Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "hank" - 5,596 Messages

per page

Need help with info on Hank Reitsma Posted on: 12 Sep 2012, by  candacereitsm...

Surnames > Reitsma

My name is Candace Reitsma & I am in search of any info on a Hank Reitsma. He may have been married to my grandmother Zella long enough to have 3 boys.. Gary Reitsma, Ryan Reitsma & Troy Reitsma (...

Need help with info on Hank Reitsma Posted on: 12 Sep 2012, by  candacereitsm...

Surnames > Reitsma

My name is Candace Reitsma & I am in search of any info on a Hank Reitsma. He may have been married to my grandmother Zella long enough to have 3 boys.. Gary Reitsma, Ryan Reitsma & Troy Reitsma (...

REITSMA Posted on: 11 Sep 2012, by  candacereitsm...

Surnames > Reitsma

My grandma Zella was married to a man named Hank Reitsma & had 3 sons & divorced. I want to know about this Hank who may have lived in Green Hill, Indiana & possibly even lived in Arizona! I think...

Delwyn John Smith (1933-2012) Obituary Posted on: 30 Aug 2012, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Oneida

Idaho State Journal, 08/30/12 POCATELLO — Delwyn John Smith left this mortal existence Monday, Aug. 27, 2012. He was born Feb. 1, 1933, in Malad, Idaho. He was the second child of Rosella John an...

Harry Mobley obit - 1965 Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

Independent Journal Thursday, February 11, 1965 Page 4 HARRY S. MOBLEY Dies at 70 [photograph] Harry S. (Hank) Mobley, the dean of Marin County high school coaches, is dead. Mobley, who served 39 years...

Re: Rev. Joshua Adams Posted on: 26 Aug 2012, by  hgadams56

Surnames > Adams

Hi Cindy, Joshua is in my family too. Any pictures of your visit you could share? Thanks, Hank Adams

Re: Tufflys Posted on: 17 Aug 2012, by  trishalynn821

Surnames > Tuffly

Hi Laura, This is Trisha, Tim's daughter. Can you tell me how my uncles are doing? (Pat,Ed,Hank)How's my cousin Kelly?(Ed's son) How's Maxine,Lillian, and their kids? (Hank's daughter's)If you want to tal...

dau. of Anna Korzan Prelepa Posted on: 24 Jul 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Korzan

...three grandchildren, Christina Austin, Jeffrey Austin and Rob Szenyeri; five great-grandchildren, Elias, Hank, Trey and Mae Szenyeri and Kennedy Austin; two step grandchildren, Anthony (Karen) Stanfar and...

Frances Tatania Szenyeri 1916-2012 Ohio Posted on: 24 Jul 2012, by  Contribution

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...three grandchildren, Christina Austin, Jeffrey Austin and Rob Szenyeri; five great-grandchildren, Elias, Hank, Trey and Mae Szenyeri and Kennedy Austin; two step grandchildren, Anthony (Karen) Stanfar and...

Re: Preston Kellough Posted on: 22 Aug 2012, by  sweiler5550

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Pike

...OH to George W. Armentrout 6) Minnie B. Mitten b. ca 1865 d. aft 1920 m. ca 1892 to Henry 'Hank' Jones 7) James William Mitten b May 1867, Pike co OH d. 24 Nov 1937, Ross co OH 8) Francis M...

Lilla Duvall Willingham 1932 - 2012 Posted on: 16 Jul 2012, by  Liz_leavell

Surnames > Duvall

...Willingham. Funeral services will begin at 10 a.m. Tuesday, July 17 at Lemley Chapel with Rev. Hank Duvall and Rev. David Downum officiating. Burial is in Shady Grove Cemetery by Lemley Funeral Serv...

Paula Ann Mabe Obit Posted on: 28 Jul 2012, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Spartanburg

...several nieces and nephews. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, July 28, 2012, by the Rev. Hank Robertson and the Rev. Steve McCreary. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the...

Arnel L. Perkins Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by Jerri Gantz Mahoney - Obit Transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

...Goldie Laury of Sapulpa; son Rick of McAlester, daughter Debbie Taylor of McAlester; brothers Owen, Hank and George, all of Sapulpa; sisters Ernestine Jackson, Lorene Spears and Marylou Pickett, all of Sa...

Re: Pellettiere Posted on: 26 Jun 2012, by  JamesTStreete...

Surnames > Pellettieri

...Museum and the director is going to send me some pictures of him for my tree. Vito co-wrote songs with Hank Williams and ...

Re: Louise Freisch Hank in Milwaukee's German newspapers Posted on: 29 Jun 2012, by  GaryRRebholz

Surnames > Freisch

...there was a family death notice published in one of Milwaukee's German newspapers for Louise Freisch Hank. For more information, contact: gary.rebholz@gmail.com project originator/compiler/editor "Mi...

Re: Dolls in Berks & Schuylkill Co, PA Posted on: 12 Jun 2012, by  AnnDealy

Surnames > Doll

...your Beckers are long time Berks Countians they might go back to J. Henrich BECKER who is included in Hank Jones' "Palatine Families of NY". Happy Hunting, Ann the Librarian

Cecil King - Benton - Mar 2013 Posted on: 20 Mar 2013, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...Gilbertsville, Ky.; one granddaughter, Crystal Harper and her husband Aaron of Benton, Ky.; one great-grandson, Hank Harper of Benton, Ky.; and one brother, Glen A. King of Benton, Ky. He was preceded in...

DOLLYE FRANKLIN --2013 Posted on: 13 Feb 2013, by  Ken_Gilkey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Caldwell

...brothers, Carroll Cook of Caldwell County, Jim Manning of Indianapolis, Ind., Billy Wayne Cook and Donnie Hank Cook, both of Evansville, Ind.; five sisters, Anna B. Lane, Virginia Fortner and Suzie Wiles,...

Dustin Middaugh Posted on: 15 Mar 2013, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...Transport/ Pumpco both in Wysox. Dustin loved the outdoors with his favorite place being at his Aunt Hank’s pond and was known for climbing trees barefooted. He will be remembered for his love of nature and...

OBIT Ora Mae VanWinkle McGinnis 1936-2011 Posted on: 03 Apr 2013, by  Kandy_BackAge...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Madison

...Norman Cecil McGinnis, grandson Nathan Clark Muller, brothers Virgil "Pic", Grover, Luther, Hank, and Johnny, and a sister Elizabeth "Lee". A gathering of family and friends will be he...

Leona Hammerschmidt Posted on: 31 Jul 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Hammerschmidt

Leona Hammerschmidt b. 12/17/1916Helen Hammerschmidt b. 1/13/1919Mary Anna Hammersmith Hammerschmidt b. 12/07/1920 in Ogallah, Kansas d. 1/24/1999, Victoria, Ellis County, KansasRichard M. Hammersmith...

Re: Missing Keenans...do you know them? Posted on: 22 Apr 2013, by  GaryK_Oshkosk

Surnames > Keenan

...Waneta have extensive family history from Peter's move to MO and of how family grew in Nebraska. Henry (Hank) moved to Casper, WY and deveoped a large ranch there. Most of George James Keenan stayed in ...

FREEMAN, Joan, 1942-2013 Posted on: 24 Jul 2013, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Spouse - Robert W. Freeman, surviving, married 31 years Parents - Vincent E. Vivian and Betty Edler and Hank Schmidt Undertaker - Harman, Drums Place of burial - Residence - Drums and Mahwah, NJ Occupati...

Re: Quiring families Posted on: 21 Jan 2013, by  Peter_Quiring

Surnames > Quiring

...(husband Denny) Knight of Mt. Vernon, WA, Mark (wife Samantha) Vandagriff of Oregon City, OR, brothers; Hank Quiring of Redmond, OR, Jake Quiring of Califorina, sisters; Ann Quiring and Sue Costello ...

Regina Kiley King-Hank King Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by MKiley

Surnames > King

Hi, I am looking for the children or grandchildren of Regina Kiley King from South Dakota and Hank King. They lived in Oregon. Regina was my father's sister.

Re: Neal 'Papa' McCormick Posted on: 10 Feb 2013, by  cowbaron1892

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Walton

Papa Neal was a great guy. He invented the McCormick SteelGuitar and he played with Hank Williams, Red Foley, and several others before he retired and moved back home.

McCARY / RAE of Bibb co AL Posted on: 20 Jan 1999, by Hank Garner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Bibb

Please respond by Email or USmail ONLY! Thanks Email: garnerh@pacifier.com USMail: Hank Garner/3813 NW 30th Ave/Camas,WA,98607 Would like to communicate with the McCARY & RAE source in the BIBB co AL...

Re: TRYING TO FIND AND INFORMATION ON THE PETRIES Posted on: 23 Jul 2013, by  joe_apg

Surnames > Petrie

...them in Wiki under Herkimer. There are three books that identify the German Petrie's genealogy: 1. Hank Z. Jones, Volume 2? of the two volume set on the Palantines. 2. William Barker, Early Families of ...

Re: Grainger/Granger Surname - early to mid-19th Century - Ireland/England Posted on: 13 Jan 2013, by  rgray181941

Surnames > Granger

My address is as follows: Ronald E. Gray 22927 N Hank Raymond Dr Sun City West, AZ 85375 Ron

VAUGHAN Hank and Jerry Posted on: 23 Feb 2013, by  t42Bluebonnet

Surnames > Vaughan

VAUGHAN Hank and Jerry I photographed this gravestone in the Blue Bonnet Hills Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of ...

Re: Joey de Marquita & Mickey) Posted on: 30 Jun 2013, by  KevinMcGrier

Surnames > Sissac

Actually, Maria's Mother's Sister Carol married Robert, not Hank. Robert aka Uncle Bobby aka Nick.

Re: Sturgess Posted on: 01 Mar 2013, by  NicoleStevers...

Surnames > Sturgess

...Pomeroy today and she said that my grandmother Louise had a sister named Minnie and a brother named Hank, and another brother Jimmy. Hank had a son named Keith and Hank died when Keith was 4. My Grandmother was...

Member Tree Rankings-batch 1 Posted on: 01 Jun 2013, by  AGHatchett3rd

Topics > Ancestry > com > Member Trees > Member Trees

...Ancestors-00000003-0.0652 Tew Family Tree-00000087-0.0199 Salmon family tree-00000038-0.0000 Reid Falso-00000095-0.0000 Hank Williams-00000028-0.0000 Albert Einstein's tree-00000006-0.0000 I shall at...

McKENZIE Posted on: 19 Sep 1998, by Ken Bush

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Ronald Carl McKenzie, age 59, of West Liberty, Kentucky, passed away Tuesday, July 28, 1998, at Saint Joseph Hospital in Lexington, Kentucky, following a brief illness. Ronald was heralded as a devote...

Jarmon Family in Texas Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by Cerelle Jarmon

Surnames > Jarmon

Hello Keith, My name is Cerelle Jarmon. My father was born Hank Jarmon, as was his father. My grandfather Jarmon was born in LaGrange, Tx and married Angeline Wormily. I do not know a "Caddo" j...

Dawson, Ronnie - Cadiz - Feb 2013 Posted on: 22 Feb 2013, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...and of the Baptist faith. He is survived by his mother, Susie M. Dawson of Herndon; two brothers, Hank Dawson of Herndon and Tom N. Dawson Jr. of Dillsboro, Ind.; and three sisters, Judy Nell Boren of D...

Earl Hiller Obituary Posted on: 05 May 2013, by  VolunteerCont...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

Funeral service for 81 year old Earl Hiller of Ute will be held at 10:30am on Monday, April 29 at the St. Paul Lutheran Church in Ute. Burial will be in the St. Paul's Cemetery in Charter Oak. Earl pa...

Henry W. Landgraff Jr. 1932-2013 Pa. to Mahoning County, Ohio Posted on: 04 Mar 2013, by  Contribution

Surnames > Landgraff

YOUNGSTOWN. OHIO - Henry “Hank” W. Landgraff Jr., 81, died Saturday morning, March 2, 2013, at Caprice Health Center in North Lima, Ohio. Henry, affectionately know by many as “Hank,” was born Feb. 13, 1932...

Re: LOOKING FOR FAMILY ROOTS Posted on: 21 Jan 2013, by  Jim_Zahrndt

Surnames > Bauske

...to my great-grandfather, and as a BAUSKE when married to Otto). I was able to get a copy of Marie's (Hank/Orville/Melvin's mother) marriage certificate to my grandfather - romantic? They were married Val...

Re: Family of John Joseph Swoboda July 13, 1819 Posted on: 06 Feb 2013, by  Beth Sanders

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Moravia

My grandparents, John H. (Hank) Stevens and Minnie Swoboda Stevens are both buried at Memorial Gardens Cemetery in St. Joseph, MO. I am interested in any further information you have regarding the family....

Death record and obit look up Tacoma. Posted on: 14 Mar 2013, by  shar454

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Pierce

...on Sarah (Nellie) Ella Swartzel Born Feb 25 1865 Liberty, Buchanan County, Iowa. Father: Henry W. (Hank) Bidinger. Mother: Sarah Melissa McBee. Married Lewis Allen Swartzel in Buchanan County, Iowa. D...

Ciseroe Alonzo Kyser b:1876 Ala d: 1916 Covington County, Ala. Posted on: 14 Jun 2013, by  kelleyrobert9...

Surnames > Kyser

His wife's name is Martha America Hank His daughters name is Jewel Mae Kyser b: Mar 1913 Ala. d: 1993 Ala. and she married Shelton Franklin Kelley b: Nov 1897 Ala. d: Dec 1957 Fla., This is all I have on ...

Spelling variations Posted on: 11 May 1999, by M. Kerith Abel

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Schuyler

...out. My wife is descended from the Palatine Emigre Johan Jorg Kast, who arrived in New York in 1710. Hank Jones in his remarkable three volume effort, "The Palatine Families of New York" was una...

LAUER! Or Laur...- H.W.Lauer+ Caroline Pederson Posted on: 20 Jun 2013, by  MarissaLauer

Surnames > Lauer

...supported by the 1900 census. Their children were: -Violet -Walter Arthur (Aka. Walt) -Henry (Aka. Hank) -Mable (whose married name surname was Swan) -Earl Wilford (my great grandfather) From here, the...

BETTY GRANSTAFF--1997 Posted on: 13 Feb 2001, by  kengilke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Caldwell

...years and started the Second Time Around Consignment Store in Paducah. She was a member of Margaret Hank Cumberland Presbyterian Church where she initiated the Clothes Closet and served as pianist for 25...

Zachariah (ZN) Nehemiah Morrell Posted on: 16 Feb 2001, by  HankMorrell

Surnames > Morrell

...anyone can...I'd really like to hear from you, post your message here and send me one too. Thank you Hank Morrell, Huntsville, Arkansas

KENDALL Posted on: 03 Jul 2013, by  Boards

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

...Wife: Alice Marie Finn Kendall Daughter: Jennifer Rose Kendall, Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Brothers: James Hank Kendall and Kenneth Thomas Kendall, Mt. Eden, Kentucky and Marty Lynn Peach, Anderson County, Ke...

Soem items July - Dec. 1942 Tishomingo paper Posted on: 07 Jan 2013, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Johnston

The Tishomingo Capital-Democrat Tishomingo, Oklahoma Thursday, July 2, 1942 The body of little GORDON ALVIN PHELPS, son of Mr. and Mrs. RAYMOND PHELPS, who drowned in the Pennington Creek June 22, h...

Johnnie Stewart- Cerulean -Mar 2013 Posted on: 10 Mar 2013, by  kyseeker

...Stewart. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, March 8, 2013, at Goodwin Funeral Home in Cadiz with Rev. Hank Cayce officiating. Burial will follow at Cerulean Cemetery. Friends may call after 4 p.m. ...

Behr - Port Jervis, NY Posted on: 15 May 1999, by Cheryl Temple

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orange

...John and Rose Heidt Behr.Widower of Jennie Cortright Behr.Sister Mary M.Stephenson,brothers Harry Behr,Hank Behr, Jeffersonville NY.

per page