Search the Boards

Search Results for "Wetzel" - 10,842 Messages

per page

Jacob Hudson Posted on: 19 May 1999, by Jo Ann Stephens

Surnames > Hudson

...descendents of Jacob Hudson and Elizabeth Hardman of Lewis Co., (W)VA. He was the son of Raganah Fultz Hudson Wetzel. His father was killed in the War of 1812, Raganah (Regina) married David F. Wetzel. Jacob and ...

Jacob W. Hudson Posted on: 24 Jul 1999, by Jo Ann Stephens

Surnames > Hudson

...Shenandoah Valley of Va. 6 Dec 1811. His father died in the War of 1812 and his mother then married David F. Wetzel and the family migrated to Lewis Co. (W)VA. Jacob's first wife was Elizabeth Hardman and t...

Elder-Bineger Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  roebmr

Surnames > Elder

I will just list Joseph's and Nancy's family here as I have it since I will not be listing any living people: Joseph was born 31 Jul 1796 in Harrison County (VA(WV), died 3 Oct 1877 at the age of 81 i...

Re: hi Posted on: 15 Sep 2003, by judy

Surnames > Neer

...born 1898 before Henry and Sarah Greathouse were married. Sarah Greathouse was born Dec 24, 1879-80 in Wetzel Co, WV. Emma Catherine was born March 12, 1898 and died July 30, 1984 in Vermilion, Lorain Co O...

Lewis Gear Family Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Dina Henley

Surnames > Gear

...born Coffey Missouri, married a Almaneta Bridgeman b1893-1967 Kewanee Ill. Lewis parents were Margaret Wetzel, (IL) and Alvin Gear (OH). Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Lewis GEAR family known Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by  gingera

Surnames > Gear

...England to Mass. in about 1635. Name got changed to Gear along the way. Dad Alvin GEAR and mom Margaret M. Wetzel had many children, of whom Lewis was eighth child. Alvin's dad Jonas b. 1819 OH and wife Sar...

Re: Seeking Thomas Stansberry parents names and wifes name Posted on: 18 Feb 2003, by  heuermd

Surnames > Stansberry

...Adam Stansberry. I just found Virginia Stone in the 1860 census-her Father Adam Stone, mother Sarah. Wetzel Co. W.Virginia. Can send you some things. I have a question for you. Do you know anything about a ...

COULTER RECORDS OF WETZEL AND MARSHALL CO WV Posted on: 30 Oct 2001, by Vanessa Dumrauf

Surnames > Coulter

...I was able to copy most of the COULTER birth, death and marriage records in the courthouses of both Wetzel and Marshall counties in West Virginia. If anyone would like a lookup in these records please conta...

Re: COULTER RECORDS OF WETZEL AND MARSHALL CO WV Posted on: 31 Oct 2001, by  vdumrauf0813

Surnames > Coulter

...Duard Coulter in the records of these counties. Can you give me any more info? Most of the Coulters in Wetzel and Marshall do not connect to me but I have tons of Coulters in various other counties. Maybe I...

Re: Jacob Kennedy Straight Posted on: 08 Jul 2006, by David Kennedy

Surnames > Straight

Congratulations and welcome to the family...It was just last week that I stopped on McFarlands Run and visited the William Kennedy Cemetery...as I made my way to Craigs Run, I wanted to see what shape...

Descendants of Henry and Susan Jane (Dunkelberger) Dietz Posted on: 09 Oct 2003, by  jwetzel1850

Surnames > Dietz

...descendants of Henry and Susan Jane (Dunkelberger) Dietz. Susan was the daughter of Amanda Isabella (Wetzel) Dunkelberger. Henry and Susan's children were William A. Dietz, Joseph D. Dietz, James F. Dietz...

Re: Joseph Whetzel Ellison Posted on: 01 Dec 2004, by  wilmaschumach...

Surnames > Ellison

hi -- joseph wetzel ellison was b- june 21 1924 shawnee, claiborne co, tn-- d- feb 23 1991 ohio. parents pearl bussell and aaron ellison. i have no other info on him-- wilma schumacher wilma066@webtv ...

Chauncey William Haines and Vashti Lenora Monger Haines - WV Posted on: 19 Jan 2002, by  kackboo

Surnames > Haines

...and Vashti Monger. Chauncey was born 11/30/1895 and died 12/19/1980. I think they were both born in Wetzel County. I know they started their married life running a small store in Pine Grove. I think the...

Welcome Posted on: 21 Dec 1998, by Edgar A. Howard

Surnames > Vencill

Welcome to the VENCILL/VINCELL/WENTZEL/WENTSEL/WENSEL Query board. It is NOT for WETZEL . Post your notes here. Write me if you have questions. swvaroot@swva.net

Re: Barbara Koplin, b. PA approx 1810, perhaps daughter Matthias Koplin, m. John R. Long, settled in Wadsworth, OH Posted on: 17 Nov 2003, by  GailDowell

Surnames > Koplin

Kathie-- Yes, it strikes a chord! Barbara Koplin b. Union Twp., Huntingdon Twp., Pa. The family moved to Henderson Twp., Huntingdon Co. in 1816, and to Chippewa Twp., Wayne Co., Ohio about 1825. d. 18...

Obit: Ida (Hensinger) Swavely, d. Dec. 23 1947 Posted on: 13 May 2004, by  JLBURKET

Surnames > Swavely

...illness which confined her several weeks. She was born near Alburtis, a daughter of Charles and Lucetta Wetzel Hensinger, and resided in Emmaus for the past 60 years. Her husband died nine years ago and h...

Re: DEARING's of Mass 1713 back to England 1600 Posted on: 01 Jan 2003, by Monte Wetzel

Surnames > Dearing

...have. Do you have a GEDcom, or website? Thanks a lot, and I look forward to hearing from you. Monte Wetzel son of Christine McKenney daughter of Hazel Dearing

James Barley Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by  UN77513

Surnames > Barley

...you live? I live in Radford, Virginia, after growing up in Union, West Virginia. My brother, Robert Wetzel McNeil lives in Greenbrier County, WV and operates Bob's Barber Shop, in Ronceverte. my mother, Nel...

Wetzel Co., WV General Index and Register of Delayed Birth Certificates Posted on: 08 Jun 2005, by  CrystolaG

Surnames > Truex

Listings from the Wetzel Co General Index and Register of Delayed Birth Certificates. I received good advice that I should omit anything past 1930, so I have done so here. Should you like to have that infor...

Re: Matthews Family Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by  Soozenews1

Surnames > Matthews

...back to you, but I'm not really sure of how much I will find. Most of the Matthews' I have are from the Wetzel, Tyler, Marshall County areas of WV. Will try to check for you in the morning. Susie

Susannah Johnston KY>IL>MO Posted on: 19 May 2000, by Jaime Voss

Surnames > Johnston

...County MO. Susannah lived the rest of her life there and died in Greenfield in 1881. She is buried in Wetzel Cemetery just outside Greenfield. The only thing I know about Susannah's parents is that one reco...

Johnston / Johnson Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by Thalia Brown

Surnames > Johnston

...i. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN2 JOHNSON, b. Abt. 1805, West Virginia; d. November 18, 1889, Clark Ridge, Wetzel County, West Virginia. Generation No. 2 1. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN2 JOHNSON (JESSE1) was born Abt. 1...

Witner-Felker Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by  GeriFelker

Surnames > Felker

...Carbon County Court house was a very big help in finding marriage records. You are also related to the Wetzel family, Maria Wetzel born 1826, d/o of Johannes and Catherine, was married 1st to Charles Witner, they...

Felker Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  GeriFelker

Surnames > Felker

...great-grandfather's name was Jeremiah, and I think his father was Valentine. I know Valentine his the son of Maria (Wetzel) Witner Keiper and (I think Charles? Witner) Her parents are (were) Johannes Wetzel and h...

Felker/Witner Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by  GeriFelker

Surnames > Felker

...and this is what I had one the back of one of the pages. Witner, Valentine, son of Charles and Maria (Wetzel) Witner, married Catherine Romig, d/o ___________ their children a. Stillborn b. Samuel, married...

Your grandfather, my uncle Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by  GeriFelker

Surnames > Felker

...Albert, son of Henry and Lydia (Setzer) and Emiline (Hinkle) daughter of Amos Hinkle and Susan/Susanna (Wetzel).

felker Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by  GeriFelker

Surnames > Felker

...Elva, married William Miller Lydia Susan (named after her grandmothers, Lydia (Setzer) Felker and Susan (Wetzel) Hinkle John, married Wilberta Thomas Clarence Harold, married Mary Graham

felker Posted on: 04 Apr 2000, by  GeriFelker

Surnames > Felker

...I know why and I do respect his reasons.There are many other cousins, but they come through Hinkle, Wetzel and Setzer, Peltz and Witner-Felker.

Felker Posted on: 31 May 2001, by  GeriFelker

Surnames > Felker

...parents are Albert Felker, son of Henry and Lydia (Setzer)Felker, and Emiline Hinkle, d/o Amos and Susan (Wetzel) Hinkle. their children (Albert and Emiline) Albert Harry Samuel John Clarence For the life ...

Felker Posted on: 31 May 2001, by  GeriFelker

Surnames > Felker

...parents are Albert Felker, son of Henry and Lydia (Setzer)Felker, and Emiline Hinkle, d/o Amos and Susan (Wetzel) Hinkle. their children (Albert and Emiline) Albert Harry Samuel John Clarence For the life ...

Re: John Henry and Mergie Fetherolf Posted on: 22 Jun 2004, by merwin williard

Surnames > Fetherolf

...this was my grandfather--also Father of Goldie Dunkleberger/Williard 1900-1994------her mother was a Wetzel(Helena) and there is a Snyder, her grandmother here no dates or info and her father Daniel and gra...

Givens/Wilson family Posted on: 02 Jul 2004, by Brenda McCann

Surnames > Givens

...co. WV. I have been working on my line, & interested in the Wilson's also. The Wilson's are from Wetzel Co., WV. Please replay.

John Nolan in WV Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by Twila

Surnames > Nolan

Does anyone have any info on John Nolan b.1852 in Wetzel Co.,WV? He was married to Lucinda Hawkins in 1874. Lucinda was b.1860 in Wetzel Co.,WV. My e-mail is twilatopcat12@aol.com Thank You

Rhoda STRAIN Posted on: 19 Nov 1999, by Traci McCullough

Surnames > Strain

...born approx. 1805-1808. (TN?) She married John Carter after her first husband's death, then married ? Wetzel.

Cotherige Edwin Crews Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by erin

Surnames > Crews

This was my great-grandfather. He was born October 10, 1895 in Bonifay, FL. He married Betty Leona Wetzel, and they had six natural children, and adopted an illegitimate grandchild. I only know the names of...

Dan Harlan Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by Thomas Fankhouser

Surnames > Linder

Joyce, Dan Harlan was Mom's brother. At the time of the reunion we lived in Wetzel County, West Virginia. It's a small world after all!! :-) Tom

Rachel Grisilda Linder Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by Hugh Smith

Surnames > Linder

..."Grace" Linder 1810 - 1880 b: Abt. 1810 in OHIO; Number of children: 14 d: Abt. 1880 in Wetzel Co., WV .. +Cornelius Chapman Voorhes 1800 - 1880 b: Abt. 1800 in NJ m: June 08, 1826 in Richla...

Re: Jacob Swisher and Drucilla Morgan Posted on: 31 Mar 2003, by  CSwisher6754

Surnames > Swisher

...mar4: 26 Apr 1810 Morgantown, Monongalia Co, VA dea: 15 Jan 1879 Wetzel Co, WV bur: EST 17 Jan Catawba, Marion Co, WV ...

Jacob DIXON of WV Posted on: 14 Jan 2006, by  dixonhdx2

Surnames > Dixon

...son:Grover Cleveland DIXON b)1888 in Burton,WV.They also had five daughters:1.Stella J.PARK b)1890 in Wetzel Co. 2.Bessie BUCKLEW b)1895 in Wetzel Co.3.Eliza b)1899 4.Icie BARTO b)1902 5.Ina HOLLOBAUGH b)1905. An...

Best/Hensen families of Washington DC Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by  snickeroomom

Surnames > Best

Looking for any information on my mother's side of the family. Have not been able to find further than my great-grandfather George Washington Best who married a FLorence C. ? (died July 6,1956) in Was...

William Bailey Hupp, m. Martha LLOYD ---WV from Greene Co PA Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  dlhostutler

Surnames > Hupp

...genealogical research and would like to contact and share information with relatives of William Baily Hupp of Wetzel Co. WV, born in the early 1800's. He was my great-great grandfather. If you are related, ...

Edwin Bailey Hupp's Suicide Posted on: 04 Jan 2002, by  peacenmiracle...

Surnames > Hupp

...well near Hundred or Earnshaw, WV on 17 June 1938 or 1939 and committed suicide. I have contacted the Wetzel County Vital Records office and the Vital Records Department to try and obtain his death certific...

Re: Jewell from Ohio and West Virginia Posted on: 16 Nov 2002, by  G_Scadden

Surnames > Jewell

...County W.Va. Wife: Rebecca H. Jewell - Born 08-02-1837 in Handcock County W.Va.; Died 03-11-1905 in Wetzel County W.Va. They had six children: John, Mary, James, Margaret, Rosena, and Joseph Alexander Scadd...

Anna Ewing Posted on: 17 Apr 2006, by David Bell

Surnames > Ewing

My ancestor, Thomas Calvert, was born 1769 in PA -- in almost all likelihood, Chester County as his father Isaac was in E. Marlborough until 1790/1. Thomas was of age then, by 1790. I have not been ab...

Wetzel W. W. Smith, son of Butler & Polly (Garten) Smith 1915-2003 Posted on: 09 Apr 2004, by  Family_Lineag...

Surnames > Garten

WETZEL "W.W." SMITH, 88, of Ranger, W.Va., passed away Friday, Dec. 5, 2003, at home surrounded by his children. Funeral services will be held 2 p.m. Monday, Dec. 8, 2003, at Ranger Baptist Church...

Dorothea Travis Posted on: 27 May 2003, by  b1ruppert

Surnames > Travis

...had a daughter by his first marriage. Her name was Dorothea Travis. She was probably born in Tyler or Wetzel Co. WV. She later married a Kittle and had two daughters Beverly (now deceased) and Connie. I bel...

Wetzel Co., WV General Index and Register of Delayed Birth Certificates Posted on: 08 Jun 2005, by  CrystolaG

Surnames > Travis

Listings from the Wetzel Co General Index and Register of Delayed Birth Certificates. I received good advice that I should omit anything past 1930, so I have done so here. Should you like to have that infor...

Fahey of Maryland/W. Virginia Posted on: 25 Jul 2002, by Jim Garrett

Surnames > Fahey

...Bridget (b.c.1833, Ireland). The census rolls track this couple from Allegany Co., Maryland (1860) to Wetzel Co., West Virgina (1870/1880). There is a John & wife Bridget, both died 1893, buried in Cam...

Inez Sleeth Hostutler Wine Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by Mary Sleeth Creamer

Surnames > Sleeth

...Kirkpatrick, daughter of Stephen O and Alcinda Anderson Kirkpatrick who was born April 18, 1889 in Wetzel Co., WV and died August 27, 1925 in OH. ...

Ada Louise Armstrong Elwell Posted on: 03 Aug 1999, by Bekah Z.

Surnames > Armstrong

...they came over from England in 1903. She had four children: Arthur jr, Raymond, Olive Lehman, and Ethel Wetzel. She had at least one sister, Mrs. Robert Patton (Elizabeth?) and one brother who was still in ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions