Search the Boards

Search Results for "ORMSBEE" - 331 Messages

per page

Re: Forest Jones Posted on: 27 Sep 2009, by  mrslurch

Surnames > Jones

...for either of their deaths. I have only been at it for 2 years but intend to keep trying. MaryRuth Ormsbee

Re: JONES... William, John, John, George Ankers & Harry Posted on: 09 Jan 2010, by  mrslurch

Surnames > Jones

...absolutely No info on the Jones side. I wish you luck looking for the needle in the haystack, M.R. Ormsbee

Re: my new email address Posted on: 23 Aug 2009, by  TookieB

Surnames > Gaunt

No sorry this is all that I have on them, it is out of the Gauntt/Gantt Family Book by Mary Chalfant Ormsbee that was written in the 1980's.

William Salsbery m. Mary Olmsbery Posted on: 05 May 2010, by  dasalisbury

Surnames > Salisbury

...Salsbery was married to Mary Olmsbery June ye 27:1705". Family search said she was dau. of John Ormsbee & Grace Martin, or Thomas Ormsby & Mary Fitch. Thomas & Mary were of Taunton. John &a...

Re: Mary Ormsby (Ormsbee) Ide Parents Posted on: 09 Mar 2010, by  jpmonty5150

Surnames > Ormsby It also appears that Mary (B: 1658) was born ten years after her next of kin, her brother Jacob Ormsbee (B: January 6, 1647). My main concern is the lack of evidence and the large gap in the dates. ...

SMITH, Isabelle, died Dec. 5, 2009 Posted on: 10 Apr 2010, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

Re: Whitfield Whiting Posted on: 05 May 2010, by  charley4ny

Surnames > Whiting

...his brother, Joshua, were in Capt. Ezra Ormsbee's Company of Militia, 1776. Many of the names listed (Ormsbee, Haile, Butterworth, Easterbrook, Mason) are also related. I am a descendant of Whitfield and Rac...

Abigail FLINT of Woodstock CT marr. Jos. ORMSBEE .. ABT 1769 Posted on: 03 May 2010, by  gjprovost

Surnames > Flint

Abigail is a deadend online for my Tree. Has anyone have a FLINT family in Woodstock about or before these years: her birth estimated at 1745, death about 1779. Seek exact dates and parentage, of co...

Delia FARRELL Posted on: 17 Feb 2010, by  KHDJAD

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

...Saratoga Springs, Saratoga, NY, USA. Delia immigrated to the USA bef 1886 & married Charles Alson ORMSBEE abt 1886 in Saratoga Spgs and had 2 children. She is buried by herself in a Catholic Cemetery(USA...

1883 Pensioners, Part 1 Posted on: 27 Jun 2010, by  cathabes1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Rutland

This list of pensioners is very long, so I’ve split the article up in parts. Names are NOT completely alphabetical. Part 1: Benson, Brandon, Forestdale, Sudbury, West Haven Rutland Daily Herald an...

Re: TIERNEY,RYAN,DUNLEVY,DEVOY Posted on: 04 Oct 2010, by  325mary72

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Sligo > General

...Catherine Ryan married a Martin Devoy and had a daughter, Marguerite who married a man whose last name was Ormsbee. I don't have all info with me right now but all took place in Syracuse NY. If interested ...

Re: John Baynham of Gloucestershire or Herefordshire Posted on: 11 Jul 2010, by  mrslurch

Surnames > Baynham

...Gregory Baynham and mother Mary Elizabeth Eggleston. Don't know if this is your line or not. MaryRuth Ormsbee

Ormsby Information Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by Marilee

Surnames > Ormsby

I am gathering everything I can on the Ormsbee/Ormsby (Richard from England) surname. It is posted at Hope you find something you are looking for. If you can add, please let me know.

Tyler #1245a Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by  JGubler4653

Surnames > Kneeland

Hi Joan - The Tyler by that number is the son of Abner Ormsbee Kneeland - a farmer residing in Alstead, N.H. - he died in 1895 leaving one son (no wife/mother is listed) Tyler was a teacher, had 4 sons 1 da...

Sabra/Sally TOWERS b. 1806 NY, m. Jacob ORMSBEE b. abt 1806 NY Posted on: 12 Mar 2011, by  celia37

Surnames > Towers

...apparently was a farmer, and they turn up on several Censuses. I can't seem to get back past either Jacob Ormsbee nor Sabra/Sally Towers. I have an obit on Jacob which gives no history of his family nor his ...

Ann M. Fayak Green .born in Stubenville, Ohio, daughter of the late Stephen and Adaline Doliwa Fayak. Posted on: 02 Mar 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Green

...sons, Robert Green and his wife, Robin, and Stephen Green and his wife, Beverly; a daughter, Elizabeth Ormsbee and her husband, Kenneth; also, eight grandchildren and ten great-grandchildren. No calling hour...

Re: George Wilson ORMSBEE Posted on: 11 Feb 2011, by  Robert Philli...

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

I hope you're still looking, because I found him> He died 9 Aug 1904, Providence, Rhode Island, USA aged 53. Reference: Evening Post, Volume LXVIII, Issue 131, 30 November 1904, Page 1.

Re: James Vernon Minor Sr. Posted on: 01 Jan 2011, by  Terry McClenn...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Shackelford

...siblings were Vernita Mae Minor Williams, David William Minor, Vernon Cecil Minor, Dessie Ruth Minor Ormsbee, Vera Retha Minor McClenny, Nora Aileen Minor, Robert L Minor Poage, and Walter B Minor. The orph...

Jacob Ormsbee b.1806 Baldwinsville NY, d.Syracuse; m. Sally/Sabra Towers Posted on: 01 Jan 2011, by  celia37

Surnames > Ormsby

I'm looking for more information on this couple, my 3rd greatgrandparents, who lived in the state of NY. They married approx. 1822 in NY, and lived in Syracuse NY. Sabra died in Aug 1869, Jacob died ...

Tyler Kneeland Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by Joan

Surnames > Kneeland

Judy, Thanks for the information regarding Tyler Kneeland. I've seen Abner Ormsbee Kneeland on many of the websites that I have visited but I haven't been able to connect him to our line of Kneelands.

McCarrick Family Obits Posted on: 08 Jul 2011, by  Timothy Bowma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ingham

Copied from The State Journal; Monday, March 18, 1957, page 20. McCarrick, Howard C. 549 Beech St. Howard C. McCarrick, age 29, died Sunday evening as a result of an automobile accident. He had b...

Re: Story Family Posted on: 25 Oct 2011, by  ormsbee11

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

Several years ago we were contacted by the family of a David Story Ormsbee, wanting to basically compare notes, but the person who contacted passed away before information was exchanged. I do know that our r...

Samuel Bunn b 1715, Massachusetts Posted on: 27 Nov 2011, by  Lynda Leeds

Surnames > Bunn

...23 Feb 1733, Dighton. Only child I have for them is Nathaniel b 1734, Dighton, d 1775/76; m Abigail Ormsbee. I have seen records for an Edward Bunn b 1612, immigrated to Bostonwith his family. Only 2 chil...

Re: Ormsbee/Ormsby & Robinson Posted on: 15 Sep 2011, by  don_stgermain

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

Researching the Ormsbee and wondered f you had anythng further on the statement below. I believe I am the great grandson of Leroy. Searching for any information of the James Ormsbee/Ormsbee family of Oswegatchie area in...

The June 1914 Walla Walla High School Eh Kah Nam Posted on: 17 Jul 2011, by  Blondy1898

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Walla Walla

Please use the link below to go to the website, my security software doesn't always let mail from the geneology sites in.. Once at the site, be sure to put the word "yearbook" in the subjec...

per page