jackson

Does anyone know who the man is standing in front? Is it possible that it could be Murphy Birdsong. He lived in Diaz at that time and it looks like a pictutre we have of him. Thanks..

Re: I am related 2 u Posted on: 06 Apr 2010, by  hmariabates

Surnames > May

My husband Gerald May, is related to Miles Birdsong May, great great great uncle. I am new to this site. David C May of MO/NM was his great great great grandfather.(I did find a post here that has a pic of D...

Purcells in Mississippi Posted on: 05 Mar 2010, by  Areabella

Surnames > Purcell

I am looking for information on the parents of Mary Jane Meadows Birdsong (nee Purcell). Her Arkansas death certificate lists the father as T J Percell born in Missouri, and the mother as Mary. Mary Jane live...

Re: Ony or Onie Birdsong Posted on: 27 May 2010, by  cmagee175

Surnames > Birdsong

On my g-grandmother's death certificate it lists her mother as Onie Birdsong and on the 1910 census it's listed as Ony it was transcribed as Amy.

Re: Myrtle Josiephine Birdsong Posted on: 04 Apr 2010, by  Neldagailr1

Surnames > Birdsong

...born in Arkansas. She had a sister named Tilda. Granny went by Josie. Her father's name was John Birdsong and her mother was Martha Long. From what little I can find they (Granny and Gramp) lived around Ne...

Re: BIRDSONGS FROM ARKANSAS TO OKLAHOMA Posted on: 28 Feb 2010, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Birdsong

My great aunt Martha Ella Birdsong, second marriage was to andrew baines caddel. Her first marriage was to william d evans. Her first 2 sons were Edward Lee and Emmit Polk Evans. There is some uncertainty ab...

Re: Joseph Delore Posted on: 29 Apr 2010, by  liveoaksue

Surnames > Delor

Yes, Henry Bernard,JR and Betty A Birdsong were my folks. If your last name is Simmons then your husband has a 3rd brother married to Cheryl Clark, this is where it gets complicated, Cheryl's mom was my moth...

Morris-Birdsong Posted on: 18 Feb 2010, by  LilOkie45

Surnames > Morris

I am searcing for information on Taylor Morris b abt 1849 who married Mary A. Birdsong in 1867 Fannin Co, TX. Mary was my grandmothers sister. Thanks, Gloria

Re: Texas Birdsongs Posted on: 23 May 2010, by  ellago1

Surnames > Birdsong

I'm also descended from Major John, through Jesse, Alexander Miles and Bailey Washington Birdsong. I don't have anything on Henry, I'd love to exchange notes. -- Bailey Jones

per page