Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "murry" - 6,852 Messages

per page

Re: ROTHBARD I know this family Posted on: 15 Sep 2009, by  mauimacd2

Surnames > Rothbard

...later years. Most of my research followed the descendant of David Rothbard and his wife Sonja Babushkin, Murry Newton Rothbard. The death certificate, ships manifest, and citizenship papers are filed aw...

Re: IOWA Cemetery Records - lookup Posted on: 12 Sep 2009, by  anneduvigneau...

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Iowa Cemeteries

...Stephen were the sons of Ann Lefurgey, sister of George. Also in the configuration, was a Rebecca (Murry) Hopkins (w/o Lysander Hopkins) who was a Stang/Lefurgey/Wright grandaughter. I believe that Willi...

Re: Kompan, Kumpan Posted on: 25 Aug 2009, by  shaynamurry1

Surnames > Urbas

Hi-this is Shayna Kumpan Murry. I am back in the game. I forgot where I was with all these OLD posts however! But, starting anew, through a relative here in the states, and through Facebook, I have connec...

Re: Clyde's of Brooklyn and ????? Posted on: 21 Aug 2009, by  LillianMarsha...

Surnames > Clyde

From: lillianmarshall@yahoo.com Hi, I realize this several years after you posted this query but I thought I would send you a note in hopes we might be able to connect our family trees. I highlighted ...

Mc MURRY Willie L 1892-1974 Posted on: 17 Aug 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > McMurry

McMURRY Willie L 1892-1974 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of th...

Mc MURRY Joseph W 1885-1961 Posted on: 17 Aug 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > McMurry

McMURRY Joseph W 1885-1961 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of th...

Mc MURRY E Lucille and J Clay Posted on: 17 Aug 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > McMurry

McMURRY E Lucille and J Clay I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of ...

Will of Ralph Hughes - Frederick County,Virginia Posted on: 14 Aug 2009, by  StellaCotrill...

Surnames > Hughes

...God Amen I Ralph Hughes of the County and Parish of Frederick in the Colony of Virginia ... To Lidea Murry I give the sum of Twenty Shilling Silver money. To Thomas Hughes I give the further Sum of Twenty...

William Marshall Burns-- Booneville Miss Posted on: 12 Aug 2009, by  jej86edj

Surnames > Burns

...Burns Jr., who looks to be around ten years old. William M. Burns Sr. married Elizabeth Philadephia Murry. William M. Burns Sr. died in Nov. of 1887. I do not have any other data on these Burns. The questi...

William Burns inquery Posted on: 12 Aug 2009, by  jej86edj

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Tippah

I know that W. M. Burns, Sr. married Elizabeth Philadelphia Murry. W. M. Burns, Jr. is their son. I am wanting to know what the "W. M." stands for. I also need information about the birth and mar...

Re: Elias Nicholson Posted on: 11 Aug 2009, by  coxandcox

Surnames > Nicholson

Thank you so much for your response. My GGGrandfaher, John W. Cox, is listed on the 1860, Pulaski Co., AR. Census, with his family. Janet

POW/MIA Korean War, BRENNAN Posted on: 10 Aug 2009, by  powmiadna

Surnames > Brennan

...recovered. At the time they entered service they gave their Home of Record as posted below Soldier: MURRY JUDE BRENNAN Born: 1931 Date of loss: September 8, 1951 Home of Record: Ontario, Canada When t...

Re: RAWLS & associated families Posted on: 17 Mar 2010, by  littleraven74...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Catahoula

snooping around the net i found a site that had the information that you are seeking here is a bit of what i found. oh damn i forgot to get the site address. well i will get that in a min. but her is...

Re: TERRILL, Fountain 1806-1891 - First Wife Rebekah ??? Posted on: 23 Mar 2010, by  gizzard3

Surnames > Terrill

Mary Lincoln?? What proof of this info? Interesting. Refer Daviess county census, Jackson township, 1850 and 1860. Also in Howard county earlier. He died after being kicked by horse in Hamilton M...

Re: Glenn family members residing in Butler Co., PA in 1858 Posted on: 03 May 2010, by  JanetBussi

Surnames > Glenn

Was Norman Murry Glenn b.10/2/1913 and Married to Ann Stanton. Did they divorce? if so I have who you are looking for. Please e-mail me jabussi@aol.com

Re: Mary Murray, Ohio early 1800's Posted on: 28 Jan 2010, by  punkie19

Surnames > Murray

I'm not sure since I don't know her parents names. She was born in either Ohio or Pennsylvania.

McGlothlin, Jean Stidham Posted on: 08 Dec 2000, by  lks_friday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

...attended the University of Texas. Survivors: Husband, Ben McGlothlin of Arlington; two daughters, Jean Ann Murry of Palacios and Mary Jane Rackley of Wills Point; sister, Mary Tom Moody of Cameron; and th...

Murry/Murray Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by Scott Burow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Richland

...blank, but I also checked alternate spellings and came up with a Richland County match under the name Murry. (The voice of experience, after 15 years of searching by various researchers for the land patent...

Dike Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  PamelaJohnson...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Litchfield

...would be around 1806. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated. Sorry I can't help you with your Murry line. Pam Hillman

Re:Kinch in NY/NJ/CT Posted on: 28 Jan 2010, by  mjkinch

Surnames > Kinch

...born maybe only 4 that we know of grew up and had children of their own. I have yet to locate 1,Lavina Murry Kinch. We are still looking for where Alexander Kinch is buried. He died 26 Oct. 1851 in Manh...

Thomas Minor and Theda/Feda Murray Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  Suecg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Litchfield

I'm hoping someone will be able to help me. Looking for parents of Theda/Feda Murray/Murry b. ca 1704 Litchfield, CT d. NY Oct 1749 Litchfield married 1725 to Thomas Minor (son of John Minor). Thomas marr...

Re: Susan Murry-Raney-Byrd Posted on: 24 May 2010, by  daveinsvaz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

When William Pinkney 'Paul' Byrd arrived in Tennyson he already has Jane Melinda with him. Paul and his two children (no Susan and no Jane) are listed in the 1880 US census in Milam County as W.P. Be...

Re: Joseph Levi Judd Posted on: 25 Apr 2010, by  nanablue2007

Surnames > Judd

shows father and brother's name... Border Crossings: From Canada to U.S. Name: Jos Levi Judd Arrival Date: 24 Aug 1943 Age: 28 Birth Date: 1 Oct 1914 Birthplace: Gorham NH Gender: Male Race/Nat...

Nancy "Nannie" Lucille Daugherty Posted on: 26 Apr 2010, by  snathaidmhor

Surnames > Daugherty

...great-great-grandmother, Nancy "Nannie" Lucille Daugherty (1860 Tennessee - 1929 Missouri). She married Murry Covington Rickman (1862 Kentucky - 1927) and all their children are said to be 1/4 C...

Cooneys - New Antrim St, Aglish, CASTLEBAR Posted on: 08 Feb 2010, by  catherine mac...

Surnames > Cooney

...Cecily Jennings Residing: Barradruma born 1859 - Thomas Cooney father - Michael Cooney mother - Ellen Murry Sponsor - James Quegly/Maria Moran Residing: Barradruma Also interesting is the fact that there...

Re: Henry Albert Diemers' son (my gg-grandfather) Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  karendiemer1

Surnames > Diemer

...1972) from my mother that's not related to Harry Edward Diemer Sr. David Alan has a wife, Kimberly Dawn -Murry- Westbrook.( David has 5 chidren and Kimberly has none.) My father is Harry Edward Diemer Sr....

Re: Murrays of Orangeburgh District and Ninety Six District, SC Posted on: 29 May 2010, by  malapino

Surnames > Murray

Check out this link to the Orangeburgh German-Swiss Genealogical Society for the info on William Murry. http://www.ogsgs.org/origin.htm Louise Murray-Pino

Miller, Gwen obituary Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by  cnelson111756

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Kiowa

...old son, Gerald, also recieved injuries, the boy being in serious condition. The three injured are at Murry hospital in Dodge City. The accident occurred when Miller and Martin, headed east in the Teleph...

Re: Watkinsville before 1820 Posted on: 30 May 2010, by  conniemarie10

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Oconee

...Enoch Hinson Wm. Hall Jesse Jones Elijah Jones J. R. Jenkins Joseph Ligon William Moss Wm. M. Murry Wm. M. Michael George Martin Williamson & Jno C. Reece David Shay Thomas Skates John Sim...

DREVENAK, Patricia A., 1945-2010 Posted on: 16 Mar 2010, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Brill. A graveside service will be held Wednesday at 1 p.m. in Conyngham Cemetery, Conyngham, by Kevin Murry. The family will receive friends Tuesday, 7 to 9 p.m., at McCarty-Thomas Funeral Home, 557 E. W...

Re: Clifford Swinamer--Nova Scotia and possibly Montreal Posted on: 10 Mar 2010, by  muinskwe

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Hants

CLIFFORD MURRY SWINAMER BORN JUNE 2, 1905 FATHER FREDERICK THOMAS SWINAMER MOTHER CARRIE MAE HILTZ BORN THREE MILE PLAINS see vital stats

HESTER Thomas Murry 1890-1933 Posted on: 03 Mar 2010, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Hester

HESTER Thomas Murry 1890-1933 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal r...

William Murry Frasier Posted on: 10 Jun 2010, by  James Taylor

Surnames > Frasier

William Murry Frasier Son of Alexander Born 1859 Married a Mary A. Lewis both of Carter Co. Tenn. Was on a Riverboat gambling on the Mississippi, William supposedly shot a man and killed him, they fled bac...

Re: Abraham Minson Please help with any other info you might have Posted on: 16 Feb 2010, by  shelly375

Surnames > Minson

...Landis b nashville, TN. Their son my husband's gf miles leroia minson b july 18,1900 in Dollsburg,ok, murry count. married mamie Caton. Leeroia or Leroia Minson married to Elizabeth Emaline Landis Leeroi...

Re: McElgunn Family Tree Posted on: 31 Mar 2010, by  frkeith

Surnames > McElgunn

The only Catherine Kelly that I have is the daughter of DeWitt Kelly and Mary Murry, who was married to my cousin James Waters, son of Michael Waters and Alice McElgunn --- all of New York. keith

Patrick County Obits Posted on: 06 Feb 2010, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

(names listed in obits) John J. Clark Sr Clayton Ray Collins Bettie Clifton Deal James Rufus Ellis Mary Janney Frazier Chester Lee Hopkins Lonny Nelson Johnson Virginia Hughes Lancaster Willis Hobert...

Police Pickings - Kansas City, MO - 23 January 1872 Posted on: 02 Mar 2010, by  JohnWOBrien

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jackson

...said he was willing to be locked up every night to escape the zeal of his lady. He paid $5.75. Ed MURRY, Charlie GREEN, Charles WELSH, Billy LEMASUEY and Chas. H. SEGLEMAN WENT OUT UPON A SPREE, and af...

Stephen Cook Sayles Posted on: 05 May 2010, by  richiesayles

Surnames > Sayles

...before his time. What I do know is that his wife's name was Irene and his childrens names are Martin, Murry, Stephen Fred. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Richard Sayles

Owen, Rickman, Daugherty, or Riggs Cherokee? Posted on: 06 Jun 2010, by  snathaidmhor

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (General)

Hello, Family lore says that all of Murry Covington Rickman (1862 Kentucky -1927) and Nancy Lucille Daugherty (1860 Tennessee -1929) children are 1/4 Cherokee. I am attempting to locate the Full Cherokee...

Re: genealogy Posted on: 12 Feb 2010, by  Jay Crawford

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

I have information on William N Farmer. He had 3 wives, Elizabeth Murry, Melinda Walker, and Fatha Palmer. 16 kids altogether. Pretty impressive. I am a descendant of William N and Elizabeth Murry, and their...

Re: TERRILL, Fountain 1806-1891 - First Wife Rebekah ??? Posted on: 26 Mar 2010, by  gizzard3

Surnames > Terrill

Folks: I havee all that data on GGGgrandpa Fountain Terrill. What I do not see is his marriage to Mary Lowe in Buchanan county when he was in St Joseph. Provide an email address and I will provid...

Re: George (Johnson) Felsinger, John, Annie Posted on: 27 Feb 2010, by  thurman34

Surnames > Felsinger

...grandmother's in south Alabama. I have nothing on Felsinger as its the Murrays I'm related to. Martha Ann Murry[Murray] wife of George F. was the daughter of William Andrew Jackson Murray, bn March 6, 1...

Re: Descendents of AJ (Andrew J) Strawn Posted on: 19 May 2010, by  djsonderman

Surnames > Strawn

I am Donna Strawn Sonderman, dau of Charles Murry Strawn b 5-2-1915. Charles Austin Strawn,b 8-17-1895 was my gfa. Mattie Nell Vance Strawn, my gmo died before I was born. I have just started my Strawn fa...

Mary Cornwell listed in Chancery Court Records, Jackson Co, TN, 1913 Posted on: 31 Jan 2010, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Cornwell

[NEW] JACKSON COUNTY, TENNESSEE CHANCERY COURT 1913 WILLIAMS, M. A. C. vs HAILE, GEORGE G. & OTHERS 1st Tract: 1st District, Jackson Co., Doe Creek below and north of Gainesboro... what was once ...

Re: Brennan Death Records Posted on: 24 Apr 2010, by  mdnana02

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Clair

...Paquette, but nice of you to ask. The surnames that are in my family tree that I'm looking for are MURRAY/MURRY and GARROW/GARREAU. My grandfather was in an orphanage (name and place unknown) at a young ...

names Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by david aptt

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Saint John

...here is the names you have requested.My fathers name is Philip James Aptt and my grandfathers name was Murry Olsen Aptt.I have now found out from my grandmother that she added an extra "t" at the...

New Timbrook lines not connected (yet) to John Timbrook (b. 1766) Posted on: 28 May 2010, by  Rodney Timbro...

Surnames > Timbrook

...is in southern Indiana, near Brown and Bartholomew Counties. The first in this line I have found is Murry Alfred Timbrook (b. 1 Apr 1883 in Brown County, Indiana). Many from this line appear to have stay...

Harriet Murray Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  jaqby

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Warren

...who studied the Murray families of Luzerne and Queensbury, Harriet’s line is as follows: James-1 Murry of Rye NY m. Susanna Galpin. Joseph-2 Murry (1700-1776) m. Hannah Patterson (1703-1760) and res. Newto...

Winnie Smith passed away 1892 in Alabama Posted on: 30 Mar 2010, by  redhawkinthew...

Surnames > Smith

Winnie Smith who was married to Frank Murry passed away in 1892 giving birth to her daughter Sallie E. Murry in Selma Alabama. I cannot find any information on Winnie or her husband Frank I hope someone can he...

Murray/Murry Ontario to Illinois Posted on: 23 Mar 2010, by  mfloyd128

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Frontenac

Searching for information about William Murray b. 10 Jul 1843 in Frontenac County, Ontario. By 1865 he was living in Vance, Vermilion, Illinois where he died in Sep 1872. He married Hannah Smoot in ...

per page