Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "HAAS" - 9,284 Messages

per page

Obit of Peter Reising Posted on: 28 Apr 2010, by  lilmar1942

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Livingston

From the Chatsworth Plaindealer Chatsworth,Livingstn,Illinois PETER REISING February 14, 1908 Peter A. Reising died at the family home, in the north part of town, on Monday night at about ten o'clo...

Ireland family, Ripley Posted on: 27 May 1999, by Paul Gifford

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...Little, lived Ripley; Frances (1834-1916), m. Charles Homewood, lived Ripley; Mabel (b. 1836), m. Adam Haas, lived North East, Pa.; James (1837-1932), m. Adelaide Crosier, lived Delhi, Iowa; Margaret (183...

Joel Goad Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  kennethhaas

Surnames > Goad

...was, I believe, the son of Reuben Goad. He married a Bynum. Likely you refer to the latter. --- Ken Haas

McCLISH, Eugene Leo, died May 3, 2010 Posted on: 19 May 2010, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...Eugene had worked at Simpson-Lee Paper Company in Vicksburg, and ARCO in Schoolcraft. He worked at the Haas Corporation in Mendon for 34 years, retiring from the Tool & Die Department in 1987. Eug...

Sara Ruth CASSIDY (22 Nov 1904, Altoona -- 7 May 1968, Altoona) Posted on: 07 Feb 2010, by  michaelscaldw...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Blair

...after a lengthy illness. She was born in Altoona Nov. 22, 1904, a daughter of Charles H. and Laura (Haas) Cassidy. Surviving are seven brothers and sisters, Miss Nora, with whom she resided; A. Boyd, Arth...

John Hahs(1791-??), Reading PA Posted on: 20 Feb 2010, by  akirk125

Surnames > Hahs

Looking for information on John Hahs, born 1791. His wife was Catharine, born 1794. They had 5 children: Maria, born 1818; Emile, born 1830; William, born 1830-32?; Louisa, born 1835; & Henry, b...

Re: Haas Family in Ohio & Kentucky Posted on: 08 Mar 2010, by  LFTGR77767

Surnames > Haas

My great-grandfather was Charles Rodenheimer. His two sisters, Rosie and Emma married Haas brothers. My great-grandfather was born in Kentucky, and he and his sisters also lived in Ohio and Rosie and Emma...

Re: Georg Haas (1909) - Bamburg Posted on: 02 May 2010, by  feizty1

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

I failed to add contact information: feizty1@ymail.com

HAAS, Vincent A., 1903-1977 Posted on: 02 May 2010, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

Tombstone Inscription from Charles Baber Cemetery, Pottsville, Schuylkill County, Pa. HAAS Vincent A. 1903 - 1977

Wagners emigrating to USA from Germany Posted on: 26 Mar 2010, by  tgugill

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

...October 1895". There are many families listed with last names of Wagner, Walter, Ulrich, Neumann, Haas and others. It gives the ship name, arrival date, where it sailed from and where it arrived at....

Mackey Posted on: 28 May 2010, by  barbara gudit...

Surnames > Mackey

...my mother's side of the family. My mother's name is Wanda K Macky b.1953; her mother's name is Vera L Haas (Maiden) Mackey b.1928; and her father's name is John B Mackey b. 1922. Any information or direct...

Elgar John Pennington, Jr. obit, d. April, 2009 Posted on: 11 Oct 2009, by  ColleenBlizar...

Surnames > Pennington

...Pennington, Jr.) died peacefully at age 88 in Grand Junction, Colorado where he had been living with Helen Haas, his partner of more than twenty years. Jack is survived by three children and a grandson, ...

Re: May (Livinston) Haas Posted on: 15 Dec 2009, by  Ford506

Surnames > Haas

Hello, Thanks for your reply. I have not had much time for genealogy lately and only recently got a new computer and am up and running again. I would be interested in making contact with your frien...

Re: Looking for members or researchers of BOSCHERT / SAUER Familiy from Appenweier and Nesselried, Ortenau Kreis, Baden, Germany. Posted on: 13 Apr 2010, by  surmangen1

Surnames > Boschert

...mentioned villages in your message are familiar to me. I have done extensive research in the area of the HAAS family and it did occassionally connect to the BOSCHERT family as well. On our direct line, ...

Re: Theresa Anzenberger - Hauzenberg Posted on: 02 May 2010, by  feizty1

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

I failed to add contact information: feizty1@ymail.com

Weber. Noz, Notz, Beck, Eberle, Randecker, Haas, Stanger, Sager, and Knauer, etc. from Wuerttemberg, Germany Posted on: 05 Feb 2010, by  cbeck1666

Surnames > Eberle

Could someone please help me? I know so little about my husband's family. The Knauers of Baden-Wuerttemberg. In his family, there is a Maria Katherine Knauer, born ca l800 probably in Wuerttemberg ...

William and Theophilus spurlock Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  kennethhaas

Surnames > Spurlock

...would be a great boon to Spurlock researchers who have searched many years for that information. --- Ken Haas

1933 students and faculty from Polytechnic High School in Fort Worth Posted on: 29 Jan 2010, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Tarrant

1933 Parrot, Yearbook of Polytechnic High School, Fort Worth, Texas The following students and faculty from Polytechnic High School are pictured in the 1933 Parrot. They are listed in order of family...

Haas family's in Ohio & Kentucky Posted on: 14 Mar 2010, by  JodyHarrellHa...

Surnames > Haas

I have been researching my husband's family I got as far as his gr-gr-granddad Jacob Haas B. abt. 1834 Baden, Germany . If anyone know's anything else please contact me .

Asa 'Esau' Ludenton Ludingtun Luddington in Wilkes-Barré,Luzerne County,Pennsylvania Posted on: 30 Nov 2009, by  StellaCotrill...

Surnames > Luddington

*********** A history of Wilkes-Barré,Luzerne County,Pennsylvania: from its first .. By Oscar Jewell Harvey, Ernest Gray Smith Pages 660 thu 689 ------ CHAPTER XI. ---- THE FIRST PENNAMITE-YANKEE...

Re: Leicht family Posted on: 01 Dec 2009, by  Marilou Hieb

Surnames > Leicht

Elizebeth Leicht Obenauer Haas was my great grandmother too. Her and Adam's son Emil was my grandfather.

Re: Philip Bonenberger, Prussia, 1820 Posted on: 23 Nov 2009, by  mwnew

Surnames > Bonenberger

This Philip Bonenberger was a g-grandfather of my wife. Her maiden name is HAAS. Caroline P Bonenberger, a daughter of Philip and Katherine (Herstine) was my wife's grandmother who married George H. Haas. You...

GANGLOFF, Mammie A. Moyer, 1921-2009 Posted on: 26 Dec 2009, by  Dalice

...16, 2007; brothers, Ralph "Junior" James and Charles Moyer; sisters, Verna Breiner and Eva Haas; grandsons, Jason Thomas Gangloff and William Heisler. Surviving are a daughter, Carol D. Ganglof...

Re: TAYLOR, FIELDS Posted on: 20 Mar 2010, by  A68merc

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bourbon

...consists of Matthew Taylor, John Baker Taylor, Julia Frances Taylor, Nellie Georgiana Crawford, Russell Haas, myself. Mark Haas

Re: Gerber Relatives Posted on: 02 Feb 2010, by  Jahatz1

Surnames > Gerber

My great, great grandfather was Matthew Haas who accidentally killed himself in 1875 while hunting. The executor of his estate was W.F. Gerber who I believe was related to him in some way. Any informati...

Edward Haas Posted on: 27 Feb 2010, by  kitn68

Surnames > Haas

I am looking to find a way to create a family book containing names and information about the Haas family who immagrated from Germany to America (most of my closer relatives are in Wisconsin all around). ...

HAAS???? Posted on: 19 Apr 2010, by  Tolleson94

Surnames > Haas

I am looking for my grandfather's biological parents. He passed in 2002. His name was Raymond H King. He was adopted by Lee and Mary king about 1929-30. He was born in Michigan between 1918-19. There ...

Re: Catarina Elisabeth Haas / Germany Posted on: 26 Dec 2009, by  Anjaconda

Surnames > Haas

...Evelyn, sorry that my reply took a little time, i was out of the country. I did find the parents of the Haas line in the meantime. They are Joseph Haas from Waldniel and Anna Margaretha Peters. I don't have ...

Re: african american spurlocks, photo ID Posted on: 26 Aug 2009, by  zaujababa2

Surnames > Spurlock

...family. i was just fishing for clues to pass unto her. Asiila I am glad you have heard back from Ken Haas. My first question for him is whether he can recall where he ran across evidence that a Mr. Mof...

Re: George Emory Kann Posted on: 19 Sep 2009, by  susanrkh

Surnames > Kann

...one who is looking for info on her. You can email me at.. shaas@dejazzd.com Thank you Susan Kann Haas

Re: Marie Zahner,Mary Haas, Mary Goethals Posted on: 20 May 2010, by  CoughlinShine...

Surnames > Haas

...do not have dates for Marie but Oscar was born 18 sept, 1893 in Monroeville, OH. to Jane and Theodore Haas. He died in Toledo,OH on 30 Oct, 1949 and buried in the familiy plot in Monroeville, OH. Untill ...

Lyons-AR-IL-NY-MO Connection- and New York Store Posted on: 24 May 2010, by  msmartins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Alexander

After posting this in the unknown county Illinois, I found something on New York Store being in Cairo. Does anyone know anything about the store in Cairo and if this was the only location in Illinois...

Lyons-AR-IL-NY-MO Connection- and New York Store Posted on: 24 May 2010, by  msmartins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Alexander

After posting this in the unknown county Illinois, I found something on New York Store being in Cairo. Does anyone know anything about the store in Cairo and if this was the only location in Illinois...

Re: haas familu Posted on: 13 Sep 2009, by  haasfamily4

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

I am also from the haas family and so far all that i know is there were some brothers that came over here and the one that my family is from is Simon Haas. So if anyone knows this family then i would greatly ...

Re: Haas - Philadelphia, Pa. Posted on: 13 Oct 2009, by  haggertyk1

Surnames > Haas

Deb, Who is the picture of? The reason I'm looking for a Norbert is that a Maria Vogt Haas is buried in the same plot as my g-g-grandfather Joseph Haas. Her obit from March, 1863 lists a Norbert Haas as her hu...

Re: Charles Halsey Posted on: 21 Feb 2010, by  mposey525_1

Surnames > Halsey

...0r 7 years of age. This black/white picture is on an old postcard. It is addressed to a Miss Gladys Haas 725 Walnut Avenue, Fairmont, WV. It also has written on it, From Charles Halsey. You may email me a...

Re: Calvary Cemetery transcripts, Racine Posted on: 11 Nov 2009, by  cjhaas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Racine

Thanks for taking the trouble to check again. I know there are a few HAAS and SEITZ ancestors buried at Calvary (older burials), exact names are not at hand at the moment. I'll have to put it on my list...

Re: McGLYNN, David Posted on: 04 Dec 2009, by  Jenhoffman06

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

The David McGlynn you're talking about is my father. He did work for Rohm and Haas and he was in the service. He was actually in the reserves when he died. The Regeis part of the family is my mother's ...

Casper Ebinger; Peter Ebinger; 1752 Marriage record in Germany; in America in 1772 and 1790 Posted on: 11 Dec 2009, by  BarbaraWaits5...

Surnames > Ebinger

Any further information about these men would be appreciated: Marriage recored of Casper Ebinger, immigrant to America in mid 1750s, transcribed and translated from the original record by Michael Cal...

Haas of Berks Co, PA & area in early 1800's Posted on: 09 Jan 2010, by  marydempsey65

Surnames > Haas

Mary Haas was born about 1799 in eastern PA and was married in 1824 to Nicholas Seitzinger in Reading, Berks Co. Does anyone know who her parents are? Also, did she have on older sister, or cousin, name...

Re: HAUN & ENGLERT from Bavaria to Michigan & Iowa Posted on: 21 Feb 2010, by  helenlewis962

Surnames > Haun

Hi The families that I am seeking were in Houghton Co., Mich. Is this where your family lived? Helen

Re: Spurlocks of Salem, Virginia Posted on: 04 May 2010, by  kspurlockevan...

Surnames > Spurlock

This complicates matters. Everything we have heard (by oral tradition and corroborated by Kenneth Haas) is that Shirley (or Thomas Shirley), Lewis, and Moses were brothers, all the offspring of Nathaniel...

Re: Town or Village of Öden Posted on: 07 Feb 2010, by  Robert Lockne...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

...Rinecker Auswanderer im Jahr 1849 1 Familienname Vorname Alter Stand Geburtsname Kind zu Nr. 2 Haas Johannes 54 3 Christina 32 Dürrschnabel 4 Joseph 29 2 5 ...

William McCracken Mckane Posted on: 30 Dec 2009, by  shannonmjohns...

Surnames > McKane

Hi there! I am the daughter of Eugene R. McKane, whose father was Willaim McCracken Mckane. His brother was John (Gale) McKane. I remember that there was a younger brother "Winston" who a...

FAIRCHILD, Victor H., 1951-2010 Posted on: 22 Feb 2010, by  Dalice

...Fairchild. He is survived by his wife of 20 years, Jane M. Wertman Fairchild; two sisters, Marie Fairchild Haas, wife of Herman, White Haven; Rosemarie Fairchild King, wife of Gary, Weatherly; two brothe...

Re: Obit or burial info on Lowenstein Posted on: 10 Apr 2010, by  pamelaharrell...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Mobile

...August 1962. His obit was in the Mobile Register on 23 Aug 1962. He was survived by his wife, Edith Haas Loring, and brother, Henry Clarence Lowenstein, Mobile. It also mentions his parents, Louis & F...

Hinkley Posted on: 02 Feb 2010, by  jwelsch

Surnames > Hinkley

...veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps, serving from 1945-1951. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Paula Haas of Logansville, Ga.; a son Jeff Hinkley of Bettendorf; four grandchildren, Phoenix Haas, Cpl., Br...

Haas Posted on: 18 Sep 2009, by  RonaldMau14

Surnames > Haas

I am looking for family of Charley (Charles) & Elizabeth Kweiser Haas. They had 4 children and am interested in their children. They lived in the Michigan area around Flint. Would appreciate any infor...

KYLE OF WEST VIRGINIA Posted on: 24 May 2010, by  NDSwigerHaas

Surnames > Kyle

...KILE/KYLE'S WITH US PLEASE DIRECT EMAIL ME AT: deehaas1@msn.com HAPPY SEARCHING EVERYONE Dee Swiger Haas

Jeanette Haas Kaduce Posted on: 27 May 2010, by  skaduce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Blue Earth

I am at a bit of a road block with my husband's great-great grandparents Henry Haas (sometimes Hass) and Elsa Swede. They were both born in Germany, and came to Minnesota about 1905 (from what we can tel...

per page