Search the Boards

Search Results for "BIVENS" - 2,272 Messages

per page

Re: Are There any Black STURDIVANTs from North Carolina? Posted on: 07 Aug 2002, by  Joi_Dickerson

Surnames > Sturdivant

...Vee")-born January 18, 1880-died February 27, 1971 at age 91 and Mary. This James or Jay Vee married Essie Bivens from the Piney Grove community. Essie Bivens's parents were free people. James Vander...

HUDSON - Bertha, b. Feb. 20, 1879 & Ethel, b. Feb. 8, 1896 Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by  billieteague

Surnames > Hudson

I am looking for descendants of Biven Hudson (son of Rachel Hudson, Laclede Co., MO.). Biven Hudson was married numeous times, in the late 1800's. I am aware that he married: -Mary Ann Sain (I have ...

re schull Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by tina

Surnames > Shull

did she marry a bivens

re shull Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by tina

Surnames > Shull

did she marry a bivens

William Issac Crowder Posted on: 14 Jan 2001, by Chuck Spencer

Surnames > Crowder

...Orville Spencer. I have in my records that William had a couple other wives (Lousia Prather and Susan Bivens) and several other children, does this match your records?. Let me know if there is anything I ca...

Bivens surnam Posted on: 15 Jun 1999, by Jennifer Richter

Surnames > Bivins

My mother's maiden name is BIVENS. I've come across a few spellings. What I have so far is this: My grandfather William Dale BIVENS b. 1925 Mercer County, IL. My g grandfather John M. BIVENS b. 1885 Mercer County, IL....

Beverly Bivens Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by sabrina

Surnames > Bivins

I am looking for Beverly Bivens, Bivens is her surname. She was the lead singer in We Five. A group from the 60's. Thank you

Re: bivins Posted on: 18 Oct 2005, by sherry guynup

Surnames > Bivins

would you have any info on samuels children. I have a lead that his sons were Napoleon Bonapart,Joseph and Noah Bivins. Thanks

Re: Bivins geneology Posted on: 30 Jul 2003, by Vicki Bivins

Surnames > Bivins

Where and how do I find this Ancient Faces web page with the Blevins information on it?

Re: Bivins geneology Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by Jerry W. Bivins

Surnames > Bivins

Did anyone ever find out what the Celtic spelling for Bivins? Would appreciate a response. Thanks to anyone who knows the answer to this.

Bivins in Tennessee Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Janette

Surnames > Bivins

Please contact me. I have a Louis C Bivins /Bivens/Bevins. Have been looking for someone that is searching for these disapearing members. Thanks for responding

Re: family member Posted on: 02 Feb 2003, by  Jan_Bivins

Surnames > Bivins

Try this email. I'm still looking for the Bivins, Louis,Amelia, and Catharine

Re: Arthur Bivins Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by  ART119401

Surnames > Bivins

I am a Lil Art. In 1970 I was 29. My name is Arthur Bivins. Father Arthur Sr. lived in Ohio at one point . Born in GA,and buried in Henry County, GA. My mothers name is LauraMae. I have 3 sisters. We ...

Bivins Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by Syphrett

Surnames > Bivins

My great grandmother was named Alicia Bivens. She had children named Clifford Anderson, Octavius and Virginia. Octavius and Virginia,who became Sr. Mary Teresita, was a nun. She died in New Orleans convent ...

Katy or Katie Bivins Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by Tina Odom Staples

Surnames > Bivins

I'm looking for any information on a Katy or Katie Bivins,or Bivens, not sure on the spelling.She was married to Reuben Jackson Odom,my great grand father! My grand Father was Daniel Webster Odom,my father ...

Wm S Bivins NC>GA Posted on: 12 Aug 2001, by  Porcher9

Surnames > Bivins

William Shepard Bivens married Rachel Phifer in Mecklenburg Co NC. The couple then moved to GA. Both are buried in Henry Co, GA. Can anyone tell me the parents of Wm S Bivins, the children of this couple, o...

Re: Wm S Bivins NC>GA Posted on: 25 Jan 2002, by Cynthia porcher

Surnames > Bivins

Daniel Bivins is not connected to Wm Bivins that I know of. Daniel is son of John Bivens who was son of Nathaniel Bivens. chp

Re: Wm S Bivins NC>GA Posted on: 25 Jan 2002, by Cynthia Porcher

Surnames > Bivins

There was a Daniel Bivins in Henry Co, GA who went to TX. At this time it is not known whether Wm who married Rachel Phifer is connected to Daniel. However, I have info on Daniel and would be glad to ...

Re: Wm S Bivins NC>GA Posted on: 19 Dec 2002, by Margaret

Surnames > Bivins

Laura Mae Bivens was my father's mother. He was the eldest son of Joseph Henry Britt and Laura Mae Bivens, who raised their family in Greenville, SC, where they are both buried along with the youngest son William...

Re: Town in TN named after family Posted on: 05 Dec 2002, by  mujerado

Surnames > Bivins

...town called Bivins, TX, which I've never been able to locate. I wonder if this is some kind of Bivins/Bivens family legend.

Re: Town in TN named after family Posted on: 20 Mar 2006, by Barbara Bivens Stiles

Surnames > Bivins

there is a small town called Bivens Tx, it is on Hy283, s of Texarkana, it is close to the Ar and La, Tx lines t

Re: Bivins and Hodges Posted on: 15 Jul 2003, by Terry

Surnames > Bivins

...in Phoenix City, Alabama (which I believe is now Russell County). She married Tom (Thomas) Bivins/Bivens, and they resided in Griffin, Georgia. I don't know if they had any children. I remember being on...

Re: Barney Bivins Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by  bsta0302

Surnames > Bivins

Hi I have some info on Barney if you still looking iam not directly related to him my sister married a Bivens

search for my gg grandfather virgil bivings or bivins or bivens from texas/arkansas Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by tammy waldron (Bivings or bivens or bivins)

Surnames > Bivins

...and 50's I know but much before that we dont know I'm also looking for his father whos name is fidel bivens or alike sounding spelling fidell might have been spelled fidella or phidella...........phidella h...

Alex. Bevins, died abt. 1855, in or near Hancock Co., KY Posted on: 13 Sep 2004, by  dlaallo

Surnames > Bivins

Alexander Bevins was in Hancock Co., KY in the 1840 and 1850 Federal Census. Looking for when and where he died and where is he buried. Thanks for any info.

Re: Bivins New Mexico or Ok. Posted on: 12 Apr 2005, by  SteveLizOsbor...

Surnames > Bivins

I've got a D. Elmer Bivins, b. 3 Dec 1888 in Texas. His parents were Samuel Ross Bivens and Florence E. Nix. Check the 1910 Census: New Mexico, Chaves, Plains, Dist 305. (I'm researching this D. Elmer Biv...

BIVINS/ BIVENS Posted on: 31 Jan 2005, by  ruffner

Surnames > Bivins

I'm searching for a Marriage record or Death record for Maria Antonette BIVINS b. Oct 29, 1852 in Shawswick twp, Lawrence Co, In. Also searching for the same on her sister Laura Amanda BIVINS b. Jun...

Wilson Perry Bivins of TN. Posted on: 12 May 2006, by Vicki Bivins

Surnames > Bivins

Looking for any information pertaining to Wilson Perry Bivins of Bath Springs, Decatur County, TN., and his parents identities. Wilson Perry Bivins DOB: 25 OCT 1880 DOD: Unknown WED: 27 MAR 1910 Id...

Have Information on an OLD BIVINS FAMILY BIBLE Posted on: 20 Jun 2006, by Vicki

Surnames > Bivins

...we can discuss how to return the Bible. THANK YOU!... "1823 leather bound Bible with a lot of Bivens history. It was originally presented to a Thomas Bivens by his son Ebenezer. I believe Thomas was marrie...

Re: Escue family in Forked Deer Community, TN Posted on: 15 Mar 2003, by melissa

Surnames > Escue

...emailed you. I am now trying to pick up where I left off. Can you help? My grandmother was Lucille Escue Bivens. Thanks, Melissa

George Washington Gentry Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by Bobbi Gentry Meyer

Surnames > Gentry

...McKINNEY. George was born - 1860 Jackson Co., KY and died - 1940 in Ohio. He married three times. 1.) Emily Bivens. 2.) Mary Alice Dees. 3.) Ettie Belle Young. His grandparents were JOSEPH GENTRY NANCY DA...

Valentine Photo Albums Posted on: 23 Mar 2003, by  racin500

Surnames > Valentine

...was born in Manchester, Washtenaw Co MI January 23, 1842. Parents were Fredrick Valentine and Abigail Bivens of NY. I have 2 old albums (abt 50 photos) that were hers. A few are tin types in a album marked ...

Re: Valentine Photo Albums Posted on: 15 May 2003, by  racin500

Surnames > Valentine

The albums are all online along with the family tree. The link is http://pitgear.com/genealogy

Re: Scott family from S. Carolina, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa & points west Posted on: 02 Oct 2002, by Laura Hall

Surnames > Scott

...am interested to know source of your info on Thomas's birth in S. Carolina and Mary's maiden name of Bivens. Do you know a middle name for Thomas? Great fun to find a cousin just down the road from muscatin...

Re: Scott family from S. Carolina, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa & points west Posted on: 02 Oct 2002, by Jeanne Brady

Surnames > Scott

...have has been various Census images. The 1850 Census lists Thomas place of birth as S. Carolina. Mary Bivens/Bivons is also a guess. She is the Mary who married a Thomas Scott in Daviss, Co. Indiana listed ...

Re: Looking for descendents of Shadrach Scott in Kentucky Posted on: 22 Mar 2003, by Jim Scott

Surnames > Scott

...Thanks for replying to my post. As I indicated, my Father (Claude Bevins Scott) was the son of Aaron Bivens Scott, who was the son of Shadrach and Narcissa. I have very little information about either Shadr...

Alex.Scott b. c.1805 SC, m. Hannah or Anna? c. 1828 GA, d. betw 1860 - 70 Posted on: 22 Nov 2003, by Vicki Sinderson

Surnames > Scott

...Burrel, age 9, GA Hiram, age 8, GA Andrew J., age 5, GA John, age 2, AL Robert, age 1, AL Shown in 1860 Bivens Precinct, Jefferson Co, AL Alexander Scott, age 55, farmer, SC Hannah, age 55, GA Hiram S., a...

Re: George W. Givens-b. 1854, Missouri Posted on: 07 Feb 2003, by Patricia Givens Warner

Surnames > Givens

I noticed your post regarding Givens' from Missouri. I am seeking information on Ozro B Bivens, who, according to information found in Encyclopedia of the History of St. Louis,a Compedium of History and Bi...

Re: William Knable, George Knable, John Knablesin Posted on: 01 Jul 2003, by  Joy Henning

Surnames > Knable

...cousins: I also descend from George Knable/Susannah Levering, William Knable b. 8 Sept 1822 m. Margaret Bivens. Their first child was Martha Ann Knable (my ggrandmother) b. 20 May 1847 in McConnellsburg ...

Re: knable of strawberry ridge-rock hill Posted on: 02 Sep 2005, by Joy

Surnames > Knable

...was my gggrandmother. She and Elijah were the children of William Knable b. 8 Sept 1823 and Margaret Bivens b. 20 Nov. 1828, all in Fulton Co PA. They had 12 children. When Margaret Bivens Knable died, Willia...

susan mary hodson Posted on: 26 Sep 2001, by mary jane vennitti

Surnames > Hodson

i am looking for further information on gggrandmother, susan mary hodson,b.dec,30,1833 in franklin co. ky, m. mason t. mccoy, jan.21,1855 d. dec.27, 1922 in avon, ill. a daughter, mary elizabeth mccoy...

Julia Armstrong Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by  barbaradortch

Surnames > Armstrong

...married my grandfather. My Julia Armstrong (grandmother) was born 10 Dec 1879. She was married to Walter Bivens in Macon, GA though I don't think either of them were born there. My Julia had with Walter, 10...

Banister Pulliam Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by L Brown

Surnames > Pulliam

...the name of Josiah Turner and Susannah Pulliam from a descendent of Banister's sister Parthenia Turner Bivens. Banister Pulliam is mentioned in Banister Turner's will of Dec. 1872, actually a codicil in 187...

Gladys Ballard Bivens of W/Va. Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by pamela suiter

Surnames > Ballard

...hospital following a long illness.Born in Ballard,she was a daughter of Frank C. and Josephine Ballard Bivens.She was an employee of th W/Va. water co. in Welch for 43 years before her retirement.She was a ...

Louisiana Springer md. to James Fithian of McLean Co, Ill. Posted on: 02 Jun 2002, by  K_Rizerk

Surnames > Springer

...Springer? She was born 9 Aug 1851 in Fayette Co. Penn., the daughter of Jonathan V. Springer and Elizabeth Bivens. Annie Springer Fithian’s mother and some siblings did live in McLean co., Ill. You may emai...

Jonathan V. Springer, died 1895 McLean Co, Illinois Posted on: 26 Oct 2003, by  un30864

Surnames > Springer

...where he is buried. Jonathan was born 1 Oct 1815 in Fayette co, Pennsylvania. His wife was Elizabeth Bivens who seems to have died between 1880 and 1900. Their children were: Joseph C, James A, Edward B, Lo...

Margaret Springer and Michael Miller of McLean Co, Illinois Posted on: 17 Dec 2004, by  un30864

Surnames > Springer

Margaret Springer, dau. Of Jonathan V. Springer and Elizabeth Bivens married Michael S. Miller, 9 Nov 1873 in McLean Co. The family is found there in 1880 census. Margaret Springer Miller died in 1897 and ...

Willie E. Autrey, 1915-1984 Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by Jo Autrey

Surnames > Autrey

Willie E. AUTREY, son of Elbert Eugene Autrey, son of Robert Martin Autrey,son of Absalom Autrey of Dubach, Lincoln Parish La. *1802*, was b. in 1915, Maud, Bowie Co. Tx., m. Frankie Viola Beasley, da...

Peter Finger Reunion will be held 11 June 2006 at Maiden, NC at 1 PM Posted on: 10 Jun 2006, by  KeithNorriis

Surnames > Finger

...display your family artifacts. We expect several very qualified family genealogist, such as Phillip Bivens, and Keith Norris, will be on hand to answer your questions. Also James Avery Finger IV will be pre...

Speers Posted on: 23 Nov 2000, by cheryl

Surnames > Speer

...descendant from Richard Speer born Jan 28, 1762. He fought in the Revolutionary war. Married Delpha Bivens of N.C. They had 9 children. Jacob was the 7th and married Jane Fields native of INdiana. They had ...

per page