Search the Boards

Search Results for "ORMSBEE" - 328 Messages

per page

Re: to gladys truman please respond Posted on: 09 Aug 2001, by  OKIEBUG31

Surnames > Rupert

Karen, I do not know exactly how we are connected. I have posted most of my Rupert, Ruppert families on the message boards, do take the time to go through them, from Henrich Rupert (immigrant) and Geo...

John Harton - WV Posted on: 02 Oct 2003, by Carol Frary

Surnames > Harton

...Harton who lived in WV around Marshall Co. or a neighboring Co. He was married to a Ann Elizabeth Grimes Ormsbee. They had a least one child, my great-grandmother, Sarah Harton. She is in the 1880 Census,...

Scheiner, Henry Joseph Obit. born in Queens New York, died in New Port Richey,Fl Posted on: 19 Jan 2004, by  Marilene

Surnames > Scheiner

...painter. He was catholic . Survivors include a son Donald R. of New Port Richey, a daughter Catherine Ormsbee, Colorado Springs, Colo. two brothers George and Bill both of New York, a sister Josephine Zupo...

ALDRICH, Edwin (druggist) 1851- Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by  samuelsen55

Surnames > Aldrich

...Iowa. Later he spent some time in the Chicago College of Pharmacy, after which his first position was in Ormsbee & Hoyt's drug store at Geneva, Ill. After one ...

Re: White Family book Posted on: 18 May 2002, by Norman Hamilton

Surnames > White

...following might be able to help. Dana Ziemore ( not sure of spelling) Grand Junction, Colorado Jack Ormsbee Denver Colorado ( or a suburb of that city) Robert Ormsbee Some where in Calif. David Wiley Somewhere ...

Re: looking for Mildred Mae Hurlbert Posted on: 19 Sep 2002, by  CEGreer

Surnames > Hurlbert

Hi Chris, This is Aunt Karen. Mildred's mother was Mary Alice Ormsbee and her father was George W. Hurlbert. Mary Alice was born May 30, 1899 in Erie County, PA. George W. was born February 9, 1902 in Mic...

Louise Gauss Posted on: 27 Dec 1999, by Brenda Billingsley

Surnames > Gauss

...in the 20s and 30s - contralto concert singer - publicist for artists - associated with painter James Ormsbee Chapin from 1919-1940.

Charlotte Chrysler/Crysler - Ontario, Canada Posted on: 18 Jul 2005, by  ebbied44

Surnames > Chrysler

Looking for ANY! information on Charlotte CRYSLER born 1821 (approx), and died 1908. She married a Daniel ORMSBEE, originally of Hammond NY - I think!. The information that I have on this entire family is ve...

Asahel Ham/Sarah Harris Posted on: 09 Oct 2005, by  mangojr4

Surnames > Ham

...Asahel Ham and Sarah Harris. Sarah's parents were John Earl Harris (6/15/1798 - 1/6/1855) and Nancy Ormsbee. They were from Greenfield, Saratoga Co., NY. Both are buried in Fairview Cemetery, Greenleaf, Bro...

Re: James & Daniel Walker Rehoboth MA Posted on: 13 May 2003, by  SKnox|MA24617...

Surnames > Walker

...Hannah Bairstow, who d. Feb 8, 1747/8. He m.2d, Feb. 23, 1748/9, Sible Smith, dau of Daniel and Ruth Ormsbee. Res. Cumberland, RI, 1767. He had 6 children. His father gave him in his will, 200 acres of l...

Virginia L. Hoff-Guinney, obit Posted on: 27 Jun 2003, by  Lightbearer1

Surnames > Guiney

...Angeles, CA to 6/20/2003, Van Nuys, CA. Worked as Dance Instructor sister Charlotte and her husband Bob Ormsbee, Virginia was previously married to Herman Joseph "Moe" Hoff, Jr. Her parents were...

Re: Polly Fairbrother. Posted on: 06 May 2005, by  Kaptbly

Surnames > Fairbrother

Connie, Did you have any luck researching in Montrose at the Susquehanna County Historical Society? More and more I think Jonathan Horton may have come to Pennsylvania by way of Vermont. There is a...

Searching for Egnors..... Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by Amie Bushnell

Surnames > Egnor

...American. My grandmother was named Viola Egnor, and was married twice, first to a man who's last name was Ormsbee, and secondly to a man named Benjamin Reynolds. Her tribe was Mohawk. I would appreciate any ...

HAVRISH FAMILY TREE Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by JOYCE ORMSBEE

Surnames > Havrish

HI, MY NAME IS JOYCE HAVRISH ORMSBEE, I'M THE GRAND DAUGHTER OF ANDREW AND MARY (TIMAN)HAVRISH. MY GRANDFATHER, ANDREW, WAS THE SON OF WASYL HAVRISH AND MARY KOSS. PLEASE SHARE ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE ...

TEEPLE/ORMSBEE Canada/US Posted on: 18 Jul 2005, by  ebbied44

Surnames > Teeple

...about the descendant's of ? TEEPLE (sorry, don't know his first name) and his wife Charlotte Esther ORMSBEE. They were married approx. 1877 and had four children: Walter, Lottie, Mary, and Maud. Charlotte's ...

OBIT: Campbell, Ila - NY 2002 Posted on: 18 Oct 2005, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Campbell

...sons-in-law, Lloyd and Janice Carter of Saranac, Cindy Waldron and Bob Chisholm of Saranac and Harvey and Kathy Ormsbee of Baileyton, Tenn.; 27 grandchildren; 12 great - grandchildren; and several nieces and...

Pearl Spangler, daughter of Robert Howard a.k.a. Robert Bumhower Posted on: 05 Sep 2005, by  Terri Rene Da...

Surnames > Spangler

...April 1828. He married twice: (1) Mary Carkener in 1863 & (2) Amanda S. Brown (a.k.a. Mrs.Robert Ormsbee) in 1883. Can anyone identify this family and whatever became of them?

William G. McCrory Obit - Monticello, MN, 1881 Posted on: 04 Jun 2004, by  dplus9

Surnames > McCrory

...years old, and entered the employment of the Governor General of Canada. Afterwords, he married Esther Ormsbee and settled in Northern New York and from thence came to Monticello in Oct 1854 and remained he...

Re: Luther Franklin Posted on: 26 Sep 2006, by Terry Dean Olson

Surnames > Franklin

...parents were Philip and Rachel (Horton) Franklin, and Philip's parents were James and Martha (Ormsby/Ormsbee) Franklin.

Herman LOOMIS and Clarissa Arletta ORMSBEE Posted on: 18 Jul 2005, by  ebbied44

Surnames > Loomis

Looking for information regarding the descendant's of Herman LOOMIS and his wife Clarissa Arletta ORMSBEE. They were married approx. 1886, and had five children: Charlotte, D. Charles, Daniel D., Herman, and...

Charlotte Crysler (1819-1908) in Ontario? Posted on: 28 Jun 2003, by  shannonbryan_...

Surnames > Crysler

Looking for information on a Charlotte Crysler. She married Daniel Ormsbee. Apparently she was somehow connected to John Pliny Crysler - however, I am finding this hard to believe. I have come across a coupl...

Rehoboth Olneys Posted on: 15 Aug 2003, by  JoanOlsson

Surnames > Olney

... OLNEY Ann Elizabeth of Pawtucket and Samuel Miller of Rehoboth, March 2, 1835. ORMSBEE, spelled frequently Ormsby. more Intention ...

C. S. Ormsbee Posted on: 23 Jan 2006, by  JeaniMills45

Surnames > Ormsbee

Looking for information on my great, great, grandfather, C. S. Ormsbee who resided in Ogle co., IL in 1880

Ezra Ormsbee Rev War Pension File Posted on: 23 Dec 2005, by  Pamela Thomps...

Surnames > Ormsbee

Ezra Ormsbee was b. 30 March 1751 in Warren, RI, the son of Ebenezer Ormsbee (Ezra3, Thomas2, Richard1) and Hannah Cole (Benjamin3, Hugh2, James1). Their other children were Zerviah, Benjamin, Elisha, Hannah, and E...

Ormsbee's listed as buried in Texas Co. Missouri Posted on: 11 Oct 2005, by  marta_kaley

Surnames > Ormsbee

Roubidoux, Texas, MO Stark Cemetery Rev. O.A. Ormsbee July 5, 1863 - March 23, 1910 double stone Cora B. Ormsbee (wife of Ed Wagner) Jan. 22, 1869 - March 13, 1955 Jesse E. Ormsbee son of O.A. & Cora March 5...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions