Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hierons" - 20 Messages

per page

Re: Family tree Posted on: 22 Dec 2006, by  andeford

Surnames > Hierons

...of Harland Cook and Sarah Ellen Bouchier. Charlotte's parents were Robert Patten and Elizabeth Ann Hierons. Robert's parents were Josiah Patten and Hannah Salway. Elizabeth's parents were William James Hierons a...

PC John Hierons, Wandsworth Posted on: 05 Jun 2008, by  charverz

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

...Bronze Medal in 1902 for rescuing a woman who fell into the Thames. Unfortunately I can't find any John Hierons in the 1901 census who is a police officer.

Re: PC John Hierons, Wandsworth Posted on: 06 Jun 2008, by  Tania_Dennis

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

Immigration of Jn Wm Heirons/Hierons 1921 Departed London for Sydney Australia John W Hierons b: 1870 Alice Hierons b: 1868 Mabel Hierons b: 1898 Amy A. Hierons b: 1904 James C. Hierons b: 1905 Also found photo of gravestone for John & ...

Charles Hierons Posted on: 29 Jan 2010, by  scowdrey44

Surnames > Hierons

Searching direct living descendants of Charles Robert Hierons born 1887 of Robert and Rebecca from Fulham, West London. (Note: he had at least one daughter Queenie Annie Mabel born around 1902/3) I have no...

Re: Charles Hierons Posted on: 08 Mar 2010, by  juliachesterm...

Surnames > Hierons

Hi Stephen Charles Hierons was my great great uncle. I know that he was head professional at Queens. I have a few clippings and photos. What else did you want to find out about him.

Re: Family tree Posted on: 26 Jul 2012, by  Vivienne_Clar...

Surnames > Hierons

...Cemetery in Durban in 1984. I also found he was buried with 2 others in the same grave: a Victor John Hierons (died 21/11/1981 age 45)& Robina Frances Coyne (buried 2009 age 85). I know the grave/plot b...

Re: More Hierons' in Canada Posted on: 29 Jul 2012, by  redeyechilli

Surnames > Hierons

...posting after my message has been on the site for so long. Note: I am now living in England. It is a Hierons plot. Robina (Ruby) Francis Coyne (was Spring? nee Wratten?) actually died in January 2009 and ...

Re: More Hierons' in Canada Posted on: 29 Jul 2012, by  redeyechilli

Surnames > Hierons

Hi Viv What a prompt reply! I think Ruby must have been born in 1914 and not 1924? Neville is still alive. Thanks for the information on Ruby's other marriages. Sorry I do not have any information...

Re: Family tree Posted on: 30 Sep 2012, by  BarryHierons

Surnames > Hierons

...private at the moment and not sure whether I will make it all public, must wait and see. Victor John Hierons was my half brother and Robina Francis Coyne was my Fathers first wife who died in 2009 and you ar...

Re: Family tree Posted on: 01 Oct 2012, by  BarryHierons

Surnames > Hierons

Hi Viv, Not sure when they were married but will try and locate the date for you, Robina was my fathers first wife, they married before the second world war, 1935 approx. and divorced in February 19...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions