Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "HAAS" - 9,229 Messages

per page

Middletons Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Tammy Marshall Fulmer

Surnames > Middleton

...in the old Houston cemetry in Houston AR.They had 6 children Lillie,(my grandmother)Sophia, Willie, Richard,Tom,Ben . She had a brother in Holdenville OK .

Woodworth Posted on: 26 Dec 1999, by  bpfaff1655

Surnames > Woodworth

My g-g grandmother was Almira Woodworth of Athens Coutny, Ohio. She married James H. Brooks in 1867. Had six children: Charles H, Lydia (married C.A. Rule of Mannford, OK.,Albert(my g-grandfather),Fre...

Seek Information about Glenn Cravath. Posted on: 18 Nov 2002, by  cushing1

Surnames > Cravat

Seek any info about relatives of a Glenn Cravath, born 1887 in Chicago, IL or in NYC. He married to an Irene Douglas, from Canada and they had two known sons: Douglas and Floyd. The Cravath family liv...

Re: John Grieves b 1822 Wooler Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by  CoreenMyers

Surnames > Grieve

...John and Charlotte Grieves. John was propbably born about 1803 in Northumberland County. The children that I know of were Isabella, Hugh, Mark, and Thomas; and were born in Ohio.

Allely Posted on: 22 May 2000, by Larry Gockley

Surnames > Allely

Calling all Allely kin. Please post any info you may have. Especially if we can get a good foot-hold in Ireland.

Re: Emma Haen Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Mary

Surnames > Haen

...you have any idea what ship the Haens and or Scharinger came over on. Figure all happened the the 1850's. Thanks

Re: PASSING AWAY OF LUISA ARDITO OF SMITHFIELD RHODE ISLAND Posted on: 11 Jun 2002, by  drgarry

Surnames > Ardito

... I was searching the 'Silvesti' name and came across your message. It appears that your mother was a Silvesti, so I thought I'd write to inquire more about her family lineage. Please feel free to wri...

obit. Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by iris

Surnames > Armstrong

...Gail Alexander of San Antonio,JoAnn Moore of Iowa,Sherry Lynn Snyder,Fannie Lorene Walker,Linda Gail Moore and Christi Moore all of Marshall;her parents of Marshall;one brother,Freddie Lee Armstrong of Mar...

Re: Armstrongs of S. Carolina Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by  jaxarm

Surnames > Armstrong

Cathleen, My family was said to have came from S. Carolina also and ended up in Alabama. I would love to share info with you email me direct and we can transfer a rundown on what I have so far. Tim

Tammaro Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  dianntomar

Surnames > Tammaro

Where and when did your father or his family come to usa? Are they from Collipietro Italy? Would love to hear from you. Weh are supose to have relatives in Brooklyn and Ohio also but do not know who. Dian

Thomas Family Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by Lisa(thomas)Brace

Surnames > Thomes

...info on the thomas line from new york. My fathers name is harvey thomas my grandfathers name is elwood thomas and my ggrandfathers name is frank thomas. I cant find anything past that. Any other info would ...

Barteaus on Long Island Posted on: 01 May 2000, by Ross Bartow

Surnames > Barteau

Raymond, After looking at some of your previous messages, there is no doubt that there are several common ancestors in Flushing and Long Island. In fact, I am visiting Long Island Memorial Weekend to mee...

Re: John Henry Jones Posted on: 23 Mar 2003, by MONTE

Surnames > Tuck

NO..I AM IN THE ARLY STAGE OF GETTING INTO THIS SIDE OF THE FAMILY..SORRY

Re: researching Zanfardino''s Posted on: 25 Apr 2003, by  rosetaz230

Surnames > Zanfardino

hi my name is tatah zanfardino. my grandparents are ferdinand and flo zanfardino. greatgrandparents were louis and germain zanfardino( they passed away in 1990). do these names sound familiar to you? ...

Re: Kubisch Posted on: 08 May 2004, by Maresli

Surnames > Kubisch

Hi Phyllis, and here is what I have so far: Franz Kubisch married Maria Selner on 19 September 1745 in Obermoldau / South Bohemia. Franz Kubisch would have been my 5th Great Grandfather! I have only ...

ancestor/living relatives search Posted on: 07 Nov 1999, by Andrew Gines

Surnames > Gines

...also looking for living relatives so I can put together a family tree. I have found lots of information and any help I can give anyone with my last name please let me know.

Robert Guillet Posted on: 03 Jan 2001, by  Veetzy

Surnames > Guillet

Where was he from?

Re: John and Laura Gunderson, MN late 1800's..HELP Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by Shannon Inman

Surnames > Gunderson

...yours. Do you know what they looked like. I have pics I can send you. Write back if interested please. Thanks Shannon

Re: Austin and Silas Anson Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by Nancy Page

Surnames > Anson

Silas Anson/ died Bellevue, Eaton Co., Michigan Married: Susan Uttley, 1824, Ontario Co, NY: nine children. Lineage: Father: Jonathan Anson, farmer in Ontario Co. Mother: Lois Finch, daughter o...

Wm Pasco Hardesty Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by steve barr

Surnames > Hardesty

Sorry, I have no info on this individual. Will keep in mind, if find anything will lket u know Steve

HASTINGS FROM LIVE OAKS FLORIDA Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by JOYCE SMITH

Surnames > Hastings

...OAKS, FLORIDA. HIS DATE-0F-BIRTH WAS MARCH 8, 1899. HE RAN AWAY FROM HOME AND JOINED, AS A CIVILIAN, THE ARMY- WWI. HE WOULDN'T DISCUSS HIS FAMILY, I ONLY KNOW THAT HE HAD MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. CAN A...

Ripich Posted on: 13 May 2000, by Marcia Bauer

Surnames > Rapach

I have a hunch that we are all related somehow. My grandfather was Andrew John Ripich (have photo of whole family) with Andrew John the youngest, I think. A.J., as he was known, came from the areas you...

Re: need help Posted on: 13 Apr 2006, by  Karen Phillip...

Surnames > Moran

Check out this site - http://users.ev1.net/~gpmoran/Appiii.htm

e-mail address change Posted on: 19 Aug 2004, by  nanerie226

Surnames > Bush

new e mail address ....nanjan30@hotmail.com

Re: Hannah Carpenter and Abner Darling Posted on: 15 Oct 2002, by  elminat

Surnames > Carpenter

Did you find out anything about these two? I am descended from Alanson, a son of Hannah and Abner, but have been unable to get back beyond them. Some researchers link Abner to an Abner in Mendon, MA, bu...

Re: Springers' In The South. Posted on: 26 Aug 2003, by Jeanitta Hickingbottom

Surnames > Springer

Mary, I do have a question. Do you know anyone that may have a photo of Turner Goodall Springer born. Jan 1845 Jeanitta

Barney Cox (Big Creek) community jones co ms. Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by  ccox1162

Surnames > Cox

...county mississippi, was married to Ida Hill, this was her second marrage, who was Terry Cox 1849-1894. and who was J.S. Cox 1828-1893 reply to charnellc@aol.com

Re: Cox Family - Southern Illinois Posted on: 22 Dec 2002, by Denise

Surnames > Cox

Dave: I am researching the Cox family also. Only problem is I am not getting very far. My great grandmother was Susan Ellen Cox who married Charles Pickney Agee. We no very little about grandmoth...

Wash COX of TEXAS Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by Nancy

Surnames > Cox

Hi, Does anyone have a Wash (possible short for Washington?) COX in their line? He was the son of John R. (Rev.) and Eliza Eads Cox. Born? Abt. 1820s maybe, don't know. He married ? and had the foll...

COX - Philadelphia Posted on: 30 Jan 2005, by Larry B.

Surnames > Cox

Seeking information on the family of John COX who married Mary Elizabeth Bosler in the 1850-1870 time frame.

Re: Peter Craven and other Craven Families Posted on: 01 Jan 2002, by  vdaloca28

Surnames > Craven

Please send me names of your Craven connection, I belive there is some in those areas. Angela

Amato's in Wisconsin Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  snokes_1

Surnames > Amato

...Ressurection Cemetery in Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin). If you are related to this family, please contact me at: snokes@tscnet.com Thank you, Susan

Hannon family relations Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by Gerald Lee Hannon

Surnames > Hannon

I'm from Evansville, Indiana. My parents were Henry and Rose Hannon.Both were believed to have been born there(Father died 1976,mother died @1982)I don't know much about my family and would appreciate any info ...

Cyca origin Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by  Sroki

Surnames > Cyca

Hi Donna: Nice to hear from you. I would be very interested in the information you could share. I have some further details also. Could you please contact me at: serkosky@pangea.ca. Most gratefully, M...

HOLLER Henry Martin m. DURFEY Celia Lucinda bef. 1915, Iowa Posted on: 17 Feb 2003, by  LivsMom24

Surnames > Holler

My ggrandmother Glendora Mae Holler Smith, left her husband in OR around 1915 and was never heard from again. We would love to find out what happened to her. She was the daughter of Henry Martin Holle...

Coincidence Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by Jan Dymond

Surnames > Dymond

I just wanted to mention a strange 'coincidence' Gary. I am descendant of Flewellings, especially the Loyalists...who married into the Bishop's in the New Brunswick, Canada area....and I married a Dym...

Re: Thomas Judd, St.Giles in the Wood > Australia Posted on: 02 Nov 2005, by Tony

Surnames > Judd

Merrilyn, Thanks for the info. I have established the link between William & Thomas (brothers). Their eldest brother, John b.1807 was my GGGDad, his son William b. 1831 my GGdad. Regards Tony ...

WASSON Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Michael D.Youn

Surnames > Wasson

I am descended from the Benjamin WASSON m: Lydia TALLANT, just across the border from NC, living in McMINN Co, in Athens, TN. Their Son, Dr. James Riley WASSON, m: Nancy Elizabaeth HARDWICK, m: 1840 a...

Re: Schmitz-Reading, Ohio Posted on: 07 Jul 2001, by  hartman5

Surnames > Schmitz

I found the connection! Helena Stall Schmitz sister to my Great Grandmother Mary Stall they also had another sister who joined the convent and took the name Sr. Hildabertha.

Re: Knox, Whitley, Pulaski Counties Sears Posted on: 18 Oct 2002, by  shortstu3

Surnames > Sears

Hi Don, Yes, that's probably him. Where are you getting your info? Mine came from my cousin, Herbert Sears and his wife. Where do you fit in? Norma

george w kittinger Posted on: 23 Feb 2003, by  wib1

Surnames > Kittinger

...time. Children Mary J. age 19 Margaret A age 17 William W. age 13 Abraham R. age 8 Maria F./ age 5 thanks for any help.Great Great Great Grandson

Re: Moise Sirois m. Arzelie Mercier Posted on: 27 Oct 1999, by Ginette Duchaine

Surnames > Sirois

Thanks for your help. I had found him in the SS web site, and it is my grandfather's info. But there's no other information available on him anywhere else. Even the name of his wife (Arzelie Mercier) ...

Susannah STURM, b. 1768, PA Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  koufax26

Surnames > Sturm

Seeking a Susannah Sturm/Storm[s], who may be my wife's ggg-grandmother -- dtr. of John Peter Sturm/Storm, 1740 & Catherina Barbara Fickes, who wed in York, PA, 1 Oct. 1757. Their dtr., Susannah w...

Crowley (Western Bay, Nfld) Posted on: 15 Oct 2000, by Mary Fillmore

Surnames > Crowley

...Virtue Moore. Ambrose b-1873 d-1945 Virtue b-1875 d-1951. The Crowleys came from Ireland and believe they lived in England too. There was a name change to Crowdy by g-grandfather. Believe all Crowleys from...

Re: Robert H. Cunningham, Arkansas Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by Dana Schafer

Surnames > Cunningham

I have a Thomas Jefferson Cunningham in my line, do not know his father's name although he was supposed to have a brother named Robert who owned a business in Little Rock. My Thomas Jefferson Cunningh...

loflin/grubb Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by april rock

Surnames > Loflin

i just wanted to thank you so much for the info and your time to get it for me, i printed the message out and i will take to my grandmother to ask, my mom is searching for the old family bible as well...

Hayton Children UK/US Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by Jennifer Simmonds

Surnames > Hayton

Not sure who posted the last message about Hayton children but it wasn't me even though the message was listed in my name? Was it you Paula? To whoever, thank you, what you posted looks interesting so...

Andrew Heberling's paternal grandfather Posted on: 15 Nov 2003, by  doey_lee

Surnames > Heberling

In researching my PA Heberlings I have come across the information that Andrew's ( son of John and Mary Crumley Heberling) paternal grandfather came from Germany to PA at approximately the same time a...

McDonald's of PA Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Jennifer mcDonald

Surnames > McDonald

Our family came to America in 1772 and immigrated to PA, first to Northumberland Co. until 1780, then to Chartier Township and Finley Township, Washington Co., PA. Almost all left PA for Ohio and KY b...

McDonalds Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by Jennifer McDonald

Surnames > McDonald

Where did your Elizabeth and Frank live?

per page