Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "hank" - 5,598 Messages

per page

1956 students and faculty at Odessa HS Posted on: 13 Nov 2012, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Ector

1956 Corral, Yearbook of Odessa Senior High, Odessa, Texas The following individuals are pictured in the 1956 Corral, yearbook of Odessa Senior High. They are listed in order of family name, given n...

Re: NEED OBIT FOR HENRY "HANK" C. GWARTNEY FROM 1930 Posted on: 16 Apr 2013, by  doquest

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wyoming > Counties > Converse

Leslie: I have a copy of the obit for Hank Gwartney; also there is a biography for him and his family in our county history book. Do you have a copy of this? He is buried in the Douglas cemetery, howev...

Re: Looking for SS Stellar in 1882 Posted on: 11 Sep 2012, by  dorisjz

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Ship records

...just the pictures for research on what I found. There is more! Feel free to contact me if you wish. Hank Zieman email: Dhzieman@sbcglobal.net Ph 573 374 7812 cell 573 286 3484

SSDI Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by  hankwenzler

Surnames > Wenzler

...019-12-6123. This sounds fairly close to the dates you mentioned for your father and it is in Massachusetts. Hank Wenzler

Re: Lanasa/Capuano Posted on: 16 Jan 2013, by  Mattthomason7...

Surnames > Lanasa

Hey William, My mom grew up in South Baltimore and is Catherine Lanasa. Her parents were Frank(Hank)and Virginia. My grandfather was a pro duckpin bowler and was originally from Echodale avenue off of Ha...

Re: E. O. Nielsen--sketch artist of the 1900s Posted on: 11 Jun 2013, by  JoyGallagher2...

Surnames > Nielsen

Another descendant sent his newspaper obituary in which his name is given as Edwin (Hank) O. Nielsen. If you have documentation that his first name was Eina, I would love to receive it. I will be glad t...

Re: James Edward Rateliff Posted on: 21 Jan 2013, by  timber_taylor

Surnames > Ratliff

...my father is walter ray rateliff and his mother is hazel rateliff she had 12 children martha, walter, hank, bonnie, barbara, carolin, pat, hazel, louis, zoinnie, valdean, and i cant think of the rest can ...

Re: Addison E. Verrill and Joyce Hilborn Verrill Smith Posted on: 05 Feb 2013, by  csbyerly

Surnames > Verrill

...turned 93. I saw her this summer with Mary Ann McQuigg Garcia, John McQuigg, Nancy Norberg Alexander, Hank Norberg and Marti Norberg. I went out again at Thanksgiving with my husband. I am toying with t...

Re: I would like to know more about my heritage Posted on: 11 Sep 2012, by  candacereitsm...

Surnames > Reitsma

...on the Reitsma's as well. My father was Troy Reitsma, his mother was Zella & she was married to a Hank Reitsma (not sure if it was short for Henry or anything else..) I do know he is no longer living ...

FREEMAN, Joan, 1942-2013 Posted on: 24 Jul 2013, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Spouse - Robert W. Freeman, surviving, married 31 years Parents - Vincent E. Vivian and Betty Edler and Hank Schmidt Undertaker - Harman, Drums Place of burial - Residence - Drums and Mahwah, NJ Occupati...

Opportunity to share baseball related family history on NMAJH Tumblr Page! Posted on: 27 Jun 2013, by  chasingdreams...

Topics > Sports

...childhood or community? Do you have a ball used from Sandy Koufax’s perfect game, or a ticket stub from when Hank Greenberg became the first player to hit more than 25 home runs in a season? If you have a...

Re: TRYING TO FIND AND INFORMATION ON THE PETRIES Posted on: 23 Jul 2013, by  joe_apg

Surnames > Petrie

...them in Wiki under Herkimer. There are three books that identify the German Petrie's genealogy: 1. Hank Z. Jones, Volume 2? of the two volume set on the Palantines. 2. William Barker, Early Families of ...

ZUCH, Frank, d. 1952 Posted on: 09 Jan 2013, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...wife died in July 1951. Surviving are five children, twenty-two children, and two sisters, Mrs. Max Hank and Mrs. Arthur Oestreich, Ashland. Services were conducted by the Rev. John Weaver, pastor of Zion...

Obit Look Up Omaha, Sarah (Nellie) Ellan Bidinger-Swartzell Posted on: 12 Mar 2013, by  shar454

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Douglas

...Bidinger-Swartzell Born: Feb 25 1865 Liberty, Buchanan County, Iowa. Died: Between 1902-1915. Father:Henry (Hank) Bidinger. Mother:Sarah Melissa McBee. Married: Lewis Allen Swartzel in Buchanan County, Io...

Re: Millers Posted on: 12 Sep 2012, by  BarryDalby07

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wexford > General

Hi Cate, The Palatine Families of Ireland by Henry or Hank Jones contains the Miller Palatine names listed for Old Ross. The rental info is from the Abel Ram Estate papers held in the National Library of ...

Member Tree Rankings-batch 1 Posted on: 01 Jun 2013, by  AGHatchett3rd

Topics > Ancestry > com > Member Trees > Member Trees

...Ancestors-00000003-0.0652 Tew Family Tree-00000087-0.0199 Salmon family tree-00000038-0.0000 Reid Falso-00000095-0.0000 Hank Williams-00000028-0.0000 Albert Einstein's tree-00000006-0.0000 I shall at...

Search for family Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by Althea Wattley Hernandez

Surnames > Wattley

...this page and decided to write. My name is Althea Wattley.I was born in Trinidad.My father's name was Hank William Samuel Wattley. He was born on 14th February 1926 I believe in Trinidad.His mother's maid...

RIEFER SURNAME Posted on: 11 Feb 2001, by Roberta S. Sutter (Riefer)

Surnames > Riefer

...Riefer and was married to Ruby Pearl Talkington (Riefer). They were the parents of Louise, Francis (Hank), Henry (Tif)and Robert L. Riefer. From what I understand, my grandfather, Hinie resided at 716 Vie...

Black Diamonds of Sheridan Posted on: 11 Jan 1999, by Hank Mottl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wyoming > Counties > Sheridan

Hi Chuck, thanks for the lead, my local bookstores cannot locate the book, is it local to Sheridan? Thanks Hank

Re: Duncan/Dobbins Posted on: 15 Jul 2013, by  H_Wysong

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Floyd

...Co. Virginia (I think). Do you have any information on Leb or his parents? Thank you. Best regards, Hank Wysong

Obit Look Up. Posted on: 12 Mar 2013, by  shar454

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Pierce

...on Sarah (Nellie) Ella Swartzel Born Feb 25 1865 Liberty, Buchanan County, Iowa. Father: Henry W. (Hank) Bidinger. Mother: Sarah Melissa McBee. Married Lewis Allen Swartzel in Buchanan County, Iowa. ...

Re: Shirts-Shurtz family Posted on: 21 Mar 2013, by  dorisw

Surnames > Shurtz

...Germany, check the book The Palatine Families of New York 1710 by Henry Z. Jones, Jr., pp. 943-946. Hank Jones has done an amazing job of tracking our Palatine ancestors and is considered the premier gene...

Re: Missing Keenans...do you know them? Posted on: 22 Apr 2013, by  GaryK_Oshkosk

Surnames > Keenan

...Waneta have extensive family history from Peter's move to MO and of how family grew in Nebraska. Henry (Hank) moved to Casper, WY and deveoped a large ranch there. Most of George James Keenan stayed in ...

Lilla Duvall Willingham 1932 - 2012 Posted on: 16 Jul 2012, by  Liz_leavell

Surnames > Duvall

...Willingham. Funeral services will begin at 10 a.m. Tuesday, July 17 at Lemley Chapel with Rev. Hank Duvall and Rev. David Downum officiating. Burial is in Shady Grove Cemetery by Lemley Funeral Serv...

Re: Pellettiere Posted on: 26 Jun 2012, by  JamesTStreete...

Surnames > Pellettieri

...Museum and the director is going to send me some pictures of him for my tree. Vito co-wrote songs with Hank Williams and ...

Emery, Wm H. Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by Lynda Darby Ozinga

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Henry

Washington County, (Kansas) Register Sept. 27, 1940 W. H. (Hank) Emery, 91 Dies Saturday Forenoon W. H. Emery died at 10:30 o'clock, Saturday forenoon, Sept. 21, 1940, at his home on East 5th street, Was...

Edwin Eschler Evans (1920-2012) Obituary Posted on: 22 Nov 2012, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Bear Lake

Deseret News, 11/22/12 Sandy, UT-Edwin Eschler Evans (known all his life by family and friends as "Ted") passed away peacefully on Friday, November 16, 2012 in Sandy, Utah, at the age of ...

DOLLYE FRANKLIN --2013 Posted on: 13 Feb 2013, by  Ken_Gilkey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Caldwell

...brothers, Carroll Cook of Caldwell County, Jim Manning of Indianapolis, Ind., Billy Wayne Cook and Donnie Hank Cook, both of Evansville, Ind.; five sisters, Anna B. Lane, Virginia Fortner and Suzie Wiles,...

Re: Henry hank George Posted on: 29 Mar 2013, by  Anasazibuilde...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Manitoulin

...am originally from Manitoulin Island,now living in Virginia with my husband. I have looked for Henry (Hank) George in my files of 7000+ family from the area of Manitoulin and have not found him. I would l...

Caroline Bertha Pederson (Lauer)- Aka. Betsey?- Minnesota & Colorado Posted on: 20 Jun 2013, by  MarissaLauer

Surnames > Pederson

...confirmed by the 1900 census). They had 5 children: -Violet -Walter Arthur (Aka. Walt) -Henry (Aka. Hank) -Mable (married surname Swan) -Earl Wilford (my great grandfather) I also know that she had a si...

Re: Neal 'Papa' McCormick Posted on: 10 Feb 2013, by  cowbaron1892

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Walton

Papa Neal was a great guy. He invented the McCormick SteelGuitar and he played with Hank Williams, Red Foley, and several others before he retired and moved back home.

McCARY / RAE of Bibb co AL Posted on: 20 Jan 1999, by Hank Garner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Bibb

Please respond by Email or USmail ONLY! Thanks Email: garnerh@pacifier.com USMail: Hank Garner/3813 NW 30th Ave/Camas,WA,98607 Would like to communicate with the McCARY & RAE source in the BIBB co AL...

Earl Hiller Obituary Posted on: 05 May 2013, by  VolunteerCont...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

Funeral service for 81 year old Earl Hiller of Ute will be held at 10:30am on Monday, April 29 at the St. Paul Lutheran Church in Ute. Burial will be in the St. Paul's Cemetery in Charter Oak. Earl pa...

Jeanne Louise Fenner Helm - Lancaster, Ohio Posted on: 29 Jul 2013, by  Contribution

Surnames > Helm

...Cassaundra Hoplite Sutton, Lily Haddox, Paige Haddox, Clark Robb, Alexis Robb, Jenna Robb, Elizabeth Aiello, Hank Aiello, John Aiello, and Robbie Welsh. Jeanne is ...

Re: Quiring families Posted on: 21 Jan 2013, by  Peter_Quiring

Surnames > Quiring

...(husband Denny) Knight of Mt. Vernon, WA, Mark (wife Samantha) Vandagriff of Oregon City, OR, brothers; Hank Quiring of Redmond, OR, Jake Quiring of Califorina, sisters; Ann Quiring and Sue Costello ...

May 2012 - Music FH and Miles-Odum FH Obituaries Posted on: 02 Jan 2013, by  redbirdacres1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Ware

Ware County, Georgia Obituaries May 2012 ************* Music Funeral Home ************* S. Eugene Davis Born in Green County, Arkansas on Dec. 19, 1922 Departed on May 1, 2012 and resided in Waycr...

March 2012 - Music FH and Miles-Odum FH Obituaries Posted on: 02 Jan 2013, by  redbirdacres1

Ware County, Georgia USA Obituaries March 2012 ************* Music Funeral Home ************* Kirby Kyle Moore Born in Waycross, Ware Co, GA on Sep. 13, 1971 Departed on Mar. 1, 2012 and resided i...

Spelling variations Posted on: 11 May 1999, by M. Kerith Abel

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Schuyler

...out. My wife is descended from the Palatine Emigre Johan Jorg Kast, who arrived in New York in 1710. Hank Jones in his remarkable three volume effort, "The Palatine Families of New York" was una...

September 2012 - Music FH and Miles-Odum FH Obituaries Posted on: 02 Jan 2013, by  redbirdacres1

Ware County, Georgia Obituaries September 2012 ************* Music Funeral Home ************* Marjorie Louise King Born in Ware County, GA on Mar. 27, 1920 Departed on Sep. 1, 2012 and resided in ...

Elisabeth "Betty" M. Coman - b. Rochester, NY Posted on: 29 May 2013, by  Contribution

Surnames > Coman

...Charles C. Wells of St. John's, USVI; brother, Alfred (Kathleen) Marston of Aiken, SC; sister, Mardi (Hank) Swain of Nashville, IN; many nieces and nephews, and the extended Hutchinson family. Born in R...

Betty Scarborough Henley Posted on: 01 Jan 2013, by  TheaGoodman

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Betty Scarborough Henley August 9, 1929 - January 13, 2012 Biography Memorial service for Betty Scarborough Henley, 82, Lawton, will be 2:00 p.m. Wednesday in the St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church with...

Re: allways wondering Posted on: 22 Feb 2013, by  HBurnham88

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Orange

...Sharpe and Harriett Mae (Hattie) Clifton. I can be contacted at hankburnham@charter.net. Sincerely, Hank Burnham, Athens, GA

Re: Smith Posted on: 20 May 2013, by  laura_brussta...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Gloucester

...Gordon they had ten kids and my father's name was Alvin Hamlet Brusstar, there was Bill, Ed, Gordon Hank, Flora, Glenn which we called Auntie Bird, Estelle and Jeanette. I have the Brusstar family tree to...

Whatcom County, WA Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by Melissa Elsner

Surnames > Elsner

...need information on the parents and even as far as great, great, great grandparents of brothers Carl, Hank, Frank and Allen Elsner.

Guevara Erasmo Obit Posted on: 13 Mar 2013, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...Manzanita. He leaves behind his beloved wife Yolanda Guevara of 32 years, his sisters Mercedes Perez (Hank) of Commerce, CA, Maria Castrellon (Dan) of Pico Rivera, CA and Romelia Armenta of Carson, CA; ...

Re: Family of John Joseph Swoboda July 13, 1819 Posted on: 06 Feb 2013, by  Beth Sanders

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Moravia

My grandparents, John H. (Hank) Stevens and Minnie Swoboda Stevens are both buried at Memorial Gardens Cemetery in St. Joseph, MO. I am interested in any further information you have regarding the family....

BETTY GRANSTAFF--1997 Posted on: 13 Feb 2001, by  kengilke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Caldwell

...years and started the Second Time Around Consignment Store in Paducah. She was a member of Margaret Hank Cumberland Presbyterian Church where she initiated the Clothes Closet and served as pianist for 25...

Re: Herman & Minnie WULFF Posted on: 06 Mar 2013, by  harrold_forch...

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Camrose City

Hi Ellen, Henry (Uncle Hank) was my uncle on my mothers side. Eleanor was my aunt, and the youngest of the family. She was Hanks sister. I was in touch with Shannon once but she did not reply for some rea...

Cecil King - Benton - Mar 2013 Posted on: 20 Mar 2013, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...Gilbertsville, Ky.; one granddaughter, Crystal Harper and her husband Aaron of Benton, Ky.; one great-grandson, Hank Harper of Benton, Ky.; and one brother, Glen A. King of Benton, Ky. He was preceded in...

OBIT Ora Mae VanWinkle McGinnis 1936-2011 Posted on: 03 Apr 2013, by  Kandy_BackAge...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Madison

...Norman Cecil McGinnis, grandson Nathan Clark Muller, brothers Virgil "Pic", Grover, Luther, Hank, and Johnny, and a sister Elizabeth "Lee". A gathering of family and friends will be he...

per page