Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sigafoos" - 152 Messages

per page

Re: Sigafoos Family of Warren County NJ Posted on: 10 Sep 2009, by  mastang1

Surnames > Sigafoos

David Sigafoos (son of Jehile & Isabella) was my great grandfather. When David's wife Mary (Kinney) passed away in 1892, my grandmother Anna was only 4 years old. She was raised by her Aunt Emma, who was ...

Re: JOE E. MOWERY OHIO WW II VETERAN Posted on: 12 Apr 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Mowery

Could he have been from Logan, Ohio? (Hocking County) I have heard of the name Sigafoos in adjoining Fairfield County, Ohio (Lancaster, Ohio) You might put a post on those county sites. Good Luck.

Re: Gray pictures available Posted on: 11 May 2010, by  foofoo476

Surnames > Gray

Thank you, That would be wonderful. and also if you have anyinfo on William x Sigafoos that would be great. i have a family tree that takes me back to john Jacob but missing who Williams father is and proof. ...

Re: Gray pictures available Posted on: 10 May 2010, by  foofoo476

Surnames > Gray

Good morning I hope them are still avaluable im doing the Sigafoos tree on face bok and connected many Sigafoos's to the tree who are also friends on facebook we would love to see them pictures Stuart Sigafoos who's ...

George Baxter Farrier Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by  charlesjuris

Surnames > Farrier

...descended thru Isaac born 1832 married Martha Curry had son George William born 1858 and married Lilly May Sigafoos and had daughter Carrie Emma born 1905 and married Joseph Mack Lear and had daughter Viola

Re: KINNEY Posted on: 04 Feb 2010, by  mastang1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Warren

...parents and siblings of my GGrandmother, Mary Kinney, (b. 5 Jul 1861 - d. 3 Oct 1892, married David Sigafoos. She had three daughters. I know that she had a brother "Al." (Could be Albert, Alvin, Al...

Re: Sigafoos, Bedford Co PA, Holmes Co OH Posted on: 31 Oct 2010, by  TaylorY36

Surnames > Sigafoos

...working much on genealogy during the period of this question thread but I can tell you this. The Solomon Sigafoos who moved to Holmes Co, OH was born 17 Nov 1784. He married Sarah Dodds whose sister Margare...

Re: SIGAFOOS, Pennsylvania 1910 census, 67 doc. Posted on: 01 Sep 2010, by  HFoofoo11

Surnames > Sigafoos

I'm totally thrilled for one to find you, please contact me brenda Sigafoos Im doing a family tree and this is one of my family Andrew Sigafoos and I know that jacob born 1799 Is Joesph's father born 1833 has a bro...

Re: Julia Bryfogle Palmer Township Northampton Co. PA Posted on: 12 May 2011, by  rgrammes1

Surnames > Breyfogle

Here is what I have on Lewis Bryfogel. Descendants of Lewis Bryfogel -Richard Grammes Generation No. 1 1. LEWIS2 BRYFOGEL (HENRY1 BRYFOGLE) was born Abt. 1847 in Cherryville, Northampton County...

Robert H. P. Pursell of Bath, PA 1918 - 2002 Posted on: 20 Apr 2011, by  danbren2010

Surnames > Pursell

ROBERT HAROLD PERSHING PURSELL, age 83, died on February 17, 2002, at the VNA Hospice at St. Luke's Hospital, Fountain Hill, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. He was born on October 9, 1918, at Bethlehem, ...

Philip D. Pursell of Kutztown, PA 1907 - 1978 Posted on: 19 Apr 2011, by  danbren2010

Surnames > Pursell

PHILIP DUDLEY PURSELL, age 70, died on September 1, 1978, at Allentown Sacred Heart Hospital, Salisbury Township, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. He was born on September 27, 1907, in Parsons, Luzerne C...

Alfred B. Pursell of Zephyrhills, FL 1912 - 2001 Posted on: 16 Apr 2011, by  danbren2010

Surnames > Pursell

ALFRED BRICE PURSELL, age 89, died on September 1, 2001, at the East Pasco Medical Center, Zephyrhills, Pasco County, Florida. He was born on January 5, 1912, at Wilkes Barre, Luzerne County, Pennsylv...

Re: Sigenfuse/Seigenfuse/Sigafoos/And a million others Posted on: 02 Jan 2011, by  BJMEANS

Surnames > Sigenfuse

Hi, I am researching a Elizabeth Singenfoos (sp) who married an Adam Ridenbaugh in Frederick MD on 15 Apr 1835. Anyone having any information on this person and or her family, please post it. Thanks

Searching for Info on Sarah Elizabeth Sigafoos Born 1851 Died 1935 Posted on: 29 Nov 2011, by  NordanFamilyH...

Surnames > Sigafoos

...information about the mother of my grandfather, Frank Hagerman Gardner. His mother was Sarah Elizabeth Sigafoos(B. Sept 1851 in NJ and D. Dec. 16, 1935 in Northampton Co, Portland, PA). She is buried in Riv...

Re: Gray pictures available Posted on: 02 Dec 2011, by  tahnoki

Surnames > Gray

I gave you the wrong ancestry site - it is Sigafoos/Fague that has the pics and what info I have.

Hiram W. Pursell of White Haven, PA 1838 - 1918 Posted on: 27 Nov 2011, by  danbren2010

Surnames > Pursell

...County, Pennsylvania, the son of Jacob Pursell and Anna Catherine Shaver. He was the widower of Sarah Sigafoos Pursell who died in 1906, in Pittston, Luzerne County, PA. He was a veteran of the Civil War enli...

Re: Gray pictures available Posted on: 02 Dec 2011, by  tahnoki

Surnames > Gray

Yes Sybilla (daughter of Amos and Susan) married Osby Sigafoos who was my paternal ggrandfather. I'm in California and my brother is in OR The only info we have on the family is what I've found online (apar...

Berniece Shenberger Sigafoos - Ashland County, Ohio Posted on: 17 Dec 2011, by  Contribution

Surnames > Shenberger

ASHLAND: Berniece Eckard Sigafoos passed away early Friday morning following a 3-month illness. Born February 23, 1921, to Leslie & Carrie Shenberger of Hayesville, Ohio she often recalled stories of the...

SIGAFOOS Bernice Shenberger Eckard 1921-2011 b. Ashland County, Ohio Posted on: 17 Dec 2011, by  Contribution

Surnames > Sigafoos

ASHLAND: Berniece Eckard Sigafoos passed away early Friday morning following a 3-month illness. Born February 23, 1921, to Leslie & Carrie Shenberger of Hayesville, Ohio (Ashland County) she often recall...

Anna Margaret Schaffer Posted on: 25 Jun 2011, by  tiffismyprinc...

Surnames > Schaffer

...in Pennsylvania. I have that her father is John Schaffer and her mom could either be Mary Magdalena Sigafoos or Anna Nancy Osterhout. Does anyone have information on this line and who her mother is???? Tha...

SIGAFOOS Walter H iii - Vietnam Wall section 3W Posted on: 01 Jul 2011, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Sigafoos

SIGAFOOS Walter H iii - Vietnam Wall section 3W Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this pic...

Sigafoos, Sigafoose Posted on: 28 Mar 2012, by  Ken_Graham987...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Miami

Looking for death record and/or burial location and/or obituary for Lewis/Louis Sigafoos/Sigafoose b. abt 1812 in VA. Last seen in 1870 census in Peru Ward 1, Miami, IN with wife Betsy and children John W 19,...

Re: Bowman S. Sterling of Philadelphia,PA., 1853-1954 Posted on: 12 May 2012, by  PHelfand46

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Gloucester

Not sure what you have already but looking online, I found the possible descendents of Bowman Sterling: Rachel E. Sterling - International Genealogical Index / NA Gender: Female Birth: 03 APR 1875 P...

Re: Barbara Ann SHEETS born Indiana approximately 1853 Posted on: 08 Jan 2012, by  Connie Sheets

Surnames > Sheets

...some of those trees say that this Daniel Sheets is the son of my ancestors, Andrew Sheets and Lydia Sigafoos while others say he is the son of John Sheets and Mary Peterson. While I can't provide proof yet...

Re: sigafoos and cummings in Albuquerque Posted on: 02 Jul 2012, by  janerice24

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Bernalillo

...the exact lineage that makes Bernice your great-great-aunt? Is it through Bernice's marriage into the Sigafoos family or are you related through the Cummings side of the family?

Mary Kinney Sigafoos Posted on: 28 Nov 2012, by  mstangil

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Warren

My g-grandmother was Mary Kinney. She married David Sigafoos and had three daughters.I think she died in 1892 when my g-mother was just four years old. Kinney is a common name in Warren Co. and I'm having dif...

Re: sigafoos and cummings in Albuquerque Posted on: 03 Jul 2012, by  gsimard061

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Bernalillo

I'm on the Sigafoos side of the family- from what I know Bernice married Wilson Sigafoos, the uncle of my grandfather John Sigafoos. My grandfather and grandmother had seven kids and their third child is my mother.

Re: sigafoos and cummings in Albuquerque Posted on: 26 Jun 2012, by  gsimard061

...is quite a bit after your post but I was wondering if you had ever found out anything more about the Sigafoos' that you wanted to share? Bernice Sigafoos was my great great aunt and though my contact with her was lim...

Sheets/Sigafoos Bedford, PA Posted on: 06 Jun 2013, by  GLamb68

Surnames > Sheets

...any suggestions for things to look for would be appreciated. Our ancestors are Andrew Sheets and Lydia Sigafoos who were married in Bedford. We will be looking for info on their families and parents.

Sheets/Sigafoos Bedford, PA Posted on: 06 Jun 2013, by  GLamb68

Surnames > Sigafoos

...any suggestions for things to look for would be appreciated. Our ancestors are Andrew Sheets and Lydia Sigafoos who were married in Bedford. We will be looking for info on their families and parents.

Alexander Rankin Posted on: 30 Jan 1999, by Richard Gess

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Atchison

Seeking those connected to family of Alexander and Jane Struthers Rankin. County Coodinator's NOTE: The email address has been deleted from this message as it is not a valid address as of 7/1/99

George Thrush - Lancaster, Ohio Posted on: 27 Jun 2013, by  Contribution

Surnames > Thrush

...friends. He was preceded in death by his parents, Glenn and Nellie Thrush. A special thanks to John Sigafoos for all his love and support he gave during George's illness. Caring Cremation has taken place ...

Re: Sheets/Sigafoos Bedford, PA Posted on: 06 Jun 2013, by  Connie Sheets

Surnames > Sigafoos

...parents is slim to none. Andrew Sheets does appear on the tax lists there, as does George and Solomon Sigafoos. Solomon may be Lydia's brother, and George may be her father, but there are other documents in O...

Surnames > Sheets

...parents is slim to none. Andrew Sheets does appear on the tax lists there, as does George and Solomon Sigafoos. Solomon may be Lydia's brother, and George may be her father, but there are other documents in...

Surnames > Sheets

Duh. Barbara (Sigafoos) Martin was the sister of Solomon Sigafoos, not his brother.

Surnames > Sheets

...he moved to the area of Wayne Co., Ohio that became Holmes Co., Ohio. James Martin married Barbara Sigafoos. She was the daughter of George Sigafoos and the brother of Solomon Sigafoos. This is proven via a document in ...

Re: Sheets/Sigafoos Bedford, PA Posted on: 06 Jun 2013, by  GLamb68

Surnames > Sheets

...Andrew there. Do you know his age? Could he have been the father? Have you run across a James Martin Sigafoos and wife Barbara Ann in Bedford?

Re: Benjamin Acheson, resided Knox Twp., Holmes Co., Ohio 1830 Posted on: 05 Feb 2015, by  Shauna Mason

Surnames > Acheson

...to sort this out any further since you posted this back in 2005. My gr-gr-gr-gr grandfather, Solomon Sigafoos (1785-1852) is named in a document titled "Knox Township, Holmes County, Ohio--excerpt from ...

James Anthony Traficant Jr. Posted on: 30 Sep 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Traficant

...Chahine and Robin O’Grady; his grandchildren, Jon, twins Maria and Elena Chahine, Jennifer Bogli, Edward Sigafoos, and Donald O’Grady; his sister-in-law, Pennie (Richard) Davis; his ...

Re: Searching Ziegenfuss Ziegenfoos Zickefoose or Sigafoos Ancestry Posted on: 08 Aug 2015, by  GaryRRebholz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Montgomery

...worth, I don't find any entries or references for surname variations Ziegenfuss Ziegenfoos Zickefoose or Sigafoos in the local resource called "Milwaukee's German Newspapers; an index of death notices an...

Anna Ritman Sigafoos Posted on: 17 Mar 2015, by  cherylg1157

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northumberland

I need a news story/obituary for Anna Sigafoos. She died 18 May 1963, at Community Hospital, Sunbury. Cause of Death was traumatic shock also a fracture skull. I really can't read the other two causes. ...

Lippincott family Posted on: 29 Mar 1999, by  CHutton1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

Am helping a cousin research her husbands family. She is looking for a James and Rebecca Sigafoos Lippincott who lived for a time in Bucks Co., PA. Their son John was born in PA Oct 17, 1851. He married a Ver...

Zicafoose/Zickefoose Family Crest ? Posted on: 03 Sep 2001, by  CliffordHunte...

Surnames > Zickafoose

...what I read. ZICKEFOOSE - do you have this one? ZICAFOOSE - or this one? ZIEGENFUSS -and- SICKAFOOSE SIGAFOOS SIGAFUS If you would like to check out this website, here is the URL: www.family-crests.com T...

Andrew SHEETS of Bedford Co PA & Holmes Co OH Posted on: 07 Feb 1999, by  Connie122516

Surnames > Sheets

...siblings, and parents of Andrew SHEETS, b. ca. 1780 probably in PA, m. 1803 in Bedford Co PA to Lydia SIGAFOOS, moved to Holmes Co OH ca. 1825 where he died in March, 1840. Children were Samuel m. Phebe WINSL...

William J and Mary Garrison Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by  vmagee111

Surnames > Garrison

...Elizabeth (Lizzie) Bogert around 1885 and they had 2 children, Harry W. and Mildred. He married second Mary Sigafoos(spelling of Sigafoos listed that way on her son's death certificate) around 1890/91. They had 10 ...

MARTIN family in Marshall, IL 1840 - present? Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by Allan Griffith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

...there til death in the late 1800s. My James MARTIN 1793-1875, married 1814 in Bedford, PA to Barbara SIGAFOOS 1796-1883. they had 13 children and lived the rest of their lives in Marshall, IL. Children we...

Re: Andrew SHEETS of Bedford Co PA & Holmes Co OH Posted on: 26 Dec 2001, by Donna Hancock

Surnames > Sheets

Hi Connie sorry I have no info, but I noticed your Lydia Sigafoos moved to Holmes Co. OH ca 1825. My Caroline Cordelia Sigafoos was born Holmes Co. in 1848, so perhaps they are somehow related. I believe Caroline's...

Re: Bucks County Ancestors Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by Susan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

Bill-- To begin with the Sigafoos connection, the only names I have are those of my great-grandmother Rebecca Sigafoos Frankenfield and her father William Seaganfuse and his wife Mary Ann Lutz Seagenfuse. Rebecca w...

Re: Cunningham, Robert Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by Allan Griffith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

...who Martinsville was named for ? My James MARTIN 1793-1875, married 1814 in Bedford, PA to Barbara SIGAFOOS 1796-1883 they had 13 children and lived the rest of their lives in Marshall, IL. Children were: ...

Re: Bucks County Ancestors Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by Bill Ensor

...Spruance Library, Doylestown, PA.) I'm particularly interested in the fact that you are also searching Sigafoos and Stem. I visited Bucks County a year ago, and found my Segafoose relatives came from there ...

per page