Search the Boards

Search Results for "HAAS" - 9,089 Messages

per page

looking for any information on the gleason family from montgomery county, pa. Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by barbara gleason moore

Surnames > Gleason

my father's mother was margaret haas who lived in norristown pa. my parent's divorced when i was 4 year old and i know very little concerning them, regarding my father's family. would like to know more. i...

Edward Badman Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by Naomi Fichthorn

Surnames > Badman

...Edward and Rebecca had at least 3 children, Harrison Badman, Amanda Rebecca Badman who married George Haas, and Lilly Fayette Badman who married Francis Haas. I am seeking info on generations prior to Edward,...

Edward Badman Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by Naomi Fichthorn

Surnames > Badman

...know when Lilly died, and Harrison died in the 1970s. Amanda was my grandmother and she married George Haas. Lilly married George Haas' brother, ...

Nicolas SUTTER Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by Alain Roth

Surnames > Sutter

...Masevaux. Nicolas'(2)father was also named Nicolas (1)SUTTER, born (?) Nicolas'(2)Mother was Therese HAAS. Nicolas'(2) grandparents was Francois Xavier SUTTER and Genevieve STEININGER I've no other detai...

BEULAH HAAS SUTTER LAST KNOWN RESIDENCE NORWOOD OHIO IN 1968 Posted on: 02 Oct 2004, by  NDSwigerHaas

Surnames > Sutter

SEARCHING FOR GREAT AUNT: BEULAH HAAS SUTTER DAUGHTER OF CHARLES M. HAAS OF BROWN COUNTY OHIO. WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF BEULAH HAD ANY CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN: WE ARE VERY INTERESTED IN FINDING OUR FAMILY AN...

Re: Hello Karon Posted on: 17 Jan 2003, by Deb

Surnames > Mallet

...DuShane of Monroe,MI. He married Catherine Deveneau (no pob or dates). They had 4 children;Caroline Haas, Edith Myers,Charlotte Weir, and Fredrick DuShane(8-30-1874b 4-19-1940d).Caroline is aka Carrie;C...

Dreyfus Family, Natchez Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by Norma Dreyfus

Surnames > Dreyfus

...related, you might find my history interesting. My great granparents, David (Abraham?) Dreyfus and Judith Haas Dreyfus had 4 children: My grandfather, Norman Jonathan, 3 girls: Carrie, May and Cecelia(?...

Cyca origin Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by  Sroki

Surnames > Cyca

...Peter Cyca's younger brother. Martin was the only son of Wasyl Cyca and Ludowica (Ludovica, Ludwiga) Haas (that was her maiden name, not Molz as I had earlier mentioned)born in Canada. Ludowica's mother's...

Kelp family Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by Jean

Surnames > Kelpe

I have a Christina Kelp married abt. 1748 to John Haas in Shenandoah Co., VA. She was born about 1729 in Wolferlingen, Germany. I have her parents and siblings if you are interested. Jean

Kelp Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by Jean

Surnames > Kelpe

Oops, Maria Catharine b.1729 married John Haas abt. 1748. She was one of 7 children. Jean

Research on Vanderloop of Holland, WI Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by  LWINNER2

Surnames > Gerrits

...message. Looking for Huls in that area of WI at that time (late 1800's) also. Hope we're a match. Lisa Haas Harrisburg, PA

Re: Research on Vanderloop of Holland, WI Posted on: 26 Oct 2003, by  my3joes401

Surnames > Gerrits

Hi Lisa, My husband is a decendent of Aleida Huls. Aleida's sister, Mary, was married to Henry Vanderloop. Just out of curiosity are you related to the Gerrits also, why you posted here? My husband i...

Re: Research on Vanderloop of Holland, WI Posted on: 27 Oct 2003, by Lisa Haas

Surnames > Gerrits

...responded. Hope this info helps. Would like to exchange information with you. Please let me know. Lisa Haas Harrisburg, PA PS--You can reach me through my email adress: LWinner2@aol.com

BARNEY GOGGIN GRANDFATHER JOHN HAAS ACME. MI Posted on: 06 Jun 2002, by  KONILE

Surnames > Goggin

LOOKING FOR CHILDHOOD FRIEND. LIVED NEXT DOOR TO YOUR GRANDPPARENTS. EX JUDGE HAAS FROM CHICAGO. I AM BACK IN T.C. WHERE ARE YOU NOW? I THINK I ONCE HEARD YOU WERE A TEACHER HERE. AT THE TIME I WAS LIVING...

Re: Louisa/Louise Ballard - Erie County, NY Posted on: 07 Jan 2005, by  poliahu11

Surnames > Ballard

...was the son of Louis and Anna Maria Daul. Catharine was the daughter of Nicolas Krebs and Margaretha Haas. These families are from the Langford, North Collins, New Oregon areas of Erie County. Hope t...

Re: Louisa/Louise Ballard - Erie County, NY Posted on: 07 Jan 2005, by  alcoman50

Surnames > Ballard

Pamela Most definitely HELPFUL!!! ;-) Olive was my great-grandmother on my Dad's Dad's side. This was a MAJOR brick wall to me for a number of years as it appeared as though Olive/Alvina just drop...

Baysinger/ Basinger /Pasinger Line Posted on: 10 May 1999, by Lawrence E. Payne

Surnames > Baysinger

The three main queries I have about the Baysinger line are the following: 1) Does anyone have proof that the three immigrant Baysingers(Pasingers) were really brothers? Others have already asked this...

European Baysinger Marriages Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  ValorieCowanZ...

Surnames > Baysinger

We are looking for more details about both the bride and groom. And, would you like to have your name and email address listed next to any of the marriages, so that interested researchers can contact ...

Re: Vital Beaulieu m. Zoe Caron 1/10/1898 Drummond, NB Posted on: 17 Sep 2002, by Cindy Ryan

Surnames > Beaulieu

Hi, Rae! No, sorry, I don't have any Hodgsons in my line that I know of. My grandmother married John Haas, and also she was born in New Brunswick. Good luck with your search! Cindy

Re: Rabsatt Ancestry Posted on: 19 Nov 2001, by Zakia Gadsden

Surnames > Rabsatt

...James Issac Rabsatt who was born in the Dominican Republic who married a woman with the last name of Haas from one of the Virgin Islands. I have heard many talks of the Virgin Islands but none dealing wi...

Sandy Farmacka looking for Mike Mata Posted on: 28 Jul 2005, by  austingirl76

Surnames > Mata

...disconnected. I previously lived in Corpus Christi, TX. I moved away during 7th grade when I was attending Haas Middle School. My best friend was Michael (Mike) Mata. We stayed in touch for awhile af...

Mckenzie's in the Bahamas Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by Ken

Surnames > McKenzie

...am lost at this part because i do not have that much information on this side of my family. If anyone haas any info no matter how small please let me know. Thanks-Ken

Re: JOY EVELYN MACK WASSON -->OR>CA-->b.abt.1906-->Need to find her Posted on: 13 Jan 2005, by  nancydean112

Surnames > Wasson

...Oregon. Here are the surnnames in the Album: Wasson one picture of a woman has Joy under it? Haas Al, Chuck & Elsie Carson Kenneth, Clifford Clemmer Minnie...

Harriet Schmitz and John Robinson, SR...Shippensburg, PA Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by  Linda_HAAS_Mi...

Surnames > Schmitz

Looking for any info on a Harriet Robinson and Jogn Robinson originally of Shippensburg, PA who eventually moved to Cleveland, OH. They had a son John Robinson, JR.. Harriet died in 1949 in Clevelan...

Andrew Sears Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by Deborah Mills

Surnames > Sears

...told he moved to Oklahoma from Gary Indiana in the early 1920's. Wife was named Cornelia..was known as Haas Sears to most.

Alphonse Hegge - KY Posted on: 20 Nov 2000, by Myra Hegge

Surnames > Hegge

I am looking for the parents of Alphonse, Greg, Stanley and Bernadette Hegge from Covington, KY. Alphonse was born in 1891 and Died in 1938. He married Lillian Haas.

O'Connell/Trax Posted on: 03 Apr 2001, by Sharon (Young) Trax

Surnames > Trax

...Dorothy(Poplawski)Trax(1-27-14) THEIR CHILDREN: Michael Anthony Trax(10-20-40)of Vero Bch,FL Married- Carol (Haas) Trax- 1-3-1970 Their Children- Christopher Michael- 10-28-1970 (married Rolinda-1...

Re: Samuel Wark Family--Update Posted on: 21 Jul 2002, by  BettyBryan51

Surnames > Wark

Laura, Was this name once Warkentine?

William J Cravens & Lucinda McFadden of Crawford Cty, Penn Posted on: 08 Jul 2005, by  HarrietAv

Surnames > Cravens

...1878 m. Isabelle M d. 27 Dec 1932 Princeton, Minnesota Carleton Cravens b. Jul 1883 m. Katherine J Haas d. Abt. 1948

William J Cravens & Lucinda McFadden of Crawford Cty, Penn Posted on: 25 Jul 2006, by  HarrietAv

Surnames > Cravens

Seeking any and all information regarding: William J Cravens b. Abt. 21 Jan 1834 Crawford, Pennsylvania d. 24 Sep 1887 Princeton, Mille Lacs, Minnesota married 24 May 1863 Townville, Crawford, Penn...

Hebert Posted on: 02 May 2002, by  Flannelnbooks

Surnames > Hebert

...Prescot.sp?) d. (some mystery 1924 or 1936? differing stories) married (Feb. 28, 1911) Gertrude (Theresa?) Haas; b.Jan. 3, 1893; St. Cloud (Sauk Rapids), Minnesota; d. April 26, 1967 parents Marcellus Haas &...

Sarah Hoover Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by Betty Wood~Housel

Surnames > Hoover

...,Grandmother and Nellie(my grandmother was born in 1900. Sarah was to have been from Macon, GA. but this haas been changed as the years go by , John Leis(s) was her husband and they lived in the Troutvill...

Obit: Bertha M. (Kuhns) Hoover, d. April 4 1983 Posted on: 29 Dec 2003, by  JLBURKET

Surnames > Hoover

...Lutheran Church, Allentown. There are no immediate survivors. Services will be announced by R. P. Haas Funeral Home, 444 Pershing Blvd., Fullerton.

Re: Siebrands Family Posted on: 01 Jul 2003, by  Trombone4

Surnames > Siebrands

I also have been looking for members of the Seabrands/Siebrands family. My grandfather married a Seabrands. Our records have the Siebrands all the way back to Brandenburg, Germany ('Henry' Siebrands a...

Re: Family History Posted on: 25 Jun 2004, by  trombone2

Surnames > Siebrands

I am also looking for ancestors of the Siebrands family. My data to date has ancestors in Iowa (Hardin County)as well as South Dakota (Twin Brooks). However, the spelling of the last name changed to S...

Re: Cesar Family Posted on: 15 Dec 2001, by Daniel Castle

Surnames > Cesar

Hi- Any idea where Menga name came from or meaing of it. Wife's grandmother was Menga Haas very rare name in the US

Grace Krewson and ? Stevenson Posted on: 25 Sep 2005, by  Tatterhoods

Surnames > Krewson

...thier 60's?? I would love some help. Grace started out in Ohio, but I have no idea where the family haas grown to after. Hope this sounds familiar? Kim Tatterhoods@adelphia.net

Donald Goodyear obit Posted on: 09 Jun 2006, by James

Surnames > Goodyear

No relation,,,,,,,,,,no info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Family Tree Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by  budandbecky

Surnames > Holley

...Vining.As far as we know the family's are from Alabama, Georgia, and Texas, Not sure where else. If anyone haas any of these names in your family let us know we will work together any info would be apprec...

Looking for Birkenstok's Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by Karina Contreras

Surnames > Birkenstok

...family. My grandma's name is Cristina Birkenstok and her parents were Pedro Birkenstok and Ana Maria Haas. My grandma is currently living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. My great-grandparents also lived in Ar...

Frank George Meyers Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by Karen Schroer

Surnames > Meyers

...Frank George Meyers. He married Lola Beeson in 1931. Frank's dad was George Meyers who married Maragret Haas. They had Frank George Meyers, Mary Ann Meyers, and John Meyers. This is about all I know. Does...

Re: Brandts Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by Sally Shepherd

Surnames > Brandts

I am looking for any information on my ggrandparents Johann and Auguste Friedrike Brandt Haas. I do not know if the spelling of Friedrike is correct. She is also listed in church records as Friedericka. ...

Clive / Cleve / Klive /Kleve Posted on: 05 May 2001, by  LDuling1035

Surnames > Clive

...Germany. Bertha was 6 years old when they came over. Her birth was around 1890. Her Grandmother name was Haas/ Haus or etc. Please contact me at jlduling@aol.com. LaVonne Duling

Re: cunnius Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by  jasonseiders

Surnames > Cunnius

Srill there? The orig. post is over a year old. Anyway, looking for info on Cunnius in Reading PA around 1900. Any hits?

Looking for info on Cunnius in Reading PA Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by  jasonseiders

Surnames > Cunnius

I have a boatload of Cunnius siblings in late 1800's- early 1900's. Ella (my greta grandmother), Stella, Florence, Clarence, Ike and Henry, all b/w 1891-1906. Any info appreciated. THANKS!

Martha Jane Sutton Victor Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by  daarnold1

Surnames > Sutton

...Born: 1918 Toledo, Ohio. Died California 1989. Her parents were Charles Clifford Sutton Maggie Rose Haas or Hass. Charles and Maggie had a son also named Charles Edward Sutton born:1920 Any information ...

Re: Neuwirth in Hungary......a connection?? Posted on: 19 Jul 2003, by  wendycpratt

Surnames > Neuwirth

I am also researching Neuwirths from Hungary. Do not know when they arrived in the United States. Do know they were in New York for the 1930 Census though. They were Jewish. Is any of this familiar?

George Gibson b. PA Posted on: 01 Sep 2006, by ARLENE

Surnames > Gibson

...George Gibson born abt 1892 in Pennsylvania parents born in England. George later married Catherine Haas. Would like to know who parents were? Anyone out there who might have a connection with this line p...

Re: Peter Gravius Family Posted on: 02 Oct 2005, by Richard W.

Surnames > Gravius

...son and husband await her in the better land. The three children who mourn her loss are Mrs. Elizabeth Haas of Calumet, Okla., Jacob of Newport, and Theobald, with whom she made her home. Nineteen grandch...

Re: Joseph Marsh born 1784 NC wife Elizabeth (?) Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by Pamela Ridl

Surnames > Marsh

...Marilyn, Tersey-John married Nancy Walston & their children are: Mary Ellen, Sarah, John Henry, William Haas, George Washington, Ida Pearl--William Haas married Ada Mae Goodwin----I have no info on Joseph...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions