Search the Boards

Search Results for "BIRDSONG" - 2,206 Messages

per page

Re: LUCY B. MEWES Posted on: 22 Feb 2005, by gil

Surnames > Mewes

...the Mewes family, but you must. I would appreciate any information you could send me. My name is Gil Birdsong. I live in Idaho Falls, Idaho. My email is gilbirdsong@yahoo.com. Thanks

Re: Annie Whiteaker/Whitaker Posted on: 06 May 2003, by carolyn caldwell

Surnames > Crowder

Mike since we last talked have moved to vicksburg, mississippi. New address 2350 birdsong rd., vicksburg, ms.39183. would love to keep in touch. New email address is Jasper1@canufly.net. we retired.

Byrdsong Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Samuel

Surnames > Benton

...N.C., but whom I believe now lives in the Richmond, Va. area. Does the name Naomi Byrdsong, or Mary Birdsong sound familiar

Birdsong family Posted on: 02 Jun 1999, by Stephannie

Surnames > Birdsong

Wanting to trade information on any Birdsong from Kentucky, Virginia, or any other state. Possible connections all over. Contact me a nsaupe@ziggycom.net.

Re: BIRDSONG''S FAMILY Posted on: 09 Feb 2002, by GINA

Surnames > Birdsong

I AM LOOKING FOR FAMILY IN ALABAMA. MAY BE EVEN RELATED TO LINDA BIRDSONG WHO ONCE LIVED IN SACRAMENTO,CA UNTIL 2001. SHE IS MY SON'S GRANDMA A/ WE LOST TOUCH SINCE I MOVED. HER SON THAT I HAVE A CHILD W/ IS...

family tree Posted on: 07 Jul 1999, by Renee Birdsong Halecky

Surnames > Birdsong

There is a whole flock of us Birdsongs in the Georgia and Florida area. Our Patriarch was John Henry Birdsong of Bainbridge, GA. I'm sending this from southwest Florida--Ft. Myers. My mom, Mary and my sister,...

Birdsong Posted on: 09 Jul 1999, by  georgiakin

Surnames > Birdsong

The Birdsong surname is probably from the German Vogelsang. Haven't been able to make a Native American Connection

Birdsong tied to indian Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by  valkyrie91

Surnames > Birdsong

I have Birdsong Relativs in Virginia that are tied to a cherokee Bessie Anna Wingate. I think that may be your connection

Cherokee Indian? Choctaw Oklahoma Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by Pony Logan/Belzoni Birdsong

Surnames > Birdsong

I am interested in learning about my family. My granmothers name was Belzoni Birdsong, her fathers name was Pony Logan Birsong. I think they were from Oklahoma and have Cherokee decendants. I would appreciate...

Poney Logan Birdsong Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by Dean Birdsong

Surnames > Birdsong

Danielle: Your Poney Logan Birdsong b. 1871 TN married Josephine Ferguson. They had a large family. Your Belzoni b.1814 was their 6th child. "Poney" was a nickname Logan Birdsong used. I know of no Cherokee...

Re: Cherokee Indian? Choctaw Oklahoma Posted on: 21 Feb 2002, by Cristina

Surnames > Birdsong

My great grandfathers name was Pony Birdsong, who had a son Riley Birdsong (my grandpa), who had a son Jerry Birdsong (my dad), who had a daughter Cristina Birdsong (me). My Grandpa moved from Antlers, Ok when my dad was just a few...

Re: Cherokee Indian? Choctaw Oklahoma Posted on: 14 Dec 2004, by Traci

Surnames > Birdsong

...family in california. I met her when my grandfather died in 1980 in blythe california sincerley, traci birdsong bass

family name Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by Katie

Surnames > Birdsong

have info on name we are seminole, My grandfather Virgel Birdsong was full seminole but I am also looking for other Birdsongs who might be related My mother was born in Kansas, Last I heard her father was liv...

Re: family name Posted on: 06 Sep 2001, by Cheryl Birdsong

Surnames > Birdsong

That is correct my uncle Floyd Birdsong married Jackie which was full blooded seminole. They lived in Quapaw OK. Floyd passed away last year and Aunt Jackie has been gone in 1987. They have several children t...

Birdsong Family Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by Charlene Lewis

Surnames > Birdsong

Renee-My Grandmother was LuAnn Birdsong Leister. Her dad was Jesse Richard-he was from KY she was from Arkansas. Any connection?Would love to find a link on the family.

Birdsong Family Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by Charlene Lewis

Surnames > Birdsong

Renee-My Grandmother was LuAnn Birdsong Leister. Her dad was Jesse Richard-he was from KY she was from Arkansas. Any connection?Would love to find a link on the family.

Birdsong family name Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by allison

Surnames > Birdsong

...about the Irish ancestry, but I know that my family is Cherokee. My great-great-grandmother was Miranda Birdsong, and my great-grandmother was Evergia Waupoo. They were from Louisiana, and a lot of our relati...

Birdsong family name Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by allison

Surnames > Birdsong

...about the Irish ancestry, but I know that my family is Cherokee. My great-great-grandmother was Miranda Birdsong, and my great-grandmother was Evergia Waupoo. They were from Louisiana, and a lot of our relati...

BIRDSONG Posted on: 09 Jul 1999, by  georgiakin

Surnames > Birdsong

What kind of information are you looking for? I have quite a bit on the Birdsongs beginning with John in Virginia. Regards Lynne Birdsong

Birdsong Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by Debbie Warnock

Surnames > Birdsong

searching information on Mules Birdsond, married Serene one child, Mary Birdsong. do you have any connections. I have information from virginia to Georgia. Mary married a Dunn and lived in KY.

Sarah Birdsong abt 1790 M: L. Rose in Va. Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by  judy1999_2000

Surnames > Birdsong

Married Brunswick Co. Va. 1812 Sarah Birdsong to Lewis Rose abt 1792 any info on her, thanks Judy

Sarah Posted on: 26 Dec 1999, by Lexie Tomas

Surnames > Birdsong

...Rose was in that co. Dec 18 1812 and she was the dau of Merritt and Rebecca. Merritt was son of James Birdsong b 1726 and Frances Merritt of Va.

Sarah d/o Merritt s/o James 1726 Posted on: 26 Dec 1999, by  judy1999_2000

Surnames > Birdsong

Thank you for the information. Is James the son of John who was married 4 times..... James is by John Birdsong and Hannah Freeman Siblings of James? William, Butts, Miles, Joseph, Charles, John, Lucy, Ann, ...

Sarah abt:1797 Posted on: 16 Feb 2000, by  judy1999_2000

Surnames > Birdsong

Do you have any names of Sarah Birdsong siblings? Thank you Judy

Birdsong's Posted on: 21 May 2000, by  lwilliams8977

Surnames > Birdsong

I have traced my Birdsong's (with the help of others) back to James H. Birdsong, born abt. 1822 and died July 29, 1897. He married Eunice P. Law 11-01-1844 in Alabama. This branch of the Birdsong's ended up i...

Re: Birdsong's Posted on: 18 Jul 2001, by  xxsparksxx

Surnames > Birdsong

I have a Birdsong relative who is born in Alabama. His name is Wilson E Birdsong. (middle name believed to be Ewin altho spelling may be off). He was born 4-5-1856 in Alabama. Both of his parents are from Alabama....

Re: Birdsong's Posted on: 21 Dec 2003, by  comefrom

Surnames > Birdsong

...just read an old message you have on Birdsongs. You probably have all the answers by now, Ewing W. Birdsong 1827 KY was my GGGrandfather. He came to Mo. with his father (Miles) and Grandfather (Henry &...

Re: Birdsong's Posted on: 07 Mar 2004, by staplesmonkey

Surnames > Birdsong

Bill, This is a little bit confusing. Wilson Ewing Birdsong was, according to the 1900 Chickasaw Nation, IT Census, born in 1857. There IS a Ewing W. Birdsong, as you mentioned, but he's not the relation that Pa...

Re: Birdsong's Posted on: 19 Nov 2005, by  JuliaCooper95

Surnames > Birdsong

I am researching a Thomas H. Birdsong who married a Mary Alice Morgan abt 1883-1885. Alice lived in Johnson Co., AR. Thomas & Alice were in Angelina Co., TX in 1900 and Logan Co., AR in 1910. I haven't...

Re: Birdsong's Posted on: 19 Nov 2005, by  JuliaCooper95

Surnames > Birdsong

In researching the Kenucky 1830 census, I found 2 Miles Birdsong, 1 in KY and the other in Hardeman Co., TN. After looking at both of them, I realized they were the same sheet. Hardeman County, TN was writte...

Re: BIRDSONG Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by  marthjeanp

Surnames > Birdsong

I wish that you would share all the info that you have with me. I am Martha Jean Birdsong from Miss. My grandfather was Samuel Wilford and was born in Tenn. I cannot get a lead from there. His father was ...

William Critten Birdsong Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by Marjorie Colby

Surnames > Birdsong

I am seeking information about William Critten Birdsong who was born in MO but came to KY when he was two years of age. He had two children by his first wife- Jesse and Clara. He remarried after his first wif...

Kentucky Birdsongs Posted on: 25 May 2001, by Kathy

Surnames > Birdsong

I am not from Kentucky, but my ggg grandfather was born in Kentucky in 1827. His name is David Calvin May. He married Al Mary May (she was of the Birdsong line).

Re: Kentucky Birdsongs Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by Joan Ivers

Surnames > Birdsong

Hi Kathy, John Calvin May b.1804, Ky. was my ggg grandfather, he was married to Nancy Birdsong b. 1807, their children 1. Almary 2. Lydia 3. Susannah 4. William 5.John (my gg grandfather) 6.Eliza 7. Cat...

Isaac Birdsong Skipper Posted on: 13 Jul 1999, by  denisetillski...

Surnames > Birdsong

Can anyone help me make a connection to a Birdsong clan? My husband's Gr.Gr.Grandfather was Isaac Birdsong Skipper, born in 1854 in AL. His parents were Isaac B.(don't know what this stands for) Skipper and Mary Eliz...

Birdsong Posted on: 01 Aug 1999, by Sharon

Surnames > Birdsong

I have a Billy Franklin Birdsong, born abt 1862, son of Peter Birdsong. Billy married Poly Vaughn, they had several children, most of them born around California or Clarksburg, MO. (Moniteau Co). Any help will be app...

birdsong Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by lee kruger

Surnames > Birdsong

my grandmother was dora jane birdsong her husband was james ira valentine mckissick they lived and died in califoria missouri william[billy] birdsong ,dora's father is buried in california. dora's mother ,polly is bu...

Birdsong Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by Sharon

Surnames > Birdsong

This may be a duplicate. I am replying to the message from Lee Kruger regarding Dora Jane Birdsong. Please email me so we can share info about this lady and her family. Sharon in Tulsa OK SLind18120@aol.com

Isaac Birdsong Skipper Posted on: 13 Jul 1999, by  denisetillski...

Surnames > Birdsong

Can anyone help me make a connection to a Birdsong clan? My husband's Gr.Gr.Grandfather was Isaac Birdsong Skipper, born in 1854 in AL. His parents were Isaac B.(don't know what this stands for) Skipper and Mar...

Re: Isaac Birdsong Skipper Posted on: 26 Jul 2002, by  trialsdark

Surnames > Birdsong

Hi Denise, I saw this post inquiring about Surname, Birdsong, my frriend in Abilene has information about the Birdsongs. Joseph Skipper, son of Barnabas and Amanda Skipper, married a Birdsong. Her family lived next ...

Jesse Richard Birdsong Posted on: 04 Aug 1999, by Charlene Lewis

Surnames > Birdsong

Looking for descendants of Jesse R. Birdsong of Kentucky. The father of LuAnn Birdsong of Arkansas. Would appreciate any information you may have.

I am realted 2 u Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by Alicia Trumps

Surnames > Birdsong

I am a decendant of Jesse Richard Birdsong.Do you have any imfo on him it would be a great help.Thelma is my Gran if you know her.From Michigan.

Jesse Birdsong Posted on: 26 Dec 1999, by Alicia Trumps

Surnames > Birdsong

Hi we know that John Birdsong was murdered.We don't know if it was John SR. or JR.PLease mail me for more imfo .

Jesse Birdsong Family Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by carla warden

Surnames > Birdsong

Have copy of article and picture of Jesse Birdsong Family. Original is found at the Cleburne County Historicle Society.

Jesse Birdsong Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Charlene

Surnames > Birdsong

Thanks Carla. Are you a Birdsong descendant?

Jesse Birdsong Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by carla warden

Surnames > Birdsong

My husbands Greatgrandfather married Nancy Isobelle Birdsong. Trying to find any siblings or Name of parents.If you come across anything let me know. Would greatly be appreciated. Carla

Re: Jesse Birdsong Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by  Rbirdsong9489

Surnames > Birdsong

I am looking for a Jesse Birdsong born in Giles County, Tn who married Nettie Hastings Dec 25, 1901. If you have a picture, I would love to have it. Thanks

Re: Jesse Birdsong Family Posted on: 09 Aug 2002, by  birdsongshirl...

Surnames > Birdsong

Carla, I am a Birdsong and would appreciate it if you could e-mail me a copy of the picture and article on hte Jesse Birdsong family. Thanks J.

Re: Jesse Birdsong Family Posted on: 06 May 2003, by Patty Birdsong

Surnames > Birdsong

I would like an article & picture of Jessie Birdsong. He is Johnny's gggrandfather. Thanks Patty

Louise Birdsong Married Hiram T. Gibson in Oklahoma Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by Ron Ragan

Surnames > Birdsong

Does anyone know of a Louise Birdsong that married a Hiram T. Gibson in abt. 1900 in OK. At this time I know of one son they had: Marvin Cecil Gibson b. 1Jan1901 in Oklahoma.

per page