Search the Boards

Search Results for "murry" - 6,730 Messages

per page

Rodormer's Posted on: 07 Nov 2000, by Ted Rodormer

Surnames > Rodormer

...write me at rodormer@hotmail.com... My name is Robert Rodormer Jr. and I am a direct decendant of Daniel Murry Rodormer. I think, if you still want it, we have a lot of information for you. Ted (my nicknam...

Re: Brinson in Aurora, NC Posted on: 11 Oct 2003, by  Victoria Robe...

Surnames > Brinson

i have pictures of claudia with my uncle john murry brantley if you want copies email me vbrink3@earthlink.net

Re: Frank Mrasek of Nebraska Posted on: 07 Mar 2004, by Jody

Surnames > Mrazek

...son Roger, my father. I have 3 sister, Jill, Jenny and Ardi. We are still close to Nancy Stohlman of Murry Ne who is the daughter of Earl. If you have any specific questions I can try and answer them or...

Re: "Rusty" Sorrells, Southern Railway conductor from Rockmart GA Posted on: 16 Sep 2002, by Gina Gustin

Surnames > Sorrells

I think the man you are referring to is James Murry Sorrells. This is my grandfather. There were a few fellows in my Sorrells line that were called "Rusty," -- all of whome worked for the railr...

Walter A. Corn/ Myra Mae Hembree Posted on: 15 May 2005, by  hembreedj_1

Surnames > Corn

...Modesto, Ca. married Walter A. Corn on the 21 nov 1914 in Oklahoma. Myra and Walters children are: Murry ? Murray Corn b. 23 nov 1916 Charles F. Corn b.jun 1917 Mary Alyce b.9 feb 1919 married a Rogers Wa...

Madison Family Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by Cathy Ellen( Madison) Beatty

Surnames > Madison

...brothers. sisters names were Louise, Thelma,Maggie and my mothers name is Marie, and her brothers names are Murry,Collin,George, Creed and Cornell.They grew up in Apomattox VA,near Lynchburg VA.

Re: Eskenazi relatives or ancestors in New York City Posted on: 19 Jul 2002, by Anna

Surnames > Eskenazi

...is Daniel Eskenazi, his parents were Esther and Mordecai from Turkey! He had siblings named Isaac, Murry, Matilda and Clara (who died as a child) Anna

Re: Henry & Elizabeth Covington Ferguson 1806-1900 KY IL MO IO ?? Posted on: 26 Oct 2002, by Jimmie D. Ferguson

Surnames > Ferguson

...Oct 1835 Trigg Co., Kentucky 6. William Ferguson; Born 1816 Mayville, Kentucky – Married Mary “Polly” Murry 26 Jan 1841, Trigg Co., Kentucky, Died before 1880 7. John E. Ferguson; Born 5 Apr 1818, Christia...

OUTLAND FAMILY Posted on: 15 Apr 1999, by MYSTI PALMER

Surnames > Outland

lOOKING FOR ANY INFO ON THE OUTLAND FAMILY OF MURRY OR PEDUKA KENTUCKY TWO OF THE SISTERS ARE JOY AND FLOY THE YOUNGEST OF 13 THEIR PARENTS DIED YOUNG AND THEY WERE RAISED WITH OLDER SIBLINGS. FLOY MARRIED...

OUTLAND FAMILY Posted on: 15 Apr 1999, by MYSTI PALMER

Surnames > Outland

lOOKING FOR ANY INFO ON THE OUTLAND FAMILY OF MURRY OR PEDUKA KENTUCKY TWO OF THE SISTERS ARE JOY AND FLOY THE YOUNGEST OF 13 THEIR PARENTS DIED YOUNG AND THEY WERE RAISED WITH OLDER SIBLINGS. FLOY MARRIED...

Maybe a family connection Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by Eileen Outland-Erwin-Holcomb

Surnames > Outland

...Royal Oak, MI in 1979(I believe- because she never say her first great grandson.) She was buried in Murry KY where the family originated. Feel free to contact me edholcomb_1960@yahoo.com

Lawson Pennington obit - 1980 Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by  MargaretWood2...

Surnames > Pennington

...minister of Henrietta Church of Christ. Burial was in Bluegrove Cemetery. Pallbearers were G. W. Butler, Murry Childs, Lawrence Crump, Vernon Crump, E. R. "Pete" Crump, and Weldon Sullivan. A s...

Ethel Mae Pennington obit - 1994 Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  MargaretWood2...

Surnames > Pennington

...Pennington died 6 Jul 1994. She was born in Eutawville, South Carolina, a daughter of Jasper and Carrie Ayers Murry and the widow of the late Ross Pennington. Surviving are a son Fred Pennington of Lodge, ...

Piggs of North Carolina Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by Everette Pigg

Surnames > Pigg

Joe, my Dad was Murry L. Pigg oldest of seven childern of Luthur S. and Rosie Mc. Pigg of Union Co. N.C Dad was born 4-21-1900 and was killed in a wreck at age 93 Mar. of 1993. I have always been intereste...

Piggs of North Carolina Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by Everette Pigg

Surnames > Pigg

Jan, my Dad was Murry Lee Pigg the oldest of seven childern born in Union Co. N.C of Luther S Pigg and Rosie Mc. Pigg.Dad was born 4-21-1900 and died in a wreck at age 93 in 1993. Have always been interest...

Marsh Family Names Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by  MSnyder1512

Surnames > Marsh

...Cincinatti, Ohio, John Christopher, son George R., of Alexandria, La. Theodore W of New Orleans, La. Murry, Galeton, Ralph W. and Napoleon. There is also Katherine A, Harriet, Henrietta, Zilla?, m Joseph C...

Re: Edward Doty Posted on: 18 Sep 2001, by  ShawnaNorton2...

Surnames > Doty

Kathryn I believe we may be related. Near as i can tell my descent is as follows: Edward, Samuel, Daniel, David, Daniel, David, David Wilson, Elmer Dean, Debra Michele, (Me) Shawna Christine Hastings....

Willis James Eddlemon/Eddleman Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by  estevez88

Surnames > Eddlemon

...Father was Willis James, mother was Lizzie Clay McDonald Stockard. Nora was born in Mount Pleasant (Murry or Maurey county) Tennessee on 6-3-1928

Obit: Luelia (Slayton) Lathrop b. 1895 d. 22 Jun 1972 Posted on: 18 Sep 2005, by Jean Kay Morse

Surnames > Lathrop

...Funeral Home, in Wayland. Burial will be at the convenience of the family. From my records: Father Murry F. Slayton b. 04 Oct 1873 d. 1931 mother ...

Augustus J and Sarah Murray Crawford Baltimore MD Posted on: 02 Sep 2006, by  b_c_lesley

Surnames > Crawford

...according to 1900 census, Jane Murray never married born June 1829 according to 1900 census, Lucy A Murry never married, her birth date in various censuses listed as 1815 and 1820. She is also listed as th...

Re: Stuarts in OK Posted on: 25 May 2002, by  marylyn40

Surnames > Stuart

...Tillman Co. Ok- married Floy Christi 3-5-1932 His parents were Isaac Heard Jr. and Ola White, buried at Murry Cemetery, Binger, Caddo Co, Ok. Isaac Jr. was son of Isaac Heard Sr. and Sally Harris. Isaac...

Maude Harper married Victor Johnson, Or area Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by  MVanEaton9346

Surnames > Harper

Looking for information on Maude Earlene Harper, she Victor Murry Johnson. They had several children. They were from the Eugene and Springfield area.

Re: Emma Priscilla Harper Posted on: 29 Nov 2002, by Darlene G. McNaughton

Surnames > Harper

...Elvira (Twin), Oliver Eugene, Arthur Wright who married Nina Estella Neal (Stella), Lena Mariah, John Murry. Leverett Tuttle Harper was widowed prior to his marriage to my great grandmother, Delilah Brigg...

Geo/Sallie Hatfields family Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  BHayden4756

Surnames > Hatfield

...His parents are George Hatfield and Sallie ( Morgan)brothers and sister. Geo. married Nancy Liford, Murry marr. Melissa Wilburn, Walter, Ralph, Elizabeth, Minerva, Abner and Issac. Children were born in 18...

Lynch Hatfield Family Posted on: 12 Sep 1999, by  BHayden4756

Surnames > Hatfield

...Lynch Hatfield ? This is my line. Lynch marr. Sally Jane (Sarah) Dodson Children known George, Andrew,Murry,Walter, Ralph,Abner and Isaac. Daughters Elizabeth and Minerva. I need info on Sarah and Lynch af...

Lynch Hatfield/Sarah J. (Sally) Morgan Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by Peggy Tyler

Surnames > Hatfield

...children, Isaac, Abner, Jr.,(my line), George, Minerva, John, Ralph, Jr., Walter Craton, Elizabeth, Murry, Andrew, Rachel. I have no info on Lynch Sarah Morgan, other than names of children. Would appreci...

Lynch Hatfield Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Valerie

Surnames > Hatfield

I have a Lynch Hatfield m. to Sally Morgan around 1809 they had 10 children: Isaac, George, Manerva, Abner Jr., John, WALTER C., Ralph, Murry, Andrew and Rachel.

Hatfield family pictures Posted on: 01 Jul 2005, by Deborah Hargrove

Surnames > Hatfield

...Wondering what ancestors looked like. My family line is Edna Murray, dau. of Julia Hatfield and Kennis Murry, She was dau. of Lewis Hatfield and Mary Young. He was son of Owen, who was son of Samuel, who ...

Issac Newton EDDY, parents Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by  KenWadeEddy

Surnames > Eddy

We have a pretty good track for Issac Newton Eddy (Married to Sarah Catherine Murry) after his arrival in Oregon around 1854. That's when he served in the Oregon Volunteers.They had 13 children all around ...

Desc. of Isaac N. Eddy & SarahCatherine Murray/Murry Posted on: 07 Oct 2003, by  debraanderson...

Surnames > Eddy

...more about Sarah Catherine the sister of my Caswell Lewis Murray. Both were childern of Absalom Murray/Murry and Mary Tailor/Taylor (not Brown). I have documentation on these family members, including B...

Re: Eddy Genealogy Posted on: 25 Aug 2004, by  Janet Kruger

Surnames > Eddy

...Also in the Book "A Town is Born" the History of Bricelyn Minnesota its spelled Emily M. C. Murry Does this sound like anything to anyone? Thanks in Advance Janet Kruger

Eddy,Mcmurry or McMurray Posted on: 25 Aug 2004, by  Janet Kruger

Surnames > Eddy

...Also in the Book "A Town is Born" the History of Bricelyn Minnesota its spelled Emily M. C. Murry She was born in 26 Jul 1845 in Stephenson County, Illinois Emily moved to Fayette Co, Iowa as...

Goings in Illinois Posted on: 27 Oct 2002, by  eminer1

Surnames > Goings

...Co. Illinois. Briefly: Jonas Goings b. Va (WVA) before 1800 m. #1Temperance Scott Howey in Va. #2 Mary Murry in Green Co. Ill. I can supply info on these people and many of their descendants. Two sons of ...

Re: James Barnaby Family in Camden, NJ - 1800's Posted on: 26 Oct 2006, by  chato1_1

Surnames > Barnaby

Did James Barnaby have a daughter named Matilda who married a Wesley Murry?

Curley's in Roscommon Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by Pat Curley

Surnames > Curley

...(Fuerty) and most are not related (to me) that we can find. Our family is g.g.grf. Matte Curley m. Litty Murry ca. 1837/8, g.grf. William Curley m. Bridget Kenny,1872, grandfather Patrick,m. Anna Voyner 1...

Ernest and John Murry/Murray and James and Mary Mullenix Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by Phyllis Cunningham

Surnames > Mullenix

I'm looking for decendants of John and Ernest Murray son's of Eliza J. Mullenix and Jim Murray/Murry. Ernest was born about 1906 and John was born in 1910 in Montgomery Co, AR. Also Eliza's brother James m...

Mimmie Agnes Sloan Posted on: 13 Jun 2001, by  jenaculbert

Surnames > Sloan

...information at all on my great great grandmother Mimmie Agnes Sloan. She married Benjamin Alexander Murry probably in Arkansas and had at least one son, William Benjamin Murry. Any further information would be...

WEALTHA FRANCE Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Diana

Surnames > France

Wealtha France born 1806 at Otego, NY married Asa Murray (Murry) 6 Apr 1826 at Otego, NY. he was a farmer then a sawyer near Sayre PA where they moved in late 1840's. Records show they had 13 children, the...

John B. Rinehart Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by  cte68695

Surnames > Rinehart

...second marrage are Elmer 1902-1906, Luther 1906-1977, Lena 1910-? Homer 1913-1988 all born in Sulphur Murry Co OK. Thanks for any info. Karen

ALECK MC DOWELL IN BIBLE, HILLSBORO N.C. Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by  happynessis

Surnames > McDowell

...I DID NOT BUY... ALECK MC DOWELL died may 3, 1902 other names in bible, SHARP, PERCIVAL, MC CRACKEN, MURRY, GRIFFITHS, JACKSON. FULL INFO UNDER SHARP NAME POSTING.

EASTWOOD, Sylvester & Eliza J MURRY - OR/CA Posted on: 06 Aug 2006, by  LUnknown43

Surnames > Eastwood

In Shasta Co CA in 1930. Looking for Roy Eastwood or Beth Eastwood families. Thanks for any help.

Brett and Ave (Maria) Grubbs Posted on: 25 May 2000, by  grubmoly

Surnames > Grubbs

...CO. There were many other graves out there. I don't know how any of them are related to me, except Murry Grubbs i beleave that he is my Grandfater's uncle. My Grandfather is Joseph Gary Grubbs, married B...

MABLE trixie / and / charles redvers BOND who were in Devon uk..mom and dad of graham redvers bond and sisters. Posted on: 04 Dec 2002, by  stammerman121

Surnames > Bond

MABLE TRIXIE BOND formally /CARROLL..widowed/maiden = HEDGES. married CHARLES REDVERS BOND. 1923 ROCHFORD ESSEX UK. MABLE MOM WAS...EMILY HEDGES : DAD WAS..... WILLIAM HEDGES. (builder)....

Re: thomas bond/caldwell co ky Posted on: 14 Aug 2003, by  BrendaStewart...

Surnames > Bond

thank you for relpying! thomas bond born-1810-1814 caldwell co ky married-ridly ann murry died after 1860 father was thomas bondborn-abt 1775 va died 1850 marshall co ky wife-elizabeth father of this thoma...

Re: thomas bond/caldwell co ky Posted on: 21 Sep 2003, by  marytexas9641

Surnames > Bond

also try database :a goodly heritage on ancestry.com for thomas bond and ridley murry if you can't get it i can e mail you a copy thimas wife and all 10 kids are listed there

John Fitzgerald/Nora Murry-IRE,NY,MI Posted on: 31 Oct 1999, by Diane Larobardiere

Surnames > Fitzgerald

I am looking for information on John Fitzgerald B.1826 in Cork Co, Ireland. He married Nora Murry B.1828. They sailed to Queens, New York in 1847 or 1848. They had three boys, Maurice 7-20-1849, John-B.185...

Re: Franceschi Posted on: 20 Jun 2002, by  roamindc

Surnames > Franceschi

...sure my addy is roamindc@aol.com If youd like to e me. we are also related to Carvenough, Piquiette, Murry. If you'd like other links to check let me know. Janelle

Nickle Family Posted on: 04 Jun 1999, by Nancy Brett Richards

Surnames > Nickle

I have traced my maternal side of the family back to David Nickle. He married Mary Murry in Scotland and had at least one child, Margaret Nickle, possibly born in Scotland. Margaret married William Samuel ...

Wyatt's Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by  elaine1612

Surnames > Wyatt

This is a Texas Wyatt - Parents Homer Lee Wyatt - Lucy Marie Murry Wyatt - both deceased. My dad was born in Oklahoma in 1919 but lived in Texas all of my life.

MARY AMANDA STAPLES FAMILY FROM MURRY ,TENN. Posted on: 31 May 2006, by WILMA HANCOCK

Surnames > Staples

MARY AMANDA STAPLES B: WEST VIRG. SHE DIED IN CHICO, CALIF. 1891. HAD AMERICAN E B: MURRY , TENN. SAMUEL HENRY, ISABEL, MALILA JUDGE M., JOHN B. MASON ALL BORN IN MURRY, TENN. MOVED TO CHICO, CALIF. SHE HAD A...

per page