Search the Boards

Search Results for "mac" - 23,730 Messages

per page

Re: Grover Cleveland McKinney in Oklahoma Posted on: 06 Sep 2007, by  pennyglee

Surnames > McKinney

...Grover married Ellen (Whitener) Ragsdale and they had two children: Elsie Ruth (b; 1938) and Donald Mac (b; 1941 and died 1944). What is your connection to the family?

McKINNEY Posted on: 06 Sep 2007, by  Boards

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

...Kentucky Age: Parents: Albert and Bertha Washburn Hazlett (deceased) Husband: Wallace Marion "Mac" McKinney (deceased) Sons: Marion Jesse "Buddy" McKinney, Sr., Charles Douglas &quo...

Re: Peter Golden, The Voice of Ireland Posted on: 06 Sep 2007, by  delawaredolly

Surnames > Golden

Yes, Peter Golden was my uncle's father. Peter Golden was born in Macroom. I don't have the date. I would imagine it would be around the late 1800's. He married a lady name Helen Merriam. His fa...

Re: Chloe Hartless Aug 1918- Apr 1979 Posted on: 06 Sep 2007, by  machartless

Surnames > Hartless

...died when he was young. Let me know how you knew my mother...I think of her often. Best Regards, Mac

Re: History of Wakem Family Posted on: 06 Sep 2007, by  lhought1

Surnames > Wakem

...Stoutamyer and Gertrude's father is David Wacome. We have always heard that we had Indian descent (mic mac from Canada) but i have found that tough to prove. I am guessing that Silas is connected someho...

Re: McPherson Posted on: 07 Sep 2007, by  fmdww

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Koochiching

Might this be Mary? MAC PHERSON, MARY Date of Birth: na Place of Birth: na Mother Maiden Name: na certid# 1925-MN-006662 Date of Death: 07/24/1925 County of Death: KOOCHICHING If you could post a l...

Obit: Margaret Loney Castleberry Isbell -- died 2007 Posted on: 08 Sep 2007, by  jlh7209

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > St > Clair

...Margia McKee, Sybil Moody and Polly McSherdon; brothers, Johnny Joe, Oliver, Lloyd, Terry, David, Jim, Mac, John and Horris Castleberry; her grandchildren, Wendy, April, Donald, Carisa, Allen, Jason, Mic...

Bettie Nelson Workman Stearman Obituary - 1950 Posted on: 08 Sep 2007, by  Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

...Samuel and Lottie Thompson Nelson, was born in Green County August 2, 1864. She died at her home near Mac on Sunday, June 4. Her sudden death came as a shock to her family and many friends. She profes...

Obit: Rufus W. "Tobe" SAILORS Posted on: 08 Sep 2007, by  Theresa Roger...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Mississippi

...service. He is survived by his widow, Mrs. Ruby Sailors, and a son; also surviving are four brothers, Mac Sailors of Sikeston, V.W. Sailors or East Prairie, Duff and Joe Sailors of San Francisco; six...

Whatcom Co obits available 3,400 - new master list Posted on: 08 Sep 2007, by  whatcomguy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Whatcom

I have scanned and have available the following Whatcom Co obits. I invite you to visit our Society's website to learn more about Whatcom County and to learn about our research policies. Rick Read R...

Obit - Powell, Bedford R., San Antonio, Texas Posted on: 09 Sep 2007, by  texsgirl

Surnames > Powell

...Mr. Powell was preceded in death by his wives, Charlcia Powell and Charlotte Powell; brothers, Tommy, Mac and E.I.; sisters, Pie and Elvie. He is survived by his children, Raymond Powell, Waverly "...

MacDonald, J Edwin Lee Posted on: 10 Sep 2007, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries

Posted Ocala Star-Banner 6/12/2007 Waterloo, NY - J Edwin Lee "Mac" MacDonald, 84, died Thursday, 6/7/2007 at Seneca Rehab Center of Waterloo, NY. Mac was bonr in Montezuma, NY on 12/8/1922. He w...

Re: Aaron BIGGS (1839-1911) Cuba, Clinton, OH Posted on: 11 Sep 2007, by  BillSchmertz

Surnames > Biggs

Mac, please email me at the address I sent you earlier rather than back through the connection service. The pdf file won't go through the connection service. I'm excited to see what you have. The chil...

Mac Allisters of Aberdeen Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by G. Mac Allister

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Aberdeenshire > General

Am looking for any information on Mac Allisters in Aberdeen. In particular Allister John Mac Allister who emigrated to the states in the 1920's along with several brothers. He married Mary Elizabeth Bierman...

Re: Aaron BIGGS (1839-1911) Cuba, Clinton, OH Posted on: 11 Sep 2007, by  Bonnett_Mary3...

Surnames > Biggs

The first location I have for Biggs ancestors is in New Jersey, then VA in the area now West Virginia, then Ohio. Mac

Danish Ancestors? Research help Posted on: 12 Sep 2007, by  Paula Goodfel...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Utah

...in Utah County I thought it might be helpful to post it here. (I'm the webmaster.) http://homepage.mac.com/sootica/Sites/DenmarkFAQ/databases.html There is a page for tracing LDS Danish emigrants: http:...

Re: McPherson Posted on: 12 Sep 2007, by  sfreden

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Koochiching

sorry I forgot to answer yes that is her name was spelled 2 different ways Mc Pherson and Mac Pherson

Re: Aaron BIGGS (1839-1911) Cuba, Clinton, OH Posted on: 12 Sep 2007, by  Bonnett_Mary3...

Surnames > Biggs

...I have with yoou if it is pertinent and I would like to connect my Josiah with the Biggs ancestors. Mac

Re: D. W. (Daniel Webster) Moody Posted on: 12 Sep 2007, by  davidlmoodymd

Surnames > Moody

...G2a1 Ysearch ID: CSJK6 Ybase ID: QDTX2 Moody Surname & East Anglia DNA Projects http://homepage.mac.com/deltalimemike

Re: Aaron BIGGS (1839-1911) Cuba, Clinton, OH Posted on: 13 Sep 2007, by  Bonnett_Mary3...

Surnames > Biggs

...document that will not transmit as an attachment to this message (I tried it for another respondent). Mac

MACKEITH: James Alexander Culpin MacKeith 4.aug,2007 Posted on: 13 Sep 2007, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

Jim MacKeith http://www.guardian.co.uk/obituaries/story/0,,2147391,00.html Forensic psychiatrist who changed the attitude of the courts to confession evidence Gareth Peirce Monday August 13, 200...

O'Henley, MacKay of Benbecula & South Uist Posted on: 13 Sep 2007, by  namac

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Inverness-shire > General

Florence: I am a descendant of O'Henleys of South Uist and I also am descendant of Malcolm Mac/McKay of unknown at this time, I have a MacKay "tree" from Benbecula and visited Ian MacKay's fa...

Re: Drury Lawson Biography Posted on: 13 Sep 2007, by  garygene1

Surnames > Lawson

...The book's availability and purchasing information will be announced on my web site: http://homepage.mac.com/ggl1/index.html The book will also includes the following: Discussion of the evidence showin...

Re: Drury Lawson Biography Posted on: 13 Sep 2007, by  garygene1

Surnames > Lawson

...The book's availability and purchasing information will be announced on my web site: http://homepage.mac.com/ggl1/index.html The book will also includes the following: Discussion of the evidence showin...

Re: looking for for Stephen Richard Betts Posted on: 13 Sep 2007, by  William_McClu...

Topics > Military > Vietnam War > General

...he is one and same, more than likely he retired soon after Nam. His address would be at USAF. Sgt. Mac.

Re: looking for for Stephen Richard Betts Posted on: 13 Sep 2007, by  William_McClu...

Topics > Military > Vietnam War > General

...he is one and same, more than likely he retired soon after Nam. His address would be at USAF. Sgt. Mac.

Re: Aaron BIGGS (1839-1911) Cuba, Clinton, OH Posted on: 14 Sep 2007, by  maexxxmaybe

Surnames > Biggs

Mac, I was just following your Aaron Biggs messages and was wondering about the NJ connection for your Biggs. I have: David G Biggs (b 1792 in NJ) married Elizabeth Anderson in NJ Their children: Will...

Re: Drury Lawson Biography Posted on: 14 Sep 2007, by  garygene1

Surnames > Lawson

...father. My book's availability and purchasing info will be announced on my web site: http://homepage.mac.com/ggl1/index.html

Re: Drury Lawson Biography Posted on: 14 Sep 2007, by  garygene1

Surnames > Lawson

...father. My book's availability and purchasing info will be announced on my web site: http://homepage.mac.com/ggl1/index.html

Obit of Prentiss Rabb, Jr. Posted on: 14 Sep 2007, by  wcr1951_1

Surnames > Rabb

Imperial Valley Press El Centro, CA August 24, 2007 PRENTISS RABB JR. Jan. 18, 1947 - Aug. 16, 2007 The second son born to Prentiss Rabb Sr. and Emma Estella Love Rabb departed from life August 1...

Jacob Roman Hedgespeth Obituary - 1949 Posted on: 14 Sep 2007, by  Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

...for Jacob Roman Hedgespeth, 73 years of age, were held Wednesday, September 21 from the residence near Mac, with the Rev. L. C. Risen of Summersville in charge. Burial was in the Hedgespeth family cemet...

Re: Pronunciation of the name Posted on: 16 Sep 2007, by  kingoforiel

Surnames > McMahon

Also Mac is an Irish Gaelic word meaning "son of".Being that in Scotland they speak Scottish Gaelic I'm sure it's similar.But the word was not borrowed from the Scots.Somewhere the Mac was switche...

Re: Drury Lawson Biography Posted on: 16 Sep 2007, by  garygene1

Surnames > Lawson

...me more directly. It now has the index to my new upcoming book. The web address is: http://homepage.mac.com/ggl1/index.html By the way, the primary thrust of my Lawson book is Thomas and Mary Ann (Morg...

Re: Mahsetky Family Posted on: 17 Sep 2007, by  michelleduran...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Comanche > Comanche Nation

Acutually that Mike Mahsetky is my mother Cheryl's half brother. My gradfather Mike Mac Mahsetky was killed when my mother was 9 years old so in I believe 1966.

Re: Beam: Barbara Ann Fall Beam Posted on: 17 Sep 2007, by  Doyle Thompso...

Surnames > Beam

I have a sister, who's father was name (Victory Beam) I believe the Mac Beam, and mother Mani. In the 1930 census in Ottowa, Oklahoma. The Beam family is extensive and covers many that are African dec...

Fannie Howell Morris Obituary - 1951 Posted on: 18 Sep 2007, by  Debbie Dicken

...and Ed Morris. Mrs. Morris was born in Taylor County on November 9, 1870 and died at her home near Mac Tuesday, May 8 at 8:00 a.m., having been in ill health for the past several months. She professed ...

Elizabeth "Betty" DAY (1920-2007) Posted on: 18 Sep 2007, by  TashaTreptow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Shawano Leader Tuesday, September 18, 2007 Elizabeth ‘Betty’ Day Elizabeth ‘Betty’ Day, passed away peacefully at home, Sept. 14, 2007, surrounded by all her children. She was born Aug. 27, 1920, i...

Lawson's in Indiana Posted on: 19 Sep 2007, by  jenkelt

Surnames > Lawson

My gg grandfather was Irving Lawson born 1872 in Indiana. Some of his brothers were Mac and Marshal. I think his father was William. Irving died in 1900. He had two children at the time of his death. Alf...

Thomas MAC LACHLAN Posted on: 09 Jul 2007, by  9generationsm...

Surnames > MacLachlan

Can anyone shed some light on Thomas MAC LACHLAN b. abt 1890 Glasgow, SCOTLAND. His parents were Daniel MacLACHLAN and Margaret Mac LACHLAN. I have Thomas MacLACHLAN m. Beatrice Mary ELLIOTT 5 Jan 1915 St....

Re: Fannie M Mayfield marries a guy with surname Walker Posted on: 20 Sep 2007, by  Connie_Crensh...

Surnames > Mayfield

Oh My God! Yes, I am related to "Freddie Mac" as we call him--he is my uncle, whom is my grandmother's Hassie Mae brother. I do live in California, but I think you must have spoken with anoth...

Re: Old Oakland, CA Map?? Posted on: 20 Sep 2007, by  Robin Carney

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Alameda

...houses on it. My Father used to own the middle house of the three. It stands between the corners of Mac Arthur Blvd and Coolidge Ave. in East Oakland. Bret Harte Jr. High School's gym runs along side Hop...

Re: Old Oakland, CA Map?? Posted on: 20 Sep 2007, by  Robin Carney

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Alameda

...houses on it. My Father used to own the middle house of the three. It stands between the corners of Mac Arthur Blvd and Coolidge Ave. in East Oakland. Bret Harte Jr. High School's gym runs along side Hop...

Re: watt family. londonderry. and macosquin co londonderry Posted on: 20 Sep 2007, by  gunnsimon

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Londonderry > General

...ellen, and lydia watt. would appreciate any information that you have on the watt family. regards michael mac menamin

John L. Wright Obituary - 1951 Posted on: 20 Sep 2007, by  Debbie Dicken

...Cash, Coleman Brown, Wesley Brown, and Henry Martin. Mr. Wright died at his home in Taylor County, near Mac, on Friday, February 16 at 12:30 a.m. He had been in ill health for the past 2 years. He pro...

Re: Fannie M Mayfield marries a guy with surname Walker Posted on: 21 Sep 2007, by  prestonwashin...

Surnames > Mayfield

Freddie “Mac” and I are second cousins. So we all are related. I’m going to send you some information via e-mail here in a little bit. Preston

Re: The McIvors Posted on: 21 Sep 2007, by  goneawa

Surnames > McIvor

...here in Scotland do indeed promote the idea of our name being of Viking origin and give it the spelling Mac Iomhair and yes they link them with the 18th century Campbells, for indeed many Highland based ...

Clarinda Hollister Cavin Obituary Posted on: 21 Sep 2007, by  sandramgraham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Knox

...Zach T. Hollister of Mt. Liberty; by three children, Miss Ollie G. Cavin, Mrs. Frank Scott and Mrs. Mac F. Stephens; and by two grandchildren, Eloise and Ronald Edward Scott, Mt. Vernon. The passing of M...

George Hartwell Smith Obituary - 1951 Posted on: 21 Sep 2007, by  Debbie Dicken

...Willie Joe Smith, and George Smith, R. R. #5, of this city; Mrs. Evelyn DeWitt, R. R. #4; Garnett Smith, Mac; Earl Thomas Smith, Louisville; and Mrs. Mildred Holmes of this city. He is also survived by ...

Re: Have you quit Family Tree Maker for an alternative? Posted on: 22 Sep 2007, by  Sedgwick2Grah...

Topics > Genealogy Software > Family Tree Maker software

I am relatively new to FTM being a Mac user. I got fed up with the main players in the Macintosh realm because they were either slow or buggy. When I purchased my version of FTM 16, I was impressed with ...

LAWS, Jaxsib McKay Posted on: 22 Sep 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...by his parents Wade and Laura Laws, brother Jesse and sister Logann of Cedar City, UT. Grandparents Mac Jo Barney, of Cedar City and Kleston & Judy Laws of Cedar City. He is preceded in death by sist...

per page