Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Wetzel" - 11,159 Messages

per page

Re: CAIN FAMILY WEST VIRGINIA Posted on: 26 Sep 2009, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Unknown

Name: Troy Cain SSN: 235-14-0462 Last Residence: 26186 Wileyville, Wetzel, West Virginia, United States of America Born: 17 Oct 1906 Died: Jul 1984 State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951

Re: Capt John Wetzel family (Lewis, etc.) Posted on: 18 Jan 2010, by  BionicWoman19...

Surnames > Wetzel

...And his brother Lewis the Indian fighter never married or had children,i am deasended from hans Martin Wetzel. We researeched this for many years untill we found Jean Jacque Bonnet. You may want too look th...

McCray, Ada Ingraham Posted on: 12 Mar 2010, by  dking116

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wetzel

MCCRAY, Ada Ingraham, 88, New Martinsville, W.Va. died March 11, 2010 at Wetzel County Hospital. Born December 22, 1921 in Belmont, W.Va. daughter of Clyde Thompson and Evadna Goodwin Ingraham. She was a ...

Re: John SMITH & Thomas SMITH & William SMITH Posted on: 05 May 2010, by  Kathleen Tate

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Fauquier

Can anyone help me connect the following William Smith of Lewis County WV to a family in Farquier Co VA (or another VA county)? I have a William Smith Jr.(b. 1770-1775) possibly in Fauquier Co, VA -...

Luella E. ACKER Posted on: 14 May 2010, by  44wayne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Lansing and L. J. MUNGER of San Pablo, Calif; four nieces, Mrs. Freda WELLS of Roscommon, Mrs. J. F. WETZEL, Mrs. Ruth Smith and Mrs. Helen WILMARTH all of Ohio; several cousins. Religious services will be...

Re: John M. Laughlin and Mary (Polly) Kier (3) Posted on: 03 Jun 2010, by  lphil12321

Surnames > Laughlin

i have a william laughlin, my grandfather from ashland pa d 1937 married to florence wetzel/laugh;in/maurer

Re: H(a)ef(f)el(le)finger of Switzerland Posted on: 17 Aug 2009, by  dicauthe1946

Surnames > Heffelfinger

...8, 1876 and died July 3, 1964. Also a daughter Elizabeth Heffelfinger. He was married to Anna Barbara Wetzel. Anna is buried in the Methodist Cemetery in East Bernard, Texas. Not sure where Christian was b...

Re: Peter Whetzel Baltimore Passenger lists of them Posted on: 20 Dec 2009, by  IVYPEERY

Surnames > Whetzel

Can you help me more clear Peter Wetzel, was married to Pauff/Poff lady, and then are you saying you come from their girl? But do you have data on the parents here? Then see Peter Wetzel, Jr. md. Matilda Davis, a...

Seeking Abraham Lincon Cumpston 1878 - 1912 Posted on: 25 Dec 2009, by  wolfdenalpha

Surnames > Cumpston

...luck. Abe L. Cumpston Worked for B&O ralroad and was killed in a 1912 Derailment near Hundred , Wetzel County Wv. His son was Robert Compston and Wife was Delia Belle. also it was said he was freinds a...

Re: Louisiana NOONANs--1850-1900 Posted on: 02 May 2010, by  rhseverin

Surnames > Noonan

I'm researching my son-in-laws ancestors. His mother, Doris Noonan Wetzel, was the daughter of Winifred Nooman. Winifred Nooman was the daughter of John J Nooman and Mary Winstein. John J Nooman was the ...

Re: Juanita Cain b. 1920 Wetzel county m. Schrader Posted on: 26 Sep 2009, by  ELLinSpain

WW2 Name: Sam Cain A FARMER WIFE: MRS VICTORIA Birth Date: 22 Sep 1877 Birth Place: Wetzel, West Virginia Residence: Wetzel, West Virginia, WILEYVILLE Roll: WW2_2243968

Frederick William Wetzel Posted on: 02 Jan 2007, by  AndrewWetzel1...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

I was just wondering if anyone knows of or has details regarding Frederick William Wetzel who was a baker in Wilcannia NSW who was married to Emma Bonney (Vale) 1898. We are looking for his fathers details ...

Rodgers, Wilcox, Dohse, Wetzel, Whorlow Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by Robert Zane Nielson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Antelope

Searching for Antelope county descendants of Rodgers, Wilcox, Dohse, Wetzel and Whorlow surnames, ie, descendants of William Anderson Rodgers and his wife, Anna Elise Nilsson (Nielson) both buried in Antelo...

Re: GGG GRANDFATHER JACOB GREINER/GRINER Posted on: 30 Jan 2010, by  DorrieSimon

Surnames > Greiner

...wondering if you know anything at all about the "other" children of George & Catherine (Wetzel) Griner? I'm working on a book of burials at Searl's Ridge in Selby Twp. Bureau Co. IL and wonde...

Kenneth Gale Falkner Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  unturnedstone

Surnames > Falkner

..."Kenny Falkner". I believe this Kenny to be Kenneth Gale Falkner, son of Elmer and Virginia Wetzel Falkner. At the time the Falkners lived on Iola Avenue in Salt Lake City, Utah. So did my father'...

Spouse of JACOB WETZEL of Pockau, Chemnitz, Sachsen Posted on: 02 Dec 2009, by  mea1971

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

Looking for the spouse of JACOB WETZEL b.1575 in Pockau, Chemnitz, Sachsen, Germany; d. ?. According to my records he is the father of JOHANN ADAM WETZEL b.1615 in Germany; d. 21 Oct 1678 in Hesse, Darmstadt, He...

Re: Juanita Cain b. 1920 Wetzel county m. Schrader Posted on: 26 Sep 2009, by  ELLinSpain

POSS 1900 Name: Victora Lee [Victora Dee] NOTE THE ORIGINAL IS EITHER LEE OR DEE Home in 1900: Grant, Wetzel, West Virginia Age: 13 Birth Date: Jan 1887 Birthplace: West Virginia Race: White Ethnicit...

Re: PYLES Posted on: 31 Dec 2009, by  jackpowell84

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wetzel

...Grandmother,Ida Beegle has a Sister,Emma Jane Beegle who married a Elijah"Eli" Pyles July 19 1896 in Wetzel Co Wv.Eli was B:January 3 1873 in Proctor,Wetzel Co.If you think there may be a connection con...

Nicholas LINGER, William SMITH, Henry HINZMAN, and William PETERSON Posted on: 23 May 2010, by  cccniles

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Lewis

Hello - Does anyone have any clues to the relationship(s) between Nicholas LINGER, William SMITH, Henry HINZMAN, and William PETERSON? I'm trying to trace William Smith's ancestry and am hoping that ...

Re: Peter Whetzel Baltimore Passenger lists of them Posted on: 19 Dec 2009, by  sqshnnn

Surnames > Whetzel

Sorry I did not completely answer your questions. I am related to Peter Wetzel (b 1766) through his daughter Elizabeth Wetzel (b 1803). The lineage is this: My g. grandfather, John Lyerly (b 1842) was married...

Re: Peter Whetzel Baltimore Passenger lists of them Posted on: 21 Dec 2009, by  sqshnnn

Surnames > Whetzel

...1838. His occupation was listd as a joiner. His final destination was New York. (3) the other Peter Wetzel (1766-1837), spouse Mary Elizabeth, was known as a miller in Wythe Co., VA. His son was Jesse Wetzel....

Nicholas LINGER, William SMITH, Henry HINZMAN, and William PETERSON Posted on: 23 May 2010, by  cccniles

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Harrison

Hello - Does anyone have any clues to the relationship(s) between Nicholas LINGER, William SMITH, Henry HINZMAN, and William PETERSON? I'm trying to trace William Smith's ancestry and am hoping that ...

Re: Laflens in the 1800s Posted on: 22 Nov 2009, by  rrsgen

Surnames > Laflen

...Laflin family presence there in the Ohio River shore area in early 1800s before went west to Illinois.The Wetzel County West Virginia library spoke to a researcher who related Laflins there as well at the s...

Re: Nestor Family Posted on: 22 Aug 2009, by  sherrieweb

Surnames > Nestor

...to sherrie weber (fort lauderdale) and my sister connie white as well as Donna Macey. Our Father is wetzel ray, his sisters are and were pansy, marada, brother britt jr, there are more but cant remember th...

Leek, Bonnie M Posted on: 12 Mar 2010, by  dking116

...57, of Pine Grove, W.Va., passed away Wednesday March 10 at her home. She was born October 6, 1952 in Wetzel County W.Va., the daughter of the late Stanley and Rosa Hall O'Neil. Along with her parents she...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hampshire

Re: Nestor Family Posted on: 22 Aug 2009, by  sherrieweb

Surnames > Nestor

...to sherrie weber (fort lauderdale) and my sister connie white as well as Donna Macey. Our Father is wetzel ray, his sisters are and were pansy, marada, brother britt jr, there are more but cant remember th...

Re: Stackhouse Posted on: 23 Jan 2010, by  hillbilly579

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Monroe

...unknown. There are 2 Joshua Stackhouse's. They were born several years apart. Mine 1825 in Monroe died in Wetzel Co. WV 1912. The other born in Clinton county and died 1900 and buried in Clinton. Ancestry h...

HORNBERGER, Phoebe M., 1908-1984 Posted on: 29 Jan 2010, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Losch, of Frackville; a foster daughter, Betty Eichenberger, of Frackville; a daughter-in-law, Arlene Wetzel, of Hamburg; three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Funeral services will be private....

joshua Stackhouse Posted on: 24 Dec 2009, by  hillbilly579

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Monroe

Looking for any info. on JOSHUA STACKHOUSE BORN 1823 in Monroe County, Ohio died in 1912 in Wetzel C. WV. his wife was MARY JANE McFARLAND. DIANNE WELCH

PROB 1900 Name: Samuel J T Cain Home in 1900: Center, Wetzel, West Virginia Age: 22 Birth Date: Sep 1877 Birthplace: West Virginia Race: White Ethnicity: American Gender: Male Relationship to Hea...

Wetzel, Judy Posted on: 01 Oct 2009, by  grantharmony

Topics > Obituaries (2)

JUDY WETZEL 1941 - 2009 Judy Wetzel, 68, of Pensacola died September 13, 2009. She was preceded in death by her parents, Edward C. and June Don-Jordon; brother, Edward Don-Jordon, III; and sister, Janet Hiley. J...

Re: Six's of Penna. and Wetzel, County W. Va. (Rachel, Henry) Posted on: 27 Jan 2010, by  gmomhpa

Surnames > Six

I have this line, but no marriage for Lavina, b. 1856 Wetzel Co., WV. Lavina was #8 of Henry and Rachel Byard Six's children. Wish I could help more but perhaps Robert Duerigen or Phyllis Six Chambers could...

A. Mary (Cannizzo) Hayden (1928 - 2010) Posted on: 30 Jan 2010, by  ShawanoGenWeb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Shawano Leader Wednesday, January 13, 2010 A. Mary Hayden A. Mary Hayden, age 81, of W8952 Oak Ave., Town of Richmond, Shawano passed away on Monday, Jan. 11, 2010 at her home. She was born in Mil...

Re: George Ramer and James Nelson King Posted on: 24 Mar 2010, by  nehostutler

...after you turn on Brookover?? I tried to find this cemetery one other time. Anderson, Anderson Ridge, Wetzel. Thanks

Klatt Posted on: 10 Oct 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Klatt

MUSCATINE, Iowa - Inagene Klatt, 91, of Muscatine, died Monday, December 24, 2007, at Carrington Place. Funeral Service will be 1:00 p.m. Friday, December 28, 2007, at Ralph J. Wittich Riley Freers F...

Re: Peter Whetzel Baltimore Passenger lists of them Posted on: 17 Jan 2010, by  IVYPEERY

Surnames > Whetzel

Number 3, is my family. I do not have my book in front of me, but recall, my Peter Wetzel, died in 1837. and the spouse is connect here. I need to check out the rest of the email about Jesse. so at last w...

Coss, Mary Natalie Jones Posted on: 19 Sep 2009, by  dking116

Coss, Mary Natalie Jones, age 76, of Hannibal, Ohio, died Sunday, August 16, 2009 in the Ohio Valley Medical Center, Wheeling, WV. She was born January 28, 1933 in Martins Ferry, Ohio, the daughter of...

Searching for my German ancestors and relatives. Posted on: 20 Apr 1999, by Donna McCann

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

I am looking for information on my ancestors and possible relatives in Germany. Johannes Wetzel was b. 14-Feb-1848 in Nussbaum, Baden. He married Sophie Geist 24-Aug.-1869. She was b. 1-May-1846 in Woeschba...

Wetzel, George J. "Pap" Posted on: 08 Apr 2010, by  dking116

Wetzel, George J. “Pap”, 77, of New Martinsville, WV, died Tuesday, April 6, 2010 at Wetzel County Hospital in New Martinsville. He was born November 19, 1932 in Kent, WV, a son of the late George F. and Mary Cat...

Re: History of the Wetzel Family Compiled by W. P. Wetzel Posted on: 15 Oct 2009, by  ajmoriginalan...

Surnames > Wetzel

Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me how to access this publication, History of the Wetzel Family, on ancestry.com. I have done searches for a database with that title in Family & Local Historie...

Re: Wetzel Family in St. Louis, MO Posted on: 21 Feb 2010, by  PatPoore36548...

Surnames > Wetzel

We have a Margaret WETZEL (1780 - 1831) in DC, married Frances POORE (1775 - 1820 DC)in DC on 18 Dec 1817. Buried Holy Rood Cemetery, Georgetown DC. Margaret Wetzel's parents were Frederick WETZEL, d 1820, and M...

Re: Looking for Wetzels in Berks county Posted on: 26 Oct 2009, by  ajmoriginalan...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Berks

Thanks for your help! Salg2008: I have copies of Arthur J. Wetzel's WWI and WWII draft cards and the censuses that you refer to from ancestry.com. I talked to my grandmother over the weekend to ask...

Robert W. Wetzel, Clearfield Pa Posted on: 13 Feb 2010, by  John Valimont

Surnames > Wetzel

looking for information on Robert W. Wetzel from Clearfield, PA. he died on 12/9/1984.

...West Virginia Mother's Birth Place: West Virginia Spouse's Name: Victora T Home in 1910: Center, Wetzel, West Virginia Marital Status: Married Race: White Gender: Male + Name: Victora T Cain Age i...

1930 Name: Sam Cain Home in 1930: Center, Wetzel, West Virginia Age: 52 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1878 Birthplace: West Virginia Relation to Head of House: Head Spouse's Name: Victoria MARRIED AT AGE ...

Holladay Posted on: 15 Feb 2010, by  jwelsch

Surnames > Holladay

WAPELLO, Iowa -- Vivian Iola Holladay, 80, of 9758 40th St., Wapello, died Saturday, Jan. 13, 2001, at the Burlington Medical Center. Services will be 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Ralph J. Wittich-Rile...

Re: Alexander Mackey or son William Lewis Mackey Posted on: 05 Apr 2010, by  SainsburyM86

Surnames > Mackey

Again, the asterisk denotes my line of descent. I often saw the name "Wetzel" attached to Mary Houston in various records, but only recently learned from the descendant of another of John and Mar...

Woods, Robert W. Posted on: 06 Sep 2009, by  dking116

...his request there will be no visitation or services held. Memorial contributions may be made to the Wetzel County Animal Shelter. Arrangements entrusted to Grisell Funeral Home and Crematory, New Martinsv...

Hammon/Hammond, Leander Jackson Posted on: 20 Mar 2010, by  lmnc1828

...for descendants of Leander Jackson Hammon/Hammond (b. 9/25/1869, Doddridge County, WV, d. 9/11/1948, Wetzel County, WV). Leander 'Jack' was the son of Francis Marion Hammon/Hammond and Sarah A. Morgan. Le...

per page