Search the Boards

Search Results for "VARNADOE" - 184 Messages

per page

Family History Posted on: 13 Mar 2001, by James E Varnadoe Jr.

Surnames > Self

I would like to find information on my ancesters and their possible service in all conflicts.

Henry A. Sword & Susan E. Bartholomew Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by  rwinkfein

Surnames > Sword

...Annie Lucille SWORD 1905 - 1937 +Lawrence Carl SMITH 3 Henry Walter SWORD, Sr. 1909 - 1950 +May Bell VARNADOE 1899 - 1986

Hattens in Telfair Co., GA Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by  katrae

Surnames > Hatten

...8-8-1925 m. first to Annie Lula Hatten b. 3-30-1874 d. 8-9-1907 after her death he married Minnie Lula Varnadoe (my great grandmother) b. 2-15-1879 d. 8-15-1967, John C. Minnie Lula's son Mitchell Hatten (my...

Henry Decauter Bohannon (Telfair Co.) Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by Richard K. Bohannon

Surnames > Bohannon

...Bohannon was the next to the youngest of Henry D. Bohannon's children. Grandad Luke married Elizabeth Varnadoe of Jeff Davis Co. and raised 5 boys and two daugthers. The order of birth was: Forrest, Alma, Eli...

James L. Bohannon - Feb 1959-Jeff Davis Co., GA Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Ina B.

Surnames > Bohannon

...Lloyd of Winter Haven, Fla., Ambers, Foster, Manning and Isaac, all of Hazlehurst; three stepsons, Ed Varnadoe of Winter Haven, Johnny Varnadoe of Lake Alfred, Fla., and Elbert Kersey, of Hazlehurst; one stepdaughter...

Re: Bowman Family Posted on: 10 Nov 2006, by  mom2289

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Orangeburg

...my gggggrandparents. I descend through their son Leonard Vincent Jake Reeves who married Elizabeth Varnadoe/Varnado. Small world, isn't it? Connie

Re: Elisabeth Lively ( - );NC Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by Elaine Varnadoe Westberry

Surnames > Lively

Wealthy Anne Jarrell Varnadoe and William L. Varnadoe are both buried in Fishing Creek Cemetery, Telfair County, Georgia.

Re: Sampson F. Barfield/Lucy E. Sanders Posted on: 06 Mar 2006, by John Tillman Barfield

Surnames > Barfield

...and they had three daughters. Jessie never married and died in 1945. Willie Lee married James Whipple Varnadoe and they were the parents of James, Winnifred, and Joyce. I have no info on who any of those thre...

Re: We are cousins!! Posted on: 15 Oct 2006, by Yvonne Fassett

Surnames > Varnadore

John, I happen tp pull the Varnedore name. I find that you, Angelia Maddox and Charles Varnadoe are working on this family. I believe that Angelia is the d/o Johnny and your are probally the s/o Donnie. I bel...

Re: Sharon Broward Davis Posted on: 06 Sep 2006, by  simesser77

Surnames > Varnadore

Sorry for the typo it is John V Varnadore and his parents were William E. Varnadore and Elizabeth Nelson - his parents were Obediah E. Varnadoe and Delana Delilah Medders.

Re: Variations On Name Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by Jym Varnadore

Surnames > Varnadore

Lessee..... Varnado, Varnadoe, Varnadore, Vernadeau, Varnedo. There are at least three other "common" spellings and probably close to ten other "uncommon" spellings. Some of the folks who...

Vernedeau/Varnadoe Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by  LeliaSanders

Surnames > Varnadore

Dian, I sent an email to your yahoo adress. I sent one before but I guess you didn't get it. I hope the information helps. There are still some names I don't have of the most recent children. Thanks! ...

Vernedeau-Varnadoe Posted on: 26 May 2000, by  LeliaSanders

Surnames > Varnadore

I have family history of Vernedeau from France,(Leonard Vernedeau, 1717) to(William Arthur Varnadoe,1888, Wayne Co. GA). It is my husbands' family if this will help anyone.Thanks!

Henry Varnadore Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by  charlesrvarna...

Surnames > Varnadore

...Varnadore had Chidren and do not believe "Mary" is his wife and mother of Henry or James Miles Varnadoe. Henry born 1-6-1815 is brother to James Miles Varnadoe I think and probably children of Samuel born 1...

Henry Varnadore Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by  charlesrvarna...

Surnames > Varnadore

...3-21-1828, Charles Benjamine 1830 when to Ark. and Sarah Ann 1830. Half Brother to William Leighton Varnadoe, and 1/2 brother to a younger set of Andrew J., John Lenard, Obediah who died in Civil War, Nathani...

James Varnadore Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by diana campbell

Surnames > Varnadore

...you are interested. My sis's name is Margaret. Isn't Peggy short for Margaret. I just heard from Bill Varnadoe. He says all V's are related. He gave complete information on the Varnadores ( Varnadeaus'. I tra...

Varnadore surname Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by diana campbell

Surnames > Varnadore

...sister-in-laws father who was from Walle. Texas and died in 1937 could be related to the Varnadeaux or Varnadoe families. We have know idea who his people originated from. Are they Cajun or Dutch as we've hea...

Ida V. married James Andrew Akin(s) Posted on: 07 Sep 2002, by Lainie Akin

Surnames > Varnado

Trying to verify Ida's maiden name. They lived in/around Dooly County, Georgia, 1800s. Several children.

searching for friends Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by Cindy Belkin

Surnames > Varnado

Im searching for the Varnadoe girls CINDY age about 38,CELIA age about 40,AND COOKIE in her 30's, their mothers name is JUNE. They lived in Anchorage,Alaska in 1972 thats was the last time I saw them.

Re: Partain relations Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by  LilaVarnadoe

Surnames > Bobo

Hi, I`m Lila Varnadoe, My great grandfather is Eli Partain m to Mary Ann McCoy(Bordon) Brother of Gabriel, and Benjamin Partain who`s Father was John Partain from Va. and I believe his father is Robert Partai...

looking for info on william turner in irwin co around 1865 Posted on: 09 Feb 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Irwin

william turner married zilpha maiden name ( tucker ) in irwin co about 1865 & then married Elizabeth varnadoe in 1869 irwin co. would appreciate any info. THANKS WILLIAM TURNER JR

need death date in georgia can any one help? Posted on: 14 Feb 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Unknown

i need death date on a ELIZABETH TURNER B. ABOUT 1841 her husban was WILLIAM TURNER. ELIZABETH DADS NAME WAS JOSEPH VARNADOE.

Re: need death date in georgia can any one help? Posted on: 15 Feb 2007, by  kennethburton...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Unknown

Can you specify what county she lived in and if she was found on any US Census for Georgia.

need info on william turner in dooley co........ Posted on: 20 Feb 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Dooly

he married a elizabeth varnadoe her parents was joseph & elizabeth varnadoe they showed up in 1850 census in dooley co.

NEED INFO ON TURNERS IN GEORGIA.................... Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Duval

need info on JOSEPH A. TURNER B.1817 &HIS WIFE SARAH ( MAIDEN NAME TUCKER ) their kids names are. dennisb.1840 ellis e. b.1842 sarah m. b.1846 ZILPHA B.1848 joseph a. b.1849 john j. b.1853 lucy l...

need info on elizabeth hughnett in irwin co. Posted on: 24 Mar 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Irwin

she d.1850 irwin co think she married henry varnadoe.

Re: elizabeth turner i know you are out their somewhere. Posted on: 16 Apr 2007, by  wlturner_1

Surnames > Turner

yes she was.they married in irwin co ga on 2/21/1869 maiden name ( varnadoe )

Re: elizabeth turner i know you are out their somewhere. Posted on: 18 Apr 2007, by  Gail_Blancett

Surnames > Turner

Billy, Elizabeth Varnadoe Turner (widow of William b. c 1848) was still living and enumerated in 1910 and 1920 in the household of her son, David, in Jeff Davis Co., GA (Blackburn District). Gail

ELIZABETH JANE VARNADOE WHERE ARE YOU? Posted on: 23 Apr 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jeff Davis

she was b.1841 in 1900 census coffee county she was 65 years old i dont know if she died their or some where else i would like to find out where she is.

looking for info on a elizabeth varnadoe in dooly co. Posted on: 26 Apr 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Dooly

elizabeth was b.1760 d.1850 in dooly county ga her husband was HENRY VARNADOE b.1749 d.1840 thanks for any help.

Benjamin Franklin Morse family Posted on: 27 Apr 2007, by  Kathy_Gatlin

Surnames > Morse

...direct line is through William Willis and 1st wife Catherine Goff. Their son Elbert Willis married Nancy Varnadoe. I have info on them all. E-mail me directly and we can share more. ...

Jan 1945 Stokes Clark Stanton Smith Lambert Wood Cameron Anderson Kleiser Bailey Bruner Chancy Posted on: 02 May 2007, by  JUDI Z

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

Excerpts From The Dothan Eagle... 29 Jan 1945 Mrs. Ellen STOKES Succumbs At Ozark. Ozark—Mrs. Ellen Stokes, 85, wife of the late State Senator C A Stokes, died at her home here yesterday after a lo...

Varnedoe or Varnadoe Posted on: 05 Jun 2007, by  jvnowell

Surnames > Varnadoe

I am trying to find information on Warren Varnedoe. He was my great aunt's son. My aunt was Mary Frances Griffin Varnedoe Ray. Nothing is known about Warren's father but Mary's second husband was Rai...

looking for info on thomas hirman turner......... Posted on: 22 Jun 2007, by  wturnerjr

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jeff Davis

he was b.10/15/1857 & d.12/23/1924 i would like to have his parents names & brothers & sisters names & any dates on place of death & buriel.

Re: Research family of Dewey Hobson Varnadoe Posted on: 23 Jun 2007, by  lizsboone

Surnames > Varnadoe

I sent a message several years back with no response, I am Catherine Elizabeth Varnadoe Boone. My Father was Marion Thomas Varnadoe the brother to Hazel Varnadoe and the uncle to James Ernest as we called him JE. My grandpar...

looking for elizabeth hughnett in orangeburg Posted on: 28 Jul 2007, by  wturnerjr

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Orangeburg

she was b.1760 d.1850 she was married to henry varnadoe b.1749 d.1840 need their parents names & dates.

looking for elizabeth ( hughnett) varnadoe. Posted on: 01 Aug 2007, by  wturnerjr

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Unknown

need her death date & her parents name. please help

want info on popes in nc. Posted on: 12 Aug 2007, by  wturnerjr

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Unknown

need info on a FRANCIS M. POPE WHITE MALE. & his wife & kids.dont have any dates some showed up in the 1900 census.

looking for TURNERS in irwin. Posted on: 27 Aug 2007, by  wturnerjr

looking for a thomas turner age 23 in 1930. marvin turner age 11 in 1930. melvin turner age 4 in 1930. laurence turner age 2 in 1930 would love to have any ...

looking for a william turner b.1848. Posted on: 11 Oct 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Cobb

he married first zilpha turner & then elizabeth varnadoe. about 1865. zilpha was b.1847 in irwin co ga.

looking for descendants william turner b.1848 Posted on: 11 Oct 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Forsyth

& zilpha turner b.1847 & elizabeth varnadoe b.1852.

Re: need info on elizabeth hughnett in irwin co. Posted on: 25 Oct 2007, by  floridageorgi...

mr turner, my name is judy varnadoe hughes.my great grandfather was stephen l.varnadoe,i will try to help check about elizabeth. i do have the names and dates from fishing creek cemetery,the ones i could read.be glad...

looking for info on these turners. Posted on: 28 Oct 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Turner

JOSEPH A. TURNER B.3/1850 WIFE.MARY GRICE. SON. JOSEPH EPHROM TURNER B.6/21/1877. SON. CHARLIE SAMPSON TURNER B.2/4/1891 D.6/1966.

Re: looking for a william turner b.1848. Posted on: 19 Nov 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Unknown

...they searched but could not find him. his first wife was ZILPHA TURNER & SECOND WIFE ELIZABETH J. VARNADOE HE MARRIED THEM IN IRWIN CO GA.

Re: look up in washington co. cemetery book. Posted on: 19 Nov 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Washington

sorry i cant find her in my info book. i dont have much on the bowmans the bowmans married into the bishops & thats where i come in. my grandmother was a bowman.

Re: Mitchell/Decatur Co Ga Poitevints Posted on: 07 Dec 2007, by  judyhughes880

Surnames > Poitevint

hi, i am judy varnadoe hughes,my mother was mazie portervint. her parents are alfred and julia(williams) portervint. they are buried in florida,but are from mitchell county. my aunt alwayne the only child of ...

looking for any info on a william turner b.1848. Posted on: 13 Dec 2007, by  wlturner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Tift

may have been born in irwin co his wives name was zilpha turner b.1847 irwin co second wife elizabeth j (maiden name varnadoe) turner b.1841.

looking for info on joseph alson turner kids. Posted on: 05 Jan 2008, by  wlturner_1

HE WAS MARRIED TO ALICE HOGAN IN 1930 CENSUS HE WAS IN IRWIN CO. GA.SONS NAMES ARE LAURENCE,MELVIN,MARVIN,THOMAS.

SEARCHING FOR JAKE TURNERS KIN..... Posted on: 12 Feb 2008, by  wlturner_1

SEARCHING FOR JAKE TURNER & HIS KIDS,BROTHERS, & ANY INFO ON HIM. THEY WERE IN JEFF DAVIS CO FROM 1910 TO 1930. JAKE WAS B.9/1/1896 IN BROXTON GA I DONT HAVE ANY DATES ON THE REST.

HILL, Hilda D Posted on: 28 Apr 2008, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries

...Bernard of Ocala; grandchildren, James B. Watts of Lakeland, FL, John C. Watts of Charlotte, NC, Terry Varnadoe of Ocala, Carla Jimmerson of Alpharetta, GA, Amy Waggoner of Jackson GA, Chad Wadsworth of Ocala...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions