Search the Boards

Search Results for "Milford" - 23,613 Messages

per page

eugene gordon Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by zoe south

Surnames > Gordon

...may be incorrect. Would it be possible for you to find out whether he was stationed at a place called Milford Hall near London? Much appreciated, Zoe.

William T. Postle Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  Jean Dowdey

Surnames > Postle

...information anyone who is researching William T. Postle who married Virginia Rolle, 1889. They lived in Milford, DE, in Kent or Sussex County. Virginia's father was Henry Rolle who was b. abt 1830 in Prussia...

kingwood west virginia Conchetta hardesty Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by family

Surnames > Hardesty

...computor with the name Hardesty from Tunnelton or Kingwood W. Virginia, grandma filamina and grandpa milford. E MAil at doeskindotty@Aol.com this is my friends E MAil

re: James Edward Hastings,born 1860 Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by  lucyhastings

Surnames > Hastings

...Elliott, and you may want to contact Teresa Spratt. Last known address was 21 Linstone Lane,Apt. 2, Milford, Del.19963. She has done some research on the Elliott family history. I will keep your message in m...

Michael Hausz son of Frederick Wilhelm Hausz and Belle Crail Posted on: 05 Nov 2002, by  barohde85

Surnames > Hausz

...10:30 a.m. Wednesday. The Rev Scott C Baird will officiate. Burial will be in Sugar Creek Cemetary, Milford. Memorials may be made to the Milford Public Library, 2 S Grant Ave. Milford, Ill 60953, or a charity of the dono...

Etta Averell Ballard, 1906-1998 [obit] Posted on: 12 Jan 2006, by  knittedmaps57

Surnames > Ballard

THE DAILY STAR (Oneonta, NY) Monday, November 2, 1998 Etta Averell Ballard COOPERSTOWN — Mrs. Etta Averell Ballard, 92, of Cooperstown died early Sunday morning, Nov. 1, 1998, at Bassett Hospital in ...

Re: George Tompkins Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by  tomljt

Surnames > Tompkins

I have a completed family tree back to 1639 from Wethersfield and Milford Connecticut - Micah I - Micah II - and Micah III and son to Micah III son John had 4 sons Joe - Joel - Hedidiah - and Arron - Arron ...

Pioneering Tompkins family in CT and NJ Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  Lucy Russell

Surnames > Tompkins

I seek descendants of Micah Tompkins, who lived in Milford, CT in the 1600s and @1666 went to help establish the Newark colony in NJ. He had a son a name John Tompkins who married Rebecca Roberts.

John Tompkins Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by  geri410

Surnames > Tompkins

...freeman, Salem, MA 1642 John, resident Concord, MA 1642 Micah or Michael at Wethersfield Conn 1637, removed Milford, Conn 1639, and to NJ 1666. Nathaniel, merchant Fairfield Conn 1649, removed East Chester, ...

mallett family Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by  smalrodg

Surnames > Mallett

am interested in mallett family, daniel from new milford, conn. b.1790 moved to ohio,d.1845- ansestors,frm current- b. 1922..bernard-clem-albert-miles -daniel-miles-lewis jr-lewis sr-john-david (heugonut) en...

Townsleys of Ohio Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Vicki Townsley of Cincinnati Ohio

Surnames > Townsley

...Ohio, Marjorie Townsley Phillips of Florida, Charles Willette of Mt. Orab, Ohio, and Robert Sammons of Milford,Ohio. His father was James who died when my father was three. Are there any relatives out there

obit for Eleanor Hillsgrove Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Hillsgrove

...died previously. She leaves a son, Gary Hillsgrove of Webster; two daughters, Sandra Gammons of New Milford, Conn., and Sally Silver of Webster; two brothers, Donald Frost of Webster and Ernest Frost of Pen...

Re: Dopkings and Wells Posted on: 06 Aug 2003, by Sarah

Surnames > Dopking

...that Pernilla/Permilla Dopking married James Wells and that their daughter was Priscilla who married Milford? Wagar. My interest is mainly in the Wells side of things. I've been trying to track down the d...

Re: Dopkings and Wells Posted on: 27 Sep 2004, by Sarah

Surnames > Dopking

...child together that I'm aware of, a daughter, named Priscilla/Percilla, b. Sept. 28, 1883 She married Milford Henry Wagar/Wager. The name appears sometimes as Priscilla, Percilla, Permilla, Permilia.... D...

Obit : Dorothy J. (THEURICH) RICHOTTE - Hardwick VT Posted on: 13 Mar 2006, by  Dominique Rit...

Surnames > Ritchot

...Born in Newark N.J., she was the daughter of Edward and Lottie (Barry) Theurich. She graduated from Milford (PA) High School. In 1944, she married Raymond Richotte. She had been employed at Royal Typewriter...

Bridget CLOONAN MCDONOUGH Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by  SteffyRockfor...

Surnames > McDonagh

...married a POWERS, Martin MCDONOUGH, Margaret MCDONOUGH married Dennis CONNOLLY/CONNELLY moved to Hopkinton/Milford Mass. Daughter Winnie MCDONOUGH married a HALLORAN/HOLLORAN,and daughter Bridget MCDONOUGH m...

Sarah Inglet(Englet) b. 1858 Pa. Posted on: 30 Jun 2005, by  rolandh5

Surnames > Englet

She was living with Erastus Bradford in New Milford Pa. in 1870. Does anyone know who hwr parents were?

Oscar and Reva Meyerdirk or Meyerdick Posted on: 08 Jul 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Meyerdirk

...grandparents. Her parents were Edward Lincoln Harris and Mae E. Hayes Harris. In 1936 Oscar and Reva lived in Milford, Iowa. Any information would be greatly appreciated. E-mail me at: jcharris@kansas.net

Oscar, Reva, Peggy, and Ralph Meyerdirk Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Meyerdirk

...Oscar Meyerdirk, his wife, Reva and I believe their children Peggy and Ralph. The photos were taken at Milford, Iowa. Reva was the sister to my husband's grandfather, Kenneth Harris. Any information on this ...

Re: Oscar, Reva, Peggy, and Ralph Meyerdirk Posted on: 09 Jul 2004, by Mimi Meyerdirk

Surnames > Meyerdirk

Hi Cindy, My father is Ralph Meyerdirk. He is an only child to Oscar and Reva Meyerdirk (from Milford,Iowa). My Mom is Peggy Meyerdirk. Peg and Ralph have four children, Mark, Mimi, Marla and Monte. My fathe...

Elijah Miles Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by Sharon

Surnames > Miles

...Justus Miles! Elijah was born to Justus Miles {b. 1720} and Hannah Olmstead {b. 1724} in Litchfield, New Milford Township, Conneticut on January 16th, 1753. He married Elizabeth Ann Harding {b. 1766} in Maug...

Eliabeth Miles m. Elisha May (?) Posted on: 12 Dec 1999, by  maybasket

Surnames > Miles

...are: Richard Miles was born 27 August 1598 Great Mundon, Hers., England, died 7 January 1666/67 in Milford, CT married Catherine Elithorpe ca.1640. Would be most grateful for any information about Elizab...

Re: Richard Miles of Wormley, Great Munden, England Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by  LJayneking

Surnames > Miles

Hi Pam, Our Miles are from the North. Our Richard settled in Milford CT in 1639 with his wife Katherine. According to my information Richards name is on the Memorial Bridge at Milford, however this info is from...

Moran's of Memphis, TN Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by  DonaldJordan5...

Surnames > Moran

...Aline Palmer Hobbs 15 Nov 1915. John Daniel Moran's father was Robert Emmett Moran, born 21 Oct 1864 in Milford, MA, died 22 Oct 1926 in Memphis, Tn, married to Katherine Garry 04 May 1890. Robert Emmett Mor...

Loftus S. Searles Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by Nancy Downey

Surnames > Searles

...b. Nov. 5, 1818 in N.Y.( probably Fulton, Oswego Co.). William married Dec. 5,1841 Lousia Palmer in Milford Twnsp., LaGrange Co., In.They had the following children: Charles b.ca. 1842, Mary J. b. ca. 1844, ...

MILFORD, OHIO SIEBERT'S Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Beth

Surnames > Siebert

I am looking for any Siebert's that currently live in Milford or have lived in Milford, Ohio in the last 30 years. If anyone can help please do!

CARPENTER, MILFORD Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by  ROBERT9664

Surnames > Carpenter

NEED ANY THING KNOWN ABOUT MILFORD DOUGLAS CARPENTER AND WIFE EMMA ROSETTA (CARVER OR GARVER) I KNOW THEY SETTLED IN INDIANA, BUT I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THEY CAME FROM. CAN ANYONE HELP ME? THANK YOU

Nathaniel Carpenter and Annie Mc Gee Carpenter Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by  fancyjingle

Surnames > Carpenter

...Luther (my father) Mary Catherine (I THINK that was her middle name.. Lots of Mary's in my family!!) Milford (don't know middle name) I think that is all the children that he had. If anybody is looking at...

Carpenter Posted on: 09 Aug 2002, by  rabbitfg

Surnames > Carpenter

Seeking any information of Tipton, IND 1878 marriage between Milford A. Carpenter and Lutitia E. Sharp

Yonker Posted on: 29 Nov 1999, by William G. Walls Jr.

Surnames > Yonker

Betty ,thereare four generations of Yonker that lives in Milford , Delaware . They are William Joseph Sr. William Joseph Jr., Joseph William , And Sierra Elizabeth Yonker

Re: Justus Americus Olds Genealogy in Ohio Posted on: 20 Jul 2003, by Paul S. Olds

Surnames > Olds

...Thomas Olds, b. 16 January 1787 Brookfield, Worcester Co., Massachusetts, USA, d. 9 October 1849 in Milford Township, Defiance Co., Ohio, USA. Thomas married Margaret ? on 10 December 1778 in Brookfield, Wor...

Olds/Oldes>MA.>NY>MI Posted on: 30 Aug 2003, by  karolj1

Surnames > Olds

...and County of Michigan. The children of James and Alvira are: Charles Henry Smith : b.19 June 1854 Milford.. affidavit by Margaret Luther present at birth Adelade Clarissa Smith: b. 02 August 1855 Milford... af...

Stephen Olds - Louisa Kelsey - Otsego County NY Posted on: 07 Dec 2005, by  bhward_1

Surnames > Olds

...Alonzo Olds b. 1826 d. 1906 3 Eliza J Olds b. 1837 4 Gilbert Olds b. 1839 Adopted by Ephraim Cummings in Milford, Otsego 5 Harriet Olds b. 1841 6 Spencer Olds b. 1842 d. 1916 Adopted by Abel Edson, Colesvill...

Norma (Sowers) Hamsher obituary Posted on: 06 Oct 2003, by  puppup

Surnames > Sowers

...Born: Sept. 10, 1923 Birth place: Rensselaer, IN Death date: Jan. 18, 2003 Place of death: Milford, IN For a copy of full obit send email to: dactackm@jlink.net No relation to the deceased

Re: Ohio Speelman Posted on: 19 Nov 2005, by Bob Schneider

Surnames > Speelman

...1884-1899, Mount Vernon Public Library Letita (sic) Speelman, d 12 May 1885, married, age 75y 4m 11d, at Milford Twp, Knox Co, b Green County, PA father David Lans, mother Mary Coulter white, cause of death ...

cox from Ky. Posted on: 26 Dec 1999, by Regina Cox

Surnames > Cox

...Neal married Martha E. Cox, they had 8 children. Doc Pile married Nancy S. Cox, they had 6 children. Milford Neal married Sallie B. Cox, they had 5 children. John Neal married Julia A. Cox, they had 4 childr...

cox family Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by Christina Couch

Surnames > Cox

I am also a cox looking for family. My immediate family is not much help. My grandfather was Milerd Milford Cox or Milford Milerd Cox. I know that he lived in Flordia and Missouri. I am not 100%sure about Missouri ...

Milerd Milford Cox Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by Christina Couch

Surnames > Cox

...in Flordia. He married Lilly {Sellers, I belive is grannys madien last name} They had 3 kids together MILFORD DEWAYNE COX{my dad), Christina Cox {Died I believe within 2 weeks of birth, I was named after her...

Milord Milford Cox Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by christina couch

Surnames > Cox

...wreck, in Tennessee. I was told that he also had family in Talito{?}. He had 3 kids before his death. Milford Dewayne Cox (my father). Christina Cox(died 2 weeks after birth, I was named after her). Dewi...

Crofton/George Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by  sueconlan

Surnames > Crofton

Looking for information on George Crofton, lived in Milford, MA at one point, arrived in NYC and I believe may have spent time in Albany, NY. He was a stonecutter. Thanks.

Indiana Polletts from Maryland via Delaware and Ohio Posted on: 19 Aug 2003, by  dppollet

Surnames > Pollett

Thomas Pollett (Pollet, Pollitt) and wife Elizabeth (surname unknown) are known from census records and family accounts to have had sons Samuel, Daniel, Peter, Henry, and William Harrison. The most c...

Hainsworth, Fred Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by  DEB1MSA

Surnames > Hainsworth

...1896 to Thomas Hainsworth and Clara Clark. They had 7 sons(Grandville, Leonard, Thomas, Fred, John, Milford, ?) The family emigrated to Canada in ~1908 and then to Lawrence, Massachusetts then to Connectic...

Re: Hainsworth, Fred Posted on: 24 Jan 2004, by Ellen Hopps

Surnames > Hainsworth

...Birthdate for Fred as :7/13/1896 Now info on brothers 7 brothers yes, but names slightly different Milford, Grandvil, Leonard, Fred, Thomas, Edward & Harry no John I do believe that Fred was married to ...

Hainsworth, Fred Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by  DEB1MSA

Surnames > Hainsworth

...1896 to Thomas Hainsworth and Clara Clark. They had 7 sons(Grandville, Leonard, Thomas, Fred, John, Milford, ?) The family emigrated to Canada in ~1908 and then to Lawrence, Massachusetts then to Connectic...

Loflands of Delaware, Sussex and Kent Co. Posted on: 21 Nov 2003, by SarahRose Werner

Surnames > Lofland

From http://www.dca.net/jreid/lofland.html "John Lofland was born in Milford, Del., March 17, 1798, at what is now the northeast corner of Front and North. His father, Isaac, had been born on a farm ne...

Re: Loflands of Delaware, Sussex and Kent Co. Posted on: 02 May 2004, by Mary Beck

Surnames > Lofland

Hi...While this may not relate to your John Lofland in Milford, DE, I thought I would toss this at you. I have a handwritten eulogy signed by John Lofland in Milford, Delaware, Kent County. It was written for an ...

Re: Loflands of Delaware, Sussex and Kent Co. Posted on: 02 May 2004, by SarahRose Werner

Surnames > Lofland

...great-great-great-great-grandmother Letitia Lofland. The reason I think this is that Letitia's half-brother was known as "the Milford Bard" and was, in his own lifetime, a prolific writer with a n...

Alma E. Tarpley, 1907-1999, Tennessee Posted on: 26 Mar 1999, by  RBell6054

Surnames > Tarpley

...Methodist Church. Survivors include two brothers, Harry Banning, Bridgeville, Del., and Thurman Banning, Milford, Del.; a sister, Geneva Spence, Greenwood, Del.; two grandchildren; and four great-grandchild...

Re: Hannon/Hanan Posted on: 02 Sep 2002, by  Nanabitsy2

Surnames > Hannon

...John Carroll. Daniel Connolly was living in Marbledale, Litchfield Cty. Ct. and John was living in New Milford, Ct. When Bennett got out of the service he bought over 160 acres of land in Denver, Colorado...

TIBBITS family from Norwich 1930-1950-related to George & Rose TURK in NY State Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by  Grayvernon

Surnames > Tibbits

In my g-grandparents obits there is mention of a Mrs. Milo Tibbits from Norwich. George & Rose (nee Dutcher) Turk had many many children and I have the married names for their dtrs., however th...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions