Search the Boards

Search Results for "BUCHHOLZ" - 1,687 Messages

per page

Re: william,fred and john Posted on: 28 May 2004, by  sdmhansen

Surnames > Tibbits

Hi I am John Tibbits great great grandson. My grandfather was stacey tibbits. his mother was Augusta Buchholz . i do have some info from this end so let me know. michael Hansen

Re: John Tibbits/Augusta Buchholz Posted on: 28 May 2004, by  sdmhansen

Surnames > Tibbits

Hi I am the greatgrandson of John Tibbits, my Grandfather was Stacey Tibbits. his mother was Augusta Buchholz and they were married on january 1st 1894 ,stacey was born in Wapeton ND in sept 4th 1896 , his bi...

Re: John Tibbits/Augusta Buchholz Posted on: 28 May 2004, by  sdmhansen

Surnames > Tibbits

Hi I am stacey tibbits grandson his mother augusta buchholz married john tibbits in january 1st 1894 , they moved to canada , the province of saskatchewan. I have more but it`s to long, nice to have distant r...

Re: Tibbits family - Michigan Posted on: 11 Jun 2004, by mike hansen

Surnames > Tibbits

...relatives we maybe related. My g father is stacey Daniel tibbits his parents were John tibbits and augusta Buchholz form ND. thx mike

John Tibbits and Augusta Buchholz Posted on: 30 May 2004, by mike hansen

Surnames > Tibbits

To Anyone who may be interested. My Great Great Grandfather was John Tibbits and his wife Augusta Buchholz, my Grand father was Stacey daniel Tibbits. He was born in Wapeton ND in 1896, Augusta in Casselton...

Buchholz in Lewis Oneida Co., NY 1840-1940 Posted on: 06 Apr 1999, by  nikicurry

Surnames > Buckholz

...Nickolas). All children except Barbara and John used BEECHWOOD as their surname--they were born BUCHHOLTZ (BUCHHOLZ) and changed it later. John's children all started out with BUCHHOLZ but were married using BEECHWOO...

buchholz Posted on: 27 Aug 1999, by SCOTT BUCKHOLZ

Surnames > Buckholz

...for family history and my spelling is buckholz but the reasons for writeing is i have been told that buchholz was a part of the family also ever hear this. also not sure what part but did arrve in ny from ger...

Francis Buckholz (Buchholz) Posted on: 01 Dec 1999, by Randy Buckholz

Surnames > Buckholz

My Great Grandfather was Born in Hamberg, Germany, under the surname of Buchholz. The surname was changed to Buckholz, when he came to the states. His name was Francis Buckholz (Buchholz), married Rosalia Anglewicz, ...

Buchholz NYC Posted on: 02 Dec 1999, by Roseann Vojacek

Surnames > Buckholz

my g-grandfather was a Buchholz William/Wilhelm lived in Manhattan in 1890's married Pauline Koppe 1884. They had four children Pauline, Emily, Frederick William. He was a stone mason/brick layer I do not kn...

buchholz nyc 2 Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by Roseann Vojacek

Surnames > Buckholz

W.Buchholz b:1846 in Mor...Germany, parents listed as Jacob and Karoline. Let me know if you have any more info.

BUCHHOLZ IN NYC Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  pgruno

Surnames > Buckholz

...Bruno and Sophia Hofer visited with Buchholzs' in NYC then I discoverd through research that Amalie Buchholz was Bruno's Mother so MAYBE Bruno had cousins there.

Wm Buchholz Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by Roseann Vojacek

Surnames > Buckholz

Pam, I don't know of any Bruno in the Buchholz line, but that's not to say he's not there. My ggf married a Pauline Koppe, and they had four children, Pauline-Lena, Annie-Amelia, William, Jr. Frederick. Will...

Ferdinand Buchholz (Buckholt) Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by Patty Lee

Surnames > Buckholz

I am looking for any info on Ferdinand Buchholz. I came into the U.S. in about 1975. the info that I have on him is as follows. His wife was Bertha Schmelling and they had nine Children. I don't have all the ...

Re: Ferdinand Buchholz (Buckholt) Posted on: 18 Sep 2003, by  yelloflower22...

Surnames > Buckholz

...family history and I have found out that my great-great grandpa was Henry Buckholt's father was Ferdinand Buchholz. I don't really know if it is the same person but if you have found out any information coul...

BUCHHOLTZ - BUCHHOLZ - Dakota, Washaura Cty, WI 1900 - 1910 Posted on: 08 Jan 2003, by  MJ_Leahy

Surnames > Buckholz

I am seeking obituary information for Christopher Buchholtz/Buchholz whom, I believe, died at or near Dakota, Waushara County, Wisconsin between 1900 and 1910, likely 1905-1906. He was survived by wife Wilhel...

Anton Buchholz Posted on: 31 Dec 2003, by Bill vonReichbauer

Surnames > Buckholz

Researching family of Anton Buchholz, believed to be from Alsace-Lorraine. Anton was born about 1816, immigrated to Cleveland, Ohio area some time after 1847 with mother & 3 sisters, was married to Carol...

BARTELL, BUCHHOLTZ & RELATED families 1850 - present Posted on: 10 Dec 2002, by  MJ_Leahy

Surnames > Bartel

I am seeking connections to the following Buchholtz (Buchholz / Buckholtz) families: Chris (Christopher Columbus?) Buchholtz who married Wilhelmina Salzwadel. Among their children were: Augusta Buchholtz b....

Obit: Ellen Grace Elizabeth Wilson Blankenship wife of A.B. "Jim" Blankenship Posted on: 08 Jan 2006, by  LostLeaves

Surnames > Blankenship

** I have NO connection, just trying to help others ** Grace Blankenship Ellen Grace Elizabeth Wilson Blankenship, 90, daughter of Bishop Thomas and Ellen JuDythia Gawthrop Wilson, was born Jan. 2...

pickars around Sebeka, Mn Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by shirley hallberg

Surnames > Pickar

...David Joseph Pickar. His dad lived in Wadena, his name was Anthony Pickar and my dad's mother was Ida Buchholz. His dad's name was Anthony Pickar, wife Mary Fell. Were at one time in Honey Creek,Wis.

Surnames > Pickar

...David Joseph Pickar. His dad lived in Wadena, his name was Anthony Pickar and my dad's mother was Ida Buchholz. His dad's name was Anthony Pickar, wife Mary Fell. Were at one time in Honey Creek,Wis.

Surnames > Pickar

Surnames > Pickar

Surnames > Pickar

Surnames > Pickar

Surnames > Pickar

Surnames > Pickar

Surnames > Pickar

Surnames > Pickar

anton or anthony PICKAR Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by shirley hallberg

Surnames > Pickar

...Pickar and his wife was Mary Fell. His dad's name Anton or Anthony and his wife at this time was Ida Buchholz and later he married Edith 1882-1945. Please contact me for furthur info.

Re: The GOHR Family Posted on: 30 Jul 2003, by juergen gohr

Surnames > Gohr

...Richard Gohr, b. 12.07.1899, Peterswalde, Kreis Schlochau(Pommerania). The Name of his Woman was Hedwig Buchholz. His father was Friedrich August Gohr, b. 24.10.1857 Peterswalde, Kreis Schlochau(Pommerania)...

Grabau, Adamscheck/Adamsheck, Zillman, Buchholz, Zuehlke/Zuhlke Posted on: 17 Mar 2002, by  loasue

Surnames > Grabau

Can anyone tell me the relationship between Zillman, Buchholz, Zuehlke/Zuhlke to Grabau and Adamscheck/Adamsheck.

"Ohde/Ode" surname Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by Ellen Bucholz Meyer

Surnames > Ohde

...on my great grandmother, Mary (Marie) Ode (Ohde?). She immigrated with my great grandfather, John W. Buchholz, from Altkarin, Schwerin, Mecklenburg, East Germany between 1850-1870. They signed on as indenture...

Re: Betcher family Posted on: 12 Apr 2002, by  grosseth1

Surnames > Betcher

...have a Ludovik Betcher bn abt. 1844 at Zyck, Ilow Parish, Plock, Poland. He was married to a Luisa Buchholz bn 1839 at Wegierka (Nowdsiadle), Gombin Parish, Gostynn, Poland. Ludovik's father was Frederick B...

Kienast Posted on: 13 Sep 1999, by P Parenteau

Surnames > Kienast

...in Neidenburg, E Prussia. My g-grandmother, Anna von Kynast/Kynast/Kienast married ca 1886 Fredrick Buchholz. Need date of marriage and where. They had 3 children of whom 3 survved infancy.My grandmother one ...

Sarah E. Horton/James Johnson -- AL/TX Posted on: 17 Sep 2002, by  Cheri_Buchhol...

Surnames > Horton

...with me on Martha's parents/siblings? Thanks in advance for any help. You can email me direct. Cheri Buchholz cheri.buchholz@cox.net

Schojan is a German name Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by  robert1ve0sqa...

Surnames > Schojan

...grace. 1/ Marie (Albertine Elisabeth) Moldenhauer geb. Schojan DOB 16/7/1857 Sandow married 8/5/1877 Franzoesisch-Buchholz (today Berlin) to (Karl Friedrich) Hermann Moldenhauer DOD 2/5/1924 Berlin Her father 2/ (Karl F...

Joseph Sprosty Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by  ThompsonN97

Surnames > Sprosty

...(could this be who you list as Julie?) born May 22, 1874 was his Grandmother. Fanny was married to Gust Buchholz. We do not have a son Joesph listed but have been told that a son named Pepecheck died at the a...

Christian Lang & Monika Jung of Winona, MN Buffalo, WI Posted on: 08 Mar 2006, by  MarkLeckie

Surnames > Lang

...Edward, died in 1890, Clara who married to William F. Buch(h)olz, Minnie/Mina married to Charles T. Buchholz brother to William F. Buchholz; Lyida, Emma married to Max Clausner, Ida, Albert m. to Ida maiden name unk....

SPADY, Alberta E., Ayr, NE - obit Posted on: 07 Dec 2004, by  cribbswh7777

Surnames > Spady

...three daughters, Christina Barnason of Mesa, Ariz., Johanne Laschanzky of Littleton, Colo., and Barbara Buchholz of Ayr; one son, Richard of Hastings; 14 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren. She also w...

Luther Cloninger of Illinois Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by  AMConnell

Surnames > Cloninger

...lived in Illinois, taught school at one time in Calhoun Co. Il. My grandmother, Mary Cloninger Bringman Buchholz was his daughter by Elizabeth Cloninger Bringman. She was born in 1908, so he probably was born...

Re: Antholz in Nebraska Posted on: 10 Jul 2001, by  LoisAhntholz6...

Surnames > Antholz

...grandparents were: John Henry Ahntholz who married Bertha A. Stutheit. His parents: Otto G. and Verna (Buchholz) Ahntholz. These families lived in Southeastern Nebraska near Cook, Table Rock and Elk Creek...

Kleinschmidts in Prussia 1600- 1800's Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  JScharpenberg

Surnames > Kleinschmidt

...gma got as far back as to Arendt Kleinschmidt b abt.1600.wife unknown..1 known son-Johann b 1619 in Buchholz Prussia wife was Ilsche Goette..they had 3 kids- Ilsaben(more info unknown),A* Johann Gerdt(1) and ...

Dase in Poland Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by Kai Dase

Surnames > Dase

...Warsaw, Poland and his name was Ludwig Dase, My Grandfather was Edmund Dase and my grandmother was Betha Buchholz. Thats as much info as I have at this point but go to my web site http://members.home.net/kend...

Dase Roots Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by Ken Dase

Surnames > Dase

Looking for any information on Ludwig Dase,father Edmund Dase and mother Bertha Buchholz. Many thanks

Johanna WESTERLING Posted on: 20 Aug 2004, by Darlene Yarrington

Surnames > Westerling

Looking For Johanna WESTERLING; married Karl BUCHHOLZ in Germany; mother of Carl and William BUCHHOLZ who came to Buffalo County, Wisconsin. They died about 1935 Buffalo County, Wisconsin.

Lowe Families from Scotland to Chicago Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by Karen S. (Lowe) Rowe

Surnames > Lowe

James Low and Easson Will families from Forfar, Forfarshire, Plovermoor, and Kirriemuir, Scotland to Chicago and Lyonsville, IL in 1847. Families moved to Washington Co., KS, Berkeley, San Francisco, ...

Mary bertha augusta Dieckow m Phillip Buccholz Posted on: 03 Nov 2006, by  cbmeye11

Surnames > Dieckow

These two married in Logan Co, Illinois. Mary Bertha Augusta Dieckow (1886-1922) had siblings, Julia b April 1885, Minnie b 1889, Frank b 1891, Ida b 1893, Henry b 1897. I would love to find marriages...

Zarbock, Zarbok Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by Barbara (Zarback) Anderson

Surnames > Zarbok

...from Zarbok to Zarback. I would like to have contact with others doing Zarbok research. I am also doing Buchholz as my grandmother married a Zarback. They were both Germans from Russia.

Lillian (Stern) BUCHHOLZ (1905 - 2005) Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Lillian Buchholz Born in Town of Heartland, WI on Aug. 1, 1905 Died on Dec. 23, 2005 and resided in Shawano and Kimberly, WI. Visitation: Monday Dec. 26, 2005 Service: Monday Dec. 26, 2005 Cemeter...

Schmaling deaths Rock Co WI Posted on: 02 Nov 2006, by paul mcbride

Surnames > Schmaling

...on 4-8-1925. Death Doc# 33505. Herman Schmaling died 1-10-1949, born 12-17-1871 to John and Minnie Buchholz, buried Milton Cemetery. Death in Vol 6 page 125. Harold Schmaling on 10-17-1906, born on 5-24-19...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions