Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sigafoos" - 148 Messages

per page

Benjamin Acheson, resided Knox Twp., Holmes Co., Ohio 1830 Posted on: 23 Mar 2005, by  Connie Sheets

Surnames > Acheson

...in 1825 when Holmes Co. was created. An 1821 deed in Wayne Co. indicates that his wife was Elizabeth Sigafoos, daughter of George Sigafoos, whose family also resided in Knox Twp., Holmes Co. The 1820 and 1830 census...

Morris surname Posted on: 16 Apr 1999, by Cheryl Levin

Surnames > Morris

...records(Margaret Morris),I believe she was born in Baltimore, Md. She married my grandfather George Sigafoos and they resided in Philadelphia, Pa. She died in the year 1939 fom pneumonia. My great grandmother...

Re: Morris surname Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by  PTarpy152

Surnames > Morris

George Sigafoos b. June 17, 1885 in Phila. was the brother of my grandmother, Florence Sigafoos b August 6, 1891. They were the children of Horace G. Sigafoos and Margaret Moore. George married Margaret Morris and Florence m...

Delaware Morris surname Posted on: 16 Apr 1999, by Cheryl Levin

Surnames > Morris

...records(Margaret Morris),I believe she was born in Baltimore, Md. She married my grandfather George Sigafoos and they resided in Philadelphia, Pa. She died in the year 1939 fom pneumonia. My great grandmother...

Andrew Lineback b.1820 NJ, died in Verona, Dane, Wisconsin Posted on: 17 Jun 2005, by  MightyTree

Surnames > Lineback

I'm looking for info on an Andrew Lineback who was born about 1820 probably around Greenwich, Warren Co., NJ. He was living with the family of Philp and Sarah Carpenter. The family moved to Verona, ...

Benjamin Acheson, resided Knox Twp., Holmes Co., Ohio 1830 Posted on: 23 Mar 2005, by  Connie Sheets

Surnames > Atchison

...in 1825 when Holmes Co. was created. An 1821 deed in Wayne Co. indicates that his wife was Elizabeth Sigafoos, daughter of George Sigafoos, whose family also resided in Knox Twp., Holmes Co. The 1820 and 1830 census...

Ziegenfuss from Bucks Co., PA Posted on: 01 Jun 2003, by  MightyTree

Surnames > Ziegenfuss

I am looking for info on the parents/grandparents of Leonard Sigafoos who served in the Civil War. In early church records the name was spelled Ziegenfuss but on census records it could be found as either Zi...

Ziegenfuss Family Crest ? Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by Cliff Hunter II

Surnames > Ziegenfuss

...and this is what I read. ZICKEFOOSE ZICAFOOSE ZIEGENFUSS - do you have this one? -and- SICKAFOOSE SIGAFOOS SIGAFUS If you would like to check out this website, here is the URL: www.family-crests.com The...

Cemetery Records Online search results Posted on: 09 Nov 2000, by  CliffordHunte...

Surnames > Sigafoose

...--------------------------------------------- Fowler, Otero County, COLORADO * Fowler Cemetery, Woodmen of the World Burials Sigafoos, Gertie 1884 - 1912 WOW Daughter of W.H. Dora Rel -----------------...

General Land Office Records - Sigafoos Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  CliffordHunte...

Surnames > Sigafoose

There are 9 Sigafoos listed at this site for Land patents, do you Know them? This is the Link to this site: http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/search/search.asp Good Luck!! Cliff Hunter II

Re: Sigerfoos family in Indiana Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by Mark Amanns

Surnames > Sickafus

Jennifer, please read the Oct 1st 2001 postings by Tom DeFreez on both the Sickafus and Sigafoos forums. His great-grandmother Anna Jenkins [Sigerfoos] Kentner was an older sister to your Gordon Noel Sigerfo...

Re: You are a Sigerfoos descendant! Posted on: 26 Dec 2001, by Donna Hancock

Surnames > Sickafus

Hi Mark The name Cordelia in the posting caught my eye. I am gggranddaughter of a Caroline Cordelia Sigafoos (b. 1848 Holmes County OH). Her parents were Daniel Sigafoos and Susan Dodd. Daniel's father was Solomon...

Variation of spelling of Ziegenfuss - Sickafus Posted on: 17 May 2000, by  CliffordHunte...

Surnames > Sickafus

...7. Zickafoos 2. Sickafoos 8. Zickafoose 3. Sickafoose 9. Zickefoos 4. Sicafoos 10. Zickefoose 5. Sigafoos 11. Ziegenfoos 6. Sigerfoos 12. Ziegenfus Familyhistory.com has 4 other message boards beside ...

SIGAFOOS, Vital Church Records Posted on: 24 Dec 2000, by  CliffordHunte...

Surnames > Sigafoos

...Church Records Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriages, 1885-1929 1 doc. Given name - Arthur Surname - Sigafoos Year - 1909 Source - Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriage Records ***************************...

Re: Sigafoos, Bedford Co PA, Holmes Co OH Posted on: 28 Feb 2006, by  herediaztree

Surnames > Sigafoos

...looking for information on the line that connects with my line which follows: Andrew Sheets-Lydia Sigafoos Samuel Sheets -Phoebe Winslow Lydia Adaline Sheets Any help is welcome. I have come to a brick w...

Re: Sigafoos, Bedford Co PA, Holmes Co OH Posted on: 20 Aug 2005, by  Connie Sheets

Surnames > Sigafoos

...that? I was there in 1997 and couldn't find any headstones with the Sheets surname, just a few with Sigafoos. There were lots of broken ones and ones that were 1/2 buried in the ground, so maybe I missed on...

Re: Sigafoos, Bedford Co PA, Holmes Co OH Posted on: 20 Aug 2005, by Nancy McEwen

Surnames > Sigafoos

Connie, I can't get through to your email address. i have a new email as I have relocated back to Iowa. I found Andrew Sheets headstone and have pictures. Nancy McEwen

Re: Sigafoos, Bedford Co PA, Holmes Co OH Posted on: 13 May 2005, by  Connie Sheets

Surnames > Sigafoos

...because there is a deed in Wayne Co OH in 1821 that lists Solomon but not Lydia as an heir of George Sigafoos. I'm hoping that it is because Lydia and Andrew (along with her possible sister Susanna who marri...

Sigafoos, Bedford Co PA, Holmes Co OH Posted on: 03 Oct 2004, by Nancy McEwen

Surnames > Sigafoos

My ancestor Lydia Sigafoos was born in PA ca 1780, married Bedford Co, PA 1803 to Andrew Sheets. They moved to Holmes CO, OH ca 1830. There is a Solomon Sigafoos who also moved his family to Holmes Co, OH from Bedfor...

Anna Sigafoos Posted on: 26 Jul 2004, by MA Stangil

Surnames > Sigafoos

Searching for any information re David and Mary Sigafoos both born 1861; they had three daughters, Anna, Sarah and Laura. Anna was my grandmother. Located Warren Co, NJ.

Baseball player Frank Sigafoos Posted on: 20 Feb 2004, by  MightyTree

Surnames > Sigafoos

Looking for info on the Baseball player Francis L. Sigafoos. He was born 3-21-1904 in Easton, Northampton Co., PA and died 4-12-1968 in Indianapolis, IN. Frank was the son of William E. Sigafoos and Kathryn Elizabe...

Re: Lydia Sigafoos Posted on: 28 Feb 2006, by  herediaztree

Surnames > Sigafoos

...looking for information on the line that connects with my line which follows: Andrew Sheets-Lydia Sigafoos Samuel Sheets -Phoebe Winslow Lydia Adaline Sheets Any help would be appreciated Also do you hav...

Lydia Sigafoos Posted on: 15 Aug 2003, by  tanyarpeterso...

Surnames > Sigafoos

I am recently learning I may be a desendant of the Sigafoos, most likely Daniel. My great grandfather was Henry Armstrong. His father was Andrew Armstrong, whom married a woman named I believe Lydia Maria Sigafoos....

Sigafoos from Bucks, Co., PA Posted on: 01 Jun 2003, by  MightyTree

Surnames > Sigafoos

I am looking for info on the parents/grandparents of Leonard Sigafoos who served in the Civil War. Leonard was born in 1842 and died 1926 in Easton, Northampton Co., PA. He was married to Mary Elizabeth War...

Re: Obit: Bernice C. Sigafoos Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by  janerice24

Surnames > Sigafoos

Hello Lorie, I believe Bernice Sigafoos is my second cousin once-removed. Are you related to her or tracing her family? She was born Bernice Cummings, daughter of Frank (Francis) Cummings and Margaret Co...

Obit: Bernice C. Sigafoos Posted on: 16 Mar 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Sigafoos

Albuquerque Journal - March 16, 2003 Bernice C. Sigafoos, 92, a resident of Albuquerque since 1987, died Wednesday, March 12, 2003. She is survived by her nephew, John J. Sigafoos and wife, Evelyn of Graham, NC. Sh...

Re: Wilbur Sigafoos Posted on: 27 Nov 2002, by Diana

Surnames > Sigafoos

My grandmother was Isabella (Diana/Mabel) Sigafoos, her father was Oscar Sigafoos. She was born Jan 19, 1889. Perhaps, Wilbur was related to her in some way. She was married to David Anderson and than to Chaunce...

Re: Wilbur Sigafoos Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by  Dschmid3

Surnames > Sigafoos

I was wondering if Wilbur Sigafoos was related to my grandmother Mabel Sigafoos. I don't know much about her she died 6 months after my father's birth. She was from Easton PA. If you have any information please let...

Wilbur Sigafoos Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by  tomdefreez

Surnames > Sigafoos

I am interested in any information that one might have regarding Wilbur Sigafoos. He was born 7/21/1901 and died 10/1984. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Anna Jenkins Sigafoos Kentner Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by  tomdefreez

Surnames > Sigafoos

My great grandmother was Anna Jenkins Sigafoos and was married to Wilbur Clarence Kentner until they were divorced, probably in the early 1900's. I have no knowlege of what happened to her or where she went a...

SIGAFOOS Coat of Arms ? Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by  CliffordHunte...

Surnames > Sigafoos

...that offers family crests, and they also supply thier surname list and this is what I read. SICKAFOOSE SIGAFOOS - do you have this one? SIGAFUS -and- ZICKEFOOSE ZICAFOOSE ZIEGENFUSS If you would like to ch...

Re: SIGAFOOS, Pennsylvania 1910 census, 67 doc. Posted on: 15 Jul 2002, by Don Glasing

Surnames > Sigafoos

I am related to many of the Sigafoos in ED 0052, which is Tinicum, Bucks, PA. Harvey and Stanford are brothers of my Grandmother Ella. They are three of the 14 children of Joseph Sigafoos and Eliza Dillon. Joseph is...

SIGAFOOS, Pennsylvania 1910 census, 67 doc. Posted on: 24 Dec 2000, by  CliffordHunte...

Surnames > Sigafoos

...Pennsylvania Visit: 0301 County: Bucks Relation: Servant ImageNum: 01100606 Other Residents: Husband Eli Sigafoos ------------------------------------------- John Dans State: PA Enumeration District: 01...

US Patent Trademarks searchable database Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by  CliffordHunte...

Surnames > Sigafoos

From the searchable database of the Office of Patents and Trademarks there are 19 patents for Sigafoos. PAT. NO. Title 1. 6,131,665 Method of protecting a horse's hoof and product 2. 6,122,901 Adhesive b...

WWII/Korean War Search Results for SIGAFOOS Posted on: 04 Nov 2000, by  CliffordHunte...

Surnames > Sigafoos

WWII/Korean War Search Results Showing all 1 records. Name - Date of Death Jack R. Sigafoos - Dec 18 1944 Details Last Name, Sigafoos First Name, Jack Middle Initial, R Inducted From, Pennsylvania Rank, ...

War of 1812 Search Results for SIGAFOOS Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by  CliffordHunte...

Surnames > Sigafoos

War of 1812 Search Results Showing all 1 records. Name, Additional Info. HENRY SIGAFOOS 32 REG'T (KRICKBAUM'S) PENNSYLVANIA MIL.

Walter H. Sigafoos the 3rd Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Kristy

Surnames > Sigafoos

If anyone knows the family of Walter H Sigafoos who served in the Vietnam War ( I think it was that war) please contact me

Sickafoose Family Crest ? Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by  CliffordHunte...

Surnames > Sickafoose

...and they also supply thier surname list and this is what I read. SICKAFOOSE - do you have this one? SIGAFOOS SIGAFUS -and- ZICKEFOOSE ZICAFOOSE ZIEGENFUSS If you would like to check out this website, here...

Re: sigafoose Posted on: 15 Aug 2003, by  tanyarpeterso...

Surnames > Sickafoose

I am tring to track down my g-g-great grandmother's family information. Her name was Lydia Sigafoos, although I am not sure on the spelling as it was actually Sickerpoos on my g grandfathers marriage certifi...

Bucks County Reunions Posted on: 06 Feb 2007, by  RESweeney2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...listed were: Cadwallader, Carrell, Clymer, Conrad, Diehl, Faust, Fulmer, Heacock, Lambert, Schwenk and Sigafoos. This list is hardly exhaustive, but all of these names were present in Sullivan County in the...

Re: Bibler, Johann Francisus the immigrant Posted on: 27 Feb 2007, by  KLFRANCIS2

Surnames > Bibler

...WOULD LIKE TO CONNECT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE RESEARCH ON THE BIBLER FAMILY ALSO. MY LINE IS J.F.SIGAFOOS, ADDIE L. MILLER, SALLY SARAH BIBLER, SAMUEL BIBLER, ELIZABETH HUMES, JOHN BIBLER, ELEANOR WILSON, ...

JOHN B. SIGAFOOS Posted on: 02 Mar 2007, by  KLFRANCIS2

Surnames > Sheets

I AM LOOKING FOR THE PARENTS OF JOHN B.SIGAFOOS WHO WAS BORN 6 JULY 1825 IN OHIO, M. ELIZABETH DeHAVEN 9 SEPT 1851 IN OHIO AND DIED 29 JAN 1928 IN OHIO. ELIZABETH DeHAVEN WAS BORN 4 JAN 1831 IN OHIO AND DIED ...

Re: JOHN B. SIGAFOOS Posted on: 02 Mar 2007, by  Connie Sheets

Surnames > Sheets

John Sigafoos seems to be the son of Solomon Sigafoos and his wife Sarah Dodd(s), both early settlers in Holmes Co., Ohio; previously resided in Bedford Co. PA. Solomon was in turn the son of George Sigafoos, who was probab...

Re: George Sigafoos - b. abt 1770 ? Posted on: 18 Mar 2007, by  KLFRANCIS2

Surnames > Zigenfuss

Der Allan, I am a desendant of GEORGE SIGAFOOS, BORN ABT 1770, FATHER TO Solomon, Elizabeth, Fredrick and Barbara Ann. I am serching for information on George to verify his children and need the given and m...

Re: JOHN B. SIGAFOOS Posted on: 18 Mar 2007, by  KLFRANCIS2

Surnames > Sheets

Dear Connie, I am Karin Lee (SIGAFOOS FRANCIS and I recently wrote to you about JOHN SIGAFOOS and SOLOMON SIGAFOOS. I am looking for the wife and children of SOLOMON SIGAFOOS. You siad his wife was SARAH DODD and so far I haven't...

Re: Andrew SHEETS of Bedford Co PA & Holmes Co OH Posted on: 02 Jan 2008, by  caleigh195

Surnames > Sheets

I just saw this. I've been working on the following: Andrew Sheets--Lydia Sigafoos; Samuel Sheets--Phebe Winslow; Benjamin Sheets--Mary S. Tidball; Elnora Sheets--James F. Russell; Della Russell--Andrew C. Fi...

Re: Michael Sigafus Jr. family Posted on: 24 Mar 2008, by  bordermike

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Carroll

...arrived in Philadelphia in 1742 (I may be off on the year). The name changed in a variety of ways -- Sigafoos, Sickenfoos, etc. Happy trails, friend. Mike Reed

Re: SIGAFOOS, Pennsylvania 1910 census, 67 doc. Posted on: 20 Apr 2008, by  whitecat08

Surnames > Sigafoos

Arthur W Sigafoos is Arthur Wellington Sigafoos born in Durham, Bucks County, Pa. Married my ancestor's sister Jennie Trenna Fichthorn. They lived in Reading , Berks County. They had a son Arthur Wellington Sigafoos, ...

My father Posted on: 09 Jun 2008, by  IowaShark21

Surnames > Sigafoos

I was adopted when I was 8 yrs old. Darrell Lee Sigafoos was my father. I am now 24 yrs old. My original birthname was Robert Allen Cormier. Which was completely changed changed when I was adopted. I'm c...

Re: George Sigafoos - b. abt 1770 ? Posted on: 26 Aug 2008, by  KLFRANCIS2

Surnames > Zigenfuss

Dear Alllan, I wrote to you some time ago and now I am finally back working on my Sigafoos project. You had offered to forward my letters on to descendants of Solomon and anyone working on this line. I am ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions