Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Milford" - 24,290 Messages

per page

Josiah Morris–Milford NY--New London, CT Posted on: 21 Dec 2009, by  paul_eckler

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Otsego

...Morris was sponsor at one baptism. Josiah Morris was born in Cardigan, Wales in Jan, 1746, and died in Milford, Otsego Co., NY on Mar 9, 1825. He enlisted to serve in the Revolutionary War in New London, C...

Re: William Baker Paintsville, KY Posted on: 31 Oct 2009, by  shep526

Surnames > Baker

...regular email so we can bring each other up to date. Thanks so much for your reply. Mike Shepherd New Milford, Ct. shep526@aol.com

Re: MILNES family from ASHFORD Posted on: 11 Nov 2009, by  marvynjohn

Surnames > Milnes

...Charlotte Robinson in the summer of 1914. I am eager to dig further and have found some Milnes info in Milford near Belper. Please get in touch, thanks Marvyn dickinson

Re: Connecticut researchers Posted on: 05 Nov 2009, by  jimida64

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > New Haven

...Content Woodruff. She was born 1762. Some say in Derby but all her siblings and father were born in Milford or Oxford. She was the daughter of David Woodruff and Esther Clark who married in Oxford 1760. If ...

Asa 'Esau' Ludenton Ludingtun Luddington in Wilkes-Barré,Luzerne County,Pennsylvania Posted on: 30 Nov 2009, by  StellaCotrill...

Surnames > Luddington

*********** A history of Wilkes-Barré,Luzerne County,Pennsylvania: from its first .. By Oscar Jewell Harvey, Ernest Gray Smith Pages 660 thu 689 ------ CHAPTER XI. ---- THE FIRST PENNAMITE-YANKEE...

PERFETTO, Hope (Carpentieri) Posted on: 06 Nov 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Anthony Carpentieri. Hope, a daughter of the late Constantine and Caroline Siani Carpentieri, was born in Milford, New Hampshire on June 2, 1914. She graduated from St. John's School and Commercial High Scho...

Re: John WISE/Hicksville, Indiana & PA Posted on: 22 Nov 2009, by  BTomhave3390

Surnames > Wise

...there is a Rev G.M. Weiss baptizing families in 1740's in the Great Swamp Church in what is now Lower Milford Township, Lehigh County. No Kesters or Fry's listed. Let me know if I need to search more. How ar...

MADWID, VIRGINIA O'LEARY 21 Nov 2000 Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by S. Soltes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Fairfield

Westport News Friday, November 24, 2000 VIRGINIA R. MADWID Virginia Rose O'Leary Madwid of Southport, wife of C. Richard (Dick) Madwid, passed away in her home Tuesday, Nov. 21. She was 80. Born in B...

Pixley family IL Posted on: 11 Jan 2010, by  Fran_Hain

Surnames > Pixley

This is what I have some info online some from census. Pixley and Eliza Julia Walker line doucument by me. 1 William Paul Pigsley 1721 - 1767 b: 06 Aug 1721 in Dighton, Bristol, MA, USA d: 1767 in ...

Mehl and Reeb Posted on: 16 Jan 2010, by  jac1039

Surnames > Mehl

...in 1800 in Strausbourg France Later Germany. He died in Nov 1858 at the age of 58. Occupation farmer Milford Twp and Fairfield Twp. Mehl Spellings differ on census Mehl Mehil Meal Mial Mail Michael M...

Balzarini Family Posted on: 31 Dec 2009, by  may201

Surnames > Balzarini

I'm looking for any info on Marco(Babe)Balzarini,born 1918 and lived in Milford,Ma.Thank-you.

Thomas Punch Posted on: 30 Nov 2009, by  suzie2010

Surnames > Punch

...Thomas Punch who was the Master of the schooner Swansea - he was drowned along with 2 other crew in Milford Haven in January 1861. Apparently it was mentioned in the Cork Examiner. I have a photocopy of the ...

DAY (Erastus) Family of New Albion Posted on: 09 Mar 1999, by  ArthurBurch25...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Cattaraugus

...DAY, born on July 18, 1827 Orrin DAY married Brooksanna JONES of Cattaraugus in 1845. She was born in Milford, NY on Dec. 16, 1825. Her father, Moses J. JONES, removed from Otsego County and settled in New ...

Re: Do you need help in Sussex Co.? Posted on: 12 Dec 2009, by  Ed C

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

...any history books written about Sussex Co. Relatives lived nearby in Orange Co. NY, (Port Jervis) and Milford, Pike,PA. Ed

Juanita GREEN Norris 1930-2009 Posted on: 25 Oct 2009, by  Contribution

Surnames > Green

...National Institute of Practical Nursing of Washington D.C. on April 17, 1951. She then relocated to Milford, CT, where she worked at General Motors for 10 years. She also worked as head cook for restaurants...

John Alfred Colby Sr. (1921 ~ 2009) Obituary Posted on: 11 Dec 2009, by  Ronald Colby

Surnames > Colby

John A. Colby Sr. FRANKLIN -- John A. Colby Sr., 88, of Pine Colony Road, died Nov. 22, 2009, at his home surrounded by his family. He was born in Concord, Aug. 6, 1921, to Joseph James Colby and E...

OBITUARY: WILLIAM "WILLIE" J. PELLETIER, Brookline NH Posted on: 02 Nov 2009, by  n1nh1

Surnames > Pelletieri

William "Willie" J. Pelletier, 81, of Brookline, passed away October 27, 2009, at his home. Willie was born in Rimouski, PQ Canada on June 8, 1928, a son of the late Phileas & Alberta (L...

Looking for my wife's family George Edward Truitt /Texas Posted on: 18 Nov 2009, by  hmarsh123

Surnames > Truitt

Mother's Ramona K. Truitt connected to Moma word and the Hildebrands Part Cherokee/ english

Laura Wilcox Akin Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by  LoraineSmith3...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

LAURA WILCOX was the daughter of Stephen Wilcox and Sabra Palmer Wilcox. Laura married Edward Akin. Their children were: l. Ransom Akin 2. Laura Akin...........m Morey 3. Stephen Akin 4. Alfred Ak...

Re: Sisco/West Milford, NJ Posted on: 29 Nov 2009, by  Ken Sisco

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Passaic

...1970). Arthur(my grandfather) was a guard for the Newark Watershed system(about 5 reservoirs) in West Milford(Passaic County) and lived what is now, on old Rt 23, Newfoundland. He married a Davenport(Edna)...

Re: Moulton Surname Posted on: 26 Dec 2009, by  D_Tibert

Localities > North America > Canada > Newfoundland > Burin Peninsula

...grandchildren believed he was on the Mina Swim, but I have no proof of this. Thanks. Diana Tibert, Milford, NS

Re: Theis family- Germany, Texas Posted on: 06 Jan 2010, by  DanaTheis15

Surnames > Theis

...fathers name, Walter Thomas Theis, deceased in Connecticut, 1971. I have one brother, Thomas I. Theis, Milford, CT.

Delores Joy HENION Posted on: 03 Dec 2009, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...away on November 28, 2009 at her home surrounded by her family. Dee was born on September 7, 1932 in Milford, Nebraska the daughter of the late Thomas D. and Grayce L. (Sonday) Bloomfield. Dee was a passiona...

Re: CRUTTS, GOULD, OWEN, PERRY, SPARGO Posted on: 26 Oct 2009, by  sedona141

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Morris

Looking for William Perry Gould from Passaic Cty, West Milford / hazen area. Gr grandfather who just seemed to disappear.

Obituary of Sarah Scott Lobdell Wiley Posted on: 19 Dec 2009, by  eallynm

Surnames > Wiley

...Albany Argus (Albany, NY) 8 Feb 1825, [page 3?] column 4. [According to the book, Simon Lobdell-1646 of Milford, Conn. and His Descendants by Julia Harrison Lobdell, page 36, this was Sarah Scott Lobdell Wil...

REYNOLDS, Simeon b. 1761, New Milford Posted on: 16 Feb 1999, by Barbara Andersen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Fairfield

REYNOLDS, Simeon b. 1761, New Milford. Looking for his parents, or any information on Reynolds that lived in the area that became Litchfield from Fairfield Co.

Dr. Charles Lewis Doolittle obit Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  rldrev

Surnames > Doolittle

...left us Monday, Oct. 26, 2009, for the great tennis court in the sky. He was born Feb. 17, 1921, in Milford, Conn., to parents, Trubee Joseph and Helen Clark Doolittle. Dr. Charles Doolittle graduated from ...

Clara Marie Biere Posted on: 13 Nov 2009, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Mrs. Biere was preceded in death by her husband in 2004; her parents; four brothers, Charles, Marvin, Milford in infancy and Clarence Juedemann; and two sisters, Esther Branson and Minnie Hollandsworth. She...

McDONOUGH Posted on: 17 May 1999, by  kimberlyataft...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Ogle

...from the book History of Ogle Co,IL 1878..pg 836/Scott Twp: McDONOUGH,RICHARD,Farm; Sec 3; P O New Milford; born in Ireland in 1818; married SARAH J BURWELL October 3, 1841; she died Aug 14, 1853; had three...

Re: Alida, KS (Davis County) Posted on: 31 Oct 2009, by  croche157

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Geary

...the paper I have. It does say in the paper that the town was dis-placed because it became part of the Milford Dam area. Hope this helps and that you get this info. I would be interested in knowing if anyone ...

Mitchell Family Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by  MShepherd9266

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

...cert just says born Athens Co., Ohio parents George and Anna Mitchell Thanks again Mike Shepherd New Milford, CT

THIBEAULT, Alice B (Cahill) Posted on: 22 Oct 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...High School and Skowhegan Commercial School. On March 31, 1950, she married Alban J. Thibeault Sr. in Milford, Conn., who predeceased her in 1979. Alice worked as a bookkeeper for S.D. Warren in Bingham an...

Re: obit help please Posted on: 03 Nov 2009, by  cahkoru

...his wife, Karen of Hamilton, NJ, Hawkins of Monroe, Thomas of Bridgeport, Peter and his wife, Maria of Milford and David of Fairfield. In addition to her children, Eileen is survived by her ...

Trying to trace my Collinses Posted on: 31 Dec 2009, by  Huw Collins

Surnames > Collins

...Ystalyfera, Glamorgan, in 1851, both married and with some children, and listing their place of birth as Milford, Pembrokeshire. They are definitely brothers, as both have the same father listed on their ma...

William Henry Chandler of Bridgeport Posted on: 22 Feb 1999, by Susan Huff

William Henry Chandler, Jr. born in Bridgeport, CT 1830?, son of William Henry Chandler, Sr. of Bridgeport and Susannah Bassett of Milford, CT? Can anyone verify this info?

Re: Shipyard Rd cemetery Posted on: 24 Nov 2009, by  Edward Abrame...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Camden

...Grandmother's sister. A large plantation home is across the woods from the graveyard and it is called "Milford Plantation" registered on the national historical register, the oldest 2 story brick h...

great-grandparents Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by Patty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Morgan

...census: Ollie Keith age 40, Ky., Farmer Dortha Wife age 33, Woodford Son age 12 Virginia dau. age 10 Milford son age 8 Georgia dau. age 4 Buford son age 7 months Lee Nephew age 18 Store Clerk William Keith ...

Re: My Grandma's maiden name was Seevers Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  Beck0066

Surnames > Seevers

...going to my uncle pauls funeral, i was around 18-20 years old at that time. grandma seevers is buried in milford ohio they lived in hamersville ohio until her passing. i guess if uncle paul was your grandfat...

Obit of Joel Harold "Joe" Rabb Posted on: 13 Dec 2009, by  wcr1951_1

Surnames > Rabb

...Bell with more than 40 years of service. He was a member of First United Methodist Church, Baton Rouge, Milford Lodge 117 F&AM, Washington Chapter 57 RAM, Lambert Council 22 & SM, Plains Commandery 1...

Misc. Notes Looking For John Jackson Dozier and Britten Dozier Posted on: 15 Nov 2009, by  elizabethlevi...

Surnames > Dozier

England 1569 - John Jackson & Jone Disher 16 Jan 1569 Book: Marriages at Curry Rivel, 1642 to 1812. (Marriage) Collection: Cambridgeshire: - Registers of Marriages, 1558-1813 Source Ancestry.com J...

Re: James Gilmour of Forester's Falls, Ontario Posted on: 12 Oct 2009, by  satch42179

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Renfrew

...Isabella Jardine, 21, d/o John Jardine & Ellen Kerr, 20 June 1907. Ellen Gilmour married William James Milford, 5 Sep 1906 Jessie Templeton Gilmour married Stafford James Millar 17 Nov 1909. James Gil...

Re: Josiah Morris–Milford NY--New London, CT Posted on: 22 Dec 2009, by  hughmacdougal...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Otsego

...Great Britain, which he would be glad to exchange for landed property in this country. JOSIAH MORRIS. Milford, July 22, 1811. -------------- Hugh MacDougall, Cooperstown Village Historian

WILLIAM A. PAIGE, b. Coaticook, d. Milford, MA, Dec 1991 Posted on: 05 Dec 2009, by  Jacqueline Sl...

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Estrie > Coaticook

...NORTHBRIDGE - William A. Paige, 79, of 2390 Providence Road, formerly of Grafton, died yesterday in Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital, Milford, after after an illness. He leaves his wife, Elizabeth A. (Harris) Paige; a s...

Garry & Azubah STONE Posted on: 10 Mar 1999, by  RECKORD

...who were both born in CT c. 1810. Their eldest son, John C. Stone was born in 1832, probably in New Milford, Litchfield, CT. Thanks.

Re: Centennial Cemetery, New Haven Posted on: 05 Nov 2009, by  recordbugMI

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Macomb

...Mehitable Sperry Oviatt. Would appreciate the information from their tombstones if possible. In the Milford, CT death records the children are listed but with no names. I suspect that only the daughter...

Ludwig/Antio Posted on: 26 Dec 2009, by  CaudilloB

Surnames > Ludwig

I have been looking for a connection with Neil and Maxine Ludwig of Milford Miv=chigan to the Reno /Antaya(Antio) family. My grandmother has them in her address book with the notation 'cousin, mother'. I fou...

Mays Posted on: 09 Nov 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Mays

DONNELLSON, Iowa -- Wallace M. Mays, 83, Donnellson, died Thursday, Sept. 18, 2003, at the Montrose Health Center. Memorial services are 2 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 21, at the Donnellson United Methodist Ch...

Oscar Wyatt Latham Posted on: 26 Oct 2009, by  laileiming

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Clay

I am working on several books re Lathams from Randolph Co, NC. Various Lewis Lathams figure in that family history. He is what I have on Oscar Wyatt. I would like to update the family lines, fill i...

Patrick Fitzgerald and Frances Ellen Hartnett - Massachusetts Posted on: 31 Oct 2009, by  KarnesWandaSl...

Surnames > Fitzgerald

In 1900, 1880 and 1870 the Patrick Fitzgerald family is living in Milford, Worcester County, Massachusetts. In 1900 the wife is shown as Francis E., in 1880 she is shown as Francis and 1870 she is Franny/F...

Gary Bates Posted on: 05 Oct 2009, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...Christopher Wade Bates of Erlander; a daughter, McKenna Gene Bates of Walton; a sister, Pam Barker of Milford, Ohio; and two grandchildren. Funeral services were held September 23 at Elliston-Stanley Funeral...

per page