Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "HAAS" - 9,287 Messages

per page

Leonhardt Heer Posted on: 24 Apr 1999, by John Heer

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

Hi Pat: I received your email and found this message board today. I will email you privately, but wanted to say hello on the board, too. Leonhardt Heer is my earliest known ancestor on my father's sid...

Mary Goethals Posted on: 23 Dec 2009, by  phlcrl

Surnames > Goethals

...on Mary Goethals b 1896 Father August,Mother Lena, Sister Emma brother Charles She married a Oscar Haas and had thre children George, Bernice, and Agnis? Oscar died in 1840 Mary may have remarried any he...

Anna (Novaleski) Smouse Hemphill, daughter of ,John and Anastasia (Zajac) Novaleski, **Natives of Austria. Posted on: 28 Nov 2009, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Hemphill

...her daughter-in-law, Marsha Smouse; four grandchildren, David and Jeffrey Smouse, Scott A. (Shelly Haas) and Lisa A. Wolfe; one great-grandchild, Otis A. Wolfe; and numerous nieces and nephews. Her famil...

POW/MIA Korean War, HAAS Posted on: 10 Jan 2010, by  powmiadna

Surnames > Haas

...never recovered. Our government has no family contact at this time for this soldier Soldier: BUSTER HAAS Born: 1925 Date of loss: 31 July 1950 MIA When the Korean War ended the enemy never returned or ...

WUEST/HAAS Posted on: 15 Mar 1999, by  RHolbrook0983

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Cattaraugus

John WUEST married Mathilda HAAS 1883 in Catteragus Co.. Is anybody doing any work on these two families?

Conrad Eckhardt (1782 - 1857) Posted on: 08 Jan 2010, by  jeckha

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

...of Conrad Eckhardt are. He was born on 20 Aug 1782 in Burghaun. Later in life he married Elizabeth Haas and was a Game Warden/Supervisor. He immigrated to America in the 1850s. Any info on other germa...

Leonardt Von Heer Posted on: 22 Apr 1999, by Pat Wodarczyk

...Germany. My great, great grandfather was Leonhardt Von Heer born in Baden-Baden in 1822. He married Agatha Haas in 1856. They moved to the USA in 1871. Agatha was born in Gerlachsheim.

Pfirrmann from Germersheim Posted on: 24 Feb 1999, by Mary Ann Geiger

...baskermaker. Daughters Barbara and Maria moved to the States. Other family names on Magdelena's side are Haas, Gutting and Meyers.

HAAS, Dorothy, 1904-1976 Posted on: 20 Nov 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

Tombstone Inscription from Charles Baber Cemetery, Pottsville, Schuylkill County, Pa. HAAS Dorothy 1904 - 1976

Haas of Dayton, Ohio Posted on: 19 Dec 2009, by  patty3451

Surnames > Haas

My ggrandmother was Estella Haas, sister of Mabel Haas who married Charlie Webb. My ggrandmother married Malcolm (Mack) Webb who had Arthur, Johnny, Dorothy, Audrey and Lewis. Arthur is my gfather, Paul Jose...

HAAS William J. 1921-2010 Warren, Ohio Posted on: 11 Jan 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Haas

William J. Haas died peacefully on Saturday, Jan. 9, 2010, surrounded by his family at Trumbull Memorial Health Care Center. He was 88. Bill was born the son of the late Aloysius and Della (Fromm) Haas on N...

Obit Look up---where to go? Posted on: 14 Jan 2010, by  scottielu

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Henrico

I need an obituary from Henrico County from 1996. Does anyone know if the library or a historical society does obituary look-ups in Henrico County? Thanks in advance. Scott

Joel Goad Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  kennethhaas

Surnames > Goad

James : Are you not the person who sent me some lists of children of Joel ? Perhaps you mean LIVING descandants ?? --- Ken Haas

BISHOP Family of Olean Posted on: 06 Mar 1999, by  ROBERLIN|MA12...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Cattaraugus

BISHOP FAMILY of OLEAN Historical Gazetteer and Biographical Memorial of Cattaraugus County, NY, ed by William Adams, pub 1893. Page: 901 Town of Olean Jason S. BISHOP, son of Levi and Sarah (HIGGINS...

Barbara A. LEONARD Posted on: 07 Jan 2010, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

LEONARD, Barbara A. Age 70 Paw Paw Formerly of Lawton Barbara passed away Monday morning at Rose Arbor Hospice Residence in Kalamazoo. She was born April 15, 1939 in Highland Park, MI the daughter of ...

John Weatherington - Twiggs Co GA Posted on: 20 Jan 2010, by  lhaasdav

Surnames > Weatherington

...Co MS Sophia petitioned the court to change her guardian to her brother-in-law Wiley T Holmes. Linda Haas Davenport lhaasdav@yahoo.com

Re: Calvary Cemetery transcripts, Racine Posted on: 08 Nov 2009, by  KBCUNNING

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Racine

C ~ I'm going up to Racine today and will write up more stones. I will look specifically for Haas, Seitz and other Mohrbachers for you while there. With luck I'll have found something for you when I re...

EBELING, ROLF G. Posted on: 01 Dec 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...to his eternal home at 92 years of age on Wed., Nov. 25th. He leaves his loving wife of 22 years Lois Haas Ebeling, one daughter Johanna Reichhold of Ocala, one son William of NV, and numerous grandchildr...

Fred B WADDELL Posted on: 15 Dec 2009, by  ABB55

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Cass

Fred B. WADDELL, age 83, died September 4, 1959 in the Haas Convalescent Home in Marcellus. He was born March 2, 1876 in Chicago, Illinois and spent most of his life in vaudeville entertainment. He marr...

Re: peacock and snook Posted on: 14 Jan 2010, by  RichardWheele...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

Greetings: I just came across you post regarding John Snook married to a Rosetta Haas. I have some information on a John Wesley Snook, born 1855 (Clay, Onondaga County, NY), died 23 Feb 1934. He marrie...

HAAS Family Posted on: 21 Feb 1999, by Judith Denic

Seeking information of ancestors of Max Haas b.1899, d.c.1970 and his wife belived to be Mathilde b.c.1903. Daughter Anna married Obrad Denic and they migrated to Australia in 1950 with two children. All ...

Re: Bonenberger - Posey Co, IN; White Co, IL; St Louis, MO Posted on: 23 Nov 2009, by  mwnew

Surnames > Bonenberger

...Bonenberger whom I assume was a brother. Philip Bonenberger was a g-grandfather of my wife who was a HAAS. I'd like to exchange info with you to see if you and my wife share commen ancestors.

Re: Toomb Posted on: 05 Nov 2009, by  RosaleeHaas

Surnames > Toomb

I'm related to your grandmother by her brother Alonzo Toomb. She married Martin Jensen and they had a daughter Hazel and she married Omer Brossoit and they had a son Mark Alexander etc...

Ancestors of Frederick Fernsler, b1843 in Wuertemburg,Ger Posted on: 19 Apr 1999, by George Fernsler

I am looking for parents and other ancestors of Frederick FERNSLER and Rosine Christine (HAAS) Fernsler. Frederick Fernsler was born in 1843 and named Johan Frederick FERNSLER in Wuertemburg, Germany. The...

Ireland family, Ripley Posted on: 27 May 1999, by Paul Gifford

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...Little, lived Ripley; Frances (1834-1916), m. Charles Homewood, lived Ripley; Mabel (b. 1836), m. Adam Haas, lived North East, Pa.; James (1837-1932), m. Adelaide Crosier, lived Delhi, Iowa; Margaret (183...

Marie Zahner,Mary Haas, Mary Goethals Posted on: 23 Dec 2009, by  phlcrl

Surnames > Haas

...looking for info on Marie Zahner b Mary Geothals 1896 Adoped by Maximillian Zahner married to Oscar Haas born 1896, died in 1940 Mary had a brother Charles and sister Emma Oscar and Mary had three child...

BELL, BETTY JANE Posted on: 12 Jan 2010, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and was a retired bookkeeper for the State of Florida. She is survived by her loving daughters, Hilda Haas of Tampa and Susan Nyland of Palmyra, PA, her sister, Jo Brooks of Ocala, her brother, Emerson Fo...

Re: peacock and snook Posted on: 17 Jan 2010, by  RichardWheele...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

Cindy: No, not Sarah A. DeSilva. I descend from John W. Snook’s brother, William “Judge” Snook and his son Freeman M. as follows: Son, Freeman Milo Snook Daughter, Jane Snook who married Kenneth Wh...

Roche', Donald Wayne Posted on: 03 Nov 2009, by  grantharmony

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...John Garrett (Joanna), Joshua, Micah, Samuel, and Sarah. He had a special place in his heart for the Haas family, Kathy Pope, Bonnie Morris and many others. Pallbearers will be Jon Paul Norris, Zack Butle...

Isaac WILCOX Posted on: 15 Dec 2009, by  ABB55

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Cass

Isaac WILCOX, age 74, died August 13, 1959 in the Haas Convalescent Home in Marcellus where he had been a patient for several months. He was born August 24, 1874, the son of Mr. and Mrs. Orlando WILCOX. ...

Asa 'Esau' Ludenton Ludingtun Luddington in Wilkes-Barré,Luzerne County,Pennsylvania Posted on: 30 Nov 2009, by  StellaCotrill...

Surnames > Luddington

*********** A history of Wilkes-Barré,Luzerne County,Pennsylvania: from its first .. By Oscar Jewell Harvey, Ernest Gray Smith Pages 660 thu 689 ------ CHAPTER XI. ---- THE FIRST PENNAMITE-YANKEE...

Re: Leicht family Posted on: 01 Dec 2009, by  Marilou Hieb

Surnames > Leicht

Elizebeth Leicht Obenauer Haas was my great grandmother too. Her and Adam's son Emil was my grandfather.

Re: Philip Bonenberger, Prussia, 1820 Posted on: 23 Nov 2009, by  mwnew

Surnames > Bonenberger

This Philip Bonenberger was a g-grandfather of my wife. Her maiden name is HAAS. Caroline P Bonenberger, a daughter of Philip and Katherine (Herstine) was my wife's grandmother who married George H. Haas. You...

Re: Calvary Cemetery transcripts, Racine Posted on: 11 Nov 2009, by  cjhaas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Racine

Thanks for taking the trouble to check again. I know there are a few HAAS and SEITZ ancestors buried at Calvary (older burials), exact names are not at hand at the moment. I'll have to put it on my list...

GANGLOFF, Mammie A. Moyer, 1921-2009 Posted on: 26 Dec 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...16, 2007; brothers, Ralph "Junior" James and Charles Moyer; sisters, Verna Breiner and Eva Haas; grandsons, Jason Thomas Gangloff and William Heisler. Surviving are a daughter, Carol D. Ganglof...

Raymond Eugene MILLS - 26 Mar 1938 - 23 Oct 2009, age 71 Posted on: 30 Oct 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...Sister: Juanita Ferguson Nephew: Marty Ferguson (Lisa) Two nieces: Pamela Schmagel (Bill) and Carlyn Haas Seven grandchildren, four great-grandchildren, one great-grandchild. Preceded also in death by: W...

Re: McGLYNN, David Posted on: 04 Dec 2009, by  Jenhoffman06

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

The David McGlynn you're talking about is my father. He did work for Rohm and Haas and he was in the service. He was actually in the reserves when he died. The Regeis part of the family is my mother's ...

Re: Calvary Cemetery transcripts, Racine Posted on: 03 Nov 2009, by  cjhaas

Kath: Do you have any HAAS, SEITZ, or other MOHRBACHER's transcribed?

Re: Clyde Tanner 1899--1969 Posted on: 03 Jan 2010, by  cckemp22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arizona > Counties > Pima

...Cushing, Oklahoma Mrs. Dorothy Mikles of Los Angeles, Mrs. Irene Lawson Mrs. Ilene Mitchell and Mrs. Evelyn Haas all of Michigan. Services and interment in Kalamazoo, Michigan Local arrangements by Arizon...

Re: Catarina Elisabeth Haas / Germany Posted on: 26 Dec 2009, by  Anjaconda

Surnames > Haas

...Evelyn, sorry that my reply took a little time, i was out of the country. I did find the parents of the Haas line in the meantime. They are Joseph Haas from Waldniel and Anna Margaretha Peters. I don't have ...

Re: Wesley Swiger Posted on: 10 Nov 2009, by  NDSwigerHaas

Surnames > Swiger

Mike Yes there was a Necie Swiger born to Wesley Wesley is my great grandfather and his son Felix is my grandfather. Dee Swiger Haas deehaas1@msn.com

Clyde and Mildred Tanner 1969 Posted on: 27 Oct 2009, by  brianfutrel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

... He married a woman named Mildred. They had 5 daughters. Three of them lived in Kalamazoo: Evelyn Haas, Mrs. Ilene Mitchell, and Mrs Irene Lawson. I am looking for any descendants of Clyde Tanner and h...

Melchior Eitzeroth (1553) Posted on: 15 Oct 2009, by  WGFGER

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

...Blankenbach, * 1724, + 1802 VII. Johannes Eytzeroth, * 1752, Schulmeister ebd., + 1823, oo Ottlia Haas, * 1758, + 1840 VIII. Johannes Eitzeroth, * 1787, Ackermann ebd., + 1826, oo 1816 Elisabeth Ruch,...

Re: Conrad Stahr / Teresia Fai Posted on: 21 Nov 2009, by  rstarr177

Surnames > Stahr

...to the Biegler family who was the sister of Teresa Fey). We are related to Lewis. Lewis married Emma Haas(1869-1944). Lewis and Emma had 10 children. Their oldest was named, Nelson Henry Starr who is my...

obit for Julia Bradley DuPont, born 1886 MO, died 1958 KS Posted on: 01 Jan 2010, by  CherylWhite99...

Surnames > Dupont

Minneapolis Messenger, Ottawa County, Kansas, Jan. 30, 1958, page 5: JULIA EVALINE DuPONT Mrs. Frank M. DuPont, of Delphos, died last week Wednesday at the Good Samaritan Hospital at Ellsworth, Kansas...

obit - KORNOFF, Mary Michael (Dobrinin) 1925-2008 Posted on: 28 Nov 2009, by  Nancy_Poppin_...

Topics > Religions and Religious > Molokan

...Spouse: Nick John Kornoff (1916-2008) Known children: Barbara and Nickolas 1. Barbara md. Richard Allen Haas on 02 Mar 1968 in Fresno County, CA = Sasha and Neal 2. Nickolas md. Carolyn Joan Beach on ...

Re: Haas, Williamson & Wiest - from Reading PA Posted on: 13 Nov 2009, by  flomuse

Surnames > Haas

...to go back there next Fall. I'll have to look into what I think is a problem: << Sallie Z. HAAS, born 1871 in Hamburg, Berks, PA, to Levi and Mary HAAS >> I have [census]: 1870 Richmond, Berk...

Re: Catarina Elisabeth Haas / Germany Posted on: 04 Dec 2009, by  Jeanne_Bristo...

Surnames > Haas

...Friday at the home of her son William Biese, after an illness of six weeks. Mrs. Biese was born Catherina Haas in Greithuisen, Germany, and was 80 years old January 1, 1911. In 1853 she emigrated to Ameri...

Re: Haas Posted on: 30 Oct 2009, by  clayangelo1

Hi Teresa, I have an Elizabeth "Lizzie" Haas in my lineage. She was born in Germany on 19 Feb 1867. She married Franz Schwaninger in 1893 and moved to NYC and lived there the rest of her life. ...

Re: Kasulke, Kassulke immigration records Posted on: 28 Nov 2009, by  ChrisBitner

Surnames > Kassulker

...se any information you have on the assulke family, particularly any info about Ella Kassulke and Ella Haas Kassulke's parents. Let me know if I can help you with anything. -Chris

per page