Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BIRDSONG" - 2,248 Messages

per page

Re: Myrtle Josiephine Birdsong Posted on: 04 Apr 2010, by  LilOkie45

Surnames > Birdsong

...in? Do you know anything more about her or her family, siblings. Mt grandmother was named Josephine Birdsong b 1869 in TX. I'm wondering if there might be a connection somewhere. Feel free to e-mail me at mem...

Re: Birdsong's in Delta & Lamar Counties of Texas Posted on: 04 Mar 2010, by  rebirdsong

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Gregg

Forgot to include William Franklin Birdsong Jr who married Martha Winton. Thats 5 Birdsong / Winton marriages to a single family and generation. RB

George G. Birdsong, Sr. Posted on: 29 Apr 2010, by  aapounds

Surnames > Birdsong

I am searching for document that will prove father of George G. Birdsong, SR. He was born 1810 in Tennessee. Wife was Martha Jane. Last account of him is Comanche Co., TX

Re: Sudduth of Pike Co Mississippi Posted on: 27 Aug 2009, by  journge01

Surnames > Sudduth

correct to the previous repy..I meant to say Fred Birdsong Sudduth (sr) had two children.

Re: BIRDSONG Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Hamner

Katie Birdsong is a family member. I would love to correspond with you and share information. Please Contact me at: rebirdsong@live.com or reb@e-cetra.net Thanks

MacGregor Posted on: 26 Mar 2010, by  RossKlein

Surnames > MacGregor

...relatives are. Her middle name could also be spelled Ann. Her DOB is 2/7/1944. Her last name is now Birdsong, and she has had the last names of Kilmer, Birdsong, Miller, and her maiden name MacGregor. I am only conce...

Charles Gay Posted on: 05 Apr 2010, by  phn27614

Surnames > Gay

I would like to know if any of you are researching: GAY, Charles/BIRDSONG,Amasa. I know they were married in Sussex Co., VA in 1817 and I think he was the son of Soloman. I have a Charles Gay that is my GGg...

William Birdsong b 1799 Posted on: 05 Jun 2010, by  LilOkie45

Surnames > Birdsong

...information on Ancestry Trees and message boards and I'm getting conflicting information. I see that William Birdsong b 1799 was married 1st Malinda Forth in Dec 1818 Warren Co, KY. She was b abt 1800 and die...

Re: BIRDSONGS - Alabama Texas Posted on: 14 Sep 2009, by  Randy Brooks

Surnames > Birdsong

My mother was a Birdsong from the Macon Georgia, Gordon Georgia areas......her dad was Elijah Milton Birdsong and her grandfather was Floyd Birdsong...any information about the family beyond that would be appreciated..

Re: Ony or Onie Birdsong Posted on: 27 May 2010, by  cmagee175

Surnames > Birdsong

On my g-grandmother's death certificate it lists her mother as Onie Birdsong and on the 1910 census it's listed as Ony it was transcribed as Amy.

Re: BIRDSONGS - Alabama Texas Posted on: 28 Oct 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Birdsong

I would be interested in any info you may have . I believe Fleming Birdsong may have been my grandfathers uncle

Mrs. Colon L. [Annie I.] Flowers Obituary Posted on: 24 Apr 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...Hardage, Mrs. L. C. Blackmon, Mrs. W. T. Childress, Mrs. A. B. Brewer, Mrs. J. R. Bryant, Mrs. N. C. Birdsong, Mr. J. T. Flowers, C. G Flowers, W. J. Flowers and L. G. Flowers. Funeral services were held at B...

Haymes Haynie Birdsong Posted on: 22 Nov 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Haymes

...Hazel,Anna Mildred,Elizabeth May,Maud,Lilian Alma, Ruby Virgina,Clara, and Ruth. Clara married William David Birdsong , and Ruth married his brother Robert. Ruth and Robert are my grandparents. Thanks

Re: WE ARE KIN Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Watts

Katie Birdsong is a family member. I would love to correspond with you and share information. Please Contact me at: rebirdsong@live.com or reb@e-cetra.net Thanks

Surnames > Birdsong

Let me know what you need Robert Birdsong

Surnames > Birdsong

Peggy, Your Robert is my paternal grandfather. Robert Lee Birdsong, born 1895, died 1995. His wife is Ruth Haymes Birdsong. My grandparents are buried together in Charlie Cemetery, Clay county, Texas. They resided mo...

Re: Sudduth of Pike Co Mississippi Posted on: 27 Aug 2009, by  journge01

Surnames > Sudduth

...Eugenia Crossley. Two of their children were: Charles Andrew Sudduth (b 22 Aug. 1886) (my branch) Fred Birdsong Sudduth (b. Aug 1894) (your branch) Fred Birdsong Sudduth (jr). had two children: Tom Sudduth (b. a...

RALEY, Mildred L (DeFuniak Springs) Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by Cathy Strickland Popp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Holmes

...charge of arrangements. Pallbearers were Chuck Agner, Terry Griffin, Steven Smith, Andrew Lewis, Russell Birdsong and Mike Paul. Survivors include her husband of 54 years, Leon M Raley of DeFuniak Springs; ...

winnie birdsong Posted on: 06 Jun 2010, by  jana1929

Surnames > Birdsong

I'm searching for any and all information regarding "Winnie Birdsong." Thank-you,

Re: Parker''s of Texas Posted on: 07 Jun 2010, by  Mitzi Hammond...

Surnames > Parker

Hello. Just read message re: Parker names. My paternal gggrandmother was Martha Susan Birdsong from Hunt County, Texas. Other surnaames associated are: Hammond,Smith (or Shuff), Pilkin(g)ton, Oconee or Oconea...

Nathaniel O. Allen Posted on: 10 Jun 2010, by  4horseshoes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Red River

...He supposedly married her in Jan of 1895, in Red River, TX. Ella was previously married to a Walter Birdsong and had 5 children, he must have died, and she then ended up marrying Nathaniel Allen. Any incite ...

Re: Texas Birdsongs Posted on: 23 May 2010, by  ellago1

Surnames > Birdsong

I'm also descended from Major John, through Jesse, Alexander Miles and Bailey Washington Birdsong. I don't have anything on Henry, I'd love to exchange notes. -- Bailey Jones

Re: rosie elba birdsong from oklahoma Posted on: 17 Feb 2010, by  LilOkie45

Surnames > Birdsong

...out there and working on this line I would like to communicate with you. I am also researching Rose Birdsong that married a J.E. Fergerson. If we have the same person perhaps we can help each other.

ELIZABETH F. BAILEY obituary Posted on: 13 Apr 2001, by  DorisGreer167

Surnames > Bailey

...Garvin, and George Williamson, Valliant; three daughters, Mrs. D.W. Manley, Zebulon, Ga.; Mrs. L.L. Birdsong, Jacksonville, Texas; Mrs. J.M. McLeod, Garvin; 47 grandchildren; 63 great grandchildren; one steps...

Re: watts surname Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Watts

Reuben Freeman and Mary "Polly" Birdsong Freeman Posted on: 22 May 2010, by  mdeejani

Surnames > Freeman

...Reuben Freeman born ca 1780 in Virginia and died ca 1833 in Rhea, Tennessee; m. Mary "Polly" Birdsong 11 Dec 1815 in Rhea, Tenn. Children: Mary Jane, Fielding S., Aaron. I would appreciate any infor...

Re: Robert Birdsong Posted on: 01 Nov 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Birdsong

My Grandfather Robert Birdsong b. 1895 worked on the MKT railroad , His father was also Robert Birdsong b. 1864. Would be interested in the photo. you can reach me at reb@e-cetra.net robert birdsong

Re: LOCATING BIRDSONGS FROM AR TO CA Posted on: 05 Jun 2010, by  morganscouts

Surnames > Birdsong

I believe I recently seen a marriage document page of Logan Co, AR for Birdsong and Morgan while searching on Familysearch Labs.

Myrtle Josiephine Birdsong Posted on: 02 Apr 2010, by  Neldagailr1

Surnames > Birdsong

Any info on "Josie" Birdsong B. 1896 mother father she has a sister named Tilda

Re: Delia Fulfer Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Fulfer

...A.S."Bud" Mathews are also there. She was my great great grandmother. My Grandparents RL and Ruth Birdsong are buried in Charlie as well. Robert

Re: Joseph Beauford Birdsong married Myrtle Garman Posted on: 25 Feb 2010, by  Thomas-Ann Mi...

Surnames > Birdsong

Hello My Name Is Thomas-Ann (Birdsong) Miller And I Am Charlie Beauford Birdsong's Daughter I Am Looking For Any Information On The Birdsongs I Was 11 When We Buried My Fater In Antlers,Oklahoma And I Remembe...

Re: Ony or Onie Birdsong Posted on: 27 May 2010, by  LilOkie45

Surnames > Birdsong

One Birdsong isn't a name. Several people in the court records are refered to as "One" then afterward the surname.

Re: Ony or Onie Birdsong Posted on: 28 Feb 2010, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Birdsong

I have seen some court records from the 1800s , Fort Smith Arkansas District court, which refer to One Birdsong. We don't know if it is a name or a quantity.

Williams - Birdsong Posted on: 18 Feb 2010, by  LilOkie45

Surnames > Williams

...looking for anyone who has information on a Charlotte Williams b abt 1828 in AL. She married William F. Birdsong 1848 in Huntsville, Madison Co, AL. They migrated from AL to TX and OK (Indian Territory). I ha...

Re: Joseph Delore Posted on: 29 Apr 2010, by  liveoaksue

Surnames > Delor

Yes, Henry Bernard,JR and Betty A Birdsong were my folks. If your last name is Simmons then your husband has a 3rd brother married to Cheryl Clark, this is where it gets complicated, Cheryl's mom was my moth...

Birdsong Inman Connection? Posted on: 22 Sep 2009, by  johngoodin72

Surnames > Birdsong

Hi, I am looking for any info on the family of Thomas Birdsong listed on the 1860 census for Hinds Co, Miss. and also seeking info on the James Inman who is listed as an overseer on the Birdsong farm. Investigat...

Re: Texas Birdsongs Posted on: 28 Feb 2010, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Birdsong

I am a texas birdsong, my family lived in hunt, lamar, delta, clay and wichita counties. They also lived in Indian territory, then Oklahoma. I believe our shared ancestor was Major John Birdsong. Albert Gallatin was ...

Garrett - Birdsong Posted on: 18 Feb 2010, by  LilOkie45

Surnames > Garrett

...am looking for anyone researching the families of Mary Jane Garrett b abt 1892 TX and married John W. Birdsong 1909 in Lamar Co, TX. I look forward to hearing from you and thanks.

Re: King Daivid Teague Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Teague

Bonnie, King David Teague and Delilah Fulfer are my Great Great Grandparents. I would be happy to share info. Let me know what you need. Robert Birdsong

Re: Birdsong's in Delta & Lamar Counties of Texas Posted on: 04 Mar 2010, by  rebirdsong

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Gregg

Peggy,There were 5 wintons that married into my family from Delta, Lamar and IT. my great uncle Flem Birdsong married Mary winton, and later Sarah Winton. His brother Joseph married Deanna Winton. His sister ...

Re: King David Teague Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Teague

DaddyDowdy, King David Teague and Delilah Fulfer are my Great Great Grandparents. I would be happy to share info. Let me know what you need. Robert Birdsong

Dalbow - Birdsong Posted on: 18 Feb 2010, by  LilOkie45

Surnames > Dalbow

I am looking for those researching the family of Amy Frances Dalbow b 1876 TX, married John W. Birdsong b 1872 TX and married 1895 Lamar Co, TX. John W. Birdsong was my grandmother's brother. I look forward to hearin...

Re: King Daivid Teague Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  rebirdsong

Surnames > Teague

Bonnie, King David Teague and Delilah Fulfer are my Great Great Grandparents. I would be happy to share info. Let me know what you need. Robert Birdsong

Re: Birdsong Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  rebirdsong

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Trigg

Kelli, William Franklin and Charlotte are my Great Great Grandparents. Margaret "Maggie" Birdsong Smith is my Great Aunt. I would be very happy to share info with you. Please contact me rebirdsong@l...

Creasy Rambus African American/Black Foot Indian woman 1859 Posted on: 20 Mar 2010, by  pla12237cs

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Clay

...b.1886, Nancy b.1887, Annie B b. 1891, Oscar b.1890, Mint daughter b.1897 Julainne and Will moved to Birdsong, Arkansas and had 3 children - Henry b.1900, Sallie b.1903, and Richard b.1905 when Henry had no...

Percells in Arkansas and Mississippi Posted on: 03 Sep 2009, by  Areabella

Surnames > Percell

...She was born in about 1868 in Arkansas. We think she married Robert Meadows in about 1885 and Oscar D Birdsong in about 1904. She lived with Oscar in Quitman county, MS in 1910 and 1920.

Daniel Elliott Cary Garrett Posted on: 11 Apr 2010, by  sthang11

Surnames > Garrett

...TX Family was in Lamar County, TX in 1920 Other children Mary Jane born 1891who married John Wesley Birdsong Ervin (LOUIS) born 1898 Would like to find a connection to other Garretts in my database. Tha...

Re: Baldwin Howard Posted on: 12 Jun 2010, by  bigfootgal

Surnames > Howard

...ever get the name of Baldwin/Baldin's wife? Information on Ancestry now gives it as Eliza Elizabeth Birdsong. I have no records to back this up so can't guarantee accuracy. If you have come across any more...

Re: Delia Fulfer Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  roxiemoreland...

Surnames > Fulfer

...like some help if you wouldn't mind. My grandfather C.A."Doc" Neeley talked often of his Birdsong cousins.You may get in touch with me @ rmorel011@msn.com. Would love to compare notes. La June Mo...

Logsdon - Birdsong Posted on: 18 Feb 2010, by  LilOkie45

Surnames > Logsdon

I am looking for anyone researching the family of George B. Logsdon b 1867 TX, married Josephine C. Birdsong 1890 OK (Indian Territory). Josephine was born 1869 in TX. George and Josephine were my grandparent...

per page