Search the Boards

Search Results for "MASSENGILL" - 1,154 Messages

per page

Re: Bessie, Will, Esta, Hooper, Gleason Goans Hatmaker, Vowell Posted on: 10 Feb 2008, by  Deborah_Fehr1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Anderson

...Church Cemetery in Jacksboro. I do not know for certain who his father was but his mother was Froella Massengill. he had a sister by the name of Bessie and a brother named Ordra.

Re: francis "massingale" Martin Posted on: 14 Feb 2008, by  mebateman1

Surnames > Martin

1870 KY Powell Co Prec 3 Martin Massengill 42 laborer KY Martin Sarah 34 KY Martin John 14 KY Martin Weeden 12 KY Martin Nancy 10 KY Martin James 8 KY Martin Izabell 6 KY Martin Wm 5 KY Martin Massingill 1 KY ...

Re: Stancil Posted on: 17 Feb 2008, by  jktaylor02

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Johnston

...Mourning was listed as being born at Stancil’s Chapel in Johnston County. Mourning’s brother married Mary Massengill, and they had 5 children: George Robert, Dollie, Walter III, Sallie and Joseph. As discuss...

Re: Stancil Posted on: 18 Feb 2008, by  westephens

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Johnston

...Cherry, age 12; John, age 10. No William was listed. I believe the William Stancil who married Mary Massengill was the son of Sally and William Stancil, and they had no daughter named Morning.

Re: Taylor family in 1850 census Posted on: 10 Mar 2008, by  billeckfamily

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > De Kalb

...with the last name Taylor - but no husbands that I can locate. In the 1870 census, David & Lydia Massengill are also living with her.I haven't found out whose children David & Lydia are. My William Ta...

John & Sally Elizabeth Massengill Jernigan Johnston Co NC Posted on: 12 Mar 2008, by  msouthma

Surnames > Jernigan

...my search onmy Jernigan line. My grandparents were John Jernigan 6/13/01-5/16/88 and Sally Elizabeth Massengill/(Massingill ?sp) Jernigan 2/11/03-7/16/88.They lived in Smithfield NC in Johnston County. Thanks ...

Shady Hill/Bishop School House in Sweetlips TN Posted on: 14 Mar 2008, by  Worthydude197...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Chester

...Melton Worthy and many of her brothers and sisters went to that school. It was in the area where the Massengill and Bishop famlies lived. It was a very close knit community. Anyone info on the old school would ...

Re: David & Melinda Massengill Family - 1880 Anderson Co., TN census Posted on: 17 Mar 2008, by  brunerwd1

Surnames > Massengill

Hello, My great great grandfather was David and Melinda Wallace Massengill. My great grandparents were John F. and Nora Belle Jones Massengill. My home email address is brunerwd@wmconnect.com Email me, as I have some ...

Mattie (St. John) Massengill Death Certificate Posted on: 08 Mar 2006, by  Melissa Barke...

Surnames > Massengill

...copy of the original Tennessee Death Certificate for the following person: Name: Mattie (St. John) Massengill Age at Death: 26 Race: White Date of Birth: Not Listed, born in Campbell County, TN. Date of ...

Re: Choate Family Marion County, Tennessee Posted on: 13 May 2008, by  csgordon01

Surnames > Choate

Yes, I did know Emma Choate Pyburn, Carrie Choate, and Kitty Choate Massengill. When I was young we used to ride across the Tennessee River on a ferry to get to South Pittsburg where we attended the decorati...

Re: Alabama researcher looking for George Warner Young family Posted on: 17 May 2008, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Tarrant

1930; Census Place: Denison, Grayson, Texas; Roll: 2338; Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 29; Image: 274.0. George W Young 46 Nannie 46 Clifford 16 Leona Pearl 13 Addie 11 Ada 11 8 April 1930; Census...

Lisa Michelle Morgan Posted on: 29 May 2008, by  StefanG1968

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > McDowell

...was held Saturday May 10, 2008 at 3:00 p.m. in Westmoreland Chapel with Rev. Harold Webb and Rev. Ken Massengill officiating. The family received friends one hour prior to the service from ...

Re: Massengale/massengill/massengall/marsingale/ Some info back to 1520''s Posted on: 10 Jun 2008, by  tkjtbrand

Surnames > Massengale

...Judy Detty, the originator of this thread, is a cousin. Our family descends from the James Massengale/Massengill that was born in 1716 to his son, one of the many Matthews. K

PIQUE, Bernard Ray Posted on: 15 Jun 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Sheridan and Pearl Pique. Preceded in death by parents; and twin sister, Bernice Brown; and sister, Shirley Massengill; brothers, Bert, Jim and Houston Pique; 3 nephews and 1 niece; father in-law, William Miles...

Re: My grandfather - John Evans Posted on: 29 Jun 2008, by  DawnBohannon4...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (Kentucky)

...probably have more descendant info now. I have a mailing list of people researching Evans/Sewell/Plunk/Massengill you may want to contact.

Re: My grandfather - John Evans Posted on: 29 Jun 2008, by  DawnBohannon4...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (Kentucky)

P.S. You may know this or not. You may be related to this line. (I am not . . . I think.) http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=taylor62&id=I592 This is a website of S...

Felty Devault MASSENGILL married Martha Latture MAUK in 1875 Posted on: 04 Jul 2008, by  Theresa Roger...

Surnames > Latture

...ancestry.com listed as The Massengills, Massengales and variants, 1472-1931. Shows a Felty Devault MASSENGILL married Martha Latture MAUK on Dec. 16, 1875. ( does show where the marriage was ) Martha was born ...

Re: Bartlett info Posted on: 06 Jul 2008, by  loyd5_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rockingham

...Bartlett and Elmira McCowan Bartlett. I think that George's parent's were Henry Bartlett and Rebecca Massengill, Any way I am looking for information on Elmira McCowan's parents. I have not been able to find...

WEBB, James A Posted on: 07 Jul 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...July 5, 2008. He was of the Baptist faith. Preceded in death by mother Ella Mae Webb, grandmother Susie Massengill, father-in-law: Frank Wallace and special uncle Mike Morgan. Survivors: Wife Lisa J. Webb; son:...

Re: Bartlett info Posted on: 12 Jul 2008, by  barbsfamily

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rockingham

Hi Renee, I'm sorry to say that I don't have any additional information on Elmira. I'll be glad to pass along anything that I come across though. Barb

Re: Daniel Mathews 1818 Land Acquisition Posted on: 19 Jul 2008, by  msmith42291

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > McDonough

...Jones father Berry Jones has been our biggest obstacle. I do have where Elizabeth "Betsey" (Massengill Wyatt Jones) Moore was divorced in 16 Dec 1840 in Henry County Iowa (Territory of Iowa). She th...

Thelma I. Crabtree - daughter of Everett and Minnie Kelly Boone Posted on: 20 Jul 2008, by  Theresa Roger...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Scott

...preceding her in death were: one brother, Bill Nunn; three sisters, Mable McGowan, Louise Barnes and Joyce Massengill; and one great-grandchild. Survivors include: one son, Keith Crabtree of Florissant; three ...

Re: David & Melinda Massengill Family - 1880 Anderson Co., TN census Posted on: 21 Jul 2008, by  mmassengill2

Surnames > Massengill

His mother and father were Nicholas (1797-1880) and Nancy Shoatman (1810-1880) I am working on the Massengill Family Tree. My Great-Great Grandfather was David Massengill. He operated the Massengill Ferry over the Clinch river in ...

Re: Massengill family of Johnston County, NC Posted on: 29 Jul 2008, by  VeroniceR67

Surnames > Massengill

My father was Tip Massengill of Claiborne Co. Tn. His father was Wiley Massengill who married Laura Longworth. I think dad's people were originally from Johnston Co.NC I sure would appericate any info. you could give me.

Woodall Posted on: 05 Aug 2008, by  andym0407

Looking for the parents of Jacob Woodall that married Bethany or Thena Massengill in Johnson Cp., NC on 19 may 1820. Thanks to all that have helps before. As Administrator of the Woodall Surname DNA Project, ...

Jacob J. G. Woodall Posted on: 05 Aug 2008, by  mv66nc

The Jacob Woodall who married Thena Massengill on May 19, 1820 in Johnston County was Jacob J. G. Woodall. On the 1850 Johnston County, NC Census (District 3&4, p. 23, Household # 339), Jacob J. G. Woodall...

VANCE, Timothy Posted on: 14 Aug 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

VANCE, TIMOTHY RONALD - age 22, of Heiskell,TN a much loved son, brother, uncle, nephew, cousin, and friend, passed away Monday, August 11, 2008 at UT Medical Center. He was born June 24, 1986 in Knox...

Re: Reddick Massengale b. ca 1789 Nash Co. NC - correction Posted on: 18 Aug 2008, by  alisax

Surnames > Massengale

Not exactly. The IGI at familysearch.org has him listed as "William Redic" but in census records, he's listed as follows: 1850 Itawamba Co., MS: William 1860 ": William 1870 ":...

Re: Hillary Brookshire Posted on: 04 Sep 2008, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Angelina

Not related, here are some death records and some census records. Hillary Brookshire appears to be son of Manning Brookshire and Sarah Shelton and married a Shelton. ANGELINA County "AStanala...

Re: Massengales, Massengill Posted on: 04 Sep 2008, by  bwemanuel

Surnames > Massengale

I'd like to know more about your MASSENGILL family.

Massengales, Massengill Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by Paula

Surnames > Massengale

My great, great, great, great, great grandfather, Henry Massengill was from Watauga, Tenn. I don't know if this is something you are looking for or not. Paula

Massingill, Edna Mae Posted on: 07 Sep 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Massingill, Edna Mae (Cameron,TX) Edna Mae Massingill, 76, of Round Rock,TX and formerly of Temple,TX and Buckholts,TX died Friday, May 17, 2002 in a Round Rock,TX nursing home. Funeral Service...

Re: Ausborn in Monroe Co., MS Posted on: 14 Sep 2008, by  TammiBolling

Surnames > Ausborn

...Joel Aberham Ausborn (also spelled 10 other ways including Osborn) and Mary Massengale (also spelled Massengill). Tammi

Meriwether - Gore marriage 1977 Posted on: 17 Sep 2008, by  SharonTMSI

Surnames > Meriwether

Atchison Daily Globe (Atchison, Kansas) January 23, 1977 Gaylen Pauline Gore, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Faris Gore, 2294 Millwood Drive, and Wayne Kevin Meriwether, son of Mr. and Mrs. Byron Meriwethe...

Obit: Brandi Kaye Hatcher - Jan 12, 1973 - Sept. 6, 2008 Posted on: 24 Sep 2008, by  DorisPetty87

Surnames > Hatcher

...William E. Jones. Pallbearers will be Barry Grisham, Phil Gadd, Scotty Hatcher, Richie Hatcher, Steve Massengill and Charles Collins. Visitation will ...

WORLEY, Mary Lou Posted on: 10 Oct 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...sisters and brothers-in-law, Peggy Sexton of Wartburg, Betty and Bill Brys and JoAnn and Glen “Moto” Massengill, all of Stephens; a host of nieces, nephews and cousins; special friend, James Bray of Rockwood; a...

Re: Massengill family of Johnston County, NC Posted on: 14 Oct 2008, by  robertabutler...

Surnames > Massengill

i have of massenbill books i wrote back in the 80's if you are interested. email me at butlerfrw@msn.com.

*MELTON, Linda (Potter) Posted on: 16 Oct 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...mother, Joyce Potter of Clark Range; son, Tony Young and wife Jenny of Ozark, Mo.; step-daughter, Tammy Massengill and husband Marvin of Wartburg; step-sons, Freddie Melton and wife Rosanna of Crossville; Jeff ...

Re: Bradshaw Posted on: 23 Oct 2008, by  AnnetteMey99

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Jefferson

Mary, I did not find a George A. Bradshaw marriage to a Catherine Massengill. I did though find a listing for a Geroge A. Bratcher to a Catherine Massengill. This marriage took place 9 June 1889. The bondsman was J.A....

Re: Massengill-Massengale-Marsengell-etc.. Posted on: 28 Oct 2008, by  Ksnowden55

Surnames > Massengill

I have two copies of the boook on CD I got off Ebay. They are searchable, too. They were very reasonably priced. Good Luck--Kim Massengill Snowden- East TN

Brown, Lorene Currier Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...nephews. Funeral services 2 P.M. Friday Click Funeral Home Chapel with Elder Dewey Brown and Elder Gary Massengill officiating. Interment will follow in the Lake View Cemetery. Pall bearers, Tony Harris, Mike R...

Wright, John Robert Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Click Funeral Home Chapel with funeral services to follow at 8 p.m. Elder Dewey Brown and Elder Gary Massengill officiating. Family and friends will gather at Click Funeral Home at 1:30 p.m. on Sunday ...

Hellard, Kathryn S. Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...she was the beloved grandmother of Billy, Chris, Kimberly and D.J. Wade, Britani, Kacey and Maxwell Massengill, Andrew Sims and Anne Connolly, Charles and Taylor Johnson, Kendall Kay Hillard; several others she...

Austin Edwin Massengill Posted on: 17 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Austin Edwin Massengill, a long time resident of Lenoir City, TN, passed away August, 16, 2001, in Montgomery, AL, following a lengthy illness. Austin was a member of Calvary Baptist Church of Lenoir City,TENNE...

Re: nancy burton massengill Posted on: 17 Nov 2008, by  osengineer3

Surnames > Massengill

...have a Nancy Burton who was born in Mar 1881 according to the 1900 Census. She married James Alfred Massengill. Her parents were Lipscomb Burton and Mary Elizabeth Burris. If this is the person you are looki...

Sowards, Alan Douglas (Doug) Posted on: 19 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...mother of his children, Lisa Marshall of Knoxville; father and step- mother, Walter Sowards and Sue Massengill Kirby Sowards of Lenoir City; sisters and brothers-in-law, Maryann and Gary Cooper of Lenoir City, ...

Cannon, Mamie Geneva Posted on: 19 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...in the Lake View Cemetery. Serving as pall bearers, Rick Sarten, Steve Sarten, Travis Marcum, James Massengill, Steve Voiles and Larry Pellom. Click Funeral Home, Lenoir City,TENNESSEE is serving the family of ...

Jacob/Jake L. Childress m. Della Massengal - 1905 Campbell Co., TN Posted on: 20 Nov 2008, by  DeenaBeckman

Surnames > Childress

...Della Massengal Childress/Childers was probably a sister of Sallie Reed. Sallie seems to have been a Massengill/Massengal(e), although her marriage to Mat Reed may have been her second as well. Can anyone help ...

Jacob/Jake L. Childress m Della Massengal - 1905 Posted on: 20 Nov 2008, by  DeenaBeckman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Campbell

...Della Massengal Childress/Childers was probably a sister of Sallie Reed. Sallie seems to have been a Massengill/Massengal(e), although her marriage to Mat Reed may have been her second as well. Can anyone help ...

Della Massengal m. Jacob L. Childress - Campbell Co., TN 1905 Posted on: 20 Nov 2008, by  DeenaBeckman

Surnames > Massengale

per page