Search the Boards

Search Results for "BROADWATER" - 1,433 Messages

per page

Delbert Durst Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  WKnox4011

Surnames > Durst

Delbert L. Durst (M) Birth: 25 OCT 1881 -- Death: UNKNOWN -- Spouse: Manie Broadwater Parents: Augustus Durst, Nancy McKenzie More info on my family tree. What else do you need to know?

Delbert Manie Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  WKnox4011

Surnames > Durst

His wife was Manie Broadwater. I have children: ROY BLAINE DURST 06/16/1908 GLADYS LEONA DURST 10/21/1910 DAILEY HELENA DURST 12/01/1911 VERA ELLEN DURST 08/22/1913 GLENN GILBERT DURST 01/31/1915 GEO...

William Cheshire and Ann Holt Cheshire sell land, 1748, Stafford/Prince William Co, VA Posted on: 27 Jan 2006, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Cheshire

William Cheshire and wife Ann (Holt) Cheshire Sell Land Stafford County/Prince William County Indenture 18th July 1748 between WILLIAM CHESHIRE of parish of Dettingen in County of Prince William, p...

Hugh McKENZIE killed in Neihart, Montana Mine Explosion 1896 -- info Posted on: 24 Jul 2006, by  Not_A_Relativ...

Surnames > McKenzie

Hugh McKENZIE killed in Neihart, Montana Broadwater Mine Explosion April 18, 1896 http://www.gendisasters.com/data1/mt/mines/neihart-broadwatermineexplosion1896.htm http://www.gendisasters.com Events That To...

BROADWATER / McKENZIE - Allegany/Garrrtt Co, MD Posted on: 27 Sep 2006, by Ken

Surnames > McKenzie

I am looking for researchers who may be connected to, or have knowledge of this family...George E. BROADWATER, b. 1907, m. Mary M. McKenzie, b. 1909. The couple had two children, Aileen and Marvin. Thank you...

Mary A. Fenton Ballas of Milton Ohio..anyone know of her??? Posted on: 15 Nov 2001, by Leigh Anne Carrier

Surnames > Ballas

...birthmother was Mary A. Fenton Ballas, she had a brother Frank Fenton and a sister Arabella B. Fenton Broadwater whom we believe has a daugher named Betty J. Dean that was living in West Virgina as of 1988. I b...

Re: James Wesley, (Wm?) McGuire, TN,1871>1943 Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by Wendy Safford

Surnames > McGuire

...what you have seems to match James William McGuire, 7/4/1871 AR > 12/17/1943 AL. Married Sallie Ann Broadwater. Both buried in the Gatlin Cem., Stateline Rd. AL. Jim's son Charles Wesley, 5/27/1895 AL > ...

Re: Lelliott history Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by  Pmacleodneest...

Surnames > Lelliott

...info but wonder if you have any information on a Dorothy May Lelliott born I think on 2nd May 1914, at Broadwater Worthing Sussex England she married Percy Samuel Stringer born 12th july 1908. They were my par...

Lovells in Bama Posted on: 01 Nov 2000, by Debrah Durham

Surnames > Lovell

...ANGELINE MEDLOCK March 03, 1882 in Limestone County, Alabama by SAB Rose, daughter of JOHN MEDLOCK and MARY BROADWATER. She was born October 17, 1858 in Alabama, and died May 05, 1933. Children of SAMUEL LOVE...

Schreiner, Germany, NY, Ohio, Montana Posted on: 19 Aug 2003, by  @@VanCAA@aol....

Surnames > Schreiner

...resided in Kenwood, Montana at the time of his death ( in or after 1914), and before that in Townsend, Broadwater, Montana. In 1914 he had 5 daughters and 4 sons. He was born in Germany. He lived in NY 2 years ...

SCHREINER, Nora Mrs., 81, -- Dies: 26 Jun 1948 in Montana Posted on: 21 Jun 2004, by  MTvolunteer

Surnames > Schreiner

...1907-1953: SCHREINER, Nora Died: 26 Jun 1948 at 81 years of age Index #: Br 839 ("Br" indicates Broadwater County, Montana) ----------------- "The Independent Record" Published at Helena,...

Daniel O’LEARY killed in Neihart, Montana Mine Explosion 1896 -- info Posted on: 24 Jul 2006, by  Not_A_Relativ...

Surnames > Oleary

Daniel O’LEARY killed in Neihart, Montana Broadwater Mine Explosion April 18, 1896 http://www.gendisasters.com/data1/mt/mines/neihart-broadwatermineexplosion1896.htm http://www.gendisasters.com Events That T...

Re: Shadrick Sutton Posted on: 26 Sep 2001, by Jean

Surnames > Sutton

While trying to work on my husbands Sutton family herein Mississippi I found a Shadrack Sutton which could be yours..I am Emailing you all that I found..Descendants of Shadrack Sutton 1 ...

Josiah FERGUSON Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  helenbts

Surnames > Ferguson

...shares "as soon as they shall be of full age." Wife and son, John, named executors. Charles BROADWATER, William STONE, and Gabriel BAXTER, witnesses. Dated 1 Jan 1770. Proved 16 April 1770.

Marsh in Nebraska Posted on: 29 Jun 1999, by Scott White

Surnames > Marsh

My mother was raised by an Aunt in Broadwater Nebraska, Her mothers Name was Ida Vere Marsh b. approx. 1905 d. approx. 1944 who Married Fletcher Dudley Prewitt b. 1890. They moved throughout the southwest for a...

Re: O'Haver Family Posted on: 15 Apr 2006, by Mike Ohaver

Surnames > O'Haver

...b.9-Dec-1898 Versailes,IN d. 22-Jan-1975 bur. Laurel Hill Cem., Pekin,MD m.20-Nov-1920 Rose Edna “Rosie” Broadwater b.6-Oct-1904 d.10-Jul-1970 bur. Laurel Hill, Cem. d/o Shadrach “Shade” & Martha Jane ...

Isabel/Isibel/Isbell in North Georgia Posted on: 25 Jun 2002, by Lynda J Wilson

Surnames > Isabell

Jeremiah Isbell married Matilda Wade before 1830 probably in Gwinnett Co. GA. They are listed on the 1850 Cass, now Bartow Co. GA census. In 1860 they are in Floyd Co., GA and there is a Jeremiah in 1...

A.P. Turley Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  ninewater1

Surnames > Turley

...Turley's father was born in 1779 in Faifax, Virginia. His name was Ignatius Jr. He married Cassandra Pinson Broadwater of Spartaensberg S. Carolina in 1800. Ignatius Jr. died in 1839 at St. Genevieve, Missouri....

Re: john turley Posted on: 18 Jan 2006, by Traci Turley

Surnames > Turley

...or Maryland. There is no date of death listed, but other spouses for her were John West and Charles Broadwater. Children listed for them are: Paul Turley, John Turley, James Turley, Peter Turley, and Ann Turl...

Re: john turley Posted on: 21 Jan 2006, by  RobertTurley2...

Surnames > Turley

...have references to Paul Turley [p 3, 11, 18, 19, and 21] and Elizabeth [(Semmes), p 11] Turley West Broadwater that may give you some helpful clues to documentation. I am from the "Sangamon James" lin...

Elizabeth Semmes Turley Posted on: 13 Feb 2006, by Ray

Surnames > Turley

...indicating it was NOT correct. Mrs. Elizabeth Turley, widow, married John West and later to Capt. Charles Broadwater. The Broadwater home, "Springfield," was around 300 years old when it was demolished in 198...

Peter Turley Posted on: 14 Apr 1999, by Ray Isbell

Surnames > Turley

...Henry Co., VA? And is it proved that Peter "Sr" was a son of Elizabeth (Semmes?) Turley West Broadwater, or was he a grandson?

Obit - Francis Hall DARNALL, Washington, D.C. (res. Broadwater, Md.), Aug. 1948 Posted on: 07 Aug 2004, by  Kathbowen

Surnames > Darnall

...Washington Post, Aug 9, 1948, pg. B2: "Darnall, Francis Hall. On Friday, August 6, 1948, at his home, Broadwater, Md., Francis Hall Darnall, beloved husband of Anna M. Darnall and father of Ruth M. Olson,...

Re: Gilmores-Preston Co. WV Posted on: 12 Nov 2006, by  ANGIEMOONSHAD...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Preston

My 5th great grandfather, Jacob Gilmore came here (Fayette Co, PA) from Preston Co, WV. He was married to Susannah Beerbower. I'd very much like to share information on these Gilmores.

1857 Will of George William West, Fairfax County, Virginia Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by Lisa Marie

Surnames > West

...last mentioned line to S. Perkins Southwest line and line of this lot. ~ I give to my grandson, Chs Broadwater West, the son of James W. West. I give to my daughter, Mary, one Negro named Henry Clay and one fea...

More about George William West Posted on: 19 Jan 2002, by  lmadamo

Surnames > West

George William West is the son of John West and Sarah Broadwater. He was born near Falls Church, Virginia on 19 February 1785. He married Nancy (?) on 31 July 1808. Nancy was born on 12 January 1790 and died on...

Re: Please send what you have. Posted on: 24 Jan 2003, by albert schlaht

Surnames > West

...researchers. But I'll give you what I have and the sources. My grandmother was Carrie June West, born in Broadwater Co., MT. She married Penrod Davis(whose ancestry I've traced back to William L Davis of NY). O...

Wagoner, Benjamin Posted on: 07 May 1999, by  JeanMoore55

Surnames > Wagoner

...Pickering, John Waggoner who married Louisa wolfe, then Iona E. Brown, Eliza Waggoner who married Charles Broadwater and Maggie Waggoner.

William F. Thorn Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  elainel114

Surnames > Thorn

...marr/2 to Henry J. PEARSON on 6 May 1886 in Bozeman, MT. On the 1920 Montana Soundex E.D.17 sheet-3 Broadwater Co MT you will find a William T. THORN age 52 living with an uncle, George W. THORN age 66 b. Iowa...

Nellie Viola Gilchriest Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by  Tante_Moi

Surnames > Goosic

...Kansas and Mrs. Fay Day of Gladstone, Ore.; Charles of Denver, George of Bridgeport, Nebr., and Fred of Broadwater, Nebr. Two brothers died in infancy. Also there are a host of nieces, and nephews who loved h...

The Warnick Family - of Maryland Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Steve Warnick Jr

Surnames > Warnick

...Barton. My great-grandmother who just passed away was Mary Frances Warnick, and she was originally a Broadwater. Any info is useful, I haven't done any research yet. Thanks :)

Christina (Tena) & Anna Warnick Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by  mgruder3

Surnames > Warnick

...1928? or on Anna ( Annie) Warnick I am not sure of her date of birth but Anna was married to Zedick Broadwater both of these ladies were my G-G- Grandmothers and I would love to find any information on them tha...

Effie Broadwater Warnick Posted on: 25 Apr 2005, by  Debbycakeman

Surnames > Warnick

I am looking for info about Effie, Her partnets were Lloyd and Lucinda Ross Broadwater. She was born July 4, 1905. She married John Warnick and they had one daughter, Constance Grace Warnick. Does anyone have...

Re: Harvey Genealogy Posted on: 19 Jun 2004, by  coach544

Surnames > Harvey

...Frank, b. 1916, d. 1969, Gerald, b. 1938, d. 1994. Other surnames traced to MD are MANAHAN, WILT, FOX. BROADWATER. One of Richard children moved from PA to MD, and was there when he died. Does any of this fit? ...

Re: Harvey Genealogy Posted on: 19 Jun 2004, by Charles Harvey

Surnames > Harvey

...and moved to Washington Co., PA. I have no info on this line. I do have the sir names Wilt, Fox and Broadwater in my family file. If you could give me some data on these names, maybe I can come up with somethin...

Re: Harvey Genealogy Posted on: 19 Jun 2004, by  coach544

Surnames > Harvey

...married Josephine WILT, b. 1861 or 1865, in Barton, Allegany County MD, daughter of William and Elizabeth (BROADWATER) WILT. Richard and Josephine had 12 children: Elizabeth Ruth b. 11/27/1881, married Joseph S...

HARVEY in Fayette Co. PA Posted on: 26 Nov 2005, by Peter Scarborough

Surnames > Harvey

We have found census records for a William HARVEY and family (10 to 12 children) in Fayette County, PA, in 1800, 1810, 1820, and 1830. We believe this family may be ancestors of Richard HARVEY, b. 185...

Re: HARVEY in Fayette Co. PA Posted on: 29 Nov 2005, by Peter Scarborough

Surnames > Harvey

Bob, I found the 1790 census as well, just did not include it. Do you know how early there was a newspaper in the area? In the absence of vital records, sometimes newspaper articles are useful. Som...

MALONES OF RITCHIE CO. VA AND WV Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by  JeanMoore55

Surnames > Malone

I have info on James Malone Sr. Jr. and John Malone. James Jr. daughters married Broadwater, Clutter, Webb, Clemens, Mealey.His sons were Alfred, Francis M. Samuel S. Osborne H. Be glad to share info. Jean

James Malone, Jr. Sr. of Ritchie Co. WV Posted on: 29 May 2000, by  JeanMoore55

Surnames > Malone

...Married Susanna Wolfe 16 Nov. 1823. Children: Alfred who married Sarah Butcher, Fannie, married Peter Broadwater; Elizabeth married John Clutter; Sarah married Harvey Clutter; Eliza married William Webb; Rebecc...

MALONE, JAMES & JOHN OF WV Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  JeanMoore55

Surnames > Malone

I have info on James Sr. & James Jr. & John Malone. James Jr. was from Ritchie Co. VA (WV) John from Pleasants Co. VA (WV) James Jr. born 1801 married Susannah Wolfe. John born 1793 married El...

Re: Paul Morrow of Philadelphia, PA Posted on: 12 May 2003, by Robert A. Caldwell Sr

Surnames > Morrow

Paul Morrow was my uncle. The children you named are my cousins. How are you related? I would like to hear from you. Paul had three sisters and one brother, they are all gone now. The oldest sister, ...

Mary Cannon Spence of GA Posted on: 27 Jul 2006, by l j wilson

Surnames > Spence

Looking for info on Mary Cannon Spence b @ 1834 in GA. She married Henry Jackson Wade on 2 May 1850 in Cass, now Bartow Co. GA. They had 3 children but she died by 1860 census when he is remarried. A...

DANIELS, William & Rachel -- Obit, Death & Census info from Montana Posted on: 26 May 2004, by  MTvolunteer

Surnames > Daniels

...white; male; 2 years of age; born in Montana. ----------------------- 1920 U.S. Federal Census; Montana; Broadwater County; Township of Missouri Valley; Roll #: T625_967; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 12; Ima...

HENNIGH, Charles D. -- Obit: 1888 Kansas to 1948 Montana Posted on: 12 Jun 2004, by  MTvolunteer

Surnames > Hennigh

...[Cascade County] early Sunday morning, June 27 in the Deaconess hospital, were conducted in Townsend [Broadwater County] at the Connors chapel Thursday by Mrs. Mary E. Nessel of the Bozeman Unity Truth Center. ...

Fairfax Co VA wills & fiduciary Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by Joyce Mueller

Surnames > Grimes

Index to Fairfax County VA wills & fiduciary records 1742-1855 Will Book Page Catherine Grimes est acct C 22 George Grimes inventory P 136 sale acct P 137 est acct P...

Re: Green family of Lonaconing, MD Posted on: 14 May 2002, by Beth Smead

Surnames > Green

...Grandfather). I also have parents of WILLIAM HENRY GREEN as Simeon Ward Green and Elizabeth Eileen Broadwater. Beth

Looking for Jordan, Broadwater, or White Posted on: 25 Mar 2000, by Tracy Gordon

Surnames > Jordan

I am looking for any decendants from Jordan or Broadwater side. Any information would be greatly appreciated. The only info I have is my greatgrandfather owned a cotton mill in Crawford AL. He was married to Od...

Green Family or Broadwater Family From MD and VA or PA Posted on: 20 Aug 2002, by  marstan17

Surnames > Green

...Maryland. My Grandfather;s name was Daniel N. Green of Garrett Cnty Maryland. He married Drucella Broadwater of MD as well. Their sons were Wendell T. Green (my father) Winston A. Green-Maryland Warren E. Gr...

Campbell, Fannie -m- Broadwater, Luther D. Posted on: 22 Mar 2006, by l j wilson

Surnames > Campbell

Fannie Campbell b 8 May 1890 in GA m Luther Dewitt Broadwater on 6 July 1906 in Floyd Co. GA. They moved to DeKalb Co. GA by 1920. Fannie died in Sep 1972. Who are her parents? Known children were: Luther D...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions