Search the Boards

Search Results for "OBER" - 1,942 Messages

per page

Michael Warren Nelson Posted on: 27 Mar 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Michael Warren Nelson Michael Warren Nelson of Alvin, Texas, was born on December 9, 1960 in Sedro Woolley, WA. He lived in Washington until 1967, when his family moved to Alvin, TX. He attended Alvi...

German ancestry from Landskron Posted on: 02 Aug 2005, by Brady Kunz

Localities > Western Europe > France > Alsace

...family history and know that my family migrated from Landskron, Czech in villages of Rudelsdorf and Ober Johnsdorf, and Ober Michaelsdorf. The names I am searching for are Kunz, Scheberle, Schmeiser, Klecker

Re: Abram Ober/1824-1855/Bedford/Pa Posted on: 28 Mar 2007, by  @@j1254@sbcgl...

Surnames > Ober

William Keagy Ober was my Great Grandfather. Lived his adult life in Elgin, Illinois. Of course that makes Abram Keagy my GGFather. More information available if interested.

Levi E. OBER, M. D., Biography, b. 1819 VT to OH to PA to IL to WI Posted on: 04 Apr 2007, by  Roxanne Munns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > La Crosse

From "History of La Crosse County, Wisconsin", 1881, p. 781. City of La Crosse LEVI E. OBER, M.D., (deceased); a native of Vermont, was born at Rockingham, Windham Co., July 31, 1819, and was ...

Levi E. OBER, M. D., Biography, b. 1819 VT to OH to PA to IL to WI Posted on: 04 Apr 2007, by  Roxanne Munns

Surnames > Ober

From "History of La Crosse County, Wisconsin", 1881, p. 781. City of La Crosse LEVI E. OBER, M.D., (deceased); a native of Vermont, was born at Rockingham, Windham Co., July 31, 1819, and was ...

ITTNER Posted on: 01 Jun 2004, by  CRFTYCHRIS

Surnames > Ittner

LOOKING FOR ITTNER'S THAT LIVED IN OBER NEUGRUN WHICH IS NOW HORNI NIVY. THE FAMILY LIVED THERE THROUGH OUT THE 1800'S. I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO HAVE SOME PICTURES OF THE AREA IF ANYONE HAS SOME THEY'ED BE ...

Re: The Ober name Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  vze26gbu

Surnames > Ober

I have an old German Bible that uses the word ober to discribe God hovering (ober)over the mist of the deep. The word ober was used to descibe being above something.

Gilbert SHEPARD, M. D., Biography, b. 1838 NY to WI Posted on: 10 Apr 2007, by  Roxanne Munns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > La Crosse

...returned to Beloit College and graduated in 1866; he came to La Crosse and studied medicine with Dr. Ober and graduated from Hahnemann Medical College of Chicago in 1870; he immediately commenced practice...

Gilbert SHEPARD, M. D., Biography, b. 1838 NY to WI Posted on: 10 Apr 2007, by  Roxanne Munns

Surnames > Shepard

...returned to Beloit College and graduated in 1866; he came to La Crosse and studied medicine with Dr. Ober and graduated from Hahnemann Medical College of Chicago in 1870; he immediately commenced practice...

Re: Pflug's of Zelienople, PA Posted on: 17 Apr 2007, by  KFutato

Surnames > Pflug

...posted my data at Rootsweb WorldConnect (family trees). I am a lineal descendant of the Pflug line from Ober/Nieder betschdorf, Elsass-Lothringen, Germany (Bas-Rhin, Alsace, France). I have a lot of inf...

Re: Extensive Listing Of Auers In Hallau Posted on: 22 Apr 2007, by  CharlieHAuer

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > General

...about 1847. He was born 1825. His name, John Jacob Auer and he wrote the following in a diary,"Ober Hallau Canton Sohaffhous via Havre de Grace" I think he settled in the Illinois area (near S...

ALOIS THIEL Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by Norma Reusche

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Czechs in Nebraska

...grandmother, MARIA LOUISA SCHOBER, B: 3 Oct 1855, both in the Bruntal area at either Neider Wildgrube or Ober Wildgrube left the Bruntal area which was the Sudentenland in about 1880 and lived in Both Kan...

William E. "Bill" Shepard Posted on: 24 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...great grandfather, and friend. He is survived by his wife, Shirley, daughters, Christy Shepard and Layne Ober, son-in-law Jim Ober, granddaughter, Jennifer Ober and spouse Julio Thomas, granddaughter Lindsey Pain...

Donna Rogers Ford Posted on: 25 Apr 2007, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...Donna and Lyle Molyneaux of Bentley creek, Helen and Robert Hotaling of Rome RR 1, and Tina and Ron Ober of Towanda; two sons and daughters-in-law; Roger and Terry ford of Rome RR 1 and John and Cindy For...

Wetterhold & Ours/Auer in Germany Posted on: 03 May 2007, by  heirloon55

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Upshur

...1738, 21 Jan Johann Elias Auer, recent resident of Singen, son of Johann Melchior Auer, resident in Ober Mutschelback to Catharine Barbara dau of deceased Jacob Mathias who was a citizen in ...

HALAMICK. Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by  sch1964

Surnames > Halamick

...Niedermeyer/Niedermayer family from Luby (Schönbach bei Eger) and settled in Milwaukee. Ulrich family from Ober hannichen (Horni Hanychev) near Liberec also settled in Milwaukee.

Re: PADSTOW CEMETERY Help with a few names... Posted on: 05 May 2007, by  Stella_Stange...

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Lac Ste > Anne

Hi Jamie, Just a Thought: Perhaps also posting to the General Message Board for Alberta:Readers from across Alberta - and elsewhere - Perhaps some can help with information about the Church or Cemeter...

Re: jimmie tetlow Posted on: 09 May 2007, by  rmober

Surnames > Tetlow

...RI. I'm looking for information on the McGrogan family. Do you possibly have any information? Rose Ober

Death: Lewis Jennison - Lowell Sun - Lowell MA - July 14, 1941 Posted on: 15 May 2007, by  canesfan4

Surnames > Jennison

...Jennison, and is survived by his wife, Mrs. Dorothy (Robinson) Jennison; two sisters, Mrs. Walter N. Ober of Lynnfield Center, and Mrs. Percy E. Varnum of Los Angeles, Calif; one brother, Clayton F. Jen...

Re: Ober Posted on: 17 May 2007, by  J_Hendricks

Surnames > Ober

Hello, I have an ancestress named Maria Gertrudis Ober (also shown as Oberson). She was born about 1804 in Limburg Province in the netherlands. Her husband was Hendrick Pieters (also spelled Peeters). ...

Re: Oberg Posted on: 23 May 2007, by  ksw250

Surnames > Oberg

...they took, mispelling just happened. 2nd theory: Accents. O-b-e-r-g may have sounded like "Ober" hence the spelling. I dont know that any of this is accurate or true, but it is the little...

Re: God this is the worst name in the world. We are named after a stupid ugly haircut. Posted on: 15 Jun 2007, by  mjhardy101

Surnames > Mullet

...family is decended from the Mulletts of Ohio. He also has Hans Mollat (married to Marie Ratz) from Ober Ramsern (or Ramsen) Switzerland, and Hans' son Johannes Mollat (married to Katherine Moser; came to...

Peter Miller (Peter Muller) 1808 Ober Selters, Germany? Posted on: 06 Jul 2007, by  PatRains04

Surnames > Miller

...MO (later KC, MO), trail head. Then they homesteaded in Wea Township, Kansas. Many Millers came from Ober Selters (near Camburg, Wiesbaden) in mid 1850s. Possibly some other children of Peter & Cathar...

JOHN EMMANS Posted on: 07 Jul 2007, by  jackiekleitz2...

Surnames > Emmons

...to find out more information on John Emmans, who was born in Ohio, in 1852?. He was married to Viola Ober in 1895?. They had children, laura, floyd, oral, melvin, gladys, etc. I am trying to do a family t...

Re: Humerich and Snook Families Posted on: 12 Jul 2007, by  S_Rambaum

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

> he was from near Hamburg in a small community called Selters-Nassau. Well, it is not exactly near. On the Autobahn, you still would travel several hours to reach Hamburg. But Selters is a smal...

per page