Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BROADWATER" - 1,466 Messages

per page

Re: Wehn family Posted on: 26 Nov 2009, by  fesler_1

Surnames > Wehn

...Nebraska. My Grandfather, Martin pioneered around Western Nebraska in the early 1900s, founded the town of Broadwater, Neb. He owned a number of banks and general stores over the years. He sold his last store...

Piears in 1911 census Posted on: 19 Dec 2009, by  Gren4

Surnames > Piears

Not sure if this the right place to put this, but I have some Piears family information from the 1911 census that might be useful to someone. =========================================================...

Re: MSG. FOR MIKE RUSH, ON REV. FREDERICK RUSH MARY M. DANTZLER OF S.C. Posted on: 15 Nov 2009, by  Carolyn Rush

Surnames > Rush

...b 1802 of Orangeburg connections. What is your information on the Sumter Co. Rushes? I do have the Broadwater book on the Orangeburg Rushes and the Finks book on the Rushes in Virginia. I cannot document a t...

james apted Posted on: 13 Jan 2005, by  pearloconnor

Surnames > Apted

loking for information on james apted born 1846 in Worthing West Sussex - Broadwater - a builder.......

Re: Chasing RAGLUS, PASCOE or EVANS 1830/40's Worthing Sussex area Posted on: 24 Oct 2009, by  slimsmedley

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Sussex > General

...rare name Terry, but I can't yet identify your Alfred b. abt 1842. I have Alfred bapt. 17 April 1853 at Broadwater, Sussex father John and mother Jane nee PASCOE. He was 1 y/o when his family emmigrated to Melb...

Re: Chasing RAGLUS, PASCOE or EVANS 1830/40's Worthing Sussex area Posted on: 25 Oct 2009, by  terrywaters1

...dates were incorrect. Alfred Raglus was born in Worthing in 1852. Worthing is about 1.5km south of Broadwater in Sussex. I SUSPECT that Alfred and Daniel were brothers. They both lived in Eaglehawk and both...

Re: G. H. Broadwater, Photographer Posted on: 31 Dec 2009, by  joylgs41

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Tucker

Dear Alan - a Weston attorney and I are working on a Images of America book of Lewis county, WV. Some Broadwater images will be in it. Have you been able to assemble an inventory of known Broadwater photos? Joy Staln...

Re: Cemetery Headstone Pics - Cades Cove, TN: Cables, et al Posted on: 21 Oct 2009, by  Sandra K Ande...

Surnames > Cable

Yes, I heard some of that info from several people, however I did not know about Rebecca's house (we probably saw it then!) Any time we're on a trip if I see an old cemetery I make my husband stop so...

Re: MD - BEEMAN, BITTINGER, FAZENBAKER, BROADWATER, WILHELM‏ Posted on: 25 Oct 2009, by  MWHoover50

Surnames > Bittinger

Hi, My Grandfathers name was James Wesley Bittinger son of Joseph Bittinger and Eliza Jane Broadwater. I have a picture of him. I would like to see pictures of the rest of his sibblings. My name is Marvin Hoove...

Re: All dimmicks (Timothy Dimmick) Posted on: 18 Oct 2009, by  marty martin

Surnames > Dimmick

Yes,I would love to have the picture of their gravestones! That would be so nice of you! How are you related to the dimmicks? I'm the Great-Granddaughter 3 times removed of Clarissa Dimmick;1798-1879...

Re: Broadwater in NJ? Posted on: 27 Sep 2009, by  faithbs

Surnames > Broadwater

I'm trying to find the Broadwater family of Caleb and Mary Broadwater, who lived in Paulsboro NJ around 1820-1840, then moved to Philadelphia. Any help would be appreciated

Re: Allie V. Broadwater Bryant Posted on: 25 Sep 2009, by  aly56jaz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Bartow

...email addresses are aly56jaz38@embarqmail.com or aly56jaz@yahoo.com I just sent a posting re: James Broadwater and his granddaughter Nancy Brown on the 1930 Census. Alyce Brown Hundley Nancy is my half sis...

Mary Minerva ROYBAL - DUMONT any info ???? Posted on: 03 Sep 2009, by  unserSTAMMBAU...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > El Paso

I believe Mary was born to Joseph James Roybal between 1910-1925. I don't know if she was born in the area, but she attended High School in El Paso County. In 1941 she was a Sun Bowl Princess and la...

Re: Cyrus Newberry and Jenna Brandwater Posted on: 29 Aug 2009, by  JoAnneAnderso...

Surnames > Newberry

...information, but I have it. Cyrus Newberry was my Great Great Grandfather. His wife,s real name was Senah Broadwater. If you still need this information contact me and I will send it. JoAnne

Gloria M. West Hughes, age 79,born in Washington, D.C.,daughter of ,George Broadwater and Margaret Mary Cavanaugh West. Posted on: 17 May 2010, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Hughes

...struggle with cancer. She was born in Washington, D.C., on November 2, 1930, a daughter of the late George Broadwater and Margaret Mary Cavanaugh West. Gloria enjoyed her retirement spending time with her famil...

Re: Broadwater Posted on: 02 Apr 2010, by  vgbroadwater

Surnames > Broadwater

I am the Great grandson of Bud Broadwater and Servilla Beeman Broadwater of Moberly Mo. I am the Grandson of Ellick Broadwater and Ida Mae Pendelton Broadwater of Madison Co. Ill. I am the Son of William W. Broadwater - 3/19/10 I am Gerald L. Broadwater ...

Re: Obit lookup please - Barrett 2008 Posted on: 26 Jan 2010, by  mhoines

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Yellowstone

William J. 'Bill' Barrett Posted: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 11:00 pm From the BILLINGS GAZETTE June 10, 2008 William J. "Bill" Barrett passed away June 10, 2008. He had a brain tumor and die...

Re: Penfold from sussex Posted on: 10 Jun 2010, by  Roslyn19

Surnames > Penfold

...Julie, I am afraid I do not have a marriage for her. I only have that she is the d/o Edward B. 1724 Broadwater Sussex D. 1780 Arundel he m. 1754 Chitchester Catherine Constable B. 1730 and I have that they had...

Re: Gillenwater descendents Posted on: 20 Mar 2010, by  BGILLENW

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Scott

...would be willing to take the test. I descend through Samuel Logan Gillenwater, son of John M and Aggie (Broadwater) Gillenwater. John M was also the son of Shelah. Do you know any of the descendants of Elija...

Mary "Polly" Culbertson Broadwater Posted on: 09 May 2010, by  nwd49

Surnames > Culbertson

My great great grandmother was Sena Broadwater, daughter of William Broadwater and Mary "Polly" Culbertson. I have seen several postings stating that Mary had 3 illegitimate daughters before she married Willia...

Re: Broadwater Posted on: 25 Apr 2010, by  vgbroadwater

Surnames > Broadwater

...wall. Call if you read this.. I would have contacted you but there is nothing here.. Thank you Gerald L. Broadwater

Re: Allie V. Broadwater Bryant Posted on: 11 Feb 2010, by  Boyce56

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Bartow

Sorry for delay, been ill, there were other Broadwater sisters, they lived in Newnan. I'm trying to find out what happened to them. The mother of the granddaughter Nancy Brown listed as Jame's granddaughter NAN...

Re: Hoads in Australia and Sussex, England Posted on: 04 Feb 2010, by  Occatribe

Surnames > Hoad

...10. william married elizabeth ann wicks b. 1836 brighton. there children were william henry , b. 1865,broadwater sussex , his sister laura b. 1867,broadwater worthing, brother charles edward hoad b. 1870 broadwater worthing, was ...

Re: Earley WELCH wed Mary Ann Smith in Coweta Co, Georgia 29 Aug 1843 Posted on: 25 Mar 2010, by  Boyce56

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Coweta

I noted you were searching WELCH family Coweta County My g/grandmother,was Martha"Mattie"(nee:WELCH) KING was born 1845 in GA. She lived in Roscoe and was married to Thomas Jefferson King, ...

Re: Broadwater Posted on: 25 Apr 2010, by  vgbroadwater

Surnames > Broadwater

...there... If anyone knows Amy or anything to so with Bud, Ida, Frances, Survilla, Ellick, Ralph or Helen Broadwater of Mo. and Ill. please call me. vgbroadwater@charter.net----- 618-931-6493 Gerald L. Broadwater....

Finding Family History Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by Pearl Sparks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Broadwater

I am looking for any information on My great grandparents that were married in Broadwater county Montana. town of townsand. Thank you for any help you can give me. Yvonne sparks

Broadwaters in MT Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by John Mithell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Broadwater

My birth name is john c broadweater any info on broadwater history in Broadwater co.MT would be greatly appreiciated

Re: Eastern Shore of Virginia Posted on: 04 Feb 2010, by  Twirl284

Surnames > Bowen

...Howe. Thus far I have been unable to find out anything else about that line of my family. I know the Broadwater, Hog Island community was very small, so I'm hoping someone can give me a hint that will help. ...

Re: Copeland family in Pulaski County, MO Posted on: 07 Jun 2010, by  nanablue2007

Surnames > Copeland

...Helena, Lewis & Clark, Montana Bride's Age: 18 Marriage Date: 22 Aug 1936 Marriage Place: Townsend, Broadwater, Montana Groom's Father's Name: Frank P. Crotty Groom's Mother's Name: Jennie Copeland Bride's ...

Mary Mosly burial? Posted on: 15 Mar 2010, by  Bemanisands

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > South Carolina Cemeteries

...in the Blocker area of Edgefield after 1862. She was born a slave around 1835. She was owned by a Guy Broadwater near present day McCormick near Plum Branch and later married a Mosley.

Re: Broadwaters of the Eastern Shore of Va. Posted on: 15 Mar 2010, by  DawnHymel51

Surnames > Broadwater

I believe Douglas D. Broadwater was my great-grandfather, also. I'm the granddaughter of Willard. Your post was a long time ago, so I don't know if you're still looking for information.

Re: MAUD MACLAREN OSBOURNE Posted on: 29 May 2010, by  ELLinSpain

Topics > Census > United Kingdom > Census of United Kingdom 1911

...Louisa Servant Single F 24 1867 General Servant Domestic BORN Portslade Sussex 5, Gratwicke Road, Broadwater, Worthing Marriages Mar 1898 Osborne Edwin Henry + Jackson Maud Maclaren REGISTERED...

Haught, Jacob Andrew "Jake" Posted on: 12 Apr 2010, by  dking116

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wetzel

...Louise Haught (1-21-02), a grandson, James Ryan Tennant, a brother, Glen Haught, and a sister, Mary Broadwater. Surviving is a son, Matt (Kim) Haught of Jacksonburg, four daughters, Corinna (Jim) Tennant of Re...

Broadwater Posted on: 20 May 2010, by  faithbs

Surnames > Broadwater

Hi, I am looking for a link to Caleb and Mary Broadwater from at least 1812 and before. Caleb lived in NJ but in a few census he had Va listed as a place of birth. I'm looking for him and his parents. Anyone h...

Lost Aunt...... Posted on: 02 Apr 2010, by  vgbroadwater

Surnames > Broadwater

I am the great grandson of Bud Broadwater and Servilla Beeman Broadwater of Moberly Mo. I am the grandson of Ellick Broadwater and Ida mae Pendelton Broadwater of Moberly Mo. and Madison Co. Ill. I am the son of William W. Broadwater and Minnie H...

Re: Broadwater Posted on: 02 Apr 2010, by  vgbroadwater

Surnames > Broadwater

Great grandson of Bud Broadwater and Servilla Beeman Broadwater of Moberly Mo. Grandson of Ellick Broadwater and Ida mae Pendelton Broadwater of Moberly Mo., Madison co. Ill. Son of William W. Broadwater and Minnie Hasty Broadwater of Madison, Ill., Grani...

HOSKINS in Sussex Posted on: 11 Mar 2010, by  Radugan

...a rescue attempt of the 'Lallah Rooke" in 1850 off the Sussex coast. He and his family lived in Broadwater. He married my Grt Grandmother Louisa Curtis in Stroud Gloucestershire in 1839. I am really tring...

William Buckley, Sr. - Loudoun Co, VA Posted on: 17 Mar 2010, by  bchpink1

Surnames > Buckley

...Elizabeth – b. / /17 ; m. Harris 6. Sarah Ann – b. / /17 ; m. 1st Benj. Harris; m.2nd Col. Chas. Broadwater 7. Catherine – b. / /17 ; m. Harris 8. Rosanna - – b. / /17 ; m. Michael Halbert

Need obit help for Harry West died 20 Sept 1952 Posted on: 20 Nov 2004, by  dmjw1

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Montana Lookups

...last residence that I have for him is in the 1930 census and at that time he lived in Dist 11, Winston, Broadwater, MT. If anyone could help me with this I'd sure appreciate it so much.

robinon Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by  lindanole

...she is my great grand mother and her second hunband was ?? Robinson I do not think she ever lived in Broadwater County but I know her daughter did (Nelia May Winter Gill 1890-1919. Thanks, Linda

Re: Col. John Hunter and Family Posted on: 10 Mar 2010, by  rebeccacook6

Surnames > Hunter

I am also a descendant of Col. John Hunter and his wife Jane Broadwater through their son George Washington Hunter, brother of John II Hunter. I have the information from Mary Alice Hunter Bull's book - thank y...

Re: Look ups - have another book Posted on: 27 Feb 2010, by  Sandra K Ande...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Mono

I'm so sorry for the delay in responding... but have found nothing mentioned in either of my books.

Re: Brown Family of GA Posted on: 11 Feb 2010, by  Boyce56

Surnames > Brown

Yes I messed up, before it was Coweta, I believe it was Carroll County. You seem to know about the county than I do. What Brown's are you relate to. We are related to Aaron Hamilton BROWN born appx...

Re: BROWN-KING Posted on: 11 Feb 2010, by  Boyce56

Topics > Military > Civil War > Georgia > General

I'm searching from a King Brown, Newnan Georgia, Carroll or Coweta County Paternal Grandfather: Robert Lee Brown Maternal Grandfather: Thomas J. King

Re: "Edgefield County, SC Records" by Janie Revill Posted on: 04 Feb 2010, by  gwendowney

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Edgefield

The only Charles Broadwater is Petit Juror 1794. The following Broadwater has estate distribution in 1825 and you can probably eliminate him as direct ancestor since no Charles is listed as son - Scarborough Broadwater

Re: "Edgefield County, SC Records" by Janie Revill Posted on: 04 Feb 2010, by  nancy7392

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Edgefield

If you still have the book, I am trying to locate the parents of Charles Broadwater, born 1827, and he resided in Edgefield until about 1850 when he moved to Alabama. In the 1840 census he lived with D. J. Gil...

Re: English BLAKERs Posted on: 01 Feb 2010, by  kiwisetter

Surnames > Blaker

...in 1837 they had 1 girl child who died in infancy her name was Mary. In 1841 census he was living in Broadwater in a woman by the name of Hannah Colyers house don't know the reason why. Also living there was he...

Re: Looking for Burial information Posted on: 27 Jun 2010, by  nzkiwigirl

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > Jersey > General

...Bluett on 16 May 1832, in St Brelades (she died before 1861) then he married Martha Borrodaile in 1864 in Broadwater, Sussex, England. She had another son called Thomas Lane, b Abt 1792 in Nova Scotia. Don't ...

Re: Edgefield Co. SC Broadwater Posted on: 24 Jun 2010, by  nancy7392

Surnames > Broadwater

Hi Ann...we spoke a few years back about our Broadwater ties. Yes, I have this information, but still cannot find anything on Charles while living in Edgefield County, per 1850 census, or further back. There ...

GILCHRIST in South Carolina Posted on: 15 Jul 2010, by  nancy7392

Surnames > Gilchrist

I continue to search on my brick wall ancestor, Charles BROADWATER, born 1827-1830, and listed in the 1850 Edgefield, South Carolina, census living with a D. J. GILCHRIST. I am sending this message to anyone r...

per page