Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sundermann" - 90 Messages

per page

Re: Sondermann in St. Louis Posted on: 03 May 2014, by  A_432

Surnames > Sonderman

...Sundermans, with much generous help, to the village of Hilter and to their parents, Juergen Heinrich Sundermann (1806-1869) and Catharine Hartmann (1815-1847). Juergen's parents were Herman Heinrich Sundermann (b. 1782)...

Thelma Gage (1918-1934) Posted on: 09 Nov 2013, by  KarinKing45

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Adams

Decatur Daily Democrat Adams County, Indiana Friday, June 29, 1934 DEATH CLAIMS THELMA GAGE Monroe Township Girl Dies At Hospital Thursday Evening Thelma Beatr...

Re: Sundermans from Hilter Posted on: 16 Oct 2014, by  A_432

Surnames > Sunderman

...Louis Sundermans that I am happy to share. My great-grandfather, Johann Heinrich "Henry" Sundermann, was born 28 Jul 1850 in Hilter, and his brother, Johann Friedrick "Fritz" "John&quo...

Re: Nienhueser from Buer Posted on: 07 Sep 2015, by  Thomas Zopff

Surnames > Nienhueser

Welcome to the family, Gail! My great-grandfather Rudolph Niehaus was born in Germany in 1869 and came to the USA with his parents, Ernst Heinrich and Clara Nienhueser in 1874. They lived in Cincinn...

Re: Wilhelmine Sundermann Posted on: 24 May 2015, by  A_432

Surnames > Sundermann

I am now also looking for this Wilhelmine Sundermann. I believe she may have been from Hilter in Germany.

John Rieg Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by  @@angelika_ka...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Buffalo

Does anybody knows something about John Jacob Rieg, b 24aug1883 in Germany, imm about 1880 married Emma Beigart in NE on 3mar1897. They had 5 children, Margaret, Oscar, Flossie, Hermann and Elsie, who...

Page County, Iowa Sunderman(n)s Posted on: 27 May 1999, by Ron Sundermann

Surnames > Sunderman

I am looking for connections to the family name sundermann or sunderman in Page County, Iowa. Henry K. Fred and William Sundermann moved there, probably after the Civil War. Their father was Kasper Sundermann who emigrated to the ...

Basic Rethwill-Disclaimer, Methodology, Info Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by Richard Tiegs

Surnames > Rethwill

This note continues an inquiry and information sharing begun on the Kruse pages. To recap, Julie Hill is looking for information on Henry W. Kruse. She mentioned that his wife was Elizabeth Christine ...

OBIT: Ruth E. (Parsons) Pounds (1910 IA - 2001 OH) Posted on: 18 Dec 2001, by  NettiN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Morgan

...Teachers Association. She is survived by one son, Larry Pounds of Oakridge, Tenn.; two daughters, Sally Sundermann of Dallas, Texas, and Margaret Richardson of Fairfax Station, Va.; one brother, Donald Parsons ...

WETZEL, Felix 1924-2002 Posted on: 12 Nov 2002, by  Alan Wildbloo...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Berlin Stadt > General

...Notar Felix Wetzel Sein Beruf war ihm Berufung. Rechtsanwalt und Notar Thomas Wetzel Rechtsanwalt Martin Sundermann Gabriele Walter Sabrina Hampel Rebecca Spöttlich Martina Wutke

Lichtenberger emigrants from Germany Posted on: 06 Oct 2002, by  MaryAnn6447

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

I am searching for descendants of the following Lichtenberger emigrants from Lohrbach, Diedesheim, Mannheim, Heidelberg,Weisbach. I will be glad to exchange data. Thanks! 1) Johann, born Lohrbach, Ba...

Kruegers Posted on: 06 Dec 2003, by  julie_hanson

...His name is Dederick(Dietrich)Heinerich Krueger born in 1827 Westphalia Germany and he married Johanna Sundermann who was born APril 27, 1824 in Bielefeld,Germany.I have tons of info from when they arrived to t...

Re: German Family Posted on: 05 Apr 2005, by  evelienwierpe...

...Date: 5 Apr 2005 3:18 PM GMT Surnames: WIERPER, LURDING, BODEMANN, MöLLER,SCHLUWE(S),SCHRAGE, SUNDERMANN, TROOST, DUNNINK,LOK ETC., Classification: Query In Reply to: German families MESCHENDORF by...

Re: German families MESCHENDORF Posted on: 05 Apr 2005, by  evelienwierpe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Floyd

...I HAVE SO MANY SURNAMES IN MY DATABANK: WIERPER, LURDING, BODEMANN, MöLLER,SCHLUWE(S),SCHRAGE, SUNDERMANN, TROOST, DUNNINK,LOK ETC., JUST ASK!

Re: King of Hannover Posted on: 07 Apr 2005, by  evelienwierpe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Muscatine

Please contact me on evelienwierper@hotmail.com for the surname : Möller! I've Möller in my familytree: Gesina, Tobias,Garlich, Katharina Margarete, Anna Christina and maybe in my research f...

Sunderman Family in St. Louis Posted on: 08 Apr 2005, by  JCSunderman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Louis

Heinrich Sunderman (Sundermann, Sondermann) and his Brother (John) Friedrich emigrated from Hannover to St. Louis in the late 1860s or early 1870s. Heinrich Married Anna Linders, Friedreck married Charlotte M&#...

Re: German Family Posted on: 05 Apr 2005, by  evelienwierpe...

...AROUND MENSLAGE, HANNOVER PREUSSEN: LIKE: WIERPER, LURDING, BODEMANN, MöLLER,SCHLUWE(S),SCHRAGE, SUNDERMANN, ETC., MAIL ME DIRECTLY: evelienwierper@hotmail.com HOPE I CAN HELP YOU!

GÜNTHER, Peter (1940)-2004 Posted on: 02 Nov 2004, by  Alan Wildbloo...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Berlin Stadt > General

...October 2004 Age: 64 Employed by PRÄZISA - Ihre Verwalter Survived by Ingrid Günther née Sundermann Funeral and inurnment 3 November 2004, 1:30 p.m., Dorfchemnitz Cemetery, Zwönitzer Stra...

Immigrants from Grambergen, parish of Schledehausen Posted on: 27 Feb 2006, by  AEWaldmann

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Niedersachsen > General

I'm looking for information about the following persons who were born in Grambergen, parish of Schledehausen, county of Osnabrück, Kingdom of Hanover and are said to have been emigrated to the US...

Looking for family of Orletta or Arleta Reed Posted on: 18 May 2006, by  SSunderman33

Surnames > Reed

...the daughter of Florentine and James Otis of Ann Arbor, Michigan. Arleta's mother's maiden name was Sundermann. I am the grandson of Florentine's brother Henry Sunderman who lived in Nance County, Nebraska.

Relatives of Florentine and James Otis of Ann Arbor, Michigan Posted on: 18 May 2006, by  SSunderman33

Surnames > Otis

I am searching for relatives of Florentine Sundermann Otis and James Otis of Ann Arbor, Michigan. They had a daughter named Arleta or Orletta who married a man with the last name of Reed. I am the grandson of F...

Florentine Marie Sundermann Posted on: 18 May 2006, by  SSunderman33

Surnames > Sunderman

I am searching for relatives of Florentine Marie Sundermann who was born at Buer, Germany in 1876. She came to the US in 1889 and married James Otis and they lived at Ann Arbor, Michigan. They had a daughter na...

Claus Heinrich Sundermann Posted on: 11 Mar 2006, by  AEWaldmann

Surnames > Sunderman

I'm searching for Claus Heinrich Sundermann, born Oct 21, 1832 in Hiddinghausen, parish of Schledehausen, son of Gerhard Heinrich Sundermann and Marie Engel Hobrock. Claus Heinrich Sundermann may be called "Henry" and h...

1940 Article from Le Sueur News-Herald Posted on: 23 Oct 2006, by RIchard Tiegs

Surnames > Rethwill

I am retyping the article in several sections as I don't trust the computer software to copy it correctly. I could spend as much time fixing as typing. I am retyping it as it was printed on the page...

per page